she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6650 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 6643, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6640, Merlyn wrote:
In post 6635, Chandra Nalaar wrote: When did I hate on the kitty push? Am I supposed to pretend I have a case that I don't have? And if I did hate on the kitty push somehow, how can you dislike that without even knowing if you agree with the push?
Is the current push not what you were referring to with the city of bozos stuff? And it's not the specific push that I dislike, it's the way you aren't offering an alternative.
No I was being frustrated about wheme's night actions.

I have no need to offer an alternative if I feel indifferent about the current direction. I am reassessing right now because I fucked up yesterday, and it would be strange if I did have a confident alternative right now.
Oh I misunderstood what you were mad at
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6651 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Black »

v/la for the weekend I'm at the lake
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6652 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:55 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6466, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4548, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Italiano (10)
Titus, Merlyn,
Doctor Drew
Chandra Nalaar
Sheepsaysmeep
Save the Dragons,
Meuh
Firebringer
SirCakez
LLD

Magical Girl (12)
Lady Lambdadelta
Bianco
Firebringer
Yimmy, Shirou, Malakittens, DrippingGoofBall,
Doctor Drew
SirCakez
Meuh
Mathblade
Black

On top of the Orange ones probably having scum, the Blue Differences could each contain scum, tbh. I'd be surprised if the Blue doesn't have scum in them.
There’s a lot more dead in the orange than the blue. That’s interesting.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6653 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 6651, DrippingGoofball wrote: Okay. I have a scum read. This scum read is: Chandra.

Here is why. They should be defending me vigorously today, but they are not. They are doing the bare minimum of confirming that we had a private Topic together, at their instigation and that my power gave them something overnight. However, it should be abundantly clear to them that I am down by virtue of the nature of my gift. They are saying nothing about it. In the private topic, I told them I targeted with a gift. They asked me if I had scum reads, I said no, and that was it. They were not helpful when I hinted about needing assistance.

So they got that I sent them a gift, they got that I had no scum reads that might affect the scum team today, they know the nature of the gift, they are not helping me, and I believe the scum team is going after me today because they know the nature of the gifts I grant and they do not want me to give it to the town later in the game.
Not sure what you mean about the assistance thing.

I think it's possible for your power to be scum. We don't know what scum have. You've used it in a protown manner, that much is true. I'm not sure it's as impactful as you think it is, but that's fine. I didn't see much reason to claim the nature of the ability you used, but your predecessor already claimed it so that information is available to anyone who's paying sufficient attention.

I suppose I don't mind this take tbh.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6654 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 6652, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6632, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6630, ItalianoVD wrote: Okay like?
Firebringer -
Did you see my recent post about Firebringer? If I shouldn’t just be townreading him you gotta let me know and why. I know based on my research he should actually be null for me, but I think he’s town.

SirCakez -
Cakez has gotten his fair share of scrutiny so don’t understand this.

Flavor Leaf -
What does Leaf need scrutiny on and why haven’t you been the one to do it yet, if you feel he needs it. lol

Titus -
Same thing for Titus.

Meuh -
Has gotten a lot of scrutiny if you ask me.

Black -
So has Black.

Not_Mafia -
Agree with you here about N_M

Merlyn -
Pretty sure you shut down any scrutiny towards Squirtle.
All in all I don’t get the sense you’ve tried hard enough to scrutinize the slots that haven’t really gotten any.
Your expectations are too high.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6655 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I'll take Black for example. They've received a lot of attacks, but nothing I can recall that's both recent and substantial enough for me to glom onto and remember.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6656 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think they’ve received that much tbh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6657 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Not Mafia - what’re you feeling?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6658 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Every vote Not Mafia has made this game out of RVS.

Spoiler:
In post 2535, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: SirCakez
In post 2779, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Black
In post 3368, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: SirCakez
In post 3908, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Black
In post 4985, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Metens
In post 5228, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Italiano
In post 5417, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: Titus
In post 5480, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: LLD
In post 5495, Not_Mafia wrote:
VOTE: LLD

I guess the town just wasn't on her wavelength
In post 6379, Not_Mafia wrote: VOTE: STD

LLD and Malakittens were town.

STD, Titus, Black, Cakez are the others they voted.

If they are scum, I feel this is likely zero to 1 scum total they’ve voted.

If they’re town….probably the same :lol:

Don’t want to use that second for any actual reasons, but I do think ‘if they are scum’ analysis is correct.

I am having a hard time reading NM this game, and usually by this point, I can at least get a sense of what NM is, but they’ve felt extra do nothing this game, which could be scum indicative.

Their vote on STD feels like possible scum light bussing another scum because they’re being wagoned. Easy balancing act too.

Not Mafia/STD/Black pairing possible, which would explain why STD had their thorns in me all game, it’s a hatchet attempt from me going after Black.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6659 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve liked Chandra overall after our back and forth day 1, and like I said, I feel they’ve been in a similar spot as me, where they should have more push and pull, but aren’t getting anywhere.

Firebringer’s pushed little to no agenda, and even under the push from Pink Ball, I just kinda liked how they reacted. I liked the e6 once my Chandra scum read went away, and DD flipped town.

Titus could go either way. Their claim on Day 2 came across townie, and it looked like they were getting framed, and I don’t think Titus makes kills like that, but that’s meta. I also don’t feel like she’s made as much pocketing attempts on me if she were scum here.

Whemestar, I had some soul bonding with early, and I’ve liked their claiming of what they’ve been doing, and it makes sense. I’ll go deeper into this in a day phase or so if I’m here.

Cakez hasn’t really done too much, I don’t think, and I remember it being weird I’ve been on top of their reads list all game, but i think that was a choice Cakez made rather than truly having that read. I didn’t think they’d try to pocket me this hard right after I got paranoid of them in our last game together when they were town, but I guess it kind of makes sense. If I went with my VCA pool, they fit that bill.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6660 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Black has been nonexistent feeling the past few days, which is odd considering I felt they were a big part of things before.

I didn’t like how they kept hiding in the background and the game got distracted every time they were getting pressure. It’s happened like thrice.

I don’t have any new analysis on their slot that I wasn’t spouting before.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #6661 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 6439, biancospino wrote:
In post 6431, $elene wrote:
MathBlade was killed! He was Manaphy aligned with the
town

snip
So how the hell does a pokemon with a literal "can't die in battle" ability manages to die in battle
what are you reading here that i'm not reading?
In post 6446, Flavor Leaf wrote: I wanna get back to the Magical Girl wagon tbh
i think it's bonkers that town limmed mala and lld based pretty strongly on vca and then we hopped into d4 and said "let's do some more vca". like is the gameplan to just go up the magical girl wagon for the rest of the game/until we hit scum? what if there's not scum there?
In post 6460, ItalianoVD wrote: Wow, happy to be alive. I had already townlocked the slot that battled me last night so I’m not mad at that person at all. Actually makes me townread them more. I guess I’ll let them reveal whatever they wanna reveal if they wanna reveal it. :)

I do gotta say that me not being dead though at least fmpov incriminates those who have been pushing to get this slot limmed since Day 1. So either the vig finally saw my townieness before/after the Mala flip, seen the slot’s townieness from the start or scum have been pushing this slot all game. Or all three.
uhhhh?? only one of those three cases incriminates those pushing you? also didn't somebody try to kill you? like in this post you say somebody battled you??
In post 6470, ItalianoVD wrote:
Black

Spoiler:
and - This is a town mindset. I really don't think scum highlight this because it's kinda basic and can be seen as scum trying to find anything to push, which could bring heat to them. I don't think Black cared about what potential heat came their way. I believe they really believed this angle.

- This post gives more insight into what is going on in Black's head at the moment of 699 and 702, which is congruent with the initial thought. then goes further into why Black wanted to push this angle, which again is from a town mindset. Scum even pushing their partner is gonna come up with something better than this let alone doing it on a townie.

I gotta be honest, before I was gonna replace into this slot, I thought Blue was scum because of , because Black was town pinging me pretty hard at this point and her response in , which didn't feel like scum omgusing or crumbling under pressure, solidified my read there. As I said in

I do want to explain this though. This was me being the unorthodox player that I am. I was trying to see if people would come to Black's defense or pile up on her, but all that really happened was people defended Squirtle. from Sheep, from Norwee, and from Chandra, and Firebringer in . I don't wanna divert from the Black townread, but Black even again responded to me in a townie way. Sorry I used you like that Black. :( I tell people there is always a method to my madness.

patchwork

Spoiler:
and then later with made patchwork my biggest and strongest townread at that point in my readup. The only way patchwork highlights a scumgame to a townie who was pocketed is if 1) they are scum partners or 2) she is the towniest player this game has ever seen. But no.1 is just stupid because if they were partners there would be no need to even say this, they'd say it in the mafia pt. Patchwork is town here regardless of Kitty's alignment. Once I read that from patchwork, there was no need to read anything else. Even her talking to herself was the cutest thing I've ever seen. That was it for my read here.

Meuh

Spoiler:
Meuh's townread was and still is heavily inspired by patchwork. But Meuh has had her own set of townie posts as I mentioned before. is a Meuh post of the towniest variety. I lol'd because I felt it. I also liked . Sheep was all "hahaha", Meuh was like "nah bruh, what you mean." And is another post that feels like town!Meuh, not to mention the jumping on/off of wagons, yeah.

Invisibility

Spoiler:
This slot is another townread of mine and anything or anyone that comes in it get townread. I like from Invisibility because someone could say "hey Invis is jumping on Black's weak case, she must be scum", but the fact she does it unapologetically makes her town for me. I also like because if her jumping onto Black's case was true as scum, then so would her completely agreeing with Black's assessment of Blue at the time. She disagrees in a way that is townie. Since that time Enchant and biancospino have occupied the slot and I've gotten town vibes from them both.

Mala

Spoiler:
I'm not reneging on my Mala townread in the slightest, but honestly Mala is a hard read. I mean she pulls the heart strings as both alignments. She lurks as both alignments, she both cares and doesn't care as both alignments. For all Math knows she is town and for all I know she is scum. I tend to just townread Mala all the time. Interestingly enough I haven't been wrong yet when I townread her. I have been wrong when I've scumread her.

These are my srongest townreads. The rest of my townreads with ranging degrees of townieness round out with Flavor Leaf, Titus, Wheme, Shirou, Cakez, Firebringer.

This leaves seven players where I legitimately believe the scum are:

Save the Dragons, Math, DGB/Kitty, Squirtle/Merlyn, Yimmy, Chandra, Not_Mafia
this is frustrating to me because you show a level of analysis far beyond anything you've done before in this game. like this is the same guy who's basically been omgus'ing exclusively through d2 and d3
In post 6487, ItalianoVD wrote: If y'all wanna resolve this slot it will only be AFTER we resolve the Kitty slot.

VOTE: Kitty / DGB
this is funny i think. obviously i am not resolving your pet wagon before resolving you.
In post 6511, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6508, biancospino wrote:
In post 6506, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6484, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2458, SquirtleSquad wrote: I both think blue is scummier than kitty AND think a blue elim is way more info.

this has some partnery vibes with Kitty.
Yup.
I strongly believe squirtle/merlyn is town. For mech reasons related to my role.
Italiano should be able to agree with me if he looks up my pokemon in the pokedex or something
I could maybe get behind Squirtle as town because of you guys' reads on him, but I don't really prefer mech over dayplay. At the end (before replacing out) he did say that maybe staying on this slot was pointless and kinda came to his senses, etc. But I still don't like how he interacted with this slot.
oh you can get behind squirtle town because he stopped pushing you? in he said he's "given up banging [his] head against the wall about italiano"? which he was hardly doing at all d3 anyway? what does coming to his senses mean?? nothing changed except he expressed that he was exhausted

like i can't deny that i'm a little tunneled here but it is very frustrating that you are painting pushing you as, like, crazy. like "coming to your senses" is just not pushing you. especially when none of the people you are crazy are the guy actually pushing you (me)
In post 6526, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6522, SirCakez wrote:
In post 6521, ItalianoVD wrote: I assume you mean Mala, LLD, and Magical Girl?
Yes like maybe some people thought they were town but it's not like we were shooting for deep wolves here they were all scummy
That’s fair. I think scum have both directly and indirectly been driving this game that’s why I wanted to come in today and get ahead of it. Otherwise it would’ve been “oh well Mala was town, let’s kill Italiano or Meuh now”
that's funny that was exactly my limpool when i thought about it overnight. who is the scum that you were thinking would be driving the game in that direction?
like what i've seen on d3 was people were steered away from voting people they actually scumread and instead killed a lurker that had a miniscule case against them. like if someone came in today rallying against dgb/kittytacky that would be weird i think
In post 6528, Black wrote: Quick thoughts

I don't like FL/Meuh pushing for a Kitty/DGB lim. This would be the second lim in a row they've pushed on a lurky inactive slot that provides zero information on flip. They can't possibly think this is the best course of action? Flip slots that are only scummy because of their activity level? This is either scum pushing safe mislims or town playing poorly
i agree with the premise of the first part but i agree it's odd that black skipped over italiano here
In post 6532, Black wrote:
In post 2, $elene wrote: Boss Battles
> During Cycle 4, Giratina will spawn.
> During the day, players must decide if they are going to fight Giratina or a wild encounter.
> While Giratina is alive, the Mafia gain and must use this ability during the day: During the Day Phase, if Giratina is alive: Target 1 player; announce that they are been sent into the Distortion World. This cannot fail. They must fight Giratina, also they lose -3 DEF during this fight. During this night phase, this player cannot be targeted or perform actions.
> It is announced who fought Giratina.
> Once all Giratina fights have been concluded, it is announced how much damage the boss took and who fainted to the boss.
> The Mafia will learn the HP values of everyone who fought Giratina.
> Defeating the boss will skip the following night phase
So according to this we have to decide whether we fight Girantina or a random Pokemon. Not really sure why we can fight some random wild encounter instead? Like what benefit would that be?

Mafia can use an ability to send someone to the distortion realm to fight Girantina. If we speed lim someone before they use this ability, what happens?

Mafia will learn HP values of everyone that fought Girantina. This is an incentive to not fight it and skip it, if possible

We skip night if we beat it, which would save a couple townies at the rate we're going, so that part does seem somewhat valuable
mafia could've easily talked about it overnight. speedliming is a very super silly idea
In post 6540, ItalianoVD wrote: I think there is more information to get on pushing a Kitty wagon then actually getting it limmed.
i always think it's weird when people say stuff like this. i haven't played enough to develop my feelings specifically. anyway why did you decided it was right to expose your intentions here
In post 6549, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I don't blame anyone for having second thoughts about me, but I do find trying to get the hardest one right now in this way to be pretty silly. If my actions are scummy to you, great - if you're throwing the baby out with the bathwater as a kneejerk reaction to our failure thus far, that's not helpful.
i don't understand, can you rephrase?
In post 6580, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6490, ItalianoVD wrote: If Kitty is scum so is StD
considering I was voting kitty at some point, going into my ISO and finding one instance of "kitty is ok" and going "they must be partnered" is extremely disingenuous.
i think it is really weird that everyone started looking for kitty associatives so fast. maybe not scummy, but weird (i would call it scummy i think but none of the people with actual experience are saying anything so i'm willing to defer there).
In post 6592, DrippingGoofball wrote: Italiano is town.
can you elaborate please?
In post 6603, WhemeStar wrote: YO HAVENT READ YET JUST WANNA POST

I KILLED MATH SORRY NOT SORRY HIT HIM WITH THAT 4 DMG
(they didn’t use any moves)

I AM FIGHTING GIRITINA
i respect that kill i think. this is a town post
In post 6636, Flavor Leaf wrote: DGB, Black, Bianco, STD

Is probably a team solve. At least 2 or 3 in there.

I’m gonna move away from VCA and go off gut.
hooray for moving away from vca!!
In post 6651, DrippingGoofball wrote: Okay. I have a scum read. This scum read is: Chandra.

Here is why. They should be defending me vigorously today, but they are not. They are doing the bare minimum of confirming that we had a private Topic together, at their instigation and that my power gave them something overnight. However, it should be abundantly clear to them that I am down by virtue of the nature of my gift. They are saying nothing about it. In the private topic, I told them I targeted with a gift. They asked me if I had scum reads, I said no, and that was it. They were not helpful when I hinted about needing assistance.

So they got that I sent them a gift, they got that I had no scum reads that might affect the scum team today, they know the nature of the gift, they are not helping me, and I believe the scum team is going after me today because they know the nature of the gifts I grant and they do not want me to give it to the town later in the game.
this is a townpost i think.
In post 6656, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6466, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 4548, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Italiano (10)
Titus, Merlyn,
Doctor Drew
Chandra Nalaar
Sheepsaysmeep
Save the Dragons,
Meuh
Firebringer
SirCakez
LLD

Magical Girl (12)
Lady Lambdadelta
Bianco
Firebringer
Yimmy, Shirou, Malakittens, DrippingGoofBall,
Doctor Drew
SirCakez
Meuh
Mathblade
Black

On top of the Orange ones probably having scum, the Blue Differences could each contain scum, tbh. I'd be surprised if the Blue doesn't have scum in them.
There’s a lot more dead in the orange than the blue. That’s interesting.
yeah because people have been going coco for vca puffs. what do you think this means anyway?
In post 6664, Flavor Leaf wrote: Black has been nonexistent feeling the past few days, which is odd considering I felt they were a big part of things before.

I didn’t like how they kept hiding in the background and the game got distracted every time they were getting pressure. It’s happened like thrice.

I don’t have any new analysis on their slot that I wasn’t spouting before.
i never felt like black was a big part of things. also i pressed multiquote on this post so the little box would pop up

oh well Mala was town, let’s kill Italiano or Meuh now.
VOTE: italianovd
i remember thinking i should look at chandra as i caught up today. maybe i will. i townread her a lot overnight though
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #6662 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i'm really sad shirou is dead. i'll never get another chance to woo him
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6663 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Yimmy is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6664 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6663, Flavor Leaf wrote: Firebringer’s pushed little to no agenda, and even under the push from Pink Ball, I just kinda liked how they reacted. I liked the e6 once my Chandra scum read went away, and DD flipped town.
my agenda is to push all the responsibility of this game onto Chandra because i find his getting annoyed at this clown show funny and think him running the show is more entertaining.

So probably just gonna continue cheering him on while i watch.
If he is scum good for him on leading this clown show though :)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6665 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 6624, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I am the leader of a city of bozos.
In post 6625, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Which perhaps makes me the greatest clown of all.
^^^^^
Leader of the ELite 6

cheering for u bud
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6666 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Yimmy - here's a rephrase attempt: "I can understand if some of you suspect me based on my actions but I feel that some of the anti me sentiment is just coming from frustration with the game state and looking for someone to blame, and that's not valid"
In post 6668, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6663, Flavor Leaf wrote: Firebringer’s pushed little to no agenda, and even under the push from Pink Ball, I just kinda liked how they reacted. I liked the e6 once my Chandra scum read went away, and DD flipped town.
my agenda is to push all the responsibility of this game onto Chandra because i find his getting annoyed at this clown show funny and think him running the show is more entertaining.

So probably just gonna continue cheering him on while i watch.
If he is scum good for him on leading this clown show though :)
I hate that I can know this and still not be able to prevent myself from playing into it
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6667 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I wish I could be in your scum PT woofbringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6668 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

pretending like ur not in it with me smh
Show

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6669 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think Mala or LLD was VCA, not why I ended up voting them anyways.

LLD was obvious after the Day 1.

Everyone pushed Mala for I feel not delivering on promised content.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6670 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Yimmy - on what if they’re not there? VCA is a supplementary puzzle to read overall gamestate, but still needs the other stuff.

Like, VCA can be the bun, but just a bun doesn’t make up a hamburger
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #6671 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't eat the bun with a burger
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6672 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6674, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Yimmy - on what if they’re not there? VCA is a supplementary puzzle to read overall gamestate, but still needs the other stuff.

Like, VCA can be the bun, but just a bun doesn’t make up a hamburger
Sorry my VCA is all beef no gluten.

Why is Italiano still alive?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6673 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:17 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6658, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Your expectations are too high.
Okay then what's the solution? You need to step away and refresh? It's what I had to do, cause frankly I think you can do better than what you're doing, expectations or not.

Yimmy , I don't feel like going back and forth with you. The fact of the matter is in this game Kitty has not gotten any attention and as I pointed out in my iso (unfortunately I can't quote the post number cause the posts have been getting deleted and now they're off), Blue's wagon was the direct counter to it. I feel that we were all looking at the wrong wagon (LLD/Magical Girl) and this wagon has not been mentioned at all since it got to E-2. I don't think it's a coincidence. So someone's gonna have to come with a pretty compelling reason for why I
shouldn't
be voting and trying to resolve that.

Mind you this slot is the other slot from Day 1 that needs to be resolved and it should have been. Don't know what the vig/sk is doing unless they townread me, which is good because I'm gonna do all I can to solve this game before I do die. If you're town you need to focus on the task at hand and unfocus on me. As I said you or anyone else give me a good reason why Kitty/DGB is not the lim for today, otherwise join it.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6674 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:20 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6676, Titus wrote: Why is Italiano still alive?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”