Newbie 2114: Life Imitates Art...in Memes! -- End

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1597, Elpis wrote:
In post 1583, patchwork wrote:
In post 1578, Elpis wrote: Couldn't that excuse also just be used to start a bus if you're scum, though? Like.. "ooh they aren't getting hammered, that makes them scum"...but if you're scum that just seems like a lackadaisy way to toss arbitrary suspicion onto someone. At best this seems like a HORRIBLE plan to sprint us to a loss, and at worst, a tactic to make yourself seem in the clear and create distance. I can't say I'm happy about it either way.
how do I start a bus if there is only two scum, three votes is required for an elim, and one wouldn’t vote themself
That's the idea, though as I explain it, it makes me think maybe this was not your intent, since otherwise you would maybe know. You would be starting a wagon on someone, KNOWING that nobody would vote them because YOU are scum, and then claiming that they're scum because the hammer didn't happen that you **knew** wouldn't happen, because you are the scum. That's the most logical outcome I can think of as to why someone would do that, because otherwise you're just putting high risk on a possible towny and risking immediate loss just on a hunch, which seems terribly unhelpful.
elpis what i do is i sit there and reload the page every minute and wait for votes to come in
if a vote comes in i unvote
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by patchwork »

it's not "high-risk"
though i guess it won't work anymore now that i've told everyone what i'm doing
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 1600, Elpis wrote: dragon is the scum trying to ride the coattails of the original vote from Patch.
didnt dragon declare intent to vote long before i did the "if they dont get quickhammered theyre scum"
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1554, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay guys I got it for real.
first, I'd like to explain why I can't be scum with anyone, like Kanna said they couldn't.
this isn't scummy, but i just find it funny how you copied me again. 2 times. kanna has got to get a copyright for her posts >:T
I can't be scum with Patch because I said at the beginning of the day I am willing to vote patch, patch has been willing to vote me and indeed haa voted me. It would be crazy bad play as scum. I also said on D2 I'm 100% sure it's patch and Alisae and I wouldn't have done that as their partner.
this is a bad reason. let me tell you what motivation you have as scum.

there are two main ways to play this elo as scum:

a) you split yourselves up. you present different scumteams, whether they include your partner or not and encourage people to vote your own respective scumteams. remember, pushing your scum partner is acceptable as your only real goal is to make people think the scumteam is not exactly you/them. it's a town loss if town can't exactly pinpoint the scumteam because they'll just lose tomorrow if not today. the advantage of this is since you and your partner are split up with different perspectives, your push area is wider/you can shade more people and maybe you can even buddy/egg on different people. another advantage is you can somewhat continue to conceal your relationship with your partner and for that reason, you're more likely to use this method when your relationship with your partner is not directly exposed. the disadvantage is if you commit to this long enough and your partner is actually the one people want to go for, you would actually have to vote for them. in that case, you might wanna switch to plan b)

b) plan b is you put all your eggs into 1 basket. in other words, you go all in on a scumteam together. since you and your partner are pushing in the same way, you’d be pushing a pair of townies. you might go for this strategy if you are more desperate and your relationship with your partner is exposed. you now don’t care about concealing the relationship, but just want to hardpush the townies ftw -- one mistake vote from any townie is all you're looking for. the advantage of this is, although your push area is smaller, you can push harder with the voices of 2 people and there is no way you’d actually vote your partner.

none of these methods are actually bad and all are valid ways to play

patch and dragon started off with a) thinking that I would still be in dragon’s pocket and confused after alisae’s hammer, realised that wasn’t the case and thought maybe flipping on me would be scummy so stalled for a good amount of the day, then finally switched to b)

the second point is moot since you never voted them or pushed them over alisae. and looking back on it, it might be foreshadowing for scumreading them today (which, like i've said can't even be considered towny anymore because your d3 goal is literally to make people think it's not exactly you/them). but if not, it's super easy to backtrack today and say "well since they aren't scum with alisae, i guess they're not scum?". anyways none of these are disadvantageous if you were scum
They are 100% aligned with Kanna. Just read their combined D3 ISO ffs.
i just hate the argument of "it's so obvious, just look at it" without actually giving proof cause like if it is so obvious, show it. and don't cherry pick!
- okay I thought Kanna was town for most of the game. They've honestly fooled me. But there comes a point where a player is SO tunneled you realize it could only come from scum. Like Kanna is sweet and ays games with me while also says I am scum? And doesn't listen to my reasoning whatsoever even though I was a big townread on previous days? What kinda town player does that? I also really don't like how they made a scumread on bewolkt but are now just dismissing that reasoning about bewolkt. It feels like they just distanced themself from bewo but never intended to push that slot. Also, their random Aureal/Elpis solve on D1 honestly feels so fucking weird and I feel it was meant as a sort of a chaotic distraction to confuse town even more (it did confuse me), and to appear towny IG.
there was a reason I did that you know. I wanted to see if you would solve on your own cause like…. you were town or you would just fluff around and not solve the game cause no one was pressuring you and you were scum. you were the latter.

your reaction to my scumread also wasn’t towny. town know if just 1 town votes town the game is over so if I was town to you earlier, you would’ve made a HUGE effort to make me change my mind on you because you’d assume I’d vote you eventually and we’d lose.

instead what do you do? just go “hehe kanna distanced us! but technically we can still be a thing right? *wink*” because I know you actually want that. scum don’t mind getting limmed if they can tie themselves to a townie because town needs exactly the right team to be limmed to win.

you also tried to discredit why I couldn’t be scum with *you* which was a misplay whether you were consciously disproving the anti you/me narrative, or you simply weren’t reading correctly and just wanted to look for any flaws in my arguments to disprove me cause you were trying to discredit me. neither of these come from a towny perspective, because as town, you’re trying to find your solve and the thought of diproving me probably doesn’t even come into your mind because that isn’t related to your solve. you won’t even get pinged by it as you’re reading through, much less reply to it. as scum however, you’re trying to find things to push so your eyes are on the lookout for potential cracks in logic that you can make a comment on — that’s why you felt the need to comment. and maybe it also slipped your mind that you weren’t supposed to be disproving theories of why me/you aren't a team

townreading on previous days doesn’t mean anything *given* there is a valid reason for someone to change their read. my progression on you makes sense — i.e Ali flipped town, forcing me to reevaluate my view of the gamestate and I thought they were absolutely correct with their scumread of you. your tmi is almost an unforgivable scum slip crime. you’ve also been openwolfing today for the reasons I’ve talked about and am talking about so there’s no reason to townread you.

you however are different. you don't have a is no logical reason to scumread me if you’ve townread me thus far. (i mean, i can actually think of a reason, but you didn't mention it and i'm not telling). i genuinely think you missed the opportunity of coming into the day scumreading me due to alisae’s flip being new info causing you to reevaluate your scumteam. although I’ll give it to you maybe you couldn’t have come up with a good reason to scumread me due to that because I was simply scum in connection to you. and I guess you wanted to capitalise on your pocket of me. it would’ve been a good move though!

the reason why you thinking i'm scummy would be hypocritical at this stage is cause I haven’t done anything that should cause your read to change. tunnelling is your only reason and that isn’t scummy. you've even said it yourself. you using buzzwords like "really fucking weird" to shade my earlier play also doesn’t make sense because you need to point out why you didn't think it was bad 2 days ago *and* my earlier play is more likely to come from scum than town. these things need to be explained to prove that you're actually coming from a solving pov vs you shading just to shade and or coming from a perspective of being premeditated to scumread me
In post 1361, Kanna wrote: as for their play coming into the day, they’ve just both fossed me because they’re going for the win.
*now* this line is valid. kanna must be a fortune teller!
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1557, DragonEater70 wrote: Oh I forgot to mention I can't be scum woth oatch because I didn't even know patch hammered Alisae on the D2 twilight and I actually made an uninformed slip about it by saying the fight with Alisae is too much for me.
LOL being conscious of your slips make them not-slips

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1564, DragonEater70 wrote: B. I hate to admit it but I feel kinda attached to Kanna.
awww <3

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1600, Elpis wrote:

Idk. Dragon voting Bewolkt aggressively makes me think they aren't paired, which makes patch/dragon, or Kanna/dragon options, the latter of which feels like it would be the deception of the century if it were the case, so I really don't think that's the case. Looking at other options, patch/bewolkt could be a thing if patch is actually doing the scum hammer act I detailed prior, but if they are, they're being relatively convincing of otherwise, which makes me think
bewolkt is probably a town and dragon is the scum trying to ride the coattails of the original vote from Patch.

How did you get to that conclusion when I declared my intent to vote bewolkt way before patch voted them???
In fact I'm pretty sure patch only voted them because they were convinced by my solve.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1606, Kanna wrote:
In post 1564, DragonEater70 wrote: B. I hate to admit it but I feel kinda attached to Kanna.
awww <3
Still love you!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Dude how can you read D3 and come to the conclusion bewolkt is town here?

Also I'm pushing them aggressively because I want to win and I know they are scum. FMPOV the fact that there hadn't been a quickhammer yet proves I was right about bewolkt.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

(that was aimed at Elpis)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

If your vote maintains, Dragon, i'll probably toss a vote on either you or Patch. If it subsides, I will happily take the time to keep discussing ideas, but I think I am starting to feel somewhat steadfast in my solve, for once.
I'm sorry to say Elpis but that's a terrible ultimatum to make and a terrible way to reason if you are town. Do you realize that from my point of view no quickhammer on bewolkt means they are 100% confirmed scum in my eyes? I literally have no interest to unvote.
I am willing to keep discussing but it just doesn't make any sense to unvote them.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1603, patchwork wrote:
In post 1600, Elpis wrote: dragon is the scum trying to ride the coattails of the original vote from Patch.
didnt dragon declare intent to vote long before i did the "if they dont get quickhammered theyre scum"
Yep. Yep yep yep. Thanks for backing me up buddy.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1604, Kanna wrote:
In post 1554, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay guys I got it for real.
first, I'd like to explain why I can't be scum with anyone, like Kanna said they couldn't.
this isn't scummy, but i just find it funny how you copied me again. 2 times. kanna has got to get a copyright for her posts >:T
I can't be scum with Patch because I said at the beginning of the day I am willing to vote patch, patch has been willing to vote me and indeed haa voted me. It would be crazy bad play as scum. I also said on D2 I'm 100% sure it's patch and Alisae and I wouldn't have done that as their partner.
this is a bad reason. let me tell you what motivation you have as scum.

there are two main ways to play this elo as scum:

a) you split yourselves up. you present different scumteams, whether they include your partner or not and encourage people to vote your own respective scumteams. remember, pushing your scum partner is acceptable as your only real goal is to make people think the scumteam is not exactly you/them. it's a town loss if town can't exactly pinpoint the scumteam because they'll just lose tomorrow if not today. the advantage of this is since you and your partner are split up with different perspectives, your push area is wider/you can shade more people and maybe you can even buddy/egg on different people. another advantage is you can somewhat continue to conceal your relationship with your partner and for that reason, you're more likely to use this method when your relationship with your partner is not directly exposed. the disadvantage is if you commit to this long enough and your partner is actually the one people want to go for, you would actually have to vote for them. in that case, you might wanna switch to plan b)

b) plan b is you put all your eggs into 1 basket. in other words, you go all in on a scumteam together. since you and your partner are pushing in the same way, you’d be pushing a pair of townies. you might go for this strategy if you are more desperate and your relationship with your partner is exposed. you now don’t care about concealing the relationship, but just want to hardpush the townies ftw -- one mistake vote from any townie is all you're looking for. the advantage of this is, although your push area is smaller, you can push harder with the voices of 2 people and there is no way you’d actually vote your partner.

none of these methods are actually bad and all are valid ways to play

patch and dragon started off with a) thinking that I would still be in dragon’s pocket and confused after alisae’s hammer, realised that wasn’t the case and thought maybe flipping on me would be scummy so stalled for a good amount of the day, then finally switched to b)

the second point is moot since you never voted them or pushed them over alisae. and looking back on it, it might be foreshadowing for scumreading them today (which, like i've said can't even be considered towny anymore because your d3 goal is literally to make people think it's not exactly you/them). but if not, it's super easy to backtrack today and say "well since they aren't scum with alisae, i guess they're not scum?". anyways none of these are disadvantageous if you were scum
They are 100% aligned with Kanna. Just read their combined D3 ISO ffs.
i just hate the argument of "it's so obvious, just look at it" without actually giving proof cause like if it is so obvious, show it. and don't cherry pick!
- okay I thought Kanna was town for most of the game. They've honestly fooled me. But there comes a point where a player is SO tunneled you realize it could only come from scum. Like Kanna is sweet and ays games with me while also says I am scum? And doesn't listen to my reasoning whatsoever even though I was a big townread on previous days? What kinda town player does that? I also really don't like how they made a scumread on bewolkt but are now just dismissing that reasoning about bewolkt. It feels like they just distanced themself from bewo but never intended to push that slot. Also, their random Aureal/Elpis solve on D1 honestly feels so fucking weird and I feel it was meant as a sort of a chaotic distraction to confuse town even more (it did confuse me), and to appear towny IG.
there was a reason I did that you know. I wanted to see if you would solve on your own cause like…. you were town or you would just fluff around and not solve the game cause no one was pressuring you and you were scum. you were the latter.

your reaction to my scumread also wasn’t towny. town know if just 1 town votes town the game is over so if I was town to you earlier, you would’ve made a HUGE effort to make me change my mind on you because you’d assume I’d vote you eventually and we’d lose.

instead what do you do? just go “hehe kanna distanced us! but technically we can still be a thing right? *wink*” because I know you actually want that. scum don’t mind getting limmed if they can tie themselves to a townie because town needs exactly the right team to be limmed to win.

you also tried to discredit why I couldn’t be scum with *you* which was a misplay whether you were consciously disproving the anti you/me narrative, or you simply weren’t reading correctly and just wanted to look for any flaws in my arguments to disprove me cause you were trying to discredit me. neither of these come from a towny perspective, because as town, you’re trying to find your solve and the thought of diproving me probably doesn’t even come into your mind because that isn’t related to your solve. you won’t even get pinged by it as you’re reading through, much less reply to it. as scum however, you’re trying to find things to push so your eyes are on the lookout for potential cracks in logic that you can make a comment on — that’s why you felt the need to comment. and maybe it also slipped your mind that you weren’t supposed to be disproving theories of why me/you aren't a team

townreading on previous days doesn’t mean anything *given* there is a valid reason for someone to change their read. my progression on you makes sense — i.e Ali flipped town, forcing me to reevaluate my view of the gamestate and I thought they were absolutely correct with their scumread of you. your tmi is almost an unforgivable scum slip crime. you’ve also been openwolfing today for the reasons I’ve talked about and am talking about so there’s no reason to townread you.

you however are different. you don't have a is no logical reason to scumread me if you’ve townread me thus far. (i mean, i can actually think of a reason, but you didn't mention it and i'm not telling). i genuinely think you missed the opportunity of coming into the day scumreading me due to alisae’s flip being new info causing you to reevaluate your scumteam. although I’ll give it to you maybe you couldn’t have come up with a good reason to scumread me due to that because I was simply scum in connection to you. and I guess you wanted to capitalise on your pocket of me. it would’ve been a good move though!

the reason why you thinking i'm scummy would be hypocritical at this stage is cause I haven’t done anything that should cause your read to change. tunnelling is your only reason and that isn’t scummy. you've even said it yourself. you using buzzwords like "really fucking weird" to shade my earlier play also doesn’t make sense because you need to point out why you didn't think it was bad 2 days ago *and* my earlier play is more likely to come from scum than town. these things need to be explained to prove that you're actually coming from a solving pov vs you shading just to shade and or coming from a perspective of being premeditated to scumread me
In post 1361, Kanna wrote: as for their play coming into the day, they’ve just both fossed me because they’re going for the win.
*now* this line is valid. kanna must be a fortune teller!
Dude. I can't believe what you are saying.
You are sayong I haven't made any effort to convince you? Are you out of your mind? I literally spent like 2 real life days engaging with you and tryong to make you see I was town and you repeatedly ignored all of it.and just kept trying to cpnvince bewolkt and Elpis about your solve.

As I said, Alisae's townflip and your tunneling on me has sucked the wind out of my sails, but actually right now the fact that I was right about bewolkt and that at least 1 person (patch) thinks I'm maybe possibly town is indeed uplifiting.

So if you wabt me to SHOW you how bewolkt is scum, well then challenge accepted. Expect to hear from me very soon, and in detail :)

Btw I'm fossing you due to your anti-town actions but your recent posts still feel townie in tone so I'm seriously doubting myself and I'm actually unsure if it's you or Elpis who are scum, because on the one hand scum!Elpis could have just said they were ready to vote me and I'm sure you wouldn't have resisted too much, and on the other scum!you could have just pushed Elpis to vote even if they weren't certain, and with enough pressure they'd buckle over and vote me. So I'm actually very confused by BOTH of you continuing thr discussion instead of pushing an immediate vote for the win. I'll get back to this later though, because atm I just need to convince one of you and patch to vote bewolkt and I can worry about which of you is scum later.
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 1607, DragonEater70 wrote:

Idk. Dragon voting Bewolkt aggressively makes me think they aren't paired, which makes patch/dragon, or Kanna/dragon options, the latter of which feels like it would be the deception of the century if it were the case, so I really don't think that's the case. Looking at other options, patch/bewolkt could be a thing if patch is actually doing the scum hammer act I detailed prior, but if they are, they're being relatively convincing of otherwise, which makes me think
bewolkt is probably a town and dragon is the scum trying to ride the coattails of the original vote from Patch.

How did you get to that conclusion when I declared my intent to vote bewolkt way before patch voted them???
In fact I'm pretty sure patch only voted them because they were convinced by my solve.
Just woke up and now i'm realizing I shouldn't have tried to analyze things while sleep deprived...you're absolutely right. I should've gone back further and read more. Most of that post is probably bad analysis...
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Elpis »

In post 1611, DragonEater70 wrote:
If your vote maintains, Dragon, i'll probably toss a vote on either you or Patch. If it subsides, I will happily take the time to keep discussing ideas, but I think I am starting to feel somewhat steadfast in my solve, for once.
I'm sorry to say Elpis but that's a terrible ultimatum to make and a terrible way to reason if you are town. Do you realize that from my point of view no quickhammer on bewolkt means they are 100% confirmed scum in my eyes? I literally have no interest to unvote.
I am willing to keep discussing but it just doesn't make any sense to unvote them.
Yeah actually that's entirely valid i'm realizing as well. I must've been completely exhausted last night because i'm reading my post and it just seems a little unfounded here and there.
“When someone leaves your life, those exits are not made equal. Some are beautiful and poetic and satisfying. Others are abrupt and unfair. But most are just unremarkable, unintentional, clumsy."

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Elpis »

Dragon, could you please compile some of the scenarios that make you most suspect of Bewolkt? I'd like to understand your perspective more so I can try and form a better analysis here.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Elpis
Elpis
Any
Goon
Elpis
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:29 pm

Post by Elpis »

If you've already posted them somewhere else, feel free to quote them, i'm just having some trouble following the lines and would appreciate a redefinition of your thoughts there.

- Griffin Mcelroy
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Kanna »

ya well it's been... 12+ hours since dragon voted bewo so i think it's safe to say a quickhammer isn't coming and there's definitely scum in [dragon, bewo]

elpis, i know you're very careful and i probably don't need to tell you, but please hold your vote and if you ever feel like voting, declare intent with a wide timeframe cause i might have something to say whatever your choice is

apologies for being so overbearing but i hope you understand your vote is also really important to me

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:18 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1616, Elpis wrote: Dragon, could you please compile some of the scenarios that make you most suspect of Bewolkt? I'd like to understand your perspective more so I can try and form a better analysis here.
Yes, might do that in about an hour
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1613, DragonEater70 wrote: So if you wabt me to SHOW you how bewolkt is scum, well then challenge accepted. Expect to hear from me very soon, and in detail :)
i don't mind you scumcasing bewo but my original challenge was for you to case why bewo and i are "100% aligned" as you so boldly said in your readlist

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Alrighty, time to make my most thought out and backed by evidence scum case. Wish me luck!

Pedit: I don't actually know you guys are 100% aligned anymore. You and Elpis both have a lot of incriminating evidence and a lot of redeeming evidence about you and I'm currently undecided about who's actually bewolkt scum partner, as I explained a few posts ago (maybe even in the one you quoted).

I am nevertheless going to write a scumcase on bewo, see you in a bit.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I just realized there's so much I find wrong with bewolkt's posting this game it's not going to fit ine one post. So I'm going to break it down into nultiple posts, but it might take me a while. Also for ease of readability I am going to link his posts instead of quoting them because it would be a hell to both read&format if I quoted everything.

For now, let's start with bewolkt's early game:
Their first post, 6, os a meme. Now that's not like the biggest scutell ever but even when I first saw that it kinda pinged me as scummy because why would you meme and talk about resizing images instead of actually engaging the game?

Then, look at 33, 103, 104, 109. When these were posted, some very serious things were happening. Ircher was pushing Maesteo. Maestro decided to make a very serious oush against Ircher. Aureal came in like a thinder pushing Aero. These were not small occurrences. But did bewolkt engage with any of them? NO! Instead he just asked these random, meaningless, nitpicky questions. This is called SCUMLURKING. This is called deliberately not engaging the game in order to avoid drawing attention.

And then when I actually pointed it out, bewolkt came up with a readlist (185), as a way to prove they do actually have opinions. Except 90% of the readlist is just fencesitting. And except that like, the next post after their readlist (186) they CHANGE their vote FROM their top scumread to someone else. So what's even the point of making that readlist? The whole point of that readlist is to say "please don't vote me please! I promise to engage the game more so I seem like a townie!"
Nah not buying it.
And also like who the F moves a vote away from their main suspect and "moves on"? If I really were their main suspect they should've kept their vote on me, kept questioning me, kept convincing others to vote me, until they saw someone else acting scummier or until I said something that convinced them.
But them moving their vote is actually an attempt to disengage from the accusation they made against me, because they knew that their own scumread on me was freaking bullshit and that if they continued pushing they'd expose themself.

Post 1 out of 3 (or maybe out of 4) scumcasing bewolkt.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oops I forgot to link the posts, let me just EBWOP:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay I just realized there's so much I find wrong with bewolkt's posting this game it's not going to fit ine one post. So I'm going to break it down into nultiple posts, but it might take me a while. Also for ease of readability I am going to link his posts instead of quoting them because it would be a hell to both read&format if I quoted everything.

For now, let's start with bewolkt's early game:

Their first post, , is a meme. Now that's not like the biggest scutell ever but even when I first saw that it kinda pinged me as scummy because why would you meme and talk about resizing images instead of actually engaging the game?

Then, look at , , , . When these were posted, some very serious things were happening. Ircher was pushing Maesteo. Maestro decided to make a very serious oush against Ircher. Aureal came in like a thinder pushing Aero. These were not small occurrences. But did bewolkt engage with any of them? NO! Instead he just asked these random, meaningless, nitpicky questions. This is called SCUMLURKING. This is called deliberately not engaging the game in order to avoid drawing attention.

And then when I actually pointed it out, bewolkt came up with a readlist (), as a way to prove they do actually have opinions. Except 90% of the readlist is just fencesitting. And except that like, the next post after their readlist () they CHANGE their vote FROM their top scumread to someone else. So what's even the point of making that readlist? The whole point of that readlist is to say "please don't vote me please! I promise to engage the game more so I seem like a townie!"
Nah not buying it.
And also like who the F moves a vote away from their main suspect and "moves on"? If I really were their main suspect they should've kept their vote on me, kept questioning me, kept convincing others to vote me, until they saw someone else acting scummier or until I said something that convinced them.
But them moving their vote is actually an attempt to disengage from the accusation they made against me, because they knew that their own scumread on me was freaking bullshit and that if they continued pushing they'd expose themself.

Post 1 out of 3 (or maybe out of 4) scumcasing bewolkt.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:12 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I'll do the next 2 posts in like 2 hours cause a bot busy rn