Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:38 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 898, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 424, usesPython wrote: Why the hell are we still talking about mech

1 billion votes on Rauth please
But this post wasn't about mech. scum meter 0.1
In post 416, Rautherdir wrote:For what it's worth I think there's a chance at least one scum is pushing me, I'm just trying to figure out why. DragonEater I don't think is that though, and I like a lot of what else they're posting. Drew I'm going to agree with Ranger on and keep them as town... Python and Radical Rat I think were decent enough though the latter should probably be resolved one way or another at some point due to their claim.
THOUGH. I believe we can actually do that without flipping them... by using Inquiry to ask if Radical Rat would investigate as an alignment they are not. (Doesn't actually confirm alignment on it's own since both scum and town can have roles that can do this.)
That leaves... Aureal and Abnegation... Abnegation I'm... not sure about... I don't see much in the way that leans me town or scum from them. Aureal is just... not present mostly? Hmm. Let me look elsewhere as well, but.
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:40 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I just realized python is a hydra. That changes some stuff in my head
In post 549, usesPython wrote:
In post 548, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Am I getting voted for town vibes or b/c of Titus?
We're not voting you for giving off town vibes when you can do so as scum

-A
This post makes no sense. he asked are you voting me for giving good vibes and you said you're not? why would you consider ever voting someone for good vibes. wont it be NAI at worst if you're worried of their play?
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:41 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 899, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 877, usesPython wrote: HEAL: old vote
HURT: Doctor Drew, usesPython, Ranger, Abnegation, Radical Rat, KatyKimFanClub, Aureal

We can be convinced to drop KKFC and Aureal but the rest I want in right now
What is the heal/hurt thing you're doing?
In post 2, Korina wrote:
Nightmare ReduxOnce again, the Nightmare returns, this time as The Nightmare Redux. Players will once again be voting on Inventions to award someone else in the game, but there's some more interesting options, and a more dynamic selection of player pool. The minimum amount of players needed for The Nightmare Redux to be available is 7. If the game drops below 7 players, The Nightmare Redux will cease to be available.

Additionally, in contrast from the first go-around, the amount of players allowed to participate is dynamic.
A minimum of five players are required to run The Nightmare Redux each night, while it is available,
but the maximum number of players allowed to participate is the number of players
still alive
. There is a whole list of actions available for the Runners to vote on.

If there is no ability that can be awarded with the number of Runners, the Nightmare will occur, but players will be unable to award any ability.

Actions requiring Five Players or more:

~
Inquiry
: Runners will vote on one question to ask the moderator about another player's role, excluding anything alignment specific. The answer to this question will be posted at day-start. The full exceptions to this is listed at the bottom.
~
Double Vote
: Runners will vote on one player to award a double-vote to. This double-vote will be publicly revealed.
~
Vigilante
: Runners will vote one player to kill tonight. This player will not flip their Role PM publicly, and it will instead be posted in the Nightmare PT should it be successful. Their alignment will still be revealed.

Actions Requiring Seven Players or more
:
~
Normal Invention
: Runners will vote on a Normal invention to award to another player. Inventions can have one modifier, and one action, but must fit into the Normal guidelines. If I have to message Implosion about it and ask, it's not normal. The only restriction to this ability is players
cannot
award any action that appears within this list.
~
Friendly Neighbor
: Runners will vote on one player to award a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor invention to. This ability will fail to be awarded to a player who is not aligned with
The Good Dreams
, and this player will
not
be informed of this happening.
~
Cop
: Runners will vote on one player to award a 1-Shot Cop invention to. Results are given as "Horrible Dream" or "Not A Horrible Dream."

Actions Requiring Nine Players or more
:
~
Housing
: The Nightmare PT will remain open at the end of the night, and will function as a Neighborhood for the rest of the game.
~
Roleblock
: Runners will vote on one player to award a 1-Shot Roleblock invention to.
~
Tree Stumps
: The Runners will vote on one player in the Dead PT to become a Tree Stump, or one living player to become a Tree Stump upon their death.

Spoiler: Exceptions to Inquiry
All alignment specific questions are prohibited, which include such questions as "Is X (alignment)", "Is X (role specific to one faction)?", "Is X aligned with Y?", or "Can X win with Y?". A notable inclusion to this list is the question: "Can this player change the alignment of another?" This list is not fully cohesive, and will never be fully cohesive. In the event I reject your question, I will substitute it with the
best
alternative I can think of.

Addendum added in the review of this game: "What is the name of X's alignment" is specifically banned too, and this ability is not limited to yes/no questions, but you'll likely get the best results out of yes/no questions.

Nightmare VotingThis has been changed in favor of Coalition styled voting. Players
must
submit 5-x names when submitting a Nightmare Runner vote, where x is the number of confirmed Runners. Other players may vote another’s player’s proposal or submit their own proposal, following the above rules. Once a player is confirmed, they cannot be removed from Running, except via death.

Please use the hurt tags to submit a proposal or to vote for an already existing one. Please use the heal tags to unvote a proposal, or to withdraw your proposal.
tl;dr use Hurt tags to make a proposal on who to bring into the nightmare tonight. Drew's automatically in every proposal due to a day ability and ideally we should have 7 people in it so that we can hand out a Bulletproof Innocent Child invention with the Normal Invention action
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 900, usesPython wrote:
In post 898, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 424, usesPython wrote: Why the hell are we still talking about mech

1 billion votes on Rauth please
But this post wasn't about mech. scum meter 0.1
In post 416, Rautherdir wrote:For what it's worth I think there's a chance at least one scum is pushing me, I'm just trying to figure out why. DragonEater I don't think is that though, and I like a lot of what else they're posting. Drew I'm going to agree with Ranger on and keep them as town... Python and Radical Rat I think were decent enough though the latter should probably be resolved one way or another at some point due to their claim.
THOUGH. I believe we can actually do that without flipping them... by using Inquiry to ask if Radical Rat would investigate as an alignment they are not. (Doesn't actually confirm alignment on it's own since both scum and town can have roles that can do this.)
That leaves... Aureal and Abnegation... Abnegation I'm... not sure about... I don't see much in the way that leans me town or scum from them. Aureal is just... not present mostly? Hmm. Let me look elsewhere as well, but.
That post is filled with his vibes if not reads with votes on his slots. that is such a minor point that is not directly about mech.

I find him going with 5 names as a proposal and dropping that slightly concerning like you too though cause it kinda feels he really doesn't want IC handed out subconsciously but its too open to be scummy
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:42 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 901, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I just realized python is a hydra. That changes some stuff in my head
We're plural, not sure if that counts as a hydra exactly?
In post 901, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 549, usesPython wrote:
In post 548, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Am I getting voted for town vibes or b/c of Titus?
We're not voting you for giving off town vibes when you can do so as scum

-A
This post makes no sense. he asked are you voting me for giving good vibes and you said you're not? why would you consider ever voting someone for good vibes. wont it be NAI at worst if you're worried of their play?
Because that was a vote to get reactions instead of a vote to get them limmed
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:45 am

Post by usesPython »

Like last game scum!KKFC flew under the radar with pretty much 0 pressure on him so we wanted to see what would happen if there's votes on him
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 561, Ranger wrote: Being honest, Doctor Drew is playing as he does when scum.

Were I unwilling to provide benefit of the doubt, he'd nearly top my scumreads.

I actually do believe him though; idk why. Gut I guess.
urghh

like... Ranger should be a lawyer. I don't think this is a traitor potential anymore, and this is just not town

UNVOTE:

if this is true I think this automatically make drew almost conf scum but I actually didn't see him do anything game-wise till this point beside calling ship turn there with a read so I need to do some iso dives when I'm done.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 905, usesPython wrote: Like last game scum!KKFC flew under the radar with pretty much 0 pressure on him so we wanted to see what would happen if there's votes on him
k that makes sense
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I mean drew didnt do anything that stick out on either side of spectrum for me in isolation
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.13
Rauthedir (4):
Radical Rat, DragonEater70, Merlyn, camelCasedSnivy
KatyKimFanClub (3):
WhemeStar, Titus, Doctor Drew
DragonEater70 (3):
Ranger, Save The Dragons, Aureal
camelCasedSnivy (1):
biancospino
Aureal (1):
Rautherdir
Kyoko Kirigiri (0):
usesPython
Abnegation (1):
sheepsaysmeep
Doctor Drew (0):

sheepsaysmeep (0):

WhemeStar (0):

biancospino (0):

usesPython (0):

Save the Dragons (0):

Ranger (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Titus (0):

Flea the Magician (0):

Merlyn (0):

Not Voting (5):
KatyKimFanClub, Flea the Magician, Abnegation, Morning Tweet, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-07-17 00:30:00)

Moderator Notes:

- Titus is V/LA until July 7th, 2023.
- Ranger is V/LA every Sunday/Monday for July.

Nightmare
Radical Rat's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Abnegation, Aureal, Radical Rat, usesPython, DragonEater70, Titus] (2):
Radical Rat, Abnegation
biancospino's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, biancospino, usesPython, camelCasedSnivy, Abnegation] (1):
biancospino
DragonEater70's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, DragonEater70, usesPython, Abnegation, Aureal, Titus] (1):
DragonEater70
Ranger's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Ranger, usesPython, Abnegation, KatyKimFanclub, Rautherdir, Radical Rat, sheepsaysmeep, Aureal, Morning Tweet, camelCasedSnivy] (1):
Ranger
KatyKimFanClub's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, KatyKimFanClub, usesPython, Radical Rat, Ranger, Morning Tweet, biancospino] (1):
KatyKimFanClub
usesPython's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, usesPython, Ranger, Abnegation, Radical Rat, KatyKimFanClub, Aureal] (1):
usesPython

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Doctor Drew is confirmed.

Spoiler: Pronouns
Pronoun KeyLater

Spoiler: Votes I'm Mentioning For Some Reason (EMPTY)
Empty
Last edited by Korina on Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:00 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 601, Ranger wrote:For now I trust the DragonEater scumread and have enough trust in Doctor Drew to not have him be a top scumread.
?! who was even scum reading him did I missed something in skim?

----
In post 692, Merlyn wrote: Yeah, I appreciated that Ranger's answer was authentic sounding. I think scum would have just automatically denied.
I disagree. scum wouldn't deny it there. would just avoid answering cause they could potentially get caught in lie, this way they can add to mystery

But I can see why ranger was posting her answers to radical rat as a response to me questioning the signalling now.

I have almost no doubt that ranger forced drew in nightmare now with all signaling and catching up to these chats, but I'm not sure what it means fully yet. Guess I can just give it some phases to explain itself but its like a duel that you wont force on town as town. specially not on a read you're not confident with as she said. so there are other mechanics involved somehow and I fear its something bad for town.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

and for people who cant follow that line of thinking: in ranger mind, being questioned for signaling drew name in early game = being questioned for being responsible to force drew in nightmare

that is a conscious that equates those two jobs means it was her doing.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 777, Ranger wrote:
In post 758, Save The Dragons wrote:I'm confused why people think scum!rauthe would do whatever rauthe did to make himself look scummy
Rautherdir is a convenient target.

I don't think it makes multiple players pushing Rauth scum. I think it's loosely 50-50 on-off. Those off making posts like , those on encouraging the nothingness wagon.

This is also part of why I think Radical Rat's town. They appear to be a town player scum are using.
this is a +town analysis though. town meter 0.3 I cant help but to get a low hanging fruit vibe from rauth rn. even though I fully agree he seem to oppose ic openly subconsciously I'm not convinced its with malice. \
In post 792, Merlyn wrote:
In post 786, Rautherdir wrote: If I don't know which way something will operate then I will operate as if both options are true simultaneously until I know which one works. That way I get the best of both worlds once I do know how something will work.

My wording also isn't always the best. There are other reasons that I already know for sure why we shouldn't do everyone. As oppose to the reason I was currently thinking
might
be one to do it.
Look, I'm voting you because I don't like that you keep dragging the game back to mech. How about, instead of you replying that you're not dragging the game back to mech and why you think that, let me know who your latest tr's or sr's are and we can talk about that?
This is more of an excuse to mesh in with votes than to vote tbh. scum matter 0,3
In post 804, Rautherdir wrote: Either that or scum is playing a very strange game of wifom.
why you're certain the skill is used by scum only? seems like you got to that conclusion without any permises
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:15 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 911, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and for people who cant follow that line of thinking: in ranger mind, being questioned for signaling drew name in early game = being questioned for being responsible to force drew in nightmare

Why is this non-Town indicative?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

alright caught up

I dont like dragon eater wagon I don't see any premise for it to be found. rauth wagon I'm more warm about but I'm not that confident it will hit a scum and not an lhf

Ranger is definitely responsible for drew being in nightmare and is definitely without day chat with drew - meaning ranger is probably having a lawyer like interaction with drew.

my closest thing to tr is probably Abnegation based on isolated posts review vibes with radical rat in second place cause their thinking process just makes sense and natural progressive. rauth and sheep were people who pinged me hardest after ranger at different times. Merlyn is also a good place to look at based on vibes.

I don't want to have ranger in a nightmare party.

if you have any questions I'll respond to them later.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:22 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 913, usesPython wrote:
In post 911, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and for people who cant follow that line of thinking: in ranger mind, being questioned for signaling drew name in early game = being questioned for being responsible to force drew in nightmare

Why is this non-Town indicative?
My post here was explaining why I'm sure she did it now. I find her way of signaling - responding to people who found the signaling and her counter push on me scummy, not her action of putting drew in nightmare.

I'm sure there was a reason for that signaling and this forcing to nightmare wasn't it.

and I think town!ranger would understand her "puns" are perceived as signaling and wouldn't just omgus that read with cheap inverse reads "town!you wouldn't hunt 3p" if she was town. she understand way to well as a town!player that in a mulktiball scum hunting you're searching for town and people who can harm town regardless of their alignments and that's what i did so I'm almost certain she faked that read after I called it out.

But upon reading deeper, her way of calling drew scummy and still saying she has "gut" reasons to keep him town is not traitor attribute - so its more vibing 3p for me atm which I'm less interested to kill. This just makes drew interesting cause it seems ranger is also not sure what is drew but her skills are somewhat directed on him? or I might be totally off with that assumption, but ranger and drew must be closely watched
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:23 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 914, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Ranger is definitely responsible for drew being in nightmare and is definitely without day chat with drew - meaning ranger is probably having a lawyer like interaction with drew.

I don't want to have ranger in a nightmare party.
lol. If you think Ranger is a Drew Lawyer then either Drew is scum/3p and the Nightmare's already tainted or Drew is Town and it's optimal to bring Ranger in in that worldview
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 916, usesPython wrote: or Drew is Town and it's optimal to bring Ranger in in that worldview
explain. I don't get it
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:29 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 917, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 916, usesPython wrote: or Drew is Town and it's optimal to bring Ranger in in that worldview
explain. I don't get it
Wait I just realised Lawyer does something different than what I was thinking, are we talking about a Savior?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:32 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

there are many different variations/naming of the role but what I have in mind is closer to savior you linked. by lawyer I mean someone who wins if their client wins. (not neccessirly loosing if the target gets voted out). they don't know their client role but they don't care about town win. naturally they will do whatever they can to signal to their target they are with them, and will use their boost skills if they have any to help them.

basically the attidue I see from ranger here.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

regardless there arent many variations that would require this type of signaling ranger did. whatever is drew's alignment or if ranger knows it or not, mech and how she reacted suggests she isn't town herself and it also suggests drew and ranger don't have a chat if scum. so why give them another? and if drew is town, better why risk adding non purity to the nightmare by adding ranger?

so I don't get why you say having ranger and drew in case drew is town is optimal play
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:37 am

Post by usesPython »

Yeah so if Ranger is a Town Drew Savior then her win condition is advanced by having all the scum dead as fast as possible, which means she'd be a pro-town 3p and should be in the Nightmare. And if Drew
isn't
town then having her in the Nightmare doesn't matter because it's already tainted from Drew
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:40 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 920, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: it also suggests drew and ranger don't have a chat if scum. so why give them another?
The chat doesn't matter because it gets locked after the night is over and she can't be open while the nightmare is open because there's enough town to call her out by d2
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 921, usesPython wrote: Yeah so if Ranger is a Town Drew Savior then her win condition is advanced by having all the scum dead as fast as possible, which means she'd be a pro-town 3p and should be in the Nightmare. And if Drew
isn't
town then having her in the Nightmare doesn't matter because it's already tainted from Drew
well she will do whatever drew does not knowing what drew is, neither do we. so if ranger is a lawyer voting her in nightmare will be giving drew extra votes - almost. so if drew is for certain town and ranger is for certain lawyer you're right, its no issue. but not knowing what drew is, and what role ranger has neccessirly, would mean be wary of these two slots and not boost either is safer approach.

lawyer/savior is best scum role she can be. assuming she is scum, she also could still be just a traitor, being cheeky with "drew is playing scummy but I have a gut town he is town" or if not traitor, she might be a mean for multi factions/scums to connect, or she might be a scum with a utility to force people in nightmare to use "unknown skills" on them and I might be completely off that it was even signaling - and not setting a bait in first place.

and if she is town, and I'm wrong about how she reacted to my push on her, she still did something very anti town by forcing a nightmare just like how a duel for elimination would be anti town, and her way of reacting to questions about it and how she was signaling was also anti town as it dragged for so long. so I'm against her being in nightmare even in that case. and I am still scum reading her for her omgus on me, even though I think its more likely for her to be 3p now with how she referred to her read on drew gut read after calling him scummy in same post.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:46 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 922, usesPython wrote:
In post 920, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: it also suggests drew and ranger don't have a chat if scum. so why give them another?
The chat doesn't matter because it gets locked after the night is over and she can't be open while the nightmare is open because there's enough town to call her out by d2
its still more opportunities for signaling. or for her to use other actions we don't know about.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”