ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

Another reason why those 3 voting Johnny contains at minimum 1 wolf cause the Kingsguard is definitely not all town and can contain more than 1 wolf.

@Andres
I don’t care how much you have fantasies thinking you’re the best and can pick all town, you didn’t. End of story.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I think Mastina is upset because her internet is out again. She's getting some bad winter storms right now.

But don't miss a chance to take a dumb dig, drapion.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3425, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Kingsguard is definitely not all town and can contain more than 1 wolf.
What is this based on?
YOUR AD HERE

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:53 am

In post 3424, Datisi wrote:@drapion can you please answer my question on why you changed your mind on roden and johnny

like if you're town you are gonna need to cooperate with us
If I coopreate you better also cooperate on VP purposely leaving a discrimination of a post every other post and not responding to the player, every FUCKING time.

He might not THINK he has to respond to the player but he DOES.

And please acknowledge what I said about GL.

The initial reason I was wolf reading PP and Johnny was based on PT but it was also based around the Andres/GL/VP world and once Dwlee flipped wolf that world was gone.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:56 am

Sorry about this Rage but there is absolutely zero thing Townie about VP and GL’s vote placement on Dwlee as I pointed out Day 1 should not be clearing to the push day 2 where I ALREADY STATED, Dwlee was a very obvious planned buss.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:58 am

Like look at VP, Read His Posts!
It’s how a wolf posts!

I genuinely can’t find something Townie in that guys posts.
Either Wolfy or Null and the Wolfy things are very obvious to me.

Damn I wish you died in the duel so I can have you flip red and get to bloat on how obvious you were and be confused why no one else pushed there hard other then me.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:59 am

Bro ima need VP’s Meta and I am gonna need it badly.

Anyone got some town games and wolf games he had been in?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:02 am

In post 3427, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 3425, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Kingsguard is definitely not all town and can contain more than 1 wolf.
What is this based on?
If you think the entire kingsguard is town that is a load of crap but your probably a wolf and there is probably a partner or two in there with you.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3428, ProfessorDrapion wrote:He might not THINK he has to respond to the player but he DOES.

And please acknowledge what I said about GL
I don't waste time responding to things that are self evidently wrong with even minimal effort.

Here is the proces:
-click vote count drapion cites
-open pooky iso
-look at vote count immediately after count drapion cites
-see GL voted dwlee again
-close mafiascum dot net
-shut laptop
-sigh heavily

You want me to explain to you that you're not even remotely looking at context while making your bad faith reads? I don't think I need to do that because it is extremely self evident to anyone who takes 4 seconds to look at what you're saying.
YOUR AD HERE

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:04 am

I haven’t liked any of VP’s posts and defiantly not day 1 and their treatment and talk with Maria.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3431, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Bro ima need VP’s Meta and I am gonna need it badly.

Anyone got some town games and wolf games he had been in?
buddy. i've played like 10+ games with vp. probably 15+. I KNOW HIS META. I MADE A TOWNCASE ON HIM BASED ON META ON DAY 1. you are not convincing me he is scum by saying "read his posts!" because this is unironically the towniest baltar i have seen in a good while
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 am

Bro it doesn’t matter.
It was the fact GL DID move twice and the last move was to die it up.

I’m sorry buckaroo but if my teammate wasn’t savable I would vote back to at the end:

My point still stands.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 am

Sorry Datsis, that isn’t a link to VP wolf games.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:07 am

Actually it’s the town games I really want.

I want to compare that.
See if it’s indeed different or not.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Datisi »

i fucking paused hollow knight so i could go on my laptop for this

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89870
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89120

here's two most recent ones. looking forward to seeing you twist them into him being scum

pedit: those are scumgames
most recent vp towngames are

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=89631
viewtopic.php?t=89500
viewtopic.php?t=88600
viewtopic.php?t=89302

like half of these were alredy linked over the course of this game but i am glad to see you are reading very closely
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:10 am

@Mastina

You think people are smart enough to realize it was a planned buss?

Probably not right away.
Usually it takes a couple ML’s that we didn’t need to do and then someone comes up with the idea it’s a planned buss and sometimes it’s one of the wolves. Then everyone agrees and calls that man town because of their late coming suggestion, like WHAT?

Like a genuinely can’t handle this shit sometimes.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:14 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 3436, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Bro it doesn’t matter.
It was the fact GL DID move twice and the last move was to die it up.

I’m sorry buckaroo but if my teammate wasn’t savable I would vote back to at the end:

My point still stands.
It was moved off dwlee for about 12 hours. If you are actually trying to find the scum motive here, what is it?

You were trying to counter wagon dwlee harder by shit talking me during that same window than GL was elsewhere.

GL voted back on dwlee once Shea started threatening to execute a townie. Again, what's the scum motivation here.

Don't bother reading other games for meta because you're already struggling with basic facts in this one, homie.
YOUR AD HERE

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:19 am

Yeah so VP solves (Solvey vibe) more as town and as a wolf be tried to make posts to either fit his narrative or minor shade or post something that’s in terms of pointing out a post in bad light rather then solving
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:20 am

You know what, I can’t disagree with what VP said. He makes a good point.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m VLA until tomorrow morning, but I’ll try to read throughout the day so I can stay up to date.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:23 am

Yeah I still think GL and VP are the same alignment.
They can be town but it’s really hard to see them as town cause there was still quite a bit of stuff VP did I felt wolfy but I’ll look back at it later.
Maybe tomorrow.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:28 am

Also which person voted for king is mafia?

Cause like, there is 5 starting wolves, since when is a wolf not a damn option?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3336, Datisi wrote:
In post 3161, Andresvmb wrote:@VP, @Datisi, @GuiltyLion, @Titus, I’m fine with a Johnny execution, and I will most definitely vote there if needed. I’m finding the argument that Rhaenyra wouldn’t try so strongly to put Town they seem to be solid as King to the point where they rage quit the game somewhat persuasive.
i don't think it's a ridiculous argument, but i do think it's inherently wifom and that the bad johnny stuff does not outweigh that. especially the council thread posting.

and they didn't ragequit the game, they got force replaced.

---
In post 3314, VP Baltar wrote:Roden, if GL is scum, why are you not voting him? Also, who else is scum? Why are you convinced Johnny is town?
oh hey, exactly what i was thinking about. very cool.

i skimmed the roden/gl argument. i didn't see anything from roden that made me want to change my vote. (and if he weren't arguing with gl, i'd even say i suspect this to be a walling svs fight meant to bore everyone to death.)

---

i tried to read their stuff + dann's wall in depth, but uh. big tired head empty. i'm around for like half an hour if someone wants to realtime about something, tho.
Datisi I agree, and I do think Johnny is going to have to pay with blood here. I just didn’t want to wholesale dismiss the argument because it didn’t come across as disingenuous. I am equating being force replaced with rage quitting because I do think they absolutely understood the impact of putting the vote that they did down. As in, I think they knew if they voted so quickly they would be forced to leave the game, and yet they did anyway in frustration. You’re right and I agree that it carries a lot of WIFOM, and Scum that’s disillusioned with how the game is going could have used that as an excuse to leave the game, but I would be very frustrated if I’m in a Team with someone and they’re playing like Rhaenyra and on top of that, they get force replaced because of something they did intentionally. But I don’t know them as a player and I don’t know what their boundaries are.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3337, Roden wrote:
In post 3314, VP Baltar wrote:Roden, if GL is scum, why are you not voting him? Also, who else is scum? Why are you convinced Johnny is town?
What does voting GL right now do? There's no pressure from it, no one seems go he agreeing with here or in the PT but no one's really trying to stop me either. I'm more interested in discerning GL's alignment than trying to flip him outright, the same reason I wasn't voting him yesterday.

I posted thoughts on my reads in the PT but my other scum reads are LLD and Owen. Also not really opposed to an Andres elim. Dann's read on me is pretty bad considering the past few games and the PYP that just ended, but it would be weird if he were S/S with LLD. And this isn't necessarily a scum read, but my town read on Shea has lessened throughout today, I expected them to come at today at a different angle and haven't really seen that.

Johnny is town to me because Rhae felt super townie in the non-supporter PT. Dwlee forging associatives with unwnd on their way out the door also just doesn't make sense if they're partners. OTOH, Johnny doing pretty much nothing is a valid reason to want to vote him today, so I get why he's under suspicion. I just don't see much of a case on him right now.
I’m not going to let you get away with just throwing out there that you wouldn’t be opposed to my execution. If you have points to make about my alignment, make them here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3346, Andante wrote:So I was looking at stuff, saw this:
In post 346, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Dwlee99 [1]: VP Baltar
then went looking for the vote:
In post 237, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 227, Datisi wrote:lukewarm and baltar are overlooking the key difference between guardians and this game - an ic is always going to be a townie, the question is just whether it's gonna be me or another townie. here, king isn't guaranteed to be town. i know i'm town.

---

In post 200, VP Baltar wrote:
VOTE: dwlee

why dwlee? i was starting to feel they're kinda scummy
On the IC part, idk, feels like you're splitting hairs. King is going to be a lot of responsibility I assume, and the feeling seems like it would be similar since, as you confirm, you know you're town.

Are you advocating for yourself to be king now seriously?

On dwlee, voted there because I felt like it. I don't have a scummy vibe there at this point, and I think it's pretty unlikely I follow Mastina's proposal.
And I'm not too sure what I think here, cause I think Datisi and VP just feel odd here, I could see both talking about a scum partner!Dwlee, like, idk that interaction just reads weird to me knowing now that Dwlee was scum.

But I know I wanted to call Datisi twn for the Dwlee flip, however reading this makes me want to go back and see what actually cause Dwlee to call Datisi maf, cause suddenly I'm thinking it's probably not a good reason to call Datisi town.. idk, that's probably my next line of thought to look at, but it's not happening tonight
Andante sorry to do this, but you’re not getting VPB or Datisi executed today, and I will definitely fight you to the death if you start making these cases. You’re just plainly looking in the wrong place. VPB tried to get DW executed quickly to avoid a potential shot from the King - are you arguing that was theater? Why does VPB (and Datisi for that matter) insist on pushing DW the next day when the NK was done to maximize the damage to GL’s standing in the game? This should be obvious to you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”