Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Past Present Future »

In post 3699, Scarfmanship wrote:
In post 3694, mastina wrote: It's almost like they're scum trying to revive the mastina wagon to both prevent me from using my role and prevent the MMR wagon from going through!
Let's make the PPF wagon go through so mastina can use her role :good:
Scum is trying to ram through our miselim eventhough I can be proven town.
It’s the end of the world as you know it and we feel fine.

Hydra of Titus, Auro and Nancy Drew 39
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3561, T-Bone wrote:
In post 3434, Yume wrote:And the reason I fear her is because if she is scum, she'll kill me. Her words, not mine.
I'm really curious about this thought. You are Mastina's biggest ally and pocketed if she's scum. Why would you be paranoid of a nightkill from her?
I mean, I
would
!

Yume is universally townread, she is persistent, she is incredibly active and aggressive, and her reads are a wildcard. She literally can have someone as conftown one second and confscum the next.

I might be one of the only players onsite to respect Yume's towngame as a threat when I am scum--but I do in fact respect it.

So Yume's not wrong; I would nightkill her here if I were scum. Maybe not
immediately
, but well before any lylo.

Especially since I just beat Yume when I was effectively scum. (Technically, I was a mason, but with a nightkill, being an informed minority, with Yume as the informed majority. I was playing like scum, she was playing like town, because we both were effectively that at that time.)

I would be quite aware Yume would have it out for me after that game; it was that game which made Yume want to play this game solo, as to get another chance. (This time we're both town tho.)
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:36 pm

Scarf + unwnd are my top two picks for scum.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

Lmaooo
Stop
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear, Mario
Count me in!
There's a story at the bottom
of this warp-pipe that I jumped in!
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Past Present Future
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Past Present Future
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:37 pm

In post 3703, Past Present Future wrote:Scarf + unwnd are my top two picks for scum.
I will very happily murder either.

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Yume »

Okay, my mastina tr is back.

UNVOTE:

I am out of the coalition.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3568, unwnd wrote:Mastina doesn't engage with anyone but PPF/MathBlade/Yume (Her pocket)
Look at her posts outside of that and tell me if that looks like someone who is trying to get a read on others
Oh please do, that'd show this statement to be a lie!

I feel the need to reiterate that unwnd is saying things in the hopes nobody fact-checks them.

I have engaged T-Bone, Scarfmanship, talked to furtive, talked to Toogeloo, and I was reaching out to MMR before they said they weren't joking in their claim.

And that's just on D2!

My D1 posts will show quite handsomely that I have engaged with quite a number more players than PPF/MathBlade/Yume/Dingle Dangle Scarecrow.

But as for reads--you're acting like this is early in D1 with a statement like that.

I already got reads. We had all of D1 for me to get reads.

Do I magically need to get brand new ones on D2?

That ain't how it works.

When I have damn good reads.
All of my reasons for those reads build up.

The fact that you were a lurksack all of D1 when it was convenient still applies to you.
That I have strong townreads that I have good reason to locktown still applies because of D1.

And the things going on right now?

The only thing they are doing is making the existing reads stronger.

I have said from D1:
In post 264, mastina wrote:SCUM:
{Frozen Angel}
In post 1561, mastina wrote:???
{Maid Cafe}

{Child of Fairies/Scarfmanship}

{Radja}

SCUM:
{Frozen Angel}
In post 1863, mastina wrote:??? (could be PoE scum, but hard to lock down for sure)
{Maid Cafe}

REASONABLE CHANCE OF SCUM:
{Radja}

SCUM:
{Radical Rat}
{Frozen Angel}
In post 2326, mastina wrote:??? (could be PoE scum, but hard to lock down for sure)
{Maid Cafe}

SCUM:
{Radja/unwnd}

{Radical Rat, Frozen Angel}
In post 2796, mastina wrote:My reads right now have fairly good base:
LOCKTOWN:
{Past Present Future, Save The Dragons, Yume, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (comfortable moving them up here), MathBlade} (most locktown of locktown)
TOWN:
{professotic, T-Bone}

VIBED TOWN:
{MMR}

LEAN TOWN:
{furtiveglance} (both tiers of lean town apt, just furtive's more town than Enchant)

{Enchant} (both tiers of lean town apt, just Enchant has a higher scum equity imo)

PoE scum? (hard to lock down for sure)
{Maid Cafe}

REASONABLE CHANCE OF SCUM:

SCUM:
{Radja/unwnd, Radical Rat, Frozen Angel}

So my current scumteam guesses would be,
{Radical Rat, unwnd, Scarfmanship}
{Frozen Angel, Maid Cafe, Bunnyonce}
In post 2912, mastina wrote:DOUBLE-LOCKTOWN (role+play):
{MathBlade, Yume, T-Bone, Enchant}
LOCKTOWN (play):
{Save the Dragons/Ydrasse, Past Present Future, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, professotic} (professotic probably gets bumped up if full claiming, but hasn't yet and obviously shouldn't, but I can't list them above without knowing more info about their role)

TOWN:
{Scarfmanship*} (interactions around my claim + I believe the read of having seen my 'crumbs--not enough to locktown, but enough to keep out of PoE)

Including me, that's 10/17 as town.

Which leaves seven names for 4-6 scum, among the remainder:

TOWNLEAN:
{MMR} (I loosely think that all 3 heads are in their respective town metas and that their Hydra talk has been town, but not strongly enough to keep them altogether outside of the PoE. I'd prefer to not vote them, but if I absolutely had to, I'd compromise there)

AMBIVALENT:
{furtiveglance} (it still doesn't look like his play from Datisi's Cafe, but his play doesn’t actually look town and has many objectively scummy stances)

SCUMLEAN:
{Maid Cafe}

SCUMREAD:
{Frozen Angel, unwnd, Radical Rat}
You may note that even that, which was my last readslist on D1, is not identical to my readslist now, because I kicked Bunnyonce out of the town section after reading the reasons for doubting Bunnyonce as town.

And now?
In post 3071, mastina wrote:Where would the locktown pool be wrong? It's not. So where are the scum?
In the remainder.

The remainder being {Scarfmanship, MMR, furtiveglance, Maid Cafe(Toogeloo), Frozen Angel(Firebringer), unwnd, Radical Rat}.
That remainder still has seven names in it--meaning one name in there is town at minimum.

I don't particularly care which name in the pool we eliminate. I'll vote any of them. If someone else wants to campaign for a particular name in the pool, I'll follow their push.

But like--we should
never
be eliminating outside that PoE, because that PoE is not wrong.
Now?

We have seven names for six scum.

In that list, Scarfmanship continues to be ambivalent but overall leans scum.
furtive is genuinely frustrated and I don't think most of the reasons for him to be scum apply, but he tipped his hand by his reversal of stance on me and him simply not seeming town.
Frozen Angel was always lockscum here--I'm not gonna claim I can read Firebringer but can say everything he is doing is pro-scum, yet because he was FA I CAN say Frozen Angel was scum so Firebringer is, no need to go through the grief of Firebringer.
unwnd is scum for ten different reasons.
MMR is scum for the claim.

Radical Rat's reasons for being scum yesterday didn't magically vanish today. Their posting still fits as scum. They're being helpful to the town, but still are scum.

Some of those I could be wrong about--Scarfmanship, furtive, heck
maybe
even Radical Rat or MMR (tho I doubt it).

But at least five of them must be scum because scum are in the PoE.
(For the record, with seven names in the PoE, I believe Toogeloo to be the towniest of them and the most likely to be town. Does that guarantee that Toog is town? No, if I'm wrong on one of the six being scum, Toog would be scum by default. But I lean town there.)
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3701, Past Present Future wrote: Scum is trying to ram through our miselim eventhough I can be proven town.
how
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3573, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3570, mastina wrote:My strongest scumread has mostly been your slot, as it turns out!
i have a hard time buying u believe unwnd scum
I mean, you're scum, so.

The proof I've scumread unwnd is literally in my posts since before unwnd was in the game. Radja was weak, but the read exploded in strength once unwnd scummed it up.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3575, unwnd wrote:She won't explain that
Won't explain my unwnd read?

About that!

I have! You know I have, you're counting on people not looking it up, but I have!
In post 247, mastina wrote:
In post 152, T-Bone wrote:Radja is probably scum and it is worth it!
VOTE: Radja
I buy this.
In post 371, mastina wrote:
In post 315, Radja wrote:I've been keeping up on my phone, but the amount of players and hydra heads in this game make it hard for me to get much reads really.
This has a fairly good chance of being scum.
In post 1009, mastina wrote:Radja I don't really like the content of, but not enough to be strongly scum. PoE is a good slot-in, probably, but not entirely sure.
In post 2316, mastina wrote:
In post 2255, unwnd wrote:So in your head is mastina like this scum ringleader and the defenders are associated? I don't know if I can exactly see that, because it begs the question what happens if mastina goes over? All her defenders would be incriminated
(Btw I think it bears mentioning: everything unwnd is saying pretty much looks town, but I don't think it's actually town. I'm not convinced it's town, so much as I think that nothing unwnd has said so far is truly alignment-indicative one way or another.)
In post 2319, mastina wrote:
In post 2270, unwnd wrote:Titus would a 'i told you so' be enough of a reward if mastina was just limmed?
I have a post on this, lemme pull it up.
In post 1830, mastina wrote:
In post 1671, T-Bone wrote:There's a part of me that believes she's doing it out of spite to get one over on those of us with an incorrect read.
I mean--explicitly so, yes! I've been QUITE clear about my stance on this:

If you can't tell that I am town from what I have posted so far in the game, you don't deserve to. Ever. (Hope that wording's okay.) If you think you have any form of tell on me that comes to the conclusion I am scum--I know I'm town so no fucking duh, I am gonna be smug when you see the townflip.

I've gone through enough shit in one week that I, well and truly, don't give a damn.

There are things that I am obligated to do--share my thoughts on who I think is scum, share my thoughts on who I think is town.
Some stronger than others.

But putting any work into saving myself? Not among the things I'm obligated to do.

Every single vote on me has bullshit reasoning. Literally every single one of them. There are NO valid reasons to vote me, here. Even the "just end the day" logic, even the "this will continue tomorrow if not resolved today" logic, even the posts about it being content revolving around me making a toxic mindset?

Bullshit logic.

But while the reasoning used to vote me is absolute shit--literally none of it is worth responding to.
If I have other reasons to engage with a post with bullshit reasoning, I will still engage with the post.

But by default, just not worth the effort. You can't see I'm town, you don't deserve to. You claim you read me as scum, you have no fucking clue what you were talking about. I don't really care to prove it, because the flip does that for me. So, yes. Not bothering to try. And yes, out of spite.

My spite won't stop me from sharing reads.
But I've no interest in defending myself, not in of itself at least.
Your logic is exactly the highlighted logic and it is bullshit.

The town is fully capable of changing the gamestate on their own. Fights with me be damned. I'm a facilitator for activity, sure, and have caused some bitter fights this game, yes. Those are not the death-spirals those who want to push mastina votes are pretending they are. Those are not things that kill the gamestate and even if they did--the conclusion from them is not to remove me. That is all lazy reasoning and explicitly, a breeding room for scum to hide because "voting mastina for the health of the game thread" is not stating an alignment read on me. It is not trying to resolve me. It is not trying to sort me.

It is lazy and it is either bullshit (from the town who should fucking know better) or scum (from those who see the convenience in the narrative).

The actual fact of the matter is that with the extra time granted by the frozen deadline and the benefit of said time and distance, there was a
surge
of productivity in the game.

professotic went from not wagoned, to top wagoned, to not wagoned again, in that time, from people not having them on their radar, putting them on the radar, and then later concluding (mostly at my behest) that they are not actually scum.

And there is a fairly young Radical Rat wagon there, less than 48 hours old, that has had a chance to form/develop--which these voices going back to the "mastina and the toxic gamestate" viewpoint are
actively shutting down

That's lazy from town and scum-motivated from scum.

Yes, there was fatigue.
Yes, there was a time where people ran out of time/energy.

But then, we took the time to step back and distance ourselves--and there was a surge of reinvigorated energy.

The narrative of mastina-is-hurting-the-town was, probably (if I am being at my most self-critical), true--
at a time
There WAS a time during this day phase where it was true.

It's not anymore, and pretending it is is, explicitly: not updating arguments to reflect the new gamestate.

That's not inherently scum, because lazy town be lazy.
But it is something that scum do because it's convenient and easy to hide behind.
In post 2321, mastina wrote:
In post 2277, unwnd wrote:I think the only way out of limbo is to look towards the future
For the record, not because of the vote on me but for the reasoning given--I think that unwnd has a pretty good chance of being scum here. (See also + .)

The reasoning is either lazy-town or scum, but the reason I think scum over lazy town is, explicitly, because I don't believe that unwnd even as a replacement takes the lazy-town route.
In post 2345, mastina wrote:
In post 2330, unwnd wrote:What is bothering you.
I am however obligated to hunt scum and think your attitude/approach this game is you as one!
In post 2700, mastina wrote:
In post 2349, unwnd wrote:Yet you're still being apprehensive towards despite an olive branch
I don't understand
You have extended no olive branch. You've said a lot of words that amount to very little, used very lazy logic to hop onto my wagon, and have given little in the way of actual commitment in reads with solid reasons.

All from a slot I already thought was scum.

Your play solidified the scumread I already had.
In post 2711, mastina wrote:
In post 2394, unwnd wrote:I am not voting off someone who protects from a likely arsonist in this setup e.g firefighter (Radical Rat)
Yeah because they're your scumbuddy.
In post 2717, mastina wrote:
In post 2702, unwnd wrote:Again, I'm not gonna ask you to tone down on yourself. I would like however if you could somehow condense whatever message you're trying to relay. A lot of your additive phrasing really disorients me because often what will happen is either

1) I skim your post
2) I attempt to read your post, but it just tonally comes off as platitudes of the word salad kind
This is not your first game with me so don't fucking pretend you don't know what I am literally infamous for especially in every game that I get run up as when I'm town.
This isn't your first time seeing it from me, either. You LITERALLY saw my posts in Not Quite Normal Multiball.
You saw me in Draft Mafia.
You saw me in AI UPick.
(unwnd knowing but pushing this anyway is what makes it scum.)
In post 2407, mastina wrote:
In post 2403, mastina wrote:
In post 2381, T-Bone wrote:This Rat wagon is soooo bad.
I'm not gonna claim that it's scum free, because obviously, it's not.

But it's still a town-driven wagon.
In post 2375, MegAzumarill wrote:Radical Rat(8) Mastina, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, Yume, furtiveglance, Past Present Future, Bunnyonce, Ydrasse, Scarfmanship [E-1!]
I'm town. Dingle Dangle Scarecrow is town. Period. This is Klick as town. Yume is town. Period. This is unnegotiable. She is locktown of locktown, never scum here ever. Past Present Future is town. Period. This is all three being town. Never scum ever, locktown of locktown. Ydrasse is town. Save the Dragons was in his town meta and Ydrasse has continued to show herself to be town since replacing in.

So where are the sum?
The only
options
(not guarantees, just OPTIONS) are {furtiveglance, Bunnyonce, Scarfmanship}.
That's a MAXIMUM of three scum,
if
you believe that all three are scum.

For every name you see as town in those three, the number of possible scum on the wagon falls.

Suffice to say: no, not scumdriven. It's at least 5/8 town.
In contrast:
In post 2375, MegAzumarill wrote:Mastina (7) T-Bone, Radical Rat, Maid Cafe, professotic, Mathblade, unwnd, Enchant
I believe T-Bone, professotic, and MathBlade to be town in here.

But only those 3.

There's four possible scum on the mastina wagon.
{Radical Rat, Maid Cafe, unwnd, Enchant}.

unwnd's replace-in radiates scum.

Are all four scum?

Not unless I'm a god gamer scumhunter. (I am not a god gamer scumhunter.)

But are all four town?

Fuck no! There's guaranteed scum in there.

I would say 2-3 of RR's scumteam on mastina wagon (actually this is mandatory--even if FA is a scumbuddy, then unless MMR is the third or RR had a bussing scumbuddy, there is a minimum of two RR-scumteam on the wagon);
~0-2 of opposite scumteam on the RR wagon.

(FA scum off the wagon so I don't think it's all scum on both.)

If I had to guess,
{Radical Rat, unwnd} as one scumteam;
{Frozen Angel, Scarfmanship} as the other.
In post 2729, mastina wrote:
In post 2722, unwnd wrote:If you write a post dedicated to why you think I'm scum I will do my best to respond
In post 2316, mastina wrote:
In post 2255, unwnd wrote:So in your head is mastina like this scum ringleader and the defenders are associated? I don't know if I can exactly see that, because it begs the question what happens if mastina goes over? All her defenders would be incriminated
(Btw I think it bears mentioning: everything unwnd is saying pretty much looks town, but I don't think it's actually town. I'm not convinced it's town, so much as I think that nothing unwnd has said so far is truly alignment-indicative one way or another.)
You were trying to look town without actually being town. (I believe the buzzword for this the kids use these days is LAMIST.)
In post 2321, mastina wrote:
In post 2277, unwnd wrote:I think the only way out of limbo is to look towards the future
For the record, I think that unwnd has a pretty good chance of being scum here. (See also + .)

The reasoning is either lazy-town or scum, but the reason I think scum over lazy town is, explicitly, because I don't believe that unwnd even as a replacement takes the lazy-town route.
I want to reiterate,
In post 2320, mastina wrote:
In post 2319, mastina wrote:The town is fully capable of changing the gamestate on their own. Fights with me be damned. Those are not the death-spirals those who want to push mastina votes are pretending they are.
That is all lazy reasoning and explicitly, a breeding room for scum to hide because "voting mastina for the health of the game thread" is not stating an alignment read on me. It is not trying to resolve me. It is not trying to sort me.

The actual fact of the matter is that with the extra time granted by the frozen deadline and the benefit of said time and distance, there was a
surge
of productivity in the game.

There is a fairly young Radical Rat wagon there, less than 48 hours old, that has had a chance to form/develop--which these voices going back to the "mastina and the toxic gamestate" viewpoint are
actively shutting down

The narrative of mastina-is-hurting-the-town was, probably (if I am being at my most self-critical), true--
at a time

It's not anymore, and pretending it is is, explicitly: not updating arguments to reflect the new gamestate.
These parts bear particular reiterating.

The gamestate did NOT stall.
The conclusions did NOT become inevitable.
The game did NOT circle back into the same.
The situation HAS changed, and evolved.

The narrative that the game is still the same as it was a week or two ago is, explicitly, not reflective of reality.
And the reason why is so scum is specifically BECAUSE of how lazy it is. It is an "easy" stance to take, that has zero consequences to it.

Tell me: what consequences are there to saying "eliminating mastina moves the gamestate forward"?
What is the downside of someone saying that?

It is something they can defend as "objectively true", as a genuine belief. It is something that many players have stated. It is something that has been repeated multiple times by multiple people.

So WHAT, I may ask, makes that a stance that is anything other than pure laziness?

It's lazy, in a scum-indicative way, specifically because unwnd is not a lazy town player. To say that my death helps the gamestate without an attempt to sort my alignment in good faith (engaging with RR who scumread me is not engaging in good faith btw), is in no way shape or form something that carries any negative repercussions.

There's no need to backtrack after my elimination. There's no need to take a stance that needs defending. There's no need to take a stance controversial. It is something that allows for a vote that anyone can cast. It is not, innately, inherently, a scum perspective, but regardless of alignment it is a
lazy
take. I'll reiterate this as well:
In post 2709, mastina wrote:The only one with a fleshed out scumread on me is MathBlade.
The only three with nuanced scumreads on me are MathBlade, professotic, and T-Bone.
But nobody has
valid
reasons, and every. other. vote. on me has been lazy, with many of the lazy reasons being outright invalid, and every one of the lazy reads not being fleshed out and lacking nuance to the thought process.

Because while not everyone who voting me is scum, everyone who is voting me IS lazy.
You do not have a reason for scumreading me, unwnd. You have a reason for
voting
me--but it lacks the nuances and fleshed out nature of MathBlade, T-Bone, and professotic. (There's a damn good reason those are the only three consistently voting me that I have a townread on.)
In post 2345, mastina wrote:I am however obligated to hunt scum and think your attitude/approach this game is you as one!
Your attitude/approach this game is, explicitly, lazy and uncreative.

You have no unique/original takes as a replacement in this game.
You have added nothing of note.
You have avoided taking stronger stances on most players.
You have avoided giving
reasons
for your reads on most players.
You have been giving the bare minimum, pretending to say a lot yet saying very little.

Which, yes, I know, ironic for me to be accusing you of it given my own issues.

But while it may be ironic and technically hypocritical--YOU do not have the same tendencies/history/style/justifications/etc. that I do.

I am still doing a lot. I'm saying a lot which could be said with far less, but it'd be disingenous as fuck to say I've said very little.

But for you, not so much. You are genuinely using a lot of words that form empty reasonless stances. You're accusing me of something you yourself are guilty of. If you think it's scum for me, then what does that say of YOU?
In post 2700, mastina wrote:
In post 2349, unwnd wrote:Yet you're still being apprehensive towards despite an olive branch
I don't understand
You have extended no olive branch. You've said a lot of words that amount to very little, used very lazy logic to hop onto my wagon, and have given little in the way of actual commitment in reads with solid reasons.

All from a slot I already thought was scum.

Your play solidified the scumread I already had.
And for Radja, it was
In post 371, mastina wrote:
In post 315, Radja wrote:I've been keeping up on my phone, but the amount of players and hydra heads in this game make it hard for me to get much reads really.
This has a fairly good chance of being scum.
keeping up with nothing to say while doing scumplaining.

And on top of it all?

{Radja, Radical Rat} have had scumteam-indicative interactions the whole game, with you and your RR defense doubling down on those same interactions.
In post 2770, mastina wrote:
In post 2755, professotic wrote:No but actually I agree with Mastina that Radja and Unwnd have both been likely wolf.
I also put higher standards to better players such as Unwnd.
I read them based on the content they provide and how they chose to provide it.
Exactly.

I would vote any of {Scarfmanship, unwnd, Radical Rat} right now happily.

{FA slot, Maid Cafe slot} both are likely scum, but since they're being replaced I realize not much point in voting them right now.
In post 2780, mastina wrote:
In post 2424, unwnd wrote:I don't really want to engage with it, to be honest. I get the feeling others don't either, which is why there isn't much feedback.
(For the record I think this is a scum perspective as well but I don't have the energy to delve into it right now.)
In post 2824, mastina wrote:
In post 2534, unwnd wrote:Your scumpicks tell nothing to me, even when I am one of them
Funny, YOUR scumpicks tell nothing to me, especially when I am one of them.

(Okay they tell me you're scum but you know what I mean.)
In post 3040, mastina wrote:
In post 3024, unwnd wrote:I find it highly unlikely and even to a comical degree that scum were off that wagon
I'd guess two at max
Funny, I'd guess a maximum of two on the wagon.
In post 3001, MegAzumarill wrote:Bunnyonce (9) Enchant, Mastina, Mathblade, scarfmanship, professotic, T-Bone, Past Present Future, Yume, Radical Rat
Yume is town.
T-Bone is town.
Past Present Future are town.
professotic were likely killed and probably town.
MathBlade is town.
I am town.

So who's that leave as possible scum?

{Enchant, Scarfmanship, Radical Rat}.

That's it--and for every name in those three you townread, you have extra names off the wagon who must be scum. In contrast, to look at the names
off
the wagon...
In post 3001, MegAzumarill wrote:Mastina (2) Maid Cafe, unwnd
professotic (1) MMR,
Ydrasse (1) furtiveglance
Not Voting (4) Frozen Angel, Bunnyonce, Ydrasse, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow,
Funny, the only players here who are definitely town are Bunnyonce, Ydrasse, and Dingle Dangle Scarecrow.

Which leaves a scum pool of {Maid Cafe, unwnd, MMR, furtiveglance, Frozen Angel} there.
I like those odds for finding scum!

Would vote any of the people off the wagon.
In post 3071, mastina wrote:Where would the locktown pool be wrong? It's not.
So where are the scum?
In the remainder.

The remainder being {Scarfmanship, MMR, furtiveglance, Maid Cafe, Frozen Angel, unwnd, Radical Rat}.
My PoE isn't wrong until there's fewer names within it than there are scum. (As in, say, five names with six scum alive--at that point the PoE would be by necessity wrong.)
But like--we should
never
be eliminating outside that PoE, because that PoE is not wrong.
In post 3049, unwnd wrote:If people just let her repeat D1 I am going to afk
Well that works for me since with you as scum that makes it much easier for the town to win. :P
In post 3407, mastina wrote:
In post 3255, unwnd wrote:This game needs religion because I fucking pray that a semblance of transparency can be developed
This thread has plenty of transparency present, literally half the town is showing it.
Yume is showing it with her posting. That's self-evident.
T-Bone is showing it with his posting. That's self-evident.
Past Present Future have shown it with their posting. Nancy has made it self-evident.
MathBlade has shown it with his posting. That's self-evident.
For the
most
part I've shown it with mine (I'm currently holding out on a mechanical reason for MMR being scum and a play-based one, but otherwise am fully open). (I personally believe that to be self-evident too.)

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow I will argue has, too.

Heck, while I don't think he's town, even furtiveglance has been transparent. (Not every slot being transparent guarantees them being town, and not every slot lacking transparency is going to be in the PoE pool.)

So like.

That's at least seven slots of 15, literally half the game, which is transparent.
Six of which are guaranteed to be town.

Saying there hasn't been transparency is an outright lie.
In post 3424, mastina wrote:
In post 3283, unwnd wrote:What is telling to me is that with Bunny's death, a lot of people were
Yet it's not being discussed, It's not being considered
It's like it never happened
I have repeatedly stated that the Bunnyonce wagon was a compromise wagon.

You have repeatedly ignored me saying that because you don't want to acknowledge it for being what it is.

If you're gonna pretend that a compromise wagon that literally everyone on the wagon has admitted was exactly that,
Was something other than exactly that.

Then you're being disingenuous as fuck.
In post 3443, mastina wrote:
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:We sweeped them because scum had very little wriggle room and they simply got out-towned.
Guess what happened this game?

The actual town have out-towned the scum!

MathBlade Past Present Future, Yume, T-Bone, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, etc., have all shown themselves to be town in ways that leave the scum with no wiggle room. They are boxed in to a very narrow PoE.
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:This is probably in part of multiball, but if I have to state it the last multiball I played in we clean sweeped the scum and I got this stupid worthless badge underneath my name because of it.
Funny story, that.

My play this game is pretty damn close to my play that game--I've been pushed harder than I was pushed in that game, but aside from the emotional breakdown/meltdown that there are tangible rl reasons for, my play in that game was almost identical to my play in this game.

I wonder why?

And you know what else?

You're not playing anything like that game. Here you seem to be doing a lot and a lot and a lot of complaining over and over and over and over again.

Instead of actively trying to fix the issue,
Instead of trying to find a different solution,
Instead of trying to engage with the players that you would need to engage with on the stances you would need to,

You complain.
And complain.
And keep complaining.

I know what alignment I'd attribute that to!
In post 3458, mastina wrote:
In post 3296, unwnd wrote:I still think mastina is mafia honestly. her posts are irredeemably hollow
This game has been literally the furthest I could ever POSSIBLY get from hollow.

I literally have gone across the entire spectrum of emotions and styles and perspectives and viewpoints and approaches and what I think and where I am focusing and so on and so forth, this game.

Like--I literally have a two-page iso.

Find the last scumgame where I had a fucking two-page iso. It's a long way's back! (My scumgames this year have been ~80-100 posts. The longest was ~150, for a game that literally had 7 days and was really damn long.)
Wanna know how far back the last scumastina 2-page iso game was?
October 2017.
Five years ago
was the last time a scumastina had a two-page iso.

Because scumastina, who actually IS hollow, doesn't post worth shit. Even the games I "broke" this were in the 150s--not the nearly 300 and counting.

That ain't hollow--and claiming it is is an outright lie.
In post 3531, mastina wrote:
In post 3394, unwnd wrote:Dropped off the face of the earth when she no longer had to grandstand
I literally haven't had power for five fucking days, mate.

I'm running on generator power and have been since Friday at 9:30 pm.

I said this before.

I think my thread presence is plenty fine given that I literally am posting in situations where I could lose my ability to post at any time.

My posting frequency is almost the same right now, as it is normally--maybe a bit lower, sure, but like. The fact that my posting frequency is in the 80-90% range of my norm, when I LITERALLY AM IN A FIVE FUCKING DAY POWER OUTAGE AND COUNTING, probably indicates something!

(It's that unwnd is full of shit.)
In post 3540, mastina wrote:
In post 3428, unwnd wrote:Like half of you motherfuckers are saying 'unwnd is scum' but won't even vote me
It's
almost
like we have MMR having scumclaimed today and thus have a higher priority!
In post 3546, mastina wrote:
In post 3446, unwnd wrote:
In post 3429, mastina wrote:I voted Bunnyonce for lack of better ideas
Lol bullshit
You're acting like anything you're quoting is mutually exclusive with .

Problem is, they aren't. They augment each other, not contradict each other.

I didn't have any better ideas than Bunnyonce.
Bunnyonce was a scumread.
I had Bunnyonce in the PoE.
Bunnyonce was a compromise wagon.

None of those statements contradict each other because they were all true.

Pretending otherwise is disingenous as fuck.
In post 3555, mastina wrote:
In post 3446, unwnd wrote:The kicker:
VOTE: Bunnyonce
Yeah this is scum.
Funny thing about that tho--you're trying to act like when I voted Bunnyonce in the "yeah this is scum", that was my final vote of the day.

Turns out you're lying about the narrative in the hopes nobody fact-checks. (Quite convenient that you left out the full posts and didn't quote the post numbers.)
In post 2792, mastina wrote:
In post 2791, Bunnyonce wrote:If you're a town PR who refused to claim out of plain stubbornness the miselimination will be on you, and I will not be feeling any guilt for voting you out.

I think you're not making these long posts with the claimed intention of getting town to know your legacy better, but either to wear everyone down, mislead everyone or just for yourself.

Yeah this is scum.

This betrays a scum mindset. "just for yourself" would, explicitly, be town.
"wear everyone down" would be nai.
The only of these which would be scum is "mislead everyone", but I am gradually proving that to not be true by following through on it, so like: the proof it's not is right there.

So admitting that it comes from a spot of town and trying to shift the blame on it to me when there's no reason to rush, is scum.
You know what happened after that?
In post 2796, mastina wrote:REASONABLE CHANCE OF SCUM:
{Child of Fairies/Scarfmanship, Bunnyonce}

SCUM:
{Radja/unwnd, Radical Rat, Frozen Angel}
In post 2800, mastina wrote:VOTE: Scarfmanship
Yume:

Not sure where you're voting from memory, but if you join me here and these two are also there, we can at least go down swinging. It might not save me but it will make a statement for when I flip town. And force scum to react. Again.
In post 2807, mastina wrote:literally every other player in the game has not pushed players as town OR scum--and it's in those zero-pushers, those lazy posters, that you'll find the scum.
And that list?
That's {MMR, furtiveglance, Enchant, Maid Cafe, Scarfmanship, Bunnyonce, unwnd, Radical Rat, Frozen Angel}.

Obviously, that list is too large considering the number of scum in the game.
But that list should contain
all
the scum in the game. Imo, not most; ALL. (I understand if you think it's only most, tho, but you should agree that it's most.)

And from that list of nine, you need only get the three towniest players to have a list of scum form. It's my belief that the towniest of the lazy players are MMR/furvie/Enchant. Which by default, leaves the scum as Maid Cafe, Scarfmanship, Bunnyonce, unwnd, Radical Rat, and Frozen Angel.
In post 2870, mastina wrote:IIIII should be in bed,
I should be in bed
Why am I postingggg
It's an hour past time,
I should be in beddd
But I wanna do this nowwwww.
(this is mostly a Scarfmanship unvote)

Scarfmanship isn't locktowned for the post-claim-reveal posting but definitely is less of a priority for me imo. Not sure what that means for reads, need to take a look at things tomorrow with all the new info.

I agree with Scarf tho that T-Bone and Enchant both hard town.
THIS was the post where I actually voted Bunnyonce.
In post 3563, mastina wrote:
In post 3448, unwnd wrote:People really just be just saying shit and hoping nobody notices
Funny, what a coincidence, I just showed how you did precisely what you're saying in , in my , about your !

For someone saying people are saying shit and hoping nobody notices,
You sure seem to have been saying shit and hoping nobody noticed!
In post 3570, mastina wrote:
In post 3454, unwnd wrote:
In post 3429, mastina wrote:
I voted Bunnyonce for lack of better ideas.
I knew that there were people who had said Bunnyonce was south of null--so I knew that, given the looming deadline, it was a good chance for a wagon that might go through which I would be okay with.
This is like
A scumslip
And somehow people will ignore it
It's almost like you're the one inventing a narrative because there was no contradiction to be had!

I did vote Bunnyonce for lack of better ideas. I literally said my vote on Bunnyonce was mostly a Scarfmanship unvote. I was scumreading Bunnyonce for most of the game, Bunnyonce was in the PoE, I didn't want to wagon Scarfmanship, I knew other people were scumreading Bunnyonce, so I didn't have any better ideas for a compromise/deadline wagon that would go through.

It was a wagon with decent chances of going through on scum, but Bunnyonce was never my strongest scumread.

My strongest scumread has mostly been your slot, as it turns out!

And if not for the MMR claim on PPF I would be voting you!
In post 3579, mastina wrote:
In post 3457, unwnd wrote:You are intentionally being obtuse with how mastina is literally not remembering her own posts
But in this case, my memory serves me well enough where I didn't need to. What I've said is consistent with my posts and would be shown by actually reading them, especially with the context of the game.

You on the other hand are lying your ass off, so...
In post 3617, mastina wrote:
In post 3524, Yume wrote:That said, unwnd here is way too over the top.
It's ALMOST like he wants to drown the thread out with noise from the fact that I've been making some pretty damn fucking good points that condemn him in particular.
In post 3708, mastina wrote:
In post 3568, unwnd wrote:Mastina doesn't engage with anyone but PPF/MathBlade/Yume (Her pocket)
Look at her posts outside of that and tell me if that looks like someone who is trying to get a read on others
Oh please do, that'd show this statement to be a lie!

I feel the need to reiterate that unwnd is saying things in the hopes nobody fact-checks them.
Not all of these actually explain my scumread properly, and I should group the same-points better, but too lazy, too close to bedtime, just wanted to have the evidence that as a matter of fact: I have explained.

Admittedly, not as much as I ought to.

But pretending I haven't is yet another case of unwnd hoping nobody fact-checks him by checking my iso.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3597, unwnd wrote:Mastina wants to talk about narrative when her two biggest defenders are the highest posters by far lmao
It's
almost
like the players who know my play, know that I am town, and are being as vocal as they are because there's been a wagon on me both D1 and D2 in spite of this being the towniest game in my career!

Who'da thought that town players having the game not go their way would be vocal about it and try to get their way?

Almost like when you said the opposite, that you were lying your ass off!
Scarfmanship
Scarfmanship
Goon
Scarfmanship
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Scarfmanship »

All people who think mastina is mafia should instead vote PPF, because mafia mastina will have to give a check tomorrow which would be informative whether or not mastina is scum, whereas PPF who is guiltied will not provide information. Consider this point very well.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3601, furtiveglance wrote:MMR is town I'm p sure
For the record I AM having a bit of a hard time pinning down the exact teams here.

I lean {unwnd, Radical Rat}, but the third could be any of Firebringer/MMR/Scarfmanship, even furtive.

Finding which team MMR is on will help a lot because with MMR pinned team-wise, the others fall into place fairly easily as well.

Ultimately tho it's not too important yet, eliminating scum is eliminating scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3708, mastina wrote:unwnd is scum for ten different reasons.
name one
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3710, mastina wrote:
In post 3573, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3570, mastina wrote:My strongest scumread has mostly been your slot, as it turns out!
i have a hard time buying u believe unwnd scum
I mean, you're scum, so.

The proof I've scumread unwnd is literally in my posts since before unwnd was in the game. Radja was weak, but the read exploded in strength once unwnd scummed it up.
I see zero reason u even think my predecessor was scum. So given u can't read me. I can't fathom why you would respond to me like this unlike ur just doing this for the audience.

But go on, why is unwnd scum
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3713, Scarfmanship wrote:All people who think mastina is mafia should instead vote PPF, because mafia mastina will have to give a check tomorrow which would be informative whether or not mastina is scum, whereas PPF who is guiltied will not provide information. Consider this point very well.
i am undecided if PPF is mafia. I don't like whatever posting and the few positions seen but none of that makes scum.

and this guilty thing interests me zero percent
Show

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3614, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3613, T-Bone wrote:Why do you think Mastina is scum?
I don't buy she believes what she is posting in terms of reads
My reads are what they are for damn good reason:
In post 2912, mastina wrote:DOUBLE-LOCKTOWN (role+play):
{MathBlade, Yume, T-Bone, Enchant}
LOCKTOWN (play):
{Save the Dragons/Ydrasse, Past Present Future, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow}

REMAINDER:
{Maid Cafe/Toogeloo}

{Scarfmanship}

SCUMREAD:
{furtiveglance}
{MMR}
{Frozen Angel, unwnd, Radical Rat}
I have explained my Yume read repeatedly. She is town by play and by her role and how she handled it.
I have explained my MathBlade read repeatedly. He is town by claim and by play, with his conviction, activity, and how he has shown actual progression in thought.

I have explained my T-Bone read: the nuance behind his thoughts and why I think that's town, along with his end-of-D1 posting hard-townslipping him.

Enchant has the same end-of-D1 posting, although I admit the trust in this being his townplay is largely reliant on others who said so, but I
think
they're right anyway.

StD/Ydrasse I've explained before about both being in town meta but I admittedly haven't elaborated on that.

Past Present Future I've explained extensively.

Dingle Dangle Scarecrow is half-conftown and they are both insanely town by play; people who know Bella says this is her as town (admittedly I need to take their word for that), and Klick is town for his posting through and through.

None of my townreads are wrong.

And that leaves seven names for six scum, a solid PoE.

In of itself, that would be enough to condemn the names within.

You know why?

Let me quote why!
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:It's not some secret ingredient that makes town better

the last multiball I played in we clean sweeped the scum

We sweeped them because scum had very little wriggle room and they simply got out-towned. Not in a spam post way more like a town had a clear directive and motivation. Things lined up in a way that was organic.
unwnd himself admitted that in a prior multiball game, a deadly townbloc was the key to making scum be locked out of the game.

Guess what we've got this game!
A deadly townbloc. Which with scum locked out of, means scum are going to get clean sweeped--the scum have little wriggle room.

Both the push on me, and the result on Past Present Future, are attempts to create wriggle room where there would otherwise be none, because they know they're getting out-towned otherwise.

Which is why unwnd is resorting to the very spam he derided.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Firebringer »

mastina i was talking about ur scumreads.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3711, mastina wrote:Won't explain my unwnd read?
This whole post is cancer. I am not reading it. Sum it up. Why is unwnd scum.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I lied i read like 25% and couldn't find a coherent point besides you arguing with unwnd and calling unwnd liar/misrepresenting or w/e.
It was all defense posting of what i read.
Show

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3622, MathBlade wrote:She has all this effort for finding my crumbs but none to case MMR. :/
I mean--I did case MMR.

I haven't shared
all
my reasons--there's mechanical reasons and play-based reasons I haven't shared.

But I HAVE cased MMR, repeatedly.

MMR's role does not match the setup as being a town role.
MMR's role has contradictions in it which made it unlikely to be a real role.
MMR's claim has fundamental mechanical flaws to it.

MMR's play has not fit as holding that role.
MMR's target selection is beyond-suboptimal and is borderline gamethrowing as town.
MMR's claimed target makes sense as scum but not as town.

Scum may have incentive to kill PPF.
Scum are boxed in by the PoE and doing something to get out of it is needed.

MMR's claim is not a hard-guilty, giving them an out.
MMR's way of having played the claimed role/result does not fit a town perspective.

MMR is within the PoE, and the PoE is guaranteed to have all 6 scum, so MMR has a 6/7 chance of being scum.

Past Present Future is always town here so if there is a 1v1 between PPF and any other player (in this case, MMR), PPF wins and thus MMR is scum.

This is the reasons for MMR being scum--I haven't shared them all explaining them all but I've shared a fair amount of them and shown enough of them that if you're reading my posts in spite of unwnd's attempt to drown them out, you should know that I have DAMN good reason to think MMR is scum.

I'd only need one of these to have good reason to suspect MMR; I have ALL of them.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Firebringer »

you just explained a read in which is 90% role reasons and 10% just not in town block.
Why should anyone sheep that
Show

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3626, Firebringer wrote:PPF is town therefore MMR is scum fake claiming.
It has no nuance to it
I mean that would be enough on its own.

I have explained why Past Present Future is always town here.

So with MMR claiming a soft guilty on PPF, I always vote MMR in the two.

But I have more reasons for voting MMR beyond that.

MMR was in the PoE.

I have mechanical reasons to doubt MMR's claim.
MMR's usage of the role does not match the three heads' worldview as town.

And I explained some of this in 3191 back here.
Not all, admittedly!

But I have explained at least some.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”