Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1046, Frozen Angel wrote:regardless, mastina is being so lazy with properly casing some of her reads but the ones she is explaining shows she is actually thinking about details. she also explained in some short words her meta take on norwee even without examples so I find her analytical at that stage of game and it keep repeating about different reads of her at that point that makes me wonder if it can be fakable by scum mastina that consistently.
It is and it is something that is potentially happening in this mafia game.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1045, Datisi wrote:
In post 1035, Frozen Angel wrote:so you yourself believe you made excuses to push that slot, but now you're basically saying there were no other strong leads to pursue there and you went there to make sure the vote is active and put pressure on slot (by 90%) yet you were alarmed when I said I think that the vote was not legit and based on your true read. why?
because it still was in part a legit read and denying that as being legit is incorrect?

also s_s said he knows you, but he said it in the hood so
who denied it was legit?

if it was we would have a different conversation. I'm mainly saying it was a weak read to justify the 180. which is basically what you said too with those numbers. I can now understand the motivation you could have had with a town mindset to do the turn with that explaination

I'm more concerned now about your reaction to getting voted about it when you also admit it was a weak read and that you called out the vote instead of agreeing that the switch was based on a weak analysis and for the pressure /keeping vote active
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

thanks for the tip. I guess I will continue catching up tomorrow evening/night however. this already took an hour of me and I'm still way behind.
In post 1050, Alisae wrote:
In post 1046, Frozen Angel wrote:regardless, mastina is being so lazy with properly casing some of her reads but the ones she is explaining shows she is actually thinking about details. she also explained in some short words her meta take on norwee even without examples so I find her analytical at that stage of game and it keep repeating about different reads of her at that point that makes me wonder if it can be fakable by scum mastina that consistently.
It is and it is something that is potentially happening in this mafia game.
why you think she is faking her reads?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1049, Dannflor wrote:do you genuinely scum read mastina or do you just believe eliminating her is pro town
Wind Tribe is anxiously waiting for her to respond to Val post but we are looking at her. I am currently in the middle of trying to explain the scumread to Val in hood.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1051, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm more concerned now about your reaction to getting voted about it when you also admit it was a weak read and that you called out the vote instead of agreeing that the switch was based on a weak analysis and for the pressure /keeping vote active
i guess it was that, even thought i knew myself that my vote was not a super strong one or one that intends to kill charloux, *despite that* i felt that you were mischaracterizing it or being opportunistic or wtv

my memory is shit and it's past midnight here, so if you want a more specific answer, please link what you're talking about in the past and what i need to respond to
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1052, Frozen Angel wrote:why you think she is faking her reads?
My understanding of scum!mastina is she takes about what she knows about people and tries to twist the truth to suit whatever it is she wants.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1054, Datisi wrote:
In post 1051, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm more concerned now about your reaction to getting voted about it when you also admit it was a weak read and that you called out the vote instead of agreeing that the switch was based on a weak analysis and for the pressure /keeping vote active
i guess it was that, even thought i knew myself that my vote was not a super strong one or one that intends to kill charloux, *despite that* i felt that you were mischaracterizing it or being opportunistic or wtv

my memory is shit and it's past midnight here, so if you want a more specific answer, please link what you're talking about in the past and what i need to respond to
In post 549, Datisi wrote:
In post 544, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 542, Alisae wrote:I get your concerns but can't town do that stuff as well?
I should be in bed but I am not so I answer. the back track specially felt unnatural. the vote felt a sudden stance change and felt fabricated. the whole agenda seems with extra intentions - I mean with another intention than solving because you cant see how he gets there. a wagon is formed he is against it and pushes hard against it and then suddenly finds a very small excuse and jumps on the wagon himself and before anything deep or meaningful happens jumps off it for no reason.

so I'm concerned for the progress he made with his mindset and I think its worth investigating
i hate to bring up this point

actually no i don't

do you think i don't know how to fake basic progressions as scum?
I basically accused you of testing the waters. said you found an excuse (= weak legit reasoning) to jump and made a 180 to just wagon and that I could not follow the progress you wanted to make there.

yet your response to this post was not about your intention to put pressure or about how you wanted to keep your vote active despite it being a weak read of yours.

completely opposite of that, you said you know how to fake basic progression as scum and in this and next post you were like that it was a solid legit change of heart on that slot and the 180.

In other words, you reacted to my read with "my progression was solid so I fos you" instead of "I agree that it was a weak jump (with a weak legit reason, but the main reasons were - it was for pressure - it was to keep vote active" and I find the reaction odd for that reason

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1055, Alisae wrote:
My understanding of scum!mastina is she takes about what she knows about people and tries to twist the truth to suit whatever it is she wants.
If I remember correctly, that's just mastina in all situations regardless of her alignment.

but guess others can meta read her better with fresh expriences

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1057, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1055, Alisae wrote:
If I remember correctly, that's just mastina in all situations regardless of her alignment.

but guess others can meta read her better with fresh expriences
I've been wrong before but that's something she said a lot and it's pretty much the only thing I know to look for so /shrug
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Dannflor »

mastina came into our hood and immediately locked town datisi/catboi/myself because we were vibing

idk what to make of that
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Best flip in the game from my pov no cap. If people are down I am in to flashwagon it.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1056, Frozen Angel wrote:completely opposite of that, you said you know how to fake basic progression as scum and in this and next post you were like that it was a solid legit change of heart on that slot and the 180.

In other words, you reacted to my read with "my progression was solid so I fos you" instead of "I agree that it was a weak jump (with a weak legit reason, but the main reasons were - it was for pressure - it was to keep vote active" and I find the reaction odd for that reason
oh, there's actually two different things happening here

i do think my progression is solid - or at least that is makes sense, even when you account the fact that the read wasn't super strong and i didn't actually want to kill charloux at that time. like, i think despite there not being a super strong scumread from me on charloux, i think you (and anyone else) should be able to see how i got there

but my "i know how to fake a basic progression as scum" was meant to be a "i don't understand why you're finding me scummy for this". more specifically, you said that you can't see how i got there, and you tie that in for me being scummy - but my argument is that *just because* you cannot see how i got there, does not mean my thought process is fake. i felt there is an undertone in your posts that said "i can't tell how datisi got there, ergo he doesn't know how to fake a progression, ergo there is no progression and he's scum acting oppotrunistically" -- and i think that logic doesn't follow simply because i do know how to fake a progression as scum

and the fact that you went "datisi is scum because no progression" as opposed to "i can't follow the progression, maybe i just don't see it" felt oppotrunistically scummy to me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: mastina
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: mastina
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:31 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 1059, Dannflor wrote:mastina came into our hood and immediately locked town datisi/catboi/myself because we were vibing
When was this?

I'm interested if there has been any (substantive) hood activity since .
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1041, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1040, Marashu wrote:As an aside, I finished the first Warrior Cats book. The library "has" a copy of the 2nd book, but it's on loan and was due to be returned back in May, so I don't think I'll be getting a copy through the library any time soon...
oooh what'd you think
I enjoyed it! Maybe a bit too much "I need to report a murder, but it can wait until later" but otherwise it's a fun read!
In post 1042, Mistyx wrote:
where do you think thread attention should be focused right now? who do you think is most important to sort, and why?
Honestly? Maybe Titus because she's a bit of a wildcard. But I also don't want to shift discussion there because I think the discussion right now feels pretty healthy.

I would also love to hear more from Shiro but understand that it's difficult right now.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

it was when she entered the game

she has posted only a couple times in the hood since that post, val
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

marashu what do you have the most conviction in right now
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

T3 replaces Shiidaji.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1067, Dannflor wrote:marashu what do you have the most conviction in right now
My own role. But all seriousness aside, because of some PT things I think I'm pretty settled on town!Chartoux.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 1066, Dannflor wrote:she has posted only a couple times in the hood since that post, val
Like, actual posts that indicate she is at least somewhat aware of what's happening in the game; or prodges?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

it's the "will catchup later" variety of post
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Mistyx »

hm

having trouble parsing things right now, think i'm going to take a break

will probably reread dann/catboi walls when i get back - i advise people do that since i think that it was kind of surprising that it went undiscussed
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1061, Datisi wrote:
In post 1056, Frozen Angel wrote:completely opposite of that, you said you know how to fake basic progression as scum and in this and next post you were like that it was a solid legit change of heart on that slot and the 180.

oh, there's actually two different things happening here

i do think my progression is solid - or at least that is makes sense, even when you account the fact that the read wasn't super strong and i didn't actually want to kill charloux at that time. like, i think despite there not being a super strong scumread from me on charloux, i think you (and anyone else) should be able to see how i got there

but my "i know how to fake a basic progression as scum" was meant to be a "i don't understand why you're finding me scummy for this". more specifically, you said that you can't see how i got there, and you tie that in for me being scummy - but my argument is that *just because* you cannot see how i got there, does not mean my thought process is fake. i felt there is an undertone in your posts that said "i can't tell how datisi got there, ergo he doesn't know how to fake a progression, ergo there is no progression and he's scum acting oppotrunistically" -- and i think that logic doesn't follow simply because i do know how to fake a progression as scum

and the fact that you went "datisi is scum because no progression" as opposed to "i can't follow the progression, maybe i just don't see it" felt oppotrunistically scummy to me
But they aren't two different things

Again to clarify, I saw how you got there with your reasoning. that was the 10% legit part and I see that no arguments. I don't think that I can still see how you got there "mentally" and it was all I was saying there too.

You've been overexplaining for a 180 switch that was meant to be a pressure/temporrary vote then. and I could not see any proper follow up on it is what I meant.

I also never used that first wording that you had no progression. I explicitly used semantics closer to the second sentence and was saying I can't follow a progression so its probably faked. even not that. I was saying that I find the way you dropped the scum read (what we call progression) gave away signs that made it look like a set up

" the back track specially felt unnatural. the vote felt a sudden stance change and felt fabricated. the whole agenda seems with extra intentions - I mean with another intention than solving because you cant see how he gets there. a wagon is formed he is against it and pushes hard against it and then suddenly finds a very small excuse and jumps on the wagon himself and before anything deep or meaningful happens jumps off it for no reason." my exact words

so I was basically saying that I got the feeling that the vote was forcefully setup and was not with a proper mind set, it felt the mind set was set after the decision to vote was made cause the reason felt weak enough to look like an excuse - yet it was over explained. and it didn't mesh in well with what should have been the mind set a few pages back where you were against the wagon there in first place.

then I used this exact wording:

"so I'm concerned for the progress he made with his mindset and I think its worth investigating"

I'm concerned for the progress he made - not that I think there was no progress

so the reaction you made was extremely our pf proportions regarding a true take from your pressure vote that its legitimacy was 10% by your own wording

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty