BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:57 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Can everyone else give their opinions on Elmo as well please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Eh, I think Elmo might just be absent, unlike tapio who I think is actually scummy.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Looker »

How is this different from Greeting?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:25 am

Post by Looker »

@Elmo - When you say you feel yuck about Tapioca's blame game, are you saying that they're wrong or are you saying that they're being disingenuously wrong?
Tapiocaphobe
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Tapiocaphobe »

i don't like the posts they've made and i don't like the time it's taken to make them even with an excuse
In post 327, Looker wrote:How is this different from Greeting?
what do you mean?
Tapiocaphobe
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Tapiocaphobe »

In post 314, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 250, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Hi. My slot was almost hammered. Huzzah

Also nails suck to type with
Currently at a point where I think its
one of Tapio or Elmo and one of BlueSnake or Looker

VOTE: Tapio
where is this coming from?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Looker »

In post 329, Tapiocaphobe wrote:i don't like the posts they've made and i don't like the time it's taken to make them even with an excuse
what do you mean?
Spoiler:
In post 170, Greeting wrote:
In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Greeting has done
[...]
0 scum hunting

That's not a good look, chief.
In post 165, Player6 wrote:I think that greeting being in my first scum read and also has done a lot of shady things like having
0 scum hunting
and maybe I'm heading towards a Greeting/Ghardi scum team but I still think that bellaphant needs to be watched still as they aren't fully in the clear VOTE: Greeting
Did you guys pre-decide this push and blatantly untrue argumentation, which can be easily proven by just looking into my ISO, in the scumchat?
In post 317, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 315, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Elmo already has two votes Spartan and they have contributed nothing as of yet.

Can't find time to post content but can find time to explain why they're not posting content.
Takes 30 seconds to make a post about what's going on irl then an hour reading this whole game.
The crime seems to be more about not being present than doing anything sneaky.
Tapiocaphobe
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Tapiocaphobe
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Tapiocaphobe »

In post 331, Looker wrote:
In post 329, Tapiocaphobe wrote:i don't like the posts they've made and i don't like the time it's taken to make them even with an excuse
what do you mean?
Spoiler:
In post 170, Greeting wrote:
In post 161, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Greeting has done
[...]
0 scum hunting

That's not a good look, chief.
In post 165, Player6 wrote:I think that greeting being in my first scum read and also has done a lot of shady things like having
0 scum hunting
and maybe I'm heading towards a Greeting/Ghardi scum team but I still think that bellaphant needs to be watched still as they aren't fully in the clear VOTE: Greeting
Did you guys pre-decide this push and blatantly untrue argumentation, which can be easily proven by just looking into my ISO, in the scumchat?
In post 317, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 315, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Elmo already has two votes Spartan and they have contributed nothing as of yet.

Can't find time to post content but can find time to explain why they're not posting content.
Takes 30 seconds to make a post about what's going on irl then an hour reading this whole game.
The crime seems to be more about not being present than doing anything sneaky.
like i said in 297, i think the behavior of his slot was suspect in d1. i find 307 and 312 particularly disingenuous considering I had just given my reasons for suspecting the slot

in fact, where is 312 coming from after 303? if they themselves think their slot should be suspected then why do they go on to make a post discrediting the push on them?
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/It

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by BlueSnakelet »

In post 269, Spartan117 wrote:
In post 262, BlueSnakelet wrote:I'm pretty sure Spartan is town. I know I argued otherwise before, but I changed my mind. I was only being way too confident in a tinfoil theory I created.
Why did your opinion on me change? I actually thought my game content was very lacking at the end/later stages of day 1.
I am no longer convinced by my argument from Day 1. The fact that you weren't pushing for Greeting's elimination can be more easily explained by you being town, and having no reason to eliminate Greeting, then by being scum and having a 4D chess plan to gain a minuscule amount of towncred. After thinking about it a few times, it became obvious that the potential reward that Scum!Spartan would gain with it does not outweigh the risk of failing to eliminate Greeting.
In post 297, Tapiocaphobe wrote:spartan was really scummy in d1. he had very little to say after RVS, talked repeatedly throughout the day about how unsure he was of greeting's slot (172, 175, 199, 226/227) without seemingly any interest in actually sorting the slot, but is very happy to vote him once town starts running out of time. he does, however, have a lot to say (and an OMGUS vote!) on blue for bringing up something I actually thought had some water to it: the idea that scum!spartan is happy to let greeting eliminate himself. spartan says himself in 175 that he has little influence on how the push goes (i think its also scummy he then goes on to imply there's scum voting him by "wondering" aloud without trying to sort). I'm honestly surprised blue backed off on this read today; NK15's flip should make that read
stronger,
considering we now know a big part of the push was town.
Not Known being the night kill is actually evidence against Spartan being scum. If my Day 1 argument was correct, Spartan wouldn't flip the ones who were greatly pushing Greeting. It would be better for Mafia if we didn't know that a big part of the push was town.
Let he who is with sin, and loves it, cast the final stone.
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by BlueSnakelet »

In post 325, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can everyone else give their opinions on Elmo as well please.
I scumread their predecessor, and that's about it.
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by BlueSnakelet »

In post 320, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 262, BlueSnakelet wrote:How likely it is for a Day 1 miselimination wagon to be composed entirely out of town?

Odds are a lot higher then you think there could be one easily the both don't need to be on there for a wagon lol back

I think there is mafia amongst them. I don't think both of them are, but surely at least one.

Out of the four remaining wagoners (Tapioca, P6, Spartan and Looker), I'm more suspicious of P6, who acted scummy from the beginning. But I want to give their replacement a chance for redemption.

I'm townleaning Tapioca and Looker. Tapioca created the wagon (while mafia would most likely jump into existing wagons), and Looker hammered Greeting only when they had no choice (other than letting a No Elimination go through).

I'm pretty sure Spartan is town. I know I argued otherwise before, but I changed my mind. I was only being way too confident in a tinfoil theory I created.

And finally, there's BlueBloodedToffee, who pushed for Greeting's elimination while staying off any wagon. That's a scumtell if I ever saw one. VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee
I like the thought behind this but I hate this post. Feels like you are trying to set something up.
What do you think I'm trying to set up? This isn't a rhetorical question. Please give me your best answer.
In post 225, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 211, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If I squint really hard Bella, 60 might come across as scum hunting. The rest is dross.

I'm waiting to hammer. If anyone wants to put Greeting to E-1, I would greatly appreciate it.
By scum hunting, you mean pushing for people? Wouldn't mafia also want to push for someone's elimination? I see those probing as a greater towntell than a straight up push.
This also doesn't make sense. Mafia just want people dead. Ideally stronger ones for to simplicity and people will be more likely to sheep and let the armchair qb take the role
And one of two ways for Mafia to make people dead is to push them during the day, is it not?
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 332, Tapiocaphobe wrote:in fact, where is 312 coming from after 303? if they themselves think their slot should be suspected then why do they go on to make a post discrediting the push on them?
Because people use votes for pressure flailing. This is my first game here in years and things I remember. Remember towns only power is the vote. Hence why using it
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 326, Bellaphant wrote:Eh, I think Elmo might just be absent, unlike tapio who I think is actually scummy.
Yeah and I've been trying to say a little more just going off on this days activity and not reading day one as it feels like a blah. I've also read a few isos and gained some knowledge and yeah.
In post 328, Looker wrote:@Elmo - When you say you feel yuck about Tapioca's blame game, are you saying that they're wrong or are you saying that they're being disingenuously wrong?
I feel like they are push my death due to the lack of content and hunting I've done. Where I look at it as one of those things like this case or lack of on me is activity based. It's like let's get more credit for getting someone who's not really here for the game.

Permanently V/LA
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:38 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@elmo, day one was like ten pages, I think it's worth reading, even if only the start of day (player six weirdness) and the end (greeting push (. Coming back with some reads would be great.

Have we had a VC recently?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:13 am

Post by furtiveglance »

VC 2.3

Elmo TeH AzN (2) BlueBloodedToffee, Tapiocaphobe

BlueBloodedToffee (1) Bellaphant

Tapiocaphobe (1) Spartan117

Not Voting (3) BlueSnakelet, Elmo TeH AzN, Looker

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to eliminate.

(expired on 2022-11-25 19:58:21)
Last edited by furtiveglance on Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

@mod how many are needed for a death?

Permanently V/LA
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:38 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 340, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
@mod how many are needed for a death?
4, It's always just over half the number of players. I've edited it into the VC.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: tapio

I thought there were a lot more votes here. Huh.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:02 am

Bella's voting is opportunistic as fuck right now.

Bella, what are your thoughts on Elmo?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:08 am

In post 56, Bellaphant wrote:I find greeting hard to read, traditionally.
Missed this post regarding Greeting in my earlier conversation with Bella, too. Her read progression on Greeting was mad scummy.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:10 am

It's prob just Bella/Elmo to be honest.

Will elim either.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I'm sorry, what?

Scum!Bella doesn't ask for a VC, signal her surprise at the lack of votes and basically naked vote. Do you think my play is that messy?

I'm voting tapio for opportunitistic voting. Earlier in the day they seemed to be your scum read?

I want elmo to read a bit and give some reads, I'm not dragging them to elo, but this is where I want some pressure rn

P-edit I've literally discussed that wit you already?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:12 am

Elmo's interaction with the game is almost entirely based on responding directly to things asked of him, as opposed to independent scum hunting.

Bella's read progression on Greeting and subsequent voting on D2 has been horrendous, too.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:12 am

Tapio has a vote Bella, it's not a naked vote.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:13 am

You technically made Tapio the joint leading wagon with Elmo and I don't understand why you're not prodding Elmo more and almost avoiding taking too take much of a stance on them.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”