he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by implosion »

Subject: Unacceptable Excuse Involving Your Parrot

Dear Mr. Johnson,

I am utterly astounded by the audacity and absurdity of your excuse for missing the upcoming marketing strategy meeting. Claiming that your parrot's newfound career as a dancer prevents your attendance is simply preposterous.

Attending meetings is not optional; it is a fundamental responsibility. Collaboration and effective communication are vital to our team's success, and your absence disrupts our progress.

Moving forward, provide legitimate reasons for any absences. Your failure to meet these expectations reflects poorly on your professionalism and reliability.

Reconsider your priorities and take your obligations seriously. Your parrot's dance endeavors should not supersede your professional responsibilities.

Immediate rectification and renewed dedication are expected.

Disappointed but resolute,

John Anderson
Marketing Manager
Email: john.anderson@example.com
Phone: +1 (555) 123-4567

Vote Count 3.7 (final)
jjh927 (5): Lady Lambdadelta, mith, Ythan, Bellaphant, Menalque
mith (1): Alisae
Ythan (1): jjh927

Not Voting (1): Datisi

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is May 19 at 12:30 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-05-19 15:30:00).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by implosion »

In the bustling confectionary studio, amidst the vibrant swirls of sugary creations, a lively figure emerged from behind the frosted curtains. Adorned in a colorful apron and wielding an array of sculpting tools, she embodied the spirit of creativity and whimsy. Her moniker was Goon, a name whispered in hushed admiration throughout the realm of cake decoration. Goon was a true master of the craft, capable of turning ordinary cakes into extraordinary works of edible art. With steady hands and a keen eye for detail, she breathed life into each confection, meticulously sculpting fondant figures and delicately piping intricate designs.

But just as the story of Goon's remarkable cake creations began to unfold, the ground trembled beneath us. An earthquake, unexpected and jarring, shook the very foundations of the studio. Tiers of cakes swayed precariously, sugar flowers scattered in disarray, and delicate sculptures teetered on the verge of collapse. Panic and concern filled the air as we sought shelter amidst the chaos, the unfinished story of Goon momentarily forgotten.

As the tremors subsided and the aftershocks faded away, a resilient silence settled upon the studio. Emerging from under a table, covered in a sprinkle-strewn apron, I found Goon unscathed, determination gleaming in her eyes. Though the earthquake had interrupted our tale, the world of cake decoration would not be deterred.

With an unwavering spirit, Goon surveyed the disarrayed studio and took a deep breath. Cake spatula in hand, she set to work, meticulously restoring the fallen creations, breathing life back into the art that had momentarily been shaken. The tale of Goon and her extraordinary cake creations would not be silenced.

And so, amidst the debris and the echoes of the earthquake, Goon's story continued. She carefully sculpted new sugar flowers, expertly iced the cake tiers, and with each stroke, she infused resilience and beauty into her creations. The confectionary world eagerly awaited the next chapter, as Goon's cakes stood as testaments to her unwavering passion and the triumph over unexpected challenges.

As the last fondant rose was delicately placed, the tale resumed, promising more awe-inspiring confections and a testament to Goon's unwavering dedication to the art of cake decoration.

jjh927 -
Mafia goon
- Eliminated Day Three.

It is now Night Three. Night actions are due in 48 hours at 5:00 PM PST on the 20th, in (expired on 2023-05-20 20:00:00). If Datisi does not pick up his prod, he will be replaced and night deadline will be extended.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by implosion »

I apologize for the confusion caused by my previous response. Upon reviewing the provided phrase "ascetic cop goon," I realize that it does contain enough letters to form anagrams related to dandelions. Here's an explanation of how the anagrams I provided are related:
  1. "Dandelion scoop": This anagram combines the word "dandelion" with "scoop," suggesting the action of scooping up or gathering dandelions.

2. "Candid goose loop": This anagram combines "dandelion" with "goose" and "loop," implying a playful image of geese flying in loops around a field of dandelions.

3. "Dandelion pogos": The anagram incorporates the term "dandelion" and the word "pogos," possibly referring to the lively and bouncy nature of dandelions.

4. "Caped lion's goo": This anagram combines "dandelion" with "lion's goo," perhaps symbolizing a visual representation of a lion interacting with dandelions.

5. "Dandelion coops": This anagram merges "dandelion" with "coops," implying a scenario where dandelions are enclosed or protected within coops.
I apologize for the earlier confusion, and I appreciate your understanding. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let me know.

Ythan -
Town Ascetic Cop
- Killed Night Three.
Alisae -
Mafia Goon
- Killed Night Three.

It is now Day Four. Deadline is 10 days from now at 8:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-05-30 23:00:00).
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Let's FUCKING GO Mith.

Great shot. Fantastic shot.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:15 pm

Ali was pretty clearly scum after yesterday and winning back a free ML is better than clearing Dats

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:16 pm

So I am confirmed town. We have a free shot to win this today and not put this into weird ELO again.

I personally think I was 3/3 yesterday but

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:17 pm

Its worth hearing from Bella and Dats and Mena at this point.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:23 pm

Also, uh, this is a bit of a late thing but

Team Mafia 2023, PYP, 3 6s..... One scum in the Triple.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:25 pm

like god I'm overjoyed

The conditionals were followed. If Ali chose not to follow us onto JJH, Ali gets shot by Mith. Bing, setup and knocked down.

God it feels good to finally play a day fully correctly.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by mith »

Pew pew

I think the lim today is almost certainly Datisi but no need to rush. Mena, did you neighborize?

(Can I just say how relieved I was that jjh flipped scum and I didn’t have to figure out who to shoot in a jjh town world? The RL stress this week got turned up to 11, I was in no condition to process that.)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:55 pm

In post 4734, mith wrote: Pew pew

I think the lim today is almost certainly Datisi but no need to rush. Mena, did you neighborize?

(Can I just say how relieved I was that jjh flipped scum and I didn’t have to figure out who to shoot in a jjh town world? The RL stress this week got turned up to 11, I was in no condition to process that.)
lol i feel you

i was just pretty certain going into yesterday you me and ythan were all town, I even said it from jump

so i was never not doing JJH

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:56 pm

being confirmed town in this spot is kind of hype because I get to sort of take a Judgement Call which will PROBABLY be Datisi but I mean, I want to try and get it right before i die and not lose this

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Ace. It feels pretty easy from here, wifom excluded? (What if it's mith all along?!?!).

I mainly want to hear from mena.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 4732, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also, uh, this is a bit of a late thing but

Team Mafia 2023, PYP, 3 6s..... One scum in the Triple.

I feel a bit like this about our teams solve of its gimli and one of you/alisea from the start of day two. We obfuscated our read a little bit, we felt it wa really important that alisae thought we were more pockets than we were.

I think things to consider from day one are now:
The rad lim
Datisi's defense of lld to me
Something else I will remember when it's not 5am

Also worth mentioning is that I don't know why mena approaches me the way he did yesterday as scum.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 5:23 pm

I honestly think it's just Dats

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

If it isn't, we get another go, right? Like I don't like that elo make up but we get one?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2158, implosion wrote:

Vote Count 1.17
Staeg (6): Alisae, Bellaphant, imaginality, Marashu, Rad, Gimli
imaginality (3): Staeg, Datisi, Menalque
Rad (2): Cephrir, mith
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Ythan

Not Voting (1): Lady Lambdadelta

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is April 27 at 10:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-04-28 01:00:00).
[quote=implosion post_id=13757583

Vote Count 1.19 (FINAL)
Rad (7): Cephrir, mith, Menalque, Marashu, Datisi, Staeg, Alisae
Staeg (2): imaginality, Gimli
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Ythan
mith (1): Rad

Not Voting (2): Bellaphant, Lady Lambdadelta

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is April 27 at 10:00 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-04-28 01:00:00).

[/quote]
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

God, the imaginality limwas basically half scum. Interestingly, only one scum on them day one.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 11:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh joy.

i'm not planning to fight too hard about my own yeet here, i expect i'm flipping at some point, and it's infinitely better for it to be today rather than tomorrow. i do think it's very likely just bella (still think mena's town based on the amount and quality of things he's done, and mith being scum would be... fucking amazing tbh but i highly doubt it), but if we're living in a fucked up world where it's not her, i wanna at least attempt to figure that out today. i'll probably reread parts of the game over the course of the irl day.

@bella, can you answer my from yesterday? doesn't really make sense to me, considering you explicitly had me as strongest townread at start of d3.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:09 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4734, mith wrote: Pew pew

I tried to neighbourise ythan again as insurance against ali flipping town

We discussed the possibility (albeit unlikely) that dats was JK who had blocked me yesterday and given a false clear on ythan

So as we figured he’d need to target you tonight if he were JK the idea was that if ythan was a successful target tonight then the game was solved
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:12 am

Post by Menalque »

Fmpov it’s Bella or datisi and I think it’s Bella probably but I’ll be around more today and think it’s prob best to talk about both but I still really don’t see dats!scum here

I think especially the way he was reacting to lld yesterday was town (PB gets credit for this, he asked me how I felt about fighting with lld when I thought she was scum vs when I thought she wasn’t after being talked round and then pointed out that dats’ reaction in the hood was very similar to how I’d reacted when thinking the was scum)

Not sure if that fully makes sense happy to clarify if needed
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:17 am

Post by Menalque »

@lld jingle would like to know if the scum in the triple was imag
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:20 am

Post by Menalque »

I need to reread but when the wagons were kinda in flux at EoD1 I think gimli was being floated and Bella didn’t want to for reasons that were kinda mmmm and that was one of the reasons that flashwagon didn’t happen

Which post flips I think is bad

I’m not really sure what datisi has done that would make sense for being partnered to ali or to jjh and I think the arguing between dats and ali is probably +town for dats too
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Menalque »

Thats off memory btw so I do need to check
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2023 1:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

? I was the one repeatedly saying I wanted to flash wagon gimli end of day one.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”