Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Gimli »

I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by Gimli »

thats some pagetop
I'll tie your legs
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1290, Sunflower wrote: prism has modded two games where i was scum (and seen or been in others) and i talk a lot about my thought processes in scum pts, and she tends to follow along with such things closely

im also relatively familiar with the way that she likes to approach games although im not really that confident im able to read her with accuracy. i don't think her expectations for how i should be processing her are unreasonable or inaccurate, just the interpretation of what i was doing was off and assumed an invisible thought process was a nonexistant one

:blossom:
Two games. x.x

You guys make me feel like I'm just plain bad at this when you have these big long elaborate rationales about why people do things, based on just a few games of someone else's; and mostly all I can manage to explain about reads on even people I've played a ton with is little more than vibes. :?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:31 pm

Post by Prism »

I don't think my thoughts and reads are unusually valuable. I don't think it will help sort me. I'm happy to give thoughts as time allows anyway, because I enjoy the game and intellectual exercise, but that doesn't heavily counsel picking me over someone else.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Prism »

There are significantly more than two games. It's just games I've modded, I don't know why fire specified.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1301, Gimli wrote: thats some pagetop
hi5

:twisted:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

Actually this will be my last post for awhile

Hu Tao
(7): Kyoko Kirigiri,
Von Payne, Catgirl Chipotle
Aureal
DragonEater70, Hu Tao, Gimli

Sunflower
(3):
Silver Ravens, ActionDan
, Ydrasse
Aureal
(1):
Klick
Gimli (1): Sunflower
Silver Ravens (1): Prism

2 wolves on wagon makes sense to me. Von Payne is inno. Gimli could be 3 but I'm only going back there once Ydra and/or Kyoko flip villager.
Ydra is TMI'ing through the entire game so it makes sense for her as a wolf to want to be offwagon.
The other vanity votes are likely things that are just coming from town in this gamestate.

idunno, I really think it just has to be Kyoko + Ydra + Aureal but if I color in our reads with that last votecount, we have something which is very much so just realistic.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1293, Prism wrote: 1247 is almost entirely self-contained. Sunflower correctly identified that Klick doesn't meet a nightkill criterion, and I believe Sunflower prioritizes that criterion. Is 1247 still confusing to you?
I've never really had the chance to make nightkills so I haven't given the matter nearly so much thought as to have a strategy for who to target with them. So all of the talk about it is kinda going past me, yeah. Like, I assume you're assuming I'll flip red here so there's a very simple explanation for the NK, seeing as Klick was scumreading me.

I guess Gimli already touched on this point though, so it's probably a waste for me to try to even talk about it.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by Prism »

I am very confused as to why I am green, with my relative unimportance and independence to the game treated as a town tell. Not furthering a scum game plan is promising and true, but it's also abstract, and I can imagine casting myself in a few. I am trying to interrogate reads on me less, but putting me in green is very strong.

Back in 2020, Alisae believed my activity and energy levels were strongly indicative. I think that changed somewhere along the way, but it's unclear to me where or why. While there are deeper similarities, on the surface this game diverges heavily from the last time Alisae saw me play town in Anuket Topaz.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the catgirls are trying their best but it is simply not enough
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Prism »

I've expressed sharing Ydrasse's thoughts on the two most important TMI accusations. Ydrasse and I are different people, but I remain unsold that TMI is the best explanation. Shrug.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1307, Aureal wrote:
In post 1293, Prism wrote: 1247 is almost entirely self-contained. Sunflower correctly identified that Klick doesn't meet a nightkill criterion, and I believe Sunflower prioritizes that criterion. Is 1247 still confusing to you?
I've never really had the chance to make nightkills so I haven't given the matter nearly so much thought as to have a strategy for who to target with them. So all of the talk about it is kinda going past me, yeah. Like, I assume you're assuming I'll flip red here so there's a very simple explanation for the NK, seeing as Klick was scumreading me.

I guess Gimli already touched on this point though, so it's probably a waste for me to try to even talk about it.
I do assume you'll flip red, but it's not really pertinent to 1247 or 1293. Your alignment is irrelevant for the point they make. I don't think shutting you out of conversation or leaving you confused is respectful or fun, so I'm still happy to talk and explain my perspective so long as I find it civil, reasonable, and in moderation.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:48 pm

In post 1308, Prism wrote: I am very confused as to why I am green, with my relative unimportance and independence to the game treated as a town tell. Not furthering a scum game plan is promising and true, but it's also abstract, and I can imagine casting myself in a few. I am trying to interrogate reads on me less, but putting me in green is very strong.

Back in 2020, Alisae believed my activity and energy levels were strongly indicative. I think that changed somewhere along the way, but it's unclear to me where or why. While there are deeper similarities, on the surface this game diverges heavily from the last time Alisae saw me play town in Anuket Topaz.
I have no memories of your play or how I read you back then (I only even remember playing like a game or two with you before 2020. I remember playing with you in 2017 but I just remember playing with you not what actually happened). I do not have an understanding of your meta other than you being competent at both alignments, I think this is not something I could figure out without just spamming games with you in them. I hardly even remember Topaz tbh. If anything, to me you're an enigma.

Once day 1 officially started and you were a few posts out of the gate, I felt like what I saw was enough to townbin you.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:49 pm

Actually my most notable Prism memory is Prism telling 2017!me that wolves don't like to poke sleeping bears.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by Prism »

Skimming that game is moderately painful. I was overly pedantic and refused to validate language usage and interpretive norms differing from my own. Mystifying that I was still a better player then.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

@prism its been some time since I made the case on hu and obviously, now that he flipped green I don't feel the same way I was when I wrote the case on him. My case on him wasn't specifically about that one instance of him saying "what VT looks like" at the time reading his posts gave me the vibe that he in general is faking being lost, which I still think to some degree he was even though he flipped town.

Considering what I wrote and how I felt about them faking that to such an extent I was assuming they are very likely red trying to drop certain tells/reasons for others to town read them.

I spearhead that wagon on a day we couldn't get much out of people, where I thought he was probably the best bet for flipping red. Not sure if this answers your question or concern or if there is something else specific about it that I didn't understand
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1306, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Actually this will be my last post for awhile

Hu Tao
Aureal

Sunflower
(3):
Silver Ravens, ActionDan
, Ydrasse
Aureal
(1):
Klick

2 wolves on wagon makes sense to me. Von Payne is inno. Gimli could be 3 but I'm only going back there once Ydra and/or Kyoko flip villager.
Ydra is TMI'ing through the entire game so it makes sense for her as a wolf to want to be offwagon.
The other vanity votes are likely things that are just coming from town in this gamestate.

idunno, I really think it just has to be Kyoko + Ydra + Aureal but if I color in our reads with that last votecount, we have something which is very much so just realistic.
This is a horrible read list and your reasons here are pretty garbage too. You're setting up miselims back to back from what I see
In post 1295, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: ActionDan
- Maria townread, go ask her about it.
- Pointing out the hide target does point towards them being town but its something a wolf could and should consider doing.

Gimli
- is bizarre enough to want to kill other things
- the conclusion I can therefore come to is wolf asset

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)
- fellow slide supporter
- very much so just doing their own thing
- op role

Prism
- has pretty much mostly been doing their own thing and doesn't seem like they're doing anything that is aimed towards a wolf gameplan.

Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)
- Maria Townread, go ask her about it
- Nothing they've done makes me think they could be suspect.

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)
- to me when I see them post I just see obvtown

Aureal
- an outed wolf

Ydrasse
- Has been TMI'ing throughout the entire game.
- Reasons to townread are not as good as the reasons for everyone else. This is just an objective fact.
- Self-declared "Deepwolf"

Kyoko Kirigiri
- Interesting how Ydra has been TMI'ing Hu Tao as town while Kyoko is on the wagon w/ Aureal.
- Aside from that I don't rly got much of anything.
like what is this even. you calling a bunch of slots just town for not even stating your reasons for them. I cant even follow a single read here, (maybe but the one on ydresse that I need to recheck after) and then you say get my POE and then flip gimli after? Your entire "scumread" on me is based on a poe that then you check the vc to make sense of it that way? this is such a lazy alisae scum hunt that if you're town here I tell you that you're worng on me and you need to put in better work there and if you're scum, its a pretty shallow build up to this and I'm not sure why no one else called on it.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:56 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 986, Von Payne wrote:
In post 978, Von Payne wrote: Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

I kinda want to recruit Aureal tomorrow. Not only is she probably town but I think she'll keep the vibes mellow ya know

~B
Oh crap what if I killed Aureal by saying this

Quick somebody scumread Aureal

:dead:
also is it just me that is alarmed by this? this to me feels like scum setting up to invite scum with their "looks very towny" neighborizing/ night talk enabling role.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Also I'm a bit confused about the progression toward hu vote by von in last phase. At first I thought its mainly hydras going different directions, but it felt like both were agreed suddenly on hu?
In post 622, Von Payne wrote:
I'm leaning town on Hu Tao. I think she's capable of dumbtelling as scum but she does it fairly often as town and they generally come across as genuine feeling. That's the vibe I'm getting here

~B
In post 631, Von Payne wrote: I agree that Aureal and Hu need to do more(heyo, Drew calling the kettle Black), I could get a read on them better the more they post......which is why I have a slight scum lean on Hu as she seems to be willfully not engaging much

-Drew
In post 664, Von Payne wrote:
All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

-Drew
In post 677, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 678, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 679, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
and then black posts and doesnt change vote but it just feels so weird how they progressed on this while they were also re-evaluating gimli there. This sequence kinda stands out to me
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:03 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In latest posts I feel better about prism, way worse about catgirl, slightly worse about gimli
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:10 pm

ok now talk about ydrasse
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:17 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

catgirl regarding your ydresse read. what stood out as TMI for you
In post 667, Ydrasse wrote: using up one of my government mandated posts

i'm leery of voting hu tao because of despite my better judgment lol. i think hu's iso is pretty bland in a way that feels more concerned with like not... giving out info than it is doing anything. but i am sympathetic to all of these long posts not being fun. because i agree and i have read only chunks here and there.

i think 615 matches that sort of pattern well but also it seems a little goofy to me to post that as a wolf thinking it'll do anything unless hu has given up entirely and has no hopes whatsoever of trying and doesn't wanna reveal anything. i guess it's maybe more likely if the format is detrimental to how she likes to play. maybe i am being too nice but i dont feel it in my heart
In post 713, Ydrasse wrote: to explain a bit more now that the weight of a post limit isn't on my shoulders i really didn't feel like she was a wolf despite the i guess. "obvious markers" or patterns wolves fall into, it felt too... premature i guess to have given up entirely even with the limitations. like there was minimal effort at all other than the one post until the end

i don't think hu really gets beaten down like that so fast
This particular read on hu to avoid the wagon is the closest thing I can find to being a TMI and I can see it potentially being one. just not sold if it makes them scum.

I dont like the sunflower "manufactured" push with no instances to back it up.

is ydresse usually a player who votes based on "feels" and does feel hunt?
In post 798, Ydrasse wrote: time to white knight

i think that it's dangerous to play like gimli's playing right now as a wolf even if it's not particularly "good" town play because boxing yourself in can be a hard thing to get out of. it's a bit shallow at times and more vibes and confidence than maybe deserved but i struggle to see the wolf that does this. i will also hedge on THIS opinion and say i could be wrong but i don't feel like there's malice.
i kinda like this post
In post 1309, Ydrasse wrote: the catgirls are trying their best but it is simply not enough
are they?
In post 1320, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: ok now talk about ydrasse
Didnt need you to tell me. I was already doing it. Write me a paraghraph about everyone of your town reads
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:23 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

for my sanity
In post 748, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Aureal - My gut tells me that they're uninformed but I think her confusing who is posting in our hydra, as well as our posting, makes sense if she has AFK teammates.
In post 769, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
What do you make of Aureal?
Did same head post this question or was the different hydra member?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:34 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 766, Aureal wrote:
In post 710, Gimli wrote: CW to hu tao is all townies I think

I think one of the scum has to be sunflower now
Hmm, looking at the wagon comp I feel like Catgirl is the most likely scum on Hu, I think it's likely all of us who got on after are town. I'm... not sure of Kyoko yet, it feels kinda bold for scum to so strongly push a town wagon but she'd make sense partnered with Dan and trying to push away from that, or Prism maybe. Von Payne is not quite there in the green block with us yet, I was getting a bit of weird vibes from Drew and his talk about wanting more interaction, like he was trying to hint maybe he didn't even realize there was a post restriction? Like I can almost believe he wouldn't, even in a hydra where his partner should definitely be talking about it with him, because I recently did hydra with him and he uh maybe didn't pay that much attention to me at times :shifty:

I dunno about the cw and their towniness, I really need more from 2 of them and need to look closer at Ravens.

Pedit: oh wow people are posting a lot, I'm so slow on phone x.x
If auriel is truely scum, there should be at least one other scum named here. This post was made on tope of their head and I dont see them truely evaluating all town and not dropping a read on a scum buddy when evalutaing hu's vca

catgirl, me, dan, prism

I think I'm thinking auriel possibly dan, catgirl maybe at the moment
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:12 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1316, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1306, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Actually this will be my last post for awhile

Hu Tao
Aureal

Sunflower
(3):
Silver Ravens, ActionDan
, Ydrasse
Aureal
(1):
Klick

This is a horrible read list and your reasons here are pretty garbage too. You're setting up miselims back to back from what I see
In post 1295, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: ActionDan
- Maria townread, go ask her about it.
- Pointing out the hide target does point towards them being town but its something a wolf could and should consider doing.

Gimli
- is bizarre enough to want to kill other things
- the conclusion I can therefore come to is wolf asset

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)
- fellow slide supporter
- very much so just doing their own thing
- op role

Prism
- has pretty much mostly been doing their own thing and doesn't seem like they're doing anything that is aimed towards a wolf gameplan.

Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)
- Maria Townread, go ask her about it
- Nothing they've done makes me think they could be suspect.

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)
- to me when I see them post I just see obvtown

Aureal
- an outed wolf

Ydrasse
- Has been TMI'ing throughout the entire game.
- Reasons to townread are not as good as the reasons for everyone else. This is just an objective fact.
- Self-declared "Deepwolf"

Kyoko Kirigiri
- Interesting how Ydra has been TMI'ing Hu Tao as town while Kyoko is on the wagon w/ Aureal.
- Aside from that I don't rly got much of anything.
like what is this even. you calling a bunch of slots just town for not even stating your reasons for them. I cant even follow a single read here, (maybe but the one on ydresse that I need to recheck after) and then you say get my POE and then flip gimli after? Your entire "scumread" on me is based on a poe that then you check the vc to make sense of it that way? this is such a lazy alisae scum hunt that if you're town here I tell you that you're worng on me and you need to put in better work there and if you're scum, its a pretty shallow build up to this and I'm not sure why no one else called on it.
I've been calling them scum since forever

I didn't reply to that specific post cause there's no point in me repeating myself, I guess. but I do agree with everything you said here.
I'll tie your legs

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”