Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 1817, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm skeptical scum!Shea replaces out like that
It's the unique thing bugging me but MariaR was to scummy for me to not push it
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1821, Shirou wrote:
In post 1814, fireisredsir wrote:shirou do you think that maria's replace in here feels significantly different from how she replaced in here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=90102&user_select%5B%5D=28247

imo in that one it also felt like she had a kind of weirdly inconsistent combination of levels of gamestate knowledge + confidence
Checking the first posts I don't see how she did a blatant lie like here, confidence isn't that usual from MariaR from what little I remember, but what is inconsistent about her knowledge there, I am not reading an entire day there to understand. Explain what I am looking at/for yeah?
to me it's the combination of gamestate reads and quick takes on dayplay reads that feel conflicting and don't make sense together, and stating opinions on slots that later she has said she hasn't read (which iirc she did with dwlee)

ill wait for her to respond about the voting thing but i see a plausible explanation and i don't really think it's a blatant lie
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1820, Enchant wrote:
In post 1817, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm skeptical scum!Shea replaces out like that
why
I think both:

a) he's more likely to be offended at being called a wimp and the "toxic bullshit" if he's town

b) in the Shea scum world, VPB is
correct
in his push on Shea, and Shea is effectively replacing out in response to being accurately pressured (even if the reasoning is insulting). Which is kind of a shitty move to bail on a game and your teammates just cause you don't like how a townie is pushing you. VPB was definitely being a bit insulting but I don't think he was being wildly out of bounds of a mafia game, and I think scum in Shea's position who is genuinely bothered by VPB would be more likely to just take a break and not play for a bit rather than leave entirely, because deep down they know they are being sussed accurately. idk, as scum when I'm caught for things, even if I think they're stupid or insulting, ultimately deep down I know it's a function of townies picking up on bad vibes or subconscious tells in my behavior, and I would feel conflicted about being so upset about that that I leave a game. whereas town in Shea's spot is probably just not having fun and thus more inclined to just peace out
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1822, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i’ll vote Maria depending on VC, what is it currently?
when did you start scumreading Shea/MariaR
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Enchant »

I dislike "If you are scum and being insulted, you supposed to suck it up as it's true" attitude as it's doesh't work in practice.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i think replace outs are hard to predict the exact motivations behind and i don't think it's generally a good idea to base a read on them

for example scum shea could have known that he would 100% replace out in that situation as town and so felt like he needed to in order to avoid any sort of trust tell type situation

he also could just actually have the same response as either alignment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1828, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1822, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i’ll vote Maria depending on VC, what is it currently?
When Shirou posted their reasoning for scumreading Maria which i thought was valid, and i also said i would vote with Shirou if i agreed with their case, and they are my townread so i’m going to consider what they say.
I feel like this should be logical to you so why even ask?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk, VPB's final accusations that seemed to set him off were being a 'wimp' and scumsiding and talking nonsense, and I don't really think any of that is gonna register so insulting if you're scum

you all don't have to agree with it but just feels more likely to be coming from town there
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1831, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1828, GuiltyLion wrote:
When Shirou posted their reasoning for scumreading Maria which i thought was valid, and i also said i would vote with Shirou if i agreed with their case, and they are my townread so i’m going to consider what they say.
I feel like this should be logical to you so why even ask?
this is such obvious scum lmfao

there's no point to posting this other than to shade and discredit me. YOU KNOW MY ALIGNMENT
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you’re so obviously tunneled it’s actually funny.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

edit: to be clear, talking about Norwee's "why even ask" question, not his answer to my question
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1834, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And you’re so obviously tunneled it’s actually funny.
why? you've never seen anyone be wrong or in a tunnel as town before? why is that funny?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like you’re asking basic questions that should be obvious to you if you weren’t wearing so much tinfoil. Basically seeing "scum motivation" in the least alignment indicative things ever. So i’m commenting your bias.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

it's not a basic question

you've given no read on TSQ/MariaR prior to that

so I'm asking you to explain, in your own words, why you are willing to vote the slot, so I can evaluate your reasoning for myself. that's like... extremely normal and common mafia play. you are only trying to discredit me, you have no other point to any of your rudeness to me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1837, NorwegianboyEE wrote:wearing so much tinfoil
sick discredit here bro
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1837, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Basically seeing "scum motivation" in the least alignment indicative things ever. So i’m commenting your bias.
this is also telling on yourself because I didn't say anything about scum motivation, I just asked you a question, and you got defensive
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1838, GuiltyLion wrote:it's not a basic question

you've given no read on TSQ/MariaR prior to that

so I'm asking you to explain, in your own words, why you are willing to vote the slot, so I can evaluate your reasoning for myself. that's like... extremely normal and common mafia play. you are only trying to discredit me, you have no other point to any of your rudeness to me
Ok, it’s the discrepancies that Shirou pointed out in their post.
I scumread Maria but i do not agree with the reasonings for Maria/Aristeia team. So i vote Maria because Shirou made good points about the discrepancies they pointed out.
Where was this not clear about any of my previous posts? This is not new information.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or to be clear, i will vote Maria if i get VC. Cus idk what it is.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1841, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I scumread Maria
this is the new information, because you said nothing about this until after Shirou posted his case

if it's 100% sheeping Shirou, I need you to be explicitly clear about that. You had no prior suspicion of MariaR and it is only Shirou's case that has caused you to suspect her. These things are not currently obvious from what (little) is in your ISO by way of reads or thoughts
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok when i look back, i could have made it a bit more clear about Maria. Basically i read Shirou’s case and thought the points were really good so i am willing to sheep Shirou, if i didn’t agree with the points i would not have sheeped Shirou. It is their reasoning that has led me to believe that it is a good lead.
But contrarywise, i am not sure i agree with the points on Aristeia and Maria being partnered. This is all very clear in my head but not on writing so i apologize if i sometimes think i have made myself much more clear in writing than i have in reality.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also this might be some remaining trauma from Mastina’s push. I know i’m being a bit of a dick. Apologies. I’ll try to be more cool-headed from this post onward.

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”