Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:43 am

Post by SCP 682 »

Malefactor is uninformed bud. Nice try.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7698, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 7696, Nero Cain wrote:scp's pushback on me is exactly how I'd expect scum to react.
Based on what games?

Please link an example (:
just in general.

I've only played with scum you once but I don't really remember much about that game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:44 am

Post by SCP 682 »

VOTE: Menalque

Yeah you lost my SoD vote. We are getting your buddy Mena today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7700, SCP 682 wrote:Malefactor is uninformed bud.
Where does it say that?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:48 am

Post by SCP 682 »

ayo nero shot butter as wolf thinking he was mafia

it makes sense hahahhaa

and in the original run of this theme the malefactor was uninformed...

and if they were informed it would be OP and make them a kingmaker in some cases.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:48 am

Post by SCP 682 »

who else shoots butter here?

i wonder..

not the person most convinced of the slot being mafia huh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7676, The Keeper wrote:I said it before though. the scum in hood thing.

and stuck to it like rubber cement for a good while.
how can you think scum is in the hood when you aren't scum reading any of SCP, FL or STD?

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:50 am

Post by SCP 682 »

klick/nero/mena/catboi

mastina/enchant/cass/SoD

butterchurn

for post game cred
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

told you guys SCP was scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"I'm getting scum read, better push my attacker!"-koba 2022

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:54 am

Post by SCP 682 »

I think also thinking back, and I thought this at the time too - it was a bit uncharacteristic for catboi to be so aggressive towards wallflower ... but not FL?

That was exactly how he reacted to someone near that time in KTANE mafia where he was a conditional IC and thought a townie was throwing against him there and got really angry with them.

So as scum - he would think that wallflower was throwing against him if... they were his partner which would moreso explain the reaction there.

That reasoning isn't really something I'd take to the bank but it was something that has consistantly kept the wallflower slot wolf viability alive in my head.

Still reading through, mena/catboi pretty blatantly partnered based on how they treat eachother tho and unnaturally townread eachother.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:55 am

Post by SCP 682 »

I'm still eagerly awaiting your explaination on how I am scum with mastina after repeatedly asking a town vig to shoot her at night that I was not aware of who they were at the time.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:57 am

Post by SCP 682 »

Or how I am scum with enchant after trying very hard to start a wagon unprompted and unnecessarily on him and only backed down after reading his posts myself.

I must really suck at being scum huh. But I'm also good enough to fake a townslip about the types of roles in the setups amirite.
bnuuy
bnuuy
Goon
bnuuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:57 am

Post by bnuuy »

In post 7689, Nero Cain wrote:you do realize that the only reason this keeps coming up is not b/c I'm making a big deal of this its b/c koba is.
this...happens with koba
they don't always know when to quit in an argument
it's probably a sign this is a TvT, last time they got into this behavioral loop it was that way
“Merely by existing, we hurt each other.
But it’s not always intentional.”

Avatar credit goes to SaltnPepperBunny on DeviantArt
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:58 am

Post by SCP 682 »

I think nero is very capable of critical thought when they are town and they are intentionally showing 0 critical thinking when talking about myself. In fact - when you look at how they explained their SoD scumread, you see that they are showing intelligent thoughts and thinking about it genuinely, but when pushing me it basically is akin to a monkey on a typewriter flinging poo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't you come in d2 and say that tried to convince FL to shoot outside of Mastina? I can't convince scum that they are scum.

SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:00 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7715, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't you come in d2 and say that tried to convince FL to shoot outside of Mastina? I can't convince scum that they are scum.
No. I said that NIGHT 2.

Night 1 I did not actually believe FL was a real vig until the next day and I saw catboi dead.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:01 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 2750, Wallflower wrote:
In post 2749, catboi wrote:
In post 2743, Wallflower wrote:I still think they’re scum together if anything. Klick awkwardly keeps mentioning catboi as possible scum but never commits when the going gets tough. Catboi made a big show out of how their early posting was trying to work out Klick’s alignment from Klick’s suspicion of catboi but there was never any real outcome or action from that.
Your theory is that I told my partner to start a wagon on me at the beginning of the game?
I don’t understand why this is unusual.
further contributes to my klick/mena/catboi/wallflower theory in that wallflower is TMIing their whole team and thats why catboi ended up exploding on them
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:03 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 2789, butterchurn wrote:I think that SCP entered and quickly figured out that they could get townread by Flavor Leaf if they agreed with him on catboi and agreed to scumhunt together. That's why the reasoning for catboi being scum keeps changing, because the reasoning doesn't matter. The reasoning is added after the fact to justify the read.
also if you wanna pretend butterchurn was informed... I daresay.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7712, SCP 682 wrote:Or how I am scum with enchant after trying very hard to start a wagon unprompted and unnecessarily on him and only backed down after reading his posts myself.
scum can easily push their buddy to distance and then back down.
In post 7712, SCP 682 wrote:But I'm also good enough to fake a townslip about the types of roles in the setups amirite.
someone arguing that they townslipped, not something scum would ever say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7716, SCP 682 wrote:
In post 7715, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't you come in d2 and say that tried to convince FL to shoot outside of Mastina? I can't convince scum that they are scum.
No. I said that NIGHT 2.

Night 1 I did not actually believe FL was a real vig until the next day and I saw catboi dead.
So your argument is that you told a vig to shoot mastina and then tried to convince the vig to not shoot mastina under the guise that you were worried that he's be blocked/she's be protected. So not scummy.

Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Sword of Ducks »

In post 7660, The Keeper wrote:
In post 7637, Sword of Ducks wrote:So you're wagoning me? Sure.

Say goodbye to your 'useless' townie.

One step closer to the mafia winning.
You know 1up's aren't a thing in this run, what are you even aiming to achieve here?
I'm trying to tell
everyone
that shooting me is shooting the town in the foot. I have already laid all my cars on the table. I have nothing to give.

I am but a number in the town's ranks.
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:09 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7720, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7716, SCP 682 wrote:
No. I said that NIGHT 2.

So your argument is that you told a vig to shoot mastina and then tried to convince the vig to not shoot mastina under the guise that you were worried that he's be blocked/she's be protected. So not scummy.
How does that make it the scenario where it is me as scum and not me as town then?
Sword of Ducks
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Sword of Ducks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Sword of Ducks »

cards goddamm autocorrect
SCP 682
SCP 682
Goon
SCP 682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 10:09 am

Post by SCP 682 »

In post 7719, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7712, SCP 682 wrote:Or how I am scum with enchant after trying very hard to start a wagon unprompted and unnecessarily on him and only backed down after reading his posts myself.
scum can easily push their buddy to distance and then back down.
In post 7712, SCP 682 wrote:But I'm also good enough to fake a townslip about the types of roles in the setups amirite.
someone arguing that they townslipped, not something scum would ever say.
awe cute you're getting desperate to keep me as a scumread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”