Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:24 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 1422, JasonWazza wrote: Oh so Bulge is just scum, this should be obvious if you aren't scum. (Note, i refuse to answer this if it only comes from Bulge/Bat, i will answer if Mala/Guerilla requests it.)
Not sure if I wanna request it lol

But could you answer this or is it one of those things
In post 1413, GuerillaWoo wrote: I'm curious though: you mentioned D2 you had an idea of what the Pink NK was about. Do you still think it holds?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:26 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Oh that was still in there, but ask it if you don't think you can answer it, I don't want to have to answer it if a Townie doesn't request it, and i suspect that Mala will know the answer if i'm being honest because of how it played out.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:29 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

Oh I got it.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:32 am

Post by JasonWazza »

So did you need the answer, or do the theatrics I was doing make sense?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:47 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1422, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1416, The Bulge wrote: "give scum less info for their shot" in a 57 page game lol why are u bullshitting rn
I don't think scum have a huge amount of info for taking us into a 3P LYLO.
what info does scum need??
In post 1418, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1399, JasonWazza wrote: Oh i guess that means i can probably stop the theatrics.
what did you mean by this?
Oh so Bulge is just scum, this should be obvious if you aren't scum. (Note, i refuse to answer this if it only comes from Bulge/Bat, i will answer if Mala/Guerilla requests it.)
?????
In post 1335, JasonWazza wrote: Well i mean, that wasn't what i was looking for, i don't think this is an attempted PR kill, so that point would be irrelevant.
why not?
You think Pink was a PR?
answer the question
In post 1347, JasonWazza wrote: @guerilla, mind joining me for a bit?
at this point your were getting defensive towards bazuf, why get guerilla to hop on? looks opportunistic to me as guerilla was questioning bazuf at the time.
I wasn't defensive, and clearly I was looking to pressure Bazuf into actually give answers.
you were mad that bazuf was buying my theory, even tho it was "crap" and didnt show any scum motivation right?
In post 1351, JasonWazza wrote: Towwl, why do you feel the need to interject here?
In post 1354, JasonWazza wrote: Yeah but, why do you need to talk for Bazuf?

Why does Bazuf not have to actually give his reasoning?

Why can i not ask any questions of Bazuf without your interjection?

The irony is, you should know why i'm doing this line of questioning, i've made my position clear in the past, so why is it so important for you to get in the middle?
explain your frustration here
Did you read the game?

Like actually did you read the game?
another dodge lol

cmon those were easy questions and you straight up refused to answer 3 of them?

Why does Jason not have to actually give his reasoning?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:48 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1423, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1420, The Bulge wrote: guerilla you can explain how you missed 1366 too since you were present in the thread and on the wagon.
Because I did? Idk how to explain how I missed something lol. Like most people who miss something, I was busy thinking about things that are not that something. lol c'mon this is tautological. If I knew not to miss it I wouldn't have missed it.

Who do you think the scumteam is currently?
fair enough

jason/mafiabat seems obvious to me atp
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:52 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 1428, JasonWazza wrote: So did you need the answer, or do the theatrics I was doing make sense?
I'm not sure I'd call it theatrics. Maybe I misunderstood then. Though you can wait until Mala chimes in if you don't wanna explain yet.
In post 1430, The Bulge wrote: fair enough

Which would you rather lim?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:53 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1419, The Bulge wrote: you also need to explain how tf you missed this. and didn't once consider that bazuf and towwl might have been masons? or that bazuf had an inno? just a full-on push against bazuf while you plugged your ears at the possibility he was a pr? nah i don't buy it for a second, ESPECIALLY after 1366.
Towwl side didn't make sense in my mind as a Mason pair (IE: Check Towwls ISO), but more sense as a Scum Pair, and i don't see why Bazuf Cop would ever check Towwl considering he actually always seemed to be TRing him for no reason.

Not to mention, if it were Mason's i wouldn't be able to convince Towwl to pressure vote him right?
not even close to a proper answer, try again.

did you read the bottom of 1366?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:54 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1429, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1416, The Bulge wrote: "give scum less info for their shot" in a 57 page game lol why are u bullshitting rn
Me and Mala are black boxes of reads for the moment (me because my scum reads are dead), obviously that isn't going to last, and it doesn't allow scum to kill in their benefit
In post 1418, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1399, JasonWazza wrote: Oh i guess that means i can probably stop the theatrics.
what did you mean by this?
Oh so Bulge is just scum, this should be obvious if you aren't scum. (Note, i refuse to answer this if it only comes from Bulge/Bat, i will answer if Mala/Guerilla requests it.)
?????
Point stands, i'm not explaining it to you if it's not needed.
In post 1335, JasonWazza wrote: Well i mean, that wasn't what i was looking for, i don't think this is an attempted PR kill, so that point would be irrelevant.
why not?
You think Pink was a PR?
answer the question
I did, i don't think Pink was a PR, and i didn't think it was that hard to tell based on the things Pink was doing, and given the setup we are likely in, Scum would be in the same place on that.
In post 1347, JasonWazza wrote: @guerilla, mind joining me for a bit?
at this point your were getting defensive towards bazuf, why get guerilla to hop on? looks opportunistic to me as guerilla was questioning bazuf at the time.
I wasn't defensive, and clearly I was looking to pressure Bazuf into actually give answers.
you were mad that bazuf was buying my theory, even tho it was "crap" and didnt show any scum motivation right?
Well it literally didn't, and the fact that he said it convinced him, but wasn't willing to point out what had convinced him is scummy no?

Like seriously, i wasn't even the only one thinking that was suspect.
In post 1351, JasonWazza wrote: Towwl, why do you feel the need to interject here?

The irony is, you should know why i'm doing this line of questioning, i've made my position clear in the past, so why is it so important for you to get in the middle?
Did you read the game?

another dodge lol

Alright, i'll get past me to give my reasoning.
In post 990, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 986, Deltabreedy wrote: Can you help us out with who you actually scumread then, Jason?

I know one is Towwl, but who would you have down as a partner?

Be great if it was Pink
I was thinking it was Towwl/Bazuf with Black being a huge long shot as the extra replacement for Bazuf.
In post 1172, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1169, Deltabreedy wrote: Didn't answer my first question sorry - Do you scumread Pink at present? What about when I flip town?
Scum read on Pink would be dependant on your flip yeah, if you flip town, Pink is definitely that second spot.

Reminder, i'm going from a starting point of Towwl/Bazuf with a third as Black
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1431, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1428, JasonWazza wrote: So did you need the answer, or do the theatrics I was doing make sense?
I'm not sure I'd call it theatrics. Maybe I misunderstood then. Though you can wait until Mala chimes in if you don't wanna explain yet.
In post 1430, The Bulge wrote: fair enough

Which would you rather lim?
thinking if im wrong about either id rather be wrong about jason than to lose the game limming a newbie who accidentally hammered a pr
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:56 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1431, GuerillaWoo wrote:
Alright i'll explain it then, don't want it to be confused, and if it's unclear for both you and Bulge, then clearly it wasn't as obvious as i thought, will do it in a fresh post though.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:57 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1432, The Bulge wrote: not even close to a proper answer, try again.

did you read the bottom of 1366?
Yeah, scum trying to not consider their partner, why exactly am i supposed to assume PR of my scum read?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 4:59 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1433, JasonWazza wrote:
Me and Mala are black boxes of reads for the moment (me because my scum reads are dead), obviously that isn't going to last, and it doesn't allow scum to kill in their benefit
possible tmi here? does jason know there isnt a doctor? bc obviously scum knows they have to kill the doctor or they have a conftown in 3p or they have to cc. but if jason knows we're in column c from his pov townie reads are the only thing dictating tonights nk
GuerillaWoo
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
GuerillaWoo
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:02 am

Post by GuerillaWoo »

In post 1434, The Bulge wrote: thinking if im wrong about either id rather be wrong about jason than to lose the game limming a newbie who accidentally hammered a pr
Why is Jason paired with Bat? Why not me or Mala
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:03 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1372, towwl wrote:
In post 1363, Bazuf wrote:At the end of the day I'm ok being limmed today.
I don't like this at all. I find it very hard to believe that you, Guerilla, and Bulge are all VT. I'm torn between wanting Bulge or Bazuf out now.
So after this post (and i only actually noticed what happened after the hammer) we have an issue, this is the game state of Player

Bulge - Claimed VT
Guerilla - Claimed VT
Towwl - Soft Claimed VT (the above is calling out that there is too many VT claims)
Bazuf - Soft Claimed VT (OK with death as we have gone over)
Bat - Scum from hammer
JasonWazza - I'm a VT
Mala - unclaimed.

So in my mind, Mala is a PR and we are in C, and even better, this comes with Mala tunneling Bat, so odds are Mala cop with Bat Guilty, if that is the case, i am trying to get Mala to claim that guilty so everything is unambiguous, once Mala says that they don't have info, i as a VT see a Jailkeeper about to be shot dead tonight, so i need to play backup, that's why i tried to bluff that i was thinking that Mala was a Tracker with a guilty on Bat, and that i was the Jailkeeper, to try and spare Mala from being shot, because as far as i could tell, Bazuf was likely a VT.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:05 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1437, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1433, JasonWazza wrote:
possible tmi here? does jason know there isnt a doctor? bc obviously scum knows they have to kill the doctor or they have a conftown in 3p or they have to cc. but if jason knows we're in column c from his pov townie reads are the only thing dictating tonights nk
it's not TMI, last night makes it obvious there is no doctor, or i guess that i or Mala is scum, i just don't believe the latter.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I almost want to vote Bulge today, like seriously, how can you look at this and think TMI when i'm sitting in a position where i know my own role and think Mala is town.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:09 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1433, JasonWazza wrote: Point stands, i'm not explaining it to you if it's not needed.
sure whatever gives you the time you need to come up with an answer ill play along :lol:

today's not the day for coyness
why not?
You think Pink was a PR?
answer the question
I did, i don't think Pink was a PR, and i didn't think it was that hard to tell based on the things Pink was doing, and given the setup we are likely in, Scum would be in the same place on that.
so scum has enough situational awareness to come to same conclusion as you here but not enough to know what you meant by theatrics? hmmmm

Did you read the game?

another dodge lol

Alright, i'll get past me to give my reasoning.
In post 990, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 986, Deltabreedy wrote: Can you help us out with who you actually scumread then, Jason?

I know one is Towwl, but who would you have down as a partner?

Be great if it was Pink
I was thinking it was Towwl/Bazuf with Black being a huge long shot as the extra replacement for Bazuf.
In post 1172, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1169, Deltabreedy wrote: Didn't answer my first question sorry - Do you scumread Pink at present? What about when I flip town?
Scum read on Pink would be dependant on your flip yeah, if you flip town, Pink is definitely that second spot.

Reminder, i'm going from a starting point of Towwl/Bazuf with a third as Black
that speaks to your read of the pairing, not to your reaction at towwl answering on his behalf. wouldnt that just strengthen your read? and what about when you said "still think this is worth blocking towwl?" or something to that effect. i dont buy that you really believed they were scum together, i believe you were frustrated that towwl was intervening on your shitpush against bazuf, and i believe you knew bazuf was a pr.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I knew Bazuf was a PR?

Your gonna have to justify that one.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1438, GuerillaWoo wrote:
In post 1434, The Bulge wrote: thinking if im wrong about either id rather be wrong about jason than to lose the game limming a newbie who accidentally hammered a pr
Why is Jason paired with Bat? Why not me or Mala
bc i sr jason and tr you? mala is still sorta null to me but leaning town. and mafiabat i dont think needs much explaining
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:13 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1443, JasonWazza wrote: I knew Bazuf was a PR?

Your gonna have to justify that one.
In post 1419, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1361, JasonWazza wrote: I will point out, look at how many lims Bazuf is now trying to push guys.

Mala is his vote
I'm being scum read
Guerilla/Bulge is somehow SvS
He maintains his suspicion on Bat

The one person not named is Towwl, and why would that be?
In post 1365, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1363, Bazuf wrote: I'm not pushing any lims, I'm putting things on the table for discussion
Ok so why is Towwl not a choice?

For someone that is literally paranoid of every player, seems weird that you wouldn't consider Towwl at all.
In post 1366, Bazuf wrote:@Jason, I'll just tell you this...
I'm pretty sure that between you, mala and mafiabat there's at least one scum.
I think you're clever enough to understand that and why I'm not mentioning towwl at all...
you also need to explain how tf you missed this. and didn't once consider that bazuf and towwl might have been masons? or that bazuf had an inno? just a full-on push against bazuf while you plugged your ears at the possibility he was a pr? nah i don't buy it for a second, ESPECIALLY after 1366.
why would an unclaimed slot in game w no pr flips stubbornly defend one player while maintaining paranoia about the rest hmmm hm hm nope cant think of anything must be scum
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:13 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1441, JasonWazza wrote: I almost want to vote Bulge today, like seriously, how can you look at this and think TMI when i'm sitting in a position where i know my own role and think Mala is town.
why am i scum? bc i think you are?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:14 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Guerilla, can i get your take, am i being dumb and tunneling, or are these arguments stupid?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:16 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1439, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1372, towwl wrote:
In post 1363, Bazuf wrote:At the end of the day I'm ok being limmed today.
I don't like this at all. I find it very hard to believe that you, Guerilla, and Bulge are all VT. I'm torn between wanting Bulge or Bazuf out now.
So after this post (and i only actually noticed what happened after the hammer) we have an issue, this is the game state of Player

Bulge - Claimed VT
Guerilla - Claimed VT
Towwl - Soft Claimed VT (the above is calling out that there is too many VT claims)
Bazuf - Soft Claimed VT (OK with death as we have gone over)
Bat - Scum from hammer
JasonWazza - I'm a VT
Mala - unclaimed.

So in my mind, Mala is a PR and we are in C, and even better, this comes with Mala tunneling Bat, so odds are Mala cop with Bat Guilty, if that is the case, i am trying to get Mala to claim that guilty so everything is unambiguous, once Mala says that they don't have info, i as a VT see a Jailkeeper about to be shot dead tonight, so i need to play backup, that's why i tried to bluff that i was thinking that Mala was a Tracker with a guilty on Bat, and that i was the Jailkeeper, to try and spare Mala from being shot, because as far as i could tell, Bazuf was likely a VT.
ok this does track, ty for answering
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2023 5:16 am

Post by JasonWazza »

and just to be clear Bulge, i think your giving away your TMI, in that you worked out that Bazuf was cop, and that's why the insta-hammer happened, whereas i had no clue and thought Mala was a PR based on it.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”