Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 179, anahit wrote:hmmm

i guess to me, it was like,

i say that posting is good for town, then edensflame says

posting good for town IF focused on relevant things

which like, i very often get distracted and have a very difficult time telling the relevant and not relevant things apart,

so it seemed very possible to me that edensflame thought that was what was happening here and was saying to me

yes posting good BUT try to rein it in a bit

which seemed to me more likely to come from town or from mafia specifically partnered with someone i was focused on

because why would edensflame want to refocus me if mafia in any other situation
I don't see how Edens flame post was aimed at you though?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 186, Greeting wrote:
In post 184, anahit wrote:
In post 182, anahit wrote:
In post 181, Greeting wrote:Why is that?
feels kinda like you have time traveler perspective - like with rvs vote and no posts are ai comment and the like, observational posts
like ya know how if you live in a place where the winter is very cold and then there is a warm day in early spring it feels very very warm like the nicest day ever but if it were the middle of summer that day would be considered cold

it feels like you have time traveled to the warm day and called it cold
I cannot make out anything that gives clues as to players' alignments from the first 114 posts. I'm not going to create post content out of nothing. Sure, that involves me taking a backseat and waiting for stuff to unfold, but I didn't have any better idea than that. There's not much more to it, and I don't want prods so there's that.
In post 187, Greeting wrote:
In post 185, anahit wrote: and for ahri it is like,

ahri made rvs post, then mad hatters tea party and i talked about it A LOT, and then ahri disappeared?

which could completely be not game related but if it is game related then i think mafia are more likely to have head underwater feeling in that situation
Ahri
has posted almost nothing.

Here's her only post. Judging by the content, it's very much an RVS post.
In post 23, Ahri wrote:VOTE: AidansFlame

flame = red

red = color

color = mafia
Why would there be a bigger chance for her being mafia than literally anyone else?
I like these posts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 196, Ahri wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:
In post 90, EdensFlame wrote:I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
VOTE: Edens flame
This post is basically a bunch of words that means nothing
idt edens post makes sense but idt it's inherently scummy other than the fact that he's fencesitting which isn't what's being criticized

VOTE: SirCakez

feels forced imo idc what edens role is
ok
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I still think Eden is scummy
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ani db it she

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 202, SirCakez wrote:I don't see how Edens flame post was aimed at you though?
who else would it have been aimed at? like i am fairly confident their comment about posting good for town came directly because i said that was something ame taught me, not just something edensflame thought about independently of the previous posts about it

but also have been weighing what vanderscamp said about this being negated by the lack of forward momentum in the edensflame post, which, well, yeah i agree there is a lack of forward momentum but it is hard for me to weigh that
is there salvation for you when a game is finished?
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 206, anahit wrote:
In post 202, SirCakez wrote:I don't see how Edens flame post was aimed at you though?
who else would it have been aimed at? like i am fairly confident their comment about posting good for town came directly because i said that was something ame taught me, not just something edensflame thought about independently of the previous posts about it

but also have been weighing what vanderscamp said about this being negated by the lack of forward momentum in the edensflame post, which, well, yeah i agree there is a lack of forward momentum but it is hard for me to weigh that
like not everyone or even most players really play downhill as town all of the time
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 133, Isis wrote:Hatter your posts are so fun to read, but why Rat, is it in your iso?

my feeling is kind of that Edensflame doesn't want to appease anyone

I have a pretty bad headache
The day is early, and the early bird catches the unaware rat.

I simply wish to witness what would be learned from our wily friend.

I would advise a mint or lemon tea, I don't know if it would help but tea is always good.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:56 pm

In post 158, Galron wrote:
In post 91, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I am glad to see more systems being more open about their being on this forum
I have a feeling that this is not game related, but it piqued my curiosity, and if it is oog I want to ask about it post-game.
It is not game related, and I am always happy to teach others of that which ails me, and as such I maintain an open invitation to that table, though it doesn't have as much tea.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:59 pm

In post 167, Radical Rat wrote:I haven't posted much because I haven't had much to say. It certainly feels like I should have more thoughts, but alas, I do not.
I would be quite pleased to learn of your strongest two reads currently. I will offer you half a cup of tea for each.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ok let's just clear it up
Eden who was that post aimed at?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:02 pm

In post 178, Greeting wrote:
In post 132, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:I believe it is time to rebuke the VOTE: Radical Rat and realign my retinae to recognise and resolve the predicament the position presents.
What is the case on
Radical Rat
?
Quite simply, I do not have one.
As I said, I wish to resolve the present predicament the position presents in part by holding a poor presence yet oddly powerful posts.
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:05 pm

In post 190, Isis wrote:When I checked in at the hotel in this outfit the clerk asked if I was here for the interview then she said "sorry, you looked so professional."

Kinda feels good tbh. This is outfit is actually omegacomfy
Power dressing is always going to give that impression as well as making you feel good.

I should perhaps remove the tea leaves from my pockets and the stains from my shirt.

My hat of course, is perfect.
anahit
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
anahit
ani db it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by anahit »

In post 212, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:present predicament the position presents in part by holding a poor presence yet oddly powerful posts
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 211, SirCakez wrote:Ok let's just clear it up
Eden who was that post aimed at?
It was mainly aimed at the discussion in general, not at a player in particular.
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

looking back that discussion was mainly anahit and Mad Hatter
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 213, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 190, Isis wrote:When I checked in at the hotel in this outfit the clerk asked if I was here for the interview then she said "sorry, you looked so professional."

Power dressing is always going to give that impression as well as making you feel good.

I should perhaps remove the tea leaves from my pockets and the stains from my shirt.

My hat of course, is perfect.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

You are one of those rare people who are just effortlessly classy
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 210, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 167, Radical Rat wrote:I haven't posted much because I haven't had much to say. It certainly feels like I should have more thoughts, but alas, I do not.
I would be quite pleased to learn of your strongest two reads currently. I will offer you half a cup of tea for each.
You scum, Anahit town.

Townread on Anahit is much stronger than my scumread on you though.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by mc esther »

In post 170, anahit wrote:basically i mean that they have higher likelihood of being mafia together - it is like, if you thought greeting was the most likely mafia, then vanderscamp's vote pressuring edensflame very shortly thereafter without engaging with your vote on greeting in anyway would potentially be suspicious, yeah? but instead your thought was 'oh i might join that wagon', thus my question
oh! i like this question. but no, even ignoring that vanderscamp pings vaguely town to me. in a world where greeting flips maf, i wouldnt read vanderscamp as trying to avoid a wagon on their buddy, because i can easily see town ignoring my unexplained vote in favour of a case of their own.
In post 120, anahit wrote:also sircakez and mad hatters tea party i guess to much lesser extents, but mostly vanderscamp yea
same goes for cakez, like, i dont really have a read on him at all. but per above, i dont see anything wrong with picking vanderscamp's explained vote over my unexplained one.

the tea party would i suppose be more suspicious along these lines, given that they didnt really explain their radical rat vote. on the flip side, they openly said "yeah no real case" while this question is open, which would seem pretty bold if they were expecting greeting to flip maf. counterpoint, theyre probably not really expecting any sort of flip any time soon; there simply, wasnt a real threat. overall i have the tea party down as null-town, and greeting flipping maf wouldnt really change this read for me.
In post 174, anahit wrote:i mean, this is mostly because greeting's been absent since and others didn't really engage with it, which seems like kinda a strange thing for you to interpret as +town for greeting rather than +mafia,
i just didnt think my vote was doing anything there. i couldve parked it for the next few days to make doubly sure, but that didnt seem worth lol. like. do you want to vote greeting with me?
In post 175, anahit wrote:
In post 162, mc esther wrote:and i assume greeting said it because he believes it's an accurate assessment of the thread
i kinda think it was a callback to the isis/vanderscamp/me talk about posts being ai

like it felt like a very intentional post from greeting rather than simply 'this is how i feel about the game'
yeah okay, i see it. the main reason i disagree(d?) is that, i think even maf says this because it's true to them -- it's much harder to know what's alignment-indicative when you already know everyone's alignment; you dont get to organically infer without that particular confirmation bias. i think this comment is typically sincere as either alignment, even though it's marginally more likely to come from maf. to be clear, this is very much theory, not experience.

i may or may not have more thoughts on rat/greeting in a sec.
~
mc esther
mc esther
Goon
mc esther
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by mc esther »

okay, "thoughts" is a strong word, but
In post 168, Radical Rat wrote:I wanted to start a conversation that never happened. For one, I wasn't completely sure whether he meant from a particular slot or literally every post made in the game. If the latter, I would have pointed out a handful of posts I thought were AI and asked for opinions. I also may have said something like "Including this one?" followed by a vote, if I felt more provocative at the time of response.
In post 176, Greeting wrote:
In post 118, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
You think every post in the game so far is NAI?
Up to that particular point, yes. I am catching up with what appeared since then right now.
i get that it loses its impact after youve announced your intentions (and that act of announcing your intentions kinda changes how you read the response), but i find it odd that no form of this conversation happened even after greeting engaged in, precisely the manner you said you would find suspicious.
~
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Honestly, I haven't had the energy to properly go through and read things yet, so I didn't see that. I will do so by tomorrow, and that's a promise you can hold me to.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Isis »

In what sense do you hold yourself accountable for catch-up? Is it like, I'll catch up because I owe it to the game, or I'll catch up and if I don't I'm scum?

I'm like mostly sure it's the former but I need to prodge because I have ectrolysis tomorrow and might be exhausted and I promise NOT to catchul until I replay Kirby's adventure until I reach the nostalgic black and white level that serves as a callback to the game boy game
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:43 am

Isis you are truely one after my own heart.

Compared to my usual blunderances of the initial day, I am starting to feel quite confident in my town reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”