Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1174, Aisa wrote:Also, the whole point of post 1140 is to float some random ideas I had and maybe have a discussion, I won't be able to defend all of the ideas in that post to a high standard.
Okay that explains a lot.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1174, Aisa wrote:I mean that Frog tested my wagon.
Nou
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1155, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1121, Bellaphant wrote:My approach, generally, is to find town: I've spoken about this a lot recently, even in the personality test. It's what I'm struggling with here: I think if could just lock town like, you, grib, fire, bbt and Eir that's a lot, but I'm really iffy on you and grib and bbt.
can we revisit ur townreads from say day 1. Like how did u get BBT town from ur interactions. I had skimmed it and like BBT basically never talked to u. One or two mentions and it wasn't some discussion i would say indicates anything to anyone.

So lets talk about it
This is fair. Tbf the thing I haven't made as clear as I thought was that bbt was always 'town enough ', rather than some lock town soul read and it was more the push on him that looked scumny, which made me more likely to think that he was town. I'd just been in the lost game, where he was a universal scum read for not great reasons and I was one of the scum team.

I don't wanna talk about bbt any more, it's giving aisa silly ideas.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:19 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1151, Firebringer wrote:BBT ur read change on aisa is pretty jarring
In what way?
In post 1168, Frogsterking wrote: The quotes above just look like desperate scum flailing ( and especially) and then looking for an easy target to pull down with him. BBT tries harder than I've ever seen them try as Town with their Eira case and then apparently gives up instantly and starts shopping for a Frog wagon instead (.) Out of all the player's voting me, BBT looks the least like they actually believe I'm scum. It also looks like it was receiving support from Bella () which caused BBT to vote me so that's making me lean Town on Bella off a BBT scum flip.
Umm, what? Firstly, what about my posting is 'desperate' and 'flailing' and secondly why are you acting like I'm in some sort of desperate situation? The whole wording of that sentence is nasty.

You were in the LOST game, you definitely saw me casing numerous people throughout so again, that's just flat out false. Am I supposed to continue pushing Eira when not a single person agrees with what I have to say about him? I'm just wasting my time. Your wagon had momentum with Bella voting on it and I have been fairly critical of you from pretty much the start of the game so why would I not join? I think you'll find I was one of the first people in this game to start scumreading you so for you to say that my vote is the least believable is laughable. You showed 0 interest in engaging with me on D1 despite my numerous questions/quoting of your posts.
In post 1169, Frogsterking wrote:Also, there is like nothing about me inBBT's iso but he says something like "you can read it all in my iso" (.) I just checked his iso to verify and there's nothing about his frog case there and his pivot onto me in looks as opportunistic on a reread as it did at first glance.
is where it starts.
Continues in
In you say 'Good questions BBT, I'll get back you later'...I've seen this somewhere before...
I try to engage you again in even though despite your heavy post count you still didn't address any of my previous issues
After this, I get heavily sidetracked by TSQ and you literally respond to nothing that I have posted to you
I again state my disliking for your play (a vote on Solway)
Incase it wasn't clear, I flat out call you scum.
Then D1 concludes. So like, what the fuck?
In post 1173, Frogsterking wrote: Yeah I think BBT is scum with like
moderate
certainty now and I think you're scum with
low
certainty.
I would love for you to expand on this read because you have literally said jack shit about me or engaged with me the entire game. Aside from my post regarding Eira, you have barely even acknowledged my existence in the game despite me quoting/trying to engage with you on multiple occasions.
In post 1174, Aisa wrote: No, because admittedly I don't remember them offering much prior support. You wondered about any stances Eira had except their town read of me and I told you about one, that's all. I'm not going to argue it's not an
opportunistic
stance, because it could be.
Because they didn't. They opportunistically hopped on a wagon with almost 0 reasoning until the actual post that they voted and prior to that didn't have much of an opinion on Solway at all. You don't see a problem with that?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 2.05

With 10 players, it takes 6 to make a decision. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-10-27 11:00:00).

VC
Frogsterking [4]:
Aisa [], Bellaphant [], BlueBloodedToffee [], Not_Mafia []
BlueBloodedToffee [3]:
Grib [], Elements [], Frogsterking []
Bellaphant [2]:
Firebringer [], Enchant []

Not voting [1]:
Eiralox
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Elements »

I like Bella for scum too
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Aisa »

UNVOTE:
Just want the floaty purple orb to have had a good birthday celebration, come back from V/LA, and figure out who is scum so I can sheep them tbh.

This is probably a bad idea, but I just skimmed Bella's ISO and remembered she asked for a scum game of mine to read and I kinda want to town read her for that >.<
In post 1178, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:[...]
No, because admittedly I don't remember them offering much prior support. You wondered about any stances Eira had except their town read of me and I told you about one, that's all. I'm not going to argue it's not an opportunistic stance, because it could be.
Because they didn't. They opportunistically hopped on a wagon with almost 0 reasoning until the actual post that they voted and prior to that didn't have much of an opinion on Solway at all. You don't see a problem with that?
It is possible to townread people despite them making scummy looking plays.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:39 am

Why have you unvoted Frog?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:43 am

Post by Aisa »

I should have done that like 24 hours ago.
There is no change in my read of Frog, I just don't want to risk waking up to a hammer tomorrow.

I don't think the rest of Bella's ISO looks amazing, actually. I remember BBT saying she is more straightforward about her reads as town but she seems really waffly in the ISO.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Grib »

I apologize for my low engagement this phase, the timing was just overall inconvenient. I'll be rereading Day 2 and updating reads as best I can in the morning, which will leave me with more than 24 hours before deadline.
In post 1181, Aisa wrote:Just want the floaty purple orb to have had a good birthday celebration, come back from V/LA, and figure out who is scum so I can sheep them tbh.
Since when am I sheep-worthy? By all accounts my Day 1 was terrible in terms of reads. It's hard to be more wrong than "hey what if the scumteam is this VT and two Masons"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1183, Aisa wrote:I don't think the rest of Bella's ISO looks amazing, actually. I remember BBT saying she is more straightforward about her reads as town but she seems really waffly in the ISO.
stop agreeing with me u dirty rabbit
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

the more frog posts. the more it looks like he is throwing random shit at the wall to see what sticks.
i could see it as possible townie day 1. Stir shit up, get reactions for reads. Now it just looks like he has no committed reads and wants to see what he can get away with pushing.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1178, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:In what way?
One minute: Aisa is my second strongest townread
Next minute: Aisa pushes you
Minute after: Well maybe i need to reconsider you.

And quite frankly...i don't want to defend aisa what am i saying. I don't think aisa read of u has ever been like bbt town. So its not frankly springing to me that this development came out of nowhere. Its weird ur saying it now given that. At what point does the behavior just become such a switch to scum
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ugh tried gathering quotes and it broke.

let me seee....

aisa posts on bbt
day1
Indicates could be scum because interactions with Shea
explains how could be scum but then highlights another post indicating scumread
basically drops the read now seeing it more in line with a possible town perspective. basically null here?
expresses could be scum with a possible team.
votes bbt and hedges a whole lot in it.
day 2
come back with basically saying wants bbt dead. essentially scumread. This development has to do only with flips thus far no explanation of change
expresses doubt about scumread on bbt

and then we get to aisa making a case and diving into you. Like at no point has aisa townread u in this game. Its weird for you to flip when by all appearances you townread aisa for god knows what and aisa isn't acting frankly that much differently except now being less of a waffle on you
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1147, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Meh, my town read on Aisa is kind of dying.

I'm starting to wonder if that early town read from Eira on Aisa is scum/scum but that seems absolutely wild.
welp if i read ur iso instead of focused on aisa. i would have found ur explanation faster than just being like "well thats a weird shift"
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1148, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:On the subject of Eira, if anyone can tell me a single stance he has this game outside of his town read on Aisa I'll be impressed.
Bellaphant town
Show

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1178, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You were in the LOST game, you definitely saw me casing numerous people
No, I didn't see you do much of that in LOST.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1146, Elements wrote:BBT and Aisa aren't both scum
I think so yeah, I think I misjudged Aisa.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 493, Firebringer wrote:ohh yeah and shea push on BBT is a nothing burger. I read it. Not impressed could go over point by point if anyone interested but mostly it amounts to pushing BBT for saying things that serve no purpose for alignment hunting (dismissing and poisoning well)
I would read it
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Aisa should really get a notes PT and learn to use it, it will improve their tone a lot IMO.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:56 pm

In post 1190, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1148, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:On the subject of Eira, if anyone can tell me a single stance he has this game outside of his town read on Aisa I'll be impressed.
Bellaphant town
As far as I can see, he said she had made 1 'town indicative post'. Given he had an earlier scum read on the slot I'm not sure that one post would equal a town read?

Happy to be proven wrong if you can find more than I did in his ISO.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I just flipped my sleep schedule from sleeping during the day to sleeping at night.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:15 am

You planning on answering a single thing I have asked you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1180, Elements wrote:I like Bella for scum too
Are you going to engage me at all?

@aisa, can you throw some more questions at me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”