Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Galron »

In post 912, angela wrote:i don’t see how geraintm would even be better elimination than not mafia
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Scorpious »

Does N_M claim or just quiick hammer themselves?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 924, Galron wrote:It's two players who are doing NAI things per meta.
it rlly do be

But since everyone in the game has interacted in some capacity with the players, they're now even better eliminations than they were at the start of the day
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 927, Morning Tweet wrote:
it rlly do be

But since everyone in the game has interacted in some capacity with the players, they're now even better eliminations than they were at the start of the day
Read this twice Gera..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:35 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

it rlly do be

The more I play on the site the more I'm disliking having to rely on how someone approaches the game re meta incredibly annoying, would rather just play the game normally. I'd happily get rid of Ger considering their stance seems to be they automatically get to go to day two by virtue of doing nothing.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:36 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 901, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 877, Rathe wrote:
In post 868, Rathe wrote:i said in
recent posts from malcolmtucker i think r good i would take him out of the vote for group
I don't think they are. I especially don't like that he's blatantly ignoring that I put a case down on Scorp and he's lying that I'm coasting this game. might be an ok post but Gera is just p scummy. And everything just rings hollow when he's sitting there and being shit with his vote.
He's town reading Scorp but isn't even trying to not let Scorp get voted out.
This doesn't make sense? I've said Scorpious is town and I don't think they should be voted out, and that scum are almost certainly in there somewhere.

Four posts on Scorpious, one of which accuses him of not reading the game, is hardly great stuff.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:38 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 869, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 849, geraintm wrote:
In post 830, angela wrote:
In post 805, geraintm wrote:
In post 777, angela wrote:
In post 700, geraintm wrote:you know what, it is a contradiction. but once i sorta commit to a way of voting i kinda have to stick to it, otherwise to me that looks suspicious. kinda locked in for the rest of today, sorry.
it is significantly more suspicious to me that you'd lock into voting in a manner that is not particularly + town

while being aware that that is what you are doing
ah, its just me having a little bit of fun and trying to achieve my aim for Day 1, which is to get to Day 2 as quickly as possible. dont mind me, i promise i'll be better from tomorrow onwards
interesting to me that this is your aim when you've also said that you think it would be better if towns did not eliminate day one

which i assumed to involve using the entire day to figure things out and then using the information gained from nightkill to also inform decisions

(which information gain not worth loss of elimination, odd number of players and such)

and get to day two as quickly as possible has the exact opposite effect of limiting information as much as possible

but idk how alignment relevant this might be
oh, i am 100% down for no elimination, but whenever i say that i usually get shouted at and no one likes that so i tend to just think that instead of saying it nowadays.
I don't want to spend today trying to figure things out, i just want to skip to day 2 when we can all start playing properly.
Dy 1 is just...tiresome. And i spent a month waiting for this game to fire and then have to wait another week until it gets going properly.
Again on this...why do you deserve a pass on D1 when it's clear someone else will likely be eliminated? If we were all down with your approach, then fine, I'd maybe get the logic, but it's fairly evident most of us don't agree with it and want to eliminate someone, because those votes can give us info even if we get the elimination wrong. I get D1 involves a lot of firing into the dark, but it's not as if D2 automatically provides us with all the answers we need to solve the game.

But to engage, out of interest, to try a different approach here...what reads would you have on D2 depending on which players are eliminated?

For example, if I'm killed overnight, how would that influence your D2 reads? How about the same with Scorpious, or with Angela? That appears to evidently be how you play the game here, so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on who you'd suspect depending on what happens overnight.
Geraint, if you're around - would be interested in how you respond to this. If D1 isn't valuable, how would the night kill influence your D2 reads since you clearly put a lot of stock in that?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 909, Galron wrote: You did and let me ask whether you (nero) are scum reading him for anything outside of that.
im going to say yes. There may have been other things that triggered me that I don't remember right off the top of my head.
In post 916, Morning Tweet wrote:I vote Galron because his focus on ger earlier pinged me. Same when Nero did it, same when whoever did
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that we weren't allowed to talk about Gera on d1 though I don't feel like my I was "focusing" on Ger.

I also missed Tuckers vote on Ger.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:39 am

Post by angela »

In post 929, MalcolmTucker wrote:
it rlly do be

The more I play on the site the more I'm disliking having to rely on how someone approaches the game re meta incredibly annoying, would rather just play the game normally. I'd happily get rid of Ger considering their stance seems to be they automatically get to go to day two by virtue of doing nothing.
sure i can agree that i often am frustrated by the way others play the game,

but on the individual game level it doesn't make the player in question a mafia

like maybe there are solutions that we could employ to make it easier to sort them, if you have any suggestions fire away,

but geraintm isn't mafia in every game, right?
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:40 am

Post by angela »

In post 930, MalcolmTucker wrote:Four posts on Scorpious, one of which accuses him of not reading the game, is hardly great stuff.
wait but,

do you think scorpious was closely reading the game there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 930, MalcolmTucker wrote:Four posts on Scorpious, one of which accuses him of not reading the game, is hardly great stuff.
maybe it's not but you said I wasn't making an effort and I showed you that I was.

I also missed your vote on Ger.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:41 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 933, angela wrote:
In post 929, MalcolmTucker wrote:
it rlly do be

sure i can agree that i often am frustrated by the way others play the game,

but on the individual game level it doesn't make the player in question a mafia

like maybe there are solutions that we could employ to make it easier to sort them, if you have any suggestions fire away,

but geraintm isn't mafia in every game, right?
No, but their approach here inherently stops us from finding out either way D1. This is inherently anti-town. How would anything ever get done if we all played this way?

Their posts have been contradictory anyway at times which makes things look worse, like there appears to be a deeper motivation there beyond saying nothing.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:41 am

Post by angela »

In post 934, angela wrote:
wait but,

like if you want to say nero was just echoing sure maybe

but to say no, scorpious was definitely reading the game!

is ...........................................................................

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:42 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

wait but,

My general view on Scorpious is he's been keeping up to date with things yeah, even if I've disagreed with certain views or reads a bit at times.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am pretty sure that alot of players are still scum even when they get a town pm. scum is a mindset not a pm color.

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:43 am

Post by angela »

In post 936, MalcolmTucker wrote:No, but their approach here inherently stops us from finding out either way D1. This is inherently anti-town. How would anything ever get done if we all played this way?

Their posts have been contradictory anyway at times which makes things look worse, like there appears to be a deeper motivation there beyond saying nothing.
i am not disagreeing with the complaints about the approach, i have expressed many myself

i do not think that makes geraintm the best elimination today; there are probably at least three who i'd prefer to eliminate on likelihood of being mafia and i'd prefer not mafia as the default elimination at this point

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:44 am

Post by angela »

In post 938, MalcolmTucker wrote:My general view on Scorpious is he's been keeping up to date with things yeah, even if I've disagreed with certain views or reads a bit at times.
? i really don't see how you can view scorpious's reaction to kittytacky posts shortly before nero cain posted the 'not reading the game' thing as 'keeping up to date with things'

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:44 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 940, angela wrote:
In post 936, MalcolmTucker wrote:No, but their approach here inherently stops us from finding out either way D1. This is inherently anti-town. How would anything ever get done if we all played this way?

i am not disagreeing with the complaints about the approach, i have expressed many myself

i do not think that makes geraintm the best elimination today; there are probably at least three who i'd prefer to eliminate on likelihood of being mafia and i'd prefer not mafia as the default elimination at this point
I wouldn't hate an NM elimination given they are clearly doing nothing but I don't see why Ger is any worse.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:45 am

Post by angela »

In post 941, angela wrote:
In post 938, MalcolmTucker wrote:My general view on Scorpious is he's been keeping up to date with things yeah, even if I've disagreed with certain views or reads a bit at times.
? i really don't see how you can view scorpious's reaction to kittytacky posts shortly before nero cain posted the 'not reading the game' thing as 'keeping up to date with things'
like geraintm and scorpious just ignored most of kittytacky's posts and picked out something to point at

like that's the strongest point i have against geraintm right now, much stronger than the approach thing,

and for someone pushing geraintm it's kinda strange to me that you'd also skip over that while making note of the nero cain post

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:47 am

Post by angela »

In post 942, MalcolmTucker wrote:I wouldn't hate an NM elimination given they are clearly doing nothing but I don't see why Ger is any worse.
geraintm more likely to do something in the future

and!

probably gain more from not mafia elimination information wise

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:49 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 944, angela wrote:
In post 942, MalcolmTucker wrote:I wouldn't hate an NM elimination given they are clearly doing nothing but I don't see why Ger is any worse.

and!

What info specifically? Where do you think we go from an NM elim out of interest?
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:50 am

Post by angela »

In post 943, angela wrote:
In post 941, angela wrote:
like geraintm and scorpious just ignored most of kittytacky's posts and picked out something to point at

like that's the strongest point i have against geraintm right now, much stronger than the approach thing,

and for someone pushing geraintm it's kinda strange to me that you'd also skip over that while making note of the nero cain post
though thinking about this more maybe it should be worrisome that rathe also kinda pointed to these same kittytacky posts in a 'this doesn't make sense' way

mm,

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:52 am

Post by angela »

In post 945, MalcolmTucker wrote:

and!

What info specifically? Where do you think we go from an NM elim out of interest?
i mean,

if not mafia flips mafia, what do you think that means for pooky's alignment? and morning tweet's? what do you think that means for those strongly opposed to 'policy elim' when not mafia was being discussed (two of which, yourself and scorpious, are now pushing geraintm)?

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 937, angela wrote:
wait but,

like if you want to say nero was just echoing sure maybe

but to say no, scorpious was definitely reading the game!

is ...........................................................................
Nero wasn't echoing anyone,though. That was his case on me the whole time.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 947, angela wrote:
In post 945, MalcolmTucker wrote:

and!

i mean,

if not mafia flips mafia, what do you think that means for pooky's alignment? and morning tweet's? what do you think that means for those strongly opposed to 'policy elim' when not mafia was being discussed (two of which, yourself and scorpious, are now pushing geraintm)?
My push is because of the insistence that we know "why" he's not doing anything. I've seen people get away with saying much less on days and not be limmed,but constantly reminding us does not sit well with me at all.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”