Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2529, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 2517, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2512, Gimli wrote:
In post 2505, Gimli wrote: that's also why elly and KJ are never scum together and one flipping scum clears the other
to be clear, elements is either a town parity cop or a scum parity cop. she did visit KJ to know their role and paired KJ with AD. she got a 'same'. KJ claimed VT very early. elements said 'yeah i think they goon mebbe but the other is vt'. the other is AD, who we now know is in fact a vt.

so since she is a parity cop, she wouldn't parity her scumbuddy with someone else, but two townies. that means her action spews KJ town if she is scum. and the other way around.
I actually disagree here. At least for a first check, if I'm scum parity cop and not just a normal rolecop, I'm checking one partner and one Town N1, so that I have a known reference point to work from.
We don’t actually don’t know what Dan will flip because Bella was the original target. Dan of course could still be town but he wasn’t directly targeted like Titus was.
We dont know if Bella was the target, we know it was bella or dan.

Cant see it being dan personally but also cant understand it being bella either.

Honestly i figured me or you wouldve had it by now, and ngl if i didnt know better that seems potentially a slip.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:25 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Parity cop not super strong, vig can be neg utility and miller is miller.

I don't think it actually looks that strong?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:28 am

In post 2558, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 2556, Gimli wrote:
In post 2555, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 2553, Gimli wrote: why is gamma self voting
It’s nia for her but she just gets really pissed if she’s wrongly pushed and I really haven’t seen that from her, so getting super pissed + a self-vote I would probably read as town indicative but instead she just seemed to be looking at anything that might stick to push me.
is your read on gamma solely based on how she is treating your slot?
No, it’s also based on her really not doing much of anything and the way she reacted to Joker’s vote. Town!Gamma gets pissed, scum!Gamma tries to manipulate and it looks like she was trying to push us with reasons she didn’t really believe.

All she literally had to say to us was that she tried/wanted to make a readslist but was too sick to do it but then Flea has claimed numerous times to feeling unwell, yet despite that fae have seen really invested.

So self-voting is nia, it depends on what comes before or after it that’s telling. And if town, Gamma would also make reads. In Anything uPick. she was in antispew so didn’t.
For further information on my health, check my GTKAS! Link in the signature below....

#MentalHealthMatters
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:34 am

Also comparing Gammas ill health to mine is a bit of a shady move, im just perpetually ill honestly and it flares.

Like I am currently Manic, meaning my mood is everywhere all of the time and I will 720 noscope people - Its good and bad, messes my meta up excellently so people actually have to take me as I am.
Im also on the goood (3 o) painkillers at the moment as I battle a pain flare. This is day to day stuff for me. That said im taking the gooood painkillers with me tomorrow while yeeting across the country... </Tangent>

Might not be for Gamma. Gamma was active at the time she was ill, which blows her "i would if i could function" excuse out of the water.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:35 am

In post 2563, Eiralox wrote: Amazing how Gimli doesn't want to flip Elements, really. I feel a fool for ever trusting them. Sorry Fenrir.

Not-Eiralox has shit to deal with. Maybe I'll case in a day, two, I don't know. Isolate and explain. It isn't the best thing for crew right now, the best would be me SHOWING why I know I'm right, but it is what it is. I'm leaving things right here for now:

I stand by my solve of Elements/ActionDan/Flea The Magician/Gimli.

I'm not even gonna try and sort Killing Joke at this point, I've felt them as town but them being a traitor.... instead of, say, Radical Rat, as Joker averred, must feature in my mind. Has to be there. But as mentioned earlier, not my main concern as of now.

See:

Gimli knew Dan had the Black Spot. Pretty blatant at this point. Gimli not believing either me or Enchant having the spot, coming in with: Let's trust and follow the spotted today, shows I'm right.

Flea didn't approach my solve, rather went for ad hominens and deflection despite me saying I need to be calm about this, despite me not voting them and rather pushing Elements?

Elements I'm not even gonna talk about anymore. I think I've spilled my guts enough already.

I like Gamma for being willing to vote Elements

This is where my mind's at.

See for yourselves, don't, it's moot in my eyes: Even if ya'll make a mistake today I'm very confident Dan will flip red, Toffee will know what to do and crew will be in a better position than I surmised we would be at day start.

I will explain myself, I will prove this, but right now Not-Eiralox has priorities.

Good Luck!
Re me
Wut? Where?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:37 am

In post 2574, Elements wrote: Town - BBT, KJ, Gamma, Dan
Bella
Null - RR, Mala
Enchant
Scum - Gimli, Eira, Flea
That a solve?
Cause thats hilarious if it is.

... Guess i fell off my plateau.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:39 am

In post 2575, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2474, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2460, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 2457, Gimli wrote: you say 'the double soft inno' one more time, nancy, and you're gonna be perpetually in my solve
And until the end of fucking time, I’m never ever going to let you forget it and that’s a guaranteed promise! because you’re actually borderline almost game throwing by completely ignoring this. You’re doing that because you’re not fucking trying to find who or why Titus was poisoned, so you know what, I don’t really gaf about your threats, there’s absolutely no excuse for you to be just sticking your head in the sand and ignoring that, so until you do better, just stop because It’s just so ridiculously hypocritical of you and I’m saying this because I like you and know you’re being lazy here, not in effort but in solving. Too many people are being lazy here and that’s the result we’re probably going to lose this game and you can bite me!
Care to table anything yourself Nancy?
N1 Titus is probably low info. She relatively inactive and would give nothing away as IC. As for who? Could be anyone with the sole exception of you. Because you have N1 killclear. Not an Inno, a killclear, in a game with multitasking scum.
Being tracked to no one does not function as a clear
I consider being tracked to not-the-kill more of a clear as that means you have a non-killing role
It functions as KJ did not kill.
Or are a ninja, which would be a PR
Which theyre not according to elements.

They are kill clear vanilla afaik. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:42 am

In post 2586, Elements wrote: Flea - The only thing I can remember Flea doing this game is which is nai at best and scum trying to look busy by doing stuff that is useful to town at worst. Nothing else has stuck out to me about faer or faer posts.
You even read anything ive put?

Sweet krakens below are you even in this game?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:44 am

In post 2591, Gimli wrote:
In post 2586, Elements wrote: Flea - The only thing I can remember Flea doing this game is which is nai at best and scum trying to look busy by doing stuff that is useful to town at worst. Nothing else has stuck out to me about faer or faer posts.
she literally just grabbed whatever was the last big thing flea did and said 'this is the only thing
he
did and its nai'

we've been playing this for weeks and this is all she has to say about flea.
Ew.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Gimli »

sorry
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Elements »

In post 2657, Flea The Magician wrote:
You even read anything ive put?

Sweet krakens below are you even in this game?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:50 am

In post 2651, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Parity cop not super strong, vig can be neg utility and miller is miller.

I don't think it actually looks that strong?
Vig in the right hands is godlike and BBT is right hands.
Miller is neg town utility. It sucks, but ya know.
Role parity is weak imo, scum uses their own as a baseline to start. Or wings it on kills.
Nk immune is the big one there imo, and combined tracker watcher which can hard guilty someone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Elements

I see you Gimli.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Bellaphant »

...hang on flea, you were berating me for the push of passengers but bbt shooting him is 'god like '??
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:38 am

In post 2663, Bellaphant wrote: ...hang on flea, you were berating me for the push of passengers but bbt shooting him is 'god like '??
ignoring the twisting of what I'm saying, in that BBT is another player whose game I have respect for and in that me berating you for pushing passenger. I've said your reasoning was godawful because it was.

And heres the reminder...
In post 1711, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1685, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, hi! I felt like you pooh-ed my 'passengrr is copying my wording ' thing when my focus was on how weird it was that they kept talking about me when a lot of other people are/were ignoring me. For example, kj still hasn't engaged with my asking why they ifnoredtmy comments about the wagon: a chat I also had towards the end of day with elements that didn't go anywhere.

I feel like day one was overrun by scum: we ran up two town! And I felt like you were fairly noisy, but maybe it's just that kj was really noisy.

I can't work out if my reads are shit or I'm just sad. I think eiras town.
That was not what was presented to me at the time.
What you said to me at the time was Passengers language use was eerily similar to yours and thats the part I focused on at the time.

Spoiler: References
In post 678, Bellaphant wrote: @joker, I'm slightly more aggressive as scum: see the lack of confidence.
@flea, I said 'i scum read X and y for tone but for very different eeasons' and then like three posts later passenger almost literally uses the same language. It's weird, right?
In post 609, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 545, Bellaphant wrote:I'm scum reading std (and frog a little bit) for tone but for very different reasons.

@bbt I don't feel qualified to sort the two leading wagons day one and I think hpe is Tien. Chucking a vote on enchant or elements isn't great, so I'm not voting rn.
In post 548, Passenger wrote:
In post 260, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 232, Flea The Magician wrote:You know something

VOTE: Killing Joke

The level of reach in your posts is honestly disgusting.
We're 2 days in, you're literally throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks and accepting nothing in return. I tried to be nice, but its clear that The Joker is always going to be scum.
Flea is scum here. *cries*

STD scumposted when he made that post with if we PROVE we’re town to him, he’ll TRY o read us but anyone who knows how to read me correctly can tell I’m town here and Flea knows I can never be scum here, so yeaah I tr faer for paranoia on our slot but complete inability to correctly read me, Joker might be right then.

ANYONE SOLELY FOCUSED On JOKER’S POSTS And IGNORING MINE ARE PLAYING VERY BADLY And Are The MOST LIKELY To Be SCUM PUSHING US

~Harley
I also scumread Flea for those posts but for likely different and weaker reasons.
This caught my eye because it felt like it was mirroring my language.
In post 783, Bellaphant wrote: There's a reason I call you manipulative ;)

It's fucking weird that Std has been the main wagon all day phase. I think it's anti town not to question that. Day one spats are often t v t, no?

Std is 'scummy' for reasons around tone and 'theatre'.
Passenger is scummy for a lack of content, really boring reads and no progresion.
In post 786, Bellaphant wrote: Mostly, but I'm happier with a passenger elim, specifically because I feel his approach to me specifically is weird: he talks about his read on me a lot, and I'm not the most interesting person in the thread by miles, plus the language copying.
The hpe wagon was worse.

STD has the leading wagon since Thursday.

The conclusion was yes it was similar, but not out of character and given the basic construction and mannerisms honestly its similar to a lot of people in this game. I did find Passenger suspect for other reasons as well, seemingly hidden motivations and being evasive/ignoring questions. You made no mention of his approach to you at all at the time we interacted.
As the vigilante, shooting the counterwagon is always the correct play.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2662, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Elements

I see you Gimli.
I'm hard carrying your ass, thank me postgame
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2384, Eiralox wrote: Yeah.

We are not going for Gamma or Killing Joke today.

Elements remains the best vote, and then Toffee can use their own judgement.

Either Gamma and Killing Joke are crew vs crew here, or at least one is scum. Somehow I suddenly don't like Killing Joke as much as I did last night.

The Gamma push being a deflection from Elements, and from Killing Joke's prime scum teams I have juggled with in general, is too much of a possibility.

I want to hear from Elements.

I asked them to help me, if they can, if they're crew.

I'm here later.

Don't sink the ship while I'm in-cabin.

Why elements?

I mean we have a 50/50 shot of elements being a scum pr or a town pr.

Are you willing to lim elements with that 50/50 shot or a pr.

Unless we have a guilty on elements I’m kinda HARD against liming there
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think we get more info keeping Elly alive.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

Same
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2665, Gimli wrote:
In post 2662, Eiralox wrote: VOTE: Elements

I see you Gimli.
I'm hard carrying your ass, thank me postgame
Nah you're scum.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 2666, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2384, Eiralox wrote: Yeah.

We are not going for Gamma or Killing Joke today.

Elements remains the best vote, and then Toffee can use their own judgement.

Either Gamma and Killing Joke are crew vs crew here, or at least one is scum. Somehow I suddenly don't like Killing Joke as much as I did last night.

The Gamma push being a deflection from Elements, and from Killing Joke's prime scum teams I have juggled with in general, is too much of a possibility.

I want to hear from Elements.

I asked them to help me, if they can, if they're crew.

I'm here later.

Don't sink the ship while I'm in-cabin.

Why elements?

I mean we have a 50/50 shot of elements being a scum pr or a town pr.

Are you willing to lim elements with that 50/50 shot or a pr.

Unless we have a guilty on elements I’m kinda HARD against liming there
Do Gimli then.

I'm frankly over it.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2667, Bellaphant wrote: I think we get more info keeping Elly alive.
all she is going to do is give scum more knowledge of where the PRs are, if any of them is not outed yet.

but you're the captains of the ship so I'm voting accordingly, as long as it goes in one of enchant/elly/gamma? I'm fine with those.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Gimli »

I love the crappy math you're using to determine elements' alignment, instead of reading her posts or my posts or anyone's posts.

@mala have you read my case on elements' perspective slip?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 15, ActionDan wrote: VOTE: BBT
In post 42, Elements wrote: Aarrrrr ye scallywags!
One of yous is gonna be walking the plank today
VOTE: Bellaphant
In post 43, Elements wrote:
In post 16, Eiralox wrote:Let us trust in the heart of the cards
Town locked
In post 45, ActionDan wrote:
Is town
In post 46, Flea The Magician wrote: D1 of a large, eugh.
VOTE: Malakittens
Miller go yeet.
In post 61, Elements wrote:
In post 54, Passenger wrote:VOTE: HPE
not rvs, going off vibes
What about its vibes feel off?
In post 62, Andresvmb wrote:YO DAN
In post 63, ActionDan wrote:
In post 62, Andresvmb wrote:YO DAN
Yo!

It's nice to virtually see you again!

(Please be town :good: )

(You too Mala! I'm still LI strong)
In post 68, Elements wrote:
In post 65, Enchant wrote:i am drunk
I can't tell if this is some sort of claim or a comment on the state of real life enchant
In post 69, Flea The Magician wrote: What do we do with a drunken sailor?
What do we do with a drunken sailor?
What do we do with a drunken sailor?
Err-lye in the mooorning!

Put 'im in the brig until he's sober!
Err-lye in the mooorning!
In post 76, ActionDan wrote: VOTE: Wayword
In post 116, ActionDan wrote:
In post 82, Wayward Son wrote:Early wagons are fun
If they are why did you not put a vote down earlier
In post 118, Elements wrote:
In post 117, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: killing joke
Not a fan
In post 128, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 123, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Theres strong crossovers in this list to the frog/eira game recently, so I'm going to try to keep open minded to hpe and elements.
Forgot to say and you reminded this one; hi Bella!
In post 121, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: elements
Half unrelated: Explanations on these votes would be nice, especially when it can kind of see the Elements vote but would like more thoughts from others.
What
do
you see?
In post 131, Elements wrote:
In post 122, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 118, Elements wrote:
Not a fan
Why
It's a slot that's actively playing the game and pushing it forwards. You're the only person on them so it's not like it's a pressure vote.
You've basically said it's a reaction test at this point so what has my reaction told you?
In post 167, ActionDan wrote: Read up.

VOTE: StD

First, this isn't a reaction test if he's willing to use associatives to divine a read on Elements 137. So let's make this simple: It's a bad vote against someone likely town. If there was "something to see" show us.

Town reads on RR who has essentially spent his time chastising someone in role play mode for voting a no Elim do not make sense to me.

Bella, what makes RR's posting a different caliber to eria's?

Flea's 111 sucked.

I think wayward has done alright extricating himself. I'll choose to believe his posts at face value.

Elements' posting leaves a lot to be desired but I'm not getting particularly strong scum feelings from them either.
In post 172, Elements wrote: To clear up things people have been saying about my reads:
I do not town read KJ
I do not scum read StD
I did not like the vote on an empty wagon on an active and interaction creating slot.
In post 221, Elements wrote:
In post 104, Killing Joke wrote: I kind of like Titus not knowing who we are. I think she’d probably be paying more attention to that as scum? \_0_/
What is different about Titus not knowing who you were to me not knowing who you were that makes her more town in your eyes?
In post 229, Elements wrote:
In post 228, Save The Dragons wrote:This is pretty comical at this point
Honestly, this is making me town you just from the shear volume of nonsense frog is spouting
In post 232, Flea The Magician wrote: You know something

VOTE: Killing Joke

The level of reach in your posts is honestly disgusting.
We're 2 days in, you're literally throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks and accepting nothing in return. I tried to be nice, but its clear that The Joker is always going to be scum.
In post 234, Elements wrote:
In post 230, Killing Joke wrote:Stop creeping around on the sidelines with your tail tucked between your legs and chainsaw us already for Dragons. It's obvious you two are Mutineers and your read progression on our slot is already too wacked out to be salvaged anyway, voting us for lol reasons can't make you be any *less* Town.
Please show me this "read progression" on you
In post 240, Elements wrote: so yes I am going to vote you
VOTE: Killing Joker
In post 243, Elements wrote: List of players you've outright said are scum:
Wayward
Flea
Elements
StD

List of players you've said have 1 or 2 scum within
andres
BBT
Mala
Enchant
ActionDan
Passenger

that's 2/3 of the players that aren't you. You're putting suspicion on the majority of the players in this game
In post 245, ActionDan wrote: I hate using associatives preflip. No one has ever amazed me and no one ever will.

I will take an honest slog through the meta. Reading those other games. Determining if existence is pointless. The usual
In post 254, Flea The Magician wrote: OH BABY THE TRIPLE!
In post 94, Killing Joke wrote:[...]
I scum read Elements:

[...]

Flea:

[...]
And--though I'm liking them the more they post--Wayword Son:

[...]

You have said all 4 on Elements list are outright scum. You cannot refute that and using Nancys post to attempt to subvert that is NOT GOOD.

Then we have this...
In post 159, Killing Joke wrote:
@andres

@BBT

@Mala

@Enchant

@ActionDan

@Passenger

In post 157, Wayward Son wrote:
In post 116, ActionDan wrote:If they are why did you not put a vote down earlier
Too many choices. But seriously, too many choices.

I'm about 50/50 in participating in RVS. This time I Didn't. shrug
Can you pick a few slots (like maybe ~4) you think or feel are more suspicious than the rest, Wayward? I think that would be helpful for the quiet slots to do as well.
I believe there are exactly one or two scummers hiding in the slots above and I'd like to help flush them out.

[...]

which is exactly the second list. You cannot deny either. You cannot use Nancys posts of her reads to wriggle out of what you're doing.

If you are town here, take the night off, get your brain in order, come back tomorrow. You're literally twisting everything that is ever said against you and using buzz words like they're going out of fashion.

YOU are the one who is being intentionally misleading, manipulative and reframing posts and actions.

Yeesh I know I wanted someone to do something interesting but ye gods I didnt mean shit in the pot, stir it, then throw it at a fan.
In post 258, Elements wrote: How can you agree with the elements point when I didn't push StD and didn't white knight KJ
In post 277, ActionDan wrote: I haven't gotten to brass tacks yet with kj vs. Everyone, but I just wanted to say that Mala looks to be clearly town now
In post 321, ActionDan wrote: At this point you guys are bloating the thread. Please settle down or talk about other people if you must. I'm sure there's plenty of material we can use to read you. The more you post the less we will have the drive to do so; please concede the last word.
In post 354, Elements wrote: I'm tired and v/la this weekend so I'll read what I haven't yet on Monday
UNVOTE: as stuff with other players has happened
In post 381, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 361, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: andre

chooooooooooochoooooooooooooooooooomotherfucker
Hahaha relax. I just need some time to dig my teeth into this. I was going to yesterday but work just got crazier this week. It’s a long weekend so I have some time to sit back, relax, and read. Which is what I’ve been meaning to do I just can’t if I’m working until the wee hours of the night.
In post 395, Flea The Magician wrote: Catching up from my last.

is just <3 - so is and

Not the early TRs I was expecting but honestly StD and Rat are getting there.
StDs persistence admittedly can go either way currently but I'm thinking he's town here.
Rat is just consistently a good read tbh. Good talks, good points and good questioning.

Erinyes - Love feels like a very strong word for what you've said about my ISO, anything in particular that is standing out to you or is it just on vibes at the moment?

Ignoring KJ's post, appriciate Nancys stepping in there.
In post 371, Wayward Son wrote:@ Flea @ JK I think you're both loyal Crew. @ Both Do you think I'm headed in the right direction with my Crew posting?

Night shift. I'll be walking the deck.
I'm sorry are you asking us for coaching? O.o
Or is this more a "How are you reading me?"

Bellaphant I'll be entirely honest everyone in this game is doing more reading than posting... I'm struggling to interpret your post at the moment (dehydration headache, whooo!) - one for me to come back to methinks.

BBT limping in. I can understand not being fans of myself or and KJ, would want to know a little more on the others when you're able.
In post 401, Elements wrote: Having only read the top 3 posts on page 16 since my last but 1 post I think I should VOTE: enchant
In post 411, ActionDan wrote: I've read up, but haven't given my full efforts to players outside of the range of StD, Elements, KJ and Flea.

Firstly, I am becoming much more convinced StD is scum.

I believe the initial vote against KJ to be weak, especially when the reasons for the push were revealed in post 187. Elements posting chess pics in the thread is neither town indicative nor in any way helpful to town so at the least someone touching on it should not be wholly unexpected. And it is not true a priori that such questions would garner no value; even innocuous questions can merit unexpected AI responses. I can nitpick at the other two about a wary townread and Nancy's post being flat (it is content none the less) but they are at least fathomable.

If the justification of the way the vote was made was so that there was engagement between StD and people who were of the same mind and/or people voting StD that never happened. I think the goal of the vote was presentation over substance.

I absolutely understand the frustration with Frogster's postings. This goes to all of StD, Elements, and Flea. They are a reactionary inflammatory player. Their associative reads are hyperbolic, and yes the meta postings do not translate in parallel with this game except only maybe vaguely in the case of post 150 in which the language is similar, i.e "If I were scum I wouldn't do *Thing A*" vs. "If I were scum I wouldn't do *Thing B*, but A and B are as apples to oranges. While I get it, there are times when I feel posts of StD's become performative, post 231 as HPE specifically points out and a series of posts culminating in post 351 when speaking to Nancy are good examples.

More concerning is the vote on HPE in 325. That is analysis. Whether it's good analysis (Obviously I think the part about StD specifically tends to strike true) you can debate. The questions asked about it can be asked without the addition of a vote because I simply don't believe StD thinks:
In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote:I think this has the best chance of hitting scum.

VOTE: HPE
This is ongoing at the moment and I will continue to monitor.

---

My Read on Flea is that fae have a decent chance at being scum. I don't wish to entirely reiterate their correspondence with Nancy as clearly its a sore spot for both of them and admittedly I did not read specific meta, but understand in a general sense they have a long history.

111 is a scummy post. Voting a claimed miller is not RVS, and placing it there neuters its power. I happen to be biased about "town cores" since I view the practice of actively trying to force these flawed, moreover, to do so at the expense of scumhunting normally very distasteful. Let us take this post as is so we can establish this is Flea's priority and keep it in mind.

Fulfilling this objective is immediately sought in post 191. But I question (among other things) this bit:
In post 191, Flea The Magician wrote:149 be spicy from the Joker, wanna see how this progresses given I can't work out what the reads are coming from this... o.O Definitely interesting though :3

Which reminds me @Joker still wanna know what was scummy about that post, I ain't having your slot cruise by on my ability to read Nancy.
Why? Why bother at all? the priority is to read Nancy is it not? To determine the alignment of the Hydra by exploiting the meta (and I say meta here because if you think you can read a slot historically well and accurately it is by your knowledge of their meta) of one of the heads. Flea later will vote the slot because of Frog in post 232 and its about here where the slot is irrevocably damaged for Flea.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. And I feel that's what Flea has done. There should be enough material to form a meta read on Nancy, I do think she has had content to analyze and enough posts to form an emotive read if that's how you want to get there. I myself am mostly reading the slot through Nancy's postings now and think (contrary to HPE) that 265 and 267 were particularly towny.

I can see this, and I'm finding it hard to believe Flea can't because Frog, no matter how distracting he is, prevents them from doing so.

---

Elements, briefly, I think is town on a reread. There was nothing towny in the ISO prior to 118, but from here I like both the interactions with StD and KJ. The only reservation I have is that she hasn't formed any independent scumreads or delved into outside players aside from Std/KJ.

---

KJ as previously mentioned continues to be town. I first got that impression from Frog's very early posts and Nancy has only solidified that for me later. I do have a blind spot and that is I don't know the metas of Nancy and Frog when they are scum.

---

I have some preliminary thoughts on some others in this game but I want to reread to flesh out my thoughts.
In post 444, Flea The Magician wrote: huh thought I responded to the 111 thing fully. There was a reason I added it in.

Voting a claimed miller is absolutely RVS. I voted Mala for a random ass reason with no serious intent behind it. Which power is neuterd by my vote, do you think?
In post 474, Gimli wrote:
In post 18, Enchant wrote:You can't use swear words in pirate themed game

That's... F... Friking... Sad
lockscum
In post 475, Gimli wrote:
In post 24, Malakittens wrote:I am Miller.

That is all good night.
100% believe you
In post 476, Gimli wrote: early townread on HPE, it's feeling good and swaggy
In post 36, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: radical rat

Is commenting on the picture in our role pm allowed??
angleshooting already like a true pirate
In post 43, Elements wrote:
In post 16, Eiralox wrote:Let us trust in the heart of the cards
Town locked
I feel it

the pirate roleplay is making my eyes bleed.

so that's page 2
In post 477, Gimli wrote:
In post 84, Killing Joke wrote:Scummy+low poster lim > scummy+high poster lim > anyone else
omg imagine this idea of playing mafia well! frogster, this isn't the place for that.

early townread on wayward for their opening and their townread on HPE

I don't like passenger's vote on HPE cause HPE gave me the opposite impression - of vibing as town - and, IDK. I like that wayward is throwing suspicion at passenger in #91 and feel stronger that wayward's play is coming from a townie.

#94 by frogster is a glorious post, I like that he stopped scumreading wayward in it and I like the points of view on both flea and elements. I'll go back to that post later on.

further pushing elements in #99 is also very good.
In post 478, Gimli wrote: VOTE: elements

either started incredibly slow or is mafia.

pending a read on the rest of the game but I can't do that now.

frog/nancy, wayward, HPE are townreads
In post 481, Gimli wrote:
In post 480, Malakittens wrote:CAN WE JUST ELIMINATE THIS PLEASE.
IT'S GOING TO FLIP SCUM.
I'm here and I'm town, so you're wrong and you're not only wrong but you're loud about it. now be a nice miller and let me play the game without shouting in my general direction.
In post 482, ActionDan wrote: I have been abandoned cries

Mala is right though this is Andres scum meta. I do happen to like gimli's content posts since it's almost about where I was page 4. We'll see if that holds when he gets to page 20
In post 484, Gimli wrote:
In post 130, Save The Dragons wrote:Because I was asked to explain my vote and I don't want to for reasons provided in the post you quoted?
And now nobody will talk about your vote anymore but about your secret reasons. I dislike STD's p5-6 stuff, it seems out of character but let's see where this goes.
In post 485, Gimli wrote:
In post 148, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 146, Malakittens wrote:I’m like the killing joker posts for town. Mainly because I know frogs meta and this is definitely the town game.

As for STD I was back and forth tryingest to figure out his alignment in my brain. His early game felt more scummy, but as this day is progressing I’m going back to a soft town read. I don’t std scum would make a vote like this right now.
@STD, you’re claiming a reaction test on our slot? Yes? In what universe did you not think, that I would not find that suspicious? Now that that game has ended, town!STD did exactly the same thing in the Temple game, so because he had never actually done it before - despite it being beyond silly and lame - still bought it as authentic but there’s pretty much no way in hell, STD expects me to seriously fall for it two games, back to back.

VOTE: STD
oh my.

another thing that brought my attention to STD's early behaviour - hiding thoughts and whatnot - is that it feels like he is trying to keep interactions to a minimum, and that while doing things that are supposed to get him townread. it feels like he is trying to enter the game by looking town rather than doing solvy things like he's supposed. his reaction to elements finding his behaviour strange feels a little out of place as well, like he is already feeling pressure. it doesn't vibrate like carefree town would, and I think STD is a pretty carefree player in general.
In post 486, Gimli wrote:
In post 149, Killing Joke wrote:1) Why did Dragons vote our slot seemingly out of nowhere for absolutely no reason?
2) Why is Elements suddenly going out of their way to push Dragons and white knight our slot?
3) Why is Dragons pretending to be agitated for absolutely no reason or provocation? (137)
4) Why does Dragons play make no sense internally based on what he claims to be doing? (133)

I dislike your conclusion, Mala, because it completely overlooks the only logical conclusion about Dragon's play: it's an obviously scummy move which gives Elements an excuse to push Dragons and set her own slot up for endgame. There is literally no other reason, Town or scum, for Dragons to play the way they have over the last couple of pages.
also feel like elements/STD interaction has a high SvS equity.

do we keep playing d1 or just sheep killing joke hydra?
In post 487, Gimli wrote: 137 is the hint

VOTE: STD
In post 490, Gimli wrote:
In post 167, ActionDan wrote:Read up.

VOTE: StD

First, this isn't a reaction test if he's willing to use associatives to divine a read on Elements 137. So let's make this simple: It's a bad vote against someone likely town. If there was "something to see" show us.

Town reads on RR who has essentially spent his time chastising someone in role play mode for voting a no Elim do not make sense to me.

Bella, what makes RR's posting a different caliber to eria's?

Flea's 111 sucked.

I think wayward has done alright extricating himself. I'll choose to believe his posts at face value.

Elements' posting leaves a lot to be desired but I'm not getting particularly strong scum feelings from them either.
this guy is also town

so mala/killing/Action/wayward all town
In post 493, Gimli wrote:
In post 218, Killing Joke wrote:This is just typical scum assigning busy work to Town while contributing nothing. I'm not doing chores for a slot who actively refuses to commit to a single read on any player in the game. Your ISO is atrocious. Harley said you would be AI over time and by God she was correct. Your next step as scum!Flea--since your faux pas attempt to pocket me in 191 has failed--is to chainsaw us for Dragons. You are fence sitting ALL OF YOUR READS while you wait to see how much you have to commit in order to save Dragons. How convenient your reads are ambiguous when wagons are taking shape and how quickly they will form soon once it's clear who you need to push in order to create a counter wagon for Dragons.
my god man stop solving

this game is stupid, I wanna be miselim'ed d1 like my slot was going to, to counter balance a hydra pair that is town and has precise meta reads on half the playerlist
In post 495, Gimli wrote: HPE is town so mala/killing/Action/wayward/HPE all town
In post 496, Gimli wrote:eiralox town
In post 497, Gimli wrote: STD's vote on HPE = lockscum status and who we should eliminate today
In post 500, Gimli wrote: bella probs town
In post 520, Gimli wrote:
In post 517, Malakittens wrote:let's yeeeeeet gimli for justice and glory!
You're scumsiding and can do better I think
In post 555, Elements wrote:
In post 401, Elements wrote:Having only read the top 3 posts on page 16 since my last but 1 post I think I should VOTE: enchant
To whoever asked, this was a preemptive prod dodge
Should be able to read what I've missed this evening if not tomorrow morning and put down a proper vote
UNVOTE:
In post 563, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 447, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 441, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 404, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 403, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 399, HighPrincessErinys wrote:You really vastly underestimate this one's willingness to ride the wagon. There isn't really anything this one can do to convince you "Actually, it was NOT hesitation!" though, it imagines.
i feel like you're picking the easiest argument to argue.

did you provide analysis? do you have a reason why my posts are scummy?
This one's said it before, alot of it is just surface-level or outright filler. A good number of your posts are just extensions of things that could've been one post, which a decent amount of time itself doesn't really say anything. You're really just coasting along in this one's opinion, even in your fight against Joker.
So the issue is the quantity not quality?
It's both, this one would say, but now that its noticed its VERY curious if StD will answer this one's question about what he saw in KJ that made him for them. Maybe more interested in that than the coasting at this point because its a kind of weird thing to say and then just drop quietly.
I am pretty sure your question was answered long ago at the time you're questioning. I personally feel StD has done more than you currently given I've been able to start developing a read there.

Is anyone else standing out for you at the moment?
In post 449, Passenger wrote:Hello I am here I have read up to page 16 but I can only post tomorrow

I scumread KJ, and STD and I tr Bella
Hmmm... hoping your develop on this.
Do you think StD and KJ are aligned at all? If so why?
In post 454, Malakittens wrote:Might just vote std just to move this game on.

This is legit just focusing all time and energy

Like come on

It’s getting in the way of hunting imo

Also my cat just bit me while I was sleeping so here I am awake when I need to be up in 4 hours
Do you really have that much trust in KJ to follow this blindly? KJ is giving me forced townleader vibe at the moment.
Especially given a couple posts down there's this...
In post 456, Killing Joke wrote:I think I'm right about Dragons because I remember Dragons feeling like they were more helpful than this as Town
which seems to betray KJ's confidence entirely and sums the read up as Meta.
In post 457, Bellaphant wrote:Eh, if we are wagoning lurkers I'd rather do enchant.
Enchants a coin flip tbh, I'd rather have something more concrete.
In post 482, ActionDan wrote:I have been abandoned cries

Mala is right though this is Andres scum meta. I do happen to like gimli's content posts since it's almost about where I was page 4. We'll see if that holds when he gets to page 20
What is this, the meta meta era of MS?
Sheesh.
In post 566, Gimli wrote:
In post 564, Flea The Magician wrote:What hint?
I think 137 is an overreaction to what wasn't a scumlean by elements yet. it just feels awkward from STD to talk about playstyle differences and whatnot when all elements said was that she didn't like his KJ vote.

in your STD townread, are you weighing his KJ vote and reasoning as something towny, or just disregarding the entire thing? the 'I don't wanna say why I'm voting to see if someone else spots what I'm seeing' and then when he finally explains it it's a lot of air. you sure that's towny?

if you're seeing harley maneirisms in nancy's posting, okay sure, I don't see it, but she is certainly posting through the RP in a manner that you can grasp. and if you're someone that know her, you're more than capable of adapting to a microcospic difference in playstyle that, as far as I'm reading, isn't affecting the way she is reading the game. but anyway I'll drop this point for now.
In post 570, Gimli wrote: Townreading flea now I think
In post 571, Gimli wrote: We can eliminate passenger instead of STD if people feel stronger about that
In post 573, Gimli wrote:
In post 572, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: gimli

FOR MALAKITTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENS
'for malakittens'

reality: I'm the only town you can miselim today, ain't I?
In post 585, Gimli wrote: what do you think of elements, STD?
In post 586, Gimli wrote: titus' ISO: exhausted indeed
In post 589, Gimli wrote: VOTE: enchant
In post 594, Gimli wrote:
In post 591, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Passenger

Choo choo?

I really don't think Fenrir is the elim Today.
okay
VOTE: passenger
In post 595, Gimli wrote:
In post 592, Save The Dragons wrote:i dunno gimli

you seemed pretty confident it's me and i don't recall you mentioning enchant at all before this
and yet I think enchant can be scum, his towngame in doctors was much better than this

do you think that's scummy of me? to just vote enchant like that
In post 622, Gimli wrote: more votes on passenger

I'm gone forever, or until when I get in front of a computer, so bye for now and don't flip me please lmao
In post 635, Flea The Magician wrote: Hm.
Need to check VC, will do that on my computer when im home.
For now my vote is spiritually on Passenger while I read back whats happened tonight properly and check my wires are not once again crossed.

HPE goes on the watch list - another wilful misconstructor.
In post 643, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 628, Passenger wrote:Killing Joke - null
Elements - scum
Enchant - null
Bellaphant - lean town
Radical Rat - null
Titus - null
HighPrincessErinys - null town
BlueBloodedToffee - lean town
Eiralox - lean town
Wayward Son - lean scum
Flea The Magician - lean scum
Gimli - lean scum
ActionDan - town
Malakittens - town, probably
Save The Dragons - scum
Any sort of expansion on any of this would be appreciated.
VOTE: Passenger
In post 675, Gimli wrote: I'm strong townreading eiralox, for some reason, since he asked HPE 'if I trust you, would that be a mistake?' it felt super good to read that
In post 679, Gimli wrote: Save The Dragons (6): Killing Joke, Wayward Son, ActionDan, HighPrincessErinys, Eiralox, Gimli.
HighPrincessErinys (4): Passenger, Save The Dragons, Enchant, Titus.

look at this ugly counterwagon
In post 680, Gimli wrote: the POE voting HPE lmao
I promised a case.
Here's a dump instead.

My mind is unchanged.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Elements »

oh my!
what's this?!
Gimli
not
giving us this case that keeps getting mentioned!
My mind is blown
and you could've at least spoiled it
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”