Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2221, Datisi wrote:
In post 2219, Andante wrote:Sheeping Andante no questions asked... flawless plan tbh, could never go wrong
this is the third time i'm asking you to tell me your townreads and i am wondering why do you love making it so incredibly difficult to actually work with you
I don't have strong townreads?
Ari is gut town, I think you're town, I used to town lean SS, but now this pushing me stuff is wild so idk, doubts there, Implosion... I go back and forth on
and no one else talks so yeah
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2223, implosion wrote:
In post 2219, Andante wrote:Sheeping Andante no questions asked... flawless plan tbh, could never go wrong
shoulda done it d1
SO I WAS RIGHT ON IMPOSION MAF D1???
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2218, Andante wrote:He *could* be town here, but I still question his motives for pushing me so ehhh not TRing him!!
Here's a question, how does my push on you here compare to my push on you in PYP? Not intended to be leading, I'm genuinely not sure how similar it is externally (obviously internally it was much different as it was a big show there) and I'm curious to hear what you think.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:39 am

In post 2220, Datisi wrote:i don't remember ari supposedly having a strong bop on you, if she even does, so what was that question actually supposed to accomplish?
I want to get a better understanding of why you're disagreeing with her read, since she seems pretty confident in it.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2227, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2218, Andante wrote:He *could* be town here, but I still question his motives for pushing me so ehhh not TRing him!!
Here's a question, how does my push on you here compare to my push on you in PYP? Not intended to be leading, I'm genuinely not sure how similar it is externally (obviously internally it was much different as it was a big show there) and I'm curious to hear what you think.
I don't even remember you pushing me in PYP tbh, but here it's like the only thing you're actually doing, and it's a weak attempt at a push, it's not like "ANDANTE MAF!!" It's just like "ehh possibly maf" and you're like hoping someone else runs with the idea?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:42 am

Post by implosion »

In post 2226, Andante wrote:
shoulda done it d1
you've called me mafia and town each probably half a dozen times throughout this game. As a result, we can conclude not only is it definitely correct to sheep you without asking questions, it's correct to do so at least half a dozen times during the course of the game.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:43 am

Post by implosion »

Andante, what would be your own opinion of your scumgame? What kinds of things do you have trouble replicating/how do you approach games/etc?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2230, implosion wrote:
In post 2226, Andante wrote:
shoulda done it d1
you've called me mafia and town each probably half a dozen times throughout this game. As a result, we can conclude not only is it definitely correct to sheep you without asking questions, it's correct to do so at least half a dozen times during the course of the game.
hahahhaa if that happened... town insta loses cause I vote so fast tbh
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2228, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2220, Datisi wrote:i don't remember ari supposedly having a strong bop on you, if she even does, so what was that question actually supposed to accomplish?
I want to get a better understanding of why you're disagreeing with her read, since she seems pretty confident in it.
she is also very confident in the team being andante/datisi, ask me why i disagree with that one

non-snarky answer is that the only reason for town!s_s here i can accept as actually valid is "s_s wouldn't try to do the weird voting stuff on d1 as scum"

and that one thing is only going to get you so far when everyone else has better reasons to be town, and when i feel like your overall play fits as scum here too
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2231, implosion wrote:Andante, what would be your own opinion of your scumgame? What kinds of things do you have trouble replicating/how do you approach games/etc?
my scumgame... hahhaaha that's a good one, that is definitely going to be heavily influenced by some other variables, my town game is just so random like, honestly, this could probably be my scumgame here, if fire is town, this is going to be like an exact replica of scum!andante tbh, but I'm not scum so that's kinda an issue, yeah idk, I'm not the best to talk about what scum!me can do lol but I either have an amazing scumgame or it's just bad, or... somewhere in between.

idk my struggle here is I'm stuck on a few reads so it's like, yeah fire maf, but then the partner? most likely in hut/Dragons, but idk which and uhh yeah I'm trying to just take more of a back seat for the moment but yall keep wanting my reads, like, I'm unsure. mala being town kinda just threw me like, idk, I was pretty certain mala was maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2233, Datisi wrote:
In post 2228, Something_Smart wrote:
she is also very confident in the team being andante/datisi, ask me why i disagree with that one

non-snarky answer is that the only reason for town!s_s here i can accept as actually valid is "s_s wouldn't try to do the weird voting stuff on d1 as scum"

and that one thing is only going to get you so far when everyone else has better reasons to be town, and when i feel like your overall play fits as scum here too
tbh I think the only reason she thinks the team is me/datisi is cause you and I have just been the main 2 talking here, and you've basically been the only one I've been interacting with, cause yeah... no one else is around
(I know this is like entirely unrelated to wht you just said, but I had the thought)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:57 am

In post 2229, Andante wrote:I don't even remember you pushing me in PYP tbh, but here it's like the only thing you're actually doing, and it's a weak attempt at a push, it's not like "ANDANTE MAF!!" It's just like "ehh possibly maf" and you're like hoping someone else runs with the idea?
ANDANTE MAF!!

better?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2236, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2229, Andante wrote:I don't even remember you pushing me in PYP tbh, but here it's like the only thing you're actually doing, and it's a weak attempt at a push, it's not like "ANDANTE MAF!!" It's just like "ehh possibly maf" and you're like hoping someone else runs with the idea?
ANDANTE MAF!!

better?
perfect!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Andante »

but like, for real, that's your level of confidence I'm maf here? and you're that confident solely cause of the night kills?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:19 pm

That number is dependent on a lot of factors that there's no reason to share. I have a high degree of confidence that you are the best person to kill today.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2239, Something_Smart wrote:That number is dependent on a lot of factors that there's no reason to share. I have a high degree of confidence that you are the best person to kill today.
hmm but isn't it better to kill mafia?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:21 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2224, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2217, Datisi wrote:i feel like the last few games, my read on you has not been great, so "i didn't know what he'd answer" feels weird but meh
I don't think Ari's read on me is that great either is the thing
do you want me to explain the part of my read on you that I am not mentioning?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:23 pm

No. I meant in general, not in this specific game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:23 pm

Seems like Datisi might, though? You should take that up with him.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I was asking you though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2242, Something_Smart wrote:No. I meant in general, not in this specific game.
what? you said Ari's read on you wasn't great, what's the specific part that wasn't great?

VOTE: SS
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 3.03

fireisredsir (2):
Save The Dragons, Enchant
Something_Smart (2):
Datisi, Andante
Andante (1):
Something_Smart
Enchant (1):
fireisredsir

Not Voting (3):
hutmeil, implosion, Aristeia

With 9 alive, it's 5 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is July 22 at 8:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-07-22 20:00:00)

Note:
Save The Dragons is V/LA for his wedding!!!
Last edited by catboi on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:07 pm

In post 2245, Andante wrote:what? you said Ari's read on you wasn't great, what's the specific part that wasn't great?
I meant that Ari's read on me, in general, is not great.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2216, Something_Smart wrote:Also, I don't see how your objections relate to my alignment. Why am I more likely to do an innocent-sounding-but-very-leading thing as scum? You think I didn't know it was (potentially) leading, or I thought Datisi wouldn't notice?
meh idk, maybe it doesn't. i didn't like it when i first saw it bc it felt somehow insidious, like you wanted to make him think a certain thing but not be direct about it. but your responses are fine and tbh i think i get that kind of feeling about a lot of things that don't actually come from scum so it isn't really a reliable feeling anyway
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2234, Andante wrote:idk my struggle here is I'm stuck on a few reads so it's like, yeah fire maf, but then the partner? most likely in hut/Dragons, but idk which
what makes you think those are most likely to be partnered with me?

Return to “Completed Open Games”