Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 768, schadd_ wrote:you mean like thinking critically about a slot i had at that time no particular reason to believe was town
I find this assertion outlandish. You mean to tell me nothing in my play townpinged you?
i forget. probably not very strongly. the thing was that you were pushing really hard on somebody, which i tend to think is town, but you were doing it very loudly from a kind of scant basis
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 773, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 771, schadd_ wrote:i mean you have to admit that like there's no reason in particular for anybody to accept that you have to be town in order to make a simple statement "there was some tell that somebody in a different game had regarding galron and now i'm thinking about it this game". the fact that you seem to think so is compelling though. in fact in order to believe you're mafia this game one has to accept that you've made a boatload of simple but brazen statements that come in the form of "this thing is a surefire sign that i'm town" and i think those are generally things made by town. idk if you've shown that you do that as mafia, i don't think many people do
Oh my god bro
Galron WAS NOT in the game that I have been referencing. HOW THICK IS YOUR SKULL DUDE?
oh. uh i just didnt look at it. i guess i dont see how that changes anything.
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I dislike your play in this game just on principle atp
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by schadd_ »

ok..?
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by schadd_ »

is there a component of that aside from this thing we're talking about where i'm not uncritically townreading you
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by schadd_ »

oh yeah as long as we're here do you remember, like, why you made post
free darius mccollum

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 695, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 362, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
This is probably the post that sticks out the most for me. Calling Mala out like this is bound to backfire upon Galron’s scum flip. I think UD probably processes that and doesn’t make a post this brazen as scum.
Should we care to even warn UD how tryin to lim me might backfire in general bc it will make me more obv to town!me with pressure and prob just rip her apart Normaly
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Finally I push scum day 1.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 725, Ausuka wrote:Image

Votecount 2.1
Seanzie (2)
- Eiralox, Gamma Emerald
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Gamma Emerald (1)
- Seanzie
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri (1)
- Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (6)
- Enchant, KittyTacky, Malakittens, redcardinal, T3, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

For some reason known not even to me, I put Gamma Emerald twice in the last votecount instead of Malakittens. This has been corrected.
We all know gamma holds my vote, that’s why you did that
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Lots of naked votes today.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 784, KittyTacky wrote:Lots of naked votes today.
VOTE: KittyTacky
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Sheeping Gamma Emerald. I agree with her points.
VOTE: Seanzie
~Vasex
~Enchant
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 786, KittyTacky wrote:Sheeping Gamma Emerald. I agree with her points.
VOTE: Seanzie
Which ones exactly? Elaborate please.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:
In post 697, Seanzie wrote:
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Galron wrote:Great school district

VOTE: crescent
wtf is the relevance of school district to anything in this game?
Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

And they want to say I'm suspicious for unvoting Galron after their claim? Nah.
Hold the phone you might be on to something here
How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
I'm also sus of people accusing me of bussing. But you first.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 780, schadd_ wrote:oh yeah as long as we're here do you remember, like, why you made post
Galron claimed he gave content in his first post, I questioned it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by Seanzie »

After thinking more on Gamma, I kind of feel similarly to something Schadd said in that Gamma's steadfast assertion that they should be obvtown does more often come from town than scum. In the moment, some of these arguments scumpinged me because I don't think Gamma's assertions that they should be clear town are actually convincing, but I get that feeling sometimes where I'm like "I am fookin' towning it up right now, and if you know what to look for, I should be obvious". I don't know what to look for, so it isn't obvious, but that thought process is towny. I do want to hear their answer's to Schadd regarding that post I quoted (because if that was actually Gamma/Galron t/s, that was like some crazy timing for bringing an RVS vote weird post up that was super relevant to Galron's claim when Gamma did).

In other news, T3 is pretty much a weathervane flame fanner throughout the entire Seanzie/Gamma spat in a way that pings me badly. I felt pretty good about them D1, but I also know they are just super different than any time I've seen them before, and so idk if they can create good content while tryharding wolf since I've never seen them tryhard as either alignment.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 789, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 780, schadd_ wrote:oh yeah as long as we're here do you remember, like, why you made post
I know my most recent post was a bit after this, but I didnt see this before that, and I don't do the PEDIT thing or whatever it is y'all do here.

I'm actually pretty satisfied by this response. Carry on.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 788, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 733, T3 wrote:

Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

I'm also sus of people accusing me of bussing. But you first.
I'm assuming this is in response to my question. Explain these points in your own words, please. What makes me sus? You can reiterate Gamma's arguments, but I want to hear YOUR takes on Gamma's arguments.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:26 pm

Post by Seanzie »

Actually, don't carry on quite yet.
In post 733, T3 wrote:

How about no?

Here you claim you thought that you quoting Galron's first post was a while before the claim, but the post where they said "I added content to my first post" or whatever was the post the claimed in, so how does this make sense, you not knowing that the post you looked into their ISO for, leading you to quote their first post, was specifically their claim post?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk what you’re trying to say here
<Embrace The Void>

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 751, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, Seanzie wrote:
In post 712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
As I called out before: this was never explained and comes across as an early-game distancing voted given the short-lived nature of it and aforementioned lack of reasoning.
It was actually explained once someone asked, thanks though;)
Where was this btw
I forgot to respond to this earlier, so responding now. It ends up that YOU'RE the one who already asked me to explain this:
In post 134, Seanzie wrote:
In post 131, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
you made a non-RVS galron vote here but dropped it to vote red before explaining.Why did you vote Galron here?
Their "oh Shodd's here" post looked like it could be trying to create a bad teammate interaction. Nothing strong, but latching onto weak things early on gets the game going.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk what you’re trying to say here
"I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim" is you saying you thought you had quoted Galron's first post a while before they had claimed, at least as far as I can tell.

You then say to Schadd that you quoted that post specifically because Galron mentioned content in their first post.

Galron mentioned content in their first post in the same post that they claimed.

How could you think that you quoted Galron's first post a while before Galron claimed when Galron's claim-post is the post that you are saying led you to quote Galron's first post? Like being a little forgetful about something is okay, but that's kind of a weird "Oh let me look into Galron's ISO because of their claim, but let me forget that this was about their claim" moment.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 789, Gamma Emerald wrote:
oic. yeah ok sorry thats a total nothing burger
free darius mccollum

UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
She
Townie
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri »

I'm starting to lean Town on schadd now actually.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 790, Seanzie wrote: In other news, T3 is pretty much a weathervane flame fanner throughout the entire Seanzie/Gamma spat in a way that pings me badly. I felt pretty good about them D1, but I also know they are just super different than any time I've seen them before, and so idk if they can create good content while tryharding wolf since I've never seen them tryhard as either alignment.

the same T3 who hammered Galron after you put them at e-1?

soooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wow ok.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”