Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Aisa »

srry for wall
In post 256, yessiree wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote: VOTE: yessiree
Serious vote. I don't really like his pushes on either KittyTacky or RCEnigma.
In post 195, yessiree wrote: i would buy that if it was like page 2 or 3, even then i still disagree with that assessment

i dont like ur implication that people posted nothing but fluff for the past 8 pages
I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
this wasn't a push so much as an attempt to sort RCE, out of respect for his scum game (he's a slippery weasel, ask Aureal :shifty: ).
If i wanted to push him I would've cased him instead of trying to have a dialog, but i feel RCE isn't interested in having it - he is good at anticipating pushes on him and defusing it beforehand (fitting his scum meta)
this is also not real reason, explained here
In post 237, Aisa wrote:
In post 212, yessiree wrote:
In post 205, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 195, yessiree wrote: i would buy that if it was like page 2 or 3, even then i still disagree with that assessment

i dont like ur implication that people posted nothing but fluff for the past 8 pages
Not what I said. I said I didn’t find any of it town indicative.
echoing DE's sentiment

it seems like you're more interested in getting bogged down with "I said this, I didn't say that" arguments, than to have dialog that's more useful in helping to read you better
I don't like how in the first post yessiree says
implication
(which, well, implies it's not something that RCE said but an inference that yessiree is trying to draw), but when RCE tries to correct what he meant it becomes "now you're getting bogged down in meaningless arguments". I think corrections like this are fine?
it should be more self explanatory given the full context
Spoiler:
In post 192, yessiree wrote:
In post 163, RCEnigma wrote: Gth the only reads I have right now are aureal prob town enchant prob town.
How do u have a read on Aureal and not on a slot with way more content
In post 193, RCEnigma wrote: Well you’re assuming all content can generate a read. Which isn’t the case.

Aureal slamming the policy vote seemed townie to me and no one else did a townie thing. Enchant is townie for the emoji thing and a byproduct of celebs posting but emojis can only take him so far so that’s more of a quicksand read.

i probe him to see if his aureal and him only having 2 probtowns reads at that point was authentic or fabricated out of necessity for getting out of a jam
he responds that not all content can generate a read, but later changes this to say he didn't find any content town indicative. I felt he was using not finding anything town indicative as a justification to not having any reads
his explanation about how Aureal could've done this or that was all conjecture and i felt both replies were engineered to lead to nowhere (which, again fits his scum meta)
Ok fine, I don't really know if RCE is scum based off those posts, but rereading the context you provided, your posting is more coherent than I thought yesterday
UNVOTE: yessiree

I think Aureal and Enchant are completely fine as first townreads but now I've had the seed of doubt planted in me, it would actually be nice to see RCE elaborate on his reads a bit, or work on developing them if he can't elaborate yet

RCE can you tell me more about what you think of Dragon?

yessiree wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote:
@yessiree:
can you clarify if your scumread of Kitty is because he cannot justify his read on RCE or because he is posting in short bursts in general?
both kitty and RCE were both individually scummy players, and i was tryna see if i could draw some sort of associative between the 2, i dont plan on using this right way but it'll be useful later on
the kitty read i already explained in more details in our back and forth, i dont feel like regurgitating it again. Is there anything u don't agree with? or you have reasons to townread him?
I understand what you said about Kitty posting in short bursts without saying much and that you think this is scum indicative.

I was a bit worried that you seemed to single out his read on RCE a bit. When he replied with "because vibes" you went a bit "You were unable to tell me more about your read on RCE but you have thoughts on other players? That's scummy." It definitely makes me feel better to see there was a specific reason you were interested in his read on RCE

About Kitty in general, I need to check how he has tended to word his reads in his previous games. I think he's coming across a bit different from his previous towngames but it could just be a memory issue.
I don't agree with your reasons to scumread him, sorry. He's always kinda lurky and sometimes doesn't say much about his reads / doesn't justify his reads well. I also think he's definitely aware of the peculiarities of his playstyle, so I don't find him bringing that up especially scummy.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Aisa »

I checked out some Kitty meta, he could go either way.
Interestingly he talked about his metaq in similar terms in this gam, where he was scum:
viewtopic.php?p=13947699&f=2&t=91698&us ... #p13947699

So if I had to pick maybe I'd say he's scum this game
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Aisa »

...I grabbed the wrong link. hold on
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Aisa »

This is the correct link
viewtopic.php?sid=&f=2&t=91492&user_select%5B%5D=35404
CTRL+F "playstyle"
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.08

RCEnigma (3): Aureal, Celebloki, biancospino
KittyTacky (1): RCEnigma
biancospino (1): KatyKimFanClub
Aureal (1): Doctor Drew
camelCasedSnivy (1): DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1): camelCasedSnivy

Not Voting (5): Not_Mafia, Enchant, KittyTacky, yessiree, Aisa

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
Last edited by Alianna on Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 252, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 241, Aisa wrote: lol thanks for the consult on emojis everyone <3
In post 159, Aisa wrote:
In post 129, KatyKimFanClub wrote: KittyTacky claiming that Dragon and Drew are not paired in (not sure how he arrived at this read tbh) seems somewhat in line with !town meta.

I don't think people are that good at balancing how soon they give reads as !town vs !scum.
What do you think the difference between Kitty town and scum metas is?
I have my own outrageous random guess I can share later btw
@KKFC
I'm still interested in getting an answer to this
Sorry, missed this.

First, I don't know Kitty's scum meta at all. I just personally find his entrance to the game to be really close to his entrance in a game where I played with him and he was town. I'm operating with a really small sample size, but as I mentioned, I think these are things (to be specific, the tone and style of the entrance and the willingness to make super early reads and decisions) that are noticeable enough for me to put weight into them even with a single game to compare to.
Thanks!

I think my main message was that I'm not sure that's actually town indicative for him, he could be TMI'ing the read

My outrageous random guess was something like "maybe Kitty just posts less as town" (because he feels less pressure to be seen as productive) but that probably not true lol
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:02 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 327, Aisa wrote: ...I grabbed the wrong link. hold on
Yeah I found it real funny because you modded that game and should've known he was targeted by a Weak Friendly Neighbor :twisted:
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:04 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Anyway yeah, that's what's been concerning me - he has this exact meta defense in a scum game. I'm not sure if I asked Snivy and Drew for their opinion on this or if I was just planning to ask, but anyway I'd like to know if you think his play here is similar to his play there.

Also do you think it's possible his play is identical at both alignments?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:06 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 332, DragonEater70 wrote: Also do you think it's possible his play is identical at both alignments?
Not directed at me, but yes.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:09 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Haven't really been able to post anything substantive, will be back at work and a computer tmrw and I'll work towards putting together more substantive reads.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:17 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 333, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Not directed at me, but yes.
Actually that was directed at everyone

Well this sucks, because it means we kinda have to waste a cop/vig on him, unless he suddenly does something really townie.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:37 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 335, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 333, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Not directed at me, but yes.
Actually that was directed at everyone

Well this sucks, because it means we kinda have to waste a cop/vig on him, unless he suddenly does something really townie.
my posts are townie you just havent realized yet
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:45 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I was talking about Kitty.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 281, biancospino wrote:
In post 265, RCEnigma wrote:
Spoiler: yessiree
In post 256, yessiree wrote:
In post 237, Aisa wrote: VOTE: yessiree
Serious vote. I don't really like his pushes on either KittyTacky or RCEnigma.

I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
this wasn't a push so much as an attempt to sort RCE, out of respect for his scum game (he's a slippery weasel, ask Aureal :shifty: ).
If i wanted to push him I would've cased him instead of trying to have a dialog, but i feel RCE isn't interested in having it - he is good at anticipating pushes on him and defusing it beforehand (fitting his scum meta)
this is also not real reason, explained here
In post 237, Aisa wrote:
In post 212, yessiree wrote:

echoing DE's sentiment

it seems like you're more interested in getting bogged down with "I said this, I didn't say that" arguments, than to have dialog that's more useful in helping to read you better
I don't like how in the first post yessiree says
implication
(which, well, implies it's not something that RCE said but an inference that yessiree is trying to draw), but when RCE tries to correct what he meant it becomes "now you're getting bogged down in meaningless arguments". I think corrections like this are fine?
it should be more self explanatory given the full context
Spoiler:
In post 192, yessiree wrote:
In post 163, RCEnigma wrote: Gth the only reads I have right now are aureal prob town enchant prob town.
How do u have a read on Aureal and not on a slot with way more content
In post 193, RCEnigma wrote: Well you’re assuming all content can generate a read. Which isn’t the case.

Aureal slamming the policy vote seemed townie to me and no one else did a townie thing. Enchant is townie for the emoji thing and a byproduct of celebs posting but emojis can only take him so far so that’s more of a quicksand read.

i probe him to see if his aureal and him only having 2 probtowns reads at that point was authentic or fabricated out of necessity for getting out of a jam
he responds that not all content can generate a read, but later changes this to say he didn't find any content town indicative. I felt he was using not finding anything town indicative as a justification to not having any reads
his explanation about how Aureal could've done this or that was all conjecture and i felt both replies were engineered to lead to nowhere (which, again fits his scum meta)

In post 237, Aisa wrote:
@yessiree:
can you clarify if your scumread of Kitty is because he cannot justify his read on RCE or because he is posting in short bursts in general?
both kitty and RCE were both individually scummy players, and i was tryna see if i could draw some sort of associative between the 2, i dont plan on using this right way but it'll be useful later on
the kitty read i already explained in more details in our back and forth, i dont feel like regurgitating it again. Is there anything u don't agree with? or you have reasons to townread him?

You’re slanting the argument here. All content doesn’t necessarily generate content / the content generated by other slots did not result in a read either way don’t bump heads as simultaneous statements.

Idk how either reply leads nowhere if you weren’t pushing for a different conclusion. It was literally just to prove how I landed on Aureal being towny. That’s the somewhere?

I don’t think this interaction is as innocent as
being paranoid of my scumgame based on one loss that I ultimately dropped out of (even if the game was mostly over by that point). Because the approach was in bad faith at best.

It is interesting how you are throwing explicit shade at yes here; but you don't actually have him at below null apparently, judging from how you haven't yet formed an unbiased read on him:
In post 269, RCEnigma wrote: Also also, what “more content” slots are you concerned about my not having a read on yessir? Dragon? They’re pushing me so unbiased evaluation is ongoing.

Drew and kkfc don’t have enough content to draw from either. Maybe bianco but I haven’t given their intentions much thought, I’ll cede on that I guess but it doesn’t seem that pressing.

I already called my suspicions on celeb.
btw, I don't actually care too much so whatever, but I do have a preference against
they/em
; whatever nongeneric pronoun is fine
I suspect them. I’m gonna have to be super blunt in this lobby hm.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 283, yessiree wrote:
In post 266, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 261, Celebloki wrote: I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
I’d implore yessiree to probe my meta a little deeper to see if the reads I made here match my town games. Spoiler they do. Not that I couldn’t do it as scum but I’d make the case that meta reads on me amount to little. I’m very aware of my own meta, take that how you may.
I'm confused.
do you actually want me to look at ur town games (because I will if you link it, and I remember someone asked for that already) since your play here match your town games? or I shouldn't bother since meta reads on you amount to little
so this is just you preemptively discrediting any meta reads on you? :?
It’s not a discredit. If there is a track record for how i form day one reads then the manufactured argument doesn’t hold weight. Im losing interest in getting you to think I’m town because benefit of the doubt only stretches so far.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:17 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 338, Not_Mafia wrote:
S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R

out of what? you didn't specify what you're trolling the fecal matter out of
master at being scum(my)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 341, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 338, Not_Mafia wrote:
S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R

out of what? you didn't specify what you're trolling the fecal matter out of
Just all of it
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

@Aisa

I think Dragon is the most rigid slot in the game. With the exception of this weird back and forth with snivy in the last couple of pages, all of their reads were established on page 1 and really haven’t changed.

Independent of their insistence that I’m scum I find that scummy. Also their language even in the early game comes off wrong. The very surehanded statements come off as playing with more knowledge than the rest of us have.

Also I don’t remember exactly but there was something ironic about them shading celeb about behavior they themselves had done earlier in the game just because other slots were bringing it up against celeb. I’ll look at the iso again gimme a sec.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Oh it was the using enchant as a shield thing.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 339, RCEnigma wrote: I suspect them. I’m gonna have to be super blunt in this lobby hm.
lobby = playerlist?
In post 343, RCEnigma wrote: I think Dragon is the most rigid slot in the game. With the exception of this weird back and forth with snivy in the last couple of pages, all of their reads were established on page 1 and really haven’t changed.
I haven't even posted page 1

And yeah, I didn't find the content in this game to be very wild so my reads had been rather stable, but I don't think it's correct to say I was rigid? I think I responded well to whatever developments did occur.
In post 343, RCEnigma wrote: The very surehanded statements come off as playing with more knowledge than the rest of us have.
I like to sound confident as town ;)

It feels better than just second guessing every thing I say for no reason.
In post 343, RCEnigma wrote: Also I don’t remember exactly but there was something ironic about them shading celeb about behavior they themselves had done earlier in the game just because other slots were bringing it up against celeb. I’ll look at the iso again gimme a sec.
Huh? I was the only one ever voting bloki IIRC, and it was for them sounding over defensive - I don't think anyone else attacked them for that.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

IDK I feel RC's push on me is fabricated.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 346, DragonEater70 wrote: IDK I feel RC's push on me is fabricated.
I was just scum with RC(until he couldn't stand being scum with me and ghosted me lol). And I don't think I see that RC here, at least not feeling it in my gut.

I have been wanting to iso him though, should be more active going forward.....busy last few days.

Dragon, why would you say his push on you is fabricated?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Cause it's a very surface level push presented as being deep.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Hmm, it’s not actually as rigid as I thought. At least the yessir read has changed from page 2-3 where most of the reads came from.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”