marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3223, Datisi wrote:ok, and the liking s_s?
vibes
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3224, Datisi wrote:also like, i ask again, why do you have zero opinion on me this game still?
do i need one

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

marci, i'm trying to show you some good faith, can you actually play the game and try to work with me?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

literally im deadass

do i need a read on u rn

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Datisi »

i think you showing hesitance in attempting to read me is scummy when you did not have any problems in doing that in the previous mini normal, so i am trying to understand if there is a reason for why you don't have a read on me, or if it's because you're scum who doesn't wanna say the wrong thing.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

do you think im incapable of ever learning a lesson?

i thought ur posts were nai, i still think that.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

i have over 200 posts. ausuka dropped a huge scumcase on me at the start of today. i really struggle to believe that you have zero opinion on literally all of that.
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3197, Datisi wrote:@fireisredsir

what was your read on baltar throughout day 1?

in his response to my triangle, he said that his biggest pause on you is that you're reading him correctly. but ctrl+f'ing "baltar" and "vp" in your iso... i don't actually see a townread anywhere?

it's possible i'm missing something bc i'm a bit out of it rn so let me know if like. your read on him changed somewhere and i didn't see it
i did not ever tr him, idk where he got that from. closest was ig? but that was like a half joking preflip anti-partner read. he was kinda always in my not-townread but not-top-scumread pile

i don't think i ever really said much about my read on him until eod bc i think im better at reading him when im not directly engaging with him and more observing
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3231, Datisi wrote:i have over 200 posts. ausuka dropped a huge scumcase on me at the start of today. i really struggle to believe that you have zero opinion on literally all of that.
why r u so pressed abt the fact i dont have a read on u?????
i dont wanna be wrong again

"ausukas wall" i didnt agree with all of it so its just mid.
"over 200 posts" but im aware ur good and u can prob do alot of those posts as either >.>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

i literally just explained why you not having a read on me is really fucking weird if you're town
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by marcistar »

literally not a good point at all

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I agree with Marci. I don't understand why you're so firmly convinced that "doesn't have a read on you" = "unwilling to have a read on you" rather than what I would think is the more likely option which is that none of your posts push her in either direction that much?

And the fixation seems weird on you. Why is it so important that marci takes a stance on you in particular as opposed to any other player in the game?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

mafia invictus, marci was scum against town!me, on like page 3 or 4 or whatever she decided she was gonna tunnel the everliving shit out of me that game for nonsense reasons. i pretty much immediately called her push out as nonsense. i ended up dying n1, but she followed d2.

mini 2276, we were both town. she was scumreading me p quick and she gave no shits about it and actually pushed me.

so yes, i do think her not having a read on me specifically is scum!indicative because i doubt she wants to get the pushback for it, and town her very clearly did not care about it. saying "i don't wanna be wrong again" is nonsense because either she did not try at all (which i don't really buy) or she does have a read on me which she's not outing.
~M
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3237, Datisi wrote:mini 2276, we were both town. she was scumreading me p quick and she gave no shits about it and actually pushed me.
wasnt it wrogn there

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

like even within this conversation i'm feeling like she's just responding to me and not trying to make any effort into actually solving whether i'm doing this push in good faith or not
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3238, marcistar wrote:
In post 3237, Datisi wrote:mini 2276, we were both town. she was scumreading me p quick and she gave no shits about it and actually pushed me.
wasnt it wrogn there
"i was wrong on you once so i am never again going to even attempt to read you" is not something i will ever buy.
~M
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

VOTE: marci
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 3181, Dannflor wrote:
Spoiler: deasvail
my impressions of DV have soured. I had originally skimmed his spat with GL and just thought ooh towny posts but revisiting them I feel that they drift a little too performative
In post 1339, DeasVail wrote:I don't feel satsified, but there's nothing more I want to explore right now. I'll need to sit on the read and see if I still the same way after that.

Happy to engage on anything that you/anyone else needs from me though
there's just moments like these that make me feel like DV is trying to put on the air of having shifting reads and thoughts without actually having a towny trajectory. Like he's a little too conscious about needing the "correct" amount of time and space to change his read on GL when I feel like the more towny response would've just been to not care about it and be like oh okay I'm feeling better about you now GL.

I mean maybe DV really just needs time to "sit with his read"
In post 2239, DeasVail wrote:I will be able to catch up properly within the next 24 hours but my initial feels are that Dann is town. Do I have reason for it? Not really, but maybe I will later.

Conman I could go either way on and I’ll need to do a bit more of a read.

I’m stiiill comfortable with the vote on GL and a lot of his posts make me twitch a bit but I’m not going to be passionately advocating for that until I’ve had a chance to really think about it because obviously confirmation bias can be a thing
In post 2336, DeasVail wrote:VP I also had the thought of a lot of GL’s posts being busy work, but I don’t think it’ll take off Day 1 (
also I probably need more time on that read
)
In post 2683, DeasVail wrote:Leaning town on GL too because it felt like he was trying to stir up suspicion on GL by piggy-backing on my (likely incorrect) read.
Twice more throughout the day DV reiterates that he needs more time with the read, and then he opens today by saying he's town leaning GL because scum agreed with him. It just feels like DV was looking for a reason to back out of that read and finally found one if that makes sense? It fits the overall profile of scum who has chosen a high-profile player to hard push in order to look towny a lot more than say Ausuka's push on Datisi. The trajectory just seems faked?

idk
@DV
I'd like to hear from you more on why Baltar made you swing your read in the opposite direction. Because it feels like none of your actual concerns with GL was addressed, you just kept claiming you might be wrong.
The VP flip is new information that honestly supersedes my original read. I obviously had reasons for suspecting GL but it’s not like those concerns are ever going to be “addressed”. It’s a matter of me deciding “do my reasons for suspecting GL still hold up, or have subsequent events proven that my read is probably wrong?”

Dann, if I were town here, would you expect me to still be scumreading GL? Do you still scumread GL?
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 3240, Datisi wrote:
In post 3238, marcistar wrote:
wasnt it wrogn there
"i was wrong on you once so i am never again going to even attempt to read you" is not something i will ever buy.
:roll:

i already said i think ur posts r nai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

do you have a reads list?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
obscure
obscure
he
Goon
obscure
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by obscure »

VOTE: DeasVail
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3242, DeasVail wrote:Dann, if I were town here, would you expect me to still be scumreading GL? Do you still scumread GL?
I don't *town read* GL

Can you elaborate more on what parts of Baltar's play makes you think GL is town?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

couldn't marci just make up a read on you datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3247, Dannflor wrote:couldn't marci just make up a read on you datisi
i don't think town-her would need to do that, and i don't think scum-her would want to do that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

like i think for scum-her it's easier to just not offer a read on me at all (it fits in with the fact she has basically no reads on anyone else either, and it means that i can't have my attention snapped to her bc of what i'd consider a faulty read on me)

could she "just make up a read on me"? i guess. but i can see scum-her not wanting to do that.
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”