Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(Maybe I should just play openly scummy at the start of towngames from now on, feel like I’ve been less butthurt about suspicions on me since I started considering that in this game)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 722, Una wrote:Maybe I'm bad at mafia I didn't get the Norwee obvtown
Nah, I actually see you as one of, if not
the
best scumhunter in this list, which is why it's...weird you didn't think Norwee was town so far to me.

However even in the possibility that I'm like, wrong on Norwe somehow, I feel as if town!you would want to discuss more why I'm so confident on Norwee being town rather than instantly giving up on your read on him like this?

I really want to believe you aren't scum but I feel I'm running out of reasons. The Norwee stuff was also in good portion to see if you did something towny and it helped me avoid a worst case scenario of me miseliminating you :(
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 723, Shirou wrote:I don't feel like he took much of a stance as much as he tried to make it look like as if he has a stance on what is happening in the thread
How am I supposed to take a stance on "hehe guys we should totally kill Norwee I'm not saying why tho just trust me"?
I, too, have a destiny.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 652, giuseppina wrote:
In post 651, Aristeia wrote:
In post 633, giuseppina wrote:how likely does anyone think it is that mafias would bus day one of this setup?
i think it depends on the situation.

which one would you like to talk about?
(i was more thinking about mafias trying to protect eachother day one when i said that and potential examples i saw of that because bussing seems somewhat unlikely to me outside of the possibility that shirou is bussing norwegianboyee but confidence would have to be high for the team as a whole that flipping norwegianboyee would be a free win for that to be the case)
My issue conceptually with a D1 scum bus would be that it can’t be a glory bus because of the setup, the other living partner also has to be positioned well.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Lucian »

Like, I'm sorry, I'm kind of annoyed now. I had a townlean on Norwee before, you create a situation that you want me to take a stance on by... telling everyone to vote Norwee and nothing else. I ask why, say I still think he's town. No, that was a reaction test, and I failed because ???.
I, too, have a destiny.
giuseppina
giuseppina
pina
Goon
giuseppina
pina
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: pina

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:47 am

Post by giuseppina »

In post 728, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 652, giuseppina wrote:
In post 651, Aristeia wrote:
In post 633, giuseppina wrote:how likely does anyone think it is that mafias would bus day one of this setup?
i think it depends on the situation.

which one would you like to talk about?
(i was more thinking about mafias trying to protect eachother day one when i said that and potential examples i saw of that because bussing seems somewhat unlikely to me outside of the possibility that shirou is bussing norwegianboyee but confidence would have to be high for the team as a whole that flipping norwegianboyee would be a free win for that to be the case)
My issue conceptually with a D1 scum bus would be that it can’t be a glory bus because of the setup, the other living partner also has to be positioned well.
yeah which is why more likely mafias would be protecting eachother and such which is kinda what i was thinking about there but a lot of potential examples
you are unique (and oceans are featureless a mass of drops that cannot be distinguished) and love is no detective
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 661, SirCakez wrote:WAIT LMAO I LOOKED AT THE VC
VOTE: aristeia
My secret scumread is popular let's fucking go
Relatable
Thus probably town

Also UNVOTE: which I won’t place angain until I catch up but apparently Shirou was just baiting content?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 667, Aristeia wrote:bus drivers dont pick their routes though it is usually selected for them.
This metaphor feels half-baked, could you explain it?
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh what's this. I just travelled back in time to page 10? Well i don't feel like reading back the early pages so i'm just gonna pretend they don't exist.
VOTE: Una
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Lucian »

I am also annoyed because I townread Shirou now and I think his stances towards Una make a lot of sense. Which is wild because how can he make a lot of sense there but then say *that* about his read of me.
I, too, have a destiny.
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Una »

only tells me that scumreading a vulnerable slot 4 times before deductive reasoning behind it has coalesced enough to warrant any text is nagl.

Pedit: I appreciate reasoning in the pedit.

I scumleaned norwee before you pushed him and he snowed me to varying extents in back to back previous games of norwee scum which biases me a bit towards deference. It was why?Gun and that game where GB was the other scum

Haven't played with him in a while

It is pretty predictable that people like pina would demand reasoning before the actual stringing when you yourself told people not to go past E2, complaining that I also didn't whine for it is a bit like calling me scum for not cleaning the car litter yesterday, which I am scum for but only IRL
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Una »

In post 726, Shirou wrote:Nah, I actually see you as one of, if not the best scumhunter in this list,
Also

quueee?????

I'm so bad at town
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Una »

Im decently good at getting the lims I want as town, but not very good at them being redflips
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 204, Shirou wrote:
In post 200, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would appreciate an elaboration on what’s going thru your mind, Shirou
Doesn’t have to be now, tho
Maybe one day

Re:reading the game I think I may have a decent scum read, I'll wait to see how it progresses before discussing

Goodnight
@Shirou
can you tell me who this decent scum read was atp?
<Embrace The Void>

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

Not interested in limming any of Una Lucian or Shirou
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Una »

There's not really any paragons in this list at least, sry to anyone who feels they are a paragon
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Una »

VOTE: Aristeia for now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 735, Una wrote:I scumleaned norwee before you pushed him and he snowed me to varying extents in back to back previous games of norwee scum which biases me a bit towards deference. It was why?Gun and that game where GB was the other scum
I checked those games.
In Why?gun i died day 1 and didn't do anything.
Dunno what other game would be.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I checked the one game*

- Bunno
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 727, Lucian wrote:
In post 723, Shirou wrote:I don't feel like he took much of a stance as much as he tried to make it look like as if he has a stance on what is happening in the thread
How am I supposed to take a stance on "hehe guys we should totally kill Norwee I'm not saying why tho just trust me"?
In post 729, Lucian wrote:Like, I'm sorry, I'm kind of annoyed now. I had a townlean on Norwee before, you create a situation that you want me to take a stance on by... telling everyone to vote Norwee and nothing else. I ask why, say I still think he's town. No, that was a reaction test, and I failed because ???.
You didn't fail the "test", there was no "expected answer", it's not exactly a "test". I created a gamestate where most people seemed to take away some stuff from but you just hedged out on most possibilities and ended without many conclusions, which is something you often do as scum to pretend to be "solving" from what I remember.
In post 623, Lucian wrote:
I don't think Shirou should be townread for not doing anything and then deciding to actually do something like this
. He was already getting comments about being scum, and
a lot of this game is familiar with New Year Dance
, where he was pretty confident about things and pushing the game forward.
Not saying he's scum for it
. But also I am annoyed about there not being an actual case or anything on Norwee.
Like look at that, you say I'm playing similarly as Dance Game (where I was TOWN), but then goes to "
Not saying he's scum for it
"

How do you go from pointing out a game where I was town and saying I'm being similar here to "Not saying he's scum because of this behavior" as if it's kinda not a "good look" and something that I could be suspected for (when, again, you pointed out how I was doing that as town before).

If we take all the many words aside, what you mean here is basically "He's playing similarly to his most recent town game but I don't think he should be town read for it given he was in a bad-ish spot but he also isn't scum for it."

You throw a bit of shade, points out to a town game as an argument somehow to complement this "take", and then goes for "actually it's not shade".

It would make sense if you were saying I could be trying to emulate my most recent town game here but I don't buy that was what you meant/was thinking here. I feel a decent amount of your posts sounds like this so far and I'm sorry if it's wrong but it's exactly how I remember your posts being in that game we were partners.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 738, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 204, Shirou wrote:
In post 200, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would appreciate an elaboration on what’s going thru your mind, Shirou
Doesn’t have to be now, tho
Maybe one day

Re:reading the game I think I may have a decent scum read, I'll wait to see how it progresses before discussing

Goodnight
@Shirou
can you tell me who this decent scum read was atp?
It was Una, if you read my ISO back there I was being cheeky to her

(Aka Volpe14)
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Una »

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83676&hilit=+Norwee

Doesn't matter that you didn't carry why gun, I still couldn't read you.
And from the other direction, I didn't like that I needed your roleclaim to read you correctly in Noir (although that was so early, maybe I would have had time to course correct)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 719, Shirou wrote:
In post 696, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you wanted to kill Una then why didn't you just vote instead of going through all of that hubaloo.
I wasn't sure on it and honestly I feel I may be misreading Una still but I also wanted to see how Lucian would react

I also wanted to make a show out of confirming you as town in this game so that the likelihood you die later on even if I'm not here to whiteknight you decreases, I think we lost a town game like this? Firebringer was the mod?

For last, welp, I thought it would make me giggle a bit...not the part where you get upset but the part where everyone is like "oh no this is so weird and aghhh let's discuss it!!!", it was getting boring being too town read. I guess I want to be a bit more unpredictable as town as well, playing the serious type kinda sucks in the end.
Fucking mood
I think playing too serious has been responsible for a lot of my bad performance lately
<Embrace The Void>

Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Una »

Tfw a guy spells "complement" correctly according to which homophone is being used
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Shirou »

I should vote Una but I want to be cute and go for Lucian first in case I'm wrong...or so it's how it was supposed to be if I had the energy for redirecting wagons.

Reality is often disappointing...sorry if wrong Una. I tried to see town you but perhaps I failed.

VOTE: Una

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Open Games”