Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk how many votes are on furtive but that wagon is also like, fine, I'd vote it if that's where we decide to go

but I'm tempted to do Ranger first I think there's been enough people calling for her head for several days now and Titus was right yesterday Ranger is slippery, now we have to deal with Norwee deciding to white knight her for the Worst Reasons Of All Time

VOTE: Ranger
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 3449, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3447, furtiveglance wrote: It feels pretty obvious to me that scum are desperately thirsty for my elimination today.
"desperately thirsty" oh the
drama
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 3450, GuiltyLion wrote: idk how many votes are on furtive but that wagon is also like, fine, I'd vote it if that's where we decide to go

but I'm tempted to do Ranger first I think there's been enough people calling for her head for several days now and Titus was right yesterday Ranger is slippery, now we have to deal with Norwee deciding to white knight her for the Worst Reasons Of All Time

Thanks for fighting the good fight!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think Dann + Ali + Dusa + RCE are all slots I'd bet the game on town

Andres I wouldn't bet the game on it but still pretty strong townread

Titus / Enchant / Norwee I wouldn't vote today and are probably town but ehhh less than the above 5

everyone else is receiving a read reset and scrutiny today and should feel appropriately threatened by that depending on what their alignment is
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3450, GuiltyLion wrote: idk how many votes are on furtive but that wagon is also like, fine, I'd vote it if that's where we decide to go

Your push on CSS yesterday was the worst reason of all time.

Why is Ranger mafia? I'm not impossible to convince, i haven't even voted yet. I'm simply vocally voicing what i believe at the moment.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My finalized read on Dusa is pending their reads on all players in this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Ranger death tunnels CCS, says he's her most confident scumread most of the day

then from CCS claims we have solid reason to think he lied about BlueSnakelet's charging based on BlueSnakelet's prior posts, as BlueSnakelet allocated himself more points than he said he should be allocated

yet, Ranger has no thoughts on that, doesn't even argue with the people who are advocating it, just says she thinks CCS is town with "good odds of scum" (). That's exactly the profile of a wolf who knows a miselimination is about to go through and wants to get Deep Thinker Points for being against it. further evidenced by the fact that suddenly today, she is able to come up with all these theories about why Blue lied that she just conveniently mysteriously didn't have time to put out there yesterday when it would have actually mattered.

Add that to the fact that this is the exact same dynamic that played out D1 with Sail as well. Ranger has twice now been content letting miseliminations go through while simultaneously trying to grab as much towncred as she can get for herself in the process.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually you know what I am worrying there might be a town!Ranger world and a scum!Norwee world and maybe that would be better to do furtive first in that event

I'm pretty confident furtive is mafia regardless of anybody else's alignments but kinda low-key tries to set himself up to look town in opposition to a Ranger redflip so still decent odds of S-S
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What timezone is Ranger in? I would have defended CSS harder myself if i didn't sleep at the time the lim actually happened.
The elim felt quite rushed yesterday, that's part of the reason why i believe scum was on it. Either by Dusa herself or by scum hopping on after she hard pushed it.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

how did it feel rushed we pushed it for like most of the entire day phase

even the mech argument had like 2 solid days of people reiterating it over and over with each new person that popped into the thread and seemingly either ignored or misunderstood it

I agree there was scum on CCS but I think it's way more likely it'd be in people who didn't hardpush
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3265, Datisi wrote: camelCasedSnivy [9]: Doctor Drew, Dannflor, GuiltyLion, Dusa, Alisae, furtiveglance, RCEnigma, Aristeia, KatyKimFanClub [HAMMER]
I would say the people I Am Sus of on this wagon are: Drew, furtive, KKFC
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3460, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3265, Datisi wrote: camelCasedSnivy [9]: Doctor Drew, Dannflor, GuiltyLion, Dusa, Alisae, furtiveglance, RCEnigma, Aristeia, KatyKimFanClub [HAMMER]
I would say the people I Am Sus of on this wagon are: Drew, furtive, KKFC
That's not completely awful.

- Bunno
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Right let me explain why Ranger's thought process literally cannot be genuine
In post 2643, furtiveglance wrote: Ranger's E-3 at the moment so I'll make it E-2

I vote Ranger
In post 2672, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2643, furtiveglance wrote: Ranger's E-3 at the moment so I'll make it E-2

Weird ass vote
Take this post as representative of players scumming me, it felt like there were more around this time.
In post 2685, Ranger wrote:
In post 2642, furtiveglance wrote:I think I'd prefer a Ranger elimination, I realised my townread was based on an incorrect memory/perception of meta.
I'm skeptical of this reasoning behind a pivot.
Setting up to omgus.
In post 2698, Ranger wrote: I'm back to CCS stronger scumread.

{KatyKimFanClub, GuiltyLion, NorwegianboyEE, Alisae, Dannflor, Doctor Drew}
{osuka}
{Andresvmb}
{Titus}
{Dusa}
{furtiveglance, Enchant}
{RCEnigma, WhemeStar}
{Aristeia}
{camelCasedSnivy}
Dropped me in list to match. For reference, I'd been in sort of town/null for most of the game.
In post 2738, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2714, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2713, Enchant wrote: Meh, i believe for some reason.
I think I believe it as well, I probably wouldn't use if I had that role. What I am questioning is why CCS has chosen to accumulate the points at all?
this post feels scummy to me, furtive is throwing shade on CCS over something NAI despite ostensibly wanting to see Ranger eliminated today instead
Then GL, pretty much UTR at this point, pushes me...
In post 2769, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2765, furtiveglance wrote: I'm not even pushing them as my preferred vote.
that's exactly what made your post more scummy, not less
...with some fervor.
In post 2783, Ranger wrote: {GuiltyLion, NorwegianboyEE}
{camelCasedSnivy}
{Dannflor}
{Alisae, Doctor Drew}
{Andresvmb, osuka}
{KatyKimFanClub}
{Titus}
{Dusa}
{Enchant}
{RCEnigma, WhemeStar}
{Aristeia}
{furtiveglance}

First revision, may need more work, want to give more reading. I think GL and Norwee still look good regardless. Similarly good vibes for Dannflor. Alisae and Drew are nullish for the topic, yet generically town.

Andres and below, I need to review again.

Yes, furtive nosedived, I think furtive has accidentally revealed a scum alignment by the way this has played out.
Now I'm right at the bottom, because Ranger sees a possible mislim in me (and knows that if the CCS vote falls through, which looked like happening at times, she needs a new scapegoat). The reason given ('I think furtive has accidentally revealed a scum alignment by the way this has played out.') has still not been provided to this day - I'm assuming it'll just be parroting GL's idea anyway if it comes.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I don't know whether this is more obvious to me just because I'm the target of it but I really feel like other players should see it too.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I probably should take a break and let my thoughts settle a bit. I want to see Ranger post more, other slots post more.
There are many things in this game that have made me feel very angry and annoyed recently.
Dusa ignoring my slot all game combined with the fact who she was revealed to be and voting Furtive, CCS being limmed despite being town, me getting sussed for moving against the consensus despite that being my trademark.
I'm just not in a good mental state right now.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually that furtive post feels a lil town lol

I'm gonna go to bed but yeah staying on Ranger for now
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yah sorry don't mean to make you riled up Norwee, thread break is a good idea. if it helps at all I'm not sussing you for going against thread consensus on CCS it's really just the hard defending Ranger and the more I think about it the more I think you don't do that if Ranger is scum and Ranger is prolly just scum so ignore my reaction to your D3 today
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m gonna get through this page a little later when I’m not wrapping up my shift.

In the meantime can we pin these wagons and talk some mechanics? Because it’s a very real possibility the townblock is not strong enough and scum may have 2 kills tonight plus the 3p is an unknown. I’d like to have a better idea of what we can and can’t get away with numbers wise and refine from that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3456, GuiltyLion wrote: Ranger death tunnels CCS, says he's her most confident scumread most of the day

then from CCS claims we have solid reason to think he lied about BlueSnakelet's charging based on BlueSnakelet's prior posts, as BlueSnakelet allocated himself more points than he said he should be allocated

yet, Ranger has no thoughts on that, doesn't even argue with the people who are advocating it, just says she thinks CCS is town with "good odds of scum" (). That's exactly the profile of a wolf who knows a miselimination is about to go through and wants to get Deep Thinker Points for being against it. further evidenced by the fact that suddenly today, she is able to come up with all these theories about why Blue lied that she just conveniently mysteriously didn't have time to put out there yesterday when it would have actually mattered.

Add that to the fact that this is the exact same dynamic that played out D1 with Sail as well. Ranger has twice now been content letting miseliminations go through while simultaneously trying to grab as much towncred as she can get for herself in the process.
To be fair there was no theory that gets the voices against Snivy’s claim to flip perspective. So like yeah maybe Ranger could have put them forward but it ultimately doesn’t matter.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 3467, RCEnigma wrote: I’m gonna get through this page a little later when I’m not wrapping up my shift.

In the meantime can we pin these wagons and talk some mechanics? Because it’s a very real possibility the townblock is not strong enough and scum may have 2 kills tonight plus the 3p is an unknown. I’d like to have a better idea of what we can and can’t get away with numbers wise and refine from that.
Someone said Mech?

D1
14 town, 1400 STUDY are 100%

jjh probably study for 80% to get ability
Camel study 0%
Aris probably same, 0% as ability is powerful enough to use twice at minimum
Sail study 100%
Everyone else didn't claim so idk

1180 Study points out of 1400. That's... 15,72% roughly.

Therefore 16 SPR (cuz rounding up to whole number). It's not taking considerance of other PRs of course there's obviously more.

D2
12 town, 1200 STUDY are 100%

Camel study 100%
Aris probably study 90% but may be 10% if she wanted third shot.
Everyone else idk

1190 points out of 1200. That's... 0,8% roughly.
OR
1110 points out of 1200. That's... 7,5% roughly.

Therefore 1SPR or 7SPR.

Just in case i suck at math, so these numbers can be innaccurate. I just taked percents.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ok so realistically scum can’t double kill till n4? If they were stacking for that specifically.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I think the scumteam unravels if we hit one today tbh.

The chance of Dusa/gl/dann/Ali/Norwee/enchant having more than 1 scum is slim to none and I doubt there’s even 1 in that group to begin with (outside chance on GL but I don’t wanna go full paranoia yet)
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Enchant »

Depends on amount PR and who study how.

They can as well already have it, or they can have it at any moment or maybe they never will. But they probably WILL NOT throw NK instantly and will use it right before Elo to skip it. By this moment i think we already massclaim and figure how many points they actually got.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”