Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 2.3
KittyTacky (4)
- T3, Seanzie, redcardinal, Gamma Emerald
Seanzie (2)
- Eiralox, KittyTacky
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Haschel Cedricson (1)
- UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri (1)
- Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (2)
- Enchant, Malakittens

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

KittyTacky is at E-2.
Last edited by Ausuka on Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 803, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 801, Malakittens wrote:Gamma bby do u want me to sheep u here too
Not yet.
UNVOTE:
I think I’m falling into the RadiantCowbells pit of getting distracted by people pushing me that it hampers my scumhunting.
This seems like town self-awareness. I doubt scum steps back here, especially because Seanzie had several votes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 810, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 796, Seanzie wrote:
In post 794, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk what you’re trying to say here
"I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim" is you saying you thought you had quoted Galron's first post a while before they had claimed, at least as far as I can tell.

You then say to Schadd that you quoted that post specifically because Galron mentioned content in their first post.

Galron mentioned content in their first post in the same post that they claimed.

How could you think that you quoted Galron's first post a while before Galron claimed when Galron's claim-post is the post that you are saying led you to quote Galron's first post? Like being a little forgetful about something is okay, but that's kind of a weird "Oh let me look into Galron's ISO because of their claim, but let me forget that this was about their claim" moment.
I'm not just "a little" forgetful. Especially early I can just not be feeling the game and make dumb errors like that. That is NAI for me, I am stupid as town too.
I think I have heard KT describe himself as forgetful before but that was months ago so I don’t remember the context.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:39 am

Post by T3 »

In post 819, redcardinal wrote:I gotta say I really want to see more from enchant
I don’t think Enchant’s lack of content is AI, given my experience with him. I’ll have to look more at his meta, though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 823, Seanzie wrote:
In post 809, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 792, Seanzie wrote:
In post 788, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 739, Gamma Emerald wrote:Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:
In post 697, Seanzie wrote:
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Galron wrote:Great school district

VOTE: crescent
wtf is the relevance of school district to anything in this game?
Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

And they want to say I'm suspicious for unvoting Galron after their claim? Nah.
Hold the phone you might be on to something here
How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
I'm also sus of people accusing me of bussing. But you first.
I'm assuming this is in response to my question. Explain these points in your own words, please. What makes me sus? You can reiterate Gamma's arguments, but I want to hear YOUR takes on Gamma's arguments.
My take is that I basically got mindmelded with Gamma. Her posts were basically what I wanted to say to case you and I see no point in reiterating them.
Oooorrr... your a wolf trying to borrow a case from a townie, and are scared to try to hash out your own takes on those events because everyone will see right through it. One or the other;)
I had like one town game in which I had a mind meld with someone and I locked them as town and I was right, then I proceeded to overuse the mind meld tell in all of my scum games in order to pocket people and it worked.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:53 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 836, Eiralox wrote:
In post 830, Seanzie wrote:
In post 826, Eiralox wrote:
In post 825, Seanzie wrote:@Eiralox when do you become a badger? I seem to be your sole focus today, but I sure don't feel badgered.
once some1 pushes me for bullshit reasons bby
And if no one pushes you, you're just going to slank all game doing nothing?
lol
In post 831, schadd_ wrote:i guess my reasons for pushing them are all well and good

yeh do park ur vote on me again it was a very cozy hidey hole for u D1
i guess i don't feel like i had a dearth of action on d1. anyway, i would be interested to hear anybody explain why this person isn't extremely wolfy in the same way that galron was extremely wolfy . . .

In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would like more clear stances from schadd rn tho
i am pretty comfortable that t3 and seanzie and town on the basis that they've simply kept trying to solve constantly. you i've talked about, cardinal seems to be town, i guess i'd say she's had pretty novel perspectives on the game often. mala seems to be town on the scant basis of galron & something je ne sais quois about how like comfortable she seems to be, but there's also really not a lot of reason to be surprised if she's mafia.

haschel hasn't really made me feel he is town. kiri giri is the same way, i thought the thing in was interesting because it seemed like they were building the case based on some specific way they were remembering the day, which seems like a town thing except that there's not a lot left that's compelling there. enchant may be a wolf. i don't know how i land on kitty; i had the same thought that i did for gamma which is that their push on galron seemed too strong from the basis they had in a way that seemed like a bus. i thought was interesting; i believe the statement in it is more or less false but if you were mafia noticing that connection maybe you'd want to say more to push against it. i guess i am fine with them being on this side of the poe line. and then i think eiralox is a wolf
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:00 am

Post by T3 »

Actually I just realized that I should UNVOTE: KT. I’ll say why later.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:04 am

Post by schadd_ »

in particular i'd say eiralox feels a lot like how i'd play scum, especially when i wasn't feeling comfortable with it, which is just kind of placing down statements in a vacuum and hoping to avoid having to follow up on them or talk about them in context. the thing with and is a lot like that, like theoretically there is truth to the first statement that they go badger mode (maybe when they are town!) but when people pressed them to talk about how it might apply in reality to this game they pretty clearly seemed to just duck the question
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:06 am

Post by schadd_ »

i guess a lot of their posting seems to try to insulate against anyone following up on them and/or them being obligated to follow up on much of what they say
free darius mccollum

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:15 am

Post by T3 »

In post 858, schadd_ wrote:i guess a lot of their posting seems to try to insulate against anyone following up on them and/or them being obligated to follow up on much of what they say
Yeah. I really want Eiralox to answer my question about their vote on Seanzie.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 855, schadd_ wrote:
In post 836, Eiralox wrote:
In post 830, Seanzie wrote:
In post 826, Eiralox wrote:
In post 825, Seanzie wrote:@Eiralox when do you become a badger? I seem to be your sole focus today, but I sure don't feel badgered.
once some1 pushes me for bullshit reasons bby
And if no one pushes you, you're just going to slank all game doing nothing?
lol
In post 831, schadd_ wrote:i guess my reasons for pushing them are all well and good

yeh do park ur vote on me again it was a very cozy hidey hole for u D1
i guess i don't feel like i had a dearth of action on d1. anyway, i would be interested to hear anybody explain why this person isn't extremely wolfy in the same way that galron was extremely wolfy . . .

In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would like more clear stances from schadd rn tho
i am pretty comfortable that t3 and seanzie and town on the basis that they've simply kept trying to solve constantly. you i've talked about, cardinal seems to be town, i guess i'd say she's had pretty novel perspectives on the game often. mala seems to be town on the scant basis of galron & something je ne sais quois about how like comfortable she seems to be, but there's also really not a lot of reason to be surprised if she's mafia.

haschel hasn't really made me feel he is town. kiri giri is the same way, i thought the thing in was interesting because it seemed like they were building the case based on some specific way they were remembering the day, which seems like a town thing except that there's not a lot left that's compelling there. enchant may be a wolf. i don't know how i land on kitty; i had the same thought that i did for gamma which is that their push on galron seemed too strong from the basis they had in a way that seemed like a bus. i thought was interesting; i believe the statement in it is more or less false but if you were mafia noticing that connection maybe you'd want to say more to push against it. i guess i am fine with them being on this side of the poe line. and then i think eiralox is a wolf
why is your thought process "this is a stronger push than I think is sensible so it's probably a bus"? In my case I kinda just adopted playstyle traits of players I've seen lead elims in the past because my charisma when I'm actually trying to lead on my own never seems sufficient, I've legit led elims on scum before but those were crapshoot EoD flashwagons, at least for the specific instances I'm remembering.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:33 am

Post by schadd_ »

i mean its as simple as, you dont expect somebody to push somebody super hard if they don't have a good reason to believe they're mafia, and it's hard to get such a good reason on the basis of like 6 posts around game start. somebody thats mafia knows how the person is going to flip, maybe they think they get towncred in proportion to how strongly they pushed them. i dont have anything in mind that goes deeper than that really
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The thing in my case was I didn’t “know”, but I wanted to find out if my suspicions were right.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 857, schadd_ wrote:in particular i'd say eiralox feels a lot like how i'd play scum, especially when i wasn't feeling comfortable with it, which is just kind of placing down statements in a vacuum and hoping to avoid having to follow up on them or talk about them in context. the thing with and is a lot like that, like theoretically there is truth to the first statement that they go badger mode (maybe when they are town!) but when people pressed them to talk about how it might apply in reality to this game they pretty clearly seemed to just duck the question

heres reality: theres been no push on me. u like to delude urself that u did but all uve basically dun is call me wolf for my low levelz of giving a fuck, with a lot of words but basically saying the same thing, wheras seanzie is being similar but mostly approaching it from a passive aggressive angle with my vote on em ,,,,,, so u wanna see my badger mode so badly game up and get me to -2. otherwise i dont see why i have to waste time on weakwater gossip-garnering. and i aint gonna. im glacially coming to a point where i can place a few folk in the totem cubbies i got carved out . thats not on ur schedule, or the way u want it. its my way, my terms. aint happy? 2 bad.

i dont duck shit lines of inquiry, instead i utterly avoid em. no point. u voted me.... what? page 2? 1? rvs after fancypants vote. any1 can go through ur iso and see, what ur saying here, me walking in the dark or being uncomf. or whatver..... yeah thats me dumb eira the obv scum who's begging for sweet release lol. like i would totally be voting seanzie here as scum right?

i never saw a push from u on me that was in any way impressive. throughout day1 you dodged and dived past and through the galron thing but kept that vote on me, nice and tidy, no heavy push on eira but soft hintings and whispering and so on. ur d1, for me at least, and even taking into account my own disengagemnet, is a boat loada nothing 2 me. only now d2 r u vaguely becoming more townish but heck out of a lot of folk i wont mind hunting u as scum. but rn i got nothing solid. so ...... i'm out.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lock town:
Gamma Emerald
Malakittens

Solid town:
T3
Seanzie

Decently town?:
Eiralox

actively sus:
KittyTacky

remainder:
redcardinal
schadd_
Enchant
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
Haschel Cedricson

gonna snapshot my thoughts as of now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Eiralox
y r u still voting sean?
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:22 am

Post by schadd_ »

all of these words you're saying seem oriented towards epically owning me for the way i'm voting you and not towards trying to parse through what anybody's alignment is. this thing where you're talking about how i acting towards galron d1, i don't know why you'd bring that up because apparently it doesn't lead to you scumreading me, just apparently that it means i'm bad at voting or something. yes i'd be happy for you to end up at e-2.

i guess i'm not convinced that you have low levels of giving a fuck, except about what people's alignments are

[@ eiralox post]
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 865, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@Eiralox
y r u still voting sean?

i mean for now? cos it feels nice i guess. instinct tells me seanzie is scum but my eyes see posts that def can be townie. mostly seanzie's attitude just abrades my brain idk i guess some ppl just tick me off.

actually no UNVOTE: Seanzie

can always change back but rn ive been flirting around with this game 2 much. ill vote when i have a case. imma re-re-read d1 with cres flip in mind like whenever, that might be enlightening.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 866, schadd_ wrote:all of these words you're saying seem oriented towards epically owning me for the way i'm voting you and not towards trying to parse through what anybody's alignment is. this thing where you're talking about how i acting towards galron d1, i don't know why you'd bring that up because apparently it doesn't lead to you scumreading me, just apparently that it means i'm bad at voting or something. yes i'd be happy for you to end up at e-2.

i guess i'm not convinced that you have low levels of giving a fuck, except about what people's alignments are

[@ eiralox post]

lol ok yeah whataver.

VOTE: schadd_

might as well counter vote the dude's been all up my alley since d1.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:28 am

Post by schadd_ »

sorry that your offer to townread me didnt work
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

huh?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

ah i'm guessing ur one of those folk love putting words in ppls mouths and thinking u know why they do things better then they do. at this point i dont care if ur town im voting u cos u annoy me.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:33 am

Post by schadd_ »

i believe it has happened to me that i was having a back and forth with somebody who was mafia, and they were like "ok i do see the possibility that you are town here..." and then i was like "ok i am gonna keep voting you" and so they dropped that line of inquiry.

anyway, do you think i'm mafia or what. ok that answers my question
free darius mccollum

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 871, Eiralox wrote:ah i'm guessing ur one of those folk love putting words in ppls mouths and thinking u know why they do things better then they do. at this point i dont care if ur town im voting u cos u annoy me.
kay this is a bit jank
<Embrace The Void>

She
Townie
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:38 am

Post by UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri »

Eiralox, please post a read list.