Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.final

with 21 votes in play, it took 11 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

firing
Ircher [11]:
mastina, Lukewarm, Titus, furtiveglance, Ausuka, RCEnigma, Klick, BlueBloodedToffee, Vivax, PenguinPower, petapan
[HAMMER]

Titus [2]:
Malakittens, fireisredsir
Ydrasse [2]:
Roden, Nero Cain
Vivax [2]:
Andresvmb, Ircher
petapan [1]:
Something_Smart
Roden [1]:
Uncrowned
Malakittens [1]:
jjh927

not voting [1]:
Ydrasse

mod notes~ i am using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Magazin - Oko moje sanjivo

▶ ❚❚ ──────────────────────────●───  2:53 / 3:04
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Datisi »

flavourit didn't take long for Datisi to be called back into the break room, his employees signaling that the decision has been made. so much so that he was wondering if any of them were actually working. though, he wasn't setting an example on that front today either.

"Ircher, right?"

the atmosphere in the room made him guess they wanted him to fire Ircher. most of the employees were looking at Ircher with a hostile face, and nobody seemed to want to stand close to him. a few of the employees nodded their head in affirmation.

"Ircher, you're fired."

Ircher finally turned to Datisi, a nervous look on his face. "but... i..."

"return the company's belongings, and leave."

Ircher sighed, took his company ID out of his pocket, and handed it to Datisi. "good luck," he said, and without looking at any of his former colleagues, quietly left the break room. if anyone was having doubt about firing Ircher, none of them dared to show it.

Datisi pulled out his phone and opened the Café Management App. after entering the first password, the second password, his birthday, favourite colour, mother's maiden name, his sun, moon, and rising zodiac signs, the three numbers on the back of his credit card, his mafiascum password, and scanning all 10 of his fingers, he went into the "fire an employee" option.

he scanned Ircher's company ID. his phone let out a weird beeping sound, and a red [ERROR] message appeared on the screen.

both seeing Datisi's surprised face and hearing the unusual beep made others even more curious as to what is going on, and they tried to take a peek at the phone screen.

"Ircher's ID," Datisi mumbled, still processing the information, "it's a fake. he's not a true employee here!"

hearing that, the rest of the employees started cheering. some of them were laughing, some of them were congratulating each other. two of them even hugged one other. "can you scan more cards?" one of them asked, while handing Datisi their ID.

Datisi tried to select the "fire an employee" option again, but it was of no use. the government had restricted his access, and the app locked itself for the day.

"unfortunately, no," he said while putting his phone away, "in any case, congratulations on finding one of the inspectors," he smiled, which, for some reason, slightly creeped some of the workers out.

"now, go back to work."
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Datisi »

Ircher has been fired day 1. he was a
public announcer
, aligned with
the inspectors

Spoiler: role pm
public announcerwelcome,
Ircher
! you are a
public announcer
, aligned with
the inspectors
!

it turned out that the experience from your previous "career" of running your own vlog is actually coming in handy.

factional abilities:

you are a member of the inspectors, along with
|
[REDACTED]
|
. you may talk with your living teammates in the inspectors private topic, located
|
[REDACTED]
|
. you may talk there at any time as long as you are alive. once every night, a living member of the inspectors may submit a factional action of attempting to get a player fired.

night abilities:

public service announcement
- during the night, use this ability. assuming no interference with your action, the mod will publicly post an anonymous message (of your choosing) at daystart.

win condition:

you win once all threats to
the inspectors
have been fired, or nothing can prevent this from occurring, and at least one member of
the inspectors
is still in the game.

the main thread is here. please confirm by replying to this pm with your role name, or by posting in your pt.

the sun sets, it is now night 1. sunrise in (expired on 2022-09-19 23:00:00).

as they haven't posted in the last 24 hours, Roden, Malakittens, and BlueBloodedToffee must respond to the nightstart pm within 24 hours, or they will get replaced during the night.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Datisi »

flavour7:10am. most of you had already gathered in the break room, waiting to hear if there's any news before you start your workday. the issue was, Datisi was late, and he wasn't picking up his phone either.

just as you were thinking about how you can legally leave work if he doesn't arrive within the next 5 minutes, you heard fast-paced footsteps outside the room. a moment later, Datisi walked in, red in the face and visibly out of breath.

"sorry i'm late," he said, "my internet went out."

before you managed to ask him what his internet had to do with his ability to walk to the café, he ushered you to take a seat.

"right, so," he started after practically throwing himself into his chair, "i have to tell--"

"wait," he got interrupted by a few employees, who were awkwardly looking around the room. three people were still not present, and Datisi did not start meetings until everyone was there. "aren't we... gonna wait for..."

Datisi's face soured. "no," he said as he pulled something out of his pocket, and threw it onto the table. it took you a moment to realize what the items were: three mangled and ripped ID cards. while the text on them was hard to read due to the state they were in, you managed to make out the names of the previous card owners: petapan, BlueBloodedToffee, and Nero Cain.

"i found them this morning. i think someone left them for me to find. i... i checked the management app, the three of them are deleted from the system, and i wasn't able to add them back in. i couldn't reach them by phone, and i had a hunch they wouldn't come to work today."

after Datisi finished saying that, the whole room was quiet for a while, the employees processing the information they've just been told.

their thoughts were once again interrupted by a pair of footsteps approaching the room. this time, it was the backup manager, GeorgeBailey.

"hey, Datisi, is the meeting over soon?" he said as he awkwardly shifted his weight from one leg to another, careful not to drop any of the numerous papers he was holding. "i need you for some... uh, manager business."

you weren't quite sure, but you thought you saw a faint "bomb defusal manual" title on one of the papers he was holding.

"oh! yeah, manager business," said Datisi as he got up from his chair, suddenly in a much better mood, and started walking towards the door. "i need to go do... manager business. y'all, do the same thing you did yesterday. i'm counting on you!"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Datisi »

petapan has been fired night 1. he was a
nosy eavesdropper
, aligned with
café's employees

nosy eavesdropperwelcome,
petapan
! you are a
nosy eavesdropper
, aligned with
café's employees
!

your habits have earned you mean nicknames in the past; but with the inspectors among your midst, you've found a way to make your skills useful.

day abilities:

during each day, you may choose how productive you're going to be at work that day, ranging from 0% to 100%. if you do not submit anything, you will default to 100% productivity. for a complete explanation of this mechanic, please read the setup post, located here.

night abilities:

traffic analyst [cost: 70%; +10% for each additional usage]
- during the night, target a player. assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is able to privately communicate with at least one another living player, via private topics or otherwise. you cannot distinguish between a player who is alone in a private topic, and a player who does not have private topic access at all.

win condition:

café's employees
have been fired, and at least one member of
café's employees
is still in the game.

the main thread is here. please confirm by replying to this pm with your role name.

BlueBloodedToffee has been fired night 1. they were a
slumber party host
, aligned with
café's employees

slumber party hostwelcome,
BlueBloodedToffee
! you are a
slumber party host
, aligned with
café's employees
!

everyone knows you're one of the best slumber party hosts in town. nobody can say no to your invitation!

day abilities:

during each day, you may choose how productive you're going to be at work that day, ranging from 0% to 100%. if you do not submit anything, you will default to 100% productivity. for a complete explanation of this mechanic, please read the setup post, located here.

night abilities:

jailkeeper + 1 day neighbourizer [cost: 30%; +10% for each additional usage]
- during the night, target a player. assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from all attempts to be fired, and all their actions will be blocked for the night. furthermore, you will gain a private topic with that player: it will open at the end of the night, and stay open until the start of the following night.

win condition:

café's employees
café's employees
is still in the game.

the main thread is here. please confirm by replying to this pm with your role name.

Nero Cain has been fired night 1. he was a
med student
, aligned with
café's employees

med studentwelcome,
Nero Cain
! you are a
med student
, aligned with
café's employees
!

forced into medicine by your family, but your interests were always lying in business.

day abilities:

night abilities:

doctor [cost: 30%; +5% for each additional usage]
- during the night, target a player. assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from one attempt to get fired.

win condition:

café's employees
café's employees
is still in the game.

the sun rises, it is now day two.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.00

with 17 votes in play, it takes 9 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-10-04 01:00:00).

firing
not voting [17]:
Ausuka, Malakittens, PenguinPower, Lukewarm, furtiveglance, Roden, Titus, Uncrowned, Vivax, Andresvmb, mastina, jjh927, RCEnigma, Klick, Something_Smart, Ydrasse, fireisredsir

mod notes~ fun fact: my whole town was out of internet for an hour and a half earlier. which is partly what made the daystart late. apologies.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Bijelo Dugme - Ne spavaj mala moja muzika dok svira

▶ ❚❚ ──●────────────────────────────  0:15 / 2:30
~M
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: RCEnigma
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Hi
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Titus
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:38 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I was refreshing with excitement
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:39 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I don't like either of those votes
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

I read some stuff. I think scum bussed ircher and I think titus vote looks like a bus
In post 517, petapan wrote:that being said her refrain of "it's not a slip but ircher is frozen obvscum!!" gets really weird if ircher is scum, imo
I agree with this
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

why is titus vote bad
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:44 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 318, Titus wrote:I don't give a rat's ass about 5 scum or 4 scum.

What I do care about is Ircher freezing. Ircher's last log in was today this morning after he was first asked about the question regarding his assumptions. While it may not be a slip, the freezing doesn't look good.
Idk if Titus is gonna rat out her scumbuddy like this
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:45 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 323, Titus wrote:
In post 319, furtiveglance wrote:I read Squid Game recently so that's partly why I thought 16/5 is normal for these large games. As for Ircher 'freezing', they probably just haven't been on, I don't want to smoke them without letting them defend.
Their profile has their last log in time.
And this
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 154, Titus wrote:
In post 108, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.01

with 21 votes in play, it takes 11 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-09-29 01:45:00).

firing
Ausuka [5]:
Ircher, fireisredsir, Uncrowned, Ydrasse, BlueBloodedToffee
Ydrasse [4]:
Roden, Andresvmb, jjh927, RCEnigma
Ircher [3]:
mastina, petapan, Lukewarm
mastina [3]:
Nero Cain, Malakittens, Klick
Lukewarm [1]:
Vivax
Something_Smart [1]:
PenguinPower

not voting [4]:
Ausuka, furtiveglance, Titus, Something_Smart

mod notes~ everyone has confirmed!
~ i am using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Toše Proeski - Ledena

▶ ❚❚ ───────────────●──────────────  2:30 / 4:46
I like Ydrasse as town based on how things have progressed so far. Not really seeing the ausuka wagon. Not feeling mastina, even if I disagree on strategy.

VOTE: Ircher
In post 204, Titus wrote:
In post 202, Uncrowned wrote:i mean now we play the game

what's more likely

mr. ircher just guessed the ratio or he's a very informed doggo
Why suppose he's right?

Dude's not town but I hate slip arguments
Specifically I'd like titus to elaborate on why she thought Ircher is scum without buying into the TMI argument - she votes him without really pushing there and then says 'dude's not town'

Her progression around ircher and linking him with SS just feels sort of awkward, imo
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: FG

Why are you doing scummy first day opening posts
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1017, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: FG

Why not. I forgot to say, massive RIP to everyone who died :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am treating furtive Glace as confirmed town through unless he is like alive in elo personally.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:51 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1016, Ausuka wrote:
In post 154, Titus wrote:
In post 108, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.01

with 21 votes in play, it takes 11 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-09-29 01:45:00).

firing
Ausuka [5]:
Ircher, fireisredsir, Uncrowned, Ydrasse, BlueBloodedToffee
Ydrasse [4]:
Roden, Andresvmb, jjh927, RCEnigma
Ircher [3]:
mastina, petapan, Lukewarm
mastina [3]:
Nero Cain, Malakittens, Klick
Lukewarm [1]:
Vivax
Something_Smart [1]:
PenguinPower

not voting [4]:
Ausuka, furtiveglance, Titus, Something_Smart

mod notes~ everyone has confirmed!
~ i am using a vote counter, let me know if there are any mistakes.
~ this is a mod note.

flavourImage

flavour
now playing...
Toše Proeski - Ledena

▶ ❚❚ ───────────────●──────────────  2:30 / 4:46
I like Ydrasse as town based on how things have progressed so far. Not really seeing the ausuka wagon. Not feeling mastina, even if I disagree on strategy.

VOTE: Ircher
In post 204, Titus wrote:
In post 202, Uncrowned wrote:i mean now we play the game

what's more likely

mr. ircher just guessed the ratio or he's a very informed doggo
Why suppose he's right?

Dude's not town but I hate slip arguments
Specifically I'd like titus to elaborate on why she thought Ircher is scum without buying into the TMI argument - she votes him without really pushing there and then says 'dude's not town'

Her progression around ircher and linking him with SS just feels sort of awkward, imo
Agree to disagree then
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Good, now all the PR's are dead, so we can stop giving scum extra kills.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:52 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1019, Lukewarm wrote:

I am treating furtive Glace as confirmed town through unless he is like alive in elo personally.
Thanks
buddy
, you too!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 290, Vivax wrote:I see why Yume/Ircher using the numbers so
accurately
Is this a 2 for 1, tmi special?

VOTE: vivax
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I was gonna vote peta though so I guess I can't be that mad.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”