Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2391 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2360, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2320, Shirou wrote:StD I want to explain why the hell you're voting me if town when Alisae posted stuff like "IF I FLIP WOLF" and first replying to me calling HC to be perhaps BUSSING

The fact of what I posted she picked that part especifically to reply is so scum indicative that it's not funny anymore to vote me here

inb4 "it's theater" or whatever perhaps. I believe I deserve at least 60% of the credits of a red flip on Alisae here. Maybe 70%.

p-edit: StD you
don't
find an issue with what Alisae recently posted?
ex-fucking-scuse you?
?

tell me what is wrong on that post. and also considering this
In post 2363, Thestatusquo wrote:
I skimmed the last 10 pages
. I don't think I got anything at all meaningful out of it. Down to lim either of them still.
you don't seem that interested in sorting me/Alisae Shea.

If you're down to lim both of us, do you still think ALL THIS is scum theater/distancing?

I feel like it's slowly becoming a bad gamestate read that you want to stick with for some reason
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2389, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2337, Shirou wrote:
In post 2226, SirCakez wrote:Shirou we should talk. Pooky is saying you're super scummy and all this shit to me. Is he right should I just vote you? Lol
It's not the same StD.

It's not even about perspective slip alone it's about the fact she had an issue with me calling it bussing when if she flipped town that post of mine was kinda meaningless
i dont even understand how this relates to what I said
I was replying to StD there, if you want my answer to Pooky "case/argument" I already posted here and he was still pushing it anyway I guess:
Spoiler:
In post 1431, Shirou wrote:you're saying it's contradictory to think you going back on your read is scum indicative, it's not

did you know pooky i want to be able to fly

but i can't because of gravity

i want to fly but it's not realistic to expect to do it because it's not how things work and if i do for some reason fly out of nowhere while walking towards the office to do BUISNESS, it means something is wrong

it's way too coincidental if now that you were at E-2 your absolute and crystal clear confidence i'm scum would shake, reconsidering such a confident read often needs some kind of impetus which there wasn't during the past pages

i don't even need a wall to counterpoint you on this apparently :cop:

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2371, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Shirou what's your read on NorwegianBoyEE

a lot of slots have been calling him scummy and you are supposed to be some kind of Norwegian Expert from what I hear.
town? I already said this, people tunnel Norwee quite often for things that are actually town indicative for him for me

He contributed significantly less in the Dance Game with reads/takes on the game (I think he gave like, 2 or 3 "reads" at max through that game in particular due to him being low-energy/distracted with a certain game) and I still managed to correctly town read him. I probably have much more context of his weekly mood/what he's doing IRL in general due to us often talking

I believe the frustation he had towards you is the kind of town frustation he has with slots he dislikes even if it's not completely alignment related (like his pushbacks against GuiltyLion that was innocent child in the Dance Game and it was HILARIOUS), and he's contributing significantly more than when he rolled scum against me in beetle redux

I'm somewhat near of locking him as town but I think one of the best methods to read Norwee is also to just wait, I don't think he can keep replicating engagement in the game as the days go on, he kinda hates rolling scum because there's "nothing to figure out in the game". He plays much better as a third party for a good reason I guess.

So for now I've him as pretty town and if he's ever for some reason putting effort into fooling me I think it's gonna become clear eventually

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2325, Shirou wrote:like, 2 or 3 of [alisae, HC, Titus, StD]?
Maybe i should reconsider some slots like StD, but not Alisae. I think you might just be wrong on them. This is starting to remind me of numerous instances you’re super confidently calling a slot scum in one of our previous games but then it’s just wrong. :P
In post 2382, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean maybe i’m wrong on Alisae and i’m just making a big fool of myself right now, but i feel like their tone has been fairly townie through the game so yah. :c
Hmm

I just called you town but I don't like you not sheeping me here Norwee and it's not even in a necessarily alignment way, I thought out of everyone in the PL you would be the most willing to sheep me :neutral:

Sure there was like the Dance Game recently but...I kinda think maybe I could have won the Dance Game if it
wasn't
a Dance Game in the first place??

maybe I'm just being petty though sure...

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Shirou »

I'm kinda really sad you aren't sheeping me/supporting me here tbh...

i don't want to believe you may be aligned with Alisae either, I think you've been pretty town so far, but really Norwee?

You don't see the problem of her saying "IF I FLIP WOLF" + other things whatsoever?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2395, Shirou wrote:I'm kinda really sad you aren't sheeping me/supporting me here tbh...
ok tbh i'm not sad just disappointed

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2399, Lazy Shirou wrote:it has nothing to do with me being "the towniest slot" and you know it and I don't think it would be a "blind sheep" when I've explained my reasons pretty well but hm

ok

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Shirou »

I'll try to think about the new minigame but perhaps just always guarding is the safest/best plan after all
In post 2473, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did you remember to factor in Cakez and TBone lost their ballots?
I believe in that post not yet but I told her it in the PT, Alisae is surprisingly quite dedicated to figuring this out

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:04 pm

Post by Shirou »

ok I came to take a last peek in the thread/our PT and I'm not sure Alisae is wolf anymore her emotions feel
really
raw and genuine there

I wasn't posting as much in the main thread because I was trying to sort her there and I'm starting to really have doubts on my read on her

UNVOTE:

I gotta think about this, maybe consider a team swap to wide the pool a bit as well

I was pretty confident before but now I'm not sure anymore

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2536, Shirou wrote:ok I came to take a last peek in the thread/our PT and I'm not sure Alisae is wolf anymore her emotions feel really raw and genuine there
to be clear this is stuff from our PT that I'm talking about, she posted a lot there recently

I know it can feel like a last resort pocketing attempt and I've been victim of that recently with Meuh in Dance Game (which is why maybe I was kinda wary of it?), but the way she got upset and at times rather resigned just...i don't know anymore rn i need time to think about this

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2538, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2536, Shirou wrote:ok I came to take a last peek in the thread/our PT and I'm not sure Alisae is wolf anymore her emotions feel
really
raw and genuine there

I wasn't posting as much in the main thread because I was trying to sort her there and I'm starting to really have doubts on my read on her

UNVOTE:

I gotta think about this, maybe consider a team swap to wide the pool a bit as well

I was pretty confident before but now I'm not sure anymore
Didn’t you say you WEREN’T going to be sorting Alisae in the PT?
She started posting a lot in the hood and I was tempted...I started to engage her while keeping some distance but by the end now idk, I'm having second thoughts about my read on her. I believe her AtE is 100% genuine regardless of her alignment but now I also think it comes more likely from town!her and my "case" on her may all be coincidence and she's perhaps just town here somehow.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Shirou »

Non-game related as well but on thoughts on the site update:

The site does indeed feel quite different from before, and most of the time people are opposed to change initially, but I do think I may end up liking this new version once I get used to it. It does feel more "modern", but if I had something to be petty about it would be that now the avis feel a bit small for how much space there potentially is for the user/avi in the layout from what I can see at face value.

Maybe allowing slightly larger avis would be a good idea now but it would also likely cost more on the server side given how many users there is and I don't think it's practical to make it more expensive than it already likely is, I suppose the goal should be to make it cheaper.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Shirou »

Scaling the username/title/words in the summary of the profiles would also be a good aesthetic idea imo if for some reason the mods/admins decide to allow slightly larger avis at some point I guess...?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #213) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Shirou »

Me and Alisae have been talking, honestly I've been posting more in our hood than in the main thread right now but hm

Right now I think we're both considering team swapping Enchant to Titus/Psyche here the most interesting option given there's a significant number of people also interested on those slots

I've some other suspects but honestly they're unviable to challenge right now

Unless I'm daykilled (which I kinda doubt a bit rn given my position in this game atm?), this is nightless and I'll probably be here anyway later so not too worried on guessing all scum from the start

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #214) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2566, Psyche wrote: Wow I really wonder what could have happened since early game to make Enchant suspicious in the first place
Other than HC I don't think many people got suspicious of Enchant, he just yolochallenged our team in the first post of day 2 which to me it was good because I wanted our team in the challenge anyway back then

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #215) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2578, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2565, Shirou wrote: Me and Alisae have been talking, honestly I've been posting more in our hood than in the main thread right now but hm

Right now I think we're both considering team swapping Enchant to Titus/Psyche here the most interesting option given there's a significant number of people also interested on those slots

I've some other suspects but honestly they're unviable to challenge right now

Unless I'm daykilled (which I kinda doubt a bit rn given my position in this game atm?), this is nightless and I'll probably be here anyway later so not too worried on guessing all scum from the start
Imma be blunt: if Psyche/Titus lacks scum, Alisae is scum.
I don't think it works exactly like that but...hm, I suppose mathematically speaking it would make it more likely yeah.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #216) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2585, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2583, SirCakez wrote: why is alisae scum
If you don't know why I think Alisae is scum then I suggest you have not been reading the game even a little bit.
What's exactly your read on me/Alisae 1v1 though?

You hinted at thinking it was "scum theater" before, however that was before I posted my thoughts on her and all. Is that still your opinion? We're just both scum and that's it? I don't feel a lot of curiosity from you on engaging the whole thing

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #217) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Shirou »

I've sent a message to firebringer, btw.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #218) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2592, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2590, Shirou wrote: I've sent a message to firebringer, btw.
About WHAT, exactly?
hm, isn't it kinda clear given I hinted about it earlier?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #219) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Shirou »

swap Holmes under the hammer for Board of Mis-directors

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2603 (isolation #220) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Shirou »

Now this game may get interesting again. People finally have plenty of choices.

I think out of Titus/Psyche, I want psyche for now so that he tries to...actually do something perhaps?

VOTE: psyche

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #221) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Shirou »

eh now that I think about it neither of them have done much, Titus has done more still

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #222) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2601, Save The Dragons wrote: Finally some good fucking food
THANK ME

WORSHIP ME

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #223) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Shirou »

You think my entire case isn't a "town thought process"? not even a bit?

What.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #224) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Shirou »

Wild claims right there.

Feels like bullshit in fact.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #225) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Shirou »

It may not look like that but I'm paying quite a bit of attention to everyone in this game and I think that case highlighting different points across the game shows a bit of that.

I don't see how you think nothing I posted there looks like a "town thought process" and looks "fake as hell".

p-edit: lol

you're
the one shading me/Alisae/Norwe since quite a lot ago (which I do believe to be all town atm) and if I push back on what I believe to genuinely be "fake as hell" posting as saying I didn't posting anything close to "town thought process" there your immediate response is to throw MORE shade

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #226) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Shirou »

If you're town you're hard scum siding in my view rn Shea

this is what this is also about

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #227) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2620, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2617, Shirou wrote: It may not look like that but I'm paying quite a bit of attention to everyone in this game and I think that case highlighting different points across the game shows a bit of that.

I don't see how you think nothing I posted there looks like a "town thought process" and looks "fake as hell".

p-edit: lol

you're
the one shading me/Alisae/Norwe since quite a lot ago (which I do believe to be all town atm) and if I push back on what I believe to genuinely be "fake as hell" posting as saying I didn't posting anything close to "town thought process" there your immediate response is to throw MORE shade
This aint shade, I think you're scum. Possibly all three of you tbh.
and will me or alisae or norwee flipping town make you reconsider the rest?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #228) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Shirou »

you'll have been proven wrong once by then

would that change your mindset on the game?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #229) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Shirou »

would twice be enough?

or it gotta be all three of us killed no matter what?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (isolation #230) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Shirou »

I literally reconsidered calling Ydrasse scum in the Dance Game after MariaR flipped town due to guilty

I TRY to not reconsider reads needlessly but even I do reconsider reads when I get something like 2/3 of them wrong

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2664, Lazy Shirou wrote: but still what would be the goal of scum!Pooky here for you Norwee?
fixed

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2711, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: im going more off that Penguin basically didn't do anything and then nope'd out of the game and I feel like he'd have things to say if he was town but im feeling doubts cuz like maybe he just didnt want to deal with this game cuz too many posts.
does he hates rolling scum?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by Shirou »

I think in isolation if we adjust the fact there's way more town than scum in every game, the percentage of replace outs not related to IRL is higher from scum in my experience, this is basically one of my points for voting Psyche/Titus, I can easily be wrong on both but at the same time I feel it's sort of a...coinflip? Like, some 40%~30% chance of scum/60~70% chance of town?

That may seem small but I think it's the best I've right now on slots that people want to actually vote. I would murder Shea as well by this point tbh, hard scumsiding imo.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (isolation #234) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Shirou »

I think I can be wrong on some people I'm town leaning but likely not on Alisae/Norwee

next on my town leans are Gamma/Cakez, I'm interested on why you wanted to vote me Cakez. I was the first to suggest using the mini-game points to switch teams when you were in danger of being eliminated, so if you're town do you really think I'm the best vote today?

I already addressed Pooky's "AtE bullet points" as well, maybe I'm biased but I don't see how my progression doesn't make sense with my explanation

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Shirou »

I also feel like me/Alisae are some of the slots most contributing to this dayphase in a rather inactive game and I'll admit it's not the best feeling to be called scum while trying to do
something
about this game compared to most other slots, I think Alisae can relate to this but "effort =/= alignment" yeah true

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2723 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Shirou »

I wish I had a really strong scumread I could just deathtunnel that would be pretty fun

My vote is going for Titus/Psyche today and I think logically it has decent odds of hitting scum and to be the correct theoretical play, however I would be lying if I said my heart screams for any of them being scum, and if we hit town again...blegh, next dayphase doesn't sound fun at all

At times where my heart is unsure though, I'll keep following my head

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #237) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2724, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2719, Shirou wrote:
In post 2711, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: im going more off that Penguin basically didn't do anything and then nope'd out of the game and I feel like he'd have things to say if he was town but im feeling doubts cuz like maybe he just didnt want to deal with this game cuz too many posts.
does he hates rolling scum?

i wouldnt say he hates it

hes just less talkative and less fluid when hes scum

i cant remember him ever repping out as scum tho and it could just be this game was way too fast for him to feel comfortable playing or w/e

happy scumday shirou
yeah I also remember him being more talkative but I also remember every game I played with him being much slower than this so dunno how to read that point. The same applies to Titus I think.
happy scumday shirou
Thanks Pooky!

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #238) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2721, Shirou wrote: I think I can be wrong on some people I'm town leaning but likely not on Alisae/Norwee

next on my town leans are Gamma/Cakez, I'm interested on why you wanted to vote me Cakez. I was the first to suggest using the mini-game points to switch teams when you were in danger of being eliminated, so if you're town do you really think I'm the best vote today?

I already addressed Pooky's "AtE bullet points" as well, maybe I'm biased but I don't see how my progression doesn't make sense with my explanation
while sorting my readlist on PT I notice I forgot to include Enchant...

Enchant I still think u are town as well for early but is there any reason you don't seem too engaged in this game? are you bored of it?

I forgot your slot for a bit sorry didn't mean to be rude

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #239) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2735, Enchant wrote: Most of my points will be ignored because i am Enchant. So i don't really care.
I do care. I was genuinely very impressed by your mech plan, as far as I can see if Firebringer hadn't included swapping your own team as an impossibility it would be a pretty good way to go about this game.

I want to listen to what you've to say, but that's ultimately up to you I suppose. I also don't want to lose my strong belief that your plan was town-indicative for you I selfishly wish you could engage a bit more to keep solidifying my read on you, but yeah that's just my wish not what you necessarily should do

p-edit: one sec

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #240) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Shirou »

oh ok you asked StD solve, I don't even have properly a solve tbf

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2753, Firebringer wrote:
Round 2 Results:

Team Johnson's:
1 Flag
Team The Wolf Pack:
1 Flag
Team Not Cheaters:
1 Flag
Team Single Braincell:
0 Flag
Team Holmes under the Hammer:
2 Flag
Team Board of Mis-directors:
1 Flag
T
eam Hyperpost Meta:
1 Flag

Round 3 Ends in (expired on 2023-01-27 12:45:00)

Enchant you just made me smile, this mini-game was feeling a bit stale I didn't expect anyone to be able to steal anything

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Shirou »

Titus let's get it straight:

Was it you or Psyche that "suggested an action"? I'm gonna suppose the "suggestion" was stealing from someone?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2781, Psyche wrote:
In post 2763, Titus wrote: Not exactly. I suggested an action. We discussed it but he waffled. Neither of us submitted the action. I got it under the wire. Totally plausible scum tried to steal from us thinking my IRL would stop me from bolding in time.
??? we didn't discuss it. you weren't around to discuss it
The plot THICKENS

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2763, Titus wrote: Not exactly. I suggested an action.
Ok wait, I'm blind

I still don't understand your point though

you suggested it but dislikes he didn't go along? what exactly was the "action suggested" anyway?

p-edit walltext huh

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2789, T-Bone wrote:
In post 2784, Thestatusquo wrote: Stealing from alisae/shirou is good, actually.
Oh I wanted to but there's no way they would leave themselves unguarded.
True we're like

The Great Wall of MS

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Shirou »

I'm loving the bigger avis

I actually like this site upgrade thank you mod team

maybe I just have a thing for the unusual/new though

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2801, Psyche wrote: im sry that was rude u guys are doing ur best and it's a game anyway
No, it's fair, it's a long game to replace-in

I just...don't know how objectively pressuring you/Titus isn't a good idea though

I think people work better with pressure :cop:

I wonder what a deadline-less world looks like...

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Shirou »

On hindsight that's hypocritical of me to say given how annoyed I got with Pooky here but at the same time I *was* motivated to push back harder due to it so hm, dunno

Not sure how long it would have taken for me to stop shitposting otherwise

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2817, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: id be upset at enchant for robbing us but then i remembered fuck it who cares this game is a shit show anyway
Sorry, maybe I ruined the good vibes of this game, I almost always do I guess

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2816, Haschel Cedricson wrote: Hello all, I was going to get caught up and then the site went down for the upgrade and then work yesterday was a shitshow. I am still here trying to get caught up. Shirou, give me a summary of what I have missed please.
Hmm...this is so curious, why me of everyone? Either way I don't know where you stopped though and even if I'm able to see your last post, I don't remember what happened in specific pages.

I think the overall gist of it though is that I ended up reconsidering my scumread on Alisae, brought team swap, and swapped Enchant's team to Titus/Psyche's, and then we started to wagon both. I think this is kinda it, there's also some discussion/arguing between certain slots like Alisae/Me and Shea.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2827, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm a lot of trouble with motivation here tbh. I don't feel a lot of agency in this game and its fucking with me.

Can someone give me a summary of the last like oh I don't know 5 pages.
I remember everything that happened more or less but the more people mention wanting a summary the more I notice I don't know
*when*
certain things happened exactly

It's like, blurred because of how slow the game feels to be moving

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2830, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i think you've been fine shirou fwiw

if anything im kinda susp of you
for not being as much of an asshole
as you were in dance game which is PROBABLY UNFAIR but hey thats life right.
GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's like, one of the funniest takes someone has ever had on me, and on hindsight it's kinda true

I just don't know who is scum with clear crystal confidence yet, I thought it was Alisae and was preparing buffing myself up to be the "asshole" but I got cold feet (rightfully? maybe?)

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Shirou »

by asshole do you mean the MariaR thing alone though or do you think I was an asshole even that aside though?

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2834, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: yea why did you get cold feet

if anything your case on alisae was way better than that clown car of a case you had on TSQ rofl
MY CASE WAS GOOD SHADDUP BEAR

NOT EVERY GOOD CASE ENDS UP ON SCUM

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT FROM FURTIVE

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2835, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i dont even think alisae ateing is alignment indicative ive seen e go off on some wild rants as scum.
Hm dunno it didn't feel that performative it was more of a "I suck" rant which felt weird to do as scum

Idk much about Alisae scum game though, I could check it but like...blegh

Nowadays I'm kinda too lazy for that, I didn't bother to check MariaR meta at all there as well, I have ended up with more wrong conclusions than correct ones from trying to overimpose my in-game read with meta ones

if you linked me some posts of her ranting about not being town read as scum I could try to process it tho

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2845 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2843, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2838, Shirou wrote:
In post 2834, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: yea why did you get cold feet

if anything your case on alisae was way better than that clown car of a case you had on TSQ rofl
MY CASE WAS GOOD SHADDUP BEAR

NOT EVERY GOOD CASE ENDS UP ON SCUM

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT FROM FURTIVE
bruh literally everyone else in the game was convinced TSQ was the towniest town who ever towned
Because of the replace out though

Shea made so much sense as scum there from game-content, the way he said Ari was prob scum but kept insisting on VP...

MariaR calling Ari scum but never voting there...

It's my policy to not try to read replace outs too much save some exceptions

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2841, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2837, Shirou wrote: by asshole do you mean the MariaR thing alone though or do you think I was an asshole even that aside though?

i think you were fine other than that

you had way more hunting intensity tho

here you're just kind of thumb twiddling
True

I think everyone is kinda thumb twiddling though including you, just the kind of game it is

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2842, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2831, Shirou wrote:
In post 2827, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm a lot of trouble with motivation here tbh. I don't feel a lot of agency in this game and its fucking with me.

Can someone give me a summary of the last like oh I don't know 5 pages.
I remember everything that happened more or less but the more people mention wanting a summary the more I notice I don't know
*when*
certain things happened exactly

It's like, blurred because of how slow the game feels to be moving
Yeah I'm trying not to bitch too much because I knew what this was when I signed up for it but this game is really hard for me to stay engaged with, not with the speed necessarily, but with the mechanics.
other than the challenge thing I quite like the other mechanics/minigames though

if the challenge mechanic didn't exist we would all just buy double/triple votes imagine how fun that shit would be

scum sided but fun

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2849, Thestatusquo wrote: I had suspected Ari all game LMAO.
EXACTLY AND YOU WEREN'T VOTING THERE AND INSISTING ON A PUSH

It felt like you vs Ramcius all over again trying to distract from FL

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2848, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Stealing flags thing gives me PTSD about the parachute collection so i don’t wanna do it
I hear people loved the parachute mini-game.

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Shirou »

can we like kill someone actually

this game is starting to bore me it doesn't have enough death

fire I told you that you should have listed dayvigs to buy in the shop, even scum is being boring here by not killing someone

this game just needs more death

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 2852, Psyche wrote: i am not thumb-twiddling! i am simply equivalently, but only terminally, useless to a thumb-twiddler
who is scum then psyche

lead us to victory

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #263) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Shirou »

So. White Flag just ended:

viewtopic.php?p=13625201#p13625201
In post 3111, Shirou wrote: I think this game & Dance game worsened my existential sadness by a lot...

I feel like in both I tried to read too much the associatives/anti-associatives and understand what was the entire "scum plan" rather than just look/judge slots individually.
In post 3111, Shirou wrote: I increasingly am not even sure I've the motivation to play mafia anymore though, I'm just devastated and ashamed.
If you read my entire post there you may understand all context but basically...I just don't feel good about saying who is scum anymore by this point

I'm not sure I believe in my own reads anymore

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (isolation #264) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Shirou »

I signed up in the game to "play it" but yeah, scum read me/vote me for not being obnoxious and loud if you want, by this point I'm just resigned

maybe it's better to add another miselimination to the record than be the thread clown once again

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (isolation #265) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Shirou »

it's becoming a running gag to the point that I feel like given I voted Psyche out of Titus/Psyche, Titus may be scum

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (isolation #266) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Shirou »

VOTE: Titus

lol if this is right

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #267) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 3010, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3007, Shirou wrote: I signed up in the game to "play it" but yeah, scum read me/vote me for not being obnoxious and loud if you want, by this point I'm just resigned

maybe it's better to add another miselimination to the record than be the thread clown once again
What do you mean in the last sentence?
I was talking about my own potential miselimination here by not hardpushing either Titus or Psyche (or someone else in case of a swap?) as I would usually do

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #268) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Shirou »

someone should post that meme of a skeleton waiting for "something" in a chair

the "something" here is of course psyche's reads

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3031 (isolation #269) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Shirou »

I wish I could be back to "Lazy Shirou" in this game. I feel like just "vibing" rather than serious-style would make me more engaged on trying to solve this. I think it's unreasonable to ask for that at this point though but I'll ask fire about it

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (isolation #270) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Shirou »

Nah it's about creating a meta for each account so that people don't misread it

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #271) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 3035, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3033, Shirou wrote: Nah it's about creating a meta for each account so that people don't misread it
yea im sure nobody will know that lazy shirou is actually shirou thats a really cool disguise you got there
It's not about disguise silly

It's about people not expecting me to be aggro and etc when I'm playing as lazy shirou

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #272) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 3043, Save The Dragons wrote: is there a drunk shirou
There's sleep-deprived shirou as well I think it's close enough

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3045 (isolation #273) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 3040, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: ok but u literally change accounts whenever you want its not like you're putting handcuffs on and you can't get them off or some shit
I may fail at certain moments but I'm trying to put some imaginary handcuffs on what I will do or not in each account fwiw

It's the whole purpose of making it

It's experimental but dunno, I need to take games less seriously and it helps me if people don't
expect
me to be serious about them at certain times you see? and a literal in-your-face "Lazy Shirou" username communicates the message as clearly as possible

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4776 (isolation #274) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Shirou »

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STAND ON OVATION THREAD, AS YOU'RE DYING OUT OF BREATH AND OUT OF ENERGY, ME, SHIROU, THE THREAD OXYGEN HIMSELF STANDS UPON YOU ONCE AGAIN IN HIS ULTIMATE FORM

BE SHOCKED. SURPRISED. FEARFUL. BOW. SCREAM. ABSOLUTELY LOSE YOUR MIND.

HATE
ME OR
LOVE
ME, DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S ALL THE SAME!

THE
IMPORTANT
PART IS FOR YOU TO ONLY EVER THINK OF
ME

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (isolation #275) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Shirou »

Gosh, I'm so popular and beloved that you all can only think of VOTING little ME huh?

Listen, I'm running for GOVERNOR but the elections in my country only start next year okie?

I know you may be desperate to be under my merciful rule again but rest assured I'll eventually deliver even without all the cheers

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (isolation #276) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:35 am

Post by Shirou »

I actually really gotta talk to some people though, do some stuff in my games that i couldn't the past week and etc first however

I'll eventually effort here once more, seems like this game needs some life again after all

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (isolation #277) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:37 am

Post by Shirou »

I disappear and the thread dies...ah, so melancholic.

Tell me, what is a story without it's MAIN CHARACTER huh?

I know you may all be dying to take my leading role but I'm on cohorts with the director Firebringer, he supports me not being fired so early in this company

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6148 (isolation #278) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Shirou »

i just wanna say all of this below was fake, i actually had a smile/smirk on my face thinking that things would go wrong for town from this point on due to how the assumptions townies were making were wrong, even before norwee was officially swapped i had resolved myself to intentionally go down like this on the next day because it seemed easier/more realistic to die and help psyche/tbone endgame than to try fighting eventual suspicious on me for 4 days even if i last-minute bussed norwee
In post 4802, Lazy Shirou wrote: VOTE: shirou

this is just depressing by this point...

this game went wrong on so many levels i wouldn't even know how to start. if anyone thinks this was a miserable/frustating game for town like pooky, you may be in for a trip in the scum PT later.

there was a single thing i had some pride for and it was my scum game, but now it feels like a rather cruel and bad joke.

some things are better left to post-game though...there's many things to be said in post-game here i think.
this game was truly frustating at times but by the end as i was about to die, i was having the most FUN :cop:

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6149 (isolation #279) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Shirou »

i was thinking of posting a last mega-long meme towncase post on Norwee, saying all sort of random stuff was super town indicative for him to the point of utter ridiculousness but i was tired and u guys were being impatient for my head so we couldn't afford one final meme before i went out.

there's this great meme from the scum pt though (early access!!):

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6150 (isolation #280) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Shirou »

i think fire/tbone thought i was crazy when i said me dying would expand our limpool/stir the game in the wrong direction for town but it did kinda work

either way thanks fire for modding, thanks tbone/gimli for the carry to endgame, and i do really think most townies played well this game, it's just that most people had only half the game figured out (me/norwe or psyche) and thought the two pieces of the puzzle didn't go well together, so it ended up as something we used in our favor

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6154 (isolation #281) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Shirou »

Oh also for anyone curious

I had three different plans in mind from start to finish here, they kept changing/evolving according to how the game kept turning tables all the time early

Spoiler: only for curious people's eyes i guess?

1. Very early on when people thought Ali/Me were scummy together, I kept doing things that intentionally made it look like scum theater and then planned to have a hard 1v1 with Ali that i would try to make it look like bad distancing for people to call us scum together (so that if i flipped first back then, ali would go down next or if ali flipped first, maybe the green flip would make people a bit more hesitant on calling me scum?), it was starting to kinda work but by instinct i began to try to make ali townread me in our PT and it kinda worked so she wasn't willing to 1v1 anymore

2. the second idea after that was for me to lead on mislims together with Ali after psyche flipped and we got some credit, and then potentially bus again someone else down the road depending on how things developed, but the game fell into chaos again at some point and the opportunity to that was lost which lead me to "crazy idea" number three

3. shea was a rock in my/norwee shoes through the game since he was correctly unwavering on us being scum, but i kept noticing how he thought that by association psyche slot was most likely town, so when people began to talk about norwee being swapped in i thought that rather than last minute bus and try to survive at all costs (i also had already said i thought norwee could be scum with psyche so i couldn't walk back on psyche without it being weird, which meant i was likely forced to bus again and it wouldn't give me much credit given norwee would already be flipped), i would just go down like a breeze while trying to make like i was desperate for psyche being the flip rather than norwee to dissociate, and tbone was already in a good position which would be further cemented by me flipping scum.

so i strongly suggested we daykill pooky rather than shea because although shea was consistently through the days more correctly confident/unwavering on me/norwee being scum than
anyone else
(including pooky post-d1 imo), he also seemed like a stronger advocate of mostly clearing psyche slot due to me/norwee being scum, so i wanted him to exclusively get the "town leader" position after the confidence boost of double scum flips to hopefully help leading mislims outside of gimli after my death (to not make it obvious i tried to make it look like we killed pooky on hopes of me pushing him at daystart)

i was tired anyway and wasn't into being here tryharding for weeks to fend off the suspicious on me if norwee flipped, so i was happy to die for the greater evil and go off to play genshin impact :cop:. At certain points i doubted whether what i was doing would really help the scumteam at all or if i was just delusional as i usually am, but idk i think it helped at least a bit tbone/gimli winning the game given town began to "ate itself" really hard after i went down as i "planned", so maybe i didn't completely suck here yep, i'll tell myself that...

hopefully I'll see some of you in what i
hope
is my last mafia game(s) ever (TM 2023)!

i actually want to roll scum again i think

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6155 (isolation #282) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:38 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 6151, Gamma Emerald wrote: Yeah I’m ignoring y’all’s meta reads forever
You’re both clearly willing to abuse it
i think i would have suspected norwee but not really "norwee is 100% scum here, never town" level even if i were town, i think i would just have him as one of the better votes like some other townies

we were scum together this time though and i thought people would expect a meta read from me towards Norwee given our history so...idk i just did what i thought would help my wincon the most?

i don't see how this is "abusing" it given i wasn't town at all and was simply imitating town!me usual meta read on Norwee

as town i also wouldn't be willing to explain in details my read on him at all, i never did either as town!Shirou/town!Norwee in White Flag

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6156 (isolation #283) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Shirou »

hm, sorry for all the AtE at the start of the game as well maybe though? especially to pooky i think given it started to feel like he felt it personally

i was light bussing my godcarry partner tbone there for some #scumtheater to disassociate and then pooky got me too early so i was like "wtf do i say his entire ISO is calling me scum i have no arguments", but i really felt it when he called me scum with norwee and i was like "wtf he's figured out half the team in a few days"

i don't think i would have posted that pressure on tbone vote at all as scum!Shirou / town!Tbone, I JUST WANTED TO BUS POOKY PLS LET ME BUS IN PEACE, but i really do unironically think i would pressure tbone in a somewhat similar way if i was town there perhaps? maybe just a bit less aggro?

pooky comment of how i "kept pulling tricks out of my bag of tricks" was so ACCURATE though, had me giggling for hours

My PoV on early pages: "ok idk anymore maybe THIS BAD TRICK will finally make my position even slightly better, yep, let's go with that"

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6157 (isolation #284) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Shirou »

hm, sorry if it's in bad taste to post so much in post-game as well, it's one of the few games of mine that didn't end in disaster for me recently (although it was because i was saved by my teammates) so i'm a bit fond of it but also i do genuinely think this game was equal parts of frustating, hard, but funny as well so i wanted to comment on it

i'm also just chatty but i shall now finally shut up and go back to playing genshin impact

once again thanks tbone/gimli

bye bye

(Aka Volpe14)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”