Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Skitter wrote: pedit >.>
Hey that's not Beetlejuice. There have only been a few posts since I woke up :lol: :lol: :lol:
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:37 am

Like this is the only new post not about me:
In post 1844, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: midwaybear

i still really don't want to kill the best town player on d1 (yes that is a real thought i have as town too) but ya idk what my tiger read is anymore
And I think there's a wagon on midway so it does feel bandwagony but I don't know what Innocentvillager has been saying about midway all along so it's hard to call him out when it's possible he's been wanting this anyway.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Datisi »

i still really don't want to kill the best town player on d1 (yes that is a real thought i have as town too) but ya idk what my tiger read is anymore
despite iv admitting he sometimes does "too stupid to be scum" stuff earlier in this game, i am tempted to townread his nonsense vote/unvote of skitter
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Datisi »

@sleepless pls answer

@pooky pls answer
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:44 am

In post 1671, Datisi wrote:sleepless, what did you get from my drunken ramble?
Can you quote it for me?

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1854, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 1671, Datisi wrote:sleepless, what did you get from my drunken ramble?
Can you quote it for me?

the thing you asked me to write
~M
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:59 am

Ok.
Datisi wrote:at first i probably was scumreading iv, but like the big point there is that like i scumread iv every game lol. like he breathes in a scummy way. so the fact that i was scumreading him doesn't actually say anything about his alignment (or my own for that matter bc i would probably have to fake that) and like i am aware that he sounds vvvv scummy to me regardless his alignemtn so you knwo
The fact that you have history with Innocentvillager makes sense just like it did with Iconeum and I can understand being a little gun shy if you've found him scummy as town before. Do you have anything that you have noticed town-him does as scum, specifically? Do you think
I'm falling into that same trap seeing him for the first time?
Datisi wrote: when i am obvtown, i am obvtown. like. that game you saw we played together, was one of my *holy shit datisi is town* games. my towngame sometimes looks like that - and general rule of thumb is that it looks like that when i have reads i have a degree of confidence in (not necessarily when they're good reads lmao) so. then there are games like this one, where... i don't have very confident reads at the start here. and like the thing is, 95% of my reads are gut, and i still don't know exactly what triggers them, so it's not like i can actually try to make the gamestate be so i get more reads -- p much all i can do is tap in the dark and poke around until my gut does get triggered by stuff.
The first part of that 100% yes that's how I saw you in that game. Second part is about what I think I'm seeing here. After seeing your first game I got the impression you have a strong scum game and I think a few people even said as much. So I don't think seeing you struggle to find that towniness is a scum tell for you. So I'm reading this as probably genuine and it makes sense to me.
Datisi wrote: this ability to make gutreads early-to-midgame is especially hindered if most of the game thinks i'm scum already - that is what i was talking about with skitter. those instances are *very* rare, but they happen, and i think skitter is aware of that considering she was there for one of my meltdowns like that. which is why i was like "oh skitter is trying to make me relive newbie 1992 huh" (which, fun fact, was *the game* that made me swear on never playing in a newbie game again because holy shit i am not a good example to newbies but anyway uh)
This is eerily relatable and a big part of why I stopped playing and why I stopped being IC in newbie games. Do you think skitter was doing that to you intentionally as opposed to actually seeing something in your play here?
Datisi wrote: also fun fact fun fact: whenever someone was like "i played with datisi in [game] and he was obvtown there and he's not obvtown here" i was town!! every single goddamn time that happened i was town!! anyway
This feels really genuine and could be proven wrong if it isn't.

And the rest of that post, ok yeah, if I take that at face value and the way you're so open about everything it's hard not to, it's more likely that you are town here than scum.
Datisi wrote: i honestly have NO CLUE how nsg would be approaching me as scum because (1) i don't know what nsg's opinion is of my towngame considering we played like, very briefly and (2) i have no clue how scum!nsg operates, what she finds important, how she plans to win the game so like -- i genuinely have no idea how nsg would approach me

if that question was supposed to be "how do you plan to read nsg", the answer is sorta "wait until a bit later game, if she stops doing Really Good Analsysiy start pressuring her and go from there"
Actually what I was seeing was North seemed to be playing very carefully with you and that made me wonder if she's worried you'll latch on and tunnel her or something. So I wanted to know if there was any history. When there wasn't I figured who would know better how the two of you play together than the two of you. I'm not gonna ask her because if she's doing something as scum, naturally she's probably not going to say "oh I'd do what I'm doing here". So figured I'd ask. Do you think I'm way off and should drop it or is this something that is possible?

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Faker »

VOTE: catboi

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1856, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Do you have anything that you have noticed town-him does as scum, specifically? Do you think I'm falling into that same trap seeing him for the first time?
not sure what "noticed town-him does as scum" means... and i don't know. my first encounter with iv was when we were scumpartners, so it's difficult for me to say what first impressions of him *should* be.
In post 1856, Sleepless Assassin wrote:After seeing your first game I got the impression you have a strong scum game and I think a few people even said as much.
why does seeing my one "good" towngame make you think i have a strong scum game? is it anything other than "well good town game = probably a strong player = probably a strong scum game"? not really ai, i'm just curious.
In post 1856, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Do you think I'm way off and should drop it or is this something that is possible?
i don't actually know, you could be onto something. the only things i know about nsg's scumgame are general things that i've heard from other people here and there, which is that she's lower effort as scum, struggles to keep motivation up, and similar stuff. so in that frame, it's not *impossible* i guess.

here's a question, can i get your general view on the gamestate or on the people's alignments or something? like, doesn't have to be super detailed, i just wanna see where your mind is at. (and typing that, i get the feeling i asked you the exact same thing last game. hm. anyway.)
~M
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:12 am

I got that first thing wrong. I meant what town-him does that looks scummy. Don't have face to face conversations while typing lol.

After seeing you in our first game I have a little feel for the way you play and the way you think and I can see it translating to your scum game as well. It's not so much that the game was strong, it's just the feel I get from reading your posts.

I can't really give anything on game state without being caught up except that it's moving fast. But I can give a quick reads list. Let me drive to work first and I'll try to get it done before I go inside.

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:33 am

I rushed this but it's better than nothing for now

Mare - Town. There have been some short paragraphs where I can see where Mare is coming from and follow the thought process

Andante - town. She's playing similarly to last game. I can see resl thought processes even if I don't usually agree. I find it a little weird she seems to think I'm sleeping her when we're not usually on the same page but it's not a big deal. I wasted time getting frustrated with things like that last game.

Sircakez - town. I haven't seen many of his posts but what I've seen looks town. Similar to last game

Midway - I've gone back and forth but lean town

Pooky - I think town.

Datisi - I wanna say town but I'm not nearly as convinced as I was last time. I'll say for sure my read has strengthened some in recent interactions

Skitter - Something feels different this game but can't figure out what. Maybe its just that she's pressuring me this time.

Something Smart - A true null. I haven't seen anything to sway me one way or the other

North - In the PoE pool. I don't have much and some has looked townie but Datisi interactions are a little off.

Catboi - He's one of my "could be scum" reads. I mentioned in my catch up part one I didn't like some of his posting around the time of the Midway stuff and I didn't care a ton for his interactions with skitter although even some of that looked more town than not so yeah I'm kind of scatter brained here. He's one I'll want to ISO to get a better feel.

Faker - I got a "too calculated" read early on but the more I read that may just be the way he posts. Still, I don't see anything to town read him for. So he remains in that PoE pool.

Flow Trap - I still think scum for his spam/meme posting. It feels like trying to maintain a presence without really doing much. And his content didn't seem to be anything that would get him into trouble if he's scum

Innocentvillager- Scum. I've started to go into this one some. I know I need to say more. I'll try.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Andante »

if skitter is maf, it is with sleepless. that is one thing I'm confident in
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Andante »

this list just confirmed my suspicions there
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1859, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I meant what town-him does that looks scummy.
mm, not sure if i could identify it precisely. i think it's his tendency to sometimes be troll-y or meme around as town, which i often i register as him avoiding solving. and i think his town mind sometimes uses moonlogic which i register as him bs'ing. those are my best guesses.
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:13 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1860, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Pooky - I think town.

Skitter - Something feels different this game but can't figure out what. Maybe its just that she's pressuring me this time.
- why do you think pooky is town?
- the feeling off is mostly for oog reasons, but i'm finally feeling better (and you are free to ignore me saying this)

either way VOTE: sleepless

~
also just a random thought wrt catboi: i can't say i'm townreading him, but i also don't really think this is the approach he takes to this game as scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:19 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1851, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Like this is the only new post not about me:

And I think there's a wagon on midway so it does feel bandwagony but I don't know what Innocentvillager has been saying about midway all along so it's hard to call him out when it's possible he's been wanting this anyway.
Well I basically started the recent midway wagon just briefly hopped off to vote other slots
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1550, midwaybear wrote:Thanks flow :)
I might tr Cakez for 1544. I'm not super familiar with Cakez scum meta, but I don't think he hops in to take a shot at me and dips out. It's sorta annoying, but maybe town. Cakez, can you elaborate on some of your reads (preferably who you read as town right now). Ik you said you mostly agree with Faker, but it would be helpful to hear your own thoughts.
Can you ask for specific ones because I can't elaborate on them all some are just gut feels and/or no reason to SR them and such
In post 1551, Prism wrote:I've become increasingly less sold on my Cakez townlean, pretty rote stuff to fake, but we will see. Going out of his way to tell me we matched rubbed me the wrong way as I served not as an adamant defender but a slight one in Warehouse 13. He might be hoping for the same here.

Might need to meta dive for the Pooky stuff for more recent stuff.
I always tell people I matched their thoughts if I notice it it's not specific to you
I could find quotes of it from other games if I felt like it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1565, innocentvillager wrote:i reskimmed cakez's iso and don't rly remember why i thought he was towny

i think it was the bold calling of people scumfuckers having an aggressive tone

but it feels like he's mostly just been memeing since, which feels a little in contrast to how his iso reads like he's found the scum already

Cakez if u still have those same 4 people as scum (midway, pooky, mare, SS) why don't i really see you pushing them more? like how confident are you on those ppl
People always ask me this and it's so annoying
What are you expecting me to do here? I never write cases, I've already called out people as scumfucks, I'm voting my top SR. What do you want from me here?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1569, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1451, flow trap wrote:Current POE is like: Andante 3 times Midway, SS, Pooky, Mare, Cat, Skitter; Maybe Sleepless
surprised to not see myself in this - are you townreading me?
Not a big fan of this post
Feels LAMIST
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:18 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1591, midwaybear wrote:This is where I'm at rn
{IV, Andante}
{Faker, flow, Cakez}
{catboi, Mare}
{SA, SS, Pooky, nsg, skitter, Datisi}
Last tier is unorder and I like first two tiers for town. I'll try to flesh out reasoning later.
Mare, what's your read on skitter rn? Faker, what did you think of catboi's early read on me.
This reads list sucks
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1620, Faker wrote:With this in mind, Cakez's attack on Pooky for the read on me made no sense to me and struck a similar chord, because Pooky's vote made total sense.
I'm missing something here cuz it looked like a total out of nowhere fling to me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1646, Something_Smart wrote:I need to stop lying to myself and pretending that I'm going to reread the past pages and make meaningful commentary.
not sure SS posts this as scum

Datisi self-meta in bleeds town. i'm not sure he could pull that out from a scum mindset here.
In post 1679, Andante wrote:Reading this, I TR midwaybear, I think more than Faker, and I'm pretty sure Faker is town, so midway and faker town I think
I completely disagree on MWB and I'm curious what you found townie in that post
In post 1682, Andante wrote:like here, a bunch of us were voting Pooky, and Pooky's reaction was "oh yes! give me all the votes" which I don't think I've ever seen pooky do lol and I think I've only seen town pooky, sooo pooky maf?
exactly
if Pooky was town here he would be flinging shit everywhere like he did when I cased him as scum
In post 1689, Andante wrote:ok, I'm caught up... that Sleepless post... I have some serious thoughts about it, I'm interested in others thoughts first though, cause that did not scream town at all to me, but since sleepless is caught up, sleepless should be back to normal, and not only communicate in paragraphs like that
I actually thought it was decently townie and enough to slot him out of my nullbin
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

pooky and mwb are probably not scum together...
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:37 pm

In post 1867, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1565, innocentvillager wrote:i reskimmed cakez's iso and don't rly remember why i thought he was towny

i think it was the bold calling of people scumfuckers having an aggressive tone

but it feels like he's mostly just been memeing since, which feels a little in contrast to how his iso reads like he's found the scum already

Cakez if u still have those same 4 people as scum (midway, pooky, mare, SS) why don't i really see you pushing them more? like how confident are you on those ppl
People always ask me this and it's so annoying
What are you expecting me to do here? I never write cases, I've already called out people as scumfucks, I'm voting my top SR. What do you want from me here?
i don’t rly scumread you

Okay for example i remember how hard you pushed me in mini 2180 and doesn’t feel like ur pushing anyone here even close to like that. You did have quite a few posts just slamming me over content that game
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:38 pm

idk like if u have a lot of cinvinction on someone being scum I would go and push them but maybe that’s just me

i also don’t have convinxtiin on ppl scum very often

Return to “Completed Open Games”