Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5321, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What's the case on Mastina? I don't think it's scum indicative for them to be very blatant with their reads. I gave it another thought tonight, and i think i retract what i said about it being scummy. Like it's clearly just typical Mastina imo. They have some theory and they post it, without a care about the thread mood at the time. And they were right, in fact. Almost all of Mastinas reads have been right so far. Even if they aren't 100% town i'm sure as heck not getting rid of the slot for only that reason. Especially when there are clearly better options today.
My mastina read is purely based on her energy level. I'm not sure about her alignment this game because that energy level has been consistently mediocre but not quite "every word I post is torture"
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5322, The Three Bears wrote:ok andante, think about it this way. even if i am scum, you cant get me killed today. how about you put effort and time into something that will actually happen because all you are doing is making people defensive of scum me and they'll be more unwilling to vote me, no? how about you catch some scum and actually gain some town credit instead of being anti town as heck. maybe people will listen to you and eliminate the big bad bears who bussed their scum buddy hard for no reason :D
I think you're forgetting that andante has attacked scum repeatedly this game
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 5326, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5322, The Three Bears wrote:ok andante, think about it this way. even if i am scum, you cant get me killed today. how about you put effort and time into something that will actually happen because all you are doing is making people defensive of scum me and they'll be more unwilling to vote me, no? how about you catch some scum and actually gain some town credit instead of being anti town as heck. maybe people will listen to you and eliminate the big bad bears who bussed their scum buddy hard for no reason :D
I think you're forgetting that andante has attacked scum repeatedly this game
yeah on the days where scum was never gonna actually die. wow thats really useful
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Talking to you feels really pointless sometimes
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:02 pm

i mean if you expect me to agree that andante has be protown, yeah talking to me is pretty pointless
a beary good hydra \o/
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I expect you to listen

You can disagree but I just dont think you even want to hear anything that doesnt match the views you already decided on
Bartleby the Scrivener
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:04 pm

like what has andante done?
cased mastina and tictac as scum the day dunn died.
dropped the case on tictac the day tictac might've died and ran over to flashwagon galron
firmly pushing me and mastina today when she could be doing protown stuff instead.
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:05 pm

andante being protown is not true and you need to reread if you think that is true. she has pushed scum at all of the wrong times/when she basically has no other choices. that does not account to "pushing scum"
a beary good hydra \o/
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Andante wanted dunn when they were arcade fire or whatever
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm reading through isos right now and I'm coming to the conclusion that if there is a deepwolf, it's Norwee.

Joined the Ircher wagon while it was popular, but was always pushing people to vote elsewhere like Mega and T3. Defended Dunn days 1-3 quite a bit. But mostly... It's the noise. Norwee made a lot of noise to look busy.

There's also the matter of my superpower being that I notoriously claim that my first townread in a lot of games ends up actually being scum.

Norwee has to relay exactly what happens in the neighborhood, and it doesn't hurt their scum game and only helps them look townoer actually.

I think most importantly, Norwee isn't trying to change the status quo.

So, yeah, I think Norwee is a deepwolf. It's all vibes, but I trust my vibes.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5331, The Three Bears wrote:like what has andante done?
cased mastina and tictac as scum the day dunn died.
dropped the case on tictac the day tictac might've died and ran over to flashwagon galron
firmly pushing me and mastina today when she could be doing protown stuff instead.
I mean she pushed dunns slot as hard as she could for most of the game
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5332, The Three Bears wrote:andante being protown is not true and you need to reread if you think that is true. she has pushed scum at all of the wrong times/when she basically has no other choices. that does not account to "pushing scum"
My recollection is that she was the first person to suspect dunn seriously ever and kept bringing it back up whenever there was a lull in the action
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Andante »

Awwww Ceph and Dragons are defending me!!! you 2 are like seriously going to be lock town in my books!!

ummm I'm taking the rest of the night off will probably just sheep Ceph and Dragons for where they wanna vote, like, idk, roden, norwee, ceph, dragons all seem town to me, bears are getting too aggressive about me "doing nothing" I probably still sr mastina over them, but ehhh I really don't feel like trying/doing much tonigh uhhh honestly just gonna finish up some work and hopefully be in bed asleep by 9 lol woooo my brain for this game overall is fried tbh, also if you really want when I pushed on Dunn, look at my ISO, it's the first like 10 posts lol

goodnight yall!!!
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:27 pm

In post 5333, Save The Dragons wrote:Andante wanted dunn when they were arcade fire or whatever
The votes tell a different story. A distancing story. Since NorwegianboyEE already occupies the townbeard slot, Adante's scum.

~Mama
a beary good hydra \o/
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Roden »

Spoiler: Dunn vs Andante interactions
In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Your posts felt wrong all game.
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
In post 2077, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
In post 2115, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2089, catboi wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
OK

VOTE: Andante
In post 2317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1921, Andante wrote:I guess Dunn lives till tomorrow, but I'm not a fan of this "I only talk in quote essays cause I'm catching up" there's like no actual live interactions with anyone
Anyone can look at my iso and see how wrong this is. Or were you talking about Ircher?
In post 2588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2577, Andante wrote:
In post 2573, Bell wrote:I wasn’t hinting at poisoning them or w/e, I’m literally happy if they’re going to die, don’t think the poisoner is necessarily scum(depends when/if they claim), and so on.
if I claimed poisoner, does that automatically make it a scum role?
In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol

???

Claim?
In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Andante wrote:I'm not saying I'm confident in this at all, but here's roughly the reads

Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

idk who this is:
Lady Lambdadelta
Galron
Roden
Malakittens
Mastina
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie
Tet
Grendel MegAzumarill
tictac
Toogeloo
Val89 T3
Greeting

lol update: that was like a waste of time
In post 2363, Andante wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
This is their lack of progression on Malakittens
In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2703, Andante wrote:not sure why you're trying to say there's more to it than there is? look at mala's ISO and tell me it's town.
You went from saying "who is this" to naked voting to saying mala is
still
scum
In post 2784, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.
You are forgetting that I was the counter wagon, not andante, for most of the day
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1828, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.8

(flavor images suspended until SirCakez is back)

"I can hear the Hotline ringing in my dreams, constantly ringing. Ringing so loud I can't hear the voice I'm straining to understand."

Ircher (5) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden
Arcade Pals (5) - The Three Bears, Andante, Cephrir, Save the Dragons, Tet
Grendel (3) - Ircher, Bell, Greeting
Roden (2) - Arcade Pals, Val89
Save the Dragons (1) - tictac

Not voting (4) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta

(expired on 2022-01-19 23:12:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

Mastina is V/LA through January 13.
In post 1983, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.9

Ircher (9) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (2) - The Three Bears, Tet
Grendel (2) - Ircher, Greeting
Roden (1) - Dunnstral

Not voting (6) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

Please let me know if you see any errors with this count!
In post 2029, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Ircher (10) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons, Three Bears
Dunnstral (3) - The Three Bears, Tet, Galron
Roden (1) - Dunnstral
Andante (1) - tictac

Not voting (5) - Malakittens, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

Andante clearly wasn't being voted
In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Title: Mafia Scum

Need I say more?
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3037, Andante wrote:I think I SRed early ircher posts too, so uhh at least 1 partner was definitely on team "BUS IRCHER!"
What is the connection between you sring ircher and mafia bussing?
In post 3045, Dunnstral wrote:Or are you literally claiming mafia
In post 4098, Dunnstral wrote:I am of the opinion that Andante's stance on Malakittens was scummy. And also that their weird sort of mafia claim yesterday was never really explained, just followed up with AtE/Widom
In post 4111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Andante

Moving my vote where my mouth is, will continue to consider Roden claim.
In post 4452, Dunnstral wrote:I am the townie that killed val :roll:

Can we get Andante now? I don't even know why people are voting for me.

All of this is from Dunn's ISO. I feel like this spews Andante town but I'd love some second opinions.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Roden »

Well that didn't post right but I think you all can get the general idea of it.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Roden »

Spoiler: Dunn vs Andante interactions
In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
Your posts felt wrong all game.
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
In post 2115, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2089, catboi wrote:
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
OK

VOTE: Andante
In post 2317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1921, Andante wrote:I guess Dunn lives till tomorrow, but I'm not a fan of this "I only talk in quote essays cause I'm catching up" there's like no actual live interactions with anyone
Anyone can look at my iso and see how wrong this is. Or were you talking about Ircher?
In post 2588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2577, Andante wrote:
In post 2573, Bell wrote:I wasn’t hinting at poisoning them or w/e, I’m literally happy if they’re going to die, don’t think the poisoner is necessarily scum(depends when/if they claim), and so on.
if I claimed poisoner, does that automatically make it a scum role?
In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol

???

Claim?
In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Andante wrote:I'm not saying I'm confident in this at all, but here's roughly the reads

Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE

idk who this is:
Lady Lambdadelta
Galron
Roden
Malakittens
Mastina
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie
Tet
Grendel MegAzumarill
tictac
Toogeloo
Val89 T3
Greeting

lol update: that was like a waste of time
In post 2363, Andante wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
This is their lack of progression on Malakittens
In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2703, Andante wrote:not sure why you're trying to say there's more to it than there is? look at mala's ISO and tell me it's town.
You went from saying "who is this" to naked voting to saying mala is
still
scum
In post 2784, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.
You are forgetting that I was the counter wagon, not andante, for most of the day
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1828, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.8

"I can hear the Hotline ringing in my dreams, constantly ringing. Ringing so loud I can't hear the voice I'm straining to understand."

Ircher (5) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden
Arcade Pals (5) - The Three Bears, Andante, Cephrir, Save the Dragons, Tet
Grendel (3) - Ircher, Bell, Greeting
Roden (2) - Arcade Pals, Val89

Not voting (4) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta

Mastina is V/LA through January 13.
In post 1983, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.9

Ircher (9) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (2) - The Three Bears, Tet
Roden (1) - Dunnstral

Not voting (6) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

In post 2029, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Ircher (10) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons, Three Bears
Dunnstral (3) - The Three Bears, Tet, Galron
Roden (1) - Dunnstral
Andante (1) - tictac

Not voting (5) - Malakittens, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

Andante clearly wasn't being voted
In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Title: Mafia Scum

Need I say more?
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3037, Andante wrote:I think I SRed early ircher posts too, so uhh at least 1 partner was definitely on team "BUS IRCHER!"
What is the connection between you sring ircher and mafia bussing?
In post 3045, Dunnstral wrote:Or are you literally claiming mafia
In post 4098, Dunnstral wrote:I am of the opinion that Andante's stance on Malakittens was scummy. And also that their weird sort of mafia claim yesterday was never really explained, just followed up with AtE/Widom
In post 4111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Andante

Moving my vote where my mouth is, will continue to consider Roden claim.
In post 4452, Dunnstral wrote:I am the townie that killed val :roll:

Can we get Andante now? I don't even know why people are voting for me.

Ok, I think I fixed it. I had to remove a spoiler tag from one of Dunn's posts since it was screwing with the formatting.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:31 pm

I mean its more clear that bell and dunn arent aligned but those posts say absolutely nothing about andante. in fact, if you really wanted to base a read on andante off of that, the lack of detailed explanation on the andante scumread looks more like scum distancing than scum pushing town.

-noraa
a beary good hydra \o/
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Roden »

Which specific posts look like distancing?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by mastina »

(Yes I am about to post here but I am figuring out a way to do so without getting banned by the listmods which I am already at huge risk of and fuck it might legit be too late and they're discussing a ban on me now, but regardless, I am going to need to figure out what to say very very...delicately...to put it lightly. But I do have
words
to say and they are
quite
strong ones.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5003, Roden wrote:I think she believes in what she's saying. It's too bizarre of a defense to come from scum, and I can understand the thought process behind it. I see it as her town telling, but I don't think the case itself means Galron is town.
Spoiler alert!

The read I said was 99% town, was actually 99% town, and I was 100% correct in saying that Galron was town for it.

Who'd'a'thought???
In post 5059, Malakittens wrote:I don’t think Galron is town
In post 5227, Malakittens wrote:I want Mastina DEAD
You'd THINK you'd have fucking learned, but nope!

Back to the same bullshit!
In post 5113, SirCakez wrote:Galron (8) - tictac, NorwegianboyEE, catboi, Roden, Andante, Toogeloo, Save the Dragons, Cephrir
Cephrir (2) - mastina, The Three Bears
tictac (1) - Malakittens
Not voting (2) - Cephrir, Galron
There is no fucking way that was an all-town wagon on Galron.

Not. a. fucking. chance.

Now, catboi is proven town.

Norwee is just town.

StD is transparently town.

Objectively, that leaves {tictac, Roden, Andante, Toogeloo, Cephrir} (yes I am counting Ceph even if he's not officially listed given his intentions here), but if you believe Roden to be town the way I do, that leaves 1-3 scum in {tictac, Andante, Toogeloo, Cephrir}.

It's
almost
like we should have fucking eliminated Cephrir yesterday like I wanted!

VOTE: Cephrir
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5125, The Three Bears wrote:also my reads have been ON FIRE.
Try matching mine.
In post 498, mastina wrote:
Bell

Save The Dragons
NorwegianboyEE

Tet

Roden

tictac
(this read would later drop)

Malakittens

Lady Lambdadelta

Dwlee99
Princess Elodie
Greeting
(this read would later go up)

T3
(okay this read was lower than ideal so this is one miss)

MUSHSHAGANA
(this read would skyrocket up later)

Toogeloo

Galron
(this read was uncertain until Mizzy's game finished at which point it shot straight up to conftown)

MegAzumarill
(okay this read was much lower than ideal so this is miss #2)

Ircher

Cephrir
If your reads have been on fire, mine have been a fucking sun. :P (Or at least a volcano.)
In post 5136, Cephrir wrote:dw today is an even numbered day so we will hit scum that's apparently how it works
Funny you mention that.

You know what both prior even days had in common?

The town was onboard with my scumreads! I scumread Ircher and the town was onboard with that; I scumread Dunnstral, and the town was onboard with that.

You know what all three prior odd days had in common?

The town was not onboard with my scumreads! I scumread Ircher; the town let him live. I scumread Cephrir and Dunnstral; the town let Ceph and Dunn live. I scumread Cephrir, the town fucking eliminated GALRON of all slots.

It's
almost
like I know what I am fucking talking about here and am actually having the best damn towngame of my life. Where I should be fucking sheeped.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:33 pm

Post by mastina »

[quote="In post 5150, Roden"They also believe Toog has to get elim'd next, he isn't providing any meaningful input and Tet sees it as scum indicative. [/quote]Funny you mention that, because it's quite important.

I'll be getting back to you on
why
it's important because Tet is correct, more than Tet could know.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5157, Cephrir wrote:It is a little odd that no one has gone after toog at any point
I mean, I've described this from Toog before.

This is just what Toog
does

Toog stays under the radar. Toog avoids gathering attention.

Now, granted.

I used to think that was scum indicative from Toog--as it turns out, it's not, Toog does that as town too.

...But while it is not alignment indicative as Toog does that regardless of Toog's alignment...

...Toog's content in town/scum games is different and what Toog is doing this game is scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:47 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5164, The Three Bears wrote:i think mastina and cephrir need to up their games if town because we are losing if you dont.
I DID FUCKING STEP MY GAME UP.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT GALRON WAS 99% TOWN.

I FUCKING ASKED FOR YOU TO SHEEP ME ON CEPHRIR.

Like, I was pushing both Dunnstral and Cephrir, but of the two, voting Cephrir. You asked me to swap to Dunnstral, so I did.

But then, after you got my help on Dunnstral, I asked for you to return the favor for Cephrir.

BECAUSE I WANTED CEPH DEAD YESTERDAY.

Like.

You are town. All three heads are painfully, obviously, ridiculously town.
Norwee is town here. This is Norwee's towngame through and through. I don't think I would
need
to soulread Norwee here to see that he's town here but even if he wasn't obvtown from play, I just DO soulread him. He's just town here.
Save the Dragons is night and day different between his towngame and his scumgame and this is his towngame through and through. He
cannot
be scum as this is the most obvtown he has ever been.
Roden is pretty damn strongly town here; Malakittens is pretty damn town here; Galron was fucking 99% town here and catboi was obvtown before he even replaced in and was elevated to basically conftown after he did.

So genuinely?

Genuinely.

For three scum.

We had a pool of {tictac, Andante, Toogeloo, Cephrir}.

One town in there.

And three scum.

While there's a
chance
of {Roden, Malakittens} containing deepscum (and I need to emphasize what 'chance' means--chance means it's
possible
, but not
probable
, and is "cross that bridge only IF we come to it"), {Bears, Norwee, StD} are
never
scum here.

With a townflip in the pool of four yesterday we'd genuinely have all three scum today and with a scumflip? Even better.

I
am not the one who needs to step my fucking game up. MY GAME IS AT ITS FUCKING PEAK RIGHT NOW.

It's everyone who's fucking ignoring me that needs to step it up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”