TM 2023 | Masterchef MafiaScum (Game over)

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #434 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #436 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

starting from the top:

Biancospino pings lightly town on the first page.

Korina comes across as town to me but its more about the feel of their posts than the content. It’s not because Korina suggest hiding ingredients that i find towny, it’s more like im townleaning Korina’s immediate approach….? I think Korina might play different at the beginning at scum. It’s the tone of 53 and 55 i like. Pointing out that we shouldnt talk about our ingredients would be easy as either alignment, probably, because this is the first both alignmments are ever hearing about food kill mechanics.

Bianco still pings lightly town engaging to Norwe

Norwe’s attempt to read into Korina seems real

89 by Norwe - I get that angle but i dont think Korina makes the mech sound more elaborate than it is by intention

Page 5, Korina says the Dessew wagon built up too quickly. I guess. Ari and Korina voted then Norwe/furtive both voted for added pressure. That is a bit quick

@Furtive, what is so outdated about the meta Norwe is mentioning? They just said you have a lot of drive as town that hasn’t come yet. Or do you not have an overabundance of *drive* and *direction*. Basically my point is, why is your response that the meta is dated, rather than that you do have drive the game just hasn’t started yet, which I think would probably be more fair. Like how is you putting effort in dated?

That being said furtive having the one townread and that response to McMenno pings slightly town to me

I’m not sure what McMenno’s game here is. What are you trying to get at?

Aureal - 131. Do not feel pressured to be an active presence in the other Team Mafia games. At least not yet. First and foremost be a force in your own game, IMO. After you’re established you can start playing a secondary role in other games

Regarding McMenno/furtive. McMenno you can’t seriously be telling furtive “Shouldn’t you be able to read me as town here since we were scum in another game”. You can’t be that obvious as scum. Makes no sense

143 by Korina - “I don’t think Dessew reaches E-1 without scum interference”: Uhm, no. There are 7 town 2 scum and two of those votes came at around the same time since furtive or whoever immediately unvoted. This feels arbitrary and wrong

Norwe’s got me convinced he’s town for the day with the comment about bianco possibly white knighting McMenno if mcmenno’s town

Ari describes McMenno’s play as townie entitlement the same as Norwe, Maybe.

I agree with Ari that Korina coming from a place of “Dessew wagon must have a scum on it” WE DONT EVEN KNOW DESSEW’S ALIGNMENT. It’s a terrible starting point to see 4 votes and go “must have a mafia in there”. Unless I guess, you overtly townread Dessew but Korina hasnt mentioned that

I generally agree with what Ari is saying about Korina although I don’t know if Korina would make an argument from essentially probability as town

169 by Korina - You think that furtive deliberately put Dessew on E-1 just to immediately put him back to E-2? But why are you finding this inherently sus?

170 Korina You should not be firmly standing by that there is one scum in a pool of 4 players voting for 1 particular player that was chosen randomly in RVS
In post 58, Aristeia wrote: Datisi has informed me that he believes Korina to be town

VOTE: Dessew
In post 62, Aureal wrote:
In post 42, Korina wrote: So I think the important mech thing is that we should just avoid talking about recipes in general. Like, at no point ever should
anyone
claim their recipe, or what ingredients they have. Simply because there's no NK for scum. The only kills happen if you have all your ingredients at the end of the night, or elim during the day, and kills are replaced by redistribution where the ingredients are able to be moved to/from players, so all we'd do by posting what we have and what our recipe is, is just telling the scum
how
to kill you.

Well I think that's just common sense.
I looked up my recipe and the ingredients needed to kill me are present in the game, which makes me think that Lilith just went through a bunch of foods and went "How do you make these" and took the ingredients in the list, and that's how to kill me. I think that's going to be true for everyone too - I don't think we're going to have someone have a recipe and need an ingredient that makes
zero
sense to make that food IRL as a part of the kill.

Uh... was anyone actually considering the idea that the needed ingredients would
not
be present in the game? i.e. that someone would be immune to nightkills?

Or that the recipes wouldn't make sense (make pepperoni pizza with shrimp and water?) but that would probably just be a reason to stare at lilith and not ever let her cook for you rather than gameplay-effecting...

VOTE: Korina
In post 64, NorwegianboyEE wrote: VOTE: Dessew
In post 66, furtiveglance wrote: VOTE: Dessew

Building a wagon
Slaying a dragon
It an RVS wagon you can’t make a conclusion like 1 scum in here especially before Dessew is even known. I sound like a broken record

In post 178, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 160, biancospino wrote:
In post 145, NorwegianboyEE wrote: @Bianco
They’ve not said it was a joke so why would i believe it was?
And it’s hilarious how you seem to claim that it’s scum indicative for me to react negatively to shading. As if that’s not something i take up to 11 in literally every single one of my towngames in history.
Here's a hot take, if someone claims they've solved the game by page 5 with a one-liner, no reasonable person would believe it's serious unless there were some explicit indications of it or if they were on eggshells
No that’s BS. I’ve solved a newbie game in page 5 by calling out both scum. You can flush this take down the toilet.
I’m more agreeing with Bianco here.
In post 121, McMenno wrote:
In post 117, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 107, McMenno wrote: yes, I'm here now. who's scum? is it VOTE: norwee?
No, are you reading?
found the scumteam, pack it up
This is probably a 15% on the serious-o-meter. I think it was reasonably clear the post had hints of serious but could not have been something town!McMenno is sure of in any capacity

I’m pretty sure Norwe is wrong town the way he’s reacting to Ari. Ari’s takes were Korina are fire and you’re wrong but that’s okay

I think Norwe trying to teamsolve Ari with bianco seeeems townie. he’s probably town
In post 191, Aristeia wrote:
In post 187, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Fun fact. Ari’s only mention of Bianco at all so far is the opening "hi Bianco"
is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha at page 8 in a micro where nothing has really happened?
It comes across to me like a “I called it” kind of post which is more townie. Like something you can say “Ha i got the scumteam on page [#]”
In post 192, Aristeia wrote:
In post 179, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I like how everyone ignored my Bianco read. Ferls good.
why is me ignoring your unconvincing case an issue if p much everyone did?
Yeah this pretty much sums up Norwe’s bianco/Ari thing. Connections where there aren’t any but it reminds me of town

198 by furtive - You scumread every slot except Norwe/Aureal?

203 - Dessew: “Kuribo knows Aureal is mafia” This sounds like it will be important

207 - I assumed that Aureal and Kurbio knew each other. This pop in is really cold though. Weird that Aureal hasnt found anything to comment on

208 - No, McMenno, no one does your posting quite like you

210 by furtive - LOL

Korina sounds like they might be genuinely convinced by their furtive reasoning that I do not agree with

Kori says they’re ready to end D1 on Ari/furtive, wtf?

Kori is convinced Ari is scum? Why? Furtive already gone over.

Kori’s thought process, like everything to do with the Dessew wagon reasoning makes no sense to me. But they might believe it. I’m not really sure.

Kori does act like they’ve never played a game where an E-1 happened immediately. For example, it happens all the time in newbie games. If you have you will know that the entire wagon can be town with ease especially when, you dont know Dessew’s alignment

242 - It’s not a statistical wonder lol. Korina is so sure of this

244 - I think you can use wagonomics just not like this

Skipping the bit where Ari starts to get tilted at Kori’s reasoning, but fair enough

274 - All of Aureal’s pop ins seem to involve her replying to other ppl about their read of her. Does Aureal have her own version of the game in her mind, though?
275 - Literally this, though. I agree with you there.

284 - This is one of The Moments of All Time

Still leaning a bit on bianoc town
In post 304, Aureal wrote:
In post 282, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 281, Aureal wrote: Btw furtive, you didn't answer my question.
Is
there a difference between shady and sus?
Shady is more annoying but not necessarily sus I guess

So you weren't actually scumreading everyone except Norwe and I. Your list is kind of misleading then!

So, wanna talk about your vote? Did Gimli make you do it? :lol:
I’m not sure that is misleading?
In post 305, Aureal wrote:
In post 284, McMenno wrote: the audacity of replacing out of the smallest game only to then try to replace into the event again

not to mention that is shady as hell

VOTE: Doctor Drew

Nah, it's just Kawaii. Wanna hear about the time they got 40 pages into a game without even understanding a basic game mechanic? Or the time they outed their mason team in a newbie game (a known setup) to avoid having the cop that couldn't possibly exist counterclaim them? Or the time- well I should stop there.

My point was, hi Drew! Nice to see you even though it probably means I'm doomed!
Your comment about Kawaii is probably a little townie since that’s a distraction you could be using but you instead correctly point out that Kawaii’s rep out has nothing to do with alignment

Lol I like Aureals interaction with Drew it seemed fairly careless. As in, not nervous.

by Dessew - I think McMenno attacking Kawaii/Drew could be scum (if Kawaii/Drew isnt scum of course). Aureal is generally a little underwhelming but has been getting better for me. The only cases for furtive I’ve seen involve the E-1 vote

- Furtive calls that post by Dessew scum content, I dont know maybe its possible
320 by furtive - Isn’t it a little early to do pre-flip associatives, what causes you to do this for Dessew here? @ furtive

by Aureal -
I get the reasoning behind voting Kori for pointing out the mech which would be obvious to some. But I don’t find it suspicious because mech is not nearly as obvious to some ppl as it is to others (I’m mech illiterate). I don’t think this was a bad vote back in 62.

That being said your characterization of Norwe’s reasoning (“Why is voting for someone you find scummy a bad vote?”) feels like an over-simplification. You should be thinking, “Why does Norwe think this vote was bad?”. You of course don’t have to agree that it was bad you just have to think abt why it could be.

top of page 14, Aureal. Aureal is maybe trying to expand the elimination pool from herself to include Dessew or furtive. But furtive doesn’t have any votes so maybe I’m mischaracterizing this. It looks like Aureal might be targeting players that other players are targeting intentionally.

(But I’m not sure of that)

by bianco - I disagree with you. I want flips. Flips are knowledge and knowledge makes the game a much easier solve. Some slots I’d be okay with flipping include the late Kawaii (at the time. I havent read Drew’s posts yet) and McMenno. This is because I dont think I can read these two slots without flipping them.

Even if I were placed in a hyperbolic time chamber with McMenno for eternity I dont think I’d be able to ascertain their alignment without something additional to go off of. And Kawaii was gone.

Your vote is based on the premise that flipping slots (“at this point”) is not something town would want to do, but that’s not true. At this point in my read, I would flip those two. The other six I think I can read off of the flips and the posts. Also just an example. I probably will change on Kawaii at least.

by Aureal - @Aureal you have not one townread? Townreads are so easy to make, though

Drew/Ari, skip. Aureals pop ins I will miss sadly.

by Norwe says Aureal might have been encouraging the TvT fight – I guess I have to read them then
In post 362, Aureal wrote:
In post 351, Aristeia wrote: like are you trying to get Dessew eliminated? is your scumread there real this time? I don't really understand your motivations this game.

Are you gonna answer this one, Drew? It does seem like you're being pretty cagey about your reads - we can't tell if you even have them, let alone what they are!
In post 378, Aureal wrote: Like, I kinda want to townread Ari for making good points about Drew. But I'm also terrified of her attitude mismatch between this game and the micro we played before. I might need to try digging into her meta, see if she gets upset easily as scum. Like I have time to do that. x_x
Yes it does seem like Aureal is avoiding giving out a townread like the damn plague. It’s making it difficult to believe when she’s constantly suspecting every other player

by Norwe - Yes, exactly that.
In post 428, Aureal wrote:
In post 418, NorwegianboyEE wrote: VOTE: Aureal
Yeah they look really bad here. I think this could be a TvT fight they were trying to encourage.

Bruh, you have the same reaction to it in your previous posts, that it's weird and unnecessary, then go on to smear me for it? I think
you're
kinda slimy. This is the opposite of not dwelling on it, you're forcing me to react. And how would my remark encourage the situation? I fell it'd be the other way around.
Is there anyone in this game you don’t find slimy?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #437 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Here's where im at, the explanations are sparse but i've generally got everyone where I feel they belong

probably town

NorwegianboyEE (Perfectly Balanced)

slight town

McMenno (We Don’t Mafia) - I said in my post I couldnt read McMenno even with infinite time but actually I buy into entitled townie theory, when you’re town you can say things like 133 and generally have a “Can’t you tell I’m town” mindset.

very slight town

furtiveglance (Shadow Syndicate) - Whenever anyone goes under any pressure they start attacking furtive this happens too often for me not to believe scum hasn't done it at least once. This is very stretchy reasoning I know but am still curious if anyone else thinks this. A very tentative gamestate level read, i think furtive could probably still be scum it just seems less likely to me

Korina (Studies Show) - Korina has a thought process to their posts, i think they've been wrong (see: Ari/furtive scumreads) but I don't think it's quite what I expect as scum behaviour. I think more likely Korina believes what they're saying -- for example, Korina actually thinks a wagon going to E-1 early is a statistical anomaly. This fallacious assumption could make you think that furtive or Ari have to flip, sure. What I'm saying is im buying what Korina's selling here so far

biancospino (Pork Eaters) - I get townpings from some posts but their votes (furtive, norwe, and i dont like your reasoning for voting Desew) i do not agree with

null

Dessew (Ghosts of NKs) - I dont have a lot of opinion
Doctor Drew [KawaiiKame] (Whimsical Activities) - Waiting for more

i suspect a little

Aureal (Good in Plaid) - I've outlined why I find you a bit suspicious. My question to you is this: Why do you have no townreads, and why do your scumreads seem to change to whoever is suspecting you / being suspected? You don't have a consistent "This is who I think is scum" -- my evidence for this is that you've suspected most every slot and it usually feels reactionary

The first question is something you said yourself that I'm curious to know more about. The second is a bit of a loaded question on my part, you dont have to answer that.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #438 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Aureal
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #439 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 203, Dessew wrote: I'm a bit behind with my reading, but kuribo knows for a fact that Aureal is mafia.
I forgot about this post. Would be before Aureal had any votes. A little weird of an approach for partners.
In post 315, Dessew wrote: I'm fine with eliminating Menno, furtive or Aureal at this point. My townreads are the same.

I've recently had a game where Drew replced in, he's a chill, active player. Let's see what he does.
I don't think there is anything wrong with saying "I'm fine with eliminating (players). That's a normal thing to say
In post 432, Dessew wrote:
In post 328, Aureal wrote:
In post 315, Dessew wrote: I'm fine with eliminating Menno, furtive or Aureal at this point. My townreads are the same.

I've recently had a game where Drew replced in, he's a chill, active player. Let's see what he does.

By "at this point" do you literally mean you would want any of those people hammered right now, halfway though the deadline? You also seem to be mostly focusing low activity slots, and I hardly see anyone ever thinking that's a good idea for day one if they can help it.
I don't think anyone on this site uses that expression like that, but if you do, you should put it in your signature.

Secondly, one of my three top scumreads are low activity, Menno. The other two are you, Aureal, and furtive, who's been very active on the voting front.

In fact, it seems like he didn't really know what to do with his votes until someone suggested it'd be fine to eliminate him. Nervous mafia who tries to place a not conspicuous vote on a town enough wagon, but doesn't succeed, that's what it looks like to me.

The Ari vs Drew seems like ToT violence, unfortunately, but if not, the Ari slot is still likely town. For what it's worth, Drew was mafia in the game we played, and he was more agreeable there.

My "defence" of Drew when he replaced in was in reaction to Menno's push to eliminate the slot just as a new player was about to take over.

VOTE: furtive
I think Dessew's play is pretty safe in that they're not really rocking the boat with any of these scumreads. Plus calling Ari/Drew TvT is safest

So they could be scum in that they're safe. But I dont really object to anything thats been said plus I agree with the "defence" of Drew (as in, what Kawaii did wasnt AI, let's watch Drew and make a conclusion from there).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #440 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 329, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 325, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Drew do you have a reads list or thoughts or sumthing?
Starting to form a bit, hoping for a bit more activity.

Dessew's post basically welcoming me was weird and felt unnecessary, pinged me a bit scummy. Ironically Furt thinks they are scum though, and Furt seems more engaged here then I have really seen him, and he has always been town with me, so that pings me as well.

McMenno is probably town, despite the aggression(or even because of it) towards my slot.

Will need to skim through the thread to tighten reads on the rest though.

Oh, but Aureal is totally scum for real.
How much of this is still accurate? Mostly just wondering where you're at now particularly with Aureal McMenno and Dessew.
In post 334, Doctor Drew wrote: I am also having a gut scum read on Bianco, I don't know if I wanna push it further, but just want it out there ftr.

I also don't like how they are so obsessed with the VC, yes someone was put at E-1 in RVS, but that shit happens sometimes.

I mean I am at E-3 as well, that isn't close to be elim'ed, but you didn't point that out.
Was bianco obsessed with the early E-1? I mostly associated that with Korina. I felt like that was a distraction whenever it was given more weight than "RVS wagon".
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #442 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hi Norwe!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #450 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Korina does your scumread on my slot come from any place other than that there had to have been scum exploiting the RVS wagon on (i forget who) and Ari/furtive were the two latter voters

You've had a particularly locked-on tone when it comes to just those two slots being scum but the only big thing i remember would be that there must be scum on wagon
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #451 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 447, Korina wrote: On gut instinct alone I don’t think scum!mt posts a wall like that, but that’s coming from literally seeing MT play in the game I modded, where MT was a mentor. Radically different roles than what we’d see in TM, but I think that’d be consistent between cult and normal groupscum
I considered that more of a third party performance than a scum one since i never had a partner
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #458 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Your team is bugging you about me/Ari so strongly as to override your kinda strong scumread? Or is it just that they all happened to independently come to the conclusion ari or me is town so them all being in agreement shakes your confidence.

the distinction might not seem important but im keen to know a little more about your reasons for holding back despite scumreading me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #477 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote: that also is a good point that I missed, Morning......did you really not see the food ingredient mechanic that this game is built around?
No?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #478 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

As in, yes I saw it. unsure what you're getting at
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #481 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 471, Aureal wrote:
In post 437, Morning Tweet wrote:
i suspect a little

Aureal (Good in Plaid) - I've outlined why I find you a bit suspicious. My question to you is this: Why do you have no townreads, and why do your scumreads seem to change to whoever is suspecting you / being suspected? You don't have a consistent "This is who I think is scum" -- my evidence for this is that you've suspected most every slot and it usually feels reactionary

Why should I have townreads? I can't make people be towny. The reads come when and where they come. My scumreads haven't changed, just expanded to include Drew as well as Dessew and Korina, don't really know what you're talking about. You say that I've suspected most every slot like it's a bad thing. Why are you trying to shade my attempts to solve? I don't see any Innocent Confirmed people here, if I see people doing things that are suspicious I'm going to suspect them. And congratulations for catching on that I'm a reactionary player, I've said it many times.
7 people are town, 2 are scum, its easier to justify why behaviour is innocent than why it is guilty. Also its very important to find your allies as town

As scum, maybe not so much, just incentive to find people to pin the blame on. that's what I'm getting at.

I suppose the reason I'm shading you is because I find you suspicious
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #482 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

TELL FIRE TO GET HIS OWN READS
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Drew -- why exactly would me not being knowledgable of the ingredients suggest I'm scum? wouldn't it be the other way around?
In post 485, Doctor Drew wrote: Post Edit: That Aureal quoted
Are you talking about this....?
In post 470, Aureal wrote:
In post 436, Morning Tweet wrote: Korina comes across as town to me but its more about the feel of their posts than the content. It’s not because Korina suggest hiding ingredients that i find towny, it’s more like im townleaning Korina’s immediate approach….? I think Korina might play different at the beginning at scum. It’s the tone of 53 and 55 i like. Pointing out that we shouldnt talk about our ingredients would be easy as either alignment, probably, because this is the first both alignmments are ever hearing about food kill mechanics.
This is an awful lot of words that don't seem to actually go anywhere. What does the last sentence even mean? The recipe info is literally in the setup post.
Those were literally the first words i put down on paper AS I STARTED READING THE GAME not to mention i dont see what this has to do with anything cause it doesnt really inform my read.

So Aureal quotes the first part of my catchup, calls it a nothingburger, and you're saying that I was unaware of the ingredients mechanic. I dont see where Aureaal is alleging that i was unaware. But its a big post
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #488 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 486, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 481, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 471, Aureal wrote:
In post 437, Morning Tweet wrote:
i suspect a little

Why should I have townreads? I can't make people be towny. The reads come when and where they come. My scumreads haven't changed, just expanded to include Drew as well as Dessew and Korina, don't really know what you're talking about. You say that I've suspected most every slot like it's a bad thing. Why are you trying to shade my attempts to solve? I don't see any Innocent Confirmed people here, if I see people doing things that are suspicious I'm going to suspect them. And congratulations for catching on that I'm a reactionary player, I've said it many times.
7 people are town, 2 are scum, its easier to justify why behaviour is innocent than why it is guilty. Also its very important to find your allies as town

As scum, maybe not so much, just incentive to find people to pin the blame on. that's what I'm getting at.

I suppose the reason I'm shading you is because I find you suspicious
Also, I get that a 9 player game is generally 7/2......but where in the setup here does it specifically say that this game is 7 town and 2 scum?
I kinda assumed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #489 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i guess 3p would explain restricted nk
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

by Dessew - I think McMenno attacking Kawaii/Drew could be scum (if Kawaii/Drew isnt scum of course). Aureal is generally a little underwhelming but has been getting better for me. The only cases for furtive I’ve seen involve the E-1 vote
And this was where I decided I could go back to townreading your slot, because that's a pretty fair assessment of me.
So your read on me is based on my read of you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #494 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 490, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 487, Morning Tweet wrote: Drew -- why exactly would me not being knowledgable of the ingredients suggest I'm scum? wouldn't it be the other way around?
In post 485, Doctor Drew wrote: Post Edit: That Aureal quoted
Are you talking about this....?
In post 436, Morning Tweet wrote: Korina comes across as town to me but its more about the feel of their posts than the content. It’s not because Korina suggest hiding ingredients that i find towny, it’s more like im townleaning Korina’s immediate approach….? I think Korina might play different at the beginning at scum. It’s the tone of 53 and 55 i like. Pointing out that we shouldnt talk about our ingredients would be easy as either alignment, probably, because this is the first both alignmments are ever hearing about food kill mechanics.
This is an awful lot of words that don't seem to actually go anywhere. What does the last sentence even mean? The recipe info is literally in the setup post.
Those were literally the first words i put down on paper AS I STARTED READING THE GAME not to mention i dont see what this has to do with anything cause it doesnt really inform my read.

So Aureal quotes the first part of my catchup, calls it a nothingburger, and you're saying that I was unaware of the ingredients mechanic. I dont see where Aureaal is alleging that i was unaware. But its a big post
Can you sum up the ingredients mechanic for me?
We are all mmasterchef contestants

we're making a reciple but if that recipe gets completed, someone comes and shoots you

I have no idea what recipe completing entails but if you get the ingredients that make up ur recipe then u die
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #495 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Essentially I rationalize it as something meant to make nightkilling harder for scum as in they arent sure who they can kill and who they cant

I'm not entirely sure actually thinking on it even if scum has gated nightkills you might still have 2 scum. I still doubt 3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #497 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait, if I *didnt* have knowledge of the mechanic wouldnt that suggest town? How could scum not know? What are you even basing this line of questioning on

I guess we're operating on the "faking a dumbtell" level here. Right?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #498 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I forgot about the shelf but mostly remembered that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #501 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Im not saying that i should be townread im questioning why Drew is questioning me about whether i know the mech. Shea found it outright scummy but I am pretty sure it's being he thinks im faking a dumbtell which is understandable
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #502 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What? Who knows me for my mechanics? Did you see my last team mafia? I claimed my dead teammates role on accident and died because I fucked up the mech
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #503 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're out of your gourd there. I'm not a mechanical player by any stretch of the imagination.

But you're on a hot streak cause you were in a couple games I was scum in. But kinda think you'd be able to tell better.

Seriously, lol what link me a game where I was mechanically strong, just one game
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #504 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why are you trying so hard to "gotcha" me? I'm just... bewildered. You clearly don't know me like you think you do so this is out of place
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #505 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wasted my cult shot, and I rolecopped a VT (died n1 and game ended) in the last two games we played. I also didnt participate in mech discussion in scum chats but idk if u would see that. Where you getting this "careful mech player" stuff from?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #506 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I also fucked up my role as town in hollow night

And I fucked up reading my role in weird dreams
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #507 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Youy're making me out an ounce of my blunders. I have to relive these again just to disprove ur argument

I dont have a single strong mech game except one scum game i played klick modded and I got lucky
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #508 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 507, Morning Tweet wrote: Youy're making me
reveal just 1%
of my all time blunders. I have to relive these again just to disprove ur argument

I dont have a single strong mech game except one scum game i played klick modded and I got lucky
thats unclear wording
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #510 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wait a minute, what'd i miss with regards to the setup? The shelf?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #511 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You're out of your mind
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #515 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

WE DONT KNOW

Obviously scum gives out ingredients
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #516 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Or moves them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #517 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also for clarity am I faking a dumbtell here or not?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #519 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Youre using stupid "gotcha" reasoning Drew
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Srry I wish he'd stop testing me though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #522 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If I give drew the full understanding he wants that make shim townread me, makes no sense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #523 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm a little less hot on Aureal after combing through that response and am more amicable to the idea that maybe they play the game very differently. Even though, you should have townreads. But I will give you that there are a lot of potential suspects so maybe you were more keen to focus on that. I feel like your scope has been too broad but whatever.

UNVOTE:

Aureal I still kind of think you just scumread players that scumread you. I feel like you've mentioned suspecting every slot. But most slots scumread you. So maybe correlation w/o causation. Maybe there just happen to be a lot of shady characters in this game

Kind of want to vote Drew because there is no reason on gods green earth he should think town!me reads and retains mechanical knowledge better than scum!me. I throw at it consistently even in the games we played together

But I thought for sure he was trying to get at that I was maybe dumbtell faking not knowing the setup as scum. Won't throw me a bone and say he is though so I've no good explanation. The bit about knowing how I cross my T and i's and etcetera came out of nowhere as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #524 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Mulling over it -- The only reason I don't vote Drew is I can kind of buy that he thinks he "knows" me and somehow became stuck in thinking I'm scum and is now just saying whatever to get a "caught ya". My last two games with drew were scum games, he had me as scum in 1 at least.

Nothing mechanical happened from me in those games though. Also in those games I'm not sure he really had a reason it was more of a feeling. Which I guess leads me back to why he might "feel like he knows me".

If I admit defeat on Drew though I'd practically be at square one with suspects. Well, I guess Kawaii...... not Kawaii that's drew.

Well I guess Dessew is possible as my first guess. After investigating Dessew I'm not entirely sure where id go next

My reasoning for thinking Drew is town is entirely "This is too bad of a play as scum, he must just think he can peer into my inner mafia soul and will find whichever way to gotcha me asap". So. That's what's presently in my head.

Even though every fibre of my being wanted/kind of wants to vote him, with my third eye i see a future of him going to the dead thread thinking "Ha caught morning and everyone is going to see that i was right on that on page 6000" -- not ... what even is the thought process for him to do this as scum? I don't know

I wil nap on it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #537 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What would you like to hear? But if you mention something about food or ingredients or otherwise mechanics, we're DONEZO

I want to hear more about Dessew saying he "Doesnt really see [Aureal] wall post as town". Is there reasoning to this besides that long post might indicate wanting to appear town.

For what it is worth I found the majority of Aureals post to be bloated and sort of just designed to make me feel bad for the read. But it did strike me as somewhat towny. But TBH if Aureal does that to every single player that suspects her I'm not going to let it stop me

At the moment I mostly want to hear more about Dessew's opinion of Aureal
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #538 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think you're definitely not actually any good at reading me above random. I was starting to think that maybe after the couple of games, but no, you just think you are. But probably buying it so far

But it still seems like something youd do as tunnel vision town, I don't think you were expecting to get any townread credit for this so I'm a little lost as to the scum motivation
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #539 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You appealing to Norwe with the "trust me" just feels blatantly like smug town as did your hard ass response to McMenno to be honest
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #540 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Maybe I'm wrong and you actively try to die as scum by ignoring/pissing off people on your wagon while going basically "it's morning" (with a dash of aureal) which would do nothing but make the game harder for your scumteam by leaving behind a million associatives while accomplishing in the very very best of worlds, maybe eliminating me. But it's not like you're someone who typically would be a morning whisperer so why would you expect anyone to... it makes no sense.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #541 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Your only damn followup question was "Why does your team think Morning is town" suggesting all you're gonna do is try to bat away Norwe's team's reasoning for TRing me WHICH IS SO POINTLESS

I'm a little paranoid of bianco but I kind of agree with their latest posts to Dessew -- Dessew is being a bit vague in his suspicion of Aureal. In addition to the mimicry thing not being clear he also said that Aureal's long post seems designed to look towny, yet it's just a reply to my long post so it naturally follows it would be long, I guess? I was unclear on why my post was towny long and hers was scummy mimickry long.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #542 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 541, Morning Tweet wrote: Your only damn followup question was "Why does your team think Morning is town" suggesting all you're gonna do is try to bat away Norwe's team's reasoning for TRing me WHICH IS SO POINTLESS
Oh. Forgot the masterchief aside. So you also mentioned that which was kind of funny.

But other than that you literally only care about convincing Norwe and his teammates they're wrong on this read. Because of your shitty mechanical reasoning logic that you
just dont seem to care that I directly said I am not a mechanical player, gave examples, and can't think of anyone or any game which would even suggest the fact

Like, you didn't engage with me on that but you engage with Norwe about his teammates reads of me. That's what I'm trying to get at. You're not working with me, you're not really even working with Norwe, you're just posting shit to shoot me down because you decided to do that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #545 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

He is probably town yeah
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #546 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Dessew
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #547 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

(E-2)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #549 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Drew u tunnel vision on me being mechanically bad, I tell you why it's not AI since I'm not mechanical for shit, and then you're telling me to fuck off now because it's my fault I messed up the mech? The mech I said wasn't AI but you said was? That you're pushing me for? Uh... huh

I'm glad you're enjoying whatever it is you are doing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #559 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 556, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 553, Dessew wrote: I missed the names of the judges, it's a good find. Then there must be two mafia, and they must be the judges (why else come up with the name Calvin Song?)
Is there a point in talking about this like it’s amazing news?
This is 9 players list so sure there probably is two mafia, but like you feel a blt like trying hard to seem uninformed while also subtly not being so? Odd vibes.
We we talking about 2 versus 3 mafia earlier

Also that is E 1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #560 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE: no time rn will read latr
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #580 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 573, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Anyway Furtive still town if anyone had doubts.
Why is this? I was about to start questioning him, i dont remember him being present much at all which is a little odd

He's here because he immediately posted "PR claim?" wheen sum interesting happened but thats all he had to say abt Dessew from the wagon was building up to now, i would have thought thered be a little more

I don't really outright suspect furtive though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #581 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think waht Dessew means by stressing "If i die without intent lockscum" and "i wont be elimed" is fairly clear

I have one hang up about it, which is.. i didn't really picture this game having PRs. Just Recipes.

I think his response to Aureal was fair. I felt like he was taking advantage of that wagon but his 180 "Im dumb" seems somewhat genuine to me.

I'm getting more paranoid of bianco. I dont think their reasoning to vote Dessew that went like "No one should be okay with flipping anyone" made any sense. I think their point about Dessew's case against Aureal being vague was good though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #582 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Shea tells me that Norwe is lock town for him. Not that I needed more convincing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #583 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Fyurtive hit me with a Gimli enjoyer status update wheenever u got the time
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #585 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 553, Dessew wrote: I missed the names of the judges, it's a good find. Then there must be two mafia, and they must be the judges (why else come up with the name Calvin Song?)
Oh there are two judges. I was debating whether or not to rehash the "But masterchef has three judges" thing in response to Dessew and decided not to. But there's two so he's actually right. That makes a lot more sense
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #586 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What strikes you as standard scumplay about it?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #590 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

usually the contestants dont have control over the ingredients and the twists really.

One of the judges is obv Ramsey but i dont recognize the other so Dessews theory of "had to add one" made sense to me lol

Why is there two rather than one? I guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #623 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #628 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dessew I think you should claim. But I'm not stating intent per se

VOTE: bianco
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #629 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pretyt much changed my tune on Dessew due to the "I wont be eliminated" business so since the deadline is approaching I think it'd probably be best to start with that. Let's see what that's all about
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #632 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

yall hear sum?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #661 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think you'll be able to tell if Dessew is scum or not by the ingredients moved
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Bianco and Korina probably one scum at least

Korina still hasn't elaborated
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #663 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 646, Dessew wrote: Bianco's been defending furtive hard, so which flip would be more indicative for the other? I think furtive flipping town would give bianco towny points, and bianco flipping mafia would give furtive scumpoints, is that correct? In that case I'd prefer furtive, to maximise our minimal advantage.
I disagree if bianco is scum I don't think that necessarily makes furtive more scum because bianco defends him

Also if furtive is town that doesn't do anything for biancos alignment

Don't decide like that D1 I'm pretty sure scum hard defend town all the time and does it more often to town than buddies. it more depends at what time they're xoing it and in what context
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #666 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:46 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can't think of a mafia role that would straight up remove ingredients from us if the point is to collect em all.

Something that could mimic what Dessew is claiming. But it would be pretty against the point of the setup which would is to add or switch ingredients not take them out of play

If the missing ingredients end up with someone else though that'd be a whole nother story

Either way definitely not my #1 choice and Drew going after Dessew cause he's tunneled on me I guess is amusing

But anyone else voting there I'm suspicious
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #667 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 665, Aureal wrote: And why are we talking like furtiveglance and bianco could be the scum team, didn't Norwe say they probably aren't together?
Kind of a good point biancos defense of furtive doesn't super strike me as SvS so what Dessew is saying with his vote doesn't make sense to me

Like it could be svs but bianco flipping scum doesn't implicate furtive the way he thinks it does imo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #669 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I get more where you're coming from but I dont put enough weight on that kind of reasoning to where itd direct my vote

I think there's a lot of incentive to defend town from other town who are wrong, as scum. Even if it doesnt obviously help them to win, it's something that happens a lot and it can make you (the scum) look good if done at the right time

I think bianco defending Aureal and furtive could potentially be a case of overdoing defending town from wrong town, also Ari too when that was a thing. I'm very very suspicious of bianco for the decently high number of townreads (and ratio of posts dedicating to giving townreads) and they've kind of been vote parking Dessew now almost all the way to deadline and their reasoning was "No one should be okay with flipping anyone" at the time, and nothing else has been said

Also, bianco hasn't acknowledged me or norwe suspecting him yet, which I'm not sure what to make of. Mostly focusing on illustrating why Aureal/furt is town

I lightly townread some of biancos early stuff but when you look at it does it look like they're trying to solve? Maybe. I think defending town from other town is good for harmony on the team. But I'm not sure bianco is really scumhunting here for real
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #670 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hahaha we were this close to throwing. I'm pretty sure anyway

I think this is our best lead. Bianco voteparks Dessew. Korina votes to E-1 after I unvote with an "explanation later" that still hasnt come with 5h left. Drew is being Drew.

Norwe voted n unvoted, I voted n unvoted

Furtive had been keeping his vote on Dessew for a while but he unvotes

Felt like eeryone had their hand on the Dessew wagon. There's definitely something here

There's still three votes on Dessew and we're 5 hours left. All I see is a majority of the game being okay with Dessew dying cause they certainly havent come back to reevaluate Dessew or elaborate on what they thinkin
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #701 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It is likely furtive or Korina, i havent reread since the flip though so could be wrong

I would like to formally shake the hands of each and every wagonee (Drew gets a fist bump)

Furtive, who were you thinking was scum yesterday? After you unvoted Dessew you left thread, which was kind of weird timing with so little time on the clock yet. Dessew/Aureal, I assume? You unvoted Dessew at the request of Dessew (role confirmable thing) but left the door open to vote him again, but never actually did vote again.

Maybe we cut the day off early before you could have came back to vote Dessew. It strikes me as ever so slightly convenient you weren't around to comment on bianco at all -- like as town, wouldn't you want to vote for Aureal or Dessew? Why unvote Dessew "for now" then not come back? Easily explainable by us cutting the day off early though, so, only slightly convenient I suppose

Did you have an opinion on bianco beforehand besides undecided? Did the flip invoke any emotion?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #704 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 683, McMenno wrote: one more let's get this bag
In post 692, lilith2013 wrote:
Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome to Masterchef MafiaScum! Today's challenge works a little differently than our usual Team Challenges on Masterchef - your challenge is to be the last team standing, which requires you to be the last team to complete your recipes.

You will be removed from the game if your recipe is complete at the end of a Night phase. Your recipe is complete when you have in your possession all of the ingredients needed in your recipe.

Your recipe is
Sourdough
and you are
Mafia.

Recipe: Flour, Water, Yeast

You start with the following ingredients in your inventory: Stock, Tomato, Water, Wine

[redacted]

During Day phases, you also have the power of your vote. Majority votes from the challenge participants can remove a contestant from the challenge regardless of whether their recipe has been completed.

You are also an
Ingredient Investigator
. Each Night, you can target a player and receive the list of ingredients in their inventory at the end of that Night phase.

You win when your team is the only team remaining in the challenge.

The game thread is here.

Good luck to all our contestants today!

Please confirm you have read this role PM and the rules by PMing me your current inventory and rule #3 from the Team Mafia gameplay ruleset.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #705 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 702, Doctor Drew wrote: So you still are believing Dessew's claim? Still not buying it.
Like, why do you think it's fake though

I guess that would technically explain why he didnt immediately join bianco's counterwagon but he didnt really join any wagon

Dessew actually halfway argues for town!bianco because of some associative with furtive that I didn't quite get. So technically possible

I dont see where Dessew's claim changed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #729 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 727, Dessew wrote:
In post 42, Korina wrote: So I think the important mech thing is that we should just avoid talking about recipes in general. Like, at no point ever should
anyone
claim their recipe, or what ingredients they have. Simply because there's no NK for scum. The only kills happen if you have all your ingredients at the end of the night, or elim during the day, and kills are replaced by redistribution where the ingredients are able to be moved to/from players, so all we'd do by posting what we have and what our recipe is, is just telling the scum
how
to kill you.

I looked up my recipe and the ingredients needed to kill me are present in the game, which makes me think that Lilith just went through a bunch of foods and went "How do you make these" and took the ingredients in the list, and that's how to kill me. I think that's going to be true for everyone too - I don't think we're going to have someone have a recipe and need an ingredient that makes
zero
sense to make that food IRL as a part of the kill.

Additionally, not-mech related, but I think you're town thus far, but that's simply for wanting to end RVS.
I didn't expect we'd discuss this post, but now we have an idea of what recipes we have in the game, and the way Korina talks about hers seems town to me in this context. Paragraph 2 made very little sense to me at the time, and it must've been strange to bianco too, but I can see how someone with NB's recipe could have this line of thought.
Doesn't that post mostly say "Avoid claiming your recipe or ingredients because the recipe is actually made by the ingredients"?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #730 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Starting to believe Drew might be reading an alternate version of this game where every post says completely different things to him than to us
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #731 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Korina
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #742 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Did you lose any ingredients Kor?

Did you take Kor's ingredients Aureal?

(I need this spelled out for me like im 2)

Basically as Aureal is saying you're lying, you then CC Aureal, isn't that kind of convenient timing to have a CC
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #743 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Also why are you counting bianco's PR shouldn't that be 3 (dessew/aureal/kor)

its probably agiven mafia woudl have power considering this.... nightkill gimmick seems to only nerf them (probably)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #744 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

My main confusion is why you're voting Aureal for the ingredient bit and also counterclaiming her -- why did you need to claim your role if you already knew she was lying about taking your ingredients

I dont really see an inherent reason why there *cant* be 3 tprs. Aureal saying she took your ingredients but didnt actually, maybe, I see your reasoning
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #745 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 741, Korina wrote: Dessew claimed effectively doctor, Bianco is extremely strong considering how mafia nk works, so no, I don’t think it’s a lot of weak prs
I think differently on this (I still kinda think its a kill nerf) but Shea wants to note that we don't *really* know how mafia NK works. We're just assuming it's a nerfed version. they could technically have a secret objective that lets them unlock double-kills, making it not a nerf and just a *different method*
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #767 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You did claim to do basically what the mafia does
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #769 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Kor is Aureal confirm scum to you via claim and if so why are you bringing up the bits abt Dessew / Drew?

No one spelled out the interaction but kor is posting like they are certain Aureal is scum so im assumig
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #772 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 747, Aureal wrote: Lulz, nice informative response there Korina. Guess you're trying to say I'm actually a Mafia PR then?

I'm an eavesdropper, I targeted Korina last night to see whether they lost any ingredients since that seemed like a possible way to make the nightkill and saw that ingredients were indeed removed from their inventory. At least one of them seems to have ended up on the shelf. And the shelf appears to be the mechanism by which nightkills are made- note that a tomato was what Norwe needed to finish his recipe and the tomato which was put there from Bianco's elimination is now gone.
Is there any reason in particular Aureal is making this up? How do you right that Aureal apparently sees you add an ingredient to the shelf but you are saying that explicitly did not happen

I dont think the PR business really matters so much as the contradiction. I dont care what drew or aureals mech is i more just want to figure out why you're saaying you didn't lose any ingredients
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #773 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 771, Korina wrote: I know I didn't lose ingredients but I could see town motivation for claiming a fake guilty on something like that
I guess although its kind of already a fairly won position for town why introduce LIES

Aureal you wouldnt
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #774 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I shouldnt be saying things like fairly won, even if by all indications the mech seems like its gonna be devastating for scum after the ingredient cop dies. Maybe there's 3 scum or the kills have some kind of trick to them

Either way though I think it would be a little bit of a strange play to lie about a (convoluted) guilty in order to gauge reactgion, Aureal came across like they were chilling after the lim
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #775 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hang on Dreew so you're claiming you basically attempted to kill Dessew?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #777 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I guess thats not a super big deal

If I try and conceptualize really hard, then Drew could be a vigilante for this setup essentially, the swing would probably be good for scum here

A randomized vig. you're basically just throwing random ingredients at someone and praying itk ills them even if we claim recipes, it wouldnt help

You're also sort of a protective wrapped into it though which kind of makes your role stronger than Dessews (Almost. Dessews I think is actually a better role even if less powerful you can't accidentally shoot people with it)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #778 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dessew taking ingredients and putting them on the shelf makes sense as a protective though

You're basically just copying what the mafia does, throwing ingredients randomly. Unless they have something other than the rolecop.

This is a weird game I wasn't really expecting there to be this much interaction with the ingredients from town

Still think the discrepency between aureal/korina is important
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #803 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It says you are a recipe but you're also something else
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #806 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 800, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 799, Dessew wrote:
In post 798, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 795, Dessew wrote: We all care, furtive, what's your role called?
I'm a neighbouriser, haven't done it yet
Is your role flavour in a theme game neighbouriser?
What are you on about? I'm a recipe for a food, aren't we all?
Mostly in response to this

I initially had this understanding but this is wrong
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #807 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:28 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Shea and my team in general has been bringing up that Drew basically A.) claimed scums power and B.) that role is really really strong acting as both doctor and vigilante.

Basically in hollow night mafia gimli claimed scums power as his ability. Fresh on the noggin

It is kind of weird that you just do what scum does and your role is somewhat of an upgrade to Dessews.

I have a pet theory that you're meant to just kill townies and induce swing. But this is probably worth looking at. Why is your role a 2x partial doctor plus partial vigilante when dessew just gets to be a 1x partial doctor
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #808 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I thi nk the key difference is probably that Dessew takes the ingredients to himself whereas you move them

Yours is stronger but also more potential to be unhelpful
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #820 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What else would you call a neighbourizer?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #821 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

No I don't really think it's you drew but it is really peculiar that you have exactly what scum is supposed be able to do

I will try to figure this out l8r
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #830 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 823, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 659, Dessew wrote:
In post 658, McMenno wrote:
In post 640, Dessew wrote: The role is confirmable, so it'd take a very
special
player, like Menno, to hammer me
can you elaborate on that one chief
This comment was unkind, I apologise. It turns out, I was the most special player all along.

Anyway, at night I take a
random item
from a player. I wouldn't target furtive because he's my top scumread, but for the sake of the argument let's say that he survives today, and I target him. Then at the start of D2 I can say, "furtive, I targeted you", and he can confirm that he lost an ingredient. Alternatively, I could also say, "haha, furtive,
YEAST
, amirite?" if the first one doesn't do the trick. N1 I could pretend with a scumbuddy if I were mafia, but if I change my target for N2, then by D3 I'm 100% confirmed (because, as previously discussed, there's only two mafia), and even before that I'd only have one possible partner.

My role is practically a doctor, but it's been modified for the special NK mechanics.
Also note the bolded, Dessew knows what ingredient they would steal yet at the same time says they take a random item.

Dessew, what was the ingredient you stole from Aureal?
Ingredient they DID steal, not WOULD steal
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #831 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 827, McMenno wrote: You know that 2v7 is already scumsided by default, right? 3v6 would be RIDICULOUS.
It could be not ridiculous if scum just couldnt kill well but now that we've seen them take out Norwe no issue I tend to not really think 3v6 is the case

Drew, why would Dessew think you are the biggest threat to him? So much so that he'd want to power eliminate you over anything else. I highly, highly doubt that. That doesnt even make sense really
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #832 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

You were already ineffective ionce, you tried to protect Norwe and it didnt do anything

Scum has a game plan bigger than kill Drew, they'd need to somehow survive to the 3 man and win which means they would need to pull something that will make them look really good. They need to not die

I dont see how Dessew suspecting you means anything

I just saw that McMenno confirmed you took an ingredient from them, good to know.

I don't *really* think it's either you or Dessew I don't think any of your interaction with each other screams trying to win as scum it screams you both mechanically think it's each other for whatever reason
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #834 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ALSO we should start pressing Korina more especially if you suspect that Dessew is trying to protect.. Korina (kinda like how I was trying to protect Dessew the previous day)

I dont think there's any scum protecting anyone at this point there wasnt much of that yesterday either from what i could tell

McMenno makes a particularly striking point that 2v7 is actually more winning for scum, so in a vacuum you'd expect town to receive some PR help. But I think the reason Drew/Dessew are crossvoting is more because their roles feel too similar to each others and scums.

I think it's quite possible town has a lot of roles because they aren't super powerful on town's side.. considering Drew doced Norwe and it didnt work. They're somewhat all RNG based so far. You all can't pick an ingredient, right? It just messes with random ones?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #835 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 833, Dessew wrote:Drew's entire case against me is absolutely fucking idiotic. Now he's started putting words in my mouth. I've never said Menno or Korina are his buddies. If he's the only mafia left, then evidently he'll need to take ingredients from town.

Also, what's his case at all, again? He hasn't made a case yet. It's been all just bloody nonsense, he's got literally nothing. His posts read like they were written by senile lunatic.
I think the case is that you're claiming scums ability as your fake role, and your role is too similar to his.
In post 833, Dessew wrote: He's obviously mafia.
His case on me was exceptionally ludicrous but I dont think that makes him scum.

I'm noot convinced this interaction happens if one of you is scum. You can believe someone is scum for an infinite number of reasons some very out there, what I think matters is why you or Drew would be bothering to have the argument as scum

Reading back on it, it seems like this is Drew's reaction to trying to understand your case. would not be surprised if your accusation affected his read. Doesnt really have to make sense if its how he feels
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #837 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 817, McMenno wrote:
In post 813, Dessew wrote:Stealing and eavesdropping are behaviours a contestant on Masterchef could exhibit if they wanted to win the show. An inspector and a redistributor are people you'd find in the production crew. Point is, "you're a contestant and a thief/eavesdropper" makes sense thematically, while "inspector/redistributor" doesn't.

How does neighbouriser fit into the picture? I don't know. If it's true, then it looks more town than mafia, but either way it's a bit of a stretch. Furtive also might have just made it up.
if you're still married to the fact that scum are flavoured after judges after that bianco flip, I'm not sure what to say.
Scum are definitely not the judges (I'll go ahead and say it) Pretty sure one of the judges throws out bianco, which would suggest the judges/crew are moderation not scum

Scum *could* be stagehands but there is no reason to believe that other than it being an idea that you fancy. But stagehands being scum is a good idea, I like that

I'm not sure there's a need to invent a role name for furtive's neighbourizer because neighbourizer already exists you dont have to give it a name

Eavesdropper (steal ingredient and put it away) / redistributor (steal ingredientsx2 and give away x1) are unique to Masterchef Mafiascum TM 2023 and would have to be given a brand new name by virtue of being their own things

I am kinda wondering why furtive didn't neighbourize the first night though. Like.....
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #838 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 836, Dessew wrote: Sure, our roles are kinda similar, except that he can apparently move double the ingredients, and doesn't have to tank it. His PR is definitely much stronger than mine. However, the centrepiece of my case is that his flavour is similar to bianco's, but dissimilar to Aureal's and mine. Redistributor isn't a town role.
How do you know that scum!Drew even trueclaims Redistributor (as in, that's his actual scum role). He could be making that name up. You're seeing a connection where there isn't one, I'm pretty sure the role names don't have a common theme connecting them

Eavesdropper

Redistributor

Inspector

Neighbourizer

You're looking at these four and going "Redistributor fits with Inspector but not Eavesdropper" ?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #839 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Next you're going to say the scum roles all have an odd number of letters. id be able to notice something like that though. You're referring to the vibe of the words redistributor versus inspector versus eavesdropper? Like the flavour.

I think the role name just kind of describes what the role does. these role names dont stand out to me

What the role does can be scummy, true (Biancos role is really scummy)

i kinda think Drew doesnt claim the exact fucking scum ability as his role as scum but that would be HILARIOUS after
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #841 (isolation #102) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3, lilith2013 wrote:
SetupNightkills are replaced by
"redistribution,"
which moves around ingredients to/from players.
In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote: Also since we are all claiming.

I am a
redistributor.
I can take ingredients from two people(or the shelf) and give them to two other people.

This is why I don't believe Dessew.
Like is this not the funniest shit in the world if Drew is scum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #844 (isolation #103) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 840, Dessew wrote: Aureal said that Korina lost flour, one of the three extra items I have is flour. And there's a flour on the shelf. So three flours are accounted for (because I started with one), and I doubt there's a fourth one. Tweet, how does this make sense in a world where Drew and I are both town? Drew claims to have given me two items, I took one from Aureal, and there's also the mystery item, which I may or may not have got, I'm not sure how to figure that out. Drew says he gave me ingredients from NB and Menno, Aureal has confirmed that she lost an ingredient, but I have flour and the flour must've come from Korina. Someone's lying, and it's Drew, also because Redistributor isn't a town role.

(Mind you, this puts a hole into the idea that Korina got her ingredient back, but I still want to hear from her. She should at least full claim.)
It could be any of us lying. Scum definitely can affect the dang ingredients.

I feel its pretty likely its someone in the shadows more than you two

Okay, I will listen though. I do want to know what the deal with the flour coming from Korina is..? That's interesting

I just...... seriously Drew claiming redistributor with the direct ability to fuck with ingredients, it's the last place id expect to ACTUALLY be scum

Whenever I try to think about the ingredients I get more questions than answers, it's not helping me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #845 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 842, Dessew wrote: Neighbourising could be something a contestant in a reality show like Masterchef would do.
What does this even mean?????
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #846 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Inspectors inspect the food. They don't judge the food.

Also you saw that the judges are the mods. Not the scum. You saw Borden Tansy kick out bianco personally. So

There is absolutely no reason to think the stagehands are scum other than a blind guess
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #847 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Inspectors work for the FDA

Neighbourizers definitely would sell real estate
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #848 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

My ingredients weren't changed at all by the way. Not that it really matters much
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #850 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dessew you're taking what you think lilith might have meant

then going like ??????????????????????

adding in a little !

and then going boom the numbers mason look at hte role names WHAT DO THEY MEEEAANNNNNN

WHat i'm saying is, you're being a tad, speculative here
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #852 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Korina went from "Sooner Aureal dies game ends" to "Drew is conf scum for claiming mafia NK" how did you come to a mechanical certainty of a guilty twice and what happened to the thing that happened with Aureal

Dessew I guess there isnt much to say about the Flour. Scum probably did it. Although if thats true, why. I dunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #853 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 851, Dessew wrote: Do you concede that a contestant can be a thief or an eavesdropper? Do you concede, that the same for stagehands would only be incidental at best, and it wouldn't even be mentioned in the show? Do you concede, that an inspector or a redistrubtor couldn't be a contestant? Do you concede that stagehands could be inspectors and redistributors to monitor and steer the show?

Redistrubtor isn't a town role.
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU"VE GONE MAD DESSEW
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #855 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why the fuck is thieving or eavesdropping in masterchief as a contestant but inspecting and FUCKING REDISTRIBUTING is stagehand and stagehand (As we all know) IS SCUM so by that reasoning the only logicaal conclusuion we can come to is that, yes, Drew must be scum.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #858 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Between you and Dreew I CANot tell which of you has the more batshit, conspiracy theoryesque reasoning igve quite possibly EVER heard in my LIFE but you're saying it COMPLETELY STRAIGHT like it's basic atrithmetic
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #860 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 856, McMenno wrote: this is more convincing than any argument dessew has made
Whaty argument is Dessew making??? I challenge anyone in this game to recap what Dessew just said with different words same meaning

But yes, the possibility that Drew somehow makes thje oversight of claiming what scum is publicly said to do as his exact role name then plays it off like that'd be the most ridiculous play ever is so unbelievably funny I can't take it seriously
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #862 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Thank you Dessew this has been a great session this game is getting goooooodddd

I'll try re-opening my third eye again later
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #866 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Are you still claiming that the stagehands have something to do with this?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #867 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The idea that a town role could move ingredients is not really that ludicrous.

A town role having the same name as scum's nightkill mechanic, that's a bit odd. But it is a vigilante I guess. I'm not really into scrutinzing the name so much as what it does and what it does is kind of kill. Meh. It's suspicious but I'd still be very surprised

The component of your argument devoted to drew having scum's mechanic is perfectly fine. Everything else is completely off of the walls
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #868 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

TSQ kind of thinks that Drews role CCs Dessew which is why Dessew would have been forced to attack Drew regardless of alignment

I didnt really consider it from that perspective. I think town's power probably sucks (seeing as it's random, see: drew's n1). So I dont think the roles contradict. But I guess I can see where Drew is coming from more. I also kind of get why Drew thought Dessew was scum the other day

So drew's been claiming redistributor ever since Dessew claimed. No accident, no hesitation. Remember he was certain Dessew was mafia the other day, so he was planning on saying that his role felt like it didn't exist in the setup with town!Dessew's. For multiple game days, that's been the plan

Maybe to save bianco........... that doesnt really seem all that convincing to me though does it. CC a real town power role as yourself (the nonsuspected scum) rather than bianco. no, I don't think that makes sense. Just outright counter claim Dessew rather than hinting at it. There's no point in doing this

No, ultimately i dont think Drew claims to redistribute ingredients (His scum NK) in order to CC a real ingredient redistributor just to bus bianco anyway but then still fully believe this Dessew logic the next day (Which he fully knows is wrong). It makes a lot more sense that Drew's town. There's too many things that make no sense about that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #889 (isolation #118) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 870, Dessew wrote: Of course, it's about the stagehands, no argument has been presented against this idea. Redistrubtor isn't a town role.
This is hopeless
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #890 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Dessew you're making a far dumber argument than what drew made yesterday
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #891 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Korina is ALSO a PR?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #892 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Why no result
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #893 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

The idea Drew claims scum ability = possible

The idea that stagehands or Gameshow contestants or the word Inspector means ANYTHING is ludicrous and you're ignoring how bianco was thrown out by the crew of the show. This has only been pointed out 1000 times. Christ
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #901 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 895, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 890, Morning Tweet wrote: Dessew you're making a far dumber argument than what drew made yesterday
This is the nicest thing you have ever said about me.

McMenno, who you looking to hammer?
I miss our argument right about now
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #904 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pros:

- Korina is claiming a PR but without a result which is somewhat odd
- Korina was ride or die on Dessew the previous day by a large degree but their reasoning doesnt really jive with the level of confidence
- I dont think scum busses in this game
- Maybe no result because Korina didnt kill
- Even if Korina is town im not sure they ever come back from how suspicous they were end of D1
- Korina is completely certain that both Aureal and Drew are scum simultaneously. Also, they came to this conclusion very rapidly both times. Read the ISO, certain both are scum and recently.
- Korina is CCing Aureal in 737 but the roles arent similar so it seems like they were under the assumption not many more PRs could fit in (I wouldve been too). The reason this is kind of scummy is because if Korina was planning on claiming a PR then theyd have to do it there, I guess

Cons ???:

- Don't really see why Korina would claim to not lose any ingredients when Aureal says she took Flour from them. That seemed solvable by not saying "Aureal is lying and must be scum". Whats the motivation for this? Why not say you lost the Flour?
- Korina CCs Aureal immediately which implies there was a reason they reacted. I dont know if thats because they as town think Aureal cant fit in the setup or because they felt boxed into a claim
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #905 (isolation #125) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I dont have much of a defense I was going to say "Pick your side" but i dont have a lot of reasons NOT to
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #907 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh I wrote the same reason at the bottom for Pro and Con I couldnt really decide what to make of Korina immediately CCing Aureal. Its probably just mech stuff i dont understand
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #908 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh yeah why didn't furtive neighbourize?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #922 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

excellent teamwork chefs
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #923 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

no distractions whatsowevr, no side tangents at all, we were like a scum focused laser beam

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”