Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Bell »

Not sure if Luke is being too generous here with me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 198, Bell wrote:
In post 182, DeasVail wrote:
In post 167, Bell wrote:VOTE: Flavia

Seems like a fun wagon.
Why this wagon and not kokabiel?
Who?
They mean Kookaburra/Koko

Do you have time to provide constructive criticism on and ?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
N.Y. M
N.Y. M
They
Townie
N.Y. M
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:54 pm

Post by N.Y. M »

VOTE: Flavia
Nancy/Yume/Mastina hydra
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 199, Bell wrote:This is an interesting frogster. Not sure if power woof. Attempt.
I dunno if frogster scum is any good.
What do you mean by "interesting" ?

I don't think my scum game is good especially compared to my Town game but I've been able to claw my way to a win in most of my scum games. I just completed a mini normal today which was my best scum performance to date IMO. This post from there is the pinnacle of my achievement as scum:

viewtopic.php?p=13545293#p13545293

No, you aren't missing any relevant context other than I posted it ~12 hours before the deadline for a reason.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by RH »

Day 1 Count IV

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 14 remaining, it takes 8 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-11-16 17:00:00).

Last edited by RH on Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:30 pm

Post by RH »

Prodding Star Power
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Flavia was just online for a while by the way and declined to comment.
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:44 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 200, Bell wrote:Not sure if Luke is being too generous here with me.
I kinda hip shot you town based off of your interaction with Furtive. It was a combo of the tone feeling right, your conclusions on furtive being identical to my own, and you also immediately spot checking the flavor to match it with the claim.

Have not really circled back to looking at you since then.

I can pretend to scum read you though it you want
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 181, DeasVail wrote:But talk to me about Flavia. You clearly think that I’m wrong. Grandstanding is not going to sway me, so talk to me about your read there.
I guess despite not finishing elaborating my read on Flavia I did write a lot about it. Is there a reason you townread me in this game when from my point of view I'm playing similar to my SK game where I don't think you ever townread me?
The Bombay
The Bombay
Goon
The Bombay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by The Bombay »

In post 193, Frogsterking wrote:My alleged "psychoanalysis" indicates Flavia is the type of player who doesn't feel confident in faking SvS interactions or making up reads on scum buddies. I think almost all of the above are Town, if not all. I also don't think Flavia has interacted with their partners very much if at all. My "pychoanalysis" extends deeper however; Flavia feels isolated and Flavia is the most active groupscum.
Frog, if you are getting the feeling that Flavia is scummy, while also getting the feeling that she feels isolated. Why is your conclusion "she is the most active groupcum" and not "she seems like 3p"?

Even looking through your post, I am not seeing much that indicates scum except for the way you worded this point:
In post 193, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 40, Flavia wrote:
In post 37, The Bombay wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 10, Kokabiel wrote:
In post 7, Star Power wrote:Hello everyone! I am here, ready to be a shining light against the delegation!

VOTE: DeasVail
JUST the delegation?
I am kind of thinking that StarPower appearing to not know that there is a 3rd party makes them more likely to be town.

Seriously doubt that the actual 3rd party would not be too self-conscious to frame it that way, so imo town>scum>3rd party
But mafia can't collaborate with the 3rd party in this game. Everybody losses. So, makes sense mafia would be as interested in this 3rd party as the town. Or not that interested yet as the game just started.
Insight into Flavia's point of view: they think a lot about scum win con and not much else.
But, even then, it feels like you are defaulting to a Group Scum answer, instead of considering the 3p thinking about the win state for the 3p (in which everybody losses) vs win state for the mafia (which requires the elimination of the 3p)
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:32 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 208, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 181, DeasVail wrote:But talk to me about Flavia. You clearly think that I’m wrong. Grandstanding is not going to sway me, so talk to me about your read there.
I guess despite not finishing elaborating my read on Flavia I did write a lot about it. Is there a reason you townread me in this game when from my point of view I'm playing similar to my SK game where I don't think you ever townread me?
I think I did townread you at first in the SK game but I don’t remember how much I expressed that. I thought you were SK later on though.

That said, I really do think your play around Flavia here is much more indicative of you as town than scum. If I’m wrong about that, feel free to let me know
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 199, Bell wrote:This is an interesting frogster. Not sure if power woof. Attempt.
I dunno if frogster scum is any good.

*tilts head* tbh I’m surprised more people aren’t voting me, I say completely oblivious that I haven’t played with half the game before. Therefore they don’t know that my activity is kind of a blaring red sign that I’m scum here.
Frog is my strongest townread fwiw
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 pm

Post by DeasVail »

As for flavia, I don’t know? I might be wrong? I think kokabiel is more #scummy though and they still haven’t answered my question
Flavia
Flavia
She
Townie
Flavia
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:45 pm

Post by Flavia »

In post 193, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Flavia
In post 9, Flavia wrote:
In post 7, Star Power wrote:Hello everyone! I am here, ready to be a shining light against the delegation!

VOTE: Star Power

I hate shining lights. Always being deceptive.
Shading a slot which seems likely to become unpopular. Projection.
In post 13, Flavia wrote:
In post 12, DeasVail wrote:Hello! To make up for all the votes in Frog’s post, I will not vote.
Letting him take over all the votes? Opposition politician role?
A useless question in an effort to appear solvey. Low key pocketing vibes toward Dease.
In post 40, Flavia wrote:
In post 37, The Bombay wrote:
In post 10, Kokabiel wrote:

JUST the delegation?
I am kind of thinking that StarPower appearing to not know that there is a 3rd party makes them more likely to be town.

Seriously doubt that the actual 3rd party would not be too self-conscious to frame it that way, so imo town>scum>3rd party
But mafia can't collaborate with the 3rd party in this game. Everybody losses. So, makes sense mafia would be as interested in this 3rd party as the town. Or not that interested yet as the game just started.
Insight into Flavia's point of view: they think a lot about scum win con and not much else.
In post 57, Flavia wrote:
In post 55, Passenger wrote:
In post 50, Bell wrote:
In post 49, DeasVail wrote:I'm trying to make posts made so far AI in my head, but I'm not really coming up with much.
Must be scum out of ideas.
This is also what I thought. It seems like DeasVail is playing from the point of view of someone who is looking over posts with a checklist of tells to appear useful, rather than engaging in actual solving.

Maybe but why them specifically over hmm...basically everyone else, excluding Bombay and maybe Bell. Rest of us weren't exactly overtly solving stuff.

PS: I'm taking frogsterking's readings on page 1 as a joke, not them being serious
Low key pocketing vibes toward Dease, pointlessly listing players in the game (seemingly...), TMI into the gamestate.

As for their comment about me:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 8.2B1.0.29
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 8.2B1.0.29

Two scumtells in one. Discrediting a player who is aggressively solving as well as discrediting an argument against them by claiming it to be a joke. Empirically I can also say that no Town has ever reacted to me by assuming that I'm "joking" and on more than one occasion scum have pretended to interpret me to be "joking." Trolling, bizarre, weird, off-color, scum, "toxic" etc. are all responses I've recieved from Town, "joking" is not one of them. I can't provide direct evidence at this time as per site rules so you will have to take my word for it that to claim my first post was a joke is an example of an unnatural thought process which is likely to come from scum.
In post 103, Flavia wrote:
In post 44, The Bombay wrote:
This feels like you misunderstood. My point was that the mafia would be
more
cognizant of the existence of the 3rd party, while StarPower's post reads like someone who was not thinking about the existence of a 3rd party.

Therefore, town being the most likely alignment to make such a post.

Not the basis for a strong read, but as far as page 1 posts go, it is nice to have an inkling on someone

~Luke
OK, I see where you come from.
In post 59, Passenger wrote: The difference between DeasVail and the people who have been posting but not DeasVail is two things.

1. The fact that DeasVail posted about his inability to solve. This shows that DeasVail is scum concerned whether people believe he is solving or not. Statistically this has proven to be a weak but >rand tell.

2. The content of his post. He says that he’s trying to make posts AI in his head, but can’t. Scum when out of ideas tries to do exactly that: look at posts and see if they follow a list of common tells, rather than organically notice a post and realize that it follows a tell, which town does. I suppose the gist of what I’m saying is that DeasVail is scum trying to find reads by creating thought processes, meanwhile town finds reads not by creating thought processes but by simply having those thought processes.
OK, did post 74 change your read?

Ah, psychoanalysis...not my favorite but what can you do?
Low key pocketing vibes toward Bombay as well as Passenger and more shading the scary Resident who is trying to solve the game. Very useless question directed toward Passenger about 74, remember "a question a day keeps the tracker away." https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 8.2B0.5.29

If you don't believe me, keep reading this post and tell me how much you think Flavia thought about the answer to their question about 74.
In post 109, Flavia wrote:Well, might seem so but ignoring isn't the best word to use. Reserving judgement till I can come to a conclusion.

You think so? Thing is Bell made one statement about DeasVail being scum out of ideas. Passenger asks a question about what means to make AI posts in their head. Next post, votes expanding on Bell's reasoning. I'm actually interested how things...change. If they do.

See no reason to lie about you liking psychoanalysis. I mean, lots of people do. Just not my liking...all those associations. Never believed in them
Taking a reserved and cautious approach is a scum tell for most players. Quibbling over semantics is scummy. Summarizing what happened in the game (and reminding us that there are other players in the game by listing their names again) without any attempt to parse for alignment information is scummy. The bit at the end about psychoanalysis is pointless jabber which seems pockety toward anyone willing to listen.
In post 115, Flavia wrote:On page 5? Sorry, I'm not clairvoyant, mafia or really a good player. You'll get what I can think of now:

The Bombay: liked post 44, though I can really say I agree with that logics. Seems solvey. Maybe, maybe town.
Oh, I think the whole vote stuff about that vote is just playing Freud. Starting a random wagon might not be very efficient but it seems as much as I've read on this site to be a very used tactic.

Kokabiel: post 47- hmm, maybe they believe they've seen something but the way I see "a cigar is just a cigar". Don't get what scum-DeasVale would get from asking to join a vote that as far as I can tell is pretty much random. Basically, they either are trying to solve but I am not getting the logic or trying to find a reason to vote someone. Not sure yet.

Andresvmp- Post 94 has some logic. Granted, pretty non-committed but it was was page 3 or 4.

Furtiveglance- person who claimed miller. Suppose for the moment we can't disbelieve this claim.

DeasVail- so, I guess he tries to find town. Which is logical. No idea why you'd have a list so early. You might be contagious.

You- post 11. Reason I took it as a joke is that well, IMHO, anyone who can say who is mafia/town based on 1 post is either mafia or should work for FBI. Post 66- you really think two experienced mafia players couldn't make that interaction? Other than intuition why it couldn't be SvS? Post 87 is logical question, though didn't see Johnny post any reason to be suspicious of DeasVail? rest is mostly you knowing the whole mafia team is stuff and being overly assertive.

Passenger- told you why I found some posts...worrying.

The rest are the rest. No real idea.
My alleged "psychoanalysis" indicates Flavia is the type of player who doesn't feel confident in faking SvS interactions or making up reads on scum buddies. I think almost all of the above are Town, if not all. I also don't think Flavia has interacted with their partners very much if at all. My "pychoanalysis" extends deeper however; Flavia
feels isolated
and Flavia
is the most active groupscum.

Also, if you want to know what a Town response looks like, try this:
In post 99, Herta wrote:
In post 79, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 26, Herta wrote:Softclaim present.

VOTE: johnny
In post 27, Herta wrote:

I'm gonna need coffee.
Time's up, Herta. I need you to stop thread flaking and write a reads list now.
Rude.
In post 100, Herta wrote:Marci is town.

or sometimes this:
In post 336, Rad wrote:
In post 296, Frogsterking wrote:I'm waiting to hear more from you about your own reads, Rad.
Sure. I'm leaning town on a few people. Off The Hook. PenguinPower. Pooky. Nothing specific about them, just some early vibes that I don't weigh too heavily but they are there.

Lean scum on The toad. I think is reading too deeply into my question. I could only come up with 2 good explanations as noted in , and I'm leaning towards the scum read.

No other real reads atm. I think Lukewarm has given enough good content to come to a reasonable early read, which I might go do now. Most people are still joking around so it's hard to tell what's what yet. Also this is such a huge game I don't even know how to approach it. I think the wagon on Ceph was interesting but not sure what I can get out of it yet.
I'd stake my life on the fact that #115 from Flavia is horseshit which was improvised on the spot.
In post 133, Flavia wrote:Random or serious?
"A question a day keeps the tracker away." Remember to continue reading for Flavia's follow up to their questions in and .
In post 160, Flavia wrote:
In post 135, Passenger wrote: This doesn’t make sense, because Marci’s vote was clearly RVS. From this incorrect premise Kokabiel comes to the logical conclusion that Frogster is town and DeasVail is scum. Her assumption that Marci is scum for her naked vote is an NAI overreaction.
Do you agree with that logic or are you saying is making sense based on Kokabiel logic. Cuz I'm not seeing it.

Also, the miller claim. Never played with one. But from what I've read, it's basically a claim that's usually treated as "consider it true for the moment cuz we can't really disprove it". That's why I don't see much in Bell's reaction- said that it could be totally true, but could come from either town or mafia who played with a miller.
"A question a day keeps the tracker away." Now we have a question in to stay mindful for the follow up as well. Here they go bringing up Bell again. Why? Why do they keep reminding us Bell exists in the game? Do they think his posts can be viewed as scummy and they're hoping we will all suddenly notice and miselim him?
In post 162, Flavia wrote:
In post 155, Frogsterking wrote:If partner equity is going to become a theme, I'd like to propose Passenger has partner equity with N.Y.M and Flavia. When players are hyper accurate (like I
sometimes
am on D1) it can force scum to make scumtells they wouldn't ordinarily make (like chainsawing.) I can link to you at least one completed game where scum were forced to react this way to me. looks... unnatural to me? It pings me in a way Passenger's posting hasn't done yet. I feel there can be an element of projection in it where Passenger accuses me of approaching other slots in bad faith while they themselves manufacture a case by misrepresenting my motivations.

I'll admit Koko was a part of my team solve I mentioned earlier, but now with more information (from their wagon piling on) I feel their reaction to pressure is more indicative of a Resident who is wrongly accused.

Also yes I may as well out my team solve is N.Y.M/Flavia/Passenger, it was previously N.Y.M/Flavia/Koko.

My opinion is that there is an element of Price's Law at play, where Flavia and N.Y.M are abandoning thread control and Passenger feels motivated to take up the reigns as a more active scum poster.

I'll wait a little bit longer before I get into my ideas about hunting for the Dictator.

If it becomes a theme- maybe I should figure it out what this partner equity is.

And you've figured it out I'm mafia all the while back. Your confidence is impressive...though very wrong. But I'm really curious...how did NYM got into that team. And when did we abandon threat control when I posted very little and NYM posted- exactly once.
Low key pocketing vibes toward me, mistaking me for a mere frog who will flip their read because I got a little attention (I am not a frog, I am both a frogster and a king.) Playing dumb pretending not to understand the concept partner equity refers to even though it's immediately obvious that it refers to associative tells is an example of a unnatural thought process which is more likely from scum.

I have some empirical evidence is more likely to come from scum which I can share as per site rules but I am getting burnt out so I will save the rest of my analysis of this post, the one below and my conclusion for another time.
In post 169, Flavia wrote:
In post 163, The Bombay wrote: It makes it feel like she wanted to make a comment on *something*
~Luke
That part might be true. I try to talk more.

Maybe, but it was an observation related to my question to furtive.

Current discussion? Well, I am here: Kokabiel is convinced asking for votes on them is scum. Plus the whole inviting vs invited being a sign of town/mafia. Nope, don't agree with this logic but I don't think mafia would be so willing to put it all on that hill.

Frog- they made it clear they scumread me from the beginning. I was sincerely curious how they came to the conclusion the team is me/Passenger and the person who posted once.

Finally reasons.

1) Yes, I totally knew the person posting once will become an unpopular slot. Based on your later associations, mafia -me knew this without even being able to talk to them (cuz you said we are not partners). I am a master strategist.

2) Trust me, no one would think me saying "letting him take over all the votes" is solvey. Cuz it was an obvious joke. An d about pocketing- by that standard, everybody was pocketing people at the start of the game.

3) Nah, I've just read the rules. And cuz I've seen something pointing out the whole mafia being more aware than town about a 3rd player, I've pointed out mafia would be just as interested cuz they can't win with the 3rd party. Just logic.

4) I was actually questioning someone over a read about Deus. Yeah, I wasn't sold on their reasons they are mafia. This is pocketing to you?

Your reads on page one: star is lamist but more likely town, town lean Flavia, Kokabiel, Johnny and Bell (with scumreading me somewhat). And kill some hydras. Yeah, I took them as a joke. Hell, even as mafia I'd took them as a joke. Just saying.

5) Yeah, the whole pocketing. Also, let me rewrite this: Bell made a comment about Deas being out of ideas-Passenger asks to explain- then votes without waiting for an answer basically saying "I agree with you". 74 was me trying to see if they are in interested in the answer or just wanting a reason to vote based on someone else's post. But they did.

6) Yeah,I am more reserved. That's true. Can't do much about this. Also, really, how on earth is my semi-joke about psychoanalysis pockety. What, mafia me expected people to just be so impressed about mentioning psychoanalysis they'd be like "yeah, town".

7) Fugitive put a naked vote. Actually, yes, I wanted to see if it's random or not.

8) Yeah, it's true. I don't see the logic. Wonder if it's something I missed. But Koko seems to really believe it and I don't see why they'd insist that much on it as mafia.

9) I actually wasn't playing dumb. I even googled it: came with some results about partner's share in business. You are fixated on pocketing. No, I am telling the truth. You come across as very confident but you are wrong.

Also, don't spend your time making teams based on me being mafia. PS: if you are town here, lets make a deal: I'm not mafia or 3rd party, next game you brag half as much about reads. Deal?
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:49 am

Post by Kokabiel »

My read fell apart because Luke answered a question directed at Marci and didn't sign it. I gave out all my cards for why i thought Marci was scum and Marci saw them and countered it. I don't know if she actually had a read or just made it up after i called out. The only certain thing is that i got outplayed and she has a snarky attitude towards me.

The only thing that caught my immediate attention while reading is Frogs read on Flavia(Don't call me koko btw) and Flavia not knowing betting/making deals is against the rules.
While some points can be seen as too far-fetched or unlikely; With every point made that connects Flavia's posts to Mini's scumhunting kit, the read becomes more and more persuasive.
Especially since Flavia is new.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:50 am

Post by DeasVail »

yeah idk frog I’m not feeling flavia-scum
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:02 am

Post by Kokabiel »

In post 212, DeasVail wrote:As for flavia, I don’t know? I might be wrong? I think kokabiel is more #scummy though and they still haven’t answered my question
In post 120, DeasVail wrote: I feel like getting wagons happening is a pretty common way of moving the game out of the early stages. Has your experience been different?
This question?
Yes i agree that wagoning people to gain info early on is a great idea.
A naked vote and calling other people to join it; Not a great idea. Sure they might have had a reason in a place where nobody but Luke could see but i don't know that. All i knew at the time is there is a person with 0 posts, 0 reasons calling others to join the wagon. I have no idea why people don't see it as a red flag.
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Kokabiel »

I can continue arguing with Marci, but that would just be pot calling the kettle black
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Kokabiel »

I don't remember sharing my leany reads so soon in any games so it's lackluster:
Bell is being Bell
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
N.Y.M is a 3-headed hydra with 5 posts, so what am i supposed to do with that?
In post 196, N.Y. M wrote:I’m not using up more than one of whatever’s remaining of my 125 posts on this nonsense.
Hate this sentence.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Luke is solid but Marci is dragging the duo through the mud
Penguin is being penguin even when he is a cat
I put Deas on possible scum list and am observing if he does anything weird. So far he looks to me like he is always on the 2nd row of ongoing things and never leads anything.
Flavia is potential scum based on Frogs read, but i have yet to look at her myself since i didn't bother with her so far.
Star has yet to deliver on their promise
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Furtive was off my radar. His vote on Bell was meh, but i think he is feeling pressure because some people think reads should exist within a few pages since he himself, didn't have reads.
His TR on Bombay might be him trying to get on their good side.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Johnny is lacking in substance and his only post is the partner equity
Feeling good about Frog so far but i know i shouldn't let my guard down
I forgot about Andre until now. Nothing to note
I really like Passenger because he is always engaging and is thinking about stuff from multiple angles
Not sure how i feel about Herta. They don't talk about useless things but they are being vague about their reasonings for the reads
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Kokabiel »

In post 206, Frogsterking wrote:Flavia was just online for a while by the way and declined to comment.
Flavia ignored this comment. I assume if there was a valid reason she would've answered it already.
Flavia
Flavia
She
Townie
Flavia
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Flavia »

I like to read on my phone while drinking my coffee (heh, no work) but I can't exactly quote stuff and do things on it. So, I just read. Type later.
I mean, it could be a whole conspiracy where I ignored him or I could be telling the truth. Didn't think it was relevant cuz that's no way anyone could prove it anyway.

Given that I did answer some time later, why did you think it's important?
Kokabiel
Kokabiel
Townie
Kokabiel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:38 am

Post by Kokabiel »

In post 220, Flavia wrote: Given that I did answer some time later, why did you think it's important?
Not denying something despite knowing of it is the same as affirming it. I also read on phone a lot so i know what you mean.
The thing i'm paying more attention to is why Frog had a need to call you out on that. I can't type what's on my mind exactly cuz its complicated...
Frog basically overkilled you with facts and logic. While his case is compelling, you being new on the site makes you an easy target for a mis-elimination without consequences.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:08 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Man this is the wordiest game I've played in a minute, let me rub the sleepies out of my eyes
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:09 am

Post by PenguinPower »

ikr - you should vote kokabiel
<(") | (")>
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:39 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Town (most to least): The Bombay, Frogsterking, Passenger, DeasVail, JohnnyFarrar, Herta, Flavia, PenguinPower

Therefore a POE of 5:
Andres - done nothing really
Bell - feels a bit sus like I said earlier
Kokabiel - I don't really like 218, seems to have scum mindset on the brain talking about me 'pocketing' The Bombay and then goes and says 'I really like Passenger because he is always engaging and is thinking about stuff from multiple angles' but yeah hmm
NYM - done nothing, don't like the vote on Flavia which was unexplained. I think Flavia seems quite natural so far.
Star Power - done nothing. I don't really think their opening was scummy but just lack of posting so in the poe.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”