Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6050 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6049, Cephrir wrote:Since open 842 is now over I can point at my scum play there. It was very apathetic. Not that its impossible I was trying my ass off in one game and not trying at all in another as the same alignment but, draw your own conclusion I guess.
Elaboration- I have drawn scum a truly absurd amount in the past year and I'm experiencing heavy fatigue around playing scum

I don't think I could have mustered the amount of energy ive had here
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6051 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Roden »

That's been on my mind every time I start to doubt you tbh. Your scum play was very different in SCP, your energy that game vs this game doesn't match at all. That was a major reason I made that specific appeal to you earlier in the game, because to me it felt obvious neither of us were playing the same as we were in that game.

The thing is though that I also trust the Bears, I think you're both town. It would blow my mind if either of you were scum. But idk how any scum team works, because Mala is practically conftown and I really don't think Mastina is scum. It just leaves Andante/Tictac/Norwee but I'm not sure that this solve makes sense.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6052 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6051, Roden wrote:It just leaves Andante/Tictac/Norwee but I'm not sure that this solve makes sense.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6053 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Andante »

Didn't you towncase me?
In post 5341, Roden wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn vs Andante interactions
In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Your posts felt wrong all game.
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
In post 1872, Dunnstral wrote:Bell what is your reason for pushing my slot all game?
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
In post 2077, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
In post 2115, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2089, catboi wrote:
In post 2063, catboi wrote:Also not really sure why Andante is getting town reads at all
I don't think their tunnel on me due to our slot voting bell "when they were leaving" is very convincing. The argument isn't good and that they haven't found anything else to talk about is bad. 3 Bears also defaults to talking about me because it feels like they have not much else to say, maybe. Bell looks scummy to me as I outlined, and yes even if you are busy Bell and putting in a different amount of effort, I feel that you are pushing me on very little with not much else for reads
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
OK

VOTE: Andante
In post 2317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1921, Andante wrote:I guess Dunn lives till tomorrow, but I'm not a fan of this "I only talk in quote essays cause I'm catching up" there's like no actual live interactions with anyone
Anyone can look at my iso and see how wrong this is. Or were you talking about Ircher?
In post 2588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2577, Andante wrote:
In post 2573, Bell wrote:I wasn’t hinting at poisoning them or w/e, I’m literally happy if they’re going to die, don’t think the poisoner is necessarily scum(depends when/if they claim), and so on.
if I claimed poisoner, does that automatically make it a scum role?
In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol

???

Claim?
In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Andante wrote:I'm not saying I'm confident in this at all, but here's roughly the reads

Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

idk who this is:
Lady Lambdadelta
Galron
Roden
Malakittens
Mastina
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie
Tet
Grendel MegAzumarill
tictac
Toogeloo
Val89 T3
Greeting

lol update: that was like a waste of time
In post 2363, Andante wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
This is their lack of progression on Malakittens
In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2703, Andante wrote:not sure why you're trying to say there's more to it than there is? look at mala's ISO and tell me it's town.
You went from saying "who is this" to naked voting to saying mala is
still
scum
In post 2784, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.
You are forgetting that I was the counter wagon, not andante, for most of the day
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1828, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.8

(flavor images suspended until SirCakez is back)

"I can hear the Hotline ringing in my dreams, constantly ringing. Ringing so loud I can't hear the voice I'm straining to understand."

Ircher (5) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden
Arcade Pals (5) - The Three Bears, Andante, Cephrir, Save the Dragons, Tet
Grendel (3) - Ircher, Bell, Greeting
Roden (2) - Arcade Pals, Val89
Save the Dragons (1) - tictac

Not voting (4) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta

(expired on 2022-01-19 23:12:00) remain until day end

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to reach a majority.

Mastina is V/LA through January 13.
In post 1983, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.9

Ircher (9) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (2) - The Three Bears, Tet
Grendel (2) - Ircher, Greeting
Roden (1) - Dunnstral

Not voting (6) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

Please let me know if you see any errors with this count!
In post 2029, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Ircher (10) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons, Three Bears
Dunnstral (3) - The Three Bears, Tet, Galron
Roden (1) - Dunnstral
Andante (1) - tictac

Not voting (5) - Malakittens, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

Andante clearly wasn't being voted
In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Title: Mafia Scum

Need I say more?
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3037, Andante wrote:I think I SRed early ircher posts too, so uhh at least 1 partner was definitely on team "BUS IRCHER!"
What is the connection between you sring ircher and mafia bussing?
In post 3045, Dunnstral wrote:Or are you literally claiming mafia
In post 4098, Dunnstral wrote:I am of the opinion that Andante's stance on Malakittens was scummy. And also that their weird sort of mafia claim yesterday was never really explained, just followed up with AtE/Widom
In post 4111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Andante

Moving my vote where my mouth is, will continue to consider Roden claim.
In post 4452, Dunnstral wrote:I am the townie that killed val :roll:

Can we get Andante now? I don't even know why people are voting for me.

Ok, I think I fixed it. I had to remove a spoiler tag from one of Dunn's posts since it was screwing with the formatting.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6054 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Andante »

And like, talk about why I couldn't be maf with Dunn? and now all of a sudden I'm your best guess at who maf is?
In post 6053, Andante wrote:Didn't you towncase me?
In post 5341, Roden wrote:
Spoiler: Dunn vs Andante interactions
In post 1897, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1882, Bell wrote:
Your posts felt wrong all game.
I don't remember you ever being so vague at an end of day wagons scenario

Or putting in so little effort

In fact, if anyone is interested in looking over Bell's iso, they have spent the last ~7 real life days only pushing on two of the lurkiest slots in the game and throwing out shallow questions to look like they're doing something.

Pay attention to Bell's progression on myself and Grendel's slot. There is no progression, he never had any reasons, and now instead of being honest and saying he's voting me for lurking, he says my posts have "felt off"

VOTE: Bell
In post 1873, Andante wrote:
Are you saying we should’ve TRed you?
This post is gross, it's putting words in my mouth and is trying to brush aside a pretty valid question
In post 2115, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2089, catboi wrote:
I ggget what you're saying about bell but don't think it's entirely uncharacteristic for him, and, uh, his real life is kind of hell right now so I'm kind of inclined to give him a pass for that and when I looked at him there were some posts I thought were all right. I might be too attached to the idea of "Bell is psychologically incapable of posting as scum", but meh.
OK

VOTE: Andante
In post 2317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1921, Andante wrote:I guess Dunn lives till tomorrow, but I'm not a fan of this "I only talk in quote essays cause I'm catching up" there's like no actual live interactions with anyone
Anyone can look at my iso and see how wrong this is. Or were you talking about Ircher?
In post 2588, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2577, Andante wrote:
In post 2573, Bell wrote:I wasn’t hinting at poisoning them or w/e, I’m literally happy if they’re going to die, don’t think the poisoner is necessarily scum(depends when/if they claim), and so on.
if I claimed poisoner, does that automatically make it a scum role?
In post 2584, Andante wrote:Bears won't die, they just change alignments lol

???

Claim?
In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1301, Andante wrote:I'm not saying I'm confident in this at all, but here's roughly the reads

Definitely town: Andante Dwlee99

Probably Town:
MUSHSHAGANA
Bell
Cephrir
The Three Bears (Titus, Flea the Magician, Noraa)
Save The Dragons

Probably not town:
Ircher - I know there's more Ircher lines I never read though, I keep meaning to ISO.. but I don't so rip
NorwegianboyEE
Arcade Pals (Dunnstral, MariaR)

idk who this is:
Lady Lambdadelta
Galron
Roden
Malakittens
Mastina
TheWayItEnds Princess Elodie
Tet
Grendel MegAzumarill
tictac
Toogeloo
Val89 T3
Greeting

lol update: that was like a waste of time
In post 2363, Andante wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
In post 2611, Andante wrote:Mala is definitely still maf. Mala + Dunn
This is their lack of progression on Malakittens
In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2703, Andante wrote:not sure why you're trying to say there's more to it than there is? look at mala's ISO and tell me it's town.
You went from saying "who is this" to naked voting to saying mala is
still
scum
In post 2784, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2757, Tet wrote:Add on to that the fact that Andante was the next neck up after irchers claim so that would play into their favor a bit.
You are forgetting that I was the counter wagon, not andante, for most of the day
In post 2785, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1828, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.8

"I can hear the Hotline ringing in my dreams, constantly ringing. Ringing so loud I can't hear the voice I'm straining to understand."

Ircher (5) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden
Arcade Pals (5) - The Three Bears, Andante, Cephrir, Save the Dragons, Tet
Grendel (3) - Ircher, Bell, Greeting
Roden (2) - Arcade Pals, Val89

Not voting (4) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta

Mastina is V/LA through January 13.
In post 1983, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.9

Ircher (9) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons
Dunnstral (2) - The Three Bears, Tet
Roden (1) - Dunnstral

Not voting (6) - Malakittens, Galron, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

In post 2029, fferyllt wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Ircher (10) - MUSHSHAGANA, mastina, NorwegianboyEE, Toogeloo, Roden, Val89, Andante, Bell, Save The Dragons, Three Bears
Dunnstral (3) - The Three Bears, Tet, Galron
Roden (1) - Dunnstral
Andante (1) - tictac

Not voting (5) - Malakittens, TheWayItEnds, Lady Lambdadelta, Grendel, Cephrir

(expired on 2022-01-20 11:12:00) remain until day end

Andante clearly wasn't being voted
In post 3022, Dunnstral wrote:Title: Mafia Scum

Need I say more?
In post 3043, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3037, Andante wrote:I think I SRed early ircher posts too, so uhh at least 1 partner was definitely on team "BUS IRCHER!"
What is the connection between you sring ircher and mafia bussing?
In post 3045, Dunnstral wrote:Or are you literally claiming mafia
In post 4098, Dunnstral wrote:I am of the opinion that Andante's stance on Malakittens was scummy. And also that their weird sort of mafia claim yesterday was never really explained, just followed up with AtE/Widom
In post 4111, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Andante

Moving my vote where my mouth is, will continue to consider Roden claim.
In post 4452, Dunnstral wrote:I am the townie that killed val :roll:

Can we get Andante now? I don't even know why people are voting for me.

Ok, I think I fixed it. I had to remove a spoiler tag from one of Dunn's posts since it was screwing with the formatting.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6055 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Roden »

That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

Like, for Bears to be scum, they have to hard bus Dunn before any real suspicion even heads his way. They also have to fake being Molded before anyone actually gets Molded, which makes very little sense to me since all that did was earn them suspicion. You think they're scum though. Do you really think they did all of that? Does that make any sense for scum to do?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6056 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6055, Roden wrote:That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

Like, for Bears to be scum, they have to hard bus Dunn before any real suspicion even heads his way. They also have to fake being Molded before anyone actually gets Molded, which makes very little sense to me since all that did was earn them suspicion. You think they're scum though. Do you really think they did all of that? Does that make any sense for scum to do?
I'm not saying bears have to be scum with me town... cause yes bears have had a lot of very pro town moments I think it's just norwee/mastina/tictac tbh
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6057 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6056, Andante wrote:
In post 6055, Roden wrote:That's kind of my point. I don't think it makes much sense for you to be scum, but not all of my town reads can be correct here. I have to be wrong about somebody and I feel the least confident about you.

I'm not saying bears have to be scum with me town... cause yes bears have had a lot of very pro town moments I think it's just norwee/mastina/tictac tbh
What has been making you push Bears and Mala then?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6058 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 6057, Roden wrote:
In post 6056, Andante wrote:

What has been making you push Bears and Mala then?
Cause I've been annoyed at the bears tunnel on me, like, just deadset on me. like, obviously I'm not solo maf, and mala.. I still don't tr but I think ceph does. a norwee/mastina/tictac solve doesn't sound bad to me here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6059 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My energy levels don’t match my scum games either. And i can use meta just as Ceph does.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6060 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina has not been playing scummy here, and it’s really sad if Roden actually thinks she does.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6061 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or Andante mostly pushing that solve i guess.
Hey Roden, if you think Andante/Tictac are my scum mates then vote them out. We can deal with me in ElO if we’re both alive by then, tnx.

- Bunno
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6062 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6060, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina has not been playing scummy here, and it’s really sad if Roden actually thinks she does.
I town read Mastina. The Mold claim seems real, and I don't think any of her thought processes are fake.
In post 6061, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Or Andante mostly pushing that solve i guess.
Hey Roden, if you think Andante/Tictac are my scum mates then vote them out. We can deal with me in ElO if we’re both alive by then, tnx.
Honestly, I don't know if it's you. The Galron/Toog back to back town flips have me doubting everything I try to settle on. I really felt like they had to be a part of the solve, and tbh I didn't want to believe all three remaining scum were embedded so deep that not a single one feels obvious.
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6063 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:56 am

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 6028, Andante wrote:
In post 6027, The Three Bears wrote:I am only voting Andante at this point
if you're town, that is not good.
If you're town, you know that's not a good argument.

-Pinkie
a beary good hydra \o/
The Three Bears
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
The Three Bears
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6064 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:10 am

Post by The Three Bears »

In post 6042, tictac wrote:
In post 6040, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is a real!mold world?
world where mold is real.
In post 6043, tictac wrote:
In post 6016, tictac wrote:no qh -> min 1 scum in [andan,mala,norw] -> min 1 town in [bears,mastina,roden] -> mold is real -> this thing actually needs solving
*Pinkie sighs heavily*
a beary good hydra \o/
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6065 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really don’t get the impression ant of Andante/Tictac/Ceph are trying to solve today.
Tictac is doing some dumb talk about how many town or scum in people voting him. And now i’n gonna be Andante:

Andante: So Bears is scum.
Everyone: No.
Andante. K, nvm. So Mala is scum.
Everyone: No.
Andante: Oh ok, so Tictac is scum.

Like holy shit why did we let them live this long.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6066 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and Ceph, what have u done other than: "I’m town by meta. Trust me :wink:"

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6067 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

Read my iso I've been scumhubting all game. That's pretty unfair!

At the moment I'm lost on how to do more. I've already taken my shot at figuring out flipped scum interactions, and I didnt get much/what I did come up with convinced nobody. I don't know how I'm supposed to take down mastina when my case is "she doesnt do anything" and she already has massive townreads for that for some reason. I feel like my reasons for townreading the people I'm townreading are fine so idk what would be wrong with my poe.
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6068 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's harder to keep an appearance of solving in ElO.
In post 5872, Cephrir wrote:"Ah, yes, I will shoot my game long ally std who is also starting to come under suspicion. Mwahahaha! Theyll never see this one coming!"
Oh and this^
Completely lost it's meaning when it was revealed STD had a bodyguard shot. Meaning you could easily be part of an team that shot someone else but is now trying to be like "See? I would not make this shot as scum!"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6069 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like all you do today from ur ISO is lamist, AtE, berate other players for not townreading you and "not listening" etc.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6070 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's harder to keep an appearance of solving in ElO.
You said "what have you done" not "what have you done today"

I'm already sick of moving goalposts from dealing with bears, I dont need it from you too
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6071 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5913, Cephrir wrote:the way she talks in general seems a lot more open, yes. you seem to have plugged your ears and started shouting lalala i can't hear you whenever i talk.
This is prime example.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6072 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Completely lost it's meaning when it was revealed STD had a bodyguard shot.
I'm aware of that thank you.
Bartleby the Scrivener
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #6073 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 6070, Cephrir wrote:
In post 6068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's harder to keep an appearance of solving in ElO.
You said "what have you done" not "what have you done today"

I'm already sick of moving goalposts from dealing with bears, I dont need it from you too
I said today in 1 post earlier, you should know it's what i meant.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6074 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 6069, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like all you do today from ur ISO is lamist, AtE, berate other players for not townreading you and "not listening" etc.
It's true, though. How am I meant to convince anyone of anything when so many players are automatically set against whatever I say. Would you be excited to solve in this situation?
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”