micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by the worst »

:lol:

I think you just admitted that your mistyx read was ntentionally inflated, so I was right on that one! I still literally dont understand what your issue with L+L is. Your read on me has gone from pg 1 locktown to meta lockscum because you think I'm polarised after reading 2 games.

you can ride your ego high as hard as you like but you're still about as deep as a puddle :P
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

since I kinda like have engulfed the game and have been present for everything I will try to do a little tl;dr for others:
Unfortunately uh since I am the main poster in the game a lot of it revolves around me lol

RVS happens

I claim N1 vig. Misty also claims n1 vig. At some point L+L claims ascetic. the worst hints at info that implies they expected something like this. Enchant claims Lightning rod and retracts it.(not all of these happen at this point in the timeline, just putting claims in 1 place)

I start to push datisi based on opening tone.

ari(part of datisi's hydra), pushes back hard. I maintain my scumread there and a multipage fight ensues.

some arguments happen from kenny about how ascetic has to be a scum role or something, nothing really comes from it

more fighting lol

honestly idr much but there should be something here im sure and im kinda drunk but yee

i decide to step off the gas on ari/datisi and push misty more. I try to get ari/datisi to give more constructive content. They refuse.

I eventually myself notice that the worst is posting a lot of weird takes that I sharply disagree with and decide to iso misty and him. I end up myself reevaling to misty town and worst scum and thats how this latest page has happened essentailly

if anyone wants to add some things theyve seen moreso from their POV it'd be helpful to add because yeah.

prob mostly aimed at flea who i know has had some significant contribution i just cant really remember it atp
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by the worst »

more perspectives would be rad, thanks
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 325, the worst wrote::lol:

I think you just admitted that your mistyx read was ntentionally inflated, so I was right on that one! I still literally dont understand what your issue with L+L is. Your read on me has gone from pg 1 locktown to meta lockscum because you think I'm polarised after reading 2 games.

you can ride your ego high as hard as you like but you're still about as deep as a puddle :P
if im as deep as the puddle then you're completely dry
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by the worst »

least i don't walk around pretending to be an ocean.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 324, DkKoba wrote:
the worst explain reads challenge
and respond to counterpoints challenge [impossible][not clickbait]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 317, DkKoba wrote:ok so like

i havent really been straight up
i obviously bluffed a few reads and extrapolated where data shouldnt be readable

and the mistyx read was ego wanting to be right based on opening tone

so like now that i did reread and reeval the slots i should have from the start, objective read list:

Top townreads:

Kenny - They are examining the game from the perspective of someone, to me, quite plainly uninformed. The mech spec and assumption that the ascetic claim is a scumclaim, is one that feels like a natural solving thought a townie would have in reaction to a claim. It is a type of doubt that i would doubt a scum would express in that situation and as well, kenny's tone and energy has matched that of the towngame we played together.
RCEnigma - this one is largely gut, but also decent amount of meta. i think also partially the gamestate spews this slot as town. the thoughts from this slot have mirrored my own at points and I find that to be a good sign from my POV. I at the very least would never touch this slot on D1 but overall I feel the energy from this slot is +++town
Enchant - At this point, I think I have figured out how to read this player at a near 100% accuracy rate. Enchant has a tonal tell between his scum and town games, and anyone who knows how to read tone can simply read enchant's meta to see what I mean. I don't think he's crept into locktown territory yet, as is the case with the rest of these players, but I expect the trajectory of this slot's posting will launch him there.
____
i feel ok about these slots:

MistyX - While at first I was very suspicious of the slot due to the weak entrance, on reread I realize they have been subtly solving in their own way. I thought ignoring my argument was +scum but I guess I was just getting tunneled on wanting to be right very early on a solve. Still watching closely.
Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today.
bugspray - a big stretch, I know. But their 2nd and 3rd posts tonally have the energy that I expect from a town!bugspray. I do want them to post more, however.

_____
kill:

the worst - this slot has heavily trended downwards since my initial gut townping on him. the worst continually makes takes that are, in my view, completely audacious and ridiculous. On top of this, I feel that the worst is trying to feel out where to push for mislims. I have prodded this slot to explain their reads in more depth and was met with resistance. A meta read shows that their posting in this game more closely resembles their scum meta - as it is fraught with short 1 liners and low depth thoughts.
L+L - Similar reasons as the worst, Ari primarily has been insistent on waving away all my olive branches and trying to refuge in audacity. I also have yet to be able to find either slot as towny - something I am able to do when they are, in fact town. I find that Ari is intentionally using bad faith arguments to paint me as scum trying to bury them on d1. They have made no real attempt to sort me, resorting to OMGUS. Also largely absent is any sort of solving from the Ari side, and what I have seen from the Datisi side has not really felt very genuine, as there has been really a lack of follow up or a clear progression I could read into. I really implore if this slot is town to please engage the game in a way that is more positive and proactive rather than reactive, because the game will be lost if this slot is actually town. I will try to do my best to see if I can see a solve with these players as town in the chance I am wrong and they are just an imploded slot, but I largely feel that may actually be just me being paranoid of being wrong.
anyways im also gonna requote this for visibility and add colors for nice readability <3
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm just gonna, like, keep playing the game at my own pace. you flitting between sealioning datisi/ari and doing your best impression of a 15 y/o bully at me doesn't make me wanna play the way you want me to play. :p
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You shouldn't call others bullies when you are very much using subtle toxic language at me.
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by the worst »

alright. I didn't set out to be toxic, and I am sorry if I've sunk lower than I intended to.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also re: sealioning :

retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Logic and Literature »

I think it is fairly accurate in regards to your behavior however it is NAI because you do it as both alignments.
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Which questions are disingenuous?

We're playing mafia, not discussing our favorite flavor of pizza, so the term really needs to apply to a specific type of question.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:33 pm

In post 317, DkKoba wrote:L+L - Similar reasons as the worst, Ari primarily has been insistent on waving away all my olive branches and trying to refuge in audacity. I also have yet to be able to find either slot as towny - something I am able to do when they are, in fact town. I find that Ari is intentionally using bad faith arguments to paint me as scum trying to bury them on d1. They have made no real attempt to sort me, resorting to OMGUS. Also largely absent is any sort of solving from the Ari side, and what I have seen from the Datisi side has not really felt very genuine, as there has been really a lack of follow up or a clear progression I could read into. I really implore if this slot is town to please engage the game in a way that is more positive and proactive rather than reactive, because the game will be lost if this slot is actually town. I will try to do my best to see if I can see a solve with these players as town in the chance I am wrong and they are just an imploded slot, but I largely feel that may actually be just me being paranoid of being wrong.
I already told you that it is impossible for me to solve if you insist on flooding this thread full of word vomit and nonsense as most players can't fit a word in edgewise and there's nothing for me to even look at or analyze.

In response to what I said you decided to double down and continue thread flooding with word vomit and claim that I'm not proactively solving.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 338, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 317, DkKoba wrote:L+L - Similar reasons as the worst, Ari primarily has been insistent on waving away all my olive branches and trying to refuge in audacity. I also have yet to be able to find either slot as towny - something I am able to do when they are, in fact town. I find that Ari is intentionally using bad faith arguments to paint me as scum trying to bury them on d1. They have made no real attempt to sort me, resorting to OMGUS. Also largely absent is any sort of solving from the Ari side, and what I have seen from the Datisi side has not really felt very genuine, as there has been really a lack of follow up or a clear progression I could read into. I really implore if this slot is town to please engage the game in a way that is more positive and proactive rather than reactive, because the game will be lost if this slot is actually town. I will try to do my best to see if I can see a solve with these players as town in the chance I am wrong and they are just an imploded slot, but I largely feel that may actually be just me being paranoid of being wrong.
I already told you that it is impossible for me to solve if you insist on flooding this thread full of word vomit and nonsense as most players can't fit a word in edgewise and there's nothing for me to even look at or analyze.

In response to what I said you decided to double down and continue thread flooding with word vomit and claim that I'm not proactively solving.

-A
flea, kenny, rce, misty, etc. have not really had this issue.. strange...
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:36 pm

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flea also has tw and you as scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it turns out people express their reads with more than just saying "X is town and Y is mafia"

I just happen to read the game ;)
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:38 pm

ok explain flea's read on me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 145, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 140, Mistyx wrote:
In post 138, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 32, Mistyx wrote:
In post 30, Flea The Magician wrote:This is going to be mayhem isn't it...
hello!

i think i know you, am i right on that?
You do know me, you also know one or two of my alts/hydras too :P
yeah i was pretty sure on that id guess but you asked me not to say it so i didn't

hope you've been well!
As well as I can be, Whats your thoughts so far? If memory serves you're usually pretty solid with read rates.
In post 209, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 204, Logic and Literature wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88941

^

You discussing how hyperposting is bad

You should know this game state is not conducive for town figuring things out

yet you continue to spam this thread and harass me for reads/comments that you know I'm unable to form because literally 99% of my energy is spent responding to you and you have deprived this game of any oxygen for other people to breathe and play.

so if you are town here shut up and I will return the favor and let's let everyone else play the game.

-A
Including the names bit is good btw.

Also HURT: Logic and Literature
In post 223, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 210, DkKoba wrote:hi flea, whats your view of the game rn?
Im a bit nervous because you took this "soft buddy" approach to me in the astral plane game and you ended up flipping scum, but my gut does feel you are town.
You I'm completely null on, you're doing what you do best at this point and it's entirely NAI for you.

L&L - Vibe checks are failing.
In post 226, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 211, Logic and Literature wrote:oops

I have no interest in continuing to enable Koba's ridiculous shit-tunnel spam tactics.

If they actually cared about solving the game they would be quiet and let other people play the game.

-A
You know you could have disengaged at any time?
You say Koba's not been acting in good faith but they said that when they started the dig at you. You genuinely look like the person trying to deny taking the cookies while your hand is in the jar here.
In post 238, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 237, the worst wrote:contrarily, i'm confused by why rce didn't come at you !
Tried using chess notation?

Worst's Pawn RCE to Flea's King.
In post 242, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 239, the worst wrote:is this what en passant feels like???

but no seriously this isn't chessmastery. i'll happily come for u when the time is right. i'm very overtly confused that rce picked you of everyone to comment on the strangeness of then has followed it up by unvoting rather than circling back to you.
nah that just feels freaking awful and honestly I hate it as a move.

and coward.
In post 314, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 272, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage.
I have been trying to ignore and disengage from you

You keep harassing me.

-A
Aa yes...
In post 265, Logic and Literature wrote:Just yeet Koba

this is either scum shitpush or town hardthrowing

either way it is ++++town!EV to get rid of them

-A
Right now you're keeping the fire alight. Stop it.
In post 291, the worst wrote:I also think applying the rule of 3 to a MBoS game is somewhat silly but if we have a third n1 vig, one of the three is probably a mafia vigilante or at least informed scum (last I knew schadd really liked doing neat things with informdd roles)
I don't think any of them are maf vig tbh. 3 is so much neg town util and while I'd probably shoot L&L with 3 I'd also holster.

Also what lucidity I had has faded so going to struggle to interact.
TW has done this to me before, and I'll always scum read this kinda play.

earlier posts, shows a pretty strong scumlean on L+L slot.

latter posts, shows a suspicion of TW.

:) easy
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:40 pm

explain the read
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh and the first post I quoted because it showed flea looking to push someone into content posting, meaning they want to actually form an opinion there - and an ability to actually look outside of myself/you ;)

this lines up with how fae plays as town btw - just because it isnt the same as myself where I am able to give out reads on every slot in the game, I know that town flea is able to express opinion on a few due to fae's limited ability to play due to IRL, which I am aware of.

So hey... clearly I see no issue for them <3

like really, bugspray is bugspray, and enchant is enchant(but also like is pretty solidly town rn for me based on meta) so that leaves you and TW who are somehow struggling to make time to make any reads xoxo

you are the 2nd most active slot here and you have less opinions than lower posting slots - an incredible feat!
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:43 pm

explain flea's read on me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok now you're lolcatting ROFL
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:45 pm

why are you unable to answer simple questions?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”