Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:39 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Based off our interactions, I think Andres is town.
That is all.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1624, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1617, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I just want to share that i learned today that an poem made by an Japanese guy 300 years ago goes like this:

Ancient pond
Frog jumps, splash
Nice
That’s deep.

The pond….probably
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1352, ina marija wrote:
In post 1344, Titus wrote: I find it odd as a whole no one asked why.

??? why not just say why so we can talk about that

like what is the tangible benefit of naked voting and hoping for someone to ask why vs. saying why so it can be discussed

like is 'quote naked vote > ask why?' somehow an alignment indicative thing to you?

and if not yeah why not just say why
Because I'm seeing who is willing to investigate oddball things that have a decent chance of being correct. We have a too many chefs and not enough sheep situation.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1362, Dusa wrote:
In post 1344, Titus wrote: I find it odd as a whole no one asked why.
Why did you say this?
You know not everyone is a child of the Professor!
A dark ally who challenged you on why you were voting RCEnigma would just be volunteering for a hard chore over such a weak poke.

Are you really thinking or just spouting "classroom things"?
I don't get this but I'll try to answer. Not everyone is scum obviously but I'm looking for people who aren't supporting unity. RCEnigma keeps shading people rather than seeking to build common ground.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1364, jjh927 wrote: But yeah I'd like to encourage ina in particular to peruse my reads because I realise she's absolutely in my town reads but I have very little idea where we overlap on thoughts right now

Anyone else is welcome as well I guess
For instance, this is likely town behavior.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1372, ina marija wrote:
In post 1351, jjh927 wrote: Don't think I'm gonna get much more immediate response out of jabbing Wheme so yeah, guess it is time

VOTE: Whemestar

can start here i guess

it's like, don't really understand your issue with whemestar's issue with ranger's reads like ranger has aristeia and norwegianboyee at the very bottom, both of whom you would not place there, neither would i, and i wouldn't say katykimfanclub has been particularly towny to me

like i still have questions out to whemestar regarding but i guess outside of myself the particular qualms seem fine to me

like maybe(?) there's a relevance to the one of the previous games played with ranger was scum!whemestar town!ranger but idk how to take that into account with regards to 'had this expectation of ranger readslist was not met',

which it is weird to me that whemestar doubled down on that being relevant to thought process like i thought 'yeah i could see that being noteworthy' but beyond that eh but! also you were questioning it so could be why whemestar still considering
This post is part of why I didn't like Ranger either (as of this point). She feels like she's flailing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1392, Sail wrote:
In post 1288, osuka wrote:
In post 1237, Sail wrote:
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What do you guys think is more likely, knowing Osuka’s character and playstyle?
Taking a look at a few of osuka's previous games I definitely think that's an osuka!scum thing to do.
you can't read me
It's not that I think it's in your scum meta to do something like that, but based on your personality I could imagine scum!you doing that more than town!you.
What about osuka's suggests scum? I lean that way myself (as of now) but I want to see what you mean.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1418, Sail wrote: These are about where my reads are at. I'm feeling a bit disengaged, I might as well go ISO someone.
Town:

Dannflor
GuiltyLion
ina marija
jjh
Dusa
Leaning town:

furtiveglance
Andresvmb
Doctor Drew
FA
Null, slightly town:

RCE
Aristeia
Null, slightly scum:

camelCasedSnivy
WhemeStar
Leaning scum:

Titus
Ranger
NorwegianboyEE (not totally sure though)
Scum:

osuka

VOTE: osuka
Sail having ouska this low after this long suggests S v S possibly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1421, Ranger wrote:
In post 1418, Sail wrote:These are about where my reads are at. I'm feeling a bit disengaged, I might as well go ISO someone.
Leaning scum:

Titus
Ranger
Scum:

osuka
This is a take so estranged I instantly think +town.
Why? I get scum from that. If you're town, it encourages T v T v T. (I hard TR NorwegianboyEE).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1448, osuka wrote:
In post 1423, camelCasedSnivy wrote: can someone walk me through the osuka wagon though
i'll sum it up for you: people didn't like my catchups, then they didn't like how i responded to a push, then titus votes because of "vca" and sail is trying to get me executed to save themselves

did i miss anything?
These two posts ring scum to me. The first is melodramatic. The second is overly defensive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1486, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1472, Sail wrote: See, I feel like town in this situation would actually both to engage with my posts and reads. But osuka is in danger of being limmed, he wants to go as hard as he possibly can at me to buy himself another day.
this is a scumpost like 70%+ of the time

town would also want to buy themselves another day, nobody wants to get limmed regardless of alignment. But you are choosing to sell this as a point for osuka!scum, it is motivated reasoning
I agree. Sail wasn't in self preservation range. They both are over the top.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1495, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1493, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1418, Sail wrote: Leaning scum:
Titus
Ranger
Scum:
osuka
why is Norwee the only player to get the "not totally sure" qualifier? doesn't "leaning scum" already imply you're not sure? are you saying you're more confident that Titus and Ranger are scum than Norwee? why wouldn't Norwee just be in the tier above?
Since GL mentions it i can add that i felt it was odd too.
It's like Sail feels like there isn't enough material to scumread me but they have to place me as a scumread to not validate my read on them.

Basically that they aren't making a real read, but a strategic one.

I think a town!Sail would have just been honest about having me as a null or townread if that's how they really felt. Instead it all seems very artificial.
Sail does feel like that. It's awfully easy to have me in left overs. It's place for scum who are struggling. I don't believe there are many slots (minus those who pegged me as town early) who do. I find the people who have me as null more genuine, which is why I have Ranger as null. As a whole, Ranger reads townbeard. I don't want T v Ts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1497, Andresvmb wrote: Actually Dann is voting me which is just plain odd. Aristeia is on Sail.
I'm ok with the sheeping TRs for now, but need to flag this if Sail flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1507, Andresvmb wrote: I’m falling asleep, so I’ll stop here.

Updated reads:
Lean Town
{GuiltyLion, NorwegianboyEE, Dannflor, Aristeia, ina marija}
Slight Lean Town
{Fire Assassin, WhemeStar, Titus}
Uncertain
{osuka, Doctor Drew, KatyKimFanClub, Dusa, jjh927}
Slight Lean Scum
{BlueSnakelet, furtiveglance, Sail, RCEnigma}
Lean Scum
{Ranger}
Why do you have me as slight lean town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1539, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1538, Andresvmb wrote: there’s 5 slots that do not necessarily want the Town to succeed, so we have to come together sooner rather than later.
The third party probably has an interest in having town lim a scum at this point too.
When i played third-party in Control i felt that the mafia was more of an threat to me in the early days than the town was. The third-party has to deal with the fact that the scum probably wants to kill them and is united against them with the ability to night-kill. Limiting the scum's potency early on is also in the interest of the third-party here.
Counting the third-party as "just another scum" isn't really the correct mindset to have.
I agreeish. It depends on their wincon, which we don't know. It's ok to guess it's just an SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1555, Dannflor wrote: I think I probably don’t want to kill Andres anymore either

I’ll organize my thoughts properly when my V/LA ends tonight
I go back and forth on Andres. I see him vascillate between town posting and scum posting. His reads as meh, his overposting is annoying, but I like his process on individual shorter pists.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1591, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Don't really feel obligated to interact with you
Townie post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

Titus if you think osuka vs Sail is SvS then what exactly do you think the scum team is doing here

Yolobussing each other and hoping for the best?

It kinda doesn’t make a lot of sense to me when the only person meaningfully trying to change the status quo wagons is jjh, and I’m not prepared to revisit that slot without flips
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Tons of ppl seem to sus Ranger but nothing comes out of it is sus
Im a dog that quacks
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Dannflor »

do you have, like, opinions on sail

or osuka even
Sail
Sail
They/them
Goon
Sail
They/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Sail »

In post 1474, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Where would you put me on your readslist, Sail?
Oh yeah, you're a person that exists! :mrgreen: I'd put you at dead null, I don't think I've actually even read your posts.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

The alternative is if the major wagons are on town then it points to scum having a fair bit of agency this game. Without a flip it’s not likely or even worth diving deeper into the widely townread slots to see if that’s the case. Because it easily could not be and the disruption to town would be for nothing.
Sail
Sail
They/them
Goon
Sail
They/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Sail »

In post 1487, osuka wrote:
In post 1485, Sail wrote: Stop framing this as I’m scumreading you primarily off of meta. Meta is maybe 10% of my scumread.

Yeah sure I had a half-assed meta read but that half-assed meta read is just a tiny bullet point after my list of other reasons why I scumread you.
okay let's go from the top then, i'm trying to give you a clean slate here

why do you scumread me?
I primarily scumread you for reasons that other people have said about your catchups being bad, and I also really disliked your Dannflor push. Your Dannflor push didn't seem natural whatsoever and seems like you were trying to do something so "out there" that people would townread you.
Sail
Sail
They/them
Goon
Sail
They/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Sail »

In post 1490, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1395, Sail wrote:
In post 1241, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1237, Sail wrote:
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What do you guys think is more likely, knowing Osuka’s character and playstyle?
Taking a look at a few of osuka's previous games I definitely think that's an osuka!scum thing to do.
which games did you look at?
Divide and Conquer, Fire and More Fire, (towngames) and a random large normal from 2 years ago (scumgames)

I didn't intent to obtain a metaread, I was more trying to get a general feel for his personality.
so what did you see in the large normal scumgame that made you confident he is town here? and did you also conclude that his town games did not look like this one?
I didn't see anything very different between the games, except for a certain depth in his thought processes that was present in his towngame but not in his scumgame. But again, I'd like to reiterate that I am not scumreading him by his meta.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1642, Dannflor wrote: Titus if you think osuka vs Sail is SvS then what exactly do you think the scum team is doing here

Yolobussing each other and hoping for the best?

It kinda doesn’t make a lot of sense to me when the only person meaningfully trying to change the status quo wagons is jjh, and I’m not prepared to revisit that slot without flips
I think they're stuck in a position where they're both obvious scum and can't get another wagon to stick. See RCE
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”