Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 366, Dannflor wrote:is putting all solving in hood more likely to come from town or scum

open question i honestly dont know
I GUESS WE CAN'T SAY. I THINK I ASSUMED 1-1-1-1 BECAUSE OF REPRESENTATION HEURISTIC/DISTRIBUTION BIAS, SO ON THOSE GROUNDS I WOULD ARGUE THAT IT'S AN IDEA MORE LIKELY TO COME FROM TOWN, BECAUSE IT'S A MISTAKE THAT'S LIKELY TO OCCUR ORGANICALLY. HOWEVER, I WOULDN'T PUT A LOT OF STAKE INTO THAT WITHOUT THE CONTEXT OF WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON IN THE ISO OF THE PLAYER WHO SAID IT.
In post 722, catboi wrote:Why did you choose the most NAI post imaginable from mastina to quote with a vote?
BECAUSE I INFERRED IT MEANS MASTINA IS AFRAID OF HOW SHE WILL BE JUDGED IN THE THREAD, SO SHE'S PROMISING MORE ACTIVITY LATER. I GUESS IT COULD BE NAI BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A SOLID LEAD CONSIDERING IT'S STILL RELATIVELY EARLY ON D1. DO YOU TRUST MASTINA?
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 723, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 605, Mistyx wrote:i avoid reading into emotional posts on personal policy so i don't think you're going to move me with that

i've been trying to get norwee to engage with me on multiple occasions and he's ignored me so i doubt i'm moving my vote until he acknowledges my questions towards him
Your questions aren’t going to solve me or change your mind. So why should i bother answering them.
you’re not giving me a chance to try!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yes Datisi, i posted a lot of content in Windclan.
For not-Datisi eyes only hehehe.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Bell »

Shiro
Shidaji
KittyTacky.

More posts please and thank you.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Marashu
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 725, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
In post 722, catboi wrote:Why did you choose the most NAI post imaginable from mastina to quote with a vote?
BECAUSE I INFERRED IT MEANS MASTINA IS AFRAID OF HOW SHE WILL BE JUDGED IN THE THREAD, SO SHE'S PROMISING MORE ACTIVITY LATER. I GUESS IT COULD BE NAI BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A SOLID LEAD CONSIDERING IT'S STILL RELATIVELY EARLY ON D1. DO YOU TRUST MASTINA?
Okay you're an alt so I don't know if you've played with mastina but she literally always ends up behind in games and writing massive catchups that take her a ton of time so it is usually a while before she gets current with the thread. Saying that stuff about promising content later is a nulltell for her. My read rate on mastina is not very good but I think she's been fairly towny so far.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 730, catboi wrote:
In post 725, SCRRRDBEAR wrote:
Okay you're an alt so I don't know if you've played with mastina but she literally always ends up behind in games and writing massive catchups that take her a ton of time so it is usually a while before she gets current with the thread. Saying that stuff about promising content later is a nulltell for her. My read rate on mastina is not very good but I think she's been fairly towny so far.
NOTED.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 713, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 709, Bell wrote:Why so?

I'm here and paying attention, just trying to formulate an opinion based on the posts made.
While waiting for more from certain low post players.
Consider my Datisi read slightly blunted.
I can't really read Alisae.
I can't read Titus. They've kind of been like this since the last 3-5 games I've played with them. Where the activity and content is so erratic and sort of unrelated to anything that I can't make sense of what their actual trajectory is.

I'm still sitting on Norwe, because I don't think that me feeling bad if they get eliminated early if they're town is an actual reason not to kill them. It's frustrating tho.
you seem to be either intentionally limiting the thoughts you share or just not really having them in a way that seems more like scum you

your posts feel like they're being made out of obligation rather than natural thought. especially feels way more like turing test bell than town bell

im not like too pressed about sorting you immediately tho so
i find myself agreeing with this
In post 722, catboi wrote:
In post 518, Mistyx wrote:well there goes my plan to fakeclaim leader and draw a kill that would've been awesome
I kind of have trouble believing this was a real thought you actually had
pretty sure it was a joke
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Bell »

I don’t understand Alisse well, but currently. I’m neutral to lean town on them, I think.
Their engagement style conflicts with what I think scum would do. But I can’t quite articulate why.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Bell »

I really don’t agree with person rewrites posts a few times and decides to be concise and is therefore scum.
I would have accepted Bell wasn’t posting with an internal timer which led to the change. But the reasoning just doesn’t reach the truth in this case.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 734, Bell wrote:I really don’t agree with person rewrites posts a few times and decides to be concise and is therefore scum.
I would have accepted Bell wasn’t posting with an internal timer which led to the change. But the reasoning just doesn’t reach the truth in this case.
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MARASHU?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Bell »

I’m talking about me and cephrir and Fire’s interpretation of some of my posts.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 736, Bell wrote:I’m talking about me and cephrir and Fire’s interpretation of some of my posts.
IF I FEEL LIKE MARASHU IS COMING OFF THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED IN DO YOU THINK I SHOULD NULL READ THEM OR TOWN READ THEM?

I READ YOU AS NULL IF THAT HELPS ANY.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Bell »

I just iso’d all of Marashu’s posts and they look fine except for one aspect that is off but it has been a year since they played. They used to be more in-depth with their analysis, where here they refer to thinking rather than actually thinking out loud. But it’s early.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 738, Bell wrote:I just iso’d all of Marashu’s posts and they look fine except for one aspect that is off but it has been a year since they played. They used to be more in-depth with their analysis, where here they refer to thinking rather than actually thinking out loud. But it’s early.
THAT'S TWO BAD SIGNS IN ONE BECAUSE IF THEY JUST TOOK A YEAR OFF THAT MEANS THEY'RE MORE LIKELY TO GET SCUM FROZEN BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T ROLLED SCUM IN A YEAR, AND YOU'RE ALSO SUGGESTING THEY'RE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE A POLARIZED GAME AS SCUM FOR THE SAME REASON. MY INTERACTIONS WITH MARASHU INDICATE THEIR PLAYSTYLE IS QUITE A BIT DIFFERENT THIS GAME FROM WHAT YOU REMEMBER THEM BEING LIKE AS TOWN.

FMPOV AS SOMEONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED WITH MARASHU BEFORE, THEY DO OBJECTIVELY SEEM A TAD LIKE A DARK ONE AND NOT SIMILAR TO THE PLAYER YOU'RE DESCRIBING AT ALL.
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

In post 652, Datisi wrote:marashu like. i'm sheeping catboi here, sue me, but i vibe with the idea that the fixation on me/bell is fake. i'm fine... leaving this for now and seeing what he does today and how he answers suspicion, but yeah uh not a fan
In post 693, Marashu wrote:
In post 692, Mistyx wrote:
In post 686, Marashu wrote:mastina's case on Alisae/Norwee is very compelling. I feel like her arguments on Alisae are stronger so it's interesting that she's more sure on Norwee. VOTE: Norwee
so given this, why are you voting norwee and not alisae, if you think the case on ali is stronger?
Because that's where the pressure is currently, and if they're both scum then does the order matter?
MARASHU, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DATISI'S READ ON YOU AS A DARK ONE?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 599, catboi wrote:VOTE: kittytacky
In post 600, catboi wrote:I've had a long day at work and haven't had time to read the whole thread properly but that kittytacky post is the worst I've seen in this game by quite a bit.
In post 607, catboi wrote:
In post 603, Alisae wrote:
In post 600, catboi wrote:I've had a long day at work and haven't had time to read the whole thread properly but that kittytacky post is the worst I've seen in this game by quite a bit.
the worst? how so?
its a bunch of quote stripes followed by one-liners with no thought put into them, half of them don't even say anything important, and he ends it with a really obviously opportunistic vote on half baked reasoning - just "I'm convinced" and absolutely nothing more which doesn't feel like he had real thoughts about norwee's alignment at all

It's about the most classically newbscum post you'll ever see
If you ever played with me, that's how I play as town lol. Lots of one-liners. I'm struggling to adapt to this post restriction. And if I legit had nothing to add to a case I agreed with, what would I say besides "I agree"? Sheeping is not scummy.
In post 621, fireisredsir wrote:i like catboi's posting on this page quite a bit more than previous stuff which is a nice surprise. not enough to lean town yet but im less worried there i think

kitty doesn't feel scummy in quite the same way that he felt scummy when i played with him when he was scum but he still feels kinda scummy so sure

VOTE: kittytacky
Yes because this is my fucking town playstyle and now I'm being wagoned by someone who never played with me. I legit had nothing to add to the case, why on Earth would I say something else?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Well at least now I will have the will to be more active, I'm always jolted more into the game when I'm under pressure.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 654, Val89 wrote:
In post 644, mastina wrote:{Norwee, Alisae, Something_Smart, Titus, KittyTacky} (default team of five) feels a bit too easy to be the right solve.
This is also an issue for me. I asked for confirmation that was a claim of KittyTacky's membership in Windclan and not a mistake since they still haven't posted there, and was told by Norwee is was the most unnecessary question ever, but if that is confirmed, and KT is scum, that means Windclan is both a 6 player clan and one that is absolutely stuffed with Dark Forest cats.

I understand that is a possibility given the nature of random assignment, but I do wonder if that was the case if they would have chosen to play this the way they did.
I feel like this is town
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 647, Datisi wrote:
In post 623, catboi wrote:Like, do you think you're out of scum range right now? Because so far I think you're in the middle of both your ranges.
no, no i don't think so. though, out of curiosity - if i had answered "yes, i do think i'm outside my scumrange here", then what would you do?

ftr, my poke towards you wasn't meant as a "catboi *should* have a read on me by now," it was a "i hoped he'd have a read on me by now, as that will potentially help me read him."

anyway, i like the reasoning for kittytacky being scum. upon my skim, i skipped that post because big post, but when i got back to it... it really did not say anything, huh. and the fact that he took the time to photoshop my avatar onto a clam (and photoshop it kind of *well*, considering the white pixels are barely visible), rather than, you know, do things in the game... yeah. it kind of reminds me of that one thing i did in smuggler's, where i also tried to be funny by posting an image instead of like, y'know, doing things. also, screw you for making me remember that game.

VOTE: kittytacky

after i eat, will get to isoing people to try to make sense of my weaker reads, and actually give reason for my stronger ones. interested in why mastina's so certain she's not misreading me here (despite fire specifically saying her reasoning is flawed - which i do agree with).
I did it because I had paint.net already open and thought, why not. As for why I'm not doing a whole lot, what can I even do when there's a case, or rather two cases, that I agree with the reasoning of? Legit question. If I have nothing to say, I say nothing instead of posting (even more) filler or made-up extra reasoning, because that's even scummier.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm legit trying but it's hard. I also never played a large theme before.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Catboi is probably just wrong town tbh. I strongly TR him in spire of everything because I understand why someone would SR me for my weird playstyle. But with me, you gotta look at the motivation behind my posts.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 746, KittyTacky wrote:Catboi is probably just wrong town tbh. I strongly TR him in spire of everything because I understand why someone would SR me for my weird playstyle. But with me, you gotta look at the motivation behind my posts.
can you elaborate on that townread?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 747, Mistyx wrote:
In post 746, KittyTacky wrote:Catboi is probably just wrong town tbh. I strongly TR him in spire of everything because I understand why someone would SR me for my weird playstyle. But with me, you gotta look at the motivation behind my posts.
can you elaborate on that townread?
I read through his walls and imo the reasoning within them is uninformed rather than informed and bent towards a conclusion he already knows.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

But yeah, finally I feel engaged now that I have something to do other than ask people questions (that often get ignored) and sheep a case.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”