Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

@Cakez, T-Bone, Enchant
- please posts your lists if you got them.
If I read correctly I don't think Cakez posted a list and T-Bone used Gamma's list?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

What list
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Popularity, did u submit one?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 639, Firebringer wrote:
Popularity Contest
It is time for the annual employee team evaluations. Time to get out your pencils and paper as we want feedback on how you think each team has done this year to make Buisness Company the best Company. Now where did those staplers go....
  1. Each player will privately submit a ranking list of teams from 1 (high) to 7 (lowest)
  2. Your ranking list nor if you submitted will be public information
  3. The winning and losing team will be announced after the event is completed
  4. The scum team can select a team and both players ballot submission will be revoked. This teams ballot will be announced as revoked
  5. You must send your submission within 48 hours
Rewards:

Highest Ranked Team
: 500 Currency to Each Player on Team
Lowest Ranked Team
: 200 Currency to Each Player on Team
This
Did u do this Enchant?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:03 am

Post by Enchant »

no
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2325, Shirou wrote:like, 2 or 3 of [alisae, HC, Titus, StD]?
Maybe i should reconsider some slots like StD, but not Alisae. I think you might just be wrong on them. This is starting to remind me of numerous instances you’re super confidently calling a slot scum in one of our previous games but then it’s just wrong. :P
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2349, Alisae wrote:
@Norwee
- Can Shirou fake this amount of confidence? What do you think, you said you could read the player after all.
UNVOTE:
When it comes to confidence i think it’s something Shirou is mostly capable of as each alignment. This might sound ironic but what i find town indicative (They might fake this later now that i reveal it :x) is how they are seemingly just fixated on their tunnel RN. I think as scum they would try to appear more reasonable and be more visibly "open" to changing their mind while here it seems more crass imo.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean maybe i’m wrong on Alisae and i’m just making a big fool of myself right now, but i feel like their tone has been fairly townie through the game so yah. :c

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

When i read players i try to notice subtleties that lie in the way they talk and behave so it’s usually hard for me to explain because it’s like going down into subconscious type of territory.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That goes double so for slots i know well.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae is inherently aggressive as scum, and not seeing that here.
Shirou is inherently less aggressive as scum, and that’s the vibes i get here.
Shirou can be aggressive as scum, and Alisae can fake being unsure as scum. But here is where the subtleties come in that can be discovered and reveal them as fake.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It would be q lie to say i’m not worried i could be wrong on either of them but idk, i wanna believe i’m right here.

- Bunno
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2375, Alisae wrote:
@Cakez, T-Bone, Enchant
If I read correctly I don't think Cakez posted a list and T-Bone used Gamma's list?
Yeah I literally submitted Gamma's list cause I was still on vacation and just wanted it done. I can go back and copy and paste if you want though?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

feeling like shit today don't expect much posting
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2337, Shirou wrote:
In post 2226, SirCakez wrote:Shirou we should talk. Pooky is saying you're super scummy and all this shit to me. Is he right should I just vote you? Lol
It's not the same StD.

It's not even about perspective slip alone it's about the fact she had an issue with me calling it bussing when if she flipped town that post of mine was kinda meaningless
i dont even understand how this relates to what I said
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2375, Alisae wrote:
@Cakez, T-Bone, Enchant
Hyperpost Meta
Holmes
Board of Mis Directors
Johnsons
Wolf Pack
Braincell
Not Cheaters
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2360, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2320, Shirou wrote:StD I want to explain why the hell you're voting me if town when Alisae posted stuff like "IF I FLIP WOLF" and first replying to me calling HC to be perhaps BUSSING

The fact of what I posted she picked that part especifically to reply is so scum indicative that it's not funny anymore to vote me here

inb4 "it's theater" or whatever perhaps. I believe I deserve at least 60% of the credits of a red flip on Alisae here. Maybe 70%.

p-edit: StD you
don't
find an issue with what Alisae recently posted?
ex-fucking-scuse you?
?

tell me what is wrong on that post. and also considering this
In post 2363, Thestatusquo wrote:
I skimmed the last 10 pages
. I don't think I got anything at all meaningful out of it. Down to lim either of them still.
you don't seem that interested in sorting me/Alisae Shea.

If you're down to lim both of us, do you still think ALL THIS is scum theater/distancing?

I feel like it's slowly becoming a bad gamestate read that you want to stick with for some reason
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2389, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2337, Shirou wrote:
In post 2226, SirCakez wrote:Shirou we should talk. Pooky is saying you're super scummy and all this shit to me. Is he right should I just vote you? Lol
It's not the same StD.

It's not even about perspective slip alone it's about the fact she had an issue with me calling it bussing when if she flipped town that post of mine was kinda meaningless
i dont even understand how this relates to what I said
I was replying to StD there, if you want my answer to Pooky "case/argument" I already posted here and he was still pushing it anyway I guess:
Spoiler:
In post 1431, Shirou wrote:you're saying it's contradictory to think you going back on your read is scum indicative, it's not

did you know pooky i want to be able to fly

but i can't because of gravity

i want to fly but it's not realistic to expect to do it because it's not how things work and if i do for some reason fly out of nowhere while walking towards the office to do BUISNESS, it means something is wrong

it's way too coincidental if now that you were at E-2 your absolute and crystal clear confidence i'm scum would shake, reconsidering such a confident read often needs some kind of impetus which there wasn't during the past pages

i don't even need a wall to counterpoint you on this apparently :cop:

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2371, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Shirou what's your read on NorwegianBoyEE

a lot of slots have been calling him scummy and you are supposed to be some kind of Norwegian Expert from what I hear.
town? I already said this, people tunnel Norwee quite often for things that are actually town indicative for him for me

He contributed significantly less in the Dance Game with reads/takes on the game (I think he gave like, 2 or 3 "reads" at max through that game in particular due to him being low-energy/distracted with a certain game) and I still managed to correctly town read him. I probably have much more context of his weekly mood/what he's doing IRL in general due to us often talking

I believe the frustation he had towards you is the kind of town frustation he has with slots he dislikes even if it's not completely alignment related (like his pushbacks against GuiltyLion that was innocent child in the Dance Game and it was HILARIOUS), and he's contributing significantly more than when he rolled scum against me in beetle redux

I'm somewhat near of locking him as town but I think one of the best methods to read Norwee is also to just wait, I don't think he can keep replicating engagement in the game as the days go on, he kinda hates rolling scum because there's "nothing to figure out in the game". He plays much better as a third party for a good reason I guess.

So for now I've him as pretty town and if he's ever for some reason putting effort into fooling me I think it's gonna become clear eventually

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2325, Shirou wrote:like, 2 or 3 of [alisae, HC, Titus, StD]?
Maybe i should reconsider some slots like StD, but not Alisae. I think you might just be wrong on them. This is starting to remind me of numerous instances you’re super confidently calling a slot scum in one of our previous games but then it’s just wrong. :P
In post 2382, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean maybe i’m wrong on Alisae and i’m just making a big fool of myself right now, but i feel like their tone has been fairly townie through the game so yah. :c
Hmm

I just called you town but I don't like you not sheeping me here Norwee and it's not even in a necessarily alignment way, I thought out of everyone in the PL you would be the most willing to sheep me :neutral:

Sure there was like the Dance Game recently but...I kinda think maybe I could have won the Dance Game if it
wasn't
a Dance Game in the first place??

maybe I'm just being petty though sure...

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Shirou »

I'm kinda really sad you aren't sheeping me/supporting me here tbh...

i don't want to believe you may be aligned with Alisae either, I think you've been pretty town so far, but really Norwee?

You don't see the problem of her saying "IF I FLIP WOLF" + other things whatsoever?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2395, Shirou wrote:I'm kinda really sad you aren't sheeping me/supporting me here tbh...
ok tbh i'm not sad just disappointed

(Aka Volpe14)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2395, Shirou wrote:I'm kinda really sad you aren't sheeping me/supporting me here tbh...

i don't want to believe you may be aligned with Alisae either, I think you've been pretty town so far, but really Norwee?

You don't see the problem of her saying "IF I FLIP WOLF" + other things whatsoever?
I mean even if i were to think you were the towniest slot in the game that doesn't mean i'm just gonna sheep you unless i actually find myself agreeing with what you are saying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Id why that would be disappointing, it's not like I've been much of an blind sheep to you before.

- Bunno
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

it has nothing to do with me being "the towniest slot" and you know it and I don't think it would be a "blind sheep" when I've explained my reasons pretty well but hm

ok
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”