Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 674, Enchant wrote:Kovu is pretty liberal.

I would request soul for my vote.
what do you mean by this? you want me to vote you?

on another note, who do you think is a mafia here?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 671, Kovu wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 660, Meuh wrote:
In post 637, SirCakez wrote:
In post 296, Meuh wrote:I’m willing to sheep you on this and my vote fulfills essentially the same purpose on Enchant than on Tako. I wanna see where this goes and you’ve had good vibes as of late anyways
why sheep Lavar here? that's such an odd pick to follow of all people this game
I wanted to see where it went and he had good vibes as of that time anyways
In post 651, SirCakez wrote:okay my brain is hurting I don't want to post anymore

I want to kill one of these people (baltar, val, rhyme and reason, dwlee, tako/mala, marci)
these people are in my townbin (kovu, lavar, gamma, gorilla, luke, dunn)
everyone else whatever
Why not kill me?

VOTE: Rhyme and Reason

Cakez is still like a fine lim I guess, but not what I'd prefer really

Also deadline is closer than I thought, we have under 3 days till day ends

This post screams scum claim to me, that vote on RR with 0 explanation, 0 acknowledgement. 0 attempt to talk to RR, that vote is SO BAD
RR's in this weird spot where basically everyone has neutral to meh vibes about them, but nothing's being done. No votes, little pressure, barely any analysis...
(I'm not pretending this doesn't apply to me, but I want to do something about it)
I think the posting quirk makes engaging with them harder, but regardless it gives me the impression they're more likely scum.
Feels like scum would've taken advantage of it by then if RR was town.
This could be a bad way to look at the game but RR's general position in the game is a strange one and I'm interested in pushing there.

Don't like the vote on Bell, either.
@RR
why is your vote still there?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 673, Kovu wrote:Cakez I need something on why you think Lava is town please, I'm really thinking maf there, so I need you to really sell it to me/convince me please
Can you tell me why you think maf first?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I don't mind the Meuh vote on RR I was thinking about it myself
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 670, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:hello friends i am home from vacation
Bell has claimed to be a confirmable PR
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 676, Meuh wrote:
In post 671, Kovu wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 660, Meuh wrote:
In post 296, Meuh wrote:I’m willing to sheep you on this and my vote fulfills essentially the same purpose on Enchant than on Tako. I wanna see where this goes and you’ve had good vibes as of late anyways
In post 651, SirCakez wrote:okay my brain is hurting I don't want to post anymore

I want to kill one of these people (baltar, val, rhyme and reason, dwlee, tako/mala, marci)
everyone else whatever
Why not kill me?

This post screams scum claim to me, that vote on RR with 0 explanation, 0 acknowledgement. 0 attempt to talk to RR, that vote is SO BAD
RR's in this weird spot where basically everyone has neutral to meh vibes about them, but nothing's being done. No votes, little pressure, barely any analysis...
(I'm not pretending this doesn't apply to me, but I want to do something about it)
I think the posting quirk makes engaging with them harder, but regardless it gives me the impression they're more likely scum.
This could be a bad way to look at the game but RR's general position in the game is a strange one and I'm interested in pushing there.

@RR
ok now you explain.. why did you vote earlier though? like, here I put all the reasoning on the table to SS, why are you basing RR scum off how people are treating the slot? like, "if they were town scum would take advantage" do you really believe that? no one has pushed a genuine wagon all game, there's been no conviction behind anything anyone has done, like, "scum would've pushed the hydra!!!" makes no sense, hydra of 2 people who can be strong players.. yeah no, scum is gonna pick like bell or anyone else instead for that "easy lim"

I don't really like your response to this either.

> I think the posting quirk makes engaging with them harder, but regardless it gives me the impression they're more likely scum.
How does gimmick automatically make someone scum? At least SS speaks english in the hydra? like you CAN understand it.. you say this too, but you have yet to try interacting at all with RR. Anytime I say something to them, they respond.

> Feels like scum would've taken advantage of it by then if RR was town.
I mean, isn't that what you're doing now? multiple people have said we're not opposed to yeeting RR.. among other names, but you picked RR to push, even though you haven't given thoughts on the slot yourself, nor have you TRIED to interact with them

> This could be a bad way to look at the game but RR's general position in the game is a strange one and I'm interested in pushing there.
Strange position? So I get yelled at that it was memorial day, and that I should be mindful people were busy ALL weekend... what if SS and Mena were just busy all weekend? Like, Why are you pushing there without trying to even talk to them? Waiting till asked to go "here's my reasoning to SR them!!"

VOTE: Meuh

this just screams scum. I'd love a wagon on Meuh, I'm not arguing RR is town, I believe they'll start giving actual stuff soon, I asked questions, I know they'll answer them, I'm giving RR time, but until then, I don't believe Meuh's push is coming from a town mindset here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Meuh »

Okay, let me ISO RR to see what sticks out about them. Not much stuck to me as of yet

The point about Bell getting the wrong postcount Reason makes in is interesting and tbh feels kinda good for RR.
Though I'm curious; what changed between then and the vote in ?
(Feel free to answer this, RR)

Was the post count stuff weaker than the tonal read?
That being the progression on the Bell read with no mention in between is a bit odd.

is hard to read tbh, the first instance of the gimmick actually being annoying.
In post 622, Rhyme and Reason wrote:It looks like they weren't pushed before they gave
The major reason (him ignoring votes).
The push came only after, then they said
that's not the first real reason that they had.
Before this post, I don't believe they said
what that first reason was. I guess they should.
This does not read well at all. :cry:

I'm not one to speak regarding being unclear, though.
The fact the biggest "chunk" of that post is focused on responding to my is interesting.
In post 622, Rhyme and Reason wrote:
In post 274, Meuh wrote:I’m getting a lot of townie vibes from the general activity of the game if that makes any sense?
It does, and it is almost always wrong.
I've done this, trust me. Usually it means
that you are more inclined to call things town
so people who post more, get townread more.

"Let's kill the lurkers" means that something's wrong--
It's not to say that lurking isn't bad,
But just that active scum can safely hide
And no one wants to try and hunt them out.
The proper answer is to try and force
The lurking ones to say some AI things
So you can read them better than before.
If we're talking about fake content, I think that could be some.
It's largely an NAI point to make that comes down to general thoughts on certain gamestates than something specific to this game.
I don't like that.
In post 622, Rhyme and Reason wrote:
In post 363, gorilla wrote:that was a pretty bad post.
The latest post? It seems okay to me...
I also was annoyed by Kovu's gripes.
Although it's hard to tell from looking back
It seemed like stuff was going on, and that
She got annoyed it wasn't what she wants.
I think Gorilla was referring to VPB's most recent post, not the most recent post overall.

PEDIT: oh, fun
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 652, Datisi wrote:i have a gut vibe feelsies townread on sircakez

please do not ask me to elaborate i don't know
Yikes. This is a lot of points today where I am not agreeing with you. I don't like it
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I will lim any of the following at deadline:

Cakez
Marci
Dwlee

Maybe:
Lavar
Val
YOUR AD HERE

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by gorilla »

I do not like or support the votes on Meuh. I think she's been one of the more towny people in the game and the reasons for scumreading her have not been very good.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 671, Kovu wrote:This post screams scum claim to me, that vote on RR with 0 explanation, 0 acknowledgement. 0 attempt to talk to RR, that vote is SO BAD
Unexplained votes are not a scum tell. Maybe if it was a naked bandwagon vote, but evn then not always the case. Don't overreact.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i generally agree with mueh's points about RR especially with regards to , i think that post was relatively low-content for being a thought-sharing catchup post. i don't especially want to vote there but i think its p reasonable that she would.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 622, Rhyme and Reason wrote:The latest post? It seems okay to me...
I also was annoyed by Kovu's gripes.
Although it's hard to tell from looking back
It seemed like stuff was going on, and that
She got annoyed it wasn't what she wants.
I'm over it already, but I thought fosing her for frustration was a rather shady move. As it is I think I kind of have a better sense of what VP Baltar is doing now.
In post 622, Rhyme and Reason wrote:It's how it goes in every game I play.
I go on V/LA; when I return
I get accused of lurking, and I ask
What people want to hear from me, and then...
nobody ever answers. Hence that line.
I can think of one reason people might be ignoring you :P
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by gorilla »

Cakez's posts don't look horrible. Where's the counterwagon to him?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:28 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 688, gorilla wrote:Cakez's posts don't look horrible. Where's the counterwagon to him?
the counter wagon appears to be val, or maybe mueh. i would prefer lavar to both of those, personally
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 680, Kovu wrote:
In post 676, Meuh wrote:
In post 671, Kovu wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 660, Meuh wrote:

everyone else whatever
Why not kill me?

@RR
ok now you explain.. why did you vote earlier though? like, here I put all the reasoning on the table to SS, why are you basing RR scum off how people are treating the slot? like, "if they were town scum would take advantage" do you really believe that? no one has pushed a genuine wagon all game, there's been no conviction behind anything anyone has done, like, "scum would've pushed the hydra!!!" makes no sense, hydra of 2 people who can be strong players.. yeah no, scum is gonna pick like bell or anyone else instead for that "easy lim"

I don't really like your response to this either.

> I think the posting quirk makes engaging with them harder, but regardless it gives me the impression they're more likely scum.
How does gimmick automatically make someone scum? At least SS speaks english in the hydra? like you CAN understand it.. you say this too, but you have yet to try interacting at all with RR. Anytime I say something to them, they respond.

> Feels like scum would've taken advantage of it by then if RR was town.
I mean, isn't that what you're doing now? multiple people have said we're not opposed to yeeting RR.. among other names, but you picked RR to push, even though you haven't given thoughts on the slot yourself, nor have you TRIED to interact with them

> This could be a bad way to look at the game but RR's general position in the game is a strange one and I'm interested in pushing there.
Strange position? So I get yelled at that it was memorial day, and that I should be mindful people were busy ALL weekend... what if SS and Mena were just busy all weekend? Like, Why are you pushing there without trying to even talk to them? Waiting till asked to go "here's my reasoning to SR them!!"

VOTE: Meuh

this just screams scum. I'd love a wagon on Meuh, I'm not arguing RR is town, I believe they'll start giving actual stuff soon, I asked questions, I know they'll answer them, I'm giving RR time, but until then, I don't believe Meuh's push is coming from a town mindset here
This post is confusing. Kovu I believe you're town so I'm just gonna assume paranoia and misinterpretation lead you to the worst possible idea of me :lol:

"ok now you explain.. why did you vote earlier though?"

I thought my vote should be on RR, so I placed it there. That was my thought process. Probably would've been more productive to articulate with my vote, though.

"here I put all the reasoning on the table to SS, why are you basing RR scum off how people are treating the slot?"

idk what you're referring to before the comma. Yeah, maybe that's not something you like but I often base my reads on players off of the general gamestate and way they've been treated by others. I get paranoid about that sort of stuff, especially for players whose content hasn't stuck to me, like RR's.

"'if they were town scum would take advantage' do you really believe that?"

Yeah, I think it's likely

"no one has pushed a genuine wagon all game, there's been no conviction behind anything anyone has done"

I guess there's been less conviction than usual? This feels tangentially relevant to my point about scum taking advantage of RR's position if town but I ultimately don't see what you're trying to say with this.

"'scum would've pushed the hydra!!!' makes no sense, hydra of 2 people who can be strong players.."

Huh? This isn't a stance I've taken. RR being a hydra hasn't affected the way I've considered them and I haven't mentioned it. Why are you assuming I'm making that conclusion? I also have no prior experience with either player in the hydra so I don't particularly care for that.
You can make this as a point in defence of RR. However, I don't understand how that makes the stance I'm taking less likely. I think you're projecting your view of the game onto my own thought process and that doesn't work.

"scum is gonna pick like bell or anyone else instead for that 'easy lim'"

Bell literally claimed confirmable PR

"How does gimmick automatically make someone scum?"

I think you misunderstood the point I was making. I worded it poorly though so I can't fault you.
I mentioned the gimmick as a reason why engaging with them is harder to do.
...Which would be justification for the lack of interaction. That makes them more likely to be town.
So TLDR: I think the gimmick actually makes the case for RR town a bit more likely. The opposite of what you're interpreting here.

"you say this too, but you have yet to try interacting at all with RR."

Fair! That's something I've brought up myself and am currently making an attempt to remedy. I'm interested in what RR has to say and I've just thrown them a few questions.

"I mean, isn't that what you're doing now? multiple people have said we're not opposed to yeeting RR.. among other names, but you picked RR to push,"

Note the word "quintessential" I mentioned earlier. Yes, there are multiple people in a similar situation to RR, but RR is the most extreme case of such. That's why they were my pick.

"Strange position? So I get yelled at that it was memorial day, and that I should be mindful people were busy ALL weekend... what if SS and Mena were just busy all weekend? Like, Why are you pushing there without trying to even talk to them? Waiting till asked to go 'here's my reasoning to SR them!!'"

I genuinely have no clue what point is being made here.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

ty for pressuring me Kobu because that legitimately just gave me a bunch of energy
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: VP Baltar
Vote on me is pretty disgusting imo
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I mean he says "even accounting for holiday weekend" about me and cakez but cake is churning out a ton of content and if baltar was actually reading my posts to get a read on me (especially cause there isn't a lot there) he would see I literally moved this weekend.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Just seems really opportunistic to push me here
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 693, Dwlee99 wrote:I mean he says "even accounting for holiday weekend" about me and cakez but cake is churning out a ton of content
not sure what you mean by mentioning cakez here. do you think cakez is town? or that vp is pushing you instead of cakez bc you weren't here to churn out content yet?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 694, Dwlee99 wrote:Just seems really opportunistic to push me here
Seems like you're still not doing anything. Prove me wrong challenge and actually provide some reads/insight that aren't lazy af.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 693, Dwlee99 wrote:if baltar was actually reading my posts to get a read on me (especially cause there isn't a lot there) he would see I literally moved this weekend.
Ftr, it's not your not posting that's really bugging me. It's that when you were here, it's the most basic and dull ass play, which isn't what I've seen from town!dwlee. In fact, getting tilted at a single vote isn't even what I'd expect from town dwlee.

Come back, read the game, and try again.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 19, marcistar wrote:I THINK I LIKE
VOTE: darisi
RN
I THINK HE COULD BE SCUM!!
It's wild af that this is marci's one and only vote all game.

Marci, do have any town games you can show me where you planted an RVS vote and didn't move it D1?
YOUR AD HERE

Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Kovu »

bruhh I write walls.. sorry I'm not responding to that wall if there's something I need to respond to... uhhh might wanna point it out, but seems fine enough for now.

BACK TO LAVA!!!! This slot is just not great, I'm not a fan
VOTE: Lavar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”