Mini 2286: Legends of the Hidden Temple IV (Explorers Win!)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by Aisa »

VOTE: Ythan

I see we’re almost ready to start the expedition. Now, where did I leave my compass…?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by Aisa »

I’ll be
V/LA from the 2nd to the 10th of January.
I’ll still be able to post, please just recalibrate your expectations if you’re used to higher effort Aisa.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:02 pm

Post by Aisa »

Do you know where my compass is?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:00 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 41, mastina wrote:LOCKTOWN:
{Save the Dragons}

TOWN:
{Ythan}

LEAN TOWN:
{Yume, Gamma Emerald}
{Aisa}

{Cephrir}

NULL:
{Flea the Magician, Hu Tao, furtiveglance}
{Nancy Drew 39}

SCUM:
{MegAzumarill}
I still get a little rush every single time someone calls me Town. Humans really are creatures of instinct.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:05 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 83, furtiveglance wrote:[...]
In post 15, Hu Tao wrote:The More You Know
Why even post this? Could be mafia
In post 27, Ythan wrote:Sigh
In post 32, Ythan wrote:fingerguns
Same feeling with this
Huh, have you ever heard of the concept of fluff?
In post 54, Yume wrote:
In post 53, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 52, Yume wrote:Like, I dunno how to explain it in the way those who weren't around in that game would understand.

Well, it's like a sideways heart emoji.
Like this <3?
Yea.
This whole exchange makes me townlean Yume, I also townlean Nancy so far. But maybe you (Cephrir) made me think that way.
Do you trust cephrir?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:06 am

Post by Aisa »

Yume, tell me a bit more about heartemojigate. Do you think there might be scum motivation behind it?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 128, Yume wrote:
In post 126, Aisa wrote:Yume, tell me a bit more about heartemojigate. Do you think there might be scum motivation behind it?
Buddying.
That makes sense I guess. Totally separate question, has mastina talked to you in the hood about Meg, as of this post?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:25 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 136, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d rather not have a challenge until Flea and the worst post
But I’m okay with the idea of a challenge on the Parrots
Ftr I think Ythan is town since I see no real buddying or pocketing going on rn in our thread from her
Ohhh! Anything you dislike about my posting, or is it just furtive so far?
In post 137, Cephrir wrote:i'd prefer to get some significant reads before challenges start flying around, but i'm probably kidding myself thinking that's a possibility
Same! I’m quoting this to reinforce the expectation that Town shouldn’t instachallenge the second a post pings you the wrong way
tbf hasn’t happened so far
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:28 pm

Post by Aisa »

Woah I just realised this setup doesn’t have a fixed number of miselims before Town loses, isn’t maths crazy
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Aisa »

I think he vibes pretty townie so far actually. He sounds normal and I think his reads make sense. I know the post about memes looks scummy but I don't really think it's scum-indicative for him.
In post 166, furtiveglance wrote:I think focusing on elimination is the most important thing in any game, we can't leave like in a dance game so I don't see why it's particularly important to read your teammate correctly
What do you think of this follow-up Flea?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 171, Flea The Magician wrote:I think it's weak sauce. it's skimmed milk - dyed water.
Ironically comes labelled with red.

Considering our teammates are potentially scum, we need to get the feel on them asap as far as I'm bothered, I promise you Nancy and me will be constantly checking each other.

Treating this as some weird open-hydra thing sets bells off for me. Is your PT active?
In post 172, Flea The Magician wrote:My priority currently is working out Nancys alignment.
If I think she's red, I'll be open about it and encourage challenges on us for it.
If I think she's green, its hydra time.
I agree there's a mechanical reason to prioritise sorting your partner, since challenging a team also impacts your partner. I think having a good read on your partner is one resource and there are paths to winning that don't involve that.

Is your accusation that furtive is too chill about my alignment or something else?

The PT has 8 posts between me and furtive. I'd call it moderately active, we haven't solved string theory yet, but hey, maybe by the end of the game.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Aisa »

Meg, does the point in the following post factor into your Nancy read?
In post 112, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 74, Yume wrote:
In post 72, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 70, Ythan wrote:What does Yume have to do with Bell and Taly?
Bell and Taly were in a hood and Bell hard sr them but I didn’t listen and I think Yume seems really sincere so I’m trusting their gut on that for now.
I appreciate it, but do not use another player's meta as a reference. I tried doing that once, using two different players to justify my stance. It backfired.
I think her point is she's trying to listen to input people provide that comes from hood contents
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Aisa »

What makes you think he wants to avoid scrutiny?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 187, furtiveglance wrote:[...]

If I had to guess, Flea, I'd say you're deliberately making quite dubious statements about me that you don't even believe, in order to try and sort me by my response. I recently read the endgame of Chromavalon, you seemed to think I was obvious by virtue of passivity (and your role). I think you're town for this, but I don't have confidence that you'll read me correctly, since I called you town when I was scum in that game.
Did Flea think you were obvious town or obvious scum in that game?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Aisa »

Gamma is channeling her inner RH9!! :D
In post 184, Aisa wrote:What makes you think he wants to avoid scrutiny?
Still looking for a response to this if poss, Flea
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Aisa »

Ah, sorry - RH9's says "I see" often. I thought it was a fun coincidence.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 183, Flea The Magician wrote:My accusation is furtive already seems to want to avoid scrutiny and seems to want to avoid finding out your alignment. There's either a mechanical blunder here, or badly disguised intent. I remember him being a little stronger on both sides so I'm going to start throwing accusations and see what sticks for now. ftr The Blue Barracudas have 11 and we're already comparing reads. I've only been active today.
Ok - thanks for patiently answering my questions. Here's how I see it.

I don't think furtive is quite avoiding scrutiny - my impression is that he's pretty null on seeking vs avoiding scrutiny. He isn't exactly running around screaming for people to engage with him, but he answers questions. You could argue he's possibly trying to avoid scrutiny by saying he doesn't have a read on me yet, but I find the way he's talked about it quite natural. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have said something very close to "I don't have a strong read on Player X yet, why would I state a read on them out loud" in a game as Town before.

Funnily, the word "passive" came to mind before furtive mentioned it. I think "furtive is being a little passive" feels like a more precise read of the situation than "furtive committed a mechanical blunder".
In post 201, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 197, Aisa wrote:Gamma is channeling her inner RH9!! :D
In post 184, Aisa wrote:What makes you think he wants to avoid scrutiny?
Still looking for a response to this if poss, Flea
Thought I'd responded to this, sorry.

is the main one in thread, combined with seeminly no mention of you at all in game but happily reading out and mentioning others. Feels very much cards close to chest and I don't like it honestly.
It also sounds like you suspect furtive of keeping his cards close to his chest
specifically with regards to my slot
. In order for this to be scum indicative, IMO, you need to have some theory for what makes scum!furtive specifically want to play his cards close to his chest
with regards to me
. Granted, I think there are reasons scum could do this, but I can also think of reasons town would do this.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 208, Gamma Emerald wrote:More than most people? it's a pretty common phrase.

Also I have some form of read on everyone except tw rn
I think so, though I guess these kinds of impressions can be pretty evanescent and subjective. I don't think of it as a bad thing at all FWIW!
I'd still like to apologise for bringing up RH9 without him being here and would like to drop this now.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 213, Aisa wrote:Funnily, the word "passive" came to mind before furtive mentioned it. I think "furtive is being a little passive" feels like a more precise read of the situation than "furtive committed a mechanical blunder".
As in, I think his behaviour may be simply be the result of having limited time and not valuing sorting his teammate as much as Nancy or Flea do.

I've touched on this, but I think that there are multiple ways a Townie can make themselves useful in this setup. The neighbourhood is definitely a resource, but having a nullread on your teammate and good reads on the rest of the playerlist would also be very helpful.

In short, I guess that the accusation Flea is levelling here is that furtive doesn't seem to prioritise sorting me, but I don't see how that's scum-indicative.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 252, Cephrir wrote:
In post 222, Flea The Magician wrote:And with your team. It's possible for both members of the team to be scumbuddies and generally an early tactic is often to not bring any light onto your buddies. The absence of you from his ISO screams louder than anything else there, and it caught my attention.
i was going to say something like "surely there are other pairs who aren't focused on each other" but then i realized there actually aren't

aisa's defense comes off townie but it's curious that it was posted from a motivation standpoint. why not let furtive fight his own battles
Would love to hear what you think the motivation might be

I'll be back later with chunkier thoughts
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Aisa »

Flea, is this a fair summary of your thoughts of furtive?

You note that furtive had talked a bit about everyone except me. This intrigued you because you think it is important to sort one's teammate. You also note that furtive expresses himself in short sentences, almost as if he didn't want to elaborate, both in general and specifically when question about his read on me.

One idea you are considering is that furtive and I are scum together.

You note that I assumed you thought furtive not trying to sort me was scum-indicative, though you never said so. I am defending furtive both actively and indirectly. There's also something about my posting style (that I don't completely understand). Think makes me a bit suspicious in your eyes.

----
Additionally, do you or do you not think that furtive not attempting to sort me (at the time this discussion started etc etc) is AI?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Aisa »

Also, I am V/LA from now until the 10th, don't know why the V/LA flag shows the wrong end date when you mouse over it
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 297, Aisa wrote:
In post 222, Flea The Magician wrote:And with your team. It's possible for both members of the team to be scumbuddies and generally an early tactic is often to not bring any light onto your buddies. The absence of you from his ISO screams louder than anything else there, and it caught my attention.
i was going to say something like "surely there are other pairs who aren't focused on each other" but then i realized there actually aren't

aisa's defense comes off townie but it's curious that it was posted from a motivation standpoint. why not let furtive fight his own battles

Still curious. I contemplated letting this go but then realised I'd look like a fool if I asked a bunch of questions without others answering them and since my primary motivator in life is avoiding embarrassment at all costs, well
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 330, Ythan wrote:
In post 320, Aisa wrote:Flea, is this a fair summary of your thoughts of furtive?
What prompted this post?
I guess just trying to understand how Flea's mind works and whether they are Town given the whole situation with Flea saying I'm making assumptions.
In post 253, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 241, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 217, Aisa wrote: [...]
This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist on what I've said so far.
Wow I wonder what you're really subtly implying here...oh no if I infer anything from this then it reveals my very sus defensive pov how smart of you
I haven't implied anything. I've said exactly what I've said. This is an afterthought and a chunky one at that, with enough time to step away and come back.
In post 237, Flea The Magician wrote:Now for the twist, you're stating that I believe furtive not prioritising sorting you is scum-indicative.
I haven't said that, at all - though I can see the skimmed milk off hand comment being seen as such.
My initial interpretation of the 18 minutes later comment was also that Flea wanted to imply that I was suspicious, and then there's furtive not prioritising sorting me, which we've been over.

My current guess is that Flea is Town, but imo making assumptions of the sort I have been making is a
completely reasonable
thing to do. Comments like "This is interesting, as this is a 18 minute later clarification and deflection on furtives behalf as well as a nice lil twist..." have a tone where, for most other players, you can safely assume means they scumread you.

And as I was turning over Flea's posts in my head I realised that after 253 I still wasn't sure if Flea SRed furtive for not wanting to sort me, that was one of my main concerns. Basically wondered if Flea was playing a big game of misdirection / pretending fae didn't mean what they actually meant.

To be clear I townlean Flea despite this, I think there are enough other indicators of a townie mindset and faer tone seems quite natural.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Aisa »

Nancy I tr you, I also just reread Flea's and kinda feel the urge to take my townlean back lol
In post 331, Cephrir wrote:
In post 324, Aisa wrote:
In post 297, Aisa wrote:

Still curious. I contemplated letting this go but then realised I'd look like a fool if I asked a bunch of questions without others answering them and since my primary motivator in life is avoiding embarrassment at all costs, well
Presumably it means you either townread him strongly and are imo playing badly by not letting him defend himself on the off chance you're wrong, or are partners.
FWIW I hard TR furtive at this point, thought admittedly not when I started defending him. Thank you for you high praise hehe. FWIW I think that other considerations are that one person defending themselves is often not as persuasive as someone else also defending them, and also, fundamentally just gotta talk about something at some point.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 401, Cephrir wrote:I currently suspect both of you enough to want more information, yes
Piques my curiosity as I don't recall you asking me anything and I don't know how to sort you, so please do ask anything you want
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 327, mastina wrote:
In post 263, mastina wrote:
In post 225, the worst wrote:
Spoiler: std only nobody else open
megazu is like, scum, right
Worstie are you okay with us dueling you+Meg?

I don't think you're scum with Meg but think Meg is scum.
worstie I need a response bestie.
Are you or Yume going to do this? If not, is there anything you're waiting for?

I may be able to post more later
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 532, Gamma Emerald wrote:>:/
why do you care about that?
In short, I think Meg is scummy, I've seen enough and would like to see the game moved into the next stage, a challenge.

In long:
In post 411, furtiveglance wrote:Voting does nothing. If no one challenges Meg's team with the worst, then I will, just so we can vote Meg out.
Yesterday, furtive said he wanted to challenge Meg, so I turned to the PT to discuss this with him.

I scumlean Meg as much as anyone else, but she hasn't posted much. I sort of debated with myself for a bit yesterday whether it was time for a challenge or whether we should wait for more content from certain slots, including Meg. I didn't come to a super definite conclusion but was kinda like "I accept it if you want to challenge Meg" in the PT.

furtive was like "uh ok so can I challenge the Snakes or not? :igmeou:"

I thought about it some more, saw Meg's post today and I am pretty ready to see a challenge on the snakes. But I don't want to voluntarily walk into a challenge unprompted - I thought I should at least try to get a different team to challenge the Snakes.

I obviously don't know how to be sneaky sneakk about getting another team to challenge the Snakes since you picked this up immediately.
In post 425, Flea The Magician wrote: You're always welcome to ask where I stand on someone. For now, furtive is in no danger from me.
Thanks for this by the way :3
In post 427, Flea The Magician wrote:In fact I stated as much in the post you said, there as no interesting in seeing either of you eliminated.
Yeah I understand this is your position now, I was discussing a confusion that took place before that post (253?)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 541, furtiveglance wrote:If mastina's team doesn't challenge Meg's team, then I will
See my friend this is the issue, you can't just
offer
to challenge the Snakes in the public thread, if you do then obviously everyone will want to take you up on the offer :P
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 04, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Aisa »

You have a point
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Aisa »

Hi I am kinda about to fall asleep standing so this is a fancy prod dodge.

Nancy, do you think you could give a couple concrete examples of posts that make you townread Yume?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:22 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 614, the worst wrote:I wish this was more motivating than it is I just feel like I'm waiting for megazu to do something and if they don't I'm probably dead ig?
I mean you’re not necessarily at less risk if Meg does start doing things? What’s this?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Aisa »

I think that getting that feeling of "hold on... every player is ok with this elimination" is a great time to stop and reassess the person you're about to vote out, but if you still think they're scum after reassessing, well, that's that.

Note that I am NOT advocating for a hammer, I am in fact writing a wall partly about the opposite
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Aisa »

Omg I can't counttttt that was a hammer I was still doing research for my wall rip :lol:
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Aisa »

This is where I got to. I am obviously not going to bother finishing it now lol but enjoy the read, everyone
-----------
General thoughts on the gamestate

I think I understand the votes moving fast here, because both Meg and the worst have not been very active for several days and neither have really towntelled. I operate... slowly and I have an instinctive reaction of aversion to quick votes, but I get that others don't.

I think that if someone out there is considering hammering will still not advocate for anything other than patience here. Meg said they want a chance to leave their thoughts on the game; let's give them at least 24 hours to get their thoughts out. Gamma also wants Ythan to weigh in, which she would also have a chance to do if we waited a day.

Yume

@Yume:
why did you vote for Meg? Can you write a couple sentences about why you think they might be scum?

Spoiler:
In post 38, Yume wrote:
In post 36, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 35, Yume wrote:VOTE: mastina

Every time I've been paranoid of her, she has been in the opposite faction, and this game I am paranoid of her, so she has to be scum.
She hasn’t even posted yet. On what are you basing this paranoia on?

I’m suspicious of this post unless you have some valid reason for this?
No, it's just a feeling.
In post 50, Yume wrote:
In post 49, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 48, Yume wrote:
In post 46, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 45, Yume wrote:That, and she posted in our PT something she posts when we're opposite alignments.
What did she post? You can paraphrase it?
Can I paraphrase an emoji?
You can try to describe it, I guess?

So you’re saying her posting a particular emojis is a scumtell for her?
Only if I am involved, but yes.
In post 54, Yume wrote:
In post 53, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 52, Yume wrote:Like, I dunno how to explain it in the way those who weren't around in that game would understand.

Well, it's like a sideways heart emoji.
Like this <3?
Yea.
In post 128, Yume wrote:
In post 126, Aisa wrote:Yume, tell me a bit more about heartemojigate. Do you think there might be scum motivation behind it?
Buddying.

There's not much to say here, except that this progression looks kinda towny. A few of these posts were made quite close together; particularly from "she posted something in our PT" to "it's like a sideways heart emoji". The way she broke up the thought across multiple posts while getting questioned by Nancy makes her suspicion of mastina seem more real. scum!yume would have had to be deliberately vague initially and given the low post count I'm not sure she would expend energy on something this convoluted.

Well. That was a lot of words.
Slight townlean

mastina

I had an initial townlean on her because I approved of her initial readslists, but on a reread I am no longer confident. She hasn't done anything overly scummy but I'm not seeing anything scum couldn't fake.

One worry is that some of her pushes, such as the push on Flea, register as possible scum trying to shake the game up.

Null.

MegAzumarill

A hard read given half her ISO is about the heart emoji, and I think her reaction to that whole affair was maybe a bit excessive.

As for her wall...

Spoiler:
In post 528, MegAzumarill wrote:First and foremost I don’t really like how TW hasn’t made efforts to engage in our PT. I know I wan’t active but it feels like TW isn’t interested in sorting my alignment because they made no effort for this since I last posted in there.

Rest of my thoughts are as I catch up. I’ll post a few pages at a time as I read.

Post 173: This post makes me feel like Nancy doesn’t really understand the situation or mechanics of the game and I don’t think Scum!nancy stands to gain much from faking this. A part of me thinks Scum!Nancy would get help from partners for understanding the setup.

Post 182: No it did not. I’ll probably drop that weirdness as it feels like genuine confusion which is probably slightly plus town for nancy and I don’t think more can be attributed to it at this point.

Post 187 Seems to be Furtive playing dumb and trying to OMGUS. +Scum

I like 196 from Flea, I feel like it makes sense but it’s mostly mechanical.

Post 202. This feels like Scum!Furtive. Actively sorting only scum reads isn’t critically evaluating the game. That’s trying to get a miselim through. If you are reading and focusing on the game you should be looking for towny and scummy things, you don’t just actively search one or the other. Like there’s not going to be more information on something just because you ignore other things. Doesn’t make sense.

Post 213 is interesting. I think Aisa/Furtive being both scums made some sense with furtive’s weirdness on the slot, but this post really blatantly seems to say why would furtive be weird
specifically with my slot.
The natural answer I feel is saying they are partners but I don’t think scum!Aisa is this blatant about it

252 Drives an interesting point by Cephir that I think leads more into the partnership of Furtive/Aisa. Due to the high density of scum I think these kind of associatives will be many between partners so I’m partial for it. I’m surprised nobody has suggested a furtive/aisa team to this point but I suppose I haven’t had any scummy points with Aisa on her own.

253 Makes me think Flea is town. Good analysis and I’m interested in seeing if they’ve got more reads.

271 +Town for Gamma. Fairly depth read but I don’t feel too strongly about the logic myself.

Will be back later for more,

Note to self: Start next on Page 12.

[Here I was going to explain that her points that stood out to me most were the ones on posts 202 and 253. I don't agree that 253 is a good analysis (duh), in fact it's not much of an "analysis" at all. Can elaborate on this if asked. Post 202 was actually kinda making me tinfoil furtive.]
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Aisa »

What would have been substantive and relevant to you?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Aisa »

Also I'm off now, talk tomorrow
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by Aisa »

I can solve the problem of being accused of not doing any real-time interaction by promising I’ll be around and react in real time around 11pm-12am UTC today. It’s a time when a lot of you are naturally online anyway.

Otherwise I am about to begin my day so can’t address anything else rn
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Aisa »

Hi I am here for an hour, do what you want with me!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Bad joke sorry!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 883, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 880, Aisa wrote:Hi I am here for an hour, do what you want with me!
Aisa who are your top 3 scumreads?
Bold of you to think I have three

I tr furtive, Nancy, maybe Flea, I guess I'm kinda sus of StD and the worst. There are a lot of people kinda stuck in null land. I know I told you in the PT that Gamma and Ceph were trending upwards in my reads, I can try to see if I remember what made me tr them later I guess.
In post 884, Gamma Emerald wrote:and like, can you give some thoughts on the current situation?
I can't work out if challenging someone out of the blue like you did is more scum indicative or more town indicative. I think that you should be held accountable for making the challenge and should be able to explain that choice
I guess you already have to some extent but like, would be interested to hear any elaboration
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Aisa »

In general, I am a bit confused as to why I'm getting scumread.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's to do with my playstyle, but it seems to be causing me more issues than when I first started playing on here again in 2022, I'm not sure if it's just an unlucky spell or if I need to reconsider some elements of my play or what. For example, Gamma:
In post 783, Gamma Emerald wrote:here why I wanted to wait to explain the Aisa read: I had a meme in mind.

[image]

Basically, when a player pops in like Aisa does and just gives commentary/vomits out reads at the expense of real-time interaction, and immediately dips after doing so, I find that comes from scum more often than not.
this isn't your first encounter with me and I think that writing walls, vomiting out reads and not interacting in real time as much as other players are all features of my playstyle, maybe as either alignment. I don't think you ever thought any of these things were a problem before, so I don't understand why you suddenly think they are a problem now.

(I would like to hear your answer please)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Aisa »

You oscillate a lot in my reads.

I think there are a lot of elements of your play that are quite strong towntells. You interact a lot in real time (yes, I recognise this is a towntell!), you often post in the game above what's required of you to look towny, and I think that some of your posts are more likely to come from a Town mindset.

On the other hand, some of the stuff you post runs
completely counter
to the way my brain works. It's hard for me not to see some of your ideas as scum trying to drive through an agenda.

Overall I think you're more likely to be Town. You're not on my hitlist for the moment, but this read is liable to changes in my mood.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Aisa »

That is aimed at Flea.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Aisa »

Ok, that seems fair I guess. Admittedly my play has probably also changed a bit since we last played together.
In post 826, Save The Dragons wrote:aisa announced a VLA for this time period so i don't really see it as a scummy pop in
I wasn't sure whether to point it out, and people are allowed to think I'm scummy regardless.

But, yeah. I think I am allowed to state that it has been a few busy days irl and that probably changes my usual posting patterns. Deciding if the way it changed is scummy or towny is an exercise left to the reader.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Aisa »

Was wondering when someone would ask hehe
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Aisa »

I can't explain my STD read super well, it's partly vibes but I'll try.

Something about the way he is pushing people pings me as a possible scum move. Examples are:
In post 369, Save The Dragons wrote:[...]
I won't pretend I'm the best Nancy reader but her tone feels off. Sometimes she feels super town when town and sometimes she doesn't feel super town and here she doesn't
I disagree, I think Nancy vibes towny in a faily clear way. I wonder if this is one of those vibes that scum find it hard to pick up on.
In post 358, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 356, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 349, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 317, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like furative's posts lack emotion and i don't know if that's just playstyle
Its playstyle, words are short, structure is statements only. Drives me nuts ngl and still trying to diffuse what I can from it myself.
I try and keep it fairly concise and clear, but if you want me to explain something in more detail then I can try
I'm just wondering where's the indignation at being wrongfully accused as a townie. It just feels like you're resigned to all attacks against you because they're onto something but I dunno if that is true or just how you play. I think I can try to give you benefit of the doubt and see if there's better reasons to scumread or townread you though.
Bahh maybe this is just unfamiliarity at furtive's playstyle, but just felt like a pretty cheap attack at the time

I got thinking about this after furtive and I talked briefly about the interactions between cephrir and STD in the hood and furtive explained that he townread STD very slightly just for being the aggressor.

That got me thinking and I don't see the particular brand and context of STD's aggression / push on the people he's pushed as town-indicative at all.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Aisa »

That's quite likely, I haven't been paying that much attention to you, finding it hard to coerce my brain into thinking about people who I haven't interacted with much directly

furtive asked me about 3 scumreads and I guess I felt pressure to have three so I just retrieved something that once felt suspicious from my memory

The "if I were scum" card is like, possibly the least convincing card of all time for me, sorry
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Aisa »

I mean it's quite likely that I am streets behind with STD's reads
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Aisa »

@STD To me, the fact I've found it hard to engage / have useful thoughts on your posting is proof that maybe you haven't been as attention getty as you claim. My theory is that if you are scum, your strategy is to check in once a day, make a couple posts, throw a little shade, then slink out before you attract too much attention.

Granted, maybe cephrir or Nancy would have a different take on how attention getty you have been.

I'm not pushing you now or anything, it's not like I volunteered this read on an attempt to get you eliminated. You mostly live in null land. I promise I'll take a closer look at you in the next couple days.
In post 906, Save The Dragons wrote:also pulling the "if i were scum card" but i'd definitely not attack random people i knew would get aggro at me (nancy) or upset with me (cephrir)
Now that I skimmed your ISO again, I see you dropped your suspicion of Nancy pretty quickly. I remember now, that was one of the things that felt sussy at the time.

One moment you were like "Hmm Nancy's tone is scummy" and 5 hours later you were like "nvm Nancy may be town now". Actually now that I think about it this might be town-indicative. But I don't think you get credit for attacking someone who defends herself fiercely, because it was a pretty tame and short lived attack.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Aisa »

STD, if you think cephrir is scum why haven't you pushed that more actively?

In post 918, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 916, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 915, Save The Dragons wrote:also like do you think town never defends themselves with shitty defenses?
I don't even scumread you. I just noticed an assumption
I don’t think it’s a relevant assumption unless you think both Nancy and ceph can be scum
I mean, two data points are better than one and one data point is worse than two, right?
In the world of scum!STD, scum!Nancy and town!ceph, STD is still being cheeky about on 50% of his argument.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 921, Save The Dragons wrote:you realize my attack on nancy was partially a reaction test to see how she would react and she reacted in the way i expected town!nancy to react?
Yes, that penny dropped sometime in the last 30 minutes
(assuming you are town)
In post 922, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 917, Aisa wrote:once a day
In post 917, Aisa wrote:5 hours later
as brice from survivor would say

dot dot dot hmmmm
oh
hmmmmm
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 921, Save The Dragons wrote:you realize my attack on nancy was partially a reaction test to see how she would react and she reacted in the way i expected town!nancy to react?
Yes, that penny dropped sometime in the last 30 minutes
(assuming you are town)
In post 922, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 917, Aisa wrote:once a day
In post 917, Aisa wrote:5 hours later
as brice from survivor would say

dot dot dot hmmmm
oh
hmmmmm
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Aisa »

I feel like this has been a productive chat with you, STD, and
well
I kinda wanna townread you now
but I'm gonna sleep on it.

And while we're on the topic of sleep... thanks for coming to my AMA, it will soon be time for me to go to sleepy sleep. I go back to vomiting thoughts onto the thread once a day for the next three days now okk? :D :D
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Aisa »

Ok I didn't go to bed yet
I am wondering if Gamma might have been nitpicking furtive's point on purpose, I am more interested in Gamma than in furtive here.
But to accuse Gamma of nitpicking felt like nitpicking itself, so I wasn't sure how aggressively to challenge Gamma on that and ended up settling for a pretty softball wording of my point
Welcome to my brain @_@
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Aisa »

I can't remember who it was that accused my posting of being self conscious, but duhhhh, I am probably a 100% on the neuroticism scale on all the personality tests

@furtive, no but I will make an effort just for you :]
Also for context the Pantry is the name of our PT
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Aisa »

Hola! Here and catching up now ~
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Aisa »

Link to full post I'm responding to - post 898
In post 898, furtiveglance wrote:Aisa asks Yume whether mastina has been plotting against Meg in the hood - prior to this mastina had called Meg scum in her ridiculously early reads. I think this needs explaining by Aisa.
I realised after I asked that I was not completely sure how this information should to affect my reads. I think that if I found out that yes, mastina had already mentioned challenging the Snakes in her hood, it would have made me want to townread mastina slightly?
In post 154, Aisa wrote: [Here I was going to explain that her points that stood out to me most were the ones on posts 202 and 253. I don't agree that 253 is a good analysis (duh), in fact it's not much of an "analysis" at all. Can elaborate on this if asked.
Post 202 was actually kinda making me tinfoil furtive.
]
I can understand the motivation to post this after the hammer as coming from either alignment. I would too if I'd spent time making a post (like this one). What I'm struggling to understand is the part at the end, in [square brackets]. What's the point of what I bolded in particular? Meg has just flipped Mafia, so why tell the group that their case on me influenced you? Besides, why is it in the past tense? Meg has flipped but I haven't, and yet it sounds like you've now ruled out the possibility of Meg bussing me (from the use of 'actually' and the tone of the line). One scum motivation for this that I can think of is the desire to show thought process. Then again, it's completely possible that you actually had this thought process. But why bring it up?
I brought it up just to show my thought process I guess. Still pretty confident you're Town.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Aisa »

Hi Gimli!
In post 1032, Gimli wrote:The quoting the conversation you literally Just had. Idk. Maybe its Just odd and not scummy though
What's the issue with Nancy quoting the conversation she'd just had?
In post 1047, Gimli wrote:I heard sometimes, nothing happens in the PT, and that doesn't mean anything
You heard? From?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1060, Cephrir wrote:[...]
In post 917, Aisa wrote:@STD To me, the fact I've found it hard to engage / have useful thoughts on your posting is proof that maybe you haven't been as attention getty as you claim. My theory is that if you are scum, your strategy is to check in once a day, make a couple posts, throw a little shade, then slink out before you attract too much attention.
Is this not merely proof that you aren't paying that much attention? i don't think this is an even remotely fair characterization of std's posting. i'm not convinced he is definitely town, but he has definitely not been afraid to make a splash. this is some BS
[...]
Pretty sure that I'm allowed to have an opinion on StD's posting at the level of attention I've been paying to the game, even if it is not as high as it usually is. Pretty sure that if I am Town, my subjective impression of StD's posting is a relevant fact in this conversation.
In post 1089, Gimli wrote:
In post 124, Aisa wrote:[...]
I still get a little rush every single time someone calls me Town. Humans really are creatures of instinct.
cute from aisa, vibes like a towny feeling to have
Thank you dear I get this feeling as both alignments.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Aisa »

Someone wanna sell me on Town!Gamma? Nancy?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1166, Save The Dragons wrote:Why does scum gamma challenge you and fur...itive then lean towards her own partner
Why not? What's the downside?
In post 1168, Save The Dragons wrote:I dunno this just feels miles from what I've seen of scum!gamma
Gamma has some towny vibes and I like her turnaround on furtive
but for some reason my idea of scum!Gamma (who I don't think I've ever actually played with) is daring gambits like challenging me and furtive
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:00 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1188, furtiveglance wrote:I still want to vote out Gimli, is everyone else on board?
Mastina probably has a point about some form of autowin, I’m down
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Aisa »

I agree that there is no mechanical autowin, thought the fact that we only need a (correct) towncore of 3 people who we will never vote for seems pretty powerful
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Aisa »

I mean, Gimli if you see this and want to chat I'm down. But I don't TR Gimli and there are a bunch of slots I townread at the moment.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:51 am

Post by Aisa »

furtive said something in the hood that made me realise something.

The part of mastina's post I agree with is that Town is in a good spot, we can afford to miseliminate a few times, maybe there's something to the idea of townhunting a bit, etc.

I have no faith in mastina's proposed towncore of mastina-Nancy-Yume. I townread Nancy and Yume but not enough to bet the game on it right now, and I nullread mastina.

Now for the realisation I've had: mastina has previously said that she hasn't towntold yet and I don't think she's done much since. That seems slightly at odds with what she's saying now, that it is sufficient to know that mastina-Nancy-Yume are Town. mastina, do you think you've towntold yet? Suppose I buy that Nancy and Yume are Town. Convince me you're Town too?
In post 806, Yume wrote:VOTE: Aisa

mastina's recent posting is towny, by the way. Source: meta.
Hey Yume! I'm curious about why you voted me here and also about the meta on mastina. Sorry if I missed this and you've already said somewhere.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 522, the worst wrote:
In post 491, mastina wrote:
In post 485, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pairs aren’t lovers
oh.

Well that changes things. :P
In post 336, the worst wrote:fine waiting for you to respond to this if you have ~reasons~ but i'd prefer firing on the iguanas then putting the squeeze on megazu aorn
My reasons were thinking pairs were lovers and thus killing one killed both and thus we could get two birds one stone by eliminating your pair in basically guaranteeing one scum dead between the two of you, maybe two.
that makes a lot of sense- I figured there was something else behind that request.
In post 614, the worst wrote:I wish this was more motivating than it is I just feel like I'm waiting for megazu to do something and if they don't I'm probably dead ig?
Was just looking at the worst’s ISO and if he realised people didn’t get voted out in pairs in the first post then I have no idea what he meant with the second post. Can anyone think of anything?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1258, Gimli wrote:
In post 1256, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1251, Gimli wrote:do we know how many scum there are? it's a 12er so 3?
Do you expect us to believe that this never crossed your mind before now? :dead:

Omg guys Gimli towntold stop the wagon :lol:
I'm just chatting, I get that I'm gone after today. got other games to play too, so if you want me to stop I'll stop

btw this forum needs better smilies. this is some early 2000s stuff
So true bestie, I want a heart smiley and a heart-eyes smiley and some cute animal smilies
Any tinfoil theories you have Gimli? Anyone youre secretly sus of?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Aisa »

I wish I knew
Maybe Cephrir because I’m a sheep and furtive thinks he’s scum
The only other person I don’t have some shade of a townread on is mastina
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Aisa »

Why are you flipping the question around on me?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1286, Aisa wrote:Why are you flipping the question around on me?
This was aimed at Gimli to be clear
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Aisa »

I have a feeling this may be what antispew looks like
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Aisa »

Although I’m confused because this is not quite 100% antispew, there is some spew interspersed
In post 1298, Gimli wrote:here's a thought: I'm such an easy elim because I'm town
Here’s a thought: you’re such an easy elim because your scum partner won’t touch you because defending you is radioactive :wink:
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Aisa »

I think we should try for a perfect win!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Aisa »

Thanks for subbing in though Gimli it must have been a pretty harrowing experience
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1207, Aisa wrote:[...]
Now for the realisation I've had: mastina has previously said that she hasn't towntold yet and I don't think she's done much since. That seems slightly at odds with what she's saying now, that it is sufficient to know that mastina-Nancy-Yume are Town. mastina, do you think you've towntold yet? Suppose I buy that Nancy and Yume are Town. Convince me you're Town too?[...]
Reminder there's a question for you here mastina if/when you feel better
In post 790, mastina wrote:[...]
VOTE: furtigveglance
(not particularly happy with this selection but again, need to elim someone,
he's the least town of the four
and most informative imo, but ideally we'd have had Flea or worstie limmed.)
[...]
In post 793, mastina wrote:(For the record my current guess is all four combatants town,
with scum as being 3 of flea/worstie/StD/Cephrir, but I admit it's possible Aisa is scum there too
. I'd prefer furtive over Aisa tho because furtigve gives info about the wagon directlyu, whereas Aisa only gives it indirectly.)
Can you also explain these two posts that were made 13 minutes apart?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Aisa »

I am currently rereading the game.
That wall doesn't really make me see mastina!Town tbh. Why couldn't she just have bussed her scum partners? What are you seeing, Gamma?

(I do hope you recover, mastina)
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 442, Cephrir wrote:That said flea I think you shouldn't give up on Aisa happening quite yet although granted this day is probably ending in a Meg elim if she doesn't start doing stuff
Ceph can you say a bit more about what you were thinking here?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Aisa »

You had the power to challenge anyone you wanted at any time, so I'm trying to understand why you worded it as "don't give up on Aisa" as if a wagon on me was some unobtainable pie in the sky
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Aisa »

furtive, do you think it's mastina and if so can you explain why here or in the Pantry?
I appreciate everyone's replies, mastina I haven't read yours in full yet, but I will soon and I will reply to you.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1499, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1496, Aisa wrote:furtive, do you think it's mastina and if so can you explain why here or in the Pantry?
I appreciate everyone's replies, mastina I haven't read yours in full yet, but I will soon and I will reply to you.
I think it's mastina or Cephrir
Yeah, the point is working out which one, so I can have my perfect win that I definitely contributed to more than everyone else by being on literally all the scum elims* :wink:

*citation needed
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Aisa »

It may not be apparent from the way I've engaged with you, Ceph, but I've enjoyed playing with you too!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Aisa »

I'd keep in mind that it is quite possible the game has just ended. I'll wait for Ceph to flip before much else~
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:20 am

Post by Aisa »

Good game. Thanks for modding, Haschel, and thanks for playing, everyone!

I have memories of tw being super friendly and helpful when he replaced into a newbie game I was playing in... 2019? 2020?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1503, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1486, Aisa wrote:You had the power to challenge anyone you wanted at any time, so I'm trying to understand why you worded it as "don't give up on Aisa" as if a wagon on me was some unobtainable pie in the sky
I unironically really like this >.>
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1571, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1570, MegAzumarill wrote:Rping town to better track thoughts
Yh just read the scum PT, feel bad for Ceph. Even when I signed up for this game I thought the setup was slightly townsided but yeah. Oh well, just a game. Nice for me to chalk up a smooth town win, considering my town record before this game was 1/3 wins/losses :lol:
The theoretical EV for town is 33%!
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ation_Rule

In practice I expect it's more townsided because neighbourhoods and the fact people tend to sign up with someone they're familiar with
I wonder if games are more townsided in general than EV suggests hmm
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1599, Firebringer wrote:shameless advertising plug:
if anyone enjoyed this game i do intend to run a sequel game to my previous large theme version of this setup. Which will be modified from my past run. Will be still be 10-4 scum.

old large version:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80681
I may have been on the fence but after seeing that your previous run ended in a CHIVES WIN I am sold!!
Where else am I going to realise my dreams of becoming a chive

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”