fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2097, Dwlee99 wrote:Fire... Baltar is trying to get me mislimmed by 1.) Saying I'm acting stupid when I should be smart, and therefore I'm scum and 2.) Claiming he is trying to give me a "good faith read" but I'm "trolling him"

Both of these are literally identical to KTANE. What aren't you seeing exactly?

This doesn't even include his snark on me for not being in thread during work.

I cannot wrap my head around what could be so hard to understand about this
he does those things as town too though, ive had him do similar to me as town

in that game he felt like he was going at you with some passion and almost over the top aggression and because he really needed to in order to keep himself alive. here he doesnt have that as much, but also isn't under any threat, hence me saying its hard to compare
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also, because this is necessary now I guess, I'm going to get dinner. I might be a couple hours cause I'm sitting down. Sorry for all whom this may disturb
I prefer they, thanks :)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2099, Dwlee99 wrote:You don't have to agree with my associative reads to see how blindingly obvious VP scum is right now
In post 2101, Dwlee99 wrote:Also, because this is necessary now I guess, I'm going to get dinner. I might be a couple hours cause I'm sitting down. Sorry for all whom this may disturb
Lol OK. Fwiw, if I was scum, I'd probably pile drive you here as payback. That should be a huge sign to you I'm town. I'm giving you space and legitimately trying to consider what a town you looks like here. Anyhow, have a nice dinner.
In post 2093, fireisredsir wrote:ok sure why not

VOTE: Meuh
@fire - if you truly prefer meuh, I'll join you. I do think dwlee is hard flailing here, but meuh isn't exactly doing shit to make me not want them dead.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

idk what i prefer

tbh probably once meuh shows up and starts talking again ill prefer dwlee again

i don't wanna make decisions
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@R&R:

Can I have your stances on Meuh & Marci? And a brief explanation of why they are read the way you’re reading them.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 2103, fireisredsir wrote:idk what i prefer

tbh probably once meuh shows up and starts talking again ill prefer dwlee again

i don't wanna make decisions
There's that town cowardice I know and love.
*high fives*
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Kovu »

Ok, I actually think marci just claimed scum.

VOTE: Marcistar

This post.
In post 2090, marcistar wrote:
In post 2087, VP Baltar wrote:Nah, kovu is town. This kind of ridiculousness is pretty town indicative, imo.
idk i remember when i was scum with andate in like holiday dance party she got townread for some shit similar to this

i dont see why what shes done is town indicative? like og i saw it but the more i look at it the more its similar vibes yknow?
Marci's main point is "I was scum with andante and she played like this" what? the lack of talking I'm doing? I literally have more posts than you. Similar vibes? the vibes are not similar at all. Holiday I was dead lost and didn't read any of the game. I even said that 50 million times in scum chat to yall. Here I'm actively around, sure this week got crazy, but I've still been here and responded to everyone saying Kovu. So what is this main argument you have for me being scum then? Cause I'm not seeing it.

It really feels like you're calling me scum for my "lack of spamming" here on day 2, but when I literally have more posts than you, 10 times more than mala, it's just like, what is the basis to your argument here for me being scum?

> I don't see what she's done that's town indicative
Ok um, didn't realize we were playing "Guilty until proven innocent" but, can you honestly give me towny points for everyone else here that you can't give for me?

So back to the main point, I truly believe this is a scumclaim from marci. she sees that I've been "lurking/coasting" and just goes "oh yeah, when I was scum with you you did that!!" like, why is that anyone's first thought, back to the 1 game you were my scum partner for a game in December... where I was home with family, and not thinking about literally any other game? I think the simple explanation is quite simply marci is just maf, and thinks this is a "good" argument to appear townier, but I quite simply don't buy it, and I don't believe there's good intentions behind it, pretty clearly looks like a scum claim to me.

Now marci, if you wanna back up this claim you're making with specific posts, I'd love to hear more, but if you thought I wasn't gonna stand up for myself, and that I'd be an easy push, you'd be mistaken.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Kovu »

Another fun thing about marcistar is to notice the Votecounts.

Day 1: Marci was on Datisi ALL DAY. sure there was an unvote in there, but datisi quickly got revoted. After that initial RVS wagon on Datisi, there was never really huge concern about his slot. Marci conviniently stayed out of all the Lava vs Dwlee stuff at the end, and just never really had a legit vote day 1.

So like, here I have been thinking about "what happens in the event Dwlee flips town" cause the #1 reason I want to know Dwlee's alignment is cause of eod wagons. And if Dwlee is town, then I'm pretty certain the Lava and Dwlee wagons were mostly if not all, townspeople. Now, hold up let's address the Dwlee read stuff, cause I think we're all just like "They aren't actually solving!!!" ok sure, but what would you do in the situation where you were tunneled Day 1, and then just tunneled all day 2? Idk about yall, but if that was me, I know I'd be doing 0 solving, and all "OMG IM TOWN STOP!!" like, I think we need to give Dwlee some room to breathe, see what happens, then we can revisit that slot.

Ok, back to why I'm certain marci is scum. That's what matters most.
First off, the ENTIRE ISO from marci is just bad, like, if anyone can find 1 good thing, I'd love to see it. but day 1 was entirely focused around datisi, who we now know is town. no one else. just datisi. and I feel like leaving your vote on Datisi since RVS is just like, seriously? you wait 1000 posts to unvote, just to revote. like, if that wasn't bad enough, Day 2 there's a naked vote on Gamma, and nothing really adressing that in the ISO from marci.

So like, I know some of yall may still be deadset on limming Dwlee here, but I honestly really want to lim marcistar here, and it's not just cause marci called me scum, that prompted me to look into marci cause I couldn't recall a single thing from them. So if yall want to vote out a mafia, I suggest joining me on marcistar.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Marci

I’m down.

So my townreads in no order as follows:

{R&R, bell, Val, kovu, sc, fire, fey}

I’m down to lim any of the following:
{dwlee, Marci}

I want to lim Meuh, but RR has a townread on that slot so I wanna flesh out why tbh
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2079, Lukewarm wrote:
I have 11 posts after this one.

I think that a scum team with enchant on it would be down for enchant to be viged. It gives him his invictus kill.

It is basically +1 scum directed kill compared to the current most likely way scum!enchant dies this game (death by invictus).

----

That being said, I think that town!enchant would also be down to be vig'ed, because it would also give him his invictus kill, and I think that he would enjoy that (this is coming from some one who played a popcorn game with enchant. He really wanted that gun, and was really sad to be scum and unable to get it lol)

So, enchant being down for the vig shot, in this game with this invictus mechanic, feels very much like an Enchant stance to have, regardless of his alignment

Enchant Alignment Confirmed.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:19 pm

Post by Val89 »

I'll say marci has dropped off a little for me over the course of the day, but I have difficulty taking your pushes seriously when you basically say things like "I'm so town, expressing a scumread on me is a scumclaim!". It doesn't come close. I also know for a fact that being parked on datisi D1 wasn't necessary scum indicative either.

I'm still inclined to believe we are dealing with a town!Lukewarm. I admit that I hadn't clocked the claim was a vig, and for some reason I thought it was probably some sort of protective (I think I got that mostly from the idea that 'it didn't make sense to pair with a scum read' and the WIFOMy ) and the points made about how the play seems odd from a town perspective did give me some cause to reassess. I've also had a thought regarding chaining Invictus and if the role claimed could possibly make sense with respect to resolving the night actions, and if it's something that even makes sense to exist, but I've decided I don't know enough about action resolution is 'normal' games to reliably draw conclusions on that, and some of the other mech-minded individuals would probably have said something already if that was true.

I've been watching Luke's responses, however, and they have at least made sense to me in that I can still track how town!Luke could legitimately come to the play we have seen today around the claim; and on balance I fall on the side of being willing to believe this is still town!luke, particularly since I had already come to a town read on play prior to the claim. I certainly am more dubious about it than I was a couple pages ago.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:06 am

Post by Val89 »

Weighing up the Dunn/Dwlee wagons; I had been looking at both with the idea of working out which I would join even before I was given cause to unvote SirCakez, and I was initially leaning more towards Dwlee, with the hang up being that I was (and still am) unsure about some of the characters on it.

I disliked Dwlee's push on Dunn on the basis of the 'Cakez' reasoning, which on examination turned out not to be the cakez reasoning at all. I don't really have an issue with this, because in the process of looking into it, I realised I had also been mistaken about the nature of Cakez' Dunn read; but I do dislike the fact that I couldn't find the example Dwlee told us was in Control, and when I asked specifically I just can't see how Dwlee thinks the example posts provided match even the mistaken criteria of a 'derisive OMGUS'.

Putting that aside, it does feel like they have come alive recently, and I had the same thought when Bell pointed out Dwlee was the 'easiest' wagon was probably not a good sign.

Dwlee - I am paying attention to what you are saying, but it's coming a little too late for me to know how much stock to place in it until I am comfortable with your alignment, which might well take your flip. In the meantime, I am going here.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:18 am

Post by Prism »

Vote Count 2.6

FLAVOR
One of the few entertainment centers in Selah was an old two-lane bowling alley, the machinery held together more by spit, tape, and love of the game than by the replacement parts afforded by a solid cashflow.

The expansion of Selah posed a unique challenge and excitement to Gerald, the aging, hobbyist proprietor. He looked forward to the increased patrons, maybe some of them more respectful than the teenagers. Maybe he'd finally be able to redo the lanes and fix the machines. Hell, maybe he should go ahead and seek out a loan to expand the building, set up a few more in anticipation.

Other ideas started swimming through his mind, next steps, dreams of a full league running here in his alleys, of the tour coming here...but with new people, young blood, came new anxieties.

He saw that kids nowadays had no respect for the game, at least not here. What would make the Tesla people any different? Maybe he should open a karaoke bar or a Top Golf here instead. Either way, he's still going to have to give the Lamborghini Mafia their cut. Damn thieves. He pictured them all lined up, with a grenade in his hand. Wouldn't that be the strike of the century?

PlayerVotes
Dwlee99
(5)
Fey (1569), Enchant (1587), Meuh (1727), Lukewarm (1914), VP Baltar (2077)
Meuh
(3)
gorilla (2005), fireisredsir (2093), Val89 (2111)
gorilla
(2)
Dunnstral (1296), Rhyme and Reason (1301)
Dunnstral
(2)
Gammagooey (1391), SirCakez (1600)
marcistar
(2)
Kovu (2106), Malakittens (2108)
Gammagooey
(1)
marcistar (1239)
SirCakez
(1)
Bell (1906)
VP Baltar
(1)
Dwlee99 (1924)
Not Voting
(0)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to eliminate.

No elimination has been achieved. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-12 15:30:00).

Spoiler: Postcount Tracker
PlayerDaystart postcountReserves
Bell
Fey
fireisredsir
Malakittens
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Rhyme and Reason
Meuh
Val89
marcistar
Dwlee99
Gammagooey
Kovu
VP Baltar
Enchant
SirCakez
gorilla

Posts are capped at 125 posts per slot per dayphase. Please see the Ruleset and FAQ for more information and tips on tracking your postcount.
Last edited by Prism on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Prism »

Rhyme and Reason has been prodded. They have 24 hours to post before I begin searching for a replacement.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: meuh

Think I like this wagon composition more.
YOUR AD HERE

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm gonna be tenatively hopeful that this wagon can actually happen

sup VPB
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

I’m half and half. I want to vote both wagons, but I also am halting on Meuh bc R&R has a town read there and they are the only slot I trust fully. (Ok — bell too)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^ that's p reasonable, I asked them about Meuh earlier too and they just haven't been around all week. Hopefully they show up by deadline instead of getting replaced, the last 20 pages have been a lot of noise to sort through but it'd be nice to see their takes on some of it before deadline
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:43 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1980, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1971, Lukewarm wrote:If he is scum, and I don't out, I die to his invictus.
Would scum have invictus shots? That seems to auto-punish a correct town vig.
I have a hard time believing VPB doesn't know this by page 80, regardless of alignment

I don't think Luke's play makes any sense as scum and I'm willing to twin him
In post 2081, VP Baltar wrote:Pedit - oh look who returns when attention is back on them
what even, this is not an argument someone makes in good faith here
In post 2083, Dwlee99 wrote:Also Baltar/Meuh have engaged in mutual noncommittal shade to each other pretty consistently. They both will say "oh y'know this is kinda scummy" or "this is a garbage post" but then mindlessly vote with each other.
What if, VPB's scum who's townreading me for vague too scummy to be scum reasons. Then putting out things he finds scummy about me often, so he can flip the switch and go after me whenever he wants.
That's the vibe I'm starting to get because I have a hard time believing he's being genuine a good bit of the time
Not a lim happening today either way so ig I'll pretend I'm particularly excited for a Dwlee flip
I'll jump on Marci if that gains momentum because it's better than me dead

PEdit: Well, the switch's been flipped

Mala prob town for the stance on following R&R here tbh
In post 2084, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2081, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2079, Lukewarm wrote:I think that a scum team with enchant on it would be down for enchant to be viged. It gives him his invictus kill.

It is basically +1 scum directed kill compared to the current most likely way scum!enchant dies this game (death by invictus).
Fair point to not vig enchant.

Pedit - oh look who returns when attention is back on them
KILL THIS

HOLY FUCK

HOW MORE OBVIOUS CAN IT BE

ATTENTION HAS BEEN ON ME FOR DAYS

BALTAR HAS NOTHING BUT MINDLESS SHIT FLINGING
Ugh is Dwlee actually town here, mindmeld here
In post 2087, VP Baltar wrote:@dwlee, cool theatrics. You can address the actual game content or people can just vote you and end your misery. I understand it is not fun to be scum who is on the chopping block forever.
this is horrendous wtf
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Meuh »

There's worse things than me getting mislimmed here, though I wonder what would be gained out of my flip
Kind of doubt I'm on the right track when it comes to reads at this point, this game hasn't really resonated with me; if that makes any sense.
Getting to fire off my invictus shot would be fun though
But what scum team even kills me, like ever; I'm ideal to take to endgame at this point :?
Blegh if you guys have any questions, ask them to me
Not much stuck to me while catching up honestly
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Meuh - who are your strong town reads atm? It might be in your iso already but I'm about to head out for an hour or so
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2120, Gammagooey wrote:@Meuh - who are your strong town reads atm? It might be in your iso already but I'm about to head out for an hour or so
Bell (regardless of confirmation)
Lukewarm
Kovu
R&R
Val

Those 5 are the ones I trust the most.
Which kinda sucks because Bell's been busy, R&R's disappeared, I don't trust Kovu's reads, Val's wrong about me and Luke's almost out of posts
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2121, Meuh wrote:
In post 2120, Gammagooey wrote:@Meuh - who are your strong town reads atm? It might be in your iso already but I'm about to head out for an hour or so
Bell (regardless of confirmation)
Lukewarm
Kovu
R&R
Val

Those 5 are the ones I trust the most.
Which kinda sucks because Bell's been busy, R&R's disappeared, I don't trust Kovu's reads, Val's wrong about me and Luke's almost out of posts
Oh Fire also exists
Him too
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

There is zero chance meuh and dwlee are both town.

Hi, Gamma, I'm interested in your dwlee thoughts and their play in recent pages.
YOUR AD HERE

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2123, VP Baltar wrote:There is zero chance meuh and dwlee are both town.

Hi, Gamma, I'm interested in your dwlee thoughts and their play in recent pages.
do you think we're S/S? (Hint: we are not, as I am town)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”