Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 495, Frozen Angel wrote:Alisae being a bit lazy. no be lazy alisae.
FA my village playstyle ended up evolving. I wouldn't say our last game together where I hydra'd with Fark is a good representation because that setup is weird.
I don't post unless I have something to say. If nothing is happening I'm not going to post.
I keep my cards to myself. I don't really know a lot of things early and it becomes easier and easier for me to find scum the more phases that pass throughout the day. I pay more attention to my surroundings.
I'm generally more reactive when I don't need to be proactive. Proactivity comes later in the game.

I think the best way to put it is I am a late game control mage.
You can ask Something_Smart, he's pretty familiar with how I play villager I think.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 495, Frozen Angel wrote:where did this suddenly come from. also titus can be scum or town regardless of that hypothesis so its kinda weird to tie those things together
there are 5 scum and 4 neighborhoods so in order to maintain a belief in exactly 1 scum in every hood you must conclude that titus is scum.

i do not think anyone should be assuming 1 scum in each hood. it is probably random.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 263, Alisae wrote:
In post 262, fireisredsir wrote:have you played with val before? he seems p on brand so far based on what ive seen from him in previous games
nah. I only started playing again after my 1 year vacation from site was lifted. The I easier way to describe just what it is I feel when I read that ISO + hood activity is that guy is actually not even trying to form reads.
did we just came back to MS together?!

holy that's some bound
In post 284, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t want to believe Alisae is scum becauve they’ve been so helpful to me and seemed genuinely trying to solve me.
Please don't do that
In post 297, Mistyx wrote:we have 5 so i think yours are just missing people so far

(me / bell / penguin / fire / ceph)
umm?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 302, fireisredsir wrote:they are both ice-related
I'm also queen shifty so I guess it's confirmed we're the same person

pedit:noted alisae

and cephir it just felt so random and discounted from what was being said in thread at the time. any specific reason you mentioned it?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

i was catching up and saw someone using the hoods as categories to hunt in which is a pet peeve of mine
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 318, catboi wrote:This has the potential to be a really dumb read but Norwee seems relaxed, which I think is townie? He seemed pretty stressed out when he left the site and I think if he drew scum he'd be feeling a lot of anxeity but the way he's posting just feels like he's self-assured of his own innocence. Does remind me a bit of how he was playing in the game where I tried to shitpush him as scum.
sure but how you concluded they are
relaxed
? low post count? less reaction to getting voted?
In post 323, catboi wrote:something_smart prob town, btw.
I need you to elaborate this one for me
In post 370, Datisi wrote:
In post 335, Bell wrote:But I just scum read Datisi because their approach aligns with what I think of as their scum game.
can you talk about this a bit more
Datisi is maybe a little too self aware about the reads on his slots
In post 372, Datisi wrote:shit fuck i need to start getting ready for class, fuck page 15 i guess

alisae vibes townie because they kinda feel honest in their approach to the game and i also completely understand the annoyance with val because god knows i've been there
also now i think norwee is townie bc i'm kinda lowkey sheeping alisae on that and also if he's posting in hood, that makes sense why he's kinda underwhelming

unrelated to those two, scrrdbear is town

everything in me is screaming that val is scum but have been wrong before

@penguin, why did you vote 2nd leading wagon instead leading wagon (are you a competing wagons kinda penguin, i forget)

VOTE: charloux -
Oh my that is a bit of a hard 180 for datisi over that vote. trying to fabricate a scum read on the slot to seem like they are solving the slot is a theory getting more likely in my head.

so hard approving the wagon on datisi after this
In post 386, Datisi wrote:i don't want to vote val rn because i have been wrong before so i want to give more time to sit on that, and i don't think voting him will help me solve him (as it will with charloux)
That is a bit crumbling

not sure what to do with mastina
In post 407, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Charloux
I think there’s been major off vibes from this slot. They’ve been involved in multiple shifty scenarios now and their responses always pinged me as weird.
would you mind sharing those off vibes in details
In post 416, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE: Charloux
In post 236, Charloux wrote:It's a theory based on Titus claim, the number of people in my pt and the details of my role.
3 more people have yet to post, and we can't confirm that everybody who posted is a member of a clan.
This post seems pretty town. Generally I see scum being too afraid to vaguely reference their role like this, because it requires planning out a specific fakeclaim and committing to it. (And it's pretty hard to retroactively come up with a fakeclaim that matches a soft like this.)

I think my top vote choice would be Mistyx but I'll make some modicum of an effort to consolidate votes and join mastina on Norwee.
VOTE: Norwee

For now I'm feeling okay with a towncore of {Charloux, mastina, Marashu, Val, Shiidaji} + perhaps Bear (I will have to reread their posts, and I had enough trouble reading them the first time).

It's probably kind of a problem that the people I'm most inclined to townread are often the people I clash the most with, and the ones I'm the most paranoid of are the ones I love talking to and solving with.
why would you have mastina and Shiidaji on town core and why do you scumread norwee? and you feel like them talking about the number of scum in different clans (which I tell is baseless from my intel) makes Charloux more town for some reason? and enough to put him in town core?

This post doesn't feel right
In post 429, Bell wrote:
In post 425, Cephrir wrote:
In post 395, mastina wrote:Hi I am a mason. :)
Why must people who claim mason in their first post get mason roles instead of me. The world is so unfair.
Cephism spotted.
+1 to Bell’s irritation.
I think its best if you stop posting like this with the 200 cap on total posts. would hate to see players muted mid day over them posting random comments.
In post 431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 417, Charloux wrote:Mistyx, Datisi, Norweigan; What is even your goal with my wagon? Do you want me to explain my thought process for yesterday? Claim all my role details?
Explain my theory in detail? Do you want to get me to L-1 and act shocked when someone hammers?
My goal is to flip mafia.
Are you a relatively new player? (this is not me understimating newer players - just asking if you're familiar with the game concepts deeply or not)
In post 436, Charloux wrote:
In post 431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 417, Charloux wrote:Mistyx, Datisi, Norweigan; What is even your goal with my wagon? Do you want me to explain my thought process for yesterday? Claim all my role details?
Explain my theory in detail? Do you want to get me to L-1 and act shocked when someone hammers?
My goal is to flip mafia.
Unless you know something about the setup that i, as town clan leader don't, you have 0 reason for me to be your main target of scum flipping attempt.
This post is absolutely triggering. You and I both know that there is nothing clearing clan leaders in any way and leaders can be town or mafia too. so to use it to get town cred is absolutely gross.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 504, Frozen Angel wrote:Oh my that is a bit of a hard 180 for datisi over that vote. trying to fabricate a scum read on the slot to seem like they are solving the slot is a theory getting more likely in my head.
why do you think that is fabricated?

(also, there is something really funny to me about fa accusing me of being too aware of the reads on me, while bear is accusing me of not sorting people enough via their reads on me. damned if you do...)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 449, Bell wrote:I’m starting to wonder if it’s possible to develop a read on penguin early.
Only if you’re skitter or pooky.
<(") | (")>
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 503, Cephrir wrote:i was catching up and saw someone using the hoods as categories to hunt in which is a pet peeve of mine
If you mean Charloux I'm kinda getting the vibe that they did that as well because they are mafia.
In post 445, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"Sorry you don't have a sense of humor" was especially iffy response.
WHY?
It was though. I give norwee that. Joke is supposed to be funny right?
In post 448, Val89 wrote:I find Dannflor's point regarding Charloux in to be persuasive - and to a lesser degree Something_smarts point about the reference to having some sort of role in - and find myself agreeing with the townreads on Charloux. I don't think that is the right place for a wagon either.

I don't see anything that particularly pings me about Marashu from what is evident in this thread. Anyone from Thunder able to give me a TLDR on what's happening in there to want to wagon Marashu, or point me to it if it's already been given and I've missed it?
The part of role Charloux claimed is known to a group of players already and the same role is shared by those players. Its not like he dropped a claim that can be countered. what he dropped was absolutely nothing related to that role + some misleading information/inferences and then trying to use that claim directly for town cred.

I'm not gonna let that slide by
In post 462, Charloux wrote:
In post 448, Val89 wrote: I don't see anything that particularly pings me about Marashu from what is evident in this thread. Anyone from Thunder able to give me a TLDR on what's happening in there to want to wagon Marashu, or point me to it if it's already been given and I've missed it?
I shared my role and what it does(Regretting it deeply now), then we had a bit of a discussion.
After this Bear came, shared a lot of reads. Marashu also had some reads.
The last thing i commented is that i don't see a point in talking in the pt since bear will just say everything in the main thread, so i might as well skip that step and post directly.

The thing on Marashu is bear trying to clean the thunder pt from scum.
Are you regretting it truly though? cause I saw no remorse in you trying to show it off as a town clear by misrepresenting it
In post 476, Datisi wrote:on the topic of charloux - meh. i am *fine* with that answer, i vaguely remember agreeing with some stuff some said about him being town, and i don't wanna push on mech early anyway. so.

UNVOTE:
I don't like this unvote as much as I didn't like the vote itself. The backtrack sounds so shallow

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 505, Datisi wrote:
In post 504, Frozen Angel wrote:Oh my that is a bit of a hard 180 for datisi over that vote. trying to fabricate a scum read on the slot to seem like they are solving the slot is a theory getting more likely in my head.
why do you think that is fabricated?

(also, there is something really funny to me about fa accusing me of being too aware of the reads on me, while bear is accusing me of not sorting people enough via their reads on me. damned if you do...)
cause I cant see the way you got there naturally.

and both are true. you simply questioned the reads on you and didn't dive in them as a town mindset would want to investigate the details of it to sort out?

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:56 am

Post by Datisi »

"voting people for dumb mech reasons is Sus, Actually" is my entire progression there lol
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:00 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

UNVOTE: DATISI

WHILE WE'RE BOTH HERE, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU DATISI
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Datisi »

i am about to be watching a movie w friends but shoot
~M
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:09 am

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

FIRE GETS MORE POWERFUL BY THE MINUTE. ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THE FIRE EXIT IS!

ANY REASON YOU CAN'T SHARE ABOUT YOUR READ ON
In post 405, mastina wrote:Crap I wanted to get caught up tonight, but I'm running out of steam.

I'm sorry, I don't think I can.

I got half-way, to page 9, but I don't think I can get everything done tonight, sorry.
VOTE: MASTINA?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Datisi »

ya it's based on hood stuff
~M
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:15 am

Post by Cephrir »

whatever this clan leader thing is, at least 2 and i bet 3 of you are outed so maybe there's not any point in playing coy about it
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Cephrir »

oh, i think i may have just figured out what it is
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 514, Cephrir wrote:whatever this clan leader thing is, at least 2 and i bet 3 of you are outed so maybe there's not any point in playing coy about it
we all are outed to each other anyway. so there is nothing coy about it at all. and its certainly not making any of us more or less town/mafia. if anything I lean on at least facing one mafia leader based on the mechanics involved but I bet it had randomness too.

I am river clan's leader.

so if you've been influenced by a leader wrongly to assume they have a very special role that clears them, you better start not trusting what your leader said about it.

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Charloux »

@FA
1)What can leaders do with their role?
2)Who knows who gets the warrior promotion?
3)How does town prevent them from getting killed on the same night?

Once you can answer these questions it will become apparent why voting for a leader amongst everybody on D1 is a terrible idea.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Mistyx »

well there goes my plan to fakeclaim leader and draw a kill that would've been awesome
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 517, Charloux wrote:@FA
1)What can leaders do with their role?
2)Who knows who gets the warrior promotion?
3)How does town prevent them from getting killed on the same night?

Once you can answer these questions it will become apparent why voting for a leader amongst everybody on D1 is a terrible idea.
why are you explaining the mechanics of our role (partially) in public or pushing me to do so by asking redundant/irrelevant questions?

It might not be wise to get a leader voted in on day 1 - sure, but I can say with absolute certainty that it sure will not clear either of us so acting like it does is scum motivated

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 517, Charloux wrote:2)Who knows who gets the warrior promotion?
im just going to help everyone out here and point out that revealing whether or not you already know what this, i think, outs you as having an ability or not, so if you aren't a leader or me since i've decided to out it in order to say this, you should really shut up about it for the moment
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

charloux does kind of have a point though there has to be some mechanism to prevent scum from just shooting the leader target (i am making some leaps here because i think i have guessed how the mechanic works)

maybe the leaders already know what that is
Bartleby the Scrivener
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Eh. I already outed in my pt.
<(") | (")>
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 521, Cephrir wrote:charloux does kind of have a point though there has to be some mechanism to prevent scum from just shooting the leader target (i am making some leaps here because i think i have guessed how the mechanic works)

maybe the leaders already know what that is
and a protection mechanic (that we hypothetically might have or have not) will make either of us clear? It just make him more scummy for going out load about how confirmed town he is for being a leader while we both know the role has nothing to do with alignment

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Charloux »

I'm not going off about me being confirmed. I am providing clues that every leader should have that leads to a theory that could clear ALL the leaders

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”