Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13646 (isolation #400) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13637, Rad wrote:What does living Luke have to do with the chance of survivability of scum!Rad? People in this game aren't stupid. scum!Rad doesn't just kill Luke and everyone's like ooooh nooooo Luke's dead what do we dooooo. Even if Luke tunnels me, who cares? People have minds of their own. It's FAR worse for scum!Rad to constantly off people who scum read him than it is to keep them in the game. I was a main wagon yesterday and you weren't talking to Luke then.
Sure. But the scum team isn’t just Rad. Almost as if there are outside factors to consider. Almost.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13650 (isolation #401) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13648, Rad wrote:
In post 13646, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13637, Rad wrote:What does living Luke have to do with the chance of survivability of scum!Rad? People in this game aren't stupid. scum!Rad doesn't just kill Luke and everyone's like ooooh nooooo Luke's dead what do we dooooo. Even if Luke tunnels me, who cares? People have minds of their own. It's FAR worse for scum!Rad to constantly off people who scum read him than it is to keep them in the game. I was a main wagon yesterday and you weren't talking to Luke then.
Sure. But the scum team isn’t just Rad. Almost as if there are outside factors to consider. Almost.
Yeah but your stance here is that Luke's dead due to protecting scum!Rad. It doesn't make sense. Yeah Luke should have died for sure, but if you're going to point it to me as the reason, that reason doesn't check out because scum!Rad is safer without that pressure.
What? That’s not my stance at all.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13652 (isolation #402) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Best Bird »

How does that have anything to do with Luke protecting you?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13653 (isolation #403) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Oh - I see what you’re saying. Lol - I think like is dead for not just his read on your but his general ability as town and sifting a PR beyond neighbor.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13698 (isolation #404) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13578, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13541, ProfessorDrapion wrote:What was one of the first things Luke talked about to Malcolm?
He doesn't have access any longer, but he is almost certain the the first posts were asking whether or not Malcolm had seen Lost and stating he hoped Malcolm was town because he didn't relish the thought of spending the game with scum in a PT.

Not sure how this helps you, but there you go.
Hey Malcolm...can you confirm this? And also that after Luke made this post:
In post 1406, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 8, Lukewarm wrote:Am looking for my Dad

VOTE: Pooky

Father?
So as I have just been laying here thinking about this game, I realized that if I leave this as is, since we don't actually flip in this game it might actually cause issues if I die night 1.

I don't actually need to find my dad.

That's all I really want to say on the matter
he told you it was his gift to you, you responded that you were confused, and he explained that he made that post because if he died N1 he hadn't claimed and he didn't want you to have any issues due to your flavor?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13728 (isolation #405) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Best Bird »

much disappointment with the current vc

much much disappointment in bear friend.

super disappointment in the non-voters
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13730 (isolation #406) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Best Bird »

vote yourself - that would make me happy
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13732 (isolation #407) » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Best Bird »

ty
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13774 (isolation #408) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:49 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13752, Rad wrote:Ah one more thing. I'm Libby the Vanilla Townie! That's it. So boring. No reason to hide it anymore since I'm openly pushing my own lim. No one has to worry about me being a super cool PR here. I'm a boring fucking VT. Give your reasons for voting me or get fucked when I flip green. Do not coroner target me. I'm boring ass Libby the VT.
Ok, Ben.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13775 (isolation #409) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:49 am

Post by Best Bird »

:shifty:
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13777 (isolation #410) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Best Bird »

mmmhmmm
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13805 (isolation #411) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13786, butterflies wrote:
In post 13774, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13752, Rad wrote:Ah one more thing. I'm Libby the Vanilla Townie! That's it. So boring. No reason to hide it anymore since I'm openly pushing my own lim. No one has to worry about me being a super cool PR here. I'm a boring fucking VT. Give your reasons for voting me or get fucked when I flip green. Do not coroner target me. I'm boring ass Libby the VT.
Ok, Ben.
In post 13776, Rad wrote:Who's Ben
In post 13777, Best Bird wrote:mmmhmmm
In post 13778, Rad wrote:Wat
@BB are you saying RAD is lying about his flavour?

~Nancyfly
Wouldn’t be surprised. There’s like a 0% chance that Ben is not in this game, and most likely would be scum.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13868 (isolation #412) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Good to see you, Roden. Make sure you don't keep missing that prod timer by too much.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13869 (isolation #413) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13825, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:in fact as a token of good faith i will self-vote right now just for you buddy

pls don't

just vote rad
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13870 (isolation #414) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13806, furtiveglance wrote:I've been quietly sussing Pooky for a bit now, I was slightly hesitant to raise it because I know butterflies is hard townreading Pooky and I know what they can get like, and so is Rad and apparently half the lobby.

1) They suggested Rad/Malcolm was scum/scum which has been practically impossible for a few days now ()

2) They keep switching their vote when the mood feels like the energy is dying on a wagon. The first time I noticed this was - Rad to Malcolm, reason given is "I'm bored and you're annoying". Then there's - back to Rad, reason given is "I guess I can go back to this". Then the latest thing is , over to Johnny, reason is "Rad has cried enough".

3) 2-shot Cop is a weird role to be in a game like this. It doesn't seem balanced for a game like this, and checking 2 now dead town, who didn't seem likely to be eliminated, with the reason of 'paranoia' feels really convenient.

4) Pooky is guilty of hypocrisy regarding ProfessorDrapion. is a good example of this, Pooky is also an investigative, and hasn't been killed.

Anyway this is my current big sus.

lol - this so bad...especially point 4, but also point 3 and 1...point 2 applies to Rad as well!

see pooky already addressed it though
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13871 (isolation #415) » Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13850, MalcolmTucker wrote:Do we think Furtive's push on Pooky comes from scum?
signs point to yes
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13905 (isolation #416) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13873, Rad wrote:I agree, but to clarify BB, am I scum or am I town here?
I feel like I have been very clear on my stance here...not sure the point of this question.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13906 (isolation #417) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13888, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 13871, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13850, MalcolmTucker wrote:Do we think Furtive's push on Pooky comes from scum?
signs point to yes
So, do you think that we should vote furtive at some point?
-Guanine
I'd rather focus on voting Rad.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13907 (isolation #418) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13894, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 13893, Rad wrote:Scum Johnny doesn't make sense with the tbone Luke kill order, but ok if you guys won't kill me I'll just kill people I think are probably town

VOTE: Johnny
WTF is this post?

No! Remove your vote!
It's Rad yet again worming his way out of a yeet.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13911 (isolation #419) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 am

Post by Best Bird »

I mean I am reading (as is Luke) and your repeated posts about you needing to die for the game state, it's inevitable, don't feel bad out it, etc...but then go on to be like "hey guys, I'm town and I'm going to make sure that I tell that to literally every single person that shows an inkling of scumreading me and then i'm going to tell them to reread the game thinking I'm town, and everyone who town reads me please speak up" is scummy. The second half makes the first have feel sooo fake and with the intent to get town reads.

You swapping to a potentially viable alternative wagon to yours just reinforces the fakeness.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13912 (isolation #420) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13910, butterflies wrote:@BB, why is furtive scum as opposed to just being wrong on Pooky?
Luke and I haven't really discussed in depth but just mentioned that his posting was ew (although pooky's response was also ew), but Luke was going to look into associatives. Not really something either of us want to focus on right now.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13929 (isolation #421) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13927, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We have over 6 days left. Can we get a consensus wagon anywhere else?

Malcolm and Rad feel town, enough people seem to think Johnny is town that I'll concede that one. How about Yeet? Virtually non-existent since replacing in?

Can someone concisely explain why Malcolm or Rad are scum please? Nice, short paragraph will do.
In post 13324, Best Bird wrote:
In post 12953, Best Bird wrote:
In post 12952, butterflies wrote:Okay but I still don’t see how that makes RAD scum? I also think that Dunn clearly softed vig and we know Math is was scum rb, so you think that Bella would just risk letting Math die, when he was strongly sr?
That alone doesn’t make Rad scum, it’s just not clearing as you suspect it is. I have to get off my phone to paraphrase the rest of the case and I can’t do that rn.
Following up on this:

Luke pointed out that Rad's thoughts on a role with the ability to talk to dead people has been inconsistent with someone who is actually trying to sort me or Mala (when it was assumed that was what she was claiming in the early game). Instead, it comes across that he is looking to support an assumed stance instead of trying to use information to develop a stance.

Spoiler:
In post 340, Rad wrote:So I went ahead and read through Luke's ISO so far...

luke's is referring to Off the Hook (marci version I think... yeah confirmed in ). I think this town read is a super easy thing for scum!Luke to say to town!OTH, but also a reasonably easy thing for scum!Luke to say to scum!OTH. Does town!Luke really have this much confidence in a town read that soon based on meta alone?

luke town reads Mala in / from Mala's 2 opening posts. 2. opening. posts. I was thinking about Mala's potential power claim - being able to talk to the dead? Intitially sounds like a townie type power,
but what if it's a scum power? That would be really powerful as well
, being able to talk to the dead and make up dead town reads as they see fit. Plus I think you'd be more likely to just let that one slip early as scum to try to look like a town claim, cause if you're town and you just gave away a huge power like that, you're not even going to get a chance to use it as you're most likely going to be the first NK. So I'm not sure where this town read is coming from beyond potentially reading that power as a town power and not thinking it through?

Beyond that, for the most part, Luke's posts are just about the game's flavor, some past game banter, some non-AI style conversations about game rules or theory.

I'm not saying Luke's just trying to look useful without saying much... but... yeah that's the impression I just got from reading the ISO so far. I mean I was expecting to go into it and get some decent content out of it, but it was really thin on anything useful. I know it's early game so everyone's been spamming a bunch of useless bs, but Luke's ISO reads like it's serious from the start, and all I really got out of it was 2 bad town reads and a lot of nothing.

Hey
@Frogster
take a quick glance at Luke's ISO and tell me if you see the same lack of content. I ask you specifically because of your which makes me believe you've got an eye for that sort of thing.
In this, Rad is looking for a reason to call Luke scummy early Day 1 so he looked for a reason and basically develops a: it's nonsensical it is for Luke to think that is could be a town power so Luke could be scum. However, Rad later calls me town and is asked why, he states
In post 11478, Rad wrote:I can't fathom why scum!BB would be given the PR to talk to dead people.

I guess scum!BB could find out a dead person's role or target and then potentially manipulate town with that info however they chose to.

I had never thought of something like that. For me, it was either town!BB is telling the truth or scum!BB is lying.
Which is inconsistent with his early statement.

Luke has also pointed out that Rad's play around Mala was really bad (he said he basically hated every post Rad made about targetting Bella) as it was the right play and Rad was just latching on to push the wagon through:

Spoiler:
In post 11919, Rad wrote:
In post 11913, Mislim Bait wrote:they said that math is roleblocker
idk why they haven't claimed any results for n4 today
Ah yeah, looking back, I guess they did claim Math in some weird ass roundabout way.

So Mala targeted:

Ceph - lol, but yeah, only possible target so whatever
Math - good target
Bella - why do we care about Bella there over Dunn?

This is also all information available to scum!Mala whether they're coroner or not because no reason to believe Ceph didn't full claim. Coming up with a claim on someone like Dunn who we've been curious about is counter-claimable via a town!BB or town!OTH.
In post 11921, Rad wrote:
In post 11920, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Dunnstral is theorized to have been the vig, but i don't remember when we settled on that theory. D4 perhaps?

Either Luke or bell can be coroner'd tonight
The question is why does Mala target Bella over Dunn. What info do we get that we care about from targeting Bella?
In post 11926, Rad wrote:
In post 11924, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 11921, Rad wrote:
In post 11920, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Dunnstral is theorized to have been the vig, but i don't remember when we settled on that theory. D4 perhaps?

Either Luke or bell can be coroner'd tonight
The question is why does Mala target Bella over Dunn. What info do we get that we care about from targeting Bella?
Mala!scum could target Dunn and give Bellas info in its place sure. Since they’d already know Bella’s role.
I moreso meant that town!Mala targeting Bella doesn't make sense when Dunn was an option. Bella's flavor matched the doc claim. So Bella was either just telling the truth and was a scum doc, or she was stealing it from a scum partner. Do we actually care one way or the other? Does confirming scum!Bella's doc role after the flip matter? Clearing up the Dunn mystery would at least give us some info about N1.
In post 12033, Rad wrote:Even if there's some weird town explanation for bella over Dunn, there's no town explanation for frog n4 besides "whoops I don't care about this game so I made bad decisions"
In post 12034, Rad wrote:I already said math was a good choice and ceph was your only choice. Bella is arguably bad and frog is lolol
In post 12102, Rad wrote:
In post 12099, Mislim Bait wrote:But bella is scum so it literally doesn't matter even if their claim make sense or not.
Since it's natural for scum to lie removing any doubts about their real role would be more beneficial.
I dunno what to tell you man. What does town gain from knowing Bella was a doc or not? Who cares? We'd learn more from Dunn. You may not have been around during the dunn discussions but we were all pretty confused by the 2 town kills n1 and knowing dunn's actual role could have helped clear things up. Ultimately we don't know if scum targeted dunn or frog n1 and that info could help us understand. I don't see what knowing bella's a doc or not really helps.

The second quote is probably the most egregious one as it starts from the standpoint of already knowing that Bella was true claiming when Town wouldn't have known that. Wouldn't town!Rad have been curious to see if she was true claiming since she flipped mafia? That comes across as a perspective slip of him already knowing Bella was a scumdoc, but really wanting to know what Dunn was since he wouldn't have had that info.

I've already presented the info on why Bella flipping scum!Doc and "protecting" Rad N1 is not clearing and discussed how Rad reading Luke's scum games.
In post 13911, Best Bird wrote:I mean I am reading (as is Luke) and your repeated posts about you needing to die for the game state, it's inevitable, don't feel bad out it, etc...but then go on to be like "hey guys, I'm town and I'm going to make sure that I tell that to literally every single person that shows an inkling of scumreading me and then i'm going to tell them to reread the game thinking I'm town, and everyone who town reads me please speak up" is scummy. The second half makes the first have feel sooo fake and with the intent to get town reads.

You swapping to a potentially viable alternative wagon to yours just reinforces the fakeness.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13949 (isolation #422) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13927, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can someone concisely explain why Malcolm or Rad are scum please? Nice, short paragraph will do.
Luke's PT summary but paraphrased:

Rad looks like he is partnered with both flipped scum.

Corwin: When Luke did his whole "Town Leaded" thing day 1 () he said that we was leaning between Corwin or Toad. Rad had scumread Corwin (, ) but voted Toad instead (). Leaning scum on your scumbuddy, but then going and finding a better place to park your vote is "The Gold Standard" for partners.

Math: Rad then continued to say that he scum read the slot, but avoided voting there until the very end when it was inevitable. Luke provided a break down of this in .

Bella: Tried so hard to save her.

Scum!Rad is the only thing that Luke can come up with for why Bell was night killed on Night 2. Bell was a claimed "just a Neighbor," and was not the most town read player in the game. However, scum decided not to PR hunt or to kill off more town read players / the masons. Remember that Bell was also repeatedly chiming in to tell Luke that he scum read Rad. At that time, Rad was probably the player that the scum team felt most able to endgame (Luke is aware that that has likely changed as of now). This would also explain Luke dying before TBone.

In the same vein as to what I said above, Luke doesn't like Rad's alternation between his acceptance on needing to be eliminated; his telling people its okay to vote him coupled with the sheer amount of survivalism in his posts...it just feels fake. And, Rad has been doing it for more then just today .

Mentioned in Luke's case above, Luke hated the way Rad threw a temper tantrum over how horrible it was to vote out Taly because Taly and Caph were both Town, but in Rad's more recent reads list (), he has tried to completely distance himself from that (likely because he wants to make a Taly miselim viable).

In Rad's reads list, he really likes to leave his options open. He has town read nearly every person this game, but he has left a "paranoia read" line next to them, so he keeps it viable to push them later. Also, he does not commit to scum reads except for his current push (His first reads list () has no scum reads, null is the worst. His most recent reads list () has 3 red names. Mason 1, Mason 2, and C&G. C&G being based exclusively on the Posting Restriction)

In post 11068, Rad wrote:yeah i dunno, maybe doc was on you luke? but again, the more town!Luke survives, the more sus he becomes. Very specifically town!Luke fits that scenario of "if he's at end game, this guy is scum" kind of scapegoat possibility.
Luke also feels like this post was a "TMI" of the scum plan. Luke felt like this is exactly what the scum team was doing to him until Pooky cleared his slot. Luke doesn't think that it makes a lot of sense for a town!Rad to be in this headspace.[/quote]
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13951 (isolation #423) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13920, ProfessorDrapion wrote:BB give me Luke’s thoughts on C&G please!
Lean town based on his interactions with Corwin/Math slot. If they were scum setting themselves to appears as if they were in a PT when they are not, they did a pretty good job as it looked legit to Luke.
In post 10706, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 9196, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

Vote Count 2.35 Mathblade (Lukewarm, Bell, Taly, RCEnigma, PookyTheMagicalBear)
4 Bluebloodedtoffee (Mathblade, Roden, Mislim Bait, Cat Scratch Fever)

3 Cytosine and Guanine (Rad, BlueBloodedToffee, T-Bone)

1 Enchant (Dancing Puppets)
1 Bellaphant (ProfessorDrapion)
1 Dancing Puppets (Enchant)

Not Voting (Bellaphant, butterchurn, Best Bird, JohnnyFarrar, Malakittens, MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Off the Hook)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-30 19:22:50)

Mod Notesbutterchurn replaces Dwlee99
Replacing Mathblade
Taly V/LA
In post 9205, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: c and g
I believe that this is the first vote cast after that vote count, so this is the exact game state when she voted.

Bella decided not to bus Math, and instead moved C/G from 3 votes -> 4

I don't think that it makes a ton of sense for C/G to be scum in this world.
He also feels that Bella would have chosen to vote either Math or BBT if C&G were also scum. He thinks if all three were scum she would have landed on Math, and if just Math and C&G were scum she would have landed on BBT.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13952 (isolation #424) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13920, ProfessorDrapion wrote:BB give me Luke’s thoughts on C&G please!
Lean town based on his interactions with Corwin/Math slot. If they were scum setting themselves to appears as if they were in a PT when they are not, they did a pretty good job as it looked legit to Luke.
In post 10706, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 9196, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

Vote Count 2.35 Mathblade (Lukewarm, Bell, Taly, RCEnigma, PookyTheMagicalBear)
4 Bluebloodedtoffee (Mathblade, Roden, Mislim Bait, Cat Scratch Fever)

3 Cytosine and Guanine (Rad, BlueBloodedToffee, T-Bone)

1 Enchant (Dancing Puppets)
1 Bellaphant (ProfessorDrapion)
1 Dancing Puppets (Enchant)

Not Voting (Bellaphant, butterchurn, Best Bird, JohnnyFarrar, Malakittens, MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Off the Hook)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-30 19:22:50)

Mod Notesbutterchurn replaces Dwlee99
Replacing Mathblade
Taly V/LA
In post 9205, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: c and g
I believe that this is the first vote cast after that vote count, so this is the exact game state when she voted.

Bella decided not to bus Math, and instead moved C/G from 3 votes -> 4

I don't think that it makes a ton of sense for C/G to be scum in this world.
He also feels that Bella would have chosen to vote either Math or BBT if C&G were also scum. He thinks if all three were scum she would have landed on Math, and if just Math and C&G were scum she would have landed on BBT.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13965 (isolation #425) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13960, furtiveglance wrote:I'm thinking anyone but Rad.

VOTE: CatScratchFever
Anything about the rationale that you find uninspiring?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13975 (isolation #426) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13972, Rad wrote:You think BB is highly invested in this game? Lol I don't see it.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13978 (isolation #427) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13952, Best Bird wrote:Lean town based on his interactions with Corwin/Math slot. If they were scum setting themselves to appears as if they were in a PT when they are not, they did a pretty good job as it looked legit to Luke.
Clarifying since my paraphrasing messed it up. Mala confirmed that they are in a PT and Luke doesn't think that scum would fake the interaction to make it look like they were in one.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13979 (isolation #428) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:43 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 13977, Rad wrote:Whatever you guys think! :D

Please help push the Rad wagon chooo chooo
I mean - what do you think I've been doing?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13991 (isolation #429) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Best Bird »

glad luke efforted for you to ignore it drap.

solid play - much appreciated
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13995 (isolation #430) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Best Bird »

Unofficial Votecount - End This Day Edition7 Rad (Best Bird, butterflies, Cytosine and Guanine, MalcolmTucker, Rad, butterchurn, furtiveglance)

4 JohnnyFarrar (Roden, Off the Hook, PookyTheMagicalBear, BlueBloodedToffee)

2 MalcolmTucker (Cat Scratch Fever, Mislim Bait)

1 Cytosine and Guanine (ProfessorDrapion)

Not Voting (Yeet, JohnnyFarrar)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-08-28 20:20:00)
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13998 (isolation #431) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Best Bird »

vote rad?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14007 (isolation #432) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Best Bird »

boo pooky

boo
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14009 (isolation #433) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Best Bird »

Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14012 (isolation #434) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Best Bird »

what the ever loving fuck
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14013 (isolation #435) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Best Bird »

tens of minutes i spend paraphrasing luke's case and all i had to do was ate?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14015 (isolation #436) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Best Bird »

sigh
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14016 (isolation #437) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Best Bird »

like i truly do not understand how anyone can be townreading anything that rad is putting down rn...
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14018 (isolation #438) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Best Bird »

ty
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14037 (isolation #439) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14030, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14016, Best Bird wrote:like i truly do not understand how anyone can be townreading anything that rad is putting down rn...
They dude was very unaligned with Math and went about Day 1 without a POV like that of a wolf.
Spoiler: Please read my posts or just stop posting please.
In post 13949, Best Bird wrote:
In post 13927, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can someone concisely explain why Malcolm or Rad are scum please? Nice, short paragraph will do.
Luke's PT summary but paraphrased:

Rad looks like he is partnered with both flipped scum.

Corwin: When Luke did his whole "Town Leaded" thing day 1 () he said that we was leaning between Corwin or Toad. Rad had scumread Corwin (, ) but voted Toad instead (). Leaning scum on your scumbuddy, but then going and finding a better place to park your vote is "The Gold Standard" for partners.

Math: Rad then continued to say that he scum read the slot, but avoided voting there until the very end when it was inevitable. Luke provided a break down of this in .

Bella: Tried so hard to save her.

Scum!Rad is the only thing that Luke can come up with for why Bell was night killed on Night 2. Bell was a claimed "just a Neighbor," and was not the most town read player in the game. However, scum decided not to PR hunt or to kill off more town read players / the masons. Remember that Bell was also repeatedly chiming in to tell Luke that he scum read Rad. At that time, Rad was probably the player that the scum team felt most able to endgame (Luke is aware that that has likely changed as of now). This would also explain Luke dying before TBone.

In the same vein as to what I said above, Luke doesn't like Rad's alternation between his acceptance on needing to be eliminated; his telling people its okay to vote him coupled with the sheer amount of survivalism in his posts...it just feels fake. And, Rad has been doing it for more then just today .

Mentioned in Luke's case above, Luke hated the way Rad threw a temper tantrum over how horrible it was to vote out Taly because Taly and Caph were both Town, but in Rad's more recent reads list (), he has tried to completely distance himself from that (likely because he wants to make a Taly miselim viable).

In Rad's reads list, he really likes to leave his options open. He has town read nearly every person this game, but he has left a "paranoia read" line next to them, so he keeps it viable to push them later. Also, he does not commit to scum reads except for his current push (His first reads list () has no scum reads, null is the worst. His most recent reads list () has 3 red names. Mason 1, Mason 2, and C&G. C&G being based exclusively on the Posting Restriction)

In post 11068, Rad wrote:yeah i dunno, maybe doc was on you luke? but again, the more town!Luke survives, the more sus he becomes. Very specifically town!Luke fits that scenario of "if he's at end game, this guy is scum" kind of scapegoat possibility.
Luke also feels like this post was a "TMI" of the scum plan. Luke felt like this is exactly what the scum team was doing to him until Pooky cleared his slot. Luke doesn't think that it makes a lot of sense for a town!Rad to be in this headspace.
[/quote]
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14049 (isolation #440) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14047, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait I can verify whether best bird is actually talking to luke by asking him about something that only luke would know about

"what are the first two messages I sent Lukewarm on Discord"

is that like allowed?
@Mod
i'll let the mod answer but that's ogi
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14054 (isolation #441) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14051, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what if I asked you to ask luke what my favorite food is
In post 0, lilith2013 wrote:Do not take any action that attempts to prove the existence of private game communications. You are allowed to claim that these communications exist as long as you do not attempt to provide evidence.
It's best if we keep this game related, and I'll do my best to paraphrase.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14055 (isolation #442) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14053, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I guess Malcolm could ask you for some piece of information that only Luke can have such as like the fourth word he posted in the hood.

and that would verify whether Luke still wants to yeet Rad without going into OGI
I've already done that and Malcolm confirmed.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14059 (isolation #443) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14056, Rad wrote:Luke's case is solid and I should be flipped here, and I'm still town.

I'll get to Yeet's request here in a bit. I'm not in a position to really dig through my ISO atm.
Noting the lack of vote here.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14060 (isolation #444) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14052, ProfessorDrapion wrote:So currently he’s way too optimal to execute despite me strongly believing him to be ML.
if he's optimal then help
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14064 (isolation #445) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14061, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14055, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14053, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I guess Malcolm could ask you for some piece of information that only Luke can have such as like the fourth word he posted in the hood.

and that would verify whether Luke still wants to yeet Rad without going into OGI
I've already done that and Malcolm confirmed.
You confirm Malcolm has been telling you all this of what he posted in the hood for you in the scum chat?
What? You just said that you believe that I'm talking with Luke and it's literally confirmed by Malcolm in this thread.

Like - just stop. It's obnoxious at this point. Sure, you can scum read me (without explanation) idrc...but stop it with the "I'm not talking to Luke" shit.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14065 (isolation #446) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14062, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14056, Rad wrote:Luke's case is solid and I should be flipped here, and I'm still town.

I'll get to Yeet's request here in a bit. I'm not in a position to really dig through my ISO atm.
Yeah that case is really hard to reject but if you flip town and BB starts making a case on Johnny I’ll be up his ass and bust a case out of my ass on BB that paints them as wolf so hard it’s not funny.
probably going furtive next, but we'll see
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14066 (isolation #447) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:50 pm

Post by Best Bird »

although i would really enjoy seeing you case me

please do that
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14072 (isolation #448) » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14067, Rad wrote:
In post 14059, Best Bird wrote:

Noting the lack of vote here.
I was second guessing my approach here but Drap's confirming my thoughts on being the smart lim here so I'm fine hammering myself in a bit. 2 hours I'll be around.
I'm sure you are...
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14131 (isolation #449) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14115, Roden wrote:
In post 14113, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:
In post 14091, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Yeah then we definitely need to get C&G then.
Explain this, please.
Is this because of some NAI thing or is it because a Mason thinks that it's a good idea?
-Guanine
If you bus Best Bird or BBT tomorrow then maybe you can live
A+ prodging Roden. Keep it up.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14132 (isolation #450) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:17 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14130, ProfessorDrapion wrote:BestBird is probably just a wolf.

I made the Rad case a couple days ago, BestBird in wolf chat got butthurt I was making Rad no longer a viable ML so they found a way (rather that be talking with Luke or making shit up) to build a good case on Rad in the opposite angle to get him ML’ed.

It’s scum agenda.
what's it like to live in a world of make believe that you so vehemently believe is real?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14133 (isolation #451) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:19 am

Post by Best Bird »

Luke wants me to share, particularly to drap, rad, and nancy as they have all commented on scum!johnny killing t-bone because he claimed protective in the pt, that johnny said this
In post 13603, JohnnyFarrar wrote:telling me he had a one shot protect that he was using on Luke.
So, there was no reason for scum!johnny to think he needed to prioritize T-bone as he claimed 1 shot and his target.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14135 (isolation #452) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Best Bird »

same tbh
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14136 (isolation #453) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14076, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14065, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14062, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

Yeah that case is really hard to reject but if you flip town and BB starts making a case on Johnny I’ll be up his ass and bust a case out of my ass on BB that paints them as wolf so hard it’s not funny.
probably going furtive next, but we'll see

What’s wrong with C&G?
What’s wrong with Malcolm?
Why aren’t they both wolves?

I don't know why I keep engaging with you. Stop asking questions if you are just going to ignore my responses. It's infuriating and makes me want to scream obscenities at you.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14141 (isolation #454) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Best Bird »

@OtH - Luke says you should target Rad on a scumflip (obviously) or T-bone if Rad flips town.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14143 (isolation #455) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Best Bird »

fuck you drap
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14146 (isolation #456) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Best Bird »

like you aren't even reading what i'm writing
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14148 (isolation #457) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:09 am

Post by Best Bird »

no serious you aren't reading what i'm writing so just shut the fuck up
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14151 (isolation #458) » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Best Bird »

I'm done engaging with you for the rest of the game - you are being a dense, egotistical, annoyance and my blood pressure can't take engaging with you anymore.

surprised i made it this long.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14181 (isolation #459) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14166, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Should there be a public announcement from off the hook's role?
mmhmm...
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14183 (isolation #460) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14152, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 14141, Best Bird wrote:@OtH - Luke says you should target Rad on a scumflip (obviously) or T-bone if Rad flips town.
Noted
Btw
Cat Scratch Fever
pls don't JK us tonight since idk if that'll waste the ability

~GE
considering csf did not jk there...
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14228 (isolation #461) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14152, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 14141, Best Bird wrote:@OtH - Luke says you should target Rad on a scumflip (obviously) or T-bone if Rad flips town.
Noted
Btw
Cat Scratch Fever
pls don't JK us tonight since idk if that'll waste the ability

~GE
This stays the same except replace Rad with Malcolm. Scum flip, you’re on Malcolm. Town flip, you’re on T-bone. If you “forget” again, I will tunnel you for eternity.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14232 (isolation #462) » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Best Bird »

All of our active PRs have checked in.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14394 (isolation #463) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Best Bird »

VOTE: furtive
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14416 (isolation #464) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Best Bird »

Luke thinks it's furtive/pooky being shaky on pooky. he posted a long ass case on pooky with the only mitigating factor being the inno on luke.

i think furtive is for sure scum.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14446 (isolation #465) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Because…you were caught?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14447 (isolation #466) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Sure would be nice if people were less cryptic.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14450 (isolation #467) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Haven’t heard from him since Tuesday post flip…that conversation can wait until the game is over.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14455 (isolation #468) » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Uhh…
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14473 (isolation #469) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Best Bird »

you announced that you were tracking C&G and c&g performed the kill…what is game?

VOTE: c&g
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14475 (isolation #470) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

I’m a little hurt c&g lied to me tbh
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14484 (isolation #471) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14478, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Also, I want to remind everyone that this game has a bastard element. I'm not sure that we've seen that element yet. I have a theory (that I'm not sharing), and it would explain why the game is classified as bastard.
~Cytosine
I’ve been assuming talking to people that have already been killed/flipped was that element, but I’m happy to hear why that’s not the case and something else is.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14485 (isolation #472) » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14479, Cytosine and Guanine wrote:Nearly forgot:

1) From Guanine: He thinks Yeet is null; Yeet's slot hasn't done enough since Day 1 to maintain an early town read.
2) My final guess for scum team is ProfessorDrapion + Best Bird. I think the way Best Bird's play today reads SvS with Drapion.

This will be my last post (but Guanine might post more). Good luck.
~Cytosine
lol
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14497 (isolation #473) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Best Bird »

part of me really hopes that c&g flip town so we can speed elim drap tomorrow...that would be so satisfying.

but drap faking a guilty here makes no sense as scum so...meh
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14505 (isolation #474) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Best Bird »

hammer pls
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14507 (isolation #475) » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Best Bird »

happy friday bearfriend!
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14520 (isolation #476) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Best Bird »

VOTE: Drap
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14583 (isolation #477) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by Best Bird »

stop engaging with drap and just yeet them.

you can't trust anything they say either way.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14588 (isolation #478) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14585, Noraa wrote:i think drap is maybe town. like they're scummy as fuck, i completely agree this tracker whatever faking shit is a total shitshow. but also this seems like a miserable hill to die on for mafia :/
i guess im missing context from yesterday but if the DNA slot from yesterday were fairly SRed, it does seem ridiculous for scum to fake guilty them just to die today. like why not just push them along and let them die?
the opposite story is also massively bad but it makes more sense than scum making this awful move.

its bad to the point that its hard to see it as town btu i feel like the more its like that, the more likely it is town. town flailing imo looks way worse than scum flailing does most of the time. anyways i literally have no reads and just random thoughts. ribbet
doesn't matter - slot can't make it to elo and we can't trust anything they say. that's why fakeclaiming as town is such a shitty move.

vote drap and let's move on.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14594 (isolation #479) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14592, butterflies wrote:when BB said he had no more NAs and was no longer talking to Luke
???

I'm still talking to Luke.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14595 (isolation #480) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14592, butterflies wrote:BB who claimed to use his last visit on Luke who he hasn’t even been in touch with for awhile
????

Again, not sure where you are getting this...my last shot was on Luke, but i've been speaking with him...
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14598 (isolation #481) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Nope.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14602 (isolation #482) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Best Bird »

hi.dont.fake.claim.guilties.as.town.for.any.reason.

that.is.dumb.and.you.deserve.to.be.yeeted.if.you.do.that.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14603 (isolation #483) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14600, butterflies wrote:
In post 14450, Best Bird wrote:Haven’t heard from him since Tuesday post flip…that conversation can wait until the game is over.
@BB

That’s why I thought that.
That was a response to a specific question.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14605 (isolation #484) » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Best Bird »

k - not sure how you extraploated that to we stopped talking completely then
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14680 (isolation #485) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14675, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 14664, Roden wrote:Let's assume the absolute worst happens today, we hammer Drap and they flip town. What happens tomorrow?
we kill johnnyfarrar and then OTH
+1
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14681 (isolation #486) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Best Bird »

can someone drop the hammer pls
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14706 (isolation #487) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Maybe don’t fake claim guilties.

Can we pls just hammer and move on?

And yes. Luke disagrees with me. Don’t care.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14708 (isolation #488) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Great. Hammer Drap and let’s move on to solve the rest of the game.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14712 (isolation #489) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14709, Noraa wrote:But I think Drap is town and Luke agrees and I trust Luke therefore I am right and Drap should not die *sparkle*
Luke doesn’t agree that he’s town. Luke just said that it’s optimal not to kill him today but that he wasn’t going to fight me on it.

So…you’re wrong.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14714 (isolation #490) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14711, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 14697, butterflies wrote:
In post 14689, Mislim Bait wrote:I kind of want drap to stay alive today
even if drap is really wolf it's more optimal for town to have him as the last wolf alive because then he would be forced to give green checks as a tracker.
He already lied about DNA, so totally don’t know why you think he’s suddenly going to tell the truth?
In post 14701, Noraa wrote:
even if drap is really wolf it's more optimal for town to have him as the last wolf alive because then he would be forced to give green checks as a tracker.
how does scum get "forced to give green checks"? i disagree with all reasons to keep drap except "i think drap is town" reasons.
If he's the last wolf alive then obviously every person he tracks is town
if he's town then obviously everyone he tracks is clear
Lest he decides to fake a guilty again because he’s confident in his reads.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14718 (isolation #491) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14713, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this game is such a meme i shouldve just gone full troll and started faking guilties on people lol
Right there with you bearfriend.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14722 (isolation #492) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14715, Noraa wrote:
In post 14711, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 14697, butterflies wrote:
He already lied about DNA, so totally don’t know why you think he’s suddenly going to tell the truth?
In post 14701, Noraa wrote:
how does scum get "forced to give green checks"? i disagree with all reasons to keep drap except "i think drap is town" reasons.
If he's the last wolf alive then obviously every person he tracks is town
if he's town then obviously everyone he tracks is clear
do you like understand how tracks work? i dont mean that offensively but this makes no sense.
Sigh. If there is only one scum left then Drap would clear anyone who didn’t visit on a night there was a kill. Scum!Drap would have to clear just like town!Drap otherwise we would flip on a faked guilty.

EXCEPT Drap already faked a guilty so the whole point is moot.

Fucking hammer.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14724 (isolation #493) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14720, Mislim Bait wrote:what drap did isn't that horrible like people think
I've seen worst fps play and the one he did gave no real benefit as C and G was already on his way out the island
but hey we're on MS so I'm not surprise
Oh yes. The god of mechanics and all of us summers who are unworthy to bask in the presences finally speaks and plays the game.

Fucking hammer.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14728 (isolation #494) » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Legit confused why there has yet to be a hammer.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14842 (isolation #495) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14785, butterflies wrote:@BB, does Luke have any idea?
his last idea was pooky....

waiting on Luke's current opinion, but i'd like to go with johnny, and I know Ceph would as well.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14843 (isolation #496) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

.....roden is a claimed mason who's claimed partner flipped town....so....yeah....
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14894 (isolation #497) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Best Bird »

VOTE: johnny
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14937 (isolation #498) » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Best Bird »

tbf I’m cephenguinwarm, but Luke checked out because he started to contemplate whether or not I was scum since all of his scum reads flipped town + has a bias toward hard scum reading noraa and has scum read every posts she’s made so far. So as he said “I’m dead.”
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14953 (isolation #499) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Best Bird »

not sure where you think i gave the impression i was going to have a scumcase

i wasn't shading noraa, i was explaining why Luke has peaced out.

also, I would vote OtH but prefer johnny first given pooky, luke, and ceph all agreed there.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14957 (isolation #500) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Best Bird »

lol - Johnny’s posting today has been good? If you think that I have nothing to say to you.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14961 (isolation #501) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14959, butterflies wrote:
In post 14957, Best Bird wrote:lol - Johnny’s posting today has been good? If you think that I have nothing to say to you.
Yes, that’s my opinion and if you want to convince me otherwise, this won’t accomplish that.
don't care - johnny flipping from wanting your lim to voting oth is gross but you won't be able to see it because

a) you're scum with him (explains the unvote at e-1 and sudden defense posture)
b) you've bought into his ate to you and you're blind now

either way, nothing I say will convice you so I'm not going to waste my time. kinda don't care to effort anymore after the fake guilty and luke peacing out
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14968 (isolation #502) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14964, Mislim Bait wrote:but you hardly effort.
hi - i'm penguin.

i effort when i feel appropriate otherwise i just do what I want.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14971 (isolation #503) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14961, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14957, Best Bird wrote:lol - Johnny’s posting today has been good? If you think that I have nothing to say to you.
Yes, that’s my opinion and if you want to convince me otherwise, this won’t accomplish that.
don't care - johnny flipping from wanting your lim to voting oth is gross but you won't be able to see it because

either way, nothing I say will convice you so I'm not going to waste my time. kinda don't care to effort anymore after the fake guilty and luke peacing out
luke came back and said that noraa is also a possible partner with how ze setup both you and me as potential partners to johnny.

his plan would be johnny>noraa>you

he agreed with me that you backing of johnny was weird.

johnny should go first though.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14972 (isolation #504) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Best Bird »

tbc - luke thinks that Mislim, Roden, and oth are town. We somewhat disagree on the last read.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14974 (isolation #505) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14973, Noraa wrote:
In post 14971, Best Bird wrote: luke came back and said that noraa is also a possible partner with how ze setup both you and me as potential partners to johnny.

his plan would be johnny>noraa>you

he agreed with me that you backing of johnny was weird.

johnny should go first though.
i called nancy out for the 180 on johnny. you think i am scum with johnny. scum that decided to create pairings of scum, all with my scum partner instead of taking nancy's 180 and running with it.
you agree with best bird about 360 on johnny weird? you agree with ME. *I* said that first. Best bird was silent for DAYS after i posted that.
Not sure why you are confused on who said what since I was explcit.

Sorry - are you...are you talking directly to luke?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14977 (isolation #506) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

ph i refuse to do that
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14978 (isolation #507) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14976, butterflies wrote:
In post 14961, Best Bird wrote:

And what if Johnny’s town?
probably in noraa/oth
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14979 (isolation #508) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Best Bird »

did i say that?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14980 (isolation #509) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Best Bird »

tbf - no, i did not.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14982 (isolation #510) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Best Bird »

+1 more reason that nancy isn't acutally reading johnny's posts in a neutral manner.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14984 (isolation #511) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14581, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 14574, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 14567, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I feel bad for voting you because I think you're a pretty good player with a fun style, but no way I trust you here anymore, drap.

Other than that, my vote would probably go on pooky. I think Malcolm only makes the kill when csf jailed them because the remaining scum can't risk a guilty at this stage, and I think pooky fits that bill. Otherwise I'm just entirely wrong on one of my townreads
I think Butterflies also fits that bill and also showed TMI.
I mean yeah if you flip town here I'm obviously wrong somewhere. Could be butterfiles
hmmm...
In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean I figure I'm going today, if not today then tomorrow. I don't envy my fellow townies tomorrow. I'll feel bad for all of us if it's Mislim/Roden but I just don't see it.

Pooky kill obviously implicates me and I think it points away from Noraa toward someone like BB or Butterflies. If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz I think scum Nancy (if she is scum) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.
That's my 2. Here for questions.
As previsly pointed out, roden/mislim pairing is impossible. shading me and butterflies. order of preference? butterflies>oth>me.
In post 14891, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ugh I hope it's just as easy as Off the Hook being the scum here
no more butterflies.
In post 14892, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I want the answer to be OtH and Best Bird. If that's not right I feel like we lost here
no more butterflies.
In post 14903, JohnnyFarrar wrote:It points to you because I think you're capable of doing it. You can say my logic is weak or whatever but I just don't see Noraa killing pooky over Roden. And if I'm not the scum, nor is Roden or Mislim, that leaves you, BB and Hook.
ATE - butterflies is goood enough to do it! it's butterflies, me, or hook!
In post 14906, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean i could spitball here but I'm not really interested. Like i said I've townread basically everyone here at some point. I consider very few people clear on d11, much less in a bastard game. I'm navigating the only way I know how, judging how people feel. And you're in my bottom half.

butterflies is bottomhalf!

Unless you're arguing I should think someone is MORE scummy than you (other than Hook cuz I agree) I don't see what you want from me here? I don't make cases, I'm not some town leader. The remaining scum have played well and I think the right play is to kill me here. My dying hero solve is Hook and BB.

VOTE: Hook if this is the wrong vote town loses tomorrow anyways.
where did butterflies go?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14985 (isolation #512) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Best Bird »

hey!

I wonder how that pairs up with your read on johnny!
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14987 (isolation #513) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Best Bird »

I've responded with my actual answers.

It's you or it's noraa. Sorry if you don't like that.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14989 (isolation #514) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Sorry for quoting flipped town. And - you know what - sorry for being hesitant to push you because i know how you would react.

Yeah - this is where I stand atm.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14990 (isolation #515) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Best Bird »

bottom line though - it's johnny.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14992 (isolation #516) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Best Bird »

whatever - vote me out. i'm done with this game. loss is on you.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14994 (isolation #517) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Best Bird »

like - me knowing everything you have just said if i was scum...i would being doing the opposite of this but...keep those blinders on. they must be fun.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14995 (isolation #518) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Best Bird »

drap was town...despite being an ass for fakeclaiming...
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14996 (isolation #519) » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by Best Bird »

whatever - i'm not checking this game until monday
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15030 (isolation #520) » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15012, butterflies wrote:I am extremely NOT happy with being bullied by both BB and you for using common sense and refusing to continue to be a sheeple. I no longer think Johnny’s scum here, deal with it.
i...am not bullying you at all?

dear god get me the fuck off this island.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15089 (isolation #521) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Best Bird »

what are you on about? it takes 4 to yeet and that was only three. there's a vc two pages back.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15091 (isolation #522) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15044, Noraa wrote:I think the best elim right now is best bird>johnny>oth.
this is in terms of threat level. i dont think we have issues eliminating scum johnny or scum oth in elo. in fact, i think im more worried about mislimming them potentially if town, so we definitely dont have the issue of not elimming them if scum. the way oth is getting heat for what i see as not being active and best bird isnt because he was all defeatist and angry for no reason makes me also think best bird has a higher likelihood of not being town here since the gamestate is almost always going to favor scum because scum is trying to seem towny whereas town doesnt try to seem towny.
i think the best course of action today is to eliminate best bird. ask luke to leave a final reads list and we'll consider it true if best bird flips town and not consider it if he doesnt. luke is definitely posting because that stuff he said about me is a literal copy of what he's always said about me, so if best bird is actually town, a final reads list with reasons from luke is very important. but i think the risk of scum best bird running away with a win is much higher than scum johnny or oth doing the same thing especially if he has luke content to just copy paste.
consider two situations:
1) we eliminate oth and oth flips town. consider scum best birds chances in elo.
2) we eliminate best bird and best bird flips town. consider scum oths chances in elo.
i dont think those are even vaguely close and the same applies to johnny.
why has butterflies just complete dropped out of your scum reads here?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15094 (isolation #523) » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15093, Noraa wrote:2 im operating on a butterflies town assumption for now.
yeah - that's my question, because about 24 hours ago you weren't.

what changed is what i'm asking.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15104 (isolation #524) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15100, Off The Hook wrote:huh

i honestly cant tell if johnnys scum or town now :/ i expected him to be better at reading me
the former
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15105 (isolation #525) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15096, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Scum play suboptimally sometimes. I'm not sure why Hook missing their shot and then letting out some sort-of-useful-information-at-the-time on a dead malcolm counts much in their favor here. I'd still bet on them being scum here when compared to Noraa, Mislim or Butterflies.
really? what changed?
In post 14581, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I mean yeah if you flip town here I'm obviously wrong somewhere. Could be butterfiles
In post 14829, JohnnyFarrar wrote:If I had my druthers it'd be Butterflies > oth > BB cuz I think scum Nancy (if she is scum) needs to be stopped sooner rather than later.
In post 14898, JohnnyFarrar wrote:You are my hardest townread, and the it goes Mislim, Nora, BB, Butterflies and hook being last, and thereby most likely to be scum.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15107 (isolation #526) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15106, butterflies wrote:Pooky nk does point the most to Johhny as does CSF nk but BB should know that this is my towngame and him not seeing it here, is very concerning. If it’s MB, he deserves a scummie but interactions with scum look antipartnery for him, so Idk anymore. \_0_/
tbf - i don't scumread you which is why i gave two different options (one of which being blinded town). I think it's johnny > noraa.

quite honestly your whole posting this weekend has taken you off the table for me.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15108 (isolation #527) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:51 am

Post by Best Bird »

pretty sure luke agrees but he's mostly focused on noraa in the pt
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15109 (isolation #528) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Best Bird »

yeah, he agrees.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15110 (isolation #529) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 14973, Noraa wrote:i called nancy out for the 180 on johnny. you think i am scum with johnny. scum that decided to create pairings of scum, all with my scum partner instead of taking nancy's 180 and running with it.
To paraphrase Luke - yes.

He posted Friday night that where you say you think that bb-nancy is more likely than johnny-nancy looks like you are actively in the middle of pivoting away from Johnny, either to Nancy or to me.

Spoiler: which coincidentally you later did here
In post 15044, Noraa wrote:I think the best elim right now is best bird>johnny>oth.
this is in terms of threat level. i dont think we have issues eliminating scum johnny or scum oth in elo. in fact, i think im more worried about mislimming them potentially if town, so we definitely dont have the issue of not elimming them if scum. the way oth is getting heat for what i see as not being active and best bird isnt because he was all defeatist and angry for no reason makes me also think best bird has a higher likelihood of not being town here since the gamestate is almost always going to favor scum because scum is trying to seem towny whereas town doesnt try to seem towny.
i think the best course of action today is to eliminate best bird. ask luke to leave a final reads list and we'll consider it true if best bird flips town and not consider it if he doesnt. luke is definitely posting because that stuff he said about me is a literal copy of what he's always said about me, so if best bird is actually town, a final reads list with reasons from luke is very important. but i think the risk of scum best bird running away with a win is much higher than scum johnny or oth doing the same thing especially if he has luke content to just copy paste.
consider two situations:
1) we eliminate oth and oth flips town. consider scum best birds chances in elo.
2) we eliminate best bird and best bird flips town. consider scum oths chances in elo.

This is while you are also saying that it could also be that it really is nancy-johnny which makes it clear that Nancy has scum equity with Johnny in case he gets flipped today so that you can then lean into the "Nancy as a partner" theory.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15123 (isolation #530) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15118, Noraa wrote:
In post 15110, Best Bird wrote:
In post 14973, Noraa wrote:i called nancy out for the 180 on johnny. you think i am scum with johnny. scum that decided to create pairings of scum, all with my scum partner instead of taking nancy's 180 and running with it.
To paraphrase Luke - yes.

He posted Friday night that where you say you think that bb-nancy is more likely than johnny-nancy looks like you are actively in the middle of pivoting away from Johnny, either to Nancy or to me.

Spoiler: which coincidentally you later did here
consider two situations:

This is while you are also saying that it could also be that it really is nancy-johnny which makes it clear that Nancy has scum equity with Johnny in case he gets flipped today so that you can then lean into the "Nancy as a partner" theory.

actually i want to flip you today so are you nancy's partner?
Try reading my post again. This time while trying.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15125 (isolation #531) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Ok. Then the point there stands.

Thanks!
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15129 (isolation #532) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Best Bird »

or maybe it was a check and verify?

lol
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15130 (isolation #533) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Best Bird »

that was @johnny
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15131 (isolation #534) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Best Bird »

like there are hundreds of posts...i just wanted to be sure.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15133 (isolation #535) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Best Bird »

300 hundred posts - i don't want that too seem like a gross exaggeration.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15134 (isolation #536) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15132, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Sum up what you saw Luke say about butterflies and how long ago he said it
Why? I was talking about you > noraa and already said it was Friday.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15135 (isolation #537) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Best Bird »

you two really need to start reading to comprehend.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15136 (isolation #538) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15126, butterflies wrote:VOTE: Noraa

I want to show zir some grace.
really prefer johnny first tbh
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15138 (isolation #539) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Best Bird »

best bird*
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15144 (isolation #540) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15141, butterflies wrote:
In post 15136, Best Bird wrote:
In post 15126, butterflies wrote:VOTE: Noraa

I want to show zir some grace.
really prefer johnny first tbh
Noraa is being off the charts scummy with those recent set of posts. Ze’s extremely lucky I’ve tolerated it for as long as I have. Had Taly never replaced out, decent chance scum wins. It’s mainly because they misted me so hard, I’ve ignored everything about Noraa’s posting that skeeved me out and now ze just looks like ze’s flailing. Ze’s scumposting so hard, now. Like ze’s just obvious scum here.
Yes - Luke and I pointed that out. Preference is still johnny>noraaa...though I've re-asked and I have an assumption of what Luke will say.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15149 (isolation #541) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15144, Best Bird wrote:I've re-asked and I have an assumption of what Luke will say.
Actually was a bit surprised. Johnny first is smarter, but we'll compromise on noraa if not Johnny.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15150 (isolation #542) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15147, Noraa wrote:I've been trying to play like how scum me plays in terms of agreeing with people and trying to get townreads. its not fun for me to die day 1 every towngame. see my last game before i retired. i tried to replicate my scum meta and got tunneled by everyone who has played with me before.
it's day 11
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15155 (isolation #543) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15151, Noraa wrote:and?
that you're trying to replicate your scum!meta because of d1 whatever is nonsense.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15159 (isolation #544) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Best Bird »

you've said a lot of words that don't really do anything to refute how you've been scummy - you've just said that you're intentionally playing scummy for reasons that don't make sense (against your town meta) and refuse to read most of the game.

go on. blow up.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15163 (isolation #545) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15147, Noraa wrote:I've been trying to play like how scum me plays
sure sure...i should have read this as the opposite of what you wrote.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15168 (isolation #546) » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15162, Noraa wrote:i didnt say anything about touching oth as far as i remember.
No?
In post 15122, Noraa wrote:i think bb>johnny>oth still for today.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15219 (isolation #547) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Best Bird »

*sigh* I just want to flip Johnny.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15225 (isolation #548) » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15223, JohnnyFarrar wrote:If you kill and flip a townread of mine and then ML me tomorrow I'm gonna be obnoxious about it. Kill me now or pick between BB/Hook. If i'm wrong you can even blame me post game.
Geez…can we even? Good golly that’s awesome.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15250 (isolation #549) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15244, Off The Hook wrote:They’ve both parked their votes on the same person for the entire day
How is that a.) scum indicative and/or b.)associative?

I've been fairly clear from the start of the day that I wanted johnny and why.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15254 (isolation #550) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15256 (isolation #551) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Can't commit to a stance can you there johnny?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15257 (isolation #552) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Bring it - let's pretend we have a gladiate between me and johnny.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15261 (isolation #553) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Best Bird »

would be super fun if you read the game before talkking
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15270 (isolation #554) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Best Bird »

1.5 days left people

let's get on it
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15280 (isolation #555) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Then put a vote down.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15283 (isolation #556) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Best Bird »

VOTE: noraa

We’re less than a day now.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15296 (isolation #557) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Best Bird »

Spoiler: it's just johnny
Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavoryou may only vote for Taly or Cephrir

Vote Count 1.306
Taly
(
Lukewarm
Cat Scratch Fever
T-Bone
Dunnstral
Mathblade
Rad
)
Cephrir
(
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Dancing Puppets,
ProfessorDrapion
)

Not Voting (
Cytosine and Guanine
Enchant
Taly
, JohnnyFarrar, Off the Hook,
RCEnigma
MalcolmTucker
Cephrir
Malakittens
Bell
, Klick,
Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Roden
green
Best Bird
Frogsterking
)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)
Save The Dragons wrote:

Vote Count 1.3111
Taly
(
Lukewarm
Cat Scratch Fever
T-Bone
Dunnstral
Cephrir
Frogsterking
, Klick,
MalcolmTucker
PookyTheMagicalBear
RCEnigma
Roden
Bell
)
Cephrir
(Dancing Puppets,
ProfessorDrapion
, JohnnyFarrar,
Taly
)

Not Voting (
Cytosine and Guanine
Enchant
Malakittens
Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Dwlee99
Best Bird
Rad
Mathblade
, Off the Hook)

Save The Dragons wrote:

Vote Count 1.3110
Taly
(
Lukewarm
T-Bone
Dunnstral
Cephrir
Frogsterking
, Klick,
MalcolmTucker
RCEnigma
Roden
Bell
)
6 No-lim (Off the Hook,
Mathblade
Rad
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Dancing Puppets,
Cat Scratch Fever
3 Cephrir (
ProfessorDrapion
, JohnnyFarrar,
Taly
)

Not Voting (
Cytosine and Guanine
Enchant
Malakittens
Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Dwlee99
Best Bird
)

Save The Dragons wrote:

Vote Count 1.3113
Cephrir
(
ProfessorDrapion
, JohnnyFarrar,
Taly
, Off the Hook,
Malakittens
Lukewarm
T-Bone
PookyTheMagicalBear
Rad
, Dancing Puppets,
Mathblade
RCEnigma
Bell
)
Taly
(
Dunnstral
Cephrir
Frogsterking
, Klick,
MalcolmTucker
Roden
Cat Scratch Fever
)

Not Voting (
Cytosine and Guanine
Enchant
Bellaphant
BlueBloodedToffee
Dwlee99
Best Bird
)

VOTE: johnny
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15297 (isolation #558) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15286, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Ceph I swear if this flips scum I'll just sheep you forever
go ahead and sheep my vote then
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15300 (isolation #559) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Sure sure. Loving the ignoring of literally anything that has happened and assuming the Elo picture.

Good look.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15301 (isolation #560) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by Best Bird »

I’ve got a vacation to go on…can we just get this game over with?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15303 (isolation #561) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Best Bird »

lol
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15304 (isolation #562) » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Gotta give it to you. You’re actually trying now.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15315 (isolation #563) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Best Bird »

Would be nice to keep your promise to ceph.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15320 (isolation #564) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Best Bird »

Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15326 (isolation #565) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Best Bird »

I'm busy talking to dead people.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15327 (isolation #566) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Best Bird »

Happy for you to say stuff though.

Currently I think you're the last scum.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15328 (isolation #567) » Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Best Bird »

Super awesome discussion y’all.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15332 (isolation #568) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Best Bird »

I haven't been keeping our conversations secret at all this entire game...wut?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15333 (isolation #569) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Best Bird »

Luke's thoughts: The scum Taly/Noraa flip looks bad for OtH. The way that Marci hopped on to Taly when she was getting run up coupled with the way Gamma pulled the slot back off despite not having a town read on Taly before the gladiate happened made his read drop substantially on the slot. Gamma also put a lot of effort into calling Ceph's gladiate against Taly anti-town for several day phases post-Ceph's flip which, now we know Ceph's accuracy in the gladiate, comes across as discrediting Ceph's accuracy in the Gladiate options for the gladiate (2 scum in there).

Luke also said that Gamma's play yesterday could have been a way to let town kill of Johnny and set himself up to say "I'm right" in Elo and push for Mislim. Both of us were fairly confident in Johnny -> OtH yesterday.

My brain dump was pretty much: like - mislim was pushing malcolm hard when he didn't need to so...why?

gamma was shading both me and mislim when gamma was the leading wagon and then just sat on mislim while the noraa thing happened. noraa trying to get a "gladiate" between me and gamma seemed meh and not realistic. roden and mislim were pushing gamma as an alternative to johnny and both hopped on to noraa...

Ceph hasn't weighed in except to advise me not to be my standard penguinself and make sure i actually out my thoughts.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15334 (isolation #570) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:24 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15331, Mislim Bait wrote:Johnny flipped town after multiple scum spewed that slot yeah surprising
I already made a compromise there
In post 15322, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

Vote Count 12.23 JohnnyFarrrar (Best bird, butterflies, Off the Hook)

Not Voting (Mislim Bait, JohnnyFarrar)

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-10-07 13:39:02)

Mod NotesLink to combined mod ISO
no...you didn't?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15339 (isolation #571) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15337, Mislim Bait wrote:I wanted to hear more about luke's thoughts on BB slot
he thinks noraa's scumflip hardclears me due to our interactions around the slot in the dead chat

I have more to post from Luke on the galdiate wagon analysis...have to attend a meeting but will put that up after.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15342 (isolation #572) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Best Bird »

So, Luke looked back at the votes/wagons and has to following to offer:

Vote count at the time of OTH's vote:

Ceph [4] Pooky, DP, PD, Johnny

Taly [11] Luke, CSF, Tbone, Dunn,
Math
, Ceph, Klick, Frog,
Malcolm
, Pooky, RCE

As you can see, both of the flipped scum are already on the Taly wagon. One can assume that the scum team thinks Taly is dying.

Marci votes Taly in which puts her at E-2
Spoiler:
In post 6808, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: taly
im not really confident taly would be scum, i think theyve been trying their hardest. but we need an elim for info and i think it doesnt make sense for cephiriridiidiriri as scum to do this shit cuz if we landed on him instead of taly he basically did it to himself and scum dont want that sort of shit

(Klick is also one wagon but meh)

At this point, Taly hasn't been on since the gladiate happened.

But then Taly logs on and makes a bunch of posts, showing that Taly is clearly willing to put in the effort to save themselves.

Nancy-slot and Rad start shouting for everyone to no-elim, and Pooky says that is a decent idea (he even voted no-elim for a bit and his vote bounced around during this from ceph-> no elim->Taly)

Mathblade unvotes in
Off The Hook unvotes in

Luke then goes on to point out that OtH did this on Mathblade as well:

VC at the time that Marci votes Math during Day 2 (12 votes needed to elim)

BBT [3] - Math Roden DP
Enchant - OTH
Bella - PD
Math [7] - Luke, Bell, Taly, CSF, Enchant, BBT, RCE
Johnny - Pooky

C&G - Rad

Marci votes in post

Gamma then comes in and pulls the vote off in post . However, this time the Mathblade wagon does not die, and Marci puts the vote back when Math is at E-2 in post .

With regard to Bella, neither ever state a read on them until after the guilty and then there is the vote.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15343 (isolation #573) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15335, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 15332, Best Bird wrote:I haven't been keeping our conversations secret at all this entire game...wut?
you just said that you were busy discussing with dead chat and you didn't post anything earlier
sorry - in context it came across like I was supressing things the whole game.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15347 (isolation #574) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Best Bird »

i was the one that swung her on to noraa to begin with gamma

And, yes, I've been very clear about when luke has cases or things to say - this isn't new so your trying to shade me there is disingenuous. that being said - what does it matter? the content is the content...maybe address that instead?
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15350 (isolation #575) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Best Bird »

lol - today's events? I thought it was because of day 11...?

I'm clearly not voting for anyone else here so if mislim actually is scum, gg.

VOTE: OtH
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15355 (isolation #576) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Best Bird »

lol - at least i know we were right now.

let me know what you need from me mislim.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15358 (isolation #577) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15355, Best Bird wrote:lol - at least i know we were right now.

let me know what you need from me mislim.
^
Now that we're back.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15361 (isolation #578) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15360, Off The Hook wrote:It’s not MLB at this point I’m p sure, idk how much time there was between him posting last and the outage
Why does that matter? If Mislim was scum, they could have just come in and hammered you.

Like - unless Mislim is trolling as scum for the lulz - there's no question at this point.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15363 (isolation #579) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Best Bird »

wonderful
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15368 (isolation #580) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Best Bird »

In post 15365, Mislim Bait wrote:welp
luke didn't post 15432 right?
luke most certainly wrote the post i paraphrased in 15342.
Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15372 (isolation #581) » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Best Bird »

gg all and thanks for modding!

I mostly had a great time playing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”