He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 674, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 631, Skygazer wrote:
In post 626, ProjEctRy wrote: there are other parts of his iso i dont like too fwiw
Care to share?
it feels like you're playing to get townread instead of playing to solve. can't find the words beyond that at the moment.
are you willing to find quotes? I've always found project's posts to be generally towny if not a bit hollow
[/quote]

you ask this a lot, but you have also said

In post 667, JupiterXV wrote: honestly i do not give a crap about this whole "not reading a post" thing, it's really just NAI. getting real sick and tired of continually getting accused of being scum about it?

so if we are finding quotes for you, will you read them?

or is it just a function you are going through to appear townie and actually interested?
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

OutWorld I feel is town.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

....... ,, !! ; : ,,,, <-------- I found these in a drawer no idea what you use them for. :wink:
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 558, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 449, Dannflor wrote:
In post 443, Black wrote: I think it's weird that you didn't show support or interest in my wagon until someone else took the first step, and now you don't want interaction between me and Afrayed because you're worried it might be TvT? Wouldn't our interactions be helpful in confirming your reads there?
I'm not talking about you and afrayed, I'm talking about me and you lol

please go and interact with afrayed there's a reason I didn't stop him voting you
Pray tell.
Dann?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 656, OutWorldER wrote: Could you explain this logic more? I'm not sure it tracks. Kurtapika is voting Skygazer here, while Dann's voting a person pushing Skygazer. If anything I think Dann only flips scum here if Skygazer does
Hmmm yeah, I can see where you're coming from. I guess I never really consider the chainsaw defense because I never do it as scum. Not consciously at least. I'm more prone to bussing and then trying to back off before I run my partner over which is why my mind went straight to that with Dann
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:12 pm

Post by Black »

In post 664, Skygazer wrote:
In post 652, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 580, Skygazer wrote: not contributing can certainly appear to be not townie, sure. but if i were scum, don't you think i'd be more worried about optics? how do you think i would stand to benefit from what i'm doing if i were scum?
this was honestly exactly what i was thinking- went :handshake: in adhd, noted sky seemed incredibly unconcerned and then now that sky has used this exact defense it's a little bit less credible in my mind, especially since they currently seem to be arguing with black(?)
defending myself is scummy now? ppl are sus at me for not caring about the game and then get sus for me caring about the game? there's no winning huh
I'm not sus of you because you're caring about the game. It's more what you're choosing to care about. You jump in and immediately attack one of the two people voting you and you may disagree but I don't think the reasons are very good. Idk to me it all just felt like you setting up a big stage so you could explain to everyone that they shouldn't be scumreading you here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:14 pm

Post by Black »

The frustration in reads town to me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:19 pm

Post by Black »

In post 678, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 645, Black wrote:
In post 640, Skygazer wrote: but i think project is more than capable of defending himself and i'd rather see him do that than someone else, thanks.
I mean Project is my top townread so I'm going to raise my eyebrows when someone pushes that for reasons I don't think are valid. But ok I'll take a step back for now
tbh while the burden of proof is on sky, i'd argue this feels like a genuine push? particularly the tidbit about commenting on dann's vote and labelling it a "pressure vote"
It could be yeah. I don't really agree with the pressure vote thing though. I can see why town!project would assume that and verbalize it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Black »

kinda feels like an overjustification and I don't understand the flip on Kurta in . I'm curious about your Kurta read progression here Dann
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Black »

In post 736, Titus wrote:
In post 729, Dannflor wrote:
In post 727, Titus wrote: Like right now you're picking a fight with town Dann. I don't feel like we have to use time just because we have it. When we get cohesion, flip scum, next day. Chop chop chop.
can you explain why projectry is town
Transparent town thought process. Stands up for what they believe in. Tonally good. Reads noob good town.
Yep
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Black »

In post 745, Afrayed Knott wrote: Yes Dann brought up the TvT but you automatically assumed he was talking about you and I. But he corrected you and said he was referring to you and him. so ok is it a slip?

Well if you are town then at that moment in time you had either a thought that I was town, or otherwise surely you might have challenged Dann's statement along the lines of, "How do you know it is TvT?" What would scum Black had done or said as opposed to what Town Black would have said, I don't know, which underlines my question to you about your play style. Yes yes the question came before 443
I think you are looking at this wrong. The first paragraph in was me "challenging" Dann. It should be clear from that paragraph that I didn't like this take at all and I asked him about it so I could gauge his response. It turns out I just misinterpreted
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Kurtapika
Kurtapika
Any
Townie
Kurtapika
Any
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Kurtapika »

UNVOTE: Skygazer

Not feeling scum from this content in all. If Project flips town down the line it's looking worse for them but I still wouldn't go ahead with any locking just yet.

Now that the activity's sorted. Going to be looking at the backlog for individual posts here.

: What I'm asking for is whether you have a logical thought process not just in regards to how you've read your srs, but what the further implications of those specific players being scum would have meant during the game. The comment about 'fanfiction' is obfuscating to this and accomplishes nothing. I'll take that Titus has reasoned this out from but the lack of insight here is something to make note of IMO, depending on how the vote plays out it could be an easy target to be buried. Not liking Titus from exhibiting this.

: Referring to as the discussion the conclusion was taken from, not . Admittedly I could have missed that post. From later posts I'm assuming is on the above.

is fairly NAI as I see it. Don't know why this has been seeded in discussion.
In post 592, Black wrote: Looking further it doesn't seem like T3 ever answered the question? And Kurt never asked him for a follow up either. Kurt was gone for a couple of days and T3 has been non-existent lately but regardless I think the lack of follow up from either of them supports your theory a little
I honestly just forgot about that but fairly enough to it I don't view it as relevant anymore. Bella hasn't scanned as scum in any following post, I doubt going for a push again will turn up much more than we've already seen and T3 remains null. Not helped by the lack of recent activity granted but he's by far squarely been orbiting around having any posts or argument that would construe as AI.

I haven't liked anything from Afrayed Knott at all. Can't find a solid line of organic reasoning from his posts and would appear especially bad in this department. Tunnel and the protraction of the meta argument feels like scum feeling the need to lock into a push after being pointed out in . The last two pages aren't pinging as townie reaction most of all.

is towny and I'm not feeling shaddowez lim here, makes me think team is outside him. Thinking about scenarios for Afrayed Knott. feels like it's jumping onto the same line of reasoning, with Project presenting as a potential third. Could be scum with T3 or Aisa depending on flip but neither have said anything in response. Nono is also possible and feels likely.

The entirety of Project's argument against Skygazer, and looking at potential deliberacy on his part in (perhaps more so Project's in response, cited again as the last paragraph in ) makes me extremely interested in Afrayed's flip. ISO mainly has neither make mention of each other other than to reiterate points and potentially preemptively to emphasise on Project's defence of unfamiliarity.

feels like something of an absurd conclusion to come to considering VC and the relative trajectory of the thread not undergoing a major change since then but I don't think there's scum in this anyway. The response as quoted in is giving the opposite impression with Project's assumption just looking bad.

Tentative on Jupiter but their engagement with the Skygazer situation has been giving a slight tr and I'm in agreement with on the mentioned posts.
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:31 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 750, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 674, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 631, Skygazer wrote:
In post 626, ProjEctRy wrote: there are other parts of his iso i dont like too fwiw
Care to share?
it feels like you're playing to get townread instead of playing to solve. can't find the words beyond that at the moment.
are you willing to find quotes? I've always found project's posts to be generally towny if not a bit hollow
you ask this a lot, but you have also said

In post 667, JupiterXV wrote: honestly i do not give a crap about this whole "not reading a post" thing, it's really just NAI. getting real sick and tired of continually getting accused of being scum about it?

so if we are finding quotes for you, will you read them?

or is it just a function you are going through to appear townie and actually interested?
[/quote]
oh my
fucking
god
it was a one-time thing that occurred due to my own laziness, it doesnt mean i'm not reading the rest of the fucking thread as a whole?
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:32 am

Post by JupiterXV »

cant be bothered to fix that quote as im on mobile
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:33 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 748, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 649, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 562, Afrayed Knott wrote: In a nutshell Jupiter is scum and was conscious his posts were bad, thus all the back wheeling and and apologising for lying and not reading. He then took a break from the thread. Possibly to collect his thoughts, rethink his approach maybe,
this is all supposition, but possible
. Then he came back into the thread and posted in a way to try and quell suspicion.
this is a dogshit take
yesterday i was
absent
. i was outside of my house after 5:45 (and thus away from my computer which i usually do my work on) and i was taking part in a workshop for an extracurricular i'm in. i may not have been posting but i don't have mafia on the brain all of the time- it's why i'm only present in the afternoon and sometimes in the evenings because i have work to do and i have a life outside of mafia.
and idk i'm not trying to "quell suspicion", i'm explaining my thought process because no one understands it. i want to at least be taken seriously in the game bc early on i was kind of posting less seriously and in more of a friendly manner. at that point people were just generally ignoring me or, as you did, push me for my posting style. in between the time i was gone no one engaged me and since no one was talking to me about my shadow scumread i wanted to bring it up again.
also like yea i didn't read kurtapika's post. so what. i backwheeled because i had no idea what i was talking about and i didn't wanna seem stupid.
In post 571, Nono wrote: quoting, to note,, checked jupiter's iso after this post, which has no evidence of reading scum games,, at least pretend xD
posts read fake paranoia, all telling no showing kek!!
didn't i literally have a conversation with black about meta reading her? what are you on about

you really don't read things do you, check the bolded part. basically yes its just guess work based on what I knew at the time, and pretty much me thinking out loud.. like you say you are doing here. Do I believe what you say here, I have no idea what to believe you are doing outside IRL,
you could be sitting in a toilet having fun with yourself for all I know
. Do I like what your saying now in thread, meh, you have a lot to say I will grant you that.
HUH?
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:36 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 747, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 646, JupiterXV wrote: i don't have the ability to read through yet another one of black's scumgames since i already read through one, but could you find quotes pls like comparisons?

why not? if you have read so many then why do you need another. If you want to look go look, but then you don't read things anyway do you.
can you please stop with the fucking shade about me skimming ONE POST. its not even scum indivative my god
im saying that because i barely have time to play now so im asking if someone can do it??? you're the one pushing her, the burden of proof lies on YOU
i was honestly considering black earlier but out of sheer spite im just not gonna
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:40 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 756, Black wrote: The frustration in reads town to me
YES becausr everyone scumreading me is now pushing me for something thats fucking nai and its the ONLY THING people have been saying about me at all when theyve been pushing me
like fuck off, find a better reason to scumread me and stop quibbling at me im pretty sick of it
i gotta go now, more about skygazer when i get home in the afternoon
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 755, Black wrote:
In post 664, Skygazer wrote:
In post 652, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 580, Skygazer wrote: not contributing can certainly appear to be not townie, sure. but if i were scum, don't you think i'd be more worried about optics? how do you think i would stand to benefit from what i'm doing if i were scum?
this was honestly exactly what i was thinking- went :handshake: in adhd, noted sky seemed incredibly unconcerned and then now that sky has used this exact defense it's a little bit less credible in my mind, especially since they currently seem to be arguing with black(?)
defending myself is scummy now? ppl are sus at me for not caring about the game and then get sus for me caring about the game? there's no winning huh
I'm not sus of you because you're caring about the game. It's more what you're choosing to care about. You jump in and immediately attack one of the two people voting you and you may disagree but I don't think the reasons are very good. Idk to me it all just felt like you setting up a big stage so you could explain to everyone that they shouldn't be scumreading you here
i mean it's easier to get invested when things are about you, and there happened to be lull at my job yesterday. one of the most important things you can do as town is just not get eliminated, so why not defend myself? and i could argue that my primary focus hasn't been defending myself (although i have been doing that), but rather using myself to glean info. i'm like a problematic youtuber, generating controversy for content.

i think there's likely one scum on my wagon.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:02 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 760, Black wrote:
In post 745, Afrayed Knott wrote: Yes Dann brought up the TvT but you automatically assumed he was talking about you and I. But he corrected you and said he was referring to you and him. so ok is it a slip?

Well if you are town then at that moment in time you had either a thought that I was town, or otherwise surely you might have challenged Dann's statement along the lines of, "How do you know it is TvT?" What would scum Black had done or said as opposed to what Town Black would have said, I don't know, which underlines my question to you about your play style. Yes yes the question came before 443
I think you are looking at this wrong. The first paragraph in was me "challenging" Dann. It should be clear from that paragraph that I didn't like this take at all and I asked him about it so I could gauge his response. It turns out I just misinterpreted
ok. I see that but you did think he was talking about you and me. I'm not convince I m looking at it wrongly, its a way of looking at it, is what I am trying to say.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

I am not sure about Jupiter's outbursts, are they genuine or an act. I was originally thinking him scum early in the game then he started to make sense and I believed he was heading towards town. Now the latest. He is right a lot are pushing on him including me, so probably genuine is where I am ging to sit.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 761, Kurtapika wrote: I haven't liked anything from Afrayed Knott at all. Can't find a solid line of organic reasoning from his posts and 601 would appear especially bad in this department. Tunnel and the protraction of the meta argument feels like scum feeling the need to lock into a push after being pointed out in 612. The last two pages aren't pinging as townie reaction most of all.

I think reads bad because its a bad quote, and it would not fix when I tried to EWOP. as for the rest, old dog with a bone. Sometimes I don't let go, it's almost an affliction of mine. As for that's Black retaliating and turning what she thinks is my Meta against me.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

@MOD

I will be VLA until Monday evening (GMT +4) its a national holiday this weekend in the UAE
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 771, Afrayed Knott wrote: I will be VLA until Monday evening (GMT +4) its a national holiday this weekend in the UAE
i hope you have a good nation formation commemoration celebration!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah my pocket read is still :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

If you look at K's posting, K still won't call anyone scum. People could be scum. He'd want a flip on AK but yet doesn't vote.

K completely deflects the fact that there's no follow up on T3.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”