Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.16

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-02-19 12:00:00).

yeet
Eyes without a face [4]:
wavemode, Dwlee99, Andante, Nero Cain
Nero Cain [4]:
Frozen Angel, the worst, Stephen A Smith, Greeting
Scorpious [2]:
fireisredsir, Eyes without a face
Andante [1]:
HockeyFan
Umlaut [1]:
Scorpious

not voting [1]:
Umlaut

mod notes~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1072, Frozen Angel wrote:Not actually I have a town read on the worst for overkill last post not even realizing he is replaced out and worst reacting in real time to discussions felt natuaral. And stephen is an early town lean of mine for his early reation test but i have less confidence with that read.

Thoughts on a Nero Umlaut scum team?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1076, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1072, Frozen Angel wrote:Not actually I have a town read on the worst for overkill last post not even realizing he is replaced out and worst reacting in real time to discussions felt natuaral. And stephen is an early town lean of mine for his early reation test but i have less confidence with that read.

Thoughts on a Nero Umlaut scum team?
Umlaut literally came in the game posted 2 catch-up posts that said he cant continue for valentine's day but also reacted to the ongoing argument between me and Nero .

Literally, nothing much there to make a kind of decisive read for the slot (while I actually liked the catch up posts and the reaction individually and I liked how they progressed in them) - less so for even an association connection

Why would you even ask such a question about that slot? Your read on the slot is so shallow on the surface and you literally never said anything about agreeing with my read on nero so how you go from "let's pressure the umalut slot so he can make content" to "do you see him scum with nero?"
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:53 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1059, Frozen Angel wrote:I made no inconsistencies no misrepresentations and had no memory lapses and made no mistakes so you don't dare shade me like that without actually talking about it.
lmao, is your ego really that big? you think you have made zero mistakes?? come on. everyone makes mistakes. nobody is gonna call out things wrong with your argument because you have flooded the thread with wallposts and idk if anyone besides me is even reading them at this point. i think you probably would fix your read if you realize what is wrong with it (if you're town), i just doubt that you will realize anything is wrong with it. last time i pointed out how i thought your case didn't hold up, you just talked around it. you have consistently just reasoned out a way that events fit to the narrative you came up with, instead of looking at both sides and seeing which is more likely. and he could be scum, btw, i just think your reasoning is bad and full of mistakes. but anyway okay here you go

Spoiler: spam
In post 1055, Frozen Angel wrote:I find how you asking for him to have extra days there but not unvoting the slot instantly inconsistent and scummy.
he didn't ask for extra days, he said it might be the correct play to do so. those are substantially different

-
In post 1055, Frozen Angel wrote:You literally first said you scum read me for having a town read on slot
just straight up false and i have no idea where you got this. he first scumread you in for your argument with eyes, or possibly in for what he thought was a bad case on him. neither of those are at all about having a townread on hockey.

-
In post 1055, Frozen Angel wrote:you said you scum read me for having a null read on the slot (which is false as I clearly said in the same post you quote for it that its a town lean)
well here's another quote for you:
In post 759, Frozen Angel wrote:I reacted to all three before and more instances of him saying some stuff that technically makes no sense as a stance. I don't find it inhently scummy. I don't town read him for it either. He is a big fat null for me - leaning scum actually but I give him a pass over my strongest suspects because of his consistency in how he plays.
so all of the times recently where you said you always expressed a town lean and never a null are false, and it's very understandable how Nero could be confused about what your read actually was because you keep changing your own representation of it.

-
In post 1035, Frozen Angel wrote:I never called him scum for meta in no context.
He is scum for being consistent with what I call a mafia mindset, and with what literally can't be explained otherwise.
yes you did:
In post 888, Frozen Angel wrote:Nero is not in experienced. Nero doesn't play like that as town
-
In post 1023, Frozen Angel wrote:Like you literally did a 180 switch there to act like you have a developed read on me where in reality you never said anything about why you ever scum read me
obviously false, he said why in his posts before he voted you

-
In post 999, Frozen Angel wrote:and no in no context either of any of those posts is scum reading my slot in any context.
you just saying something doesn't make it true. his posts that you're referencing here definitely look to me like they are expressing suspicion on you and explaining why, you've just decided they aren't for some reason.

-
In post 993, Frozen Angel wrote:You just faked a scum read on my slot cause it was the most convenient for you when I called you out and you tried to justify it by misrepresenting some stuff like my eye push that even if those misrepresentations where true would put me and you on same spot with game and would never justify a scum read by you on my slot.
you have the timeline wrong here. he called out your eye push before you called out his post about the claim. it also was not a misrepresentation, you definitely looked defensive to an outside observer. and how can you think that you have the right to decide what justifies someone else's scum read? just because you say that his reasons aren't good enough for you (obviously they will look bad to you, they're about you) doesn't mean they aren't good enough for him. i think it's very reasonable for him to scumread you in this situation, especially with the way the argument has progressed

there's more but it's mostly just repeats of the same things or slightly variations
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:lmao, is your ego really that big? you think you have made zero mistakes?? come on. everyone makes mistakes. nobody is gonna call out things wrong with your argument because you have flooded the thread with wallposts and idk if anyone besides me is even reading them at this point. i think you probably would fix your read if you realize what is wrong with it (if you're town), i just doubt that you will realize anything is wrong with it. last time i pointed out how i thought your case didn't hold up, you just talked around it. you have consistently just reasoned out a way that events fit to the narrative you came up with, instead of looking at both sides and seeing which is more likely. and he could be scum, btw, i just think your reasoning is bad and full of mistakes. but anyway okay here you go
Its not about my ego. I don't matter at all. I'm just trying to solve the game and get my point across, you pointed at something and asked about what was the difference between what he said and what you said and I tried to explain. You analysed the claim, got in argument with someone about how claiming back up can mean different things and made your own tell out of it and Nero didn't. I'm not trying to
create a narrative
. I'm just saying I can't see any other mindset that explains the pattern of behavior.

And yes everyone makes mistakes. What I meant there and I said is if I realize it I fix my mistake. You can't just say she has a lot of mistakes and not point out what you think they are - that was my point.

I'll respond to what I think about what you think are my mistakes and we can discuss all of them freely till one of us is convinced otherwise.

- Point 1:
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:he didn't ask for extra days, he said it might be the correct play to do so. those are substantially different
I find the fact he didn't
unvote
scummy. He said and I repeat "Scum more likely do this but so is town, It's best if we check this out in future days" He can't have it both ways. He either think the claim is verifiable and resolvable and unvotes with a town mindset, or thinks its a fake claim by scum - unverifyable and doesn't unvote, Him saying that and not instantly unvoting is inconsistent and is just distancing from the outcome of whatever happens with the slot

- Point 2:
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:just straight up false and i have no idea where you got this. he first scumread you in 533 for your argument with eyes, or possibly in 716 for what he thought was a bad case on him. neither of those are at all about having a townread on hockey.
This is 533:
In post 533, Nero Cain wrote:it might be b/c I've already seen Eyes response to the pressure on him but I feel like FA's claim that Eye's reads are fabricated is pure nonsense. He's either scum that's doublind down or that that actually believes in that theory.
In post 520, HockeyFan wrote:@Dwlee, in 505, u said eyes+FA could be partnered(presumably cuz of 503?), but why are u big on that being a partnery psot, when the same logic can be applied to u. Eyes TR'D you even after u being a replacement
oof
In post 523, Andante wrote:who are we limming? or like top 2-3 names?
hockey? greeting? frozen angel? eyes?
Where is any indication of scum reading my slot or any reason specified in here about him scum reading me in this post? calling my argument nonsense is scumreading me? He just threw in some names like he did in previous posts but never pushed any of them to sort them in the whole game.

This is literally two posts above that:
In post 531, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 446, Greeting wrote:I like this post very much. Maybe I should look into Nero Cain after all?
it was dumb when she said it and it's still dumb when you agreed with it.
In post 450, HockeyFan wrote:VOTE: Andante
Dante is scummy for scum reading Scorp?

It's also an interesting coincidence that I blasted you for not voting and then you vote...
In post 440, Datisi wrote:Frozen Angel [1]: HockeyFan
Greeting [1]: Eyes without a face
Stephen A Smith [1]: Greeting
Andante [1]: Scorpious

not voting [3]: 0verki11, Frozen Angel, Andante
In post 475, Datisi wrote:Andante [2]: Scorpious, HockeyFan
Greeting [1]: Eyes without a face
wavemode [1]: Greeting

not voting [3]: 0verki11, Frozen Angel, Andante
like all these players being useless with thier vote. With the exception of Andante, I expect there to be multiple scum in this group.
again throwing in half of the game as potential future pushes for himself without 0 analysis on any of them. and I have to add that "He's either scum that's doublind down or that that actually believes in that theory." from nero in that same post you mentioned was another instance of him literally saying nothing while trying to appear as he is solving a slot (that was about eye)

I got that because he started voting me after I voted him, he mentioned my argument with eye again and called me defensive in them, then when I said he is trying to shade to build up toward a vote, he went for the vote and then started questioning my hockey read which I answered. His response was "I could swore that you were town reading him" So he pushed my read on hockey assuming I'm townreading the slot and have him on highest tier of reads, but then he started pushing the same read accusing me of fence sitting cause I claimed a null read on the slot (which I didn't I always had it on slight town lean) and you can fact check this by reviewing the arguments.

Here was where that happened:
In post 790, Nero Cain wrote:I coulda swore you town read him at some point :/
I respond to next points in next post

i changed one bolded word into an underlined one because it was confusing the vote counter ~D
Last edited by Datisi on Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1077, Frozen Angel wrote:Why would you even ask such a question about that slot? Your read on the slot is so shallow on the surface and you literally never said anything about agreeing with my read on nero so how you go from "let's pressure the umalut slot so he can make content" to "do you see him scum with nero?"
funny, you never answered the question, I find that weird. You just chastized me for asking..

I dont care about your read on Nero, wouldn't it be implied I agreed if I asked you about them being a team. chill the ego a bit there.. I realize you feel you're driving the game right now,but chill..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Scorpious »

but please,just leave it at that, I'm kinda sick of your walls to be homest. I stopped reading them a long time agao,I was just asking a question. Carry on

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

- Point 3
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:so all of the times recently where you said you always expressed a town lean and never a null are false, and it's very understandable how Nero could be confused about what your read actually was because you keep changing your own representation of it.
I don't care about his confusion over my read. What I find scummy is how he literally did a 180 and still pushed me for it from the new direction. Let me say it like this

Assume you're scum reading a slot because you think their read makes no sense. You're under assumption they are defending the slot. then you realize they actually aren't defending the slot, you would think about how is this actually making sense with all other stuff they said about them right? Nero didn't try to evaluate how what I said makes sense with everything else I said about slot. Nero first under the assumption that I town read the slot made a push on me, then outright pushed me for fence sitting when he realized I'm more close to null read on it which is inconsistent with a town mindset trying to actually solve my read.

As for my readers. It's pretty straightforward. and I said this like a thousand times. I find hockey hard to sort because of how he posts which keeps alrming me which he is consistent with it, I think the claim means nothing as it's literally not verifiable, he didn't have to claim it there at all and it's easiest fake claim possible for a scum to make (I explained all before). but I find his claim and attitude in-game consistent,
which gives me a town lean
, at the same time he did many things before which were alarming individually that I called out which nothing had any relation to his claim which still are worrying me about the slot. I can name all of them again if it's needed.

I have never been inconsistent with explaining this and you can literally see me repeating the same thing in different ways all through my read progression. I started to not suspect hockey as hard after I established with myself he is consistent around the time I voted andante way before his claim.

-Point 4
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:obviously false, he said why in his posts before he voted you
no, he didn't ever

He made a fake shading build up to it and then jumped at it. then tried whatever he could see to act like he is sorting me or justify his read on me while most he did was reflecting whatever accusation I made about his slot back at me.

His only argument before his vote on me was how I was undecided about hockey myself too like him, which how relates to him scum reading me if he believes we were on same page?

Or maybe you mean him mentioning how "defensive" I was in an argument with the eye? Now wasn't that a fun time for him to push me for that when he literally referenced it way before that himself and never decided that it was scummy of me for being on that argument? nevermind how much of misrepresentation it was as I never voted eye for assuming his theory is about me. I voted eye when he said he never meant the theory about me and then for not pushing on his own read from the supposably reaction test he did with it.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Scorpious »

Is anyone reading any of this?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

- Point 5:
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:you just saying something doesn't make it true. his posts that you're referencing here definitely look to me like they are expressing suspicion on you and explaining why, you've just decided they aren't for some reason.
He is naming half the bloody game in those posts and never says anything that is directly even about me

how are those suspecting me in any sense?

reading them can only makes me conclude he wanted to have options to push later on, and he decided to go after me when I called him out and he saw I have no support with it. How else can it be interpreted?

- Point 6:
In post 1078, fireisredsir wrote:you have the timeline wrong here. he called out your eye push before you called out his post about the claim. it also was not a misrepresentation, you definitely looked defensive to an outside observer. and how can you think that you have the right to decide what justifies someone else's scum read? just because you say that his reasons aren't good enough for you (obviously they will look bad to you, they're about you) doesn't mean they aren't good enough for him. i think it's very reasonable for him to scumread you in this situation, especially with the way the argument has progressed
also posting what I said:
In post 993, Frozen Angel wrote:You just faked a scum read on my slot cause it was the most convenient for you when I called you out and you tried to justify it by misrepresenting some stuff like my eye push that even if those misrepresentations where true would put me and you on same spot with game and would never justify a scum read by you on my slot.
I didn't mention anything abut the time line. He was casting shade on my argument with eye, he did so before, he decided to do it again the moment I pushed him, then he doubled down on it with a vote. I don't care if you also think I looked defensive there. Claiming I was "Looking defensive" there was never even my point against nero and what I called misrepresentation. What I called misrepresentation was about why he claimed I voted eye, when he read the argument enough to comment on it repeatedly. I was even accused of defending the slot right before I voted him for him claiming I was not directly hinted by him after his theory (which was a misunderstanding that clarified and I wanted to unvote him there when he just made that absurd back off from his reads that I still find inconsistent and scummy.

I never thought I have the right to discredit anyone method for solving the game. I'm accusing nero that he is not using any method to do so. I'm saying he is throwing shades, keeping everything both ways, not committing to them and then he pushed me without believing it because it felt like that to me based on me reading his posts there and how inconsistent he was with his supposable mindset when pushing me.

Thats my take on the matter.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1080, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1077, Frozen Angel wrote:Why would you even ask such a question about that slot? Your read on the slot is so shallow on the surface and you literally never said anything about agreeing with my read on nero so how you go from "let's pressure the umalut slot so he can make content" to "do you see him scum with nero?"
funny, you never answered the question, I find that weird. You just chastized me for asking..

I dont care about your read on Nero, wouldn't it be implied I agreed if I asked you about them being a team. chill the ego a bit there.. I realize you feel you're driving the game right now,but chill..
Cause there is no answer to it

I don't scum read Umalaut if that's your question but there is the possibility for him to be scum with nero as much as there is possibility for him to not be.

Your question makes literally no sense.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1083, Scorpious wrote:Is anyone reading any of this?
no I skip right over it lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1086, Andante wrote:
In post 1083, Scorpious wrote:Is anyone reading any of this?
no I skip right over it lol
1 paragraph might be ok to read… but like I don’t even read textbooks for classes, I’m not reading the novel of Frozen’s thoughts… when I don’t like a lot of what’s going on this game, and it’s already impossible enough to read people…
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Scorpious »

What am I missing???

Why is everyone being so ok with this slot(Umlaut) doing nothing? I swear if it gets to the point where people want to lim it,I'm looking at everyone that questioned me for bringing it up.

This is literally the fist time I've seen a lot get so much leeway 7 days into a game with 8 posts.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm playing the game and am hunting scum. Spending my time - by literal meaning here digging things out and pointing them out in as much as a comprehensive manner I can share my thoughts.

You are being rude to me for disregarding whatever I said like this. I'm taking my time respecting you all to explain myself over and over as questions come my way. The least you can do is to read or to engage in your own way with me about it. If you don't like my attitude for solving the game, that's literally your own problem.

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Scorpious »

like, dude literally told me to "fuck off" for wanting content.. and I have people voting me for bringing it up.

How long are we going to let this go? serious question

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1088, Scorpious wrote:What am I missing???

Why is everyone being so ok with this slot(Umlaut) doing nothing? I swear if it gets to the point where people want to lim it,I'm looking at everyone that questioned me for bringing it up.

This is literally the fist time I've seen a lot get so much leeway 7 days into a game with 8 posts.
My simple answer? as a town, i’m too discouraged by wall post after wall post to care… Umlaut? I don’t think I’ve even read anything game related from then, maybe saw 1 post… I can ISO later, but too many people have terrible ISOs so mehh

I know more than just Umlaut are coasting by in my books
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1089, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm playing the game and am hunting scum. Spending my time - by literal meaning here digging things out and pointing them out in as much as a comprehensive manner I can share my thoughts.

You are being rude to me for disregarding whatever I said like this. I'm taking my time respecting you all to explain myself over and over as questions come my way. The least you can do is to read or to engage in your own way with me about it. If you don't like my attitude for solving the game, that's literally your own problem.
I respect you,...

but,you're overdoing it... I dont want to engage with you, not because I have any animosity toward you, but I simply just dont have the time for it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1088, Scorpious wrote:What am I missing???

what is different with umalut for you with how you interpreted eye wagon earlier in this game?

Umalut catch up posts are not really the best way to sort that slot as he was really commenting on past posts and many already had developed reads so he could follow thought processes and generate reads as he was progressing (that's what catch up posts are in general worst posts you can make a read of behavioral wise) but I liked how he questioned andante for his nero read in live interaction there.

There isn't any data to sort the slot and by every definition you pushing it is like pushing a low hanging fruit when others are being massively discussed.

so how is that different from your stance with eye votes before in same day phase?

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1089, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm playing the game and am hunting scum. Spending my time - by literal meaning here digging things out and pointing them out in as much as a comprehensive manner I can share my thoughts.

notice I never said “STOP DOING IT!!” just said the 3-4 of yall are the reason I can’t get reads this game like I normally do, if this is how you play? ok! carry on!! just everytime around it’s people using wallposts to talk in circles… and I see no point, I really don’t mean for it to be taken as rude!!
Stephen A Smith
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:47 am

Post by Stephen A Smith »

I'm waiting for her to fall asleep before I try to post
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1093, Frozen Angel wrote:what is different with umalut for you with how you interpreted eye wagon earlier in this game?

because Eyes was posting a theory, he wasn't actually doing it... and I'm starting to(actually I posted many pages ago) he might be right with this one..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1041, Umlaut wrote:Saw Scorpious getting on my case for being inactive yesterday. If only I had said in advance that I would be busy that day with RL things.
In post 788, Umlaut wrote:Haven't done more catchup and probably won't have time to do more today since I'm at work (and then doing Valentine's Day stuff)
Oh yeah, I did. Fuck off.

I am still busy but will try and make more time for this game today, at least this evening (CST). Doesn't look like Andante ever answered my question about why Nero is town.
He said fuck off to you way after you voted the slot. and he said it as he was reminding you he was away for valentine's day

Where did you point it out as a reason to scum read the slot and how did you get that read before he says fuck off to you? I mean what gave you the general impression that he is not creating content = he is scum = so I vote him in first place?

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 886, Scorpious wrote:Curious to the reaction to this statement...

But.

What if Eyes is right about this one?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Scorpius, isn't umlaut doing proportionally plenty? Relative to other people? I at least think Umlaut has posted more content than I have.
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”