Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by outoforder »

We flip whoever we think is the best, were still like half way through D1 only lol ^^
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:36 pm

Post by outoforder »

respect the million days D1 Oats :)
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:37 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1400, outoforder wrote: We flip whoever we think is the best, were still like half way through D1 only lol ^^
That host interaction when Dann said everyone on the page was town though.

Nono :dead:

I guess I‘m having fun though, at least I don‘t have the cia recording me through my 4k monitor.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by outoforder »

I dont think it means anything outside TL, they tend to do stupid things like that.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1382, Vivax wrote:
In post 1371, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1369, outoforder wrote:
In post 1113, Dannflor wrote: The main thing I'm bothered about by Luca is that he hasn't really pushed anything himself and doesn't have any strong scum reads outside of the consensus Roden
into...
In post 1355, Dannflor wrote: okay that's two other people beside DP who said my case on DP is bad

I will sleep on it and reconsider

as a side note I don't really vibe with the Luca case overall, I feel like it largely comes down to him not being as present and being more calm than the average player here
into, lets vote for Naerys.
Guy is mafia. Clearly.

Possible town explanation is that he also actively counters the majority’s thinking, maybe unconsciously.

Otherwise it‘s like he described the current concerns about Luca in en earlier post and then decided to defend him instead while dismissing said former arguments.

I though Luca to be townie earlier on for his calm demeanor as well but that changed when I looked at how he isolated Roden according to thread sentiment and TR a lot of players.

The complacency about not having formed a clear TR on Dunn, Hu and Naerys sticks out as opportunistic. It‘s like the post communicated ‚hey it‘s okay I think everyone suspecting Roden can be town. Let‘s do it‘

Given the overall contributions I‘d prefer to prioritize a Luca lim first, but I am open to Dann in case the majority requires it (which is to say I‘d hammer if you want to do that first).
Absolutely not, how are we supposed to play like this when Dann just comes into the thread with seemingly100% confident reads for spurious reasons, then flip-flops on his reads, is not able to be held accountable for his thoughts, or perspectives changing from literally one extreme to the other, and then, without fail ignores the backlash by disappearing from the thread to once again not be held accountable.

People seem to treat him like he is a good player, so then I need to hold him to account as a good player.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1375, outoforder wrote:
In post 1370, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1332, outoforder wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 769, outoforder wrote:
In post 46, Vivax wrote: This is IML. As soon as a majority is reached, the lunch is served. Drumming for quick votes is more mafia indicative than town indicative. We don‘t have enough information.

Consider this a FoS on Dannflor.
I'm actually thinking now, contrary to before, that this might be a mafia post. I mean the theory behind this is legit, but we are playing on a site where RVS is pretty common and Vivax knows it for sure. There is simply no reason to say this, especially FoS anyone for a RV.
In post 314, Vivax wrote: [...]
In this instance
I can see Outoforder having that certain abrasiveness and pushing notions I mostly can't find myself agreeing with
so he's the person who takes the heat while his team tries to appear reasonable. Main point that makes me vote him is how he approached gob which wasn't even a real read, he just said mafia wouldn't use such terrible reasoning.
[...]
This is simply what happens in every single game when i am town. Yet Vivax somehow deduces this as a scum tell for me. Note that he doesn't even think gob is mafia.
In post 430, Vivax wrote: [...]
We differ a lot in how we approach gob. You tend to just take people playing in a scummy manner at face value while to me he looks just like a player who has fun being contrarian and has zero fear of dying
while annoying the hell out of people who take the game extremely seriously. In that way, I prefer to just treat him as a little thorn in the side who draws too much attention for the game's good (no offense though, I find it amusing).
[...]
I specifically find it suspicious from Oats though that he treated gob in that exceedingly serious manner while I did in a different one as described above
. I mean sure, he doesn't make sense but if he's town that's a main priority for scum to push. I don't know his alignment but I could see him being town shark bait. He's not even triyng to be scummy on purpose, he's just... Derp?

Made the post a clickable spoiler since i assume that was the intent
First underline, that's
exactly how i did and have treated gob
, i am scummy.
Second underline, Oats did the opposite, he is scummy.
What is scummy? Is every singe way you treat gob scummy or what?
There is simply no reason to assume Oats has done anything out of his town range anyways. Vivax should also know that.
In post 622, Vivax wrote: Oats mostly from his abrasiveness and the whole stuff I already explained surrounding the way he handled gob who I saw as lunch bait at the time.
You because of the interaction with Ninja that I explained. Would have expected more pushback from you or let's call it OMGUS if you will.
OOO similarly to Oats because of his initial bad vibe I got.
Vivax just described how DP would act as mafia and turned the whole thing around so that
that
would look town and
this doesn't
Similarly Vivax just described exactly how me and Oats appear as town, rather than as mafia. Sure,
both of us could probably act like that as mafia
but there is simply no reaso nto believe either of us is mafia
because
of that.

DP what's your excuse of not commenting on this post?
Same goes for Grack.
What did you want me to say?

I noted it for later and was more interested in something else that I was filter diving at the time.
I am sorry but for both you and Grack i think this should have been the most interesting thing 2024, for mine and Vivax' alignment, so don't bother if i have reservations against you because of it.
Yeah maybe I just don't get it, there were things that I agree with but I really didn't agree with your conclusion that Vivax was mafia so meh.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by outoforder »

What's your opinion on grack?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by outoforder »

we can do dann tomorrow
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1403, outoforder wrote: I dont think it means anything outside TL, they tend to do stupid things like that.
Offtopic:

Yeah like post p*rn of people you know, or spy on you through electronic devices that you didn‘t even know could record you.

At least if you fuck around you will find out, *points at self*
They do have a twisted sense of humour and lots of powder.

Doesn‘t surprise me that it seems unavoidable to have a future point that spells big badaboom.

For legal reasons this is a joke.

I don‘t mind the prospect of Orwellian total transparency, as long as it‘s official and not used selectively and secretly.

But come on, a stern talk should precede every gun, metaphorical or not.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:55 pm

Post by outoforder »

Vivax, i mean, other forums dont take it too seriously, i have seen similar things in many places. It doesnt mean anything towards Dann's affiliation.
Like i have been in a game where a host replaced someone with a guy i fucking night killed 2 hours ago. It's just unreal lol ^_^
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:57 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1406, outoforder wrote: What's your opinion on grack?
I have read the thread properly until page 33. I skimmed a bit yesterday and I have been interacting with the recent stuff. Based on that being my grasp of the game I liked several of his early posts where he was reading closely while catching up and he had transparent thoughts behind his questions and observations. I wish he did more with them. But he looked town to me.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

I am just going to stop posting until I have caught up with the thread. I am really not used to not having a grasp on the game.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by outoforder »

Im actually pretty sure i cant be around tomorrow unless a couple of hours in my evening.
I gotta drive my better half to work in about 3 hrs, and gotta be at work in about 7 hrs.....
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1409, outoforder wrote: Vivax, i mean, other forums dont take it too seriously, i have seen similar things in many places. It doesnt mean anything towards Dann's affiliation.
Like i have been in a game where a host replaced someone with a guy i fucking night killed 2 hours ago. It's just unreal lol ^_^
Where we play, lots may get replaced.
I didn‘t realize we were so ambitious and often even abusive on TL until I started playing elsewhere.

Step on a lego ****** as an example.
Save for Corazon/BH/Tunkeg (oh boy who was he) . We always were forgiving though. No time for grudges. Apologies anyway, I‘m a bit inebriated in my new ‚home‘, which I misspelled when it‘s a hole
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:10 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 1409, outoforder wrote: Vivax, i mean, other forums dont take it too seriously, i have seen similar things in many places. It doesnt mean anything towards Dann's affiliation.
That’s actually insanely funny ngl
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:13 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1411, DarthPunk wrote: I am just going to stop posting until I have caught up with the thread. I am really not used to not having a grasp on the game.
I think if you trust me and rayn your grasp is good enough.

We can add Oats to the mix if he stops being so rude, so we can add Ninja to the mix if she wants to be around.

I just struggle a bit when her intent is to be so artsy, but I understand the motivation in the current climate. It is a good-oriented one.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1414, Oatsmaster wrote:
That’s actually insanely funny ngl
I have been in a game where batman fucking warped in and out to oogi it.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 1415, Vivax wrote:
In post 1411, DarthPunk wrote: I am just going to stop posting until I have caught up with the thread. I am really not used to not having a grasp on the game.

We can add Oats to the mix if he stops being so rude, so we can add Ninja to the mix if she wants to be around.

I just struggle a bit when her intent is to be so artsy, but I understand the motivation in the current climate. It is a good-oriented one.
Wow rude
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

VOTE: roden[/vote
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1415, Vivax wrote:

To be clear, I trust rayn more than you right now. Because I don't think rayn would do this whole 2 man town circle schtick as maf but I KNOW you would pocket rayn as maf.

And I haven't read the part of the thread where apparently rayn thinks you are confirmed town yet, so lets see if I agree :D
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1412, outoforder wrote: Im actually pretty sure i cant be around tomorrow unless a couple of hours in my evening.
I gotta drive my better half to work in about 3 hrs, and gotta be at work in about 7 hrs.....
Thats cool, we have a long day. Soooo town favoured, so we should use it.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1003, Oatsmaster wrote: Im gonna say that unless Ninja is portraying a character that isnt real in which case I think shed be playing more mafia, shes town.
I dont think it makes much sense to say the things shes said if she were mafia. especially the stuff regarding the game getting too personal.
I disagree with this assessment, I have used tricks like that in the past.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:26 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1004, outoforder wrote:
In post 1003, Oatsmaster wrote: Im gonna say that unless Ninja is portraying a character that isnt real in which case I think shed be playing more mafia, shes town.
I dont think it makes much sense to say the things shes said if she were mafia. especially the stuff regarding the game getting too personal.
Yeah she's probably town. She seems very self-aware of herself but when she makes posts she makes mistakes, like very obvious mistakes that contradict with what she has said before.
For instance, she puts Dunnstral in scum column in her list post, then posts reasons why he is mafia and says he is null.

I find it very unlike that someone who seems so self-aware (even if you read her as scum this is true so it would apply also if she's town) gives people ammunition like this to attack her. As mafia i would say with 90% certainty she would be very careful and definitely more likely to keep her story straight.
This is a better reason for Ninja to be town, but i still don't think it satisfies me.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1420, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1412, outoforder wrote: Im actually pretty sure i cant be around tomorrow unless a couple of hours in my evening.
Thats cool, we have a long day. Soooo town favoured, so we should use it.
stll here maybe 20 mins
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 1421, DarthPunk wrote:
I disagree with this assessment, I have used tricks like that in the past.
Yes but you are not ninja

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”