he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2273, Bell wrote:
In post 2270, Enchant wrote:
In post 2266, Fey wrote:I mean, a doctor claim is going to have a lot more reason to keep it alive than “I am a detective who has used all of their shots.”

If I cared about preserving myself I would have lied and said I had more available.
I simple don't believe you.

YOU LITERALLY HAD 1/18 CHANCE TO FIND ATTACKING MAFIA VIA DETECTIVE AND YOU USING IT INSTANTLY?

Fucking why
Does detective even work N1.
Yeah but detective only checks the current night and the previous night. So it checks 2 nights total. So using it on night 1 is suboptimal because it is not clearing and you are only looking for the guilty check.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Fey »

Also I can see if Invictus shots try to go off too.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2274, Fey wrote:Yeah. I can see whoever tried to kill that night.
And the previous night?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Fey »

Yep. Normal detective just with Invictus caveats.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2275, Dunnstral wrote:Yeah but detective only checks the current night and the previous night. So it checks 2 nights total.
Pretty sure it’s not just the last night, it’s all past nights
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Bell »

I don’t wanna go to work.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:59 am

Post by gorilla »

Dunn feels bad. Meuh also feels bad with how she tried to tie me to marci day 2 but voted me and not marci.

Val being a traffic analyst might mean cakez is a scum role.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Fey »

Quick glance at EOD VC, I’ll support a Meuh wagon too.

VOTE: SirCakez
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Fey »

His iso seems pretty set in stone on Marci too for like the entire game, bussing probable.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Fey »

Also this might be mean but I don’t actually think town Enchant cares that much about how I use my role.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2284, Fey wrote:Also this might be mean but I don’t actually think town Enchant cares that much about how I use my role.
Why anime girls get all cool roles and brutally waste them, literally unbearable.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:02 am

Post by gorilla »

Spoiler:
In post 444, marcistar wrote:
In post 441, SirCakez wrote:
In post 213, marcistar wrote:maybe sircakez but thats because i don't like his starting post.
what was even wrong with my opening post?? I thought it was funny
can i even say fully what im thinking? it feels mean..
In post 13, SirCakez wrote:I'm hoarding all my posts this game so their value goes up
all ill say is that it seems like u were premaking excuses :oops: :oops:

it is funny yes, it makes it seem like ur playing both stocks and mafia at the same time but yeah
In post 443, Enchant wrote:
In post 440, marcistar wrote:why do you need to know what bells pr is enchant -.-
Because i am PR too
and why did u need to say u r?
i still dont know why u would need to know what bell is :cry: r u hoping to catch him out in a lie or smtn? i don't see the goal of this otherwise..
In post 594, marcistar wrote:i think val actually makes a good point on page 21.

also i dont like how bandwagony sircakez is.. and without even fully reading! he said he was skimming.
hmm
In post 658, marcistar wrote:so hes not toptier scum to you? who is?

i think sircakez attack on you is so scummy since u basically claimed but like he used emojis so it spoke to my heart
In post 708, marcistar wrote:
In post 706, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
who do you scumread besides datisi?
datisi, datisi, datisi, datisi, and datisi

sircakez

maybe luke idk i feel like even though i have a bad memory, i feel like nothing has really made me go ": O" in his posts
In post 928, marcistar wrote:
In post 764, Bell wrote:Is this true Marci? do you have no reads this game and just floated by?
Is that normal for you day 1?
What's different this game compared to those if not and what's the same?
What are you thinking about this game?
Who oo you think is town nd who do you think is scum?

@Lukewarm: Where is Marci in your reads right now?
I've been giving reads so clearly the devil is just blind
also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME

theres been games where i just float by and just talk until i get something i feel in my soul. like one time someone told me it was sus for me to actually be serious about a game cuz they thought i was only a meme player ::(((
it depends on the sorta mood im in i think tbhs

i dont have alot of time to like type up thoughts since im at work for like another 4 hrs, and then ill be sleeping but if u have anything ur curious abt u can juat ask (:
i think gammagooey has a couple of agreeable takes but they piss me off so dont tell them i said that im not sure what i think of them tho aince the agreeable takes are v basic takes
i think kouvs town but i wouldnt trust them leading anything because theyre too emotional about things and too reactivey
balters i would say how self centered he is, i dont like that, so he scummy
fey towny
sircakez scummy, the bandwagoning is not good vibes at all
i dont like vals view of the invixtus mechanic because it reminds me of a diff game i played w him, but otherwise hes mid, he has some good thoughts

idk who else exists
In post 1115, marcistar wrote:
In post 865, SirCakez wrote:
In post 708, marcistar wrote:
In post 706, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 705, marcistar wrote:did u miss that whole ass discussion me and luke had about my voting tendencies
who do you scumread besides datisi?
datisi, datisi, datisi, datisi, and datisi

sircakez

maybe luke idk i feel like even though i have a bad memory, i feel like nothing has really made me go ": O" in his posts
Marci isn't even trying to scum hunt look back at this post
She has developed nothing all game except for her repeated attacks on Datisi and me. I don't believe she's actually scum hunting.
why dont u try asking me for reads :roll: ur just pressed for no reason..

idk who this is in their hydra, but i like ur thoughts!!!
131 - Is long. Like really long. The entirety of the content of that post boils down to :
-Datisi felt off early.
-looking at the wagon building fast, making an either/or scenario that datisi is either scum or scum jumped on the wagon.
-Then arbitraily discounting the idea that scum jumped on the wagon.

i dont think this is uncharacteristic of val

Despite the length of 131, there is absolutely nothing about any other slot in the game other then Datisi and trying to keep the datisi wagon strong. All while saying that he can't articulate why he thinks that datisi is scum.

again, not uncharacteristic of val. remember when u 1v1d him and i just sat there and watched :person_standing:
hes a stubborn person

The final line: "Apologises to those who dislike wall posts, but I not sure of the alternative here." struck me as odd. It is self concious of the fact that he is wall posting, while saying that that is the only option this game (I infer because of post restrictions), but this is not multiple ideas that would normally seperated into different posts that have been condensed into 1 beacuse of the restriction.

this one makes sense, being kinda aware is scummy i think most of the time, but if he was REALLY worried wouldnt he have actually broke the post up like you say here?

137-139-143 are all explicitly limited to defending himself from datisi (rightfully) calling out that val's 131 post appears heavily fluffed.

this though, stands out as something different from the town val i remember, i dont think hes usually cautious of defending himself against scumreads, am i remembering wrong? i thought in u and vals fight he was offering himself up if we would go after u after as well?

There is also a lack of critical thinking on what he is saying here.

"Still skimming, but is anyone else getting the feeling from the last couple of pages that Kovu really wants someone to scumread me for a lack of activity"

i think this is a valid thing to note down, its something that stood out to me as well.

i think ur case is decent, but i still dont think its enough for me to fall in love with it.
In post 930, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 928, marcistar wrote:also how convenient it is!! he hasnt asked me for my opinions on anyone certain... which he could always do if he was ACTUALLY TRYING TO SOLVE ME
what does this mean? who are these people who are "certain" that you would expect him to ask you about?
anyone, literally anyone.
but he prefers to just frame it like i dont have any reads at all so :shrug:
In post 931, Val89 wrote:Am I missing something, or there is a different game I don't remember off the top of my head?
Spoiler: i wouldnt be surprised if you forgot about the game..
In post 405, Datisi wrote:
Val89 is aligned with the
town
In post 870, marcistar wrote:
In post 868, Val89 wrote:Your "When has mafia ever gained anything out of a night phase except for maybe PR info" made me wonder if Marci had been right, and if "ascetic" was what else they gained from making the right NK.

Turns out, she was.
do u have any reads on dwlee rn?
In post 871, Val89 wrote:I know in normal circumstances asking for reads on a slot serves dual purpose, one of which is to assist in sorting my own slot.

That doesn't apply here, so I am minded not to give to my reads in order to deny scum information and maximise their bussing potential.

I wan't Norwee flipped today. We can discuss how I feel about Dwlee tomorrow.
In post 2111, Datisi wrote:
setup1x town ascetic activated innocent child
1x town 2-shot macho simple neapolitan
1x town babysitter
1x town lazy roleblocker
6x vt

1x mafia informed backup ascetic (there is a town ascetic activated innocent child in the game)
1x mafia 1-shot rolestopper backup ascetic
1x mafia backup ascetic

public info: all members of the mafia are backup ascetics. they may or may not have additional roles and/or modifiers.

links!!

main thread ~ viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87956
mod pt ~ viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87958
scum pt ~ viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87959
dead pt ~ viewtopic.php?f=90&t=87960

events!!

day 1:
~
toxictaipan
is yeeted, flips
vanilla townie

night 1:
~
darby
is macholy simply neapolitaning
marcistar
(1/2) [no result because she is a power role]
~
redtea
is babysitting
val89
[fails because he is ascetic]
~
marcistar
is lazily roleblocking
gamma emerald
[success]
~
dwlee
is killing
val89
, flips
town ascetic activated innocent child

~
gamma emerald
is rolestopping
norwegianboyee
(1/1) [fails because he is roleblocked]

the reason it reminds me of similar vibez, is how you didnt give reads in that game, and you arent giving that many in this game.
im v sure i was in my mind like "im gonna do something that aligns with vals reads since hes town!!" during that game, but when u refused to give reads i just yoloed it, so i think not talking stuff out was the death of you that game, and i think the vibes say it may be the death of u this game.
In post 933, Gammagooey wrote:You could probably guess but I vastly prefer the marci wagon to Lavar's
Like the only reason I could get for people voting him is that his posting is a little stilted and that his self-admitted tinfoil of Datisi & Marci being scum together is bad. Like he knows nobody's going to agree with it, that's why he said it's tinfoil, and I still think his early posts were good with him flatly saying what he thinks but being open to looking at other things/potentially being wrong about early reads.
chat with me please
ur becoming annoying
In post 950, LavarManos wrote:I'm reversing my read on marci. Everyone wanting to wagon for the sake of having dueling wagons should explain why?
VOTE: Datisi as a placeholder
In post 980, SirCakez wrote:If I was scum here I would have dived on Lavar ages ago regardless of his alignment
cake evil cake evil
In post 984, SirCakez wrote:
In post 952, Prism wrote:Datisi (2) marcistar (19), LavarManos (950)
Look at this y'all
Marci is still on her page 1 vote and day 1 is almost over
She is not even really scumhunting
ill fix that rq for u
UNVOTE:
In post 1019, gorilla wrote:
In post 1017, Gammagooey wrote:after a quick skim I like Dwlee's 2nd and 3rd posts but basically nothing else there is good

I currently choose to embrace cheekiness for a few hours but I would vote Dwlee over Lavar too if nobody is on board with this

VOTE: Enchant
I don't feel like we...learn anything from wagoning Enchant. Basically everyone can argue it as a justifiable kill, it doesn't force anyone to take strong stances. Basically the type of player that is ideal vig fodder in regular games.
#scumbuddies4lyfe
In post 1249, marcistar wrote:
In post 1196, Val89 wrote:VOTE: SirCakez
did u agree with lukes reasonings ooooor?
In post 1375, marcistar wrote:
In post 1282, Gammagooey wrote:@Marci - since you're voting me how do you feel about my not-you reads? Or my votes yesterday after it become clear that you weren't going to get elim'd that game day? Do you think I'm more likely to be scum given the flips, and/or that anyone else is more likely to be town b/c of them?
i think ur playing it safe with ur reads, enchant, dwlee, lavar were ur votes other than me, and all people who aren't making too much noise in the thread
In post 601, Gammagooey wrote:I personally feel like if VPB is scum it isn't because of the reasons Fey+fire are bringing up about picking fights and calling fire's push ridiculous. I think he's being reasonable in his responses and the cheekiness/pushiness/whatever you want to call it is just VPB being VPB. Like I don't think I'm actually good at reading VPB until a couple flips happen and I can see where he was pushing and when/why, but I've played with VPB in enough games over the last decade to get a decent understanding of his posting personality at least.
this reads a bit like ur trying to buddy buddy vip balter.
In post 1010, Gammagooey wrote:also also would like to hear more from LLD & Mala before deadline, but I get that they have RL circumstances to deal with atm so they do not get placed in the category with Dunn+Enchant of "would happily throw them off an quickly moving airship"
this seems kinda fake imo since i didnt see u really try to follow up w it?
In post 1213, Gammagooey wrote:-Don't reeeeally get why Dunn's coming up now when I think he would have been imo a better counterwagon to Lavar than Dwlee was yesterday but whatever
i think this is pretty convient of u to say, as u didnt really push overly hard in dunns direction, i feel like u were more focused on the bandwagons.

its pretty clear imo that ur just hopping from easy wagon to easy wagon

- :good: -
In post 1285, Bell wrote:
In post 1239, marcistar wrote:VOTE: gammagooey
?
hes stinky imo
In post 1289, Meuh wrote:These posts suck and have vibes of Marci trying to emulate her town game :shifty:
Her entire day 2 just reads like someone trying to manufacture content out no actual. A bunch of questions to other people and a naked vote.
why r u acting like its abnormal for me to do this when im completly lost? i do this all the time
In post 1293, Meuh wrote:Oh cool, she just dropped it entirely
Marci's favourite hobby is throwing slight scumreads on her partners and not following through with them...
nah, thats my 2nd fave hobby.

also like lol "snippet from a past game" ur using a game thats over a year old and acting like i couldn't have changed my style at all since then (iirc my first scumgame on site), like maybe i haven't yeah, but why not use a more recent game like holiday dance party to try and make a case on why im scum? i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
In post 1296, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: gorilla

started okay, mostly fell off, vote on lavar kind of bad, not a lot of scumhunting.
i dont like this post
In post 1371, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1229, marcistar wrote:why was datisi town... i really thought he was scum :sob: :sob: i feel so useless maybe i shouldnt be so one minded
we all know you're scum Marci you can drop the act
why dont u vote me then if ur so certain? :>
i know for a fact im town so lolol get better reads cakez

These quotes from marci on cakez just look like bad bussing to me.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:03 am

Post by gorilla »

oh for fuck's sake, forgot to check for spoiler tags in the quotes
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:04 am

Post by Fey »

Enchant you kind of just sound like this game to me.
In post 6253, Enchant wrote:
In post 6244, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:So Enchant

What exactly are your thoughts on the game as a whole
We are in ass.

Also, WHY THE FUCK YOU CAN'T EVEN DECIDE WHO TO LIM BUT THEN "WOW ENCHANT THAT WAS WORST PLAY".

Like, i even told you what to do.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:05 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 2283, Fey wrote:His iso seems pretty set in stone on Marci too for like the entire game, bussing probable.
Agreed, marci called him scum a bunch and never ever made a serious push against him or voted him when she had a chance. Very toothless.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 2264, Dunnstral wrote:Traffic analyst gets a result on what, friendly neighbor, both neighbors, the neighborizor, and whoever they add to their neighborhood?
I don't know about the FN; my results indicate whether someone is able to communicate privately with a living player. Whether or not a FN counts didn't occur to me. I though Mala & RR were Masons, acting as another false guilty, and that plus the neighbourhood and the novice modifier (the fact that lukewarm also claimed novice - although apparently falsely - was another reason I was predisposed to believe that claim) was enough to temper the power level. Add in a detective as well, though....

The last prism game I played in had scum-in-the-hood as a mechanic; so I was looking hard at kovu and fireisredsir, but couldn't make it work.
In post 2264, Dunnstral wrote:Val, did you check someone who is still alive?
I did not; I had suspicions that something was off about VP, but realised I had found myself on the same wagon pretty often, so I wanted to check there and be clear with what was up going into today. My other choice was Dwlee, but decided there was a high change of them getting Invictus'd - something I've been vindicated over - so I was fucked either way.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:09 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 2290, Val89 wrote:The last prism game I played in had scum-in-the-hood as a mechanic; so I was looking hard at kovu and fireisredsir, but couldn't make it work.
In post 2238, Kovu wrote:I literally didn’t, Cakez added me to a hood, and I needed yall to not yeet him so we could get someone else in the hood, so don’t come at me for “faking a clear” when you have Luke vig shoot Mala who was claiming RR clear.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Meuh »

I really don’t get why anyone would want to invictus or investigate Dwlee last night, I think their scum equity fell massively with Marci’s flip
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2288, Fey wrote:Enchant you kind of just sound like this game to me.

We are in ass.

Also, WHY THE FUCK YOU CAN'T EVEN DECIDE WHO TO LIM BUT THEN "WOW ENCHANT THAT WAS WORST PLAY".

How i can sound, you literally reading letters.
Voiceless letters.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Fey »

In post 2293, Enchant wrote:

We are in ass.

Voiceless letters.
My sweet Enchant, why did you role mafia.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2294, Fey wrote:
In post 2293, Enchant wrote:

We are in ass.

Voiceless letters.
My sweet Enchant, why did you role mafia.
Moderators plotting against me.
But actually i replaced in one.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:18 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 1287, Meuh wrote:I think the way Cakez is setting up me/Marci as a scumpair while she's receiving votes might actually mean they're S/S here and I don't like the shade.
Though Cakez' later posts regarding Marci don't really feel partnered so he might just be wrong
TMI?

There's a lot of worse Meuh posts on marci but this bit struck me as particularly notable from her ISO. I think this is 2/3 right here.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:22 am

Post by gorilla »

Bell, Rhyme and Reason
fireisredsir, Kovu
Fey, Val89, Gammagooey

Enchant, Dunnstral
Meuh, SirCakez

fire is one I maybe double check but this feels decent?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Fey »

Seal of approval.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:27 am

Post by gorilla »

fey probably just hard town based on the way she claimed and meuh trying to slime her today, val probably just town from cakez's reaction and role, just don't want to get ahead of myself...again. they get bumped up on red flips there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”