Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #63 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:57 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Well, hello there. This one appears to be late to the big Kira Suspect Convention.
VOTE: Malakittens
In post 36, Lorne Malvo wrote:I don't think I'd be playing any differently if my alignment was different
I can imagine my followers crying if I was Kira and already at L-1 during Day 1 because I did a little trolling
optimal tbh.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:17 pm

In post 72, Gimli wrote:
In post 63, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Well, hello there. This one appears to be late to the big Kira Suspect Convention.
In post 36, Lorne Malvo wrote:I don't think I'd be playing any differently if my alignment was different
I can imagine my followers crying if I was Kira and already at L-1 during Day 1 because I did a little trolling
optimal tbh.
hi HPE looking forward to playing with you again

why are you voting mala? cause she is always scum?

any thoughts on players so far?
Just kinda picked someone at random, my experience with scum!Mala was only the one game so this one isn't going so far as to say she's on a roll with getting scum.
Kokichi is ZZZ, this one doesn't think it super trusts Lorne and the skill claim, and Black's pro-active stance is nice to see. Strong opinions on multiple people seems to just not really be my thing this one notices but it'll try and not constantly have lukewarm reads on most people this time around.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 pm

In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 85, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Just kinda picked someone at random, my experience with scum!Mala was only the one game so this one isn't going so far as to say she's on a roll with getting scum.
Kokichi is ZZZ, this one doesn't think it super trusts Lorne and the skill claim, and Black's pro-active stance is nice to see. Strong opinions on multiple people seems to just not really be my thing this one notices but it'll try and not constantly have lukewarm reads on most people this time around.
you mean you think kokichi is boring? does that mean anything alignment-wise for him in your opinion?
He isn't particularly doing anything of value right now with his posts imo, but its too early for this one to go and throw a vote for that it feels.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:12 am

In post 120, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 102, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 91, Gimli wrote:
In post 85, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
you mean you think kokichi is boring? does that mean anything alignment-wise for him in your opinion?
He isn't particularly doing anything of value right now with his posts imo, but its too early for this one to go and throw a vote for that it feels.
What do you think about the votes on me then? Surely I must not be doing something right for multiple people to vote me? Or do you think people are just jumping on an early wagon to see? I'd like to get your opinion on each vote on me based on this post.
People are simply voicing their suspicions of you. This one can't say it particularly disagrees with the reasons why either. This one is debating if it wants to join them or not because it agrees you're kind of scummy and it honestly doesn't think we should be as reserved as we're being about taking out Followers.
In post 212, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 158, Gimli wrote: so I think (mala, koki) is where things can be since
I'm kinda nullscum read on mala's entrance and talking to enchant instead of talking to people

In post 10, Gimli wrote: I love enchant's modposts for some reason

he is too cute
How ironic
Also find a better Gotcha to spring on someone. Like you're right this is an oops hypocrisy moment. But this is really eh.

Unrelated to Kokichi:
In post 182, Malakittens wrote: ngl

i usually just glide over setup-talk/setup-spec only because its not a strong suit of mine. i try to stay out of it at all costs.

I believe it's just better to stay quiet of all costs bc we dont want scum getting any more information.
This one kinda hates this stance, trying to just coast by silent and passing it off as "it's preventing scum from getting info!" gives me very bad vibes. Progressing my RV on Mala to a genuine vote.

This one also sees zero reason to read into Kawaii quoting Puss In Boots at this time.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:15 am

Also, this one believes that no flipping was hinted at but was indeed forgotten to be properly included in the roles. Part of the tl;dr of the setup is:
3. Without skills, you have no idea who died players are, but they are surely not Kira or Detective. If Kira died, Game ends instantly. If Detective dies, you will learn at closest day start.
Though obviously it's kind of... vague and unclear still and in a section not everyone is going to read if they read the actual rules.
In post 217, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 216, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Also find a better Gotcha to spring on someone. Like you're right this is an oops hypocrisy moment. But this is really eh.
It's called a joke, I'm still NAI on Gimli.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:16 am

that is an atrociously large adachi jesus christ.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:18 pm

In post 259, Kokichi Oma wrote: If I thought you were scummy, I'd be voting you. I'm voting who i think is scummy so far.
Are you like, sure? Because your vote on Azu is pretty flimsy imo even if you try to paint it the way you did. Azu's vote at face value had barely anything to do with Gimli and this one doesn't see a point where Gimli admits you're a 'wrong read' like you claim. This is actually a packet of lies in general now that this one's analyzed.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:23 pm

Gimli starts scumreading you, this one expresses doubt about you as well but doesn't vote, Azu follows up by saying "It's never too early to follow your dreams" and votes for you. This otherwise tells us nothing about how they got there for better or worse, but importantly does not implicate Gimli's points as part of their reasoning and could be literally any thing else under the sun. And you claim now that Azu was hopping onto some obviously Gimli-brand bandwagon that he somewhere stated is actually phony? Get real, as it were.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:30 pm

In post 262, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 261, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Gimli starts scumreading you, this one expresses doubt about you as well but doesn't vote, Azu follows up by saying "It's never too early to follow your dreams" and votes for you. This otherwise tells us nothing about how they got there for better or worse, but importantly does not implicate Gimli's points as part of their reasoning and could be literally any thing else under the sun. And you claim now that Azu was hopping onto some obviously Gimli-brand bandwagon that he somewhere stated is actually phony? Get real, as it were.
Maybe you should like.. Read the interactions with me and Gimli. I've explained my thoughts on him already. I think Azu's vote was bad because of not only what I said but also the timing.
In post 263, Kokichi Oma wrote: One thinks you are trying to paint me as scummy for things one does not think is that scummy.
This one thinks it did find where Gimli concedes one wrong point about meta (snore) out of... the entire rest of his argument, but either way this doesn't really change the fact your actual vote on Azu might as well be paper-thin here considering what you said is, as previously established, kinda hogwash.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:45 pm

In post 273, Kokichi Oma wrote:And one still thinks you're trying to push on a narrative that is also paper thin. Have I been telling everyone to vote Azu or pushing them intensively? You also seem to be solely focused on me, despite others having similar votes without much weight. Which Makes me question your motive. Your posts have been 90% about me. What do you think about the rest of the game so far?
You don't need to have a vendetta against Azu for this one to call you out, y'know. Gimli/Black/Vander/Azu townlean, Mala/STD nullscum, Lorne nulltown (this one needs to give his ISO an intensive read honestly his posts have just been flying over my head but my vaguest impressions are that hes town-ish-y), Kawaii null. It's like 4:46am so don't take these TOO seriously until they're iterated upon at a more reasonable state of wakeness.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:12 am

This one normally wouldn't be super opposed to killing someone scummy right here and now, but due to the nature of the game it believes that maximizing our time to discuss is vital. Anyone pushing to get Kokichi (or anyone, for that matter) to hammer any time short of like, deadline day, is going to be on my radar.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:47 pm

In post 329, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 299, Lorne Malvo wrote: I respect that people are pushing a top poster, it's not very common
Out of all those I am suspect of HPE's line of questioning since their bases was on gimli and me's interaction and when I proved that wrong, they kinda brushed it to the side and tried to make it based on me voting Azu and tried to paint it as me pushing them for a bad reason when I didn't even give a reason.
You and Gimli's posts were always required in order to talk about your Azu vote considering you brought Gimli's posts into the conversation. And why does your story keep changing? In that linked post you can see pretty clearly what is, pretty undeniably, some kind of reason for voting Azu. And then you gave another. And now you're saying you never had a reason? Is claiming your vote on Azu was without reason even a good idea??
In post 325, Kokichi Oma wrote:Azu townlean. Gotta at least explain that one
While Azu's own lack of reasoning for their vote is starting to fester, this one believes their posts to be solidly towny otherwise, if laconic. All of their mechspec has been pointing out things that are in the favor of town, and is literally just solving. There's a vibes aspect but their actual play is, in my opinion, town.
In post 326, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 276, Gimli wrote: I really like HPE's posts, the push on kokichi, and all its leans. I'm calling a towncore of black/vander/HPE aorn, with a townread on Azu. I agree with leaving lorne and STD at null atm. I think flipping inside of (koki, mala, kawaii) is good for d1.
Yikes
...And this one is starting to see what Gimli means, it thinks.

Is this hypocrisy? Vote on your phones because this one doesn't know:
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:02 am

In post 355, Kokichi Oma wrote: Considering the fact that me and your posting has taken up about over 50% of the post and the most of that me trying to defend myself instead of being given the opportunity to find scum, is probably the reason.
It is actually rather quite simple to just start scumhunting. You can do it in the same posts as defending yourself even.
In other news this one would like to bring @Malakittens kicking and screaming back into the light now that 'setup spec' is over. And ideally for more than one post before they sink back into posting once every 2 days.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:54 am

In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary. Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point. Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them. Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:48 pm

In post 382, Gimli wrote:
In post 381, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary. Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point. Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them. Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
I didn't understand anything you wrote.

we are eliminating kawaii cause it's the most likely kira rn and your defense is word salad which is quite frankly very alarming.

the more people write weird things about kawaii and softdefend them with crappy or obscure reasoning, the more I wanna just go ahead and get that elimination through. I think I'm convinced we need to flip kawaii.
There is not a lick of defense for Kawaii in there, this one is just saying Vote > Detective's Condemn on killing them.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 pm

In post 393, Black wrote:
In post 389, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 386, Black wrote:
In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

Wait what??? Did you just say the Detective should out themselves and use their dayvig to kill kawaii?
I think they just mean vote out.
Oh I think you're right. My brain isn't working right today
If VS actually meant voting Kawaii out when they said "daykill" then he's confused us both.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:53 pm

In post 396, Gimli wrote: ah

no of course he didn't mean out the detective. we can just vote out a scummy slot. we don't need to out the detective to do that.
Then follow your heart's desire as you please. The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:27 am

In post 426, Gimli wrote: I just don't buy it was a gambit by kame, I think he has to say something to defend himself now anyway so saying that is as good as anything. I think it's relevant that kokichi/HPE/black all defended kawaii to some extent (with black ignoring kawaii and pushing me for confidence) so we have a completely fitting story to push throguh and figure out. koki wasn't working for kira cause everyone was fine hanging him. with kawaii there's more resistance with much less reasoning to be townreading. I started getting heat by black after I was set with the kawaii flip and whatnot.

I also think it's funny that koki is saying people are sheeping me when everyone that's scumreading kawaii is doing so independently, clearly. it's just a blatantly scum play so far and defending it from the angle of 'gimli is sus' doesn't feel right.
Still don't know where you're getting a Kawaii defense from especially now that the whole "daykill" thing is sorted.

Also in general this one is... disappointed in you Gimli. This is a fall from grace for sure. This one does not particularly to read the other games because it couldn't care less about the meta aspect, and especially because what's right in front of it makes it very very wary of you. There is a case to be made for a scumlean Kawaii but there is no way in hell this flimsy Kira!Kawaii case is going anywhere, because it just doesn't make any sense off-paper. This one isn't particularly keen on Kawaii still because it doesn't think they've actually done a whole lot towny outside of their defense ( is
excellent
. At the same time there's a point you could make about a reasonable defense against a shitpush being NAI but this isn't a defense of Kawaii so who cares), but even it can see you're blowing their scumminess out of proportion.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:02 am

In post 480, Gimli wrote:I started to push kawaii, and suddenly people started defending him. when I was pushing kokichi, there was no resistance from any parts of the thread. when I started pushing kawaii, I started to become a wagon myself. that increases the likelihood that I'm onto something and that's why I'm pursuing this elimination, to the very end and even if I annoy enough townies to be flipped for it.
Resistance =/= Correct. As an obvious example, pushing a confirmed Cop is going to get you a giant pile of it. You're getting resistance because people don't see you as having a point or making a good read, unlike Kokichi who several people agreed was acting scummy. It's secondhand defense by virtue of the push itself being bad even if none of us are exactly Kawaii fans.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:30 am

VOTE: Lorne Malvo
Today feels like the day where all of my townreads make asses of themselves.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:32 am

In post 513, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 511, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Lorne Malvo
Was Lorne your townread?
This one had him previously pegged as nulltown needing an ISO reread (that it forgot to do).
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:33 am

In post 516, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 511, HighPrincessErinys wrote: VOTE: Lorne Malvo
See what happens when you stop tunneling one person and look at the posts from others?

Lorne being weird like
just
happened right in front of me you miserable jester.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:01 am

UNVOTE: Lorne Malvo
Thinking it can semi-safely write off Lorne as just being a goofball townie here now that he's given SOME form of explanation to his actions. Its on the fence about if it wants to slap even a pressure vote onto Gimli because his push is bad but his persistence is intriguing and this one feels like even followers would have more self-preservation than to keep pushing a wagon that is teetering on the edge of backfiring and killing them.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:47 pm

StD! How nice of you to join us! Say, while you're here, mind participating in the game you have posted in since post #370? Maybe, give us your thoughts on the wagons at play?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:35 pm

In post 617, Gimli wrote:
In post 605, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
I strongly believe black is not a follower, I think the initial post about not understanding what followers know was genuine.
ur probably right

im mad at myself for not putting HPE there instead of black
What makes you suddenly think me a follower? Because this one won't vote Kawaii with you?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:51 pm

In post 624, Gimli wrote:
In post 623, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
What makes you suddenly think me a follower? Because this one won't vote Kawaii with you?
yeah you're weird about kawaii
And do you have an
actual
case against me or is it just your undying confidence that Kawaii is Kira speaking?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:07 am

Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony. We also can't confirm anyone because the detective
can
land people without secrets, aka the Taskforce Members (assuming no DN passing), but then he can't exactly relay that information without now having a giant target painted on his back. In other words this one thinks voting StD on a process of elimination alone is something you should think twice about, at the very least.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:08 pm

In post 755, Vanderscamp wrote:Because I don't think HPE's post makes any sense at all, you could basically sub in any name for yours and the post would be exactly the same. The only place HPE talks about you specifically is mentioning that you have been scummy.
There was
no
defense of Kawaii. The post was only about the misunderstanding of what daykill meant, as this one thought you were referring to the detective's Condemn ability, not just voting someone off to eliminate them. The argument was vote don't condemn, because again, it misunderstood. Will you stop continuing the misunderstanding yourself now, please?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:12 pm

Beyond that, this one is somehow even less sure of who it wants to vote now. Not opposed to putting the pressure on Mala/StD, however.
Also @Mod VC 1.6 is a bit quirked up.
In post 675, Enchant wrote:
Save The Dragons
(1): Malakittens

Lorne Malvo
(1): Black
Save The Dragons
(1): KawaiiKame
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:34 pm

OKAY. Record is set straight. Excellent.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 3:14 pm

In post 787, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 667, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony.
Who do you feel is the most likely to be the phony seen as town?
going to get back to you on this both because this one needs to reread a bit it thinks and because it is not feeling very well
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:47 am

In post 788, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 787, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 667, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Noteworthy that PoE here can easily be disrupted by someone who's already been eliminated from the equation being a big fat phony.
Who do you feel is the most likely to be the phony seen as town?
going to get back to you on this both because this one needs to reread a bit it thinks and because it is not feeling very well
update: this one thinks it has food poisoning or gastroenteritis or something. splendid.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:56 am

This one is going to try and keep up with the game regardless but it's going to set V/LA for a few days just incase, it thinks.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:37 am

The conversation has spun WILDLY out of my comprehension. Can this one get an update or two?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:30 pm

This one thinks that if it had to vote then it might just choose Gimli. A vote count would be highly appreciated first.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:36 pm

This one admittedly still isn't as caught up as it'd like to be but it feels like something about him and his reads has been... off. It'll try and do an actual proper ISO read later but this food poisoning has been keeping me mostly in the bed and bathroom and it's been hard to keep up properly. Apologies.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:39 pm

In post 1141, Gimli wrote: Don't read my ISO with food poisoning
Perhaps a good idea. We'll see.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:34 am

In post 1228, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1226, KawaiiKame wrote: Does anyone think HPE is Kira?
HPE's playstyle
fits perfectly
with how I see Kira playing...
I felt HPE felt too town to be Kira, this makes me anxious...
Why? Kira plays insanely town, think back to,
"Kira will play the best town game"
Y'know, this one could just... be town? Have you thought about that?
In post 1262, Save The Dragons wrote: I'm okay with recent mala content though it's not amazing by any means

I thought gimli/kawaii was a possibility but maybe not? Maybe this is a distancing hail Mary though.

Thinking.
At this point this one is 100% confident that Gimli/Kawaii are not Follower/Kira or Assistant/Detective together because there is no way in hell an informed Gimli would push and attempt to flip the guy he's supposed to protect so hard and so persistently. The inverse, maybe??, but not Follower/Assistant Gimli, absolutely not.

This one thinks the food poisoning is mostly gone so it's going to try and atleast SKIM through Gimli's ISO before it goes and does something silly and whimsical for a few hours and misses another 7 pages.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:43 am

In post 1305, Gimli wrote: pedit: why is mala town by default?
You
did
put a (?) next to your own read, Kawaii. Mind explaining?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:55 am

This one thinks it's willing to flip Mala just because it hasn't really been able to get a good read on her, and is unfortunately a low-content slot which is worth killing here it thinks. Would mention StD defense but this one is still going through Gimli's ISO, or rather the like latter portion of it starting just about around post 100, since that's about when it thinks things get relevant.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:09 am

Hey, Gimli.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:15 am

In post 1345, Gimli wrote:
you need to ask me especifically what part of it you're confused about
What motivated you to comically wagonhop and change reads multiple times in such a short span of time? Furthermore what is compelling you to do the same here and now with Kawaii/Mala? And don't say compromise wagon because that feels like a weak excuse for some rather erratic play considering how much you seemed to be townreading Kawaii. A compromise wagon on someone you very actively strongly townread is just weird as hell to me.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:21 am

Gimli ISO read done, going to ctrl+f Mala in StD's now and then cast my vote from there probably.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:24 am

In post 1353, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Gimli ISO read done, going to ctrl+f Mala in StD's now and then cast my vote from there probably.
Not doing anything for this one honestly.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:26 am

Gimli is walking a fine line for me atm but this one thinks keeping him around at least for another day is good. In general it thinks we just really need some fucking night actions and a kill from Kira (or Meg if the teehee funny happens) to advance the game state.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:28 am

Like holy shit if we can remove a person or two from the equation entirely that would be splendid. Not to mention Detective getting to brainstorm which has a (assuming no shenanigans) 3 in 4 chance of catching a badman.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:31 am

In post 1365, Black wrote: HPE what is your read on Meg?
Feels towny rn but needs an ISO reread of their own. Probably going to do that and then disappear for my previously mentioned whimsical activities.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:37 am

In post 1368, Black wrote: Without ISOing her first can you tell me why she feels townie?
Gonna be real with you it's just kinda vibes and also their opening post which as Gimli pointed out is very likely not a post that Kira would make imo. This should come as exactly why this one needs to go and do a proper ISO to get more than "uhh... feels town :)"
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:04 am

ISO read done. Azu still feels VERY towny honestly. Don't super agree with some of her earlier posts but they're not really scummy and beyond that she gets very towny and stays that way.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:13 am

In post 1385, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 287, MegAzumarill wrote: We are on evens, I'm partial to a day 1 no lim here tbh.
It looks like this is going to happen...
No lim is honestly not the worst as Azu's said before considering it flips someone who is definitely town.
In post 1386, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1384, HighPrincessErinys wrote: ISO read done. Azu still feels VERY towny honestly. Don't super agree with some of her earlier posts but they're not really scummy and beyond that she gets very towny and stays that way.
I'm reading Azu's IS0, I'm getting the same town feeling as you, who else is town to you HPE?
Black and Vanderscamp are my main townreads rn, with Kokichi being a lesser lean. Lorne this one previously called just a goofball townie but it's pretty sure he could be a goofball scummie too, so. That's just what he is regardless of alignment it thinks. A goofball.

You feel... kinda towny? You're a little confusing to get a read on honestly, kind of in the same camp as Gimli where you're teeter-tottering from one lean to the other constantly. You're probably in need of an ISO read too but its time for this one to do its whimsical activities instead of living in the thread.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:22 pm

It is kind of unreal how we still have 2 RL days before the gameday ends by deadline.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:13 pm

In post 1442, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1363, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Like holy shit if we can remove a person or two from the equation entirely that would be splendid. Not to mention Detective getting to brainstorm which has a (assuming no shenanigans) 3 in 4 chance of catching a badman.
As in eliminating them?
Are you asking about the first or second part of the question?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:24 pm

Elimination + Whoever Kira kills
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:24 pm

Then again Kira can delay the kill or hit someone with a fake name, so we might just get trolled.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:34 pm

In post 1450, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1422, HighPrincessErinys wrote: It is kind of unreal how we still have 2 RL days before the gameday ends by deadline.
Do you want to continue until the deadline/eliminate someone b4?
This one's said before that a night phase would probably help a lot, so its hoping we can end a bit sooner rather than hit deadline.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:11 am

Apologies for sleeping in. This one is not CCing Assistant either.
And also it's making the more enlightened vote: VOTE: Gimli
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:46 am

In post 1590, Enchant wrote:
Not_Mafia replaces Lorne Malvo. Deadline continues.
Very little changes with this slot then, hmm?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 pm

what the fuck is going on
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Are we actually waiting for the mods to kill Vander IF Mala is Detective?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:39 pm

Then its time to send another PM to the mods.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:57 pm

In post 1704, Black wrote:
In post 1703, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Then its time to send another PM to the mods.
Why do you not want to talk about this?
In post 1706, Gimli wrote: yeah I see HPE is being very reserved around this... twilight?
To be fair this one was gaming. And also PMing the mods is so we actually get this resolved sooner rather than later. This one really wants to see what the hell happens first between Vander and Mala with the Condemn because one's a liar the other isn't, because there is no way in hell the Assistant would actually CC Assistant against the Detective, meaning that IF Mala IS the Detective and the Condemn goes through, Vander is almost certainly scum. Honestly 99% chance that Mala is Det here because not even Kira would have the balls to try and do a fake Condemn and then get walloped when it doesn't go through. Though we uh, need to see if it does first. Mods have been woefully hands off and this one hopes that changes in the following gamedays assuming Vander isn't Kira.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:59 pm

This is the second time beetlejuice has been used as a verb and this one is wondering what the hell it means.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:02 pm

Alas, if only it were that easy...
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:06 pm

Regardless this one's opinion of Mala has gone from 0 to 100 since the claim. The likelihood that one of the 3 Stooges is dead here is very high, not sure about the odds of it being Kira though.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:08 pm

In post 1720, Gimli wrote:
In post 1718, Vanderscamp wrote: So a few things:

Mala knows she's outed and this is a play from her to try and out the detective.
Please try not to react in obvious ways.

I don't want to say a lot about this but it blows my mind that anyone is thinking Mala is real here. I'm never claiming this as Kira so if she's real she's outing as detective D1 to shoot someone who almost certainly isn't Kira, which doesn't make any sense.

The actual play here we do now btw is we all vote Mala.
Either I die to the vig shot, which won't happen, or we get proof that Mala is lying, in which case we should just be snap limming her and moving on.
oof

I'm glad you're town, I'd be eating so much rope for my d1 if you weren't

let's give it a second for enchant to at least be awake and then we'll vote mala and move on

STD/lorne contains the other scums imo
Gimli, you seem quick to believe him before anything's even
happened
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:11 pm

In post 1723, Gimli wrote: you just said you were lying and you dont have that power
In post 1712, Malakittens wrote:
Yes let me just beetlejuice the mods

I DONT HAVE THAT POWER OK

AOMEONE PUT ME IN JAIL SI I SURVIVE

GOGIGIGIOOO
You could technically interpret that as being what Mala meant, but there's also the context of this one talking about PMing the mods, which Mala ALSO mentions. "I don't have that power ok" could be "I can't summon the mods." or "I don't actually have Condemn."
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:12 pm

In post 1729, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1709, Gimli wrote: I wonder if kokichi thought kawaii was his follower and was defending him because of that
I thought kawaii was detective. In the movie the one who says "I'm death straight up" is the one hunting the main character who is a bad guy
holy shit this quote again. oh my god what is with you people and reading so much into it.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:22 pm

In post 1738, Gimli wrote:
In post 1730, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1723, Gimli wrote: you just said you were lying and you dont have that power
In post 1712, Malakittens wrote:
Yes let me just beetlejuice the mods

I DONT HAVE THAT POWER OK

AOMEONE PUT ME IN JAIL SI I SURVIVE

GOGIGIGIOOO
You could technically interpret that as being what Mala meant, but there's also the context of this one talking about PMing the mods, which Mala ALSO mentions. "I don't have that power ok" could be "I can't summon the mods." or "I don't actually have Condemn."
but 'someone put me in jail if I survive' puts it in the context of not being the detective, don't you think?
Ah yes, in the setup with nothing even remotely equivalent to a Jailor.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:24 pm

h
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:24 pm

Twas my turn to forget something about the setup then.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:28 pm

Then in that case it just makes Mala look better. Go To Jail is a skill that someone who isn't the Detective can have, and unlike what Gimli said you said, "someone put me in jail if I survive", what you ACTUALLY said is "put me in jail
so
I survive".
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:27 pm

Could you explain your Kira read on me sometime? Probably after Night phase since Enchant should get the ball rolling on Vander's condemn by the time you wake up.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:46 pm

In post 1771, Malakittens wrote: Granted your twilight posting feels town though
Ofc after I put the action in
This one was playing Deep Rock Galactic before then, so.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:10 pm

In post 1779, Kokichi Oma wrote: But if she was going to do the detective shot anyway, why not
Most people, Detective included, probably wouldn't CC a Detective claim that'll get killed naturally after (assumedly) they fail to vig someone. Assistant however is a good claim, and CCing that and getting away with it puts you in the Detective's good graces. Unfortunately for Vander, he picked the wrong person to CC on that.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:50 am

This one expected people to catch on quick even without the 'this one' stuff being in the announcement, not to get hit with competency test. Ah well. VOTE: Gimli
If it wasn't obvious, this one is going all-in on Gimli being our Kira. The announcement should give you all of the associatives you could ask for, or at least direct you where to look for them. On the flipside of the coin, Black gave a sound* case for me as Kira with Vanderscamp being one of my followers, but the thing to consider is this: Would the Followers openly townread Kira, or largely not interact with them? This one townread both Vanderscamp and MegAzumarill for much of the game, but neither really batted an eye towards me in return, whilst they were all over Gimli. This one thinks despite our theory of how Kira and the Followers would play, that its probably the
former
rather than the latter, especially as they'd like to get noticed and work together as a team in whatever way possible despite having no private channels, and propelling Kira to be a commanding voice in the game is beneficial. In general it's time to choose your Kira: This one, or Gimli.

*We'll talk about that a little in a bit because there's a post this one didn't get to make during twilight.
In post 1823, Gimli wrote: my initial reaction is that flipping HPE is very good baseline we have for today, because she is 100% outed with this result, yes? with the difficulty being wether it is kira or it is a follower.
And who says this one is outed exactly? Doesn't particularly make any sense when all it did was make a PA stating its thoughts in the non-zero chance it died instead of Malakittens for some ungodly reason.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:51 am

**And before we talk about that get my goddamned pronouns right please.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:56 am

So: Most of this was written during twilight, and it has been minimally edited to keep the situation up to date.
In post 1788, Black wrote:
Spoiler: really beeg post
After looking at Vander/HPE interactions...it could definitely be HPE Kira here. Vander actually avoided the slot for 95% of the game. The couple of interactions they have seem forced on Vander's end (, , , ). Outside of these direct quotes to HPE, Vander hasn't mentioned HPE at all and has dropped a total of
zero
reads on HPE this game

In this reads list in #1419 (shown below) Vander lists off thoughts on everyone but HPE and Meg...
In post 1419, Vanderscamp wrote: I kind of just want the day to end at this point, I feel like I'm just tunneling my reads harder and harder.

I still think
Gimli
is a pretty terrible lim, I think the way he's played is the kind of inconsistency that comes more often from passionate town than scum with an agenda.

I still don't think
Kawaii
is town, but I think other people sound scummy and I'm happy to entertain the possibility that I'm just really tunneled.

I didn't like
Mala's
reaction to Gimli at all, I feel like when someone calls you out as a TPR people react in several different ways. I think the towny way to react, regardless of whether you'reTPR or not, is to kind of play into it, like giving a wink emoji or joking about your vig target or something.
I think Mala's reaction was pretty scummy, like Mala seemed really annoyed in a really obviously "I'm a TPR" type way. I get that this may seem unhelpful to talk about, but it was imo so blatant that there's no chance anyone missed it, so I'm just going to talk about it. I basically feel like if you are what you're softing it doesn't make sense because you would not want to actually react in that way, and it didn't feel at all like a VT trying to take a bullet, so I think it was just scummy.

I thought
STD's
reaction to Gimli a few pages ago was pretty good, I got the vibe from it that they actually believed what they were saying and weren't defending themselves just for the sake of defending themselves.

I really, really, really don't like
kokichi's
continual defence of "I literally can't be Kira" because it relies on the premise that followers would have just hard defended them facing an early D1, and the fact that no one did is clearing.
I don't really think this is something kokichi actually believes so it just reads as false.

Other than that, my non updated reads are that I think
black
and
lorne
are town and
everyone else is null
Everyone else is HPE and Meg
In post 1790, Black wrote: HPE's iso doesn't really feel all that great. It feels like it is posturing for a Gimli mislim tomorrow after the vig shot kills a follower and doesn't end the game

It has PM'ed the mod multiple times to end the day () which I think Kira would absolutely do here to stop any additional conversation

feels a little defensive after accused of being Kira, and also anxious that the mod won't end the Day

feels like HPE is trying to convince StD that mala could be lying while also saying Vander picked the wrong person to CC
This one obviously can't speak for Vander not talking about me, even if it
was
Kira it couldn't. It hasn't had a lot of faith in Vander personally since it voted Gimli.

As for the posts you quote:
1: This one PM'd the mods about that one time, mind, the previous was for a vote count, the one we got from CSF. The
reason
it PM'd the mods is because after a roughly 500 post drought of votecounts that needed a PM and ones posted very sparsely afterwards, it believed that the mods needed to have someone bring attention to Malakittens actually y'know, Condemning someone. This one doesn't think making sure that mechanics don't take overly long to resolve is inherently Kira play, but you're technically right that it could be in Kira's favor.

2: This one... asked for someone to present their case after accusing it of being Kira? Like that is a fullstop Kira read on it, it has every right to be kind of defensive in the first place and ask for their reasoning. This one also really genuinely just does not get where you're coming from on the "anxious mod won't end day" bit when it's just asking Mala to elaborate when able since she was going to bed and there was no guarantee she'd wake up/say anything else before Enchant showed up and ended the day.

3: This one also does not see how it's trying to convince StD that Mala is lying, especially when it had been pretty confident that Mala's Condemn would go through and prove her as Detective for most of the time since she did it. "while also saying Vander picked the wrong person to CC" is because there he literally
did
by CCing the Detective's Assistant claim when, if he was the actual Assistant, he would know it's the Detective claiming. And what does that spell? Eating a Condemn to the face because he outed himself.

Your Vanderscamp follower case is admittedly sound, but you should really try looking for a second follower, too.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:59 am

In post 1837, Black wrote:
Vote: HPE

That's e-4

@HPE: why didn't you write your note in third person?
Because this one thought that anonymity would help a bit with people reading with a bias to disbelieve me if they were Kirareading me or whatever. This is kind of evidently what is happening when you openly suggest that I did it to try and silently prop myself up for today.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:01 am

In post 1841, Black wrote:
In post 1839, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Your Vanderscamp follower case is admittedly sound, but you should really try looking for a second follower, too.
Ehhh. What good does finding a second follower here do? The second follower will be whoever votes for Gimli here instead of you imo
Are you just trying to funnel people into me without any room for weighing the options? What happened to taking our time with this?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:05 am

In post 1848, Gimli wrote: lmao at hpe spewing me not kira after being outed scum
Again: How is it outed? Genuinely, go on and tell it.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:11 am

In post 1853, Black wrote:
In post 1849, Kokichi Oma wrote: I don't think I'm going to vote HPE. One will look elsewhere.
Oh here's the other follower lol
Again with "Anyone who dares to not immediately go for HPE's throat is their Follower"... You are in a complete killspiral on me and are taking every reason and excuse you can find to throw mud onto my name because of it. Rather than see Kira and Kira only in everything it does however, you should try and regard this one as what it simply is. If you still find Kira then, so be it. But otherwise, consider the flipside of every coin you look at, for both me and Gimli, yea?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:13 am

This one really does think it sees what Kokichi meant by the confidence metaread now, but that's neither here nor there considering this isn't start of D1 Gimli either way.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 am

In post 1867, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1864, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one really does think it sees what Kokichi meant by the confidence metaread now, but that's neither here nor there considering this isn't start of D1 Gimli either way.
The irony. Now you are the one who everyone wants out
This one can't help but feel like it has a history of getting mass-scumread as town. Or help but feel like this is a "suffering from success" moment if these absolutely mystifying Kawaii posts are anything to go off of.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 am

Speaking of Kawaii, this one would like your thoughts on the situation.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:36 am

In post 1877, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1873, Black wrote:
In post 1872, Kokichi Oma wrote: Black, what if Gimli is tricking you? How can you be so pawsitive that it's not Kira's mind games working on you?
I'm not that positive. I'm not very good at this game so I'm going on what I feel. My detective thought it was HPE and I think she's right
Your detective also wanted Gimli.

BUT, you need to be more confident in yourself! We are so fur-tunate to have you as Kitty's assistant
...That's true. This one is the Kira read but Gimli is a scumread aswell.

In post 1773, Malakittens wrote: Here’s some tips:

Town remain calm.
Don’t auto look at gimli. I just don’t think he’s full Kira, but again I suck at associates.

Reread all interactions.
Vander is confirmed scum REMEMBER THIS.

You got this.

I’m also sorry and I should have holstered, but I believe in you.

Also to my assistant: my hat is off to you.
In post 1768, Malakittens wrote: I’m going to bed

Part of the delay is the skill I have that’s a day ability
In addition to my day vig

Lmafo

I’m trying to see if my solve is right

My solve is

Hpe as Kira
Gimli
& vander as followers
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:37 am

In post 1880, Black wrote:
In post 1876, Save The Dragons wrote: it could also be an attempt at distancing, the follower not trying to alert HPE that they're a follower, but trying to separate themselves and make it look like, in the event they got caught, that HPE wasn't kira.
This is how I feel. If we think Vander was signaling to his Kira all game then Kira is Gimli. If we think Vander tried to avoid his Kira all game then it's HPE
This is pretty much what it comes down to, yes.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:39 am

In post 1884, Gimli wrote: mala made a POE that literally excluded me and included both kokichi and HPE
And these posts are after that.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:41 am

In post 1886, Gimli wrote: as a follower

we're not follower hunting
And we're not calling you a Follower, now are we?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:45 am

Living and dying by the Detective alone is a poor idea in general this one thinks, because you should really take what was not considered by the Detective into account. See: The things this one pointed out in its announcement.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:47 am

In post 1897, Black wrote:
In post 1892, Save The Dragons wrote: with HPE hoping the anonymous note would stir the pot and push us towards gimli.
Everyone seems to be overlooking this. HPE even said it tried to remain anonymous on the note. That means it was not planning on telling us it wrote it. It was going to blindly agree with the note all along and push Gimli, but kawaii ruined that plan
This one never said it was going to never reveal it wrote it, just that not getting instantly biased against by people who are already inclined to think me as Kira is nice.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:54 am

You also kind of seem to be overestimating knowing who wrote the announcement and what their intention was VS. the contents of the announcement and the conclusions you draw for yourself from that. Me
or
Gimli is very realistically possible and even on a caught 'lie' the announcement is a real Kiracase against him. Would being caught 'lying' really change that? No, it just gives you the tinted glasses of "Well this was definitely malicious!" and then bam you're blind to the color red all along the ISOs it pointed out.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:57 am

Either way, this one does not think Gimli is currently posting in good faith, considering his premature callings of 'outed scum' which he refused to elaborate on, and which has zero basis in reality.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:10 am

In post 1917, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1896, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1889, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander had systematic logic the whole game, coming to the most reasonable conclusions, so I see Vander accepting HPE's explanation as is at face value since it makes sense logically, I feel Vand may have let off HPE too easily since he pursued everyone else but it's hard to say he didn't back off HPE with logic alone
oh wait a minute

do you think tossing a softball and having HPE knock it down for Vander to be like "you're right daddy kira" could have been a signal to HPE that Vander was a follower or is that too big brain
Vander's intelligent enough to do this yes
The possibility exists that Vander found HPE's explanation logically sound enough to back off tho
He
should've.
In general this interaction does not actually parse as a signal when Vanderscamp posted confusing terminology several people figured wrongly, this one posted a response that several people figured wrongly as well, and that naturally from there you'd clear the air.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:12 am

In post 1915, Black wrote:
In post 1909, HighPrincessErinys wrote: You also kind of seem to be overestimating knowing who wrote the announcement and what their intention was VS. the contents of the announcement and the conclusions you draw for yourself from that. Me
or
Gimli is very realistically possible and even on a caught 'lie' the announcement is a real Kiracase against him. Would being caught 'lying' really change that? No, it just gives you the tinted glasses of "Well this was definitely malicious!" and then bam you're blind to the color red all along the ISOs it pointed out.
I see much more incentive for Kira!HPE to write this note and lie about writing it than I do for town!Kira
Again, tinted glasses. Can you actually say what lying about it would do, too? Pawning it off as the work of someone else would get "Nope, not me." and even without speaking in third person this one believes it has a very distinct writing/typing style compared to others in this game and people would know it was this one regardless after a while. Using it to signal to my one supposed Follower doesn't do a whole lot when they'd probably know what's up already from this one being suspected and it voting Gimli. The truth of the announcement is immutable, even by virtue of a supposed liar author.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:15 am

In post 1921, Black wrote:
In post 1918, KawaiiKame wrote: Vander doesn't think HPE is towny?
Wait this is actually a good catch. Here he implies that he thinks HPE is scummy but later he leaves HPE off his list and says "everyone else is null"

Why would Vander not include HPE on his reads list as scummy if he scumread HPE?

Answer: HPE is Kira
GOD you are tunneled.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:20 am

In post 1926, Black wrote: Kawaii has a point here. Vander's in which leaves HPE off his reads (saying those he left off are null) is pretty telling
Don't think that Kawaii is trying to portray it the way you are... Also you did this one's work for it, because a 325 post gap is a plausible amount of time for him to change his read. Or y'know, he could've just been nullreading this one the entire time. He doesn't call the list very towny but he doesn't call it very scummy either. It's honestly just speculation to say he was calling it a list of scummy players.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:21 am

In post 1929, Gimli wrote: it can easily be std
This doesn't make any sense in reality and you know that.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:27 am

In post 1932, Gimli wrote:
In post 1931, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
huh? why is that?
Do your ass an ISO read and you'll see that StD and Vanderscamp agree like, once. Vanderscamp calls StD's reaction good and then most of their interactions are disagreements, Vander including StD in solve lists for Kira/Followers, and by the end during twilight just openly saying that he thinks StD is a Follower to a lying Kira!Mala. They have zero synergy, yet nor are they keeping distance.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:28 am

So please, at least have the dignity to meet me head on instead of trying to go OOOOH IT COULD BE ANYONEEEEE when you know damn well what's up.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:30 am

In post 1941, Black wrote: HPE, who are your Kira candidates other than Gimli?
The only actually viable candidate is me. It is either this one or Gimli, even it can see that.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:33 am

In post 1942, Gimli wrote:
In post 1939, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1932, Gimli wrote:
In post 1931, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
huh? why is that?
Do your ass an ISO read and you'll see that StD and Vanderscamp agree like, once. Vanderscamp calls StD's reaction good and then most of their interactions are disagreements, Vander including StD in solve lists for Kira/Followers, and by the end during twilight just openly saying that he thinks StD is a Follower to a lying Kira!Mala. They have zero synergy, yet nor are they keeping distance.
which means they've been avoiding each other almost as much as vanderscamp has been avoiding you

and you're defending std which you probably have no reason to as kira

so you're either a townie or a follower and std is kira?
Do you not know the difference between avoidance/distancing and actively vouching that your Kira is scum? Vander's play makes zero fucking sense as a Follower to StD.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:33 am

In post 1948, Black wrote:
In post 1945, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The only actually viable candidate is me. It is either this one or Gimli, even it can see that.
Really? You don't think it could be Meg? No_Mafia?
One of them is Gimli's Follower, the other isn't. The announcement told you this.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:35 am

Gimli is very blatantly and openly trying to do anything he can to confuse town and get them off him, how can you not see this?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:40 am

In post 1959, Gimli wrote: I think I struck a nerve when I brought up std and hpe's reaction was very telling, I don't think it reacts like that to anyone else being brought up here unless it feels the need to defend that slot. that's why I think hpe telegraphed std as kira, and I really do think std has been just scummy the entire game but I think that of him every game...

if you all prefer hpe that's fine but I don't think so atm.
Struck a nerve? Need to defend that slot? No you're just being incredibly obvious in what you're trying to do, and that's redirecting pressure on you to literally anyone else.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:47 am

In post 1962, Black wrote: Maybe Gimli is HPE's follower too? Light skim and there are already some weird interactions in Gimli's ISO
In post 617, Gimli wrote:
In post 605, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 432, Gimli wrote: if i'm detective or assistant then I still want props from getting the rest of it right:

1. Detective - mala
2. Assistant - STD
3. Taskforce Member - vander
4. Taskforce Member - meg
5. Taskforce Member - gimli
6. Taskforce Member - lorne
7. Taskforce Member - HPE
8. Kira Follower - black
9. Kira Follower - kokichi
10. Kira - kawaii
I strongly believe black is not a follower, I think the initial post about not understanding what followers know was genuine.
ur probably right

im mad at myself for not putting HPE there instead of black
Before this post Gimli had HPE in his townlock. Nothing indicated he had a follower or a scumread on HPE at all, and then this post happened
YOU ARE OVERTHINKING THIS SO BADLY
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:50 am

In post 1966, Gimli wrote:
In post 1962, Black wrote:
Before this post Gimli had HPE in his townlock. Nothing indicated he had a follower or a scumread on HPE at all, and then this post happened
my idea on HPE there was specifically being kawaii's follower, cause of that post where it was defending him but it wasn't defending him that looked like crazy word salad talk, and I thought she gained a lot of equity specifically as kawaii's follower there.

I think if you wanna look at my d1 through lens of hpe being my kira you can certainly make the case for it. I do suggest you understand why I'm saying her behaviour now makes more sense as follower than as kira, because the reality is that I'm town and I'm trying to convey pure towny thoughts to you.
"Pure towny thoughts" is an interesting smokescreen for the stunt you're trying to pull. It is actively driving this one insane how no one sees how so so blatant this play is.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:28 am

In post 1970, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1963, Gimli wrote:
In post 1961, Save The Dragons wrote: i kinda think hpe would have tried to strike down any slot you suggested, you just happened to pick me

either you're kira and hpe is pure and it is correct and wants to lim you

or hpe is kira and is trying hard to lim you specifically because that's its plan for looking townie

im having trouble seeing other possibilities
we can both be town, one of us can be a follower and the other town. show me your work on how you can have this POE of two people as possible kira. can't be kokichi, can't be meg, can't be not_mafia?
It's possible that kokichi/meg/not_mafia is Kira, but how likely? Give me a Kira case on all 3 of them
I want you to give the 3 Kira cases on what indicates them to be Kira and I want HPE to give a P0E case as to why Kira is only you/HPE
Alright alright alrighty then. Let's see what Vander thinks of these three!

Kokichi:
This is a surprisingly genuine set of interactions. Vander and Kokichi agree with each other sometimes, and disagree with each other sometimes. They aren't really distancing nor is Vander sheeping Kokichi. That being said, he also openly postulates a possible Kira!Kokichi multiple times and even briefly mentions feeling a Mala/Kokichi/StD pair before focusing on Kawaii. The disagreeing hurts a bit too.
Meg:
A lot more sparse, admittedly a case for distancing could be made. Prominent disagreement in however.
Lorne:
A bit more of an active townread situation, with the main standout probably being . Lorne also seems to mostly townread Vander, except for his final post before being banned in which he literally naked votes Vanderscamp. This is BEFORE the Condemn too. Kira, technically possible, but Vander also took a liking to Black and well... She certainly ain't Kira now is she?

One could really make an argument for all three if they tried, but what's fundamentally important is how realistic that is, and if that person is even likely to be Kira WITHOUT the associative at play to begin with.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:32 am

In post 1995, Black wrote: @HPE - you answered Gimli's question. You were supposed to answer why it's only you/Gimli here as possible Kira options
It's a process of elimination either way, you should realize.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:36 am

In post 1981, Gimli wrote: hpe is playing like a follower would, trying 1v1s, being loud, acting obtusely. I don't think that's how kira would behave.
This one is trying to 1v1 you because it firmly and staunchly believes you to be Kira you meatball. The way you keep trying to wrap everything around your finger, spinning StD as Kira and this one as their follower... It's an admittedly good play, Black's said as much, but the way you're going about it, your tone, and what you were doing BEFORE settling on that possibility, give the impression of absolutely zero good faith. You're very much trying to muddy the waters rather than simply go for the throat on an easy elimination (Not that you didn't try) because it gives everyone else the impression that you're some kind of town paragon making the biggest brained solve of all time or whatever the fuck, which of course seems to be helping your odds the way you're shaking up Black.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:37 am

In post 2003, Black wrote:
In post 2000, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1995, Black wrote: @HPE - you answered Gimli's question. You were supposed to answer why it's only you/Gimli here as possible Kira options
It's a process of elimination either way, you should realize.
You should realize you have conveniently left out StD in your PoE. If he does end up being your Kira then you probably shouldn't have done that
This one already talked about how Vander has absolutely no realistic chance of being Follower to StD though...
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:49 am

In post 2022, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2018, Black wrote:
In post 2017, Kokichi Oma wrote: You scumread me for having this thought, to keep options open..
Are you trying to scumcase me or what? I'm literally the only one here that can't be Kira so I have no clue why you are interacting with my thoughts and opinions so much
Yes, I think you're Kira
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:12 am

In post 2028, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2025, KawaiiKame wrote: Why HPE is Kira:
Actions:
Plays like how I imagine Kira would play as, specifically as a reasonable/logical town, playing all sides in fights, initially going against Kokichi who everyone was scumreading, nai, saying the deathkill should not be used on me, basically playing like a neutral party when defending itself/going against someone else, this is nai since it isn't hard proof of anything, HPE is just playing how I subjectively believe Kira will play when it's possible HPE is town and not Kira

Wants the twilight to end, could indicate potentially wanting to use the Death Note, Idk why HPE asked this but doesn't implicate HPE as Kira

Pursues Gimli as exclusively Kira making it a 1 v 1, this is nai since town has reason to eliminate Kira like this/Kira has reason to eliminate the most scummy town like this, not proof of anything

I want someone to go through HPE's IS0 to find an objectively Kira action that HPE did,
I'm failing to find anything except HPE playing like potentially top town like Kira would do but this can mean HPE is town

Association:
Vander distances himself from HPE heavily, assuming Vander plays like this it's highly likely this implicates HPE as Kira, but this is an unknown assumption

The Detective concludes HPE is Kira, doesn't explain this solve
The case of HPE feels weak if we take down the assumptions of Vander distancing Kira/The Detective is right in her solve
All I have is an emotional feeling that HPE is playing like Kira...
The scary thing is my emotions can be right, but they can be wrong
I wish Mala explained her solve as to why HPE is Kira...
Well, she did!
Sorta.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:17 am

In post 2038, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2037, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 2028, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2025, KawaiiKame wrote: Why HPE is Kira:
Actions:
Plays like how I imagine Kira would play as, specifically as a reasonable/logical town, playing all sides in fights, initially going against Kokichi who everyone was scumreading, nai, saying the deathkill should not be used on me, basically playing like a neutral party when defending itself/going against someone else, this is nai since it isn't hard proof of anything, HPE is just playing how I subjectively believe Kira will play when it's possible HPE is town and not Kira

Wants the twilight to end, could indicate potentially wanting to use the Death Note, Idk why HPE asked this but doesn't implicate HPE as Kira

Pursues Gimli as exclusively Kira making it a 1 v 1, this is nai since town has reason to eliminate Kira like this/Kira has reason to eliminate the most scummy town like this, not proof of anything

I want someone to go through HPE's IS0 to find an objectively Kira action that HPE did,
I'm failing to find anything except HPE playing like potentially top town like Kira would do but this can mean HPE is town

Association:
Vander distances himself from HPE heavily, assuming Vander plays like this it's highly likely this implicates HPE as Kira, but this is an unknown assumption

The Detective concludes HPE is Kira, doesn't explain this solve
The case of HPE feels weak if we take down the assumptions of Vander distancing Kira/The Detective is right in her solve
All I have is an emotional feeling that HPE is playing like Kira...
The scary thing is my emotions can be right, but they can be wrong
I wish Mala explained her solve as to why HPE is Kira...
Well, she did!
Sorta.
HPE = Kira
Why? Gut
Is this you making a read or just summarizing Mala?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:27 am

In post 2042, Black wrote: @HPE, would you say this list accurately describes how you feel?

POSSIBLY KIRA

1. Gimli (Teru Mikami)

NOT KIRA

1. Black (Misa Amane)
2. KawaiiKame (Hideki Ide)
3. Save The Dragons (Raye Penber)
4. HighPrincessErinys (Shuichi Aizawa)
5. Kokichi Oma (Thierry Morrello)
6. MegAzumarill (Quillsh Wammy)
7. Not_Mafia (Mihael Keehl)
Pretty much, as it stands this one does not think any of the other potential Kira candidates have cases it agrees with.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:10 am

height of mafia play
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:14 am

If this one got mislimmed and it was Gimli it'd probably be pissed because it was absolutely wanting to go for that throat but if we mislim on StD then its just funny. Going to have a think.
In post 2065, Black wrote:
Where did this happen??
It is literally Vanderscamp's last post.
In general this one thinks that your findings don't particularly match with what it saw but it physically can't deny at this point that Kira!StD is a realistic possibility.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:25 am

In post 2111, Black wrote: @HPE - this is Vander's last post. Where does Vander say StD is a follower to a lying Kira Mala?
In post 1781, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1779, Kokichi Oma wrote: But if she was going to do the detective shot anyway, why not
Because this way I get forced to CC.
This one had a forgor. So it went to check and find the actual post, and now it literally can't find the post it was talking about. Going insane, it thinks.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:28 am

In post 2124, Black wrote:
In post 2121, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one had a forgor. So it went to check and find the actual post, and now it literally can't find the post it was talking about. Going insane, it thinks.
I think you should vote for your Kira
My Kira, or rather, who this one thinks is Kira, because it's town, is down to a coinflip, it thinks. It will literally coinflip. StD/Gimli one of you call a side.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:32 am

Gonna be real with you StD doesn't give follower vibes to begin with, still feeling the Lorne/N_M slot or Meg for Gimli's second Follower.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:34 am

In post 2128, Gimli wrote:
In post 2101, Black wrote: Yeah but just now... if you are telling the truth about being a follower... why would you not use that ability without the claim?
std is 100% scum, and the only one with this kind of equity

I say we just kill him
But, in your own words:
In post 1886, Gimli wrote:we're not follower hunting
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:34 am

In post 2132, Black wrote:
In post 2130, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Gonna be real with you StD doesn't give follower vibes to begin with, still feeling the Lorne/N_M slot or Meg for Gimli's second Follower.
He just claimed follower...
And why should it... believe him?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:35 am

He's Kira claiming to be a Follower or a Follower and we don't want to kill a useless Follower and let Kira win.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:38 am

In post 2140, Enchant wrote:
In post 2072, Save The Dragons wrote:
i am not kira
It's confirmed that Save The Dragons has skill "I am not Kira!".
Congratulations on not being Kira!

Oh wait.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:39 am

What is the vote count sitting at right now anyhow? You're all calling this one a Follower to StD but it is genuinely trying to weigh up the options here because it still personally has reason to believe in Kira!Gimli.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:48 am

In post 2147, Black wrote:
In post 2146, HighPrincessErinys wrote: What is the vote count sitting at right now anyhow? You're all calling this one a Follower to StD but it is genuinely trying to weigh up the options here because it still personally has reason to believe in Kira!Gimli.
You didn't answer me on why you think StD is lying
Y'know what? instead of trying to figure out shit through the chaos and try to explain myself and be confused as fuck during the process this one is just going to take the simple route.

VOTE: Save The Dragons
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:50 am

screams
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:54 am

In post 1080, Vanderscamp wrote: I was potentially moving to Mala/kokichi/std today until that post, there's just no way
In post 1088, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 1027, Kokichi Oma wrote: Vander, for some reason you feel on the outside of the game looking in. Maybe it's cause I'm usually not around when you're posting. Can you give like a list of people you'd be wiling to vote today?
Yeah, I'm in Australia so my time zones usually don't line up that well.

I really just want to kill Kawaii exclusively today, at the time you asked me this my list would have been something like Kawaii > Mala > std > you
This is everything that is super explicit, but there's also and .
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:10 am

Who other than StD would it be you think?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:15 am

In post 2161, Black wrote: Do you still think StD is lying? Or do you think he is Gimli's follower?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:15 am

In post 2163, Kokichi Oma wrote: I think we should think this out and not rush the day
There's a Grace Period still anyway, so.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:22 am

In post 2171, Black wrote:
In post 2164, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 2161, Black wrote: Do you still think StD is lying? Or do you think he is Gimli's follower?
Well... which is it?
Honestly just not sureeee. This is a hellish D2.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:25 am

In post 2174, Black wrote:
In post 2172, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2170, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 2167, Kokichi Oma wrote: Anyway, I was expecting a follower to claim follower/Kira today and cause chaos and make us overthink stuff.
You think that's STD's claim?
I'm not sure if he's Kira who folded under pressure or follower trying to make us overthink
There's literally no reason for a follower to claim there though. You really buy StD's "boring" reason? Instead of just getting limmed and winning he wants us to search for Kira? Really?
Well he's currently on track to get his ass limmed, so clearly it's working to some degree?
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:06 pm

Literally shaking with glee for when this flips and everyone finds out this one is town.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:47 pm

Lorne was an already... eh contributor? N_M just completely kills the slot entirely, to be completely honest.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:16 pm

FWIW if you want StD dead by the time Grace Period ends you can just summon N_M from the depths to hammer or whatever.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:37 am

ahhh goddamn it reset...
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:37 am

theres even another fuckin' grace period... VOTE: Save the Dragons
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #137) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:42 am

Don't know why everyone is also postulating "Well
if
HPE is town then Meg used the ability..." when you already know my ability for certain.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #138) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:47 am

That makes a bit more sense.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:11 am

Yes.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:35 pm

This grace period stuff is honestly really annoying, especially the time at which it's expiring.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:55 am

In post 2388, Black wrote: N_M only showed up when it was to hammer and possibly win the game (if he's Kira)

Idk though. I still want to stay the course on StD
Yeah, because it's fucking N_M.
In post 2429, Kokichi Oma wrote: HPE has been pretty silent since this whole thing started, they were making wall posts before. Just saying
its called being eepy
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:02 am

Also, Lorne/N_M as Kira is a kind of impossible thing to figure out because you can go "oh well he literally said im kira a bunch so what if hes using his trollness to mask his kiraness" when the trollness is the big fat fucking problem. It's impossible to sift through what's real or not because Lorne's game plan was to just shitpost all game, and then he got replaced by N_M who notoriously does basically nothing all game but dodge prods and hammer any wagon that goes. Lorne SORTA did things for the slot but N_M has killed it.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:06 am

This speculation is just draining and this game should decide if it wants to end or not. Hilariously if N_M were paying attention he'd swoop in for the hammer (again).
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:21 am

In post 2493, Black wrote:
In post 2216, MegAzumarill wrote: I would prefer us not go to grace period. We have more to discuss here it feels like.
We're a few hours away from being 48 hours removed from this post. Meg should be getting a prod here
going to be real with the way moderation has been hands-off in this game we're probably not gonna see that prod
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:22 am

like really don't want to disrespect the mods but its just really getting to me now how light their touch has been
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:38 am

this might be first time this one's seen a game of mafia itself go through the stages of grief
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #147) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:26 am

In post 2234, Not_Mafia wrote:
VOTE: Save The Dragons

do this again please
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #148) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:34 am

Or lose. But who really cares at this point.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #149) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:19 pm

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #150) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:21 pm

oh koki really was follower
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #151) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:22 pm

Feels bad that my super cool Gimli/Vander/Meg solve was extremely super wrong but,
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum