Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4370, DkKoba wrote:i LITERALLY townread enchant like holy shit.

yeah, after pushing them and using the same type of push to push them, and argued the exact same way.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that REALLY makes it sound like a catboi/ND team
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Well Done
Well Done
Goon
Well Done
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Well Done »

In post 4312, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 4291, Well Done wrote:
In post 3652, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 3650, butterchurn wrote:
In post 3646, Nashville Dreams wrote:wanna know whats really annoying

those who are pushing "us" as a lurker there is other players who have little posts as well and aren't having fire placed under their ass
You keep minimizing the case against you as just being about being a lurker. I don't think that's remotely close to the bulk of the case for most people voting.
I mean a lot of it has to do with people disliking titus posts
which i cant really do anything about b/c they werent written by me

as for people scumreading my slot -- a lot of people have mentioned it as omg "mala is lurking" "mala is disinterested = scum-mala"
You're right, it wasn't written by you.

Thing is, What Titus says contradicts you. They say that you were the one pushing this and they were following your read. I pointed this out in post .

Here it is again:
In post 3475, Well Done wrote:
In post 3472, Well Done wrote:This also doesn't make sense to me
Because in Titus seems to have a townread on catboi. In is the weird switch in perspective, both posts coming from Titus.

Then in Titus passes it off as Mala being the one who scumread catboi, and pointed to "the number of counters expressed". Except that all seems to have been from Titus herself, not from Mala. I also think that this post forgets that they already did the work in
In post 3472, Well Done wrote:
In post 1675, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm starting to feel ill so I must question my reads from this morning.

Can someone briefly give me points where they feel I'm wrong besides catboi is too town to be town?

~Titus
In post 1684, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 1676, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
In post 1675, Nashville Dreams wrote:I'm starting to feel ill so I must question my reads from this morning.

Can someone briefly give me points where they feel I'm wrong besides catboi is too town to be town?

~Titus
You showed up late. You need to look at that bnuuy wagon.
I will but I feel that it's another counter to catboi. That makes me think town before reading.

However, I am open to being wrong. It's also getting to the point where there are so many counters that catboi may need to be eliminated as catboi couldn't live until elo.

~Titus
In post 3063, Nashville Dreams wrote:If I am active, I can and do come up with solutions regardless of alignment. I do what I can.

Ftr, Mala was in favor of catboi town. The number of counters expressed is telling. Later today, I intend to compare if it's the same players given my wagon took off after debating going with Mala's read due to game circumstances.

~Titus
In post 3064, Nashville Dreams wrote:*catboi scum. Typo.
This also doesn't make sense to me
In post 3473, Well Done wrote:
In post 2071, Titus wrote:The only difference I see is who is doing the voting. If it was people familiar with me, I would lean towards scum saving catboi. Yet Butter and Wallflower are not familiar with me.
In post 3063, Nashville Dreams wrote:If I am active, I can and do come up with solutions regardless of alignment. I do what I can.

Ftr, Mala was in favor of catboi town. The number of counters expressed is telling. Later today, I intend to compare if it's the same players given my wagon took off after debating going with Mala's read due to game circumstances.

~Titus
Doesn't 2071 imply that Titus already did what they are saying they intend to do later today - compare the players
In post 3469, Well Done wrote:
In post 2113, Well Done wrote:
In post 2109, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1705, butterchurn wrote:<snip>
This is a good post! It also looks to me like Nashville Dreams weren't able to maintain internal consistency and forgot who they were supposed to be sussing by confusing Monkeyman with catboi.

I'll keep reading, but based on the most recent VC and scrolling through the last few pages, it doesn't look like the wagon on them developed much further, which is kind of odd, because I feel like this is more solid that anything else that's happened so far this game.
Also:
In post 2070, Titus wrote:Interesting how I postulate that voting Catboi might be required for the game state causes us to be a counter to catboi. This definitely means I need to reset my catboi read when I catch up.
In post 2071, Titus wrote:The only difference I see is who is doing the voting. If it was people familiar with me, I would lean towards scum saving catboi. Yet Butter and Wallflower are not familiar with me.
Would like for Nashville Dreams to acknowledge posts 1705, 2109, 2113/2116 at some point
Literally, like almost all my posts after that point. I even quoted this series of posts before.

This is very disingenious.

~Titus
This really doesn't answer most of what was quoted
Hydra of Dunnstral and Lukewarm
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4376, Nero Cain wrote:that REALLY makes it sound like a catboi/ND team
I thought so too for a bit. But Catboi ended up pushing Nashville there without really putting pressure on TicTac.

And Norwegian-Catboi were pushing each other lightly, but then they ended up sheeping each other.

And Ydrasse replaces into this game and throws a town read on Catboi.

Ydrasse-Catboi-Mastina has been on my mind, and maybe it's not TicTac, but I did see some merit it TicTac scum with their jump off of Catboi., but it could just be townie tictac not doing anything.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

To be fair, I'd think this too from his perspective.

I have no problem going back to catboi if we want though for the VCA grail.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4375, Flavor Leaf wrote:

yeah, after pushing them and using the same type of push to push them, and argued the exact same way.
dont compare that to this when i didnt even cite a single enchant post and when I went to I realized i was wrong.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

the Catboi wagon dissipated completely and got down to 1 vote now that your slot replaced out.

It never got bigger than 6 votes.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4369, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4352, SCP 682 wrote:in epicmafia community we plow through scummmy lurkers d1/d2 and hit scum always
I mean, there's going to be mostly lurking scum in games here too but players like toog, tic tac etc. are just going to be mainly inactive regardless of alignment. Plowing through lurkers will net some scum true but it's also going to catch plenty of town.
i.
do.
not.
scum.
read.
them.
for.
lurking.

stop.
using.
their.
lurk.
status.
to.
shield.
them.
In post 4380, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4375, Flavor Leaf wrote:

dont compare that to this when i didnt even cite a single enchant post and when I went to I realized i was wrong.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 4372, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 4367, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 4364, Save The Dragons wrote:i'd lim my mother just to end the day at this point
"You just summoned your mom!" - Yuma
I just heard the largest wagon is StD's mom.

@scp, why townread Enchant?
because he has towny energy.

put in the work to analyze his meta and you can refute me - but I have a strong readrate on him.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by SCP 682 »

i miss the days when I could call a player like ssbmkyouko scum or town and people sheeped me bc I actually have the track record to prove it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4363, Nashville Dreams wrote:Anyway...

Nero, do you think butterchurn and tictac can be scum together?

~Titus
Why do you care what I think and why does it matter at all?

Butter voted tictac and I think OR says they are not a team but it's not impossible that it's a bus. I don't have enough information to give you a correct answer. What point does this question serve?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There is no doubt in my mind that Nero is town here. Yes, my WallFlower read helps a lot, but I feel even Nero would say I'm pretty solid with reading them. Their entrance into this game and the pushes they've made make sense why he would think some of them, and I agree with Titus, it does make sense.

One of Nero's first posts was calling out Mastina, which I obviously have been agreeing with for a while.

Mastina-Catboi is not Town/Town, and their reads on each other are completely political positioning.

And then Catboi came in trying to use my exact reasoning on WallFlower/Flavor, and yes, they brought up that I would say this, but I think that was preemptive defense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4384, SCP 682 wrote:i miss the days when I could call a player like ssbmkyouko scum or town and people sheeped me bc I actually have the track record to prove it.
this is the closest ive felt to you all game.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:36 pm

In post 4377, Well Done wrote:This really doesn't answer most of what was quoted
Then you better well be damn specific/clearer in what wasn't answered by or my umpteen million other vote theory posts today.

~Titus
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i still think wallflower/nero slot is scum
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:38 pm

In post 4386, Flavor Leaf wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that Nero is town here. Yes, my WallFlower read helps a lot, but I feel even Nero would say I'm pretty solid with reading them. Their entrance into this game and the pushes they've made make sense why he would think some of them, and I agree with Titus, it does make sense.

One of Nero's first posts was calling out Mastina, which I obviously have been agreeing with for a while.

Mastina-Catboi is not Town/Town, and their reads on each other are completely political positioning.

And then Catboi came in trying to use my exact reasoning on WallFlower/Flavor, and yes, they brought up that I would say this, but I think that was preemptive defense.
Mala agrees with the mastina callout. I don't necessarily trust the claim but I don't feel comfortable stating what I think mastina is doing.

~Titus
Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 4368, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't know what that means but i lol'd anyway
small quip in ZEXAL episode 8 IIRC.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3486, catboi wrote:
In post 3269, Wallflower wrote:@everyone

I can totally see that FL’s posting is ridiculous at times but like it or not they are probably town
In post 3270, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, WallFlower's been the most helpful to me all game besides that one Enchant post that Enchant made towards me that probably is the reason I'm not wanting to go Enchant.
This in particualr is an instance of that, the way they're backing each other up but without really casing it, just going in a "just trust me" way screams manipulation. FL's going to shoot back with a claim that this is what's going on with me and mastina but it's not really the same at all given the reason I started townreading mastina was because she had a read I
viscerally disagreed with

this is a complete misrep by Catboi.

WallFlower and I were absolutely not going in a "just trust me" mentality.

We had our own individual reasonings for pushing Catboi, and WallFlower was actively off of Catboi for a long time before returning back to them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3485, catboi wrote:
In post 3247, Wallflower wrote:It’s true that FL posts too much and I’m not 100% sure they are town but I do feel like they’ve added a lot of valuable insights to the game in between all the extra fluff and so I would agree with FL that it is unreasonable to shut them out in such a way.
I want to emphasize this: the FL/Wallflower dynamic is super not pure. The way it's going, they have locktowned each other over very little and wallflower is now playing the full-time role of acting as FL's #1 fan, backing up everything he says. It's not the same as a town/town dynamic because there's usually some mistrust or disagreement there, and instead it's blind mutual reinforcement. I don't think they're ever the same faction because scumbuddies just don't act this way toward one another but they're not both town. In Control, I noticed a dynamic between mastina and norwee (one was mafia, the other was SK, they both thought they were pocketing the other) but I couldn't find the will to fight it enough to flip them, and they both endgamed. This feels very similar to that in how they're talking about one another.
In post 3486, catboi wrote:
In post 3269, Wallflower wrote:@everyone

I can totally see that FL’s posting is ridiculous at times but like it or not they are probably town
In post 3270, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, WallFlower's been the most helpful to me all game besides that one Enchant post that Enchant made towards me that probably is the reason I'm not wanting to go Enchant.
This in particualr is an instance of that, the way they're backing each other up but without really casing it, just going in a "just trust me" way screams manipulation. FL's going to shoot back with a claim that this is what's going on with me and mastina but it's not really the same at all given the reason I started townreading mastina was because she had a read I
viscerally disagreed with
WallFlower and I weren't talking about each other really.

We were talking TO each other.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, i think I was tunneled into the Tictac/Catboi possibilities, but im looking over it, and i'm not entirely sure it's happening, especially not over someone like a Cat Scratch.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I might consider voting Tictac but I’d really prefer catboi or wallflower.
Well Done
Well Done
Goon
Well Done
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Well Done »

In post 4388, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 4377, Well Done wrote:This really doesn't answer most of what was quoted
Then you better well be damn specific/clearer in what wasn't answered by or my umpteen million other vote theory posts today.

~Titus
Nevermind, 4041 is fine
Hydra of Dunnstral and Lukewarm
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4378, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I thought so too for a bit. But Catboi ended up pushing Nashville there without really putting pressure on TicTac.

And Norwegian-Catboi were pushing each other lightly, but then they ended up sheeping each other.

And Ydrasse replaces into this game and throws a town read on Catboi.

Ydrasse-Catboi-Mastina has been on my mind, and maybe it's not TicTac, but I did see some merit it TicTac scum with their jump off of Catboi., but it could just be townie tictac not doing anything.
YD is basically a 3rd party this game. I mean maybe you could make the argument that YD fakeclaimed malefactor as mafia to get out of the days elimination but im going to go with YD was true claiming and that the rest of the mafia is is some combination the ppl outside of me and YD.

If Butterchurn and catboi keep pushing ND as scum it makes it look like a scum trio.

Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:48 pm

In post 4394, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, i think I was tunneled into the Tictac/Catboi possibilities, but im looking over it, and i'm not entirely sure it's happening, especially not over someone like a Cat Scratch.
I don't think Cat Scratch is a wagon. We were the last voter I think.

(The mod has our vote wrong in the last VC though which is troubling.)

~Titus
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 103, butterchurn wrote:
In post 99, MonkeyMan576 wrote:VOTE: catboi

He seems defensive. My previous vote was a good vote as well.
This phrasing in the second sentence feels over-explain-y and self-aware. And hopping on to what looks like mostly a meme wagon, but doing so with serious reasons?

VOTE: MonkeyMan
In post 1263, butterchurn wrote:Reading over the last few pages, I find Flavor Leaf's reads on the gamestate to be insightful and I generally agree that Wallflower doesn't look scummy here to me. I don't think I agree with the conclusion that catboi is scum taking advantage of that, though. I don't see much scummy out of catboi so far, and I think the initiative he has taken towards solving when he is present is town-indicative, even though I haven't always agreed with his reads.
In post 1282, butterchurn wrote:
In post 1274, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 153, catboi wrote:Only did a cursory skim of his scumgame in a mini normal, but I think butterchurn is town here.

awesome. This one's big for me.

Butterchurn, similar to Menalque, Catboi made a comment like this towards you early, and while you understand and liked what I was saying, you were hesitant to go on Catboi because they made you feel good about them. they helped you trust them.
Interesting. If that's true, I think it probably did work. I've been townreading catboi for most of the game so far. I guess what makes me less sure on that point, though, is how he didn't really direct much towards me. It was a stated townread directed at the thread in general, and he hasn't seemed to go out of his way to interact with me since then. Asking for thoughts on things from a townread, making them feel like they matter and are important to the game, trying to solve together, buddying up to someone -- those are the type of things that I think of when I think of someone trying to pocket someone else. I don't feel like there has been a lot of that.

beginning of 1348

In post 1381, butterchurn wrote:Why are they counter wagons to protect catboi and not to protect MonkeyMan?

If Butterchurn is scum, they are 100% scum with Catboi, and thus we should go Catboi first.

I don't believe they are scum if they aren't scum with Catboi specifically.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”