catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:26 am

Post by catboi »

In post 728, Cat.Jpeg wrote:Im also pretty split right now between the worst and GM but im pretty confident at least one of them is scum. I will iso them tmr and figure out which one is more sus. Also im assuming at this point we arent going to mass claim.
In post 828, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I feel like the worst is almost too scummy to be scum though. (sorry for being inactive)
This sequence + the activity falloff from day 1 is bothersome to me - the read on worst never feels like it jhas a real followthrough, it looks like she was willing to push him until it was clear she wasn't needed to make the wagon go through
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:26 am

Post by syugar »

In post 944, goodmorning wrote: Cat is looking more townish again I think. and the posts leading up to it look like Town happy with a solve rather than Scum pointing it out.
I wonder why it looks more like that.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 6:26 am

Post by syugar »

In post 975, catboi wrote:
In post 728, Cat.Jpeg wrote:Im also pretty split right now between the worst and GM but im pretty confident at least one of them is scum. I will iso them tmr and figure out which one is more sus. Also im assuming at this point we arent going to mass claim.
In post 828, Cat.Jpeg wrote:I feel like the worst is almost too scummy to be scum though. (sorry for being inactive)
This sequence + the activity falloff from day 1 is bothersome to me - the read on worst never feels like it jhas a real followthrough, it looks like she was willing to push him until it was clear she wasn't needed to make the wagon go through
Yea, nor did she try to offer the gm vote as an alternative
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I remember making these points early day 2 and feeling talked out of it.

I've already shared my reads. Now I'm wavering on catjpeg again.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 7:29 am

Post by catboi »

Well. I think it's more likely than not that you were a legit NK target, probably syugar as well. I need to revisit goodmorning but
if
we have the team narrowed down, the order doesn't matter nearly as much if you're paranoid of someone.

I also think based on the way cat.jpeg and goldfish interacted, they don't feel like partners either. For what that's worth.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 8:49 am

Post by syugar »

goldfish is being lukewarm? yeah i think i said that a few days ago

lukes pool of viable partners seems near nonexistent
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I hate nka but it does throw more Sus on jpeg. I think me (and syugar a little bit) has been the only real push on the slot
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 9:35 am

Post by syugar »

In post 981, Bellaphant wrote:I hate nka but it does throw more Sus on jpeg. I think me (and syugar a little bit) has been the only real push on the slot
We were both universally townread as well so prob nothing related to that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 972, catboi wrote:there's probably maybe some merit to looking back at day 2 to see if there was anyone who seemed to be awkwardly townreading syugar if they knew a nightkill on him had been stopped
So, I was thinking, and it might actually be better to look back to see if there is someone who is playing like they think that there might be a guilty out on them. Like they were worried that they had been targeted not syugar since they would know that it was a jk not a doc that stopped the kill.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 944, goodmorning wrote:JK-T02 means I'm mostly lost again but for now

VOTE: syugar

feels like trying to preempt people from scumreading his lack of content D2. I kind of set him aside as a townread and stopped caring but now I'll be going back and rereading his ISO.

Cat is looking more townish again I think. and the posts leading up to it look like Town happy with a solve rather than Scum pointing it out.
In post 923, Cat.Jpeg wrote:Kinda sad we cant get any definite info from this but its also very fun. I think the fact that whoever you jailed both days was either mafia or the nk should be enough for us to figure it out.
Can i make a guess that at least one of the days Bella was jailed?
They both walked into this day phase, trying to push for scum reads on the jk targets.

Cat.jpeg even preempts the jk target on Bella, trying to set up the idea that it was a kill stop there.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler: Bella
In post 680, Bellaphant wrote:@mod,.vla until monday
In post 694, Bellaphant wrote:The worsts reads seem to be 'elim anything that isn't me'. I've not played with them much, but I don't recognize this kind of survivalist/ opportunist vibe. I'd like to see them really take ownership of a case, even if to understand their thought process.
In post 702, Bellaphant wrote:@ the worst, you've votes everyone living apart from me, syugar and t02. You've just said you maybe town read catjpeg and catboi, but phrased in a really wooly way.
You also ignored the rest of my post. That's both you and catboi who have blatantly misrepped me now.

Spoiler: cat.jpeg
In post 696, Cat.Jpeg wrote:If both prs claim neither of them will definitely die (because we have a protective role) unless we have a mafia roleblocker which is a 2/5 chance. If there isn’t a roleblocker then I think its still unlikely
doctor
/
jailkeeper
will save the nk and it will be wifom thing. Bit better chance if it’s a
jailkeeper
though but still not good odds. I think the prs should claim tmr. If one of the prs dies sure we miss out on a potential conf town that they could of told us of, but on day 3 we can just look at their biggest townread from today. As for if a
jailkeeper
dies well yea their info will be lost.

About
jailkeeper
, obviously a conf mafia is more useful than a conf town but is a 'either mafia or nightkill' more useful than a conf town? im not sure but if we had a
jailkeeper
they probably picked someone with the intention of protecting them or stopping them from killing so they likely have an opinion about whether their target is town or not. I'm opposed to mass claim today unless we have a
jailkeeper
with somebody they think is scum (or a different role with a guilty but obviously you should always claim if ur that). If thats the case then the
jailkeeper
should claim then we should start popcorning after that. I don't think its good to have only one of the prs claiming, it should be all or none based off of what happened in my last game where scum claimed tracker, a role that was compatible with both real prs so neither counterclaimed. Anyway if none of the prs claim we can just assume they only have conf towns. (i guess if somebody had a conf townread on the worst or GM or something that would be useful too, up to you if you want to claim on that)
In post 697, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 686, goodmorning wrote:Also I figured out what I didn't like about Cat using the same words as me - mirroring can be used to buddy (& is the most common method of irl buddying, intentional and otherwise). Whether that means anything here is still undecided.
I am also mirroring your pfp. Anyway I had no idea you used 'I don't love' so much until I checked your iso, it was completely subconscious. My scheming is no where near the purposefully copying mannerisms level yet. Also hate to say it but you townreading me probably wouldnt help me too much this game.

Spoiler: catboi
In post 664, catboi wrote:No deaths is good-ish. Given how stalled out things were yesterday, I was thinking that if no PRs died during the night we'd have people claim to narrow down the pool of suspects. Thoughts? (taking a page from LLD with this strategy)

Assuming it wasn't an intentional no-kill (highly unlikely), leaves the following as possible setups:
Column A & Row 1: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 2: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 3: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5

Column B & Row 1: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5

Column B & Row 2: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 3: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 1: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Cop, Vanilla Townie x 6

Column C & Row 2: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 3: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5
In post 669, catboi wrote:Also, newbie 2093 ended, so I can say that Asphodelus replaced out because she wasn't feeling into her games. So I don't think her dropping from this game is necessarily AI, and I'm not sure her being underwhelming compared to her other games is necessarily AI. I still think worst's play from Day 1 is significantly scum-motivated.
In post 671, catboi wrote:because there's confirmed to be no kill it also limits the number of possible setups, if there's a cop or tracker the investigative report is useful information that can narrow things down (or possibly just out a mafia, depending on their target). A doc save is unambiguously clear, a jailkeeper target is unfortunately ambiguous as to whether it was a save or a blocked kill but it at least gives something to discuss. I think at this point though any information is going to be useful given where we are an the amount of replacements and idleness we had to work through on Day 1.

Spoiler: goodmorning
In post 686, goodmorning wrote:Massclaiming makes no sense with either 8 or 7 alive. Trying to hamstring your PRs at this stage of the game in a semiopen is not correct and I will fight anyone who thinks it is. (Even LLD, and I really like LLD!)

Now, if this were an Open, it probably would be correct, but this is not an Open.

Also: in the specific Tracker scenario mentioned, where a JK claims, it would make more sense for the Tracker to claim VT so that they can continue to investigate; otherwise they are completely useless as they'd likely eat the JK N2 (i.e., not being able to do their job) and very possibly become a miselim candidate afterwards, since they wouldn't even have "innocent child" status by way of the massclaim.

I think the only other thing for me to address is @Luke:
1. You clearly haven't been actually reading my posts if you're bringing "lies and slander" back up again.
2. What makes you think those were "busywork" questions instead of, I don't know, actual questions?
3. You wouldn't have noticed that over my "last couple games", since it's usually something I do when I get behind/replace in to games. My last game i was one of the more prolific posters, and the games before that were when I was in the process of site flaking 6 years ago and did not give a single shit about staying informed.

Anyway, more reads stuff later when I can be bothered but suffice it to say catboi may actually be Town. When I reread the game just for content and not tone, there was nothing in his posts to dislike.
Also I figured out what I didn't like about Cat using the same words as me - mirroring can be used to buddy (& is the most common method of irl buddying, intentional and otherwise). Whether that means anything here is still undecided.

Spoiler: syugar
In post 679, syugar wrote:
In post 665, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 664, catboi wrote:No deaths is good-ish. Given how stalled out things were yesterday, I was thinking that if no PRs died during the night we'd have people claim to narrow down the pool of suspects. Thoughts? (taking a page from LLD with this strategy)
I am not opposed to this, i dont think? LLD convinced me that day 2 popcorn pr claims is good in general a while back - but I have not thought a out whether a lack of kill affects that at all.
nope not with 8 alive
In post 681, syugar wrote:slank cover til tomorrow, dont know what to say
In post 682, syugar wrote:theres no massing with 8 people it makes sense with 7 imo

in that sense it sucks no one died
In post 683, syugar wrote:catboi, t02, bella i believe to be town, squabbling over who else gets elim i dont particularly care, still

Because we opened the day up by immediately talking about mass claiming or not, I feel like its odd looking at everyone's entrances, because it seems to basically boil down to post on whether they agree or disagree with the mass claim for the most part - except for bella who was vla then skipped to talking about the worst.

It looks like me and catboi were pro massclaim, and everyone else was anti. That does mean that as a minimum one scum was against the mass claim, and I think that actually makes sense given the worry that there might be a floating guilty out there on them. This is another reason to think catboi is town here.

I think that the scum team would hope that the jk could be night killed without outing their target - which coincidentally, is something that cat.jpeg said explicitly "As for if a jailkeeper dies well yea their info will be lost."

I also noticed that cat.jpeg spent a lot of time talking explicitly about the jailkeeper possibility. Like says doc exactly once as part of a "doctor/jailkeeper" and then proceeds to talk about jailkeeper for the rest of the post.

Goodmorning on the other hand spent a lot of time talking about a tracker + JK combo, which I feel like could be setting up for a fake claim down the line.

I also highlighted goodmorning's comment about cat.jpeg, which feels awkward? And also surprising that goodmorning is now walking into day 3 with a cat.jpeg town read.

I am feeling a lot better about the gm+cat.jpeg solve atm. They both walked into day 2 against the mass claim, because they were worried about a guilty on one of them. Goodmorning's comment also looks like an awkward attemt to distance from cat.jpeg - which would make sense if GM is worried about having a guilty on them.

----

Something else I noticed toDay was this line
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

editing fail. I grabbed the quotes for 984, and then forgot to copy/paste into the post I was working on lol

So, those should be in the opposite order lol
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by catboi »

i am a handful of posts into reading goodmorning's iso. this has been hard for me to focus on still.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 985, Lukewarm wrote:
Spoiler: Bella
In post 680, Bellaphant wrote:@mod,.vla until monday
In post 694, Bellaphant wrote:The worsts reads seem to be 'elim anything that isn't me'. I've not played with them much, but I don't recognize this kind of survivalist/ opportunist vibe. I'd like to see them really take ownership of a case, even if to understand their thought process.
In post 702, Bellaphant wrote:@ the worst, you've votes everyone living apart from me, syugar and t02. You've just said you maybe town read catjpeg and catboi, but phrased in a really wooly way.
You also ignored the rest of my post. That's both you and catboi who have blatantly misrepped me now.

Spoiler: cat.jpeg
In post 696, Cat.Jpeg wrote:If both prs claim neither of them will definitely die (because we have a protective role) unless we have a mafia roleblocker which is a 2/5 chance. If there isn’t a roleblocker then I think its still unlikely
doctor
/
jailkeeper
will save the nk and it will be wifom thing. Bit better chance if it’s a
jailkeeper
though but still not good odds. I think the prs should claim tmr. If one of the prs dies sure we miss out on a potential conf town that they could of told us of, but on day 3 we can just look at their biggest townread from today. As for if a
jailkeeper
dies well yea their info will be lost.

About
jailkeeper
, obviously a conf mafia is more useful than a conf town but is a 'either mafia or nightkill' more useful than a conf town? im not sure but if we had a
jailkeeper
they probably picked someone with the intention of protecting them or stopping them from killing so they likely have an opinion about whether their target is town or not. I'm opposed to mass claim today unless we have a
jailkeeper
with somebody they think is scum (or a different role with a guilty but obviously you should always claim if ur that). If thats the case then the
jailkeeper
should claim then we should start popcorning after that. I don't think its good to have only one of the prs claiming, it should be all or none based off of what happened in my last game where scum claimed tracker, a role that was compatible with both real prs so neither counterclaimed. Anyway if none of the prs claim we can just assume they only have conf towns. (i guess if somebody had a conf townread on the worst or GM or something that would be useful too, up to you if you want to claim on that)
In post 697, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 686, goodmorning wrote:Also I figured out what I didn't like about Cat using the same words as me - mirroring can be used to buddy (& is the most common method of irl buddying, intentional and otherwise). Whether that means anything here is still undecided.
I am also mirroring your pfp. Anyway I had no idea you used 'I don't love' so much until I checked your iso, it was completely subconscious. My scheming is no where near the purposefully copying mannerisms level yet. Also hate to say it but you townreading me probably wouldnt help me too much this game.

Spoiler: catboi

Assuming it wasn't an intentional no-kill (highly unlikely), leaves the following as possible setups:
Column A & Row 1: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Cop, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 2: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column A & Row 3: Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5

Column B & Row 1: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5

Column B & Row 2: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Jailkeeper, Town Friendly Neighbor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column B & Row 3: Mafia Rolecop, Mafia Goon, Town Tracker, Town Doctor, Vanilla Townie x 5
Column C & Row 1: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Cop, Vanilla Townie x 6

Column C & Row 2: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie x 6
Column C & Row 3: Mafia Goon x 2, Town Mason x2, Vanilla Townie x 5
In post 669, catboi wrote:Also, newbie 2093 ended, so I can say that Asphodelus replaced out because she wasn't feeling into her games. So I don't think her dropping from this game is necessarily AI, and I'm not sure her being underwhelming compared to her other games is necessarily AI. I still think worst's play from Day 1 is significantly scum-motivated.
In post 671, catboi wrote:because there's confirmed to be no kill it also limits the number of possible setups, if there's a cop or tracker the investigative report is useful information that can narrow things down (or possibly just out a mafia, depending on their target). A doc save is unambiguously clear, a jailkeeper target is unfortunately ambiguous as to whether it was a save or a blocked kill but it at least gives something to discuss. I think at this point though any information is going to be useful given where we are an the amount of replacements and idleness we had to work through on Day 1.

Spoiler: goodmorning
In post 686, goodmorning wrote:Massclaiming makes no sense with either 8 or 7 alive. Trying to hamstring your PRs at this stage of the game in a semiopen is not correct and I will fight anyone who thinks it is. (Even LLD, and I really like LLD!)

Now, if this were an Open, it probably would be correct, but this is not an Open.

Also: in the specific Tracker scenario mentioned, where a JK claims, it would make more sense for the Tracker to claim VT so that they can continue to investigate; otherwise they are completely useless as they'd likely eat the JK N2 (i.e., not being able to do their job) and very possibly become a miselim candidate afterwards, since they wouldn't even have "innocent child" status by way of the massclaim.

I think the only other thing for me to address is @Luke:
1. You clearly haven't been actually reading my posts if you're bringing "lies and slander" back up again.
2. What makes you think those were "busywork" questions instead of, I don't know, actual questions?
3. You wouldn't have noticed that over my "last couple games", since it's usually something I do when I get behind/replace in to games. My last game i was one of the more prolific posters, and the games before that were when I was in the process of site flaking 6 years ago and did not give a single shit about staying informed.

Anyway, more reads stuff later when I can be bothered but suffice it to say catboi may actually be Town. When I reread the game just for content and not tone, there was nothing in his posts to dislike.
Also I figured out what I didn't like about Cat using the same words as me - mirroring can be used to buddy (& is the most common method of irl buddying, intentional and otherwise). Whether that means anything here is still undecided.

Spoiler: syugar
In post 679, syugar wrote:
In post 665, Lukewarm wrote:
I am not opposed to this, i dont think? LLD convinced me that day 2 popcorn pr claims is good in general a while back - but I have not thought a out whether a lack of kill affects that at all.
nope not with 8 alive
In post 681, syugar wrote:slank cover til tomorrow, dont know what to say
In post 682, syugar wrote:theres no massing with 8 people it makes sense with 7 imo

in that sense it sucks no one died
In post 683, syugar wrote:catboi, t02, bella i believe to be town, squabbling over who else gets elim i dont particularly care, still

Because we opened the day up by immediately talking about mass claiming or not, I feel like its odd looking at everyone's entrances, because it seems to basically boil down to post on whether they agree or disagree with the mass claim for the most part - except for bella who was vla then skipped to talking about the worst.

It looks like me and catboi were pro massclaim, and everyone else was anti. That does mean that as a minimum one scum was against the mass claim, and I think that actually makes sense given the worry that there might be a floating guilty out there on them. This is another reason to think catboi is town here.

I think that the scum team would hope that the jk could be night killed without outing their target - which coincidentally, is something that cat.jpeg said explicitly "As for if a jailkeeper dies well yea their info will be lost."

I also noticed that cat.jpeg spent a lot of time talking explicitly about the jailkeeper possibility. Like says doc exactly once as part of a "doctor/jailkeeper" and then proceeds to talk about jailkeeper for the rest of the post.

Goodmorning on the other hand spent a lot of time talking about a tracker + JK combo, which I feel like could be setting up for a fake claim down the line.

I also highlighted goodmorning's comment about cat.jpeg, which feels awkward? And also surprising that goodmorning is now walking into day 3 with a cat.jpeg town read.

I am feeling a lot better about the gm+cat.jpeg solve atm. They both walked into day 2 against the mass claim, because they were worried about a guilty on one of them. Goodmorning's comment also looks like an awkward attemt to distance from cat.jpeg - which would make sense if GM is worried about having a guilty on them.

----

Something else I noticed toDay was this:
In post 984, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 944, goodmorning wrote:JK-T02 means I'm mostly lost again but for now

VOTE: syugar

feels like trying to preempt people from scumreading his lack of content D2. I kind of set him aside as a townread and stopped caring but now I'll be going back and rereading his ISO.

Cat is looking more townish again I think. and the posts leading up to it look like Town happy with a solve rather than Scum pointing it out.
In post 923, Cat.Jpeg wrote:Kinda sad we cant get any definite info from this but its also very fun. I think the fact that whoever you jailed both days was either mafia or the nk should be enough for us to figure it out.
Can i make a guess that at least one of the days Bella was jailed?
They both walked into this day phase, trying to push for scum reads on the jk targets.

Cat.jpeg even preempts the jk target on Bella, trying to set up the idea that it was a kill stop there.
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by syugar »

thats good i have nothing to add
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by syugar »

i am partial to elimming jpeg first for a possible jk clear
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by syugar »

i dont see a world after reading all the interactions where jpeg is town moreso by elimination of pairs
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 990, syugar wrote:i am partial to elimming jpeg first for a possible jk clear
I don't follow, what jk clear do you get from killing jpeg first instead of gm?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Votecount 3.01

catboi: (1) Takemikazuchi02
syugar: (1) goodmorning
goodmorning: (1) Lukewarm
cat.jpeg: (1) syugar

Not Voting (3): cat.jpeg, bellaphant, catboi

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2022-05-27 07:32:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by syugar »

In post 992, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 990, syugar wrote:i am partial to elimming jpeg first for a possible jk clear
I don't follow, what jk clear do you get from killing jpeg first instead of gm?
anyone. i dont know if you follow me on that
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by syugar »

oh

i am more confident she is scum
other teams start to seem like impossibilities
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 2:13 am

Post by Takemikazuchi02 »

Then explain why.
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 930, catboi wrote:
In post 925, Cat.Jpeg wrote:We are in C2 to directly say it.
Right now i think to2 and catboi are definitely town. Lukewarm I still think is town just went down the wrong track a little. Syugars probably town too. GM and bella looking sus.
In post 639, Cat.Jpeg wrote:As for the post I do think Catboi has been a little too defensive of me and tidus. I think its better to let someone defend themselves so you can keep developing your read off of that. (although tidus would probably never have responded himself) However I see that catboi was later getting scumread for doing this, town can white knight for each other. I see the point in the TMI thing, it makes sense, but i feel like as an experienced player scum catboi would expect that having such a strong townread on tidus would be seen as TMI.

My reads right now
syugar
catboi, lukewarm
bella

t02, goodmorning
the worst
Why do you think those people are town?
- Takemi is conf town.
- I've been townreading you for a while now after the tidus thing and because you just seemed very townie to me. I also think GM is scum and don't think your interactions are S/S.
- Lukewarm has been trying to solve and I could easily see the reasoning coming from town. I also townread the slot from Goldfish, not definite tho.
- With Syugar they just seem too open to be scum I also can't see posts like coming from scum because if they were they would be fine with what was happening and The Worst being voted, instead they voted the worst, then Luke, then back to the worst. This is purely off of vibe so Im less sure than the others. Also some their posts simply dont make sense to me, sometimes because grammar, sometimes because logic.
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 963, syugar wrote: We may be able to more or less "automatically" win if we just elim catjpeg here if it isn't but I dunno
pls explain
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 974, syugar wrote:I can't squint and understand the progression on the gm, looks almost random and every post is wishy washy
Looking at this it might seem like I scumread GM the townread them then scumread them again. I actually just lightly townread them early in the game then scumread them for the rest of it.
and might look like im saying why I townread GM but english sucks and 'read' present tense and 'read' past tense are spelt the same. I was actually explaining my past logic and at the time of both those posts I didn't townread them. You also said my iso looked partnered with GM, any examples? Also why are you more confident I am scum than GM when ur case on me is that I look partnered with GM!?

Anyway VOTE: GoodMorning
Also don't dwell
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”