Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Haylen »

Mafia 109 - A Glitch in Time

Mod:
Haylen
Backup Mod:
Incognito
Apprentice:
SaintKerrigan

Prologue

Hayl ran like the wind through the long corridors of the Temple, stumbling round corners; trying not to hit into anything. She wasn't surprised at the lack of sorcerers`hanging around the halls at this time of day. They were all either teacher lessons or partaking in lessons. At least it meant she wouldn't get in trouble for being out of class...

She flew through the heavy wooden door of her Sorcery Class, pushing it closed behind her. Panting, she leaned against it trying to catch her breath. She closed her eyes trying to get her head round things.

A shrill voice disturbed her from her thoughts.

"Hayl! You're late!" Her teacher shouted.

She slowly opened her eyes and observed the wizened old man standing at the font of the class.

All eyes were on her now.

Curious students gave her odd looks, these were the new ones. The ones that knew her well didn't even look up from their work. She was infamous for her tardiness.

"Well? Do I even get an explanation as to why you show up late to my class, not just once, but 5 times this month?" The mad old professor was livid.

"It wasn't my fault!" Hayl spoke back softly.

"It never is. I'd like to speak to you after class."

"It really wasn't this time. There were these guys and they -"

"Stop!" The teacher interrupted her, "If you're so knowledgable then you can demonstrate todays magic for the class."

Oh crap.
Hayl thought,
This could go so so wrong...stupid pronounciation.

"Uh...ok" Hayl replied, her hands crackling with magic. "What is it?"

"The Colour Changing Charm. I want you to change all of the banners around the room blue. Should be easy enough."

"Fine." Hayl muttered.

She looks either side of her at the banners hanging from the wall. They were made of old cloth and were well designed with silver and gold patterns each depicting a major event in time. The red one furtherest away from her showed the 5 sorcerers who had founded The Temple, it was the first Sorcery School in the world - that's why it was so special. The second banner was a deep purple colour and showed the death of the first sorcerer, pretty stupid really. They should've put them in chronological order. The banner on the other side of the room was a soft yellow colour and told the story of the last war between humans and sorcerers alike. Nobody won that, it just caused death and despair. The last one was the one that interested her the most - it was the cause of happiness and fear to strike her heart at once, it showed the scene in which the mafia and werewolves were defeated a few years ago and the rebuilding of the school. She had been one of the main players there, she was the only one who was confronted by both the mafia and the werewolves and lived to tell the tell. It bought back painful memories.

Focusing on her magic, she softly spoke the words "ieiunium aetas."

Gold light surrounded her and the leaked out into the room, it shot into the many clocks that were there.

All eyes were on the banners, nothing had changed.

Curiously, her teacher surveyed the clocks and a look of terror appeared on his face. "Idiot child! aeiunium ieitas, not ieiunium aetas. That's the charm the makes time go faster. Three hours have passed already since you spoke those words! This is going to be so difficult to work out."

"Can you reverse it?" Hayl spoke shaken.

"No. Not I alone. It has to be you children. You must sort out this mess. I don't have the power alone, and it must be reversed by people the age of the original caster. I can't help you either. You must search yourselves. I will go and inform the other teachers and the High Monk. Stay here, all of you." He said the last, looking pointedly at Hayl, who gave him a look of disgust in response.

In a flash of light and a dash of blue smoke, the teacher was gone.

"Great, thanks, Hayl." Nikanor spoke up giving the other girl an annoyed look.

"No problem." Hayl replied sarcastically. "Right so I have to go..." she told them.

"What! You can't leave! For a start you have to help us sort out
your
mess. We aren't allowed to leave anyway." Dramonic stood up to her.

"Heh, who said I wasn't going to sort that out. I'm going to the library. I'm so sorry, I tried to tell him I really really did."

"Tried to tell who what, Haylie?" Mae asked soothingly.

Looking closely, one could see the silent tears making tracks down Hayl's cheeks. "The mafia. They're back, and they've infiltrated the Temple. That's why I was late I was fighting them. Some of them are in here, I don't know who they are, but we have to get rid of them. And now I've made this big muck up and fast forwarded time. You...you have to find them. Find them and kill them. I'm going to go and find the reversal spell." She sobbed.

With a turn, she fled the classroom...

"HAYL!" Mae yelled.

"Well, what do we do now?" SpyreX asked the class.

"I think it's obvious, we find the mafia and kill them. Democratically, guys." Yosarian2 answered the question.

Lost in Time

7. Pulindar (Rep. Miserable At Best)
15. Anon
17. xReckonerx

Suffering from a bad case of dead

Nikanor - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day One

CSL - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night One

A Clergyman with a Hoop - Neutral Surviver - Smited Day Two

Nachomamma8 - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3

camn - Town Godfather - Killed Night 3

Ythan - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 3

Maemuki - Jailkeeper - Lynched Day 4

Dramonic - Gunsmith - Killed Night 4

Starbuck - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 5

Drippereth - SuperSaint - Killed Night 5

Yosarian2 - Miller - Lynched Day 6

Parama - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 6

Kmd - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 7

SpyreX - Mafia Tracker - Lynched Day 9(?)

An Example of the Vanilla Townie Role PM.

Vanilla Townie
You are a normal townie. You have no special actions, all you can do is use your mind and vote during the Day.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Game thread can be found [here]
Last edited by Haylen on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Haylen »

Rules

Game Specific Rules

Each game day lasts for 4 days (96hrs), if a majority has not mean decided by that time, the player with the most votes will be lynched.
Night lasts for 2 days (48hrs).
Due to the short deadlines, players must post at least once every 24 hrs, if I do not see a post for 24 hrs, that player can expect a prod. You have 24 hrs to respond to prods, which must be in thread. If you dont respond in 24 hrs, you'll be replaced. 3 prods = automatic replacement.

During the Day...

This game is a Day Start.
You must bold your votes like this:
Vote: Cheese and Onion Pasty
, please put the vote and unvote where I can see it ie. at the start of a new line. Unvoting makes me happy, but isn't completely necessary.
Anti-town factions and pro-town factions may only talk during the day if their role permits it.
I don't like cheaters. (a) Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, spoiler tags or anything as such will be smited unless they have an extremely good reason. Not knowing is not a good reason.
(b) If you have the power to edit yours or anyone elses posts. Dont. Lest you be smited.
If you fail to post for a full game Day you will be replaced.

During Twilight...

Votes and unvotes will not be counted after a majority has been reached.
The person lynched may still talk in Twilight.
Anti-town and pro-town factions may still talk during this time, if their role permits it.

During the Night Phase...
Night Phase will last 48 hrs. Any actions not submitted by this time will be foregone.
If your Role permits it, you may talk to the players I've let you talk to at night.

General Rules
I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
Blue is my colour. Dont use any kind of blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited. Sometimes I like to edit your posts, if I do I'll use my colour.
Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
3b.
Hydra's with quicktopics shouldn't post their quicktopic.
Don't piss off the mod. You will be smited.
If you think you have found a loophole with my rules, you haven't. I will recognise a loophole breakage and punish you accordingly.
Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you auto-lose. Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills' automatically end the day. Period.
Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will deal with it in some form or another.
Thy mod is thy godess...however, I may make a mistake, if I do; PM me about it and I'll deal with it in some form or another.
If you need help PM me...or AIM me, I'm always online (except when I'm sleeping, or in a lecture.)
The mod is afraid of ghosts, don't post when you're dead, you will scare her. Leave it to end game discussion...
Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy.Smile
It is my prerogative to change the rules if I deem it necessary, you shall receive a notification in thread and a PM aswell to notify you of these changes.
I like receiving PM's, if anybody fancies PMing me for a chat or rant go for it. I can't talk about game specifics though, obv obv.

Mafia is a game of honor. Cheating is breaking the honor code you committed to when you joined this site.

And lastly...have fun! :D
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Haylen »

The Naked Guy Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Nikanor -
Maemuki -
Ythan -
Miserable At Best -
Dramonic -
camn -
SpyreX -
A Clergyman with a Hoop -
Drippereth -
CSL -
Yosarian2 -
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Not Voting - Parama, Nachomamma, McZombie, Nikanor, Maemuki, Ythan, Miserable At Best, Dramonic, camn, SpyreX, A Clergyman with a Hoop, Drippereth, CSL, Yosarian2, Anon, KMD, Weaboo

Day Ends on Tuesday 23rd Feb. 9pm England Time. With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Haylen »

The Naked Guy has Gone :( Vote Count

Parama - Drippereth
Nachomamma -
McZombie - Ythan
Nikanor - camn, Anon
Maemuki -
Ythan -
Miserable At Best - Maemuki
Dramonic -
camn - Kmd, Nikanor
SpyreX -
Drippereth -
CSL - Parama
Yosarian2 -
Anon - Dramonic
KMD -
Weaboo -

Not Voting - Nachomamma, McZombie, Miserable At Best, SpyreX, A Clergyman with a Hoop, CSL, Yosarian2, Weaboo

Day Ends on Tuesday 23rd Feb. 9pm England Time. With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Haylen »

The Didn't I just do one of these? Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie - Ythan
Nikanor - camn, Anon, Drippereth, Maemuki ~
Maemuki -
Ythan -
Miserable At Best -
Dramonic -
camn - Kmd, Nikanor, SypreX
SpyreX -
Drippereth -
CSL - Parama
Yosarian2 -
Anon - Dramonic
KMD -
Weaboo -

Not Voting - Nachomamma, McZombie, Miserable At Best, A Clergyman with a Hoop, CSL, Yosarian2, Weaboo

~ = Player who would be lynched if day ended now.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #232 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Haylen »

Weaboo has been prodded.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #276 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Haylen »

The Quack Quack Vote Count

Parama - Ythan
Nachomamma -
McZombie - Weaboo
Nikanor - camn, Anon, Drippereth, Maemuki, McZombie, CSL ~
Maemuki -
Ythan -
Miserable At Best - Nikanor
Dramonic -
camn - Kmd, SypreX, Nachomamma8
SpyreX -
Drippereth -
CSL - Parama, Yosarian2
Yosarian2 - A Clergyman with a Hoop
Anon - Dramonic
KMD -
Weaboo -

Not Voting - Miserable At Best

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #307 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Btw, guys. I just got officially engaged. Im so so so happy right now. xD

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #442 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Haylen »

The Final Vote Count de Day One

Parama - Dramonic
Nachomamma -
McZombie - Weaboo
Nikanor - camn, Anon, Drippereth, Maemuki, McZombie, CSL, Ythan, Spyrex, Parama ~
Maemuki - A Clergyman with a Hoop
Ythan -
Miserable At Best - Nikanor
Dramonic -
camn - Kmd, Nachomamma8
SpyreX -
Drippereth -
CSL - Yosarian2
Yosarian2 -
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -
Not Voting - Miserable At Best
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Slowly and carefully, you burn Nikanor alive. First his feet, then his legs the his torso. He was being held down by a thick leather bondage belt (you really really didn't want to know where it came from.)

"Where'd that come from?" Maemuki asked, curiously...ok, well maybe one of you did...

"Found it in Nikanor's bag..." camn replied.

"Why were you...? Fuck it, I don't even dare ask..." SypreX stated.

Nikanor's screams of pain echoed around the class room. The stench of burning flesh was so bad everyone wanted to vomit.

Finally, the screaming stopped...after his skull was crushed. Someone had dropped a giant metal duck the teacher kept on his desk on it.

Nikanor's brains dirtied the cold wooden floor.

You were all horrified but didn't show it.

Nikanor - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day One

Night One begins. Any and all actions must be PM'd to me by Tuesday 23rd 9pm GMT.

~ PS Dramonic, I'm 19 and the wedding wont be til after we both graduate uni ;)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #443 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Haylen »

You wake up on the hard wooden floor of your classroom. Hayl was still missing and the dead body of Nikanor lay in the corner with a blanket covering it. It had been a difficult day yesterday, you had needed sleep. The rest of your classmates were spread out around the classroom sleeping in corners of their choice. You look around to see who was alive. Unsurprised, you spot camn and SpyreX sleeping peacefully in one corner; curled up together, SpyreX's arm was draped over her waist lovingly and protectively.

Mae was curled up under a desk hugging her soft bunny rabbit, whilst Yosarian2 was leant up against the bookcase with a book in his lap and McZombie snoozed with her head in Ythan's lap.

As your eyes drifted to the middle of the room, from left to right. You saw something that shocked and horrified you; yet made you laugh (inappropriately) for some reason.

CSL was dangling by his neck from the main chandelier, his expression was one of shock. His eyes were glazed over in a look of fear and his tongue was lolling from the side of his mouth.

CSL - Vanilla Townie - was killed Night One.

It is now Day Two, you have until 9pm GMT on Saturday 27th February to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #551 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Haylen »

The Pepsi (Definately not Sprite :P) Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Maemuki -
Ythan - Weaboo
Miserable At Best - camn, Nachomamma8, Ythan, Drippereth, Maemuki ~
Dramonic - SpyreX
camn -
SpyreX - Anon
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Parama, Kmd, Yosarian2
Drippereth - Miserable At Best
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Not Voting - McZombie, Dramonic

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Lots of Love,
Hayl

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #554 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Haylen »

McZombie has been prodded.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #560 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Haylen »

Miserable at Best has requested replacement. Pulindar replaces him affective immediately

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #587 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Haylen »

Guys...am I sweet and adorable? o.o

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #612 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Haylen »

camn wrote: Ythan has a little too much of a hard-on
S'wot she said.

The Enough for it to comfortably sliiide into her Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Maemuki -
Ythan - Weaboo, Pulindar
Pulindar - Ythan, Drippereth, Maemuki
Dramonic - SpyreX
camn -
SpyreX - Anon
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Parama, Kmd, Yosarian2, Nachomamma8 ~
Drippereth -
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Lots of Love,
Hayl
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #744 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Oi! No Blue. Blue is reserved for the Haylen...it's her favourite colour. >.>

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #758 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Haylen »

The I Bought a Big Potato Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Maemuki -
Ythan - Weaboo, Pulindar, camn
Pulindar - Ythan, Drippereth, Maemuki
Dramonic - SpyreX
camn -
SpyreX -
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Parama, Kmd, Yosarian2, Nachomamma8, Anon ~
Drippereth -
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Last edited by Haylen on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #801 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Haylen »

The Bloody Crackers! Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Maemuki -
Ythan - Weaboo, Pulindar, camn
Pulindar - Ythan, Drippereth, Maemuki, Kmd
Dramonic - SpyreX
camn -
SpyreX -
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Parama, Yosarian2, Nachomamma8, Anon ~
Drippereth -
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Last edited by Haylen on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #849 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Haylen »

The Stupid blurgh a** c***...dont ask. Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Maemuki -
Ythan - Weaboo, Pulindar
Pulindar - Ythan, Maemuki, camn, Anon
Dramonic - SpyreX
camn -
SpyreX -
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Parama, Yosarian2, Nachomamma8, Kmd, Drippereth ~
Drippereth -
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Last edited by Haylen on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #852 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Haylen »

Looking for a McZombie replacement. I PM'd Starbuck about 10 hrs ago...

I also don't allow Bah/Ghost posts. I wrote it in my rules.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1027 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Haylen »

I'm really really sorry about this but after extensive discussion with a higher power, a final decision has been made. If EmpTyger allows me to post the conversation, I will do so in order to give you a full explanation as to why this decision has been made.

You watch in awe as a dark black cloud suddenly materialised in the middle of the classroom, hovering over a Clergyman with a Hoop. A clap of thunder boomed, echoing round the primarily wooden room causing the desks and bookshelves to shake and books to fall.

Half a second later, a flash of lightening appeared and struck A Clergyman with a Hoop down where he stood. His charred body lay spread angled on the floor.

A Clergyman with a Hoop has been smited on Day Two, he was a Neutral Survivor.
(he was Vanilla Townie before)

I apologise to everyone concerned.

It is now Night Two, Any and All actions should be PM'd to me by 9pm on Sunday 28th February, GMT.

Sorry.
Last edited by Haylen on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1028 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 am

Post by Haylen »

Starbuck replaces McZombie.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1029 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Haylen »

You wake up and arise, watching everyone rubbing the sleep out of their eyes and stretching. Interesting...everyone was still alive...how strange.

Day Three begins, deadline is 4th March, GMT 9pm. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Sorry about the lack of flavor, im not feeling too great at the moment.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1105 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Haylen »

The OMG I'm gonna puke Vote Count

Dramonic: Drippereth, Ythan
Nachomamma8: camn, SpyreX

Not Voting: Parama, Nachomamma8, Starbuck, Maemuki, Pulindar, Yosarian2, Anon, Kmd, Weaboo

~
I was gonna write something here but forgot what it was
:?
It's Vel-Rahn Koons scumday, I think we should all band together and each send him a happy scumday PM to make him feel loved <3

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx
Last edited by Haylen on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1116 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Haylen »

Starbuck got prodded

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1130 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Haylen »

The I hope you made VRK feel loved >=( Vote Count

Dramonic: Drippereth, Ythan
Nachomamma8: camn, SpyreX, Kmd ~
SpyreX: Anon
Ythan: Pulindar

Not Voting: Parama, Nachomamma8, Starbuck, Maemuki,Yosarian2, Weaboo

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx
Last edited by Haylen on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1174 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Haylen »

Im going to give Pulindar until Saturday 9pm GMT time to post.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1177 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Haylen »

Anon, Kmd and Starbuck got prodded.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1180 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Haylen »

The Haylie Haylie Haylie Vote Count

Dramonic: Ythan
Nachomamma8: camn, SpyreX, Kmd, Drippereth ~

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

~ Pulindar and Parama V/LA's are noted.
~ I still required a big Dramonic hug.
Last edited by Haylen on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1201 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Haylen »

The Hey! I did another one! Vote Count

Nachomamma8: camn, SpyreX, Kmd, Drippereth ~

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1249 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Haylen »

The Hey! I did another one! Vote Count

Nachomamma8: camn, SpyreX, Kmd, Drippereth, Dramonic, Weaboo ~

Not Voting: Parama, Nachomamma8, Starbuck, Maemuki,Yosarian2

With 14 alive it take 8 to lynch. 8 people, 8! Deadline is today at 9pm GMT...you have a few hrs under 24 hrs...

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx
Last edited by Haylen on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1260 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Haylen »

I see a "funniest role claim" nomination in my crystal ball...

It's official! Haylen doesnt carry on sentences regarding any alignments town or scum. This post was made for entertainment purposes only.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1265 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Haylen »

Maemuki, Kmd and Anon got prodded.

Goodnight Class of 1312. Haylens bedtime is now...4am...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1289 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Haylen »

The haha! Haylen has chocolate and you dont! Vote Count

Nachomamma8: camn, SpyreX, Kmd, Drippereth, Dramonic, Weaboo, Yosarian2, Anon ~
SpyreX:

Not Voting: Parama, Nachomamma8, Starbuck, Maemuki

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Everyone was lounging around the classroom, sitting on top of desks, on the floor; wherever the hell they wanted really. You decided to really put pressure on Nachomamma today. You had him pinned up against the wall by his throat, Nachomamma was scared.

He got angry and lashed out at you all, many of you received punches to the face and abdomen.

"Fine, I'm scum! It's Hayl's fault though! She told me to! She's the mastermind behind this plot! I'm telling you..."

Nachomamma was pushed to his knees, at the feet of the banner depicting the war with the Mafia.

"How dare you, Hayl participated in that war. She got kidnapped by the Mafia and suffered horrific things at their hands...attacked by the werewolfs to the extent she ended up in a coma. How dare you suggest she would help the mafia in any way!" Pulindar snarled grabbing him by the hair and forcing him to look at the banner.

"Just kill me!" Nachomamma sobbed, tears dropping to the floor. "I repent!"

He took a poisoned dagger from his belt a plunged it deep into his chest, falling sideways.

"Well, I guess the only thing to do now is wait..." Anon spoke.

At that moment, Hayl walked through the door closing it behind her. Her lack of sleep was evident in her eyes. "Hey guys...what you do-"

She cut herself short upon seeing Nacho bleeding on the ground. "Oh gosh..." She ran to him, dropping to her knees.

"Nacho, not you." She whispered, brushing his damp blond hair away from his face, he had a fever. The poison was starting to take hold.

Nacho spoke, his breathing turning to gasps, "Hayl, I'm sorry, they made me..."

"Shh. It's ok. Don't speak." Hayl cradled his head in her arms gently. "I don't blame you." Her eyes were red with crying.

She held him like that until long after he had drawn his last breath.

After what felt like an eternity, Hayl felt arms round her shoulders.

Mae.

"Hayl, you have to let go now."

"No." She sobbed.

"Hayl, please. He was part of the mafia, he admitted it. He blamed you!"

"I don't care."

"Come on Hayl, we'll get you a nice hot chocolate and then you can have a nice long sleep."

Hayl looked up at her friend, whose own eyes were glistening. "No sleep, must find reversal spell."

Mae took advantage of her loose grip on Nacho and forced her to let go. She pulled her friend up and did a bit of sorcery to clean the blood from her clothes.

Fifteen minutes later, Hayl had fallen into a light sleep with her head in Mae's lap.

Nachomamma was Lynched Day 3, he was a Mafia Goon.

It is Night Three. Any and all actions must be sent by Saturday 6th March 9pm GMT, any actions not sent in by then will be forgone. And I actually cried...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1290 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Haylen »

You drift along the corridor, everyone oblivious to you, like you are a ghost. People were talking in the corridors, faces that were familiar but you could not place them. It was a confusing scene, you had no idea where you were going but you were being pulled there mentally by an unknown entity. It was an arbitrary action. Your feelings were that of cyclothymia, ranging quickly from mild depression to euthoria until you finally experienced a disassociation of identity. You were no longer yourself, you were just a spectre gliding the halls of the Temple searching for...something...

Your heart pounded with a sense of anticipation as you steered yourself into another corridor. You see your best friend making out with your sister, it should have bothered you but with your current lack of individuality it just breezed over your head. For once you were part of something bigger than your little in group of friends, you means something to the world: you're here on a mission. You and the others. You would die for them, the power of the many was more important than the needs of the individual. On your own you are just one insignificant dot on another insignificant dot that is Earth in this huge universe, together you are whole. Together you can win. You knew what you had to do, if you don't succeed, the whole universe would be destroyed. That is the future, that is what you must strive to prevent. Time itself is in jeopardy.

You enter a door, one you fell you should be about to recall. The bloody body of Ythan crumpled in a heap on the floor does nothing to shock you out of your perplexing behaviour, you glance at it with a bemused expression but your current state of alexithymia disallows you from feeling horror, terror or sadness at his death.

Focusing on the dark figure in the room, you slowly enter the realisation of what is occuring. A black apparition holding camn off the ground by her throat, she cries out in fear and pair, making irregular choking noises. You watch it, unable to do anything if you wanted to, draw a shining clean silver dagger from it's belt and slash slowly across camn's pretty white throat. It drops her to the floor, dead, before staring straight into your eyes...

With a jolt you wake up from your slumber. It was an unusual nightmare, you were given a mission...you understood that part...and camn and Ythan were murdered...

You sit up and look around praying it wasn't true...but alas, your prayers are not answered. camn and Ythan both lay on there floor as they had been in your dream, camn with a sliced throat and Ythan with a knife in his back. You give a soft cry and run over to them, burying your face in your hands. 'Why them? Why them?' You mutter over and over again until you feel a gentle hand on your shoulder.

You look up.

"Hayl." You whisper.

"I'm so so sorry." Hayl wept, tearly leaking from behind her eyelids. "I wish I could stop them."

You rise to your feet and embrace the shorter girl, feeling her warm body shivering against yours as she cried.

Breaking away from you she spoke, staring at the floor. "When I ripped a hole in time, I also tore a hole in reality itself...If I can't work this out, our entire reality and universe as we know it will be destroyed. I gather you all have been having dreams that have occured at the same time as the same action when awake? Reality is seeping into our dreams. I must correct this." For the second time in a week, Hayl fled from the room leaving you all alone.

You turned to take one last look at the corpses before they are covered in respect.

camn - Town Godfather - Killed Night 3
Ythan - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 3.

It is Day Four, Deadline is 9pm on Wednesday the 10th March. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1337 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:26 am

Post by Haylen »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Pul, watch out for quoting stuff from another game. I won't give you a warning for it this time, but please don't do it again. ~ Hayl

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1339 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Haylen »

I was too embarrassed. besides, what would Jordan think??
Lolz, Jordan doesn't mind me hugging people! Also, easiest way to get out of it is to just hug me or i make a big deal of it :P

Dramonic: Owl's are soft.

Talk people, TALK.
please

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1369 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Haylen »

I'll try to do a votecount tomorrow. I'm really not feeling very well right now.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1390 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Haylen »

The Future Miss Haylen Vote Count

Dramonic: Drippereth
Weaboo: Yosarian2
Maemuki: Weaboo, KMD ~

Not Voting: Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki, SpyreX, Dramonic, Pulindar

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 10th January at 9pm GMT.

~ I posted a pic of myself in face with a name. I feel so dirty and whorish right now .__.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx
Last edited by Haylen on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1391 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Haylen »

This is what happened to the last person who tried to break one of my games.

These are the graves I have dug for you if you break my game. I spent a long time of this setup and on the flavor.

Consider this a warning.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1392 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Haylen »

I know that probably scared you, but pick up the pace people!. Here have a dead bunny.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1397 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 am

Post by Haylen »

I mass prodded. Game needs more activity. Anyone who doesn't reply in thread in 24hrs gets Auto-replaced.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1451 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Haylen »

The Haylen is bloody knackered Vote Count

SpyreX: Anon, Drippereth
Weaboo: Yosarian2
Maemuki: Weaboo, KMD ~
Starbuck: SpyreX

Not Voting: Parama, Starbuck, Maemuki, Dramonic, Pulindar

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 10th January at 9pm GMT.

~ I posted a pic of myself in face with a name. I feel so dirty and whorish right now .__.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

The howling of the wind was audiable to the occupants of Room 233 at The Temple. Occassionally, the windows would rattle as a huge gust of wind hit them, making at least 3 of the 10 classmates left look up in fright each time. It was extraordinary how fast time had gone for them, it had only been 4 days to them since they had first entered the classroom to start their usual Tuesday morning lesson. When they had looked out the window, they could see the spring flowers blooming. Now they could barely see a few feet outside due to the serious blizzard that was occuring. At least 9 months had truly passed for them. It was necessary to sort out the problem with time as soon as possible, otherwise they would be old and crippled very soon.

The magical flowers on the teachers desk were slowly dying...if they fully whithered it meant their teacher was dead. That's how magical flowers work, they feed off their owners life force.

The very teacher who owned them sat slumped in a chair in the secure staff room old and grey - he'd always looked out but he looked sick now too. Covered with a thick blanket, he had his eyes closed.

The High Monk approached him and knelt beside him, gently supporting the old mans head, he put a warm cup of hot chocolate to his lips.

"Sip it slowly, it's hot." He spoke softly.

The old man opened his eyes and moans gently, in a raspy voice he spoke "The children..."

"Shh, don't worry, they'll work out who the mafia are. Hayl's close to sorting out the issues with time. It's only a matter of...well...time before everthing is back to normal. Or as normal as they can be around here."

"The mafia.."

"Again, don't worry, this is a secure location. They cannot get in here. Rest at ease, my old friend." The High Monk said as his fellow teacher closed his eyes to sleep.
You've really done it this time, Hayl...please try to make it right again.
He thought.

-------------------------

Up in the dark depths of the library where nobody dared go, Hayl sat quietly flipping through book after book trying to find the reversal spell. She was lucky, the library was one of the safest places in The Temple, nobody who wished a person harm within those walls could enter. A large pile of books had grown beside her. She was getting increasinly frustrated by the lack of progress she appeared to be making. Hayl understood completely that her finding this needle in a haystack was vital to the lives of herself and that of magic world alike.

"Hayl?" A voice spoke gently and quietly behind her.

She whipped around in her chair surprised, only to find the librarian with a mug of some sort of hot liquid and a cake.

"Sorry to startle you, I thought you might like a hot cup of tea and something to eat. I could hear your stomach rumbling earlier." The young, black haired woman remarked setting the mug and plate onto the table next to her.

Hayl frowned, "We aren't allowed to eat in the Library..."

The Librarian adopted a far away expression on her face, "These are dark times, Hayl, please understand. The usual rules do not apply anymore. The only rule now is to do everything you can to survive...and if that means breaking every single rule of The Temple then so be it."

Hayl appeared to think about it deeply before replying, "Okay."

"I'll leave you to it, the future of the world rests in your hands. Oh...and Hayl? Stay safe." Then the young woman scurried away.

---------------

Back in Room 233, a tiger roared.

It was an oddly scary yet amusing sight, all ten of the occupants were cornered into one part of the room, a pile of desks and chairs lay at the tigers feet where they had attempted to defend themselves. The giant feline paced around them, keeping it's glare on them at all times.

"Uh, what do you do!" Mae asked the rest of them, white with fear. "It's gonna eat us!"

At that moment, a ghostly giant half human, half rabbit floated through the biggest glass window. It was evil. Seven feet tall at least, with blood dripping from it's three inch fangs. It wore ragged clothes. The classmates screamed, terrified for their lives. More scared than they had been when it was just the tiger. It attacked the tiger, scratching it with it's long claw like fingers. Tooth and claw clashed together as a bloody fight ensued.

More tigers materialised just as the other had, out of the wall. They ignored the young sorcerors and joined the fray. They surrounded the evil bunny but were easily beaten. This was no ordinary rabbit, whatever sorcery it was using, the classmates had never seen nor experienced or even read about it before.

They watched in awe as the rabbit took the tigers out one by one. Dead tiger carcasses littered the floor.

It wasn't long before every last tiger was dead. The rabbit turned it beady eyes on them...specifically, it advanced on Maemuki with an evil grin. Mae screamed loudly and cowered in the corner. It reached out the grab her.

One of the other nine tried to prevent it but it was no use.

A voice spoke to their minds.
She is next. You voted her.

Mae was the next to die...and The Temple knew it, it had sent the rabbit to protect them from the tigers and to kill Mae. Inanimate objects are amazing! Bet it didn't say that on the lable...

The rabbit held Maemuki in it's clutches and brought her up to it's chin, then it opened it's mouth almost impossibly wide and chomped it's teeth down on her neck, biting her head off. Bite by bite, the evil rabbit finished her off until there wasn't even a body or a drop of blood to be found.

It was like Mae had never existed.

Then the rabbit disappeared too. It just completely vanished.

The nine sorcerers left started wide eyed and open mouthed at the spot the rabbit had disappeared in.

Parama shrugged, "At least we don't have to deal with the body." He said casually.

Maemuki got Lynched Day 4, she was a Jailkeeper

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1452 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Haylen »

It was another morning, they woke up knew there was going to be another kill anyway, but what they saw still shocked them.

Dramonic lay spread angled on top of the teachers desk, the flowers had been moved. A desk leg from another table was hammered into his mouth, it still stuck up vertically. Before it had been shoved into his mouth, it had obviously been used to beat him with: there were blue bruises and gashes, his naked torso was anyway.

Blood poured out of his mouth and down the side of his face. His body was cold to the touch.

Quickly and carefully, they removed the wooden leg and he was carried over to the other bodies and covered with a blanket in a sign of respect.

All of them seemed to have dreamed of the death before it had occured, reality truly was becoming one with their dreams. It was a pity they were unable to use it to save people from being killed. It would save a lot of heartache and a lot of lives. That's how serious the situation was becoming. Originally, it had just been the mafia they had to deal with, that was a challenge on it's own. Then Hayl had to go and do something stupid like make time speed up just because she couldn't get her pronounciation right. Seriously, someone really needed to tutor that girl if they got through this ordeal alive.

What had Dramonic ever done to deserve the scum's kill anyway? None of them deserved this! They were just kids trying to learn sorcery so they can get on in life, just like hundreds and thousands of others had before them. But no, misfortune and death had to rear their ugly heads again. They vowed to catch the scum who was doing this before they killed them all off. They would not succeed this time. Last time it had just been luck that one of the monks was able to send word to a neighbouring village who came and defeated the mafia for them. Now they were back and killing off innocence again in the process.

All of the ones who were left longed to get out and see the world again. To sit in the courtyard by the fountain and read a nice book. To hear the birds twitter in the morning. To feel the soft grass on their skin as they strolled over the grounds barefooted. Hopefully, one day they would be able to experience that pleasure one more time. But for now, all they knew for sure was:

Dramonic killed Night Four, he was the Town Gunsmith.

It is now Day 5, deadline is Tuesday 16th March at 9pm GMT. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1490 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Haylen »

vote count goes here later.

Now it's Haylens bed time

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1502 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Haylen »

The LiesLiesLies Vote Count

SpyreX: Pulindar, Drippereth, Anon, Parama ~
Anon: Yosarian2
Yosarian2: Kmd

Not Voting: Spyrex, Starbuck, Weaboo

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Tues. 16th 9pm GMT.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1545 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wants more postage. She is going to mass prod everyone. Because she wants more postage. She also wants her mother to reply to the text she just sent her >.>

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1547 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Haylen »

The Look at my shiny new title! Vote Count

SpyreX: Pulindar
Anon: Yosarian2
Yosarian2: Kmd, Anon
Starbuck: Drippereth, SpyreX ~

Not Voting: Starbuck, xreckonerx, Parama

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Tues. 16th 9pm GMT.

Lots of Love,
Hayl xxx

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1557 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Haylen »

Trying not to cry, Hayl sat in her dark silent corner of the library. It was becoming too much for her, knowing that her classmates and friends were in that room killing each other primarily because of her.This had been the last thing she had wanted...in fact it was incomprehendable that any half humane person in the world would advocate what was occuring in The Temple at that time. In a very big way, she blamed herself. It was
her
fault she didn't know how to get her pronounciation of latin phrases correct. It was her fault she hadn't tried to learn. She had no idea how they were going to beat the mafia this time. Last time, the scumbags had taken over school of sorcery even though they had ages to work out who the intruders were. Now it would be near impossible due to her incompetance. It was imperative that she corrected this as soon as possible. Otherwise there would be more than the deaths in that classroom to deal with. This whole thing was her responsibility, had she been able to remember what she had forseen when she looked into the Waters of the Future, this may have been prevented. Hell, she still didn't know what she saw that day. Maybe one day it would come back to her...but for now, she was safe in the memory that they had won the first time. Even when it was just two of them. Nothing was impossible.

Three Years Earlier
She felt a small weight on her side as Hayl became conscious, oh well, maybe she had fallen asleep with a book...a feeling of terror and suffering filled her very soul as she remembered the nightmare she had had that night. She'd been kidnapped by murderers, subjected to torture before managing to escape...then she had been attacked by a werewolf. She'd seen a flash of bright white light before waking up. That was all she could remember of it. It had seemed so real...almost as though she was dreaming lucidly again.

Finally, she was ready to open her eyes and begin a new day of lessons and sorcery. She still had a feeling of dread, though; Something didn't quite feel right to her. ,
it was almost as though it was too quiet for The Village where she stayed during the school term. Normally, she was woken up to the older children kicking balls around outside in the courtyard. Now there was just silence.

Opening her eyes, she surveyed the room she was in. This wasn't her room...she knew it was a room in The Temple though...and that wasn't a book resting against her side, it was a human head. Thankfully still attached to it's body. She recognised the person as a mason who worked at keeping the place in order. Kept things tidy. But what on Earth was he doing here...

Without giving her time to speculate, the mason stirred awake. When he opened his eyes, she could tell there was something wrong...you don't see that amount of fear in a persons eyes without something dreadful having happened.

"Hayl, thank goodness you're awake; the mafia -" He bagan speaking, before she interupted.

"Woah, woah, woah. Mafia? As in the murderous dudes I dreamed about last night. The same mafia who kidnapped me and tortured me and then a chased me through a forest where I nearly got eaten by a werewolf? That Mafia?" Hayl spoke quickly, her hands in the air.

"Yeah...thats exactly who I mean..."

"It wasn't a dream..." Hayl thought aloud in shock and dispair. Strong emotions evident in her expression.

"Dream? No, it wasn't a dream. The High Monk saved you. Now he's dead. It's only us left..."

"Then we must fight! We can't just give up!" Hayl smiled absently.

The mason gave her a very weird look. "You're an odd person, you know that?"

To which Hayl responded, "I have been told by many. So what's your name?" She asked, jumping out of bed - she was clothed in her new uniform.

"Nachomamma. I'm a mason here and you're Hayl, the last student and sorceress here."

Hayl reached out and firmly shook his hand, grinning. "It's a pleasure doing business with you, Nacho. Now tell me, why is there a glowey green shield around the door?"

The mason looked over to what she was staring at. "No idea, I presumed it was you..."

She gave him a very odd look. "Tell me. Do you possess any magical abilities or shown signs of any?"

"No, why?"

"'Cause that shield is coming from you. You're creating it. You're the one stopping them getting in. I guess I'm not the last sorcerer here afterall. Oh my gosh, this is so cool. You might be in my class next year..."

Nacho glanced at her in disbelief. "If we survive..."

The energetic young girl hit him lightly on the shoulder. "No if's or but's. We're going to do this...now this is what I want you to do..."

If anyone were spying on Hayl in the library, they would notice a very painful expression on her face.

You betrayed me, Nacho.
She thought,
I forgive you.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the classroom of death as it was now dubbed by it's occupants; Another fight had broken out.

"Starbuck, you don't get it do you! We have to find out who's behind the killings, otherwise we might be next!" Drippereth spoke urgently.

Starbuck spoke back almost in tears, "I'm trying my best. You have no idea how hard it is to keep up when time is going this fast. I'm not my fault."

Starbuck could see in their eyes, they had already made their decision. At least some of them had the dignity to be ashamed and not look her in the eyes.

Starbuck tried to plead with them, "Look guys, please listen to me. I am not mafia. I'm a normal person just like most of you are. We need to find the read culprits, not continue ripping each other to shreds!"

Too late.

Just as the tigers had, a gigantic fire breathing dragon materialised into the classroom...thank goodness for high ceilings. It bared its fangs at Starbuck indicating that she would be its victim. Safe in the knowledge that she was going to die, Starbuck completely broke down in tears, sobbing that it wasn't her.

It wasn't a quick death either.

Starbuck had never felt such pain before in her life. It felt like needles dipped in the waters of the river Styx were piercing every millimetre of her skin. Her screams deafened her. Flames the temperature of a millions suns tore apart her flesh.

One would think, something clicked in her mind in her last moments. This horrific pain she was feeling was nothing compared to the emotional pain her classmates were feeling that very second.

Starbuck was Lynched Day 5, She was Vanilla Townie
Last edited by Haylen on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1558 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Haylen »

The High Monk was in pain. So much so that it was unbearable. He had began feeling the aches of an old physical body, even at his young age. It was unheard of though, for a person to age faster if they had experienced a significantly high level of stress during their lives. First he had lost his wife in a fire that left him and both of his children homeless. Then his eldest daughter had passed on aswell. Now his school was being attacked and his pupils were being forced to murder each other out of fear for their own lives. Not only that but The Temple was giving off waves of suffering aswell. The magic inside its walls caused it to give off such energy.

His students were not alone in their suffering and angst during this time. As an empath, he felt everything that they did. It currently felt as though there was a hundred voices screaming and crying in his head over and over. Each individual person in the school fighting for their feelings to be heard. The worst thing was he could do nothing to help or protect them. They had to do it themselves. Just like last time. That caused him more heartache, it so far looked as though history was going to repeat itself.

Last time the mafia had infiltrated The Temple, he had not been High Monk. They had killed the previous one. Bodies of dead students littered the school, all had been murdered in horrific ways. He had been one of the ones to help defeat them last time, when Hayl had called for help.

They had won. But it hadn't came without a price.

Hi eldest daughter had been one of the ones to have been killed. His precious little girl, his angel. She was everything a person could ever want or need. Her personality was calm, kind and caring; she was very intelligent, she was doing sorcery to a skill level far beyond that of the rest of the children her age. It had been said she was an asset to the school. She was beautiful too, his Harmony, she had long dark red silky hair and bright blue eyes with a slim figure. A very pretty face, she had refused many offers from young men who wished to take her out to dinner. But she was dead, dead and gone. Nothing but a memory now. It was a small comfort to her father knowing that she had died in such a heroic way. Harmony's body had been found in a first years dormitory, she had been trying to keep them calm and protect them. She had failed. To her father, it felt as though his very soul had been torn in two when he had found out she was dead. He felt so so guilty over blocking his other daughter out. His youngest. She had only been a first year herself when her sister had been murdered at the age of 17. She had been lucky. Now, the only child he had left was looking to follow in her sisters footsteps...

She needed to stay alive, she just had to. There was no telling what the High Monk might do if he lost her too...

------

Parama glided along an unfamiliar corridor. He knew it had to be part of The Temple, though, it looked similar to the hallway leading to his dormitory. Unable to stop, he was pulled along by an invisible force. It wasn't a malicious force, it was neutral, but he felt an unusual coldness in his heart. He didn't try to push it away, it felt right for the upcoming situation...whatever that was...

He could see a large wooden door at the end of the corridor, it had elaborate patterns on it; they may have had some meaning long ago. Parama felt himself fill with anticipation at what he was about to do. He had seen this door before, but he was unable to remember where...oh well, that was not the issue, what was the issue was laid behind that door.

As he reached it, Parama grasped the brass handle; it felt very cold in his hand. But it did not worry him. Neither did the jewel encrested dagger he held in his right hand. He had to do what he had to do. The was no going back. He was going to be a hero.

He needed to save the world and magic alike.

---------

Every student in the room bolted upright from their fitful slumber at exactly the same time. After a few short words with each other it was soon evident that they had all had exactly the same dream...every single one of them. The fear in there eyes was that to the extent that it couldn't be faked. None of them were lying.

They realised rather quickly that one person had not participated in the discussion.

Drippereth...

He lay in pieces on the floor. During the night, he had been hacked to death, possibly by an axe. It was a bloodcurdling sight to behold. One or two of them were physically sick. At least he would not have felt any pain, the mafia used sleep charms to prevent them from waking up during the night.

Drippereth was killed last night, he/she/it was a SuperSaint

Writing up both sets of flavor now. I've only just been released from the kidnap of my parents >.>. It's now Day 6 with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Monday 22nd March at 9pm GMT
Last edited by Haylen on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1585 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Haylen »

vote count here.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1605 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Haylen »

The Oh god not another one Vote Count

Yosarian2: Anon, Pulindar, Kmd, xReckx
Pulindar: Yosarian2

Not Voting: SpyreX, Parama
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

You lynched Yos, poor poor Yos.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1607 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Flip coming soon.

Sorry, have to sort out my newbie game.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1608 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Haylen »

Hayl ran through the field giggling, her wavy fair hair flowing out behind her in the breeze. She giggled to herself, they'd never catch her, they were too slow. The sun was baring down on her, it was hot, not too hot though - there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Birds twittered joyfully in the nearby trees, ripe with an abundance of apples and pears and other fruits. The grass was a bright, healthy green. She could hear the river calmly trickling over the rocks along the edge of the field, she could smell the rich scent of her mothers home-made bread which she carried in her bag, feel the grass brush against her ankles as she ran.

This was her Utopia.

An arm grabbed her around her waist, pulling her down to the ground. It seemed as though her brother had caught up with her without her knowing. They laughed on the floor together.

"That...wasn't fair...Riley." She gasped between laughs, as their sister caught up with them. "I want the picnic here!" She yelled to them both, grinning with euphoria...

Then the skies darkened, lightening filled it...the smell of burning hit Hayl's nose in waves. Piecing screams erupted from her brother and sister, she watched in horror as their bodies started decomposing in front of her eyes....the scene changed and she was back in Room 233, with her classmates, ten years older. Yosarian2 lay on the floor in pieces, it seemed as though he had been half eaten by a pack of wild dogs...then there was darkness

Hayl awoke with a jolt, her head resting on a book in the Library. "Shit." She whispered, she was supposed to be finding a solution to the problem at hand. She remembered the dream she had been having, she knew what it had meant - it symbolised that she had ripped apart her own paradise with her usual stupidity. No wonder her parents never wanted to see her again, she wouldn't want to either if she was them...not after what she did.

Now, it was worse, now not only was the fate of the whole world at stake, it was the entire universe she was fighting for. All because she had decided to stop off at her favourite room before lessons. If she hadn't done that, she wouldn't have been late for class and have to demonstrate that piece of magic, the teacher would have got somebody else to do it instead.

She knew there was a way to beat this...if only she could remember...

Three Years EarlierThey would be attacking soon, coming to save herself and Nachomamma from certain death, it had been easy really, all she had had to do was communicate with her sister using the walkie-talkie he had given her last year for her birthday - of course she magically enhanced it. She had managed to magically hack into the nearest villages communication lines aswell, enabling her to contact their version of the police.

Nachomamma sat on the floor, leaning against the bed - he twiddled his thumbs looking quite bored. She slid down to the floor beside him.

"Hey, Nacho, what are your family like?" She asked quietly.

He turned his head to face her "Well," He started sounding surprised. "I have 6 brothers and sisters, I'm the youngest and the last one left. The others have gone their own ways now. My father died before I was born, as a result, mother had to rely on charities to help us survive. My brothers and sisters send money home for her occassionally, but it's not enough. Not when you have to pay for medication and food and other necessities. I offered to come and work here as soon as possible, to help pay my way. They offered me food and shelter here. That's all I need, my mother gets the money I earn to keep herself alive. I'll go back to her one day. What about yours?"

She gave him a dark look, before staring at the ground, "My parents are dead. I had a brother and a sister, but they're dead too, now. It's just me. I've fended for myself for 3 years now."

Nachomamma's voice and eyes radiated sympathy, "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Hey, when we get out of this, you can come and live with me and my mother."

"If we survive." She replied.

It amused her slightly, both of them sat here in the same predicament coming from completely different backgrounds and social statuses. Yet, they were each others equal. If her mother could see her now, she'd be turning in her grave. Her family had been rich, they had had a mansion in the countryside, she and her siblings used to go out and play in the fields around it. Those had been very peaceful times.

"They told us to find a safe place." Hayl mentioned to Nachomamma, standing up. She grabbed his hand, pulling him with her. "Come on, I know just the place."

"But, if we leave this room, they'll kill us!" Nachomamma tried to reason with her.

"We're not leaving through the door. I know The Temple's secret passageways like the back of my hand. Go to the bookshelf, and pull out the only blue book."

Curiously, Nachomamma did this. To his surprise, the bookcase swung open, revealing a very dark narrow passage.

"Well, go on, careful with the steps." Hayl gestured for him to go ahead of her.

The passageway was very claustrophobic, cautiously, they ascended to stairs trying not to lose their footing. It didn't take them long before they noticed light ahead of them.
Head for the light at the end of the tunnel.
Hayl thought, as she always did in this secret passage. Nachomamma brushed a large banner out of the way when he reached the top and gazed in wonder. He had never seen this room before.

"What is this place?" He whispered.

"Welcome, Nachomamma, to The Mirror Room."

It was obvious where the name came from, the whole room was a maze of glistening mirrors. Masters of illusion.

Hayl darted across the room, trying to find something. Finally, she stopped in front of what looked liked an old fountain - it had long ago stopped running by the looks of it.

"An old witch once told me that this this place was the most secure location in the Temple. No harm can befall another here. She told me that when the time came where I am 'The Last Offical Sorceress', then I should look in the Waters of the Future. Which is what this fountain is. It has mystical properties." She answered, when Nacho enquired as to what she was doing, "If I don't do it, the whole universe will be at stake." She added.

Nachomamma settled himself on the floor, he trusted her when she said it was the safest location they could get. He didn't know what answers she was searching for in the old, crappy looking fountain, but he hoped it was the truth when she said it would save the universe.

Now what did I see...
Hayl thought to herself. Maybe, the only way she would remember would be to return to the place where she had gained that knowledge in the first place.

--------

Back in Room 233, another major arguement had broken out. It wasn't a surprise considering what they were required to do. This time it was Yosarian2 who was experiencing the full force of trying to convince everybody that he was innocent of any crime they accused him of. It was a struggle, he knew that he wasn't a member of the mafia but they didn't believe him anyway. They would never believe him. All he could do was hope that somebody more mafia-like came forward before their deadline.

Unfortunately, this was not destined to occur.

A gigantic wolf appeared in the room, a chair had transformed into it. It advanced in him with a menacing growl. He knew what was coming next - that wolf was going to rip him to shreads and he was going to die in a messy puddle of blood and guts.

The wolf was so big, that nobody could actually see what it was doing to Yosarian2, this was probably a good thing, it would only give them nightmares. All they could hear were his horrible screams of pain and the tearing of flesh from bone. Maybe, the next time someone died, they wouldn't do so in such a painful manner.

Yosarian2 - Miller - Lynched Day Six.

It is now Night Six, deadline is set for Monday 22nd 9pm GMT. Any actions not received by then will be forgone.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1609 (isolation #54) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Haylen »

Pulindar drifted along the corridor in his dream like state, knife clutched tight in his hand, he knew what he had to do. He would regret it, it hurt him knowing that the only way he could save the Universe was by doing something that was against his whole morals and would, overall, lose him a very close friend. This was the only way anyone would be happy though. However, with his skills in revival and resurrection, there was a slim possibility that all would not be lost - what he was about to do could be undone.

He took no notice of his surroundings, he had seen them before and with the sin he was about to commit, he wanted his head clear of everything anyway. Perhaps, one day, she could and would forgive him. Although, to be honest, he wouldn't forgive or forget anybody killing him, so why should she grant him the opposite good nature?

For a dream, this was very vivid for him. It was as though he was dreaming lucidly but he was unable to control his actions. This, he thought must have something to do with the whole of reality being torn apart. There was other explanation for it. Reality was seeping more and more into their dreams and based on the chair suddently turning into a wolf, it would seem that dreamland is seeming into the waking world. This indicated that it was becoming more and more urgent that they succeed in their goal. They needed to seal the breach between reality and dream again, no matter what it took.

Pulindar came to the usual black door that he saw a lot in his dreams recently, they seemed to be telling him something. He definately recognised it though. He had past it enough times on his way to class, and had often seen Hayl coming and going from that very room. It was odd, he would open the door and she would be sat there staring at a mirror - he didn't imagine her to be a very narcisstic person, so obviously, she must be staring into it for a completely different reason. Oh well, maybe he would find out one day.

He grasped the door handle hard and pulled it open. However, the scene before him was not one that he had previously suspected.

Parama was hung in the middle of the room from his own intestines, that appeared to have been torn from his body in some painful and terrifying fashion.

Lovely thing to have to wake up to, Pulindar thought as he felt himself waking up slightly.

They woke up to a very gory sight that nobody was surprised about. In fact, none of them said a word as they magically took Parama down from where he was hung and put his body with the others. Clearing up the blood, they could only hope that they would all survive this and that Hayl would figure out how to correct time again.

Parama - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night Six.

Deadline is Thursday 25th March at 9pm GTM. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Sorry, im a bit boozed up.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1663 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Haylen »

The Stop lynching people, I'm trying to write my flavor grr Vote Count.

Kmd: Reckoner, SpyreX
Pulindar: Kmd

Not Voting: Pulinda, Anon.

Hayl snuck out of the library, hoping she wouldn't be seen. She avoided looking through anyway windows to classrooms, because she apprehended the bloodshed that would be found in them. That of her schoolmates and her teachers. It was something that she would be unable to take right now. If anybody had thought for a second, it didn't take a genius to work out where she was going. She had always said, the best way to figure out what was happening was to go right back to the start - back to where it had all began. This second takeover of the mafia had been predicted. It had been written in time and space by destiny long ago. There was nothing that she could have done to prevent it. Perhaps, though, if she looked into the stars and future, she would be able to figure out how to fix this, quite frankly, unnecessary interruption of her learning.

She grasped that black door handle and turned it gently, anybody else would have expected it to be very heavy and difficult to open - like the majority of the doors in this place.

It was as beautiful as it had been last time. The Mirror Room. It was immaculate, there was not a piece of dirt in the bright room. One day she would work out how the place was lit up all the time, considering there were no lights there. Probably some sort of sorcery. She had to be careful, though, mirrors play tricks with people, it's their jobs.

She found what she was looking for, rather quickly, a very old fountain - The Waters of the Future. It had looked younger the last time she had found it. But then again, it couldn't be found unless somebody specifically sought it.

She looked into it's clear water and whispered, "Show me what I have forgotten." A picture of her doorkey appeared in the fountain, "Well yeah, you know what I mean. Don't mess with me."

A very surreal image began to materialize in the water, it started out dark and swirly but slowly, it got clearer. She saw herself, in the same room that she was in. Her classmates were surrounding her, all holding knives. They had bloodthirsty glints in their eyes, there was no way she was going to survive this. By the looks of the image though, she tried to reason with them. But then, for some rationalization unknown, she took a dagger out of her pocket and thrust it into her own stomach. In the image she fell to her knees, then the picture shifted to an image of herself in a grand majestic hall - it looked quite like the dinner hall at the Temple but there were cobwebs everywhere. She was there with a large group of unusual; unfamilar people, they seemed to staking out for some type of seige. But it seemed to be a situation similar to the one they were in at the moment, except time was growing older at the ordinary rate. Could it be that this was the future and no matter how violently they defeat the mafia, they'll always come back? But, how could this future be true if she dies? Oh well, she'd let fate determine that answer. The image shifted again and she was stood in a familiar bright green field, maybe the Water's of the Future have past seeing powers aswell...

This isn't important.
Hayl thought, pulling herself away from the Waters.

Why did everyone want to kill her though? Maybe, the mafia had won and she was the last alive, again...

Realising she hadn't checked on her friends in the classroom for a very long time, Hayl thought it best to check on them to see how they were progressing. There was no way that a clear provailer had been decided yet. For all she knew, they could all be dead by now. She shook the dreadful thought out of her mind as she exited the classroom - she thanked heaven that she was able wander the corridors invisible to all. It had been a useful piece of magic she had learnt during the days she wanted a nice midnight stroll; or to enter a lesson late but unnoticed - she had been too scared and panicked to do that earlier when she had been late for the class that caused her to put her life in fast-forward.

Her mother had once told her that the solution to a problem was the dispose of the reason the problem had occured in the first place. Hayl wished she could do this, maybe if she had killed all of the mafia the first time, this may not have happened.

Then it hit her. She stopped dead in her tracks with a sharp gasp.

It all made sense to her now: the prophecy, everybody ganging up on her in the Mirror Room, her killing herself. This was the solution: get rid of the cause of the problem. She had been the one to tear reality in half and the only way to restore what once was, was for herself to cease to exist. She couldn't let that happen before the mafia had been defeated though. Somehow, she needed to keep it a secret from her classmates - that way she could help in the battle. Hopefully, the final battle.

She carried on her path toward the classroom, quietly entering it. A few faces looked towards her in fear. They hadn't known whether or not she was still alive. Quietly, the faces greeted her, Hayl tried hard not to look at the body of KMD that was propped up against a chair with his heart ripped from his ribcage - which lay on the floor beside him. Surprisingly, it wasn't that much of task, considering the fact that unpoppable bubbles were floating around the room - a corner of which appeared to be filled with soft pink candy floss.

"The tear in time and reality is getting wider." She thought aloud.

"Yes, it is." Reckoner spoke. "These have been here for the past few days, we think Anon dreamed about them and they crossed the void to our void."

Hayl turned to look at Anon, who was blushing.

She looked serious for once, "You killed Kmd today. Was he mafia?" she enquired.

"Yes," SpyreX smiled, "It is our believe, according to this game, that there is only one more left to catch and kill before we win this and end it."

Smiling, Hayl replied "Excellent. I wont be disappearing again, going to stay here for a while."

"Do you know how to fix the hole in reality, yet?" Pulindar asked, eagerly.

Hayl looked away from them. "I know. I will tell you later, let me not burden you with this knowledge."

How she was going to prevent them from finding out, she would never know...

Kmd was lynched Day Seven, he was the Mafia Godfather.

It is now night seven. Any and all actions should be sent in by Saturday 27th March 9pm GMT

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1664 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Unlike her fellow sorcerers, Hayl was able to easily fight off the overwhelming urge to sleep that her fellow classmates appeared to be experiencing. They lay around various areas of the room, curled up and sleeping quite peacefully - every so often something dreamlike would happen and Hayl would try to work out who was the one dreaming about it. She had turned it into a game; one that she grew tired of quickly. Instead, she remininced about her homelife and family, something that she refused to allow herself to do too often. It would only make her sad.

She remembered how she and her siblings used to go for picnics in the field and play together in their garden. They didn't do it much, however, Hayl was the youngest she was a baby. They saw her as too immature to play with. Riley, her brother, had often taken pity on her, though and allowed her to join in his and Nonnie's games. He was the best brother she could ask for, and he looked like her too. Bright blue eyes like her, and his hair was strawberry blond which was a mixture between Hayl's fair hair and Nonnie's ginger colour. It wasn't he who always got a choice whether she played, though, Nonnie often dominated. Hayl hated Nonnie...well, not hated, but she certainly resented her. She was the smart and funny one, the one her parents were proud of. As Nonnie used to say, Hayl was just the afterthought, she'd been born after their parents already had the perfect family and everything they always wanted.

It made her a very angry child. She honestly hadn't meant to do it, she had only wanted to scare them - not kill them. Now thanks to her, her mother and brother were dead. Police officials had deemed it a freak accident, but her surviving sibling - Nonnie - had always known different. She knew that Hayl was involved somehow and had managed to poison their father against her. She was almost glad that Nonnie had died in the last war - along with many others. It meant that she and her father were alone without anybody else. But it seemed the damage had been done. In her eyes, he blamed her for her sister's death aswell. He had stayed as far away from her as possible in the past three years. In fact, she hadn't seen him in over a year and a half. She wondered if he ever thought about her, but she doubted it.

For now, there were more important things at hand, and she needed to keep herself focused. There was no way she would be able to end this once and for all if her mind was all over the place.
The full moon glared through the window at her, as though it knew what she had done. Known that she had caused this mess. At least the weather was nice. If she was going to die, she wanted it to be on a very nice day. Like those summer days when herself, Riley and Nonnie had gone out for picnics together and paddled in the river. One good thing would come of her death; she would be reunited with her brother and sister again - maybe in the afterlife they would get along, then again, this was Nonnie. Nobody got on with Nonnie.
Morning approached fast, so fast it was unusual - then again, Hayl had done a fast forward spell, so it was only to be expected.
Slowly the others awoke, with fear in their eyes, obviously they had been expecting someone to have died during the night. It was strange...everybody was still alive.
Pulindar approached her where she sat, wiping the tiredness from his eyes, "Hey, Hayl. How do we solve the reality tear?"
She replied shortly, "I told you. I'll tell you in a bit, I don't want to burden everyone."
Pulindar looked at her strangely, "Oh ok. So the recurring dreams everybody keeps having in which they kill you is nothing to do with what's been going on?"
Hayl looked at him in shock before saying, "I don't know what you're talking about."
She could tell he didn't believe her, even when he left her to her musing and walked away to join Anon and SpyreX's conversation.
I must leave.
She thought,
They can't kill me.

A loud voice boomed in her head, she was sure nobody else could hear it.
Hayl. I want a word with you. I'm coming to find you and we will talk.

Now I really have to leave.
She told herself, getting up from her seating position.

She would leave through one of the rooms various secret passages, back to the Mirror Room.
She's be safe there...for now...

Nobody died during the night.

It is now Day Eight, Deadling is Wednesday 31st March 9pm GMT.

If anyone is interested, I've been trying to update the flavor for the game as soon as possibile. I've just finished StarBucks death scene. Now on Drips. >.<
[/color]

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1675 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Haylen »

The Yay! Two bits of flavor done! Vote Count.

No Lynch- xRECKONER, Anon, Pulindar, SpyreX (4)

Not voting:

She curled herself up into a protective ball with her knees drawn up to her chest, the time was getting close when she would have to do the deed that would end her life forever. It was a horrible decision though. It was a case of what saved her or what saved the universe, though.

She was preparing herself to sacrifice the one for the many.
Hayl wondered what death was like, this wasn't strange, really. Considering the amount of times she had actively cheated death. She should have died with her mother and brother, then again when she was kidnapped by the mafia at the age of eleven. Then when she got attacked by that werewolf after escaping the mafia, then again when she and Nacho fought side by side for the good of the sorcerers world. Maybe she had been biding her time, it seemed as though her death had been written in the stars too. But then...what was that other place she had seen? What did heaven and the angels have in store for her in the future...
Hopefully, the present wouldn't turn into the giant war that the past had. There was no way they would win, if it did. They were way too unprepared for anything like that. Plus, they were children, children shouldn't be fighting in wars. They could be in lessons studying for their exams. Maybe, they could win in the same way they had last time...

Three Years EarlierNachomamma grabbed her arm, preventing her from leaving the Mirror Room. It was too dangerous, the people who were coming to help them told them that they should stay somewhere safe. Now that they were somewhere safe, Hayl had decided she wanted to fight the mafia alongside the villagers and save the whole of magic world - regardless of whether of not she survived. It was a ridiculous move. She was the last sorceress, if she died, magic was over. There would be none left in this part of the world. She needed to survive for the sake of sorcerers everywhere. Of course, she fought against him, he had predicted that. She was far too much of a wild card, a nice person, but completely unpredictable - yet at the same time, her unpredictability was predictable in itself. He needed to keep her focused.

"We can't leave this room, Hayl. I wont let you. You'll die!" He tried to talk some sense in her.

"No. I. Wont!" She replied stubbornly, struggling against his hold.

"I'm still not letting you." He thanked heaven that he was stronger than her.

"Listen, if we don't go out there and help, all of those people will die. We need to fight with them, give them shields to prevent them from being shot. You're a sorcerer too! Admittedly an unofficial one, but you're still a sorcerer and it is your duty to go out there and protect those people. It's mine too! You know I'm a bloody coward! I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't for the best!" She looked deep into his eyes, pleading with him.

He seemed to think about it for a second, a gunshot and a small explosion could be heard outside, followed by peoples screams, and he finally spoke through gritted teeth, "Fine. Just...don't die on me, Hayl."
She grinned at him with determination, "Come on then."
Hayl ran to the door, before leaving, she conjured up a shield to help protect her and made her way through the corridors.
It was absolute chaos. There was dead bodies littering the floor everywhere, she was unsure though how many of them had just been killed or had been dead since the mafia's primary take over. Dead things weren't her speciality. She dodged a bullet that had been aimed at her, hearing Nachomamma behind her, she was assured that he was safe for now.

There was only one place where she was sure that the power source was. It was the one place where they would be able to tap into a source of all known magic and use it for their disposal. That's why the mafia had wanted the Temple in the first place, for this. Her sheer determination sped her faster, trying to insure that she would reach the source first. The mafia wouldn't have known where it was. Not without special guidance. Even then, they had no idea how to use it.

Hayl threw a fireball at a mafioso who had one of their side up against the wall choking him. He disintegrated into a pile of ashes.

She raced through the battle scenario, trying not to get hit and destroying any mafia that got in her path. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the dinner hall. It still stood in all it's natural splendor, despite the horrific crimes that were taking place within it, the battle seemed equally placed at the moment. Around the same amount of mafia and good guys. The fightin died down as Nachomamma slammed the heavy door behind them. They all turned to stare at her.
"So, young sorceress, you think you can beat me?" An old, demonic like man, spoke up. "Stand aside!" He yelled and a the middle of the room was cleared.

"Well." Hayl spoke cooly and calmly, pacing up and down, nobody would have guessed that she was doing this in order to place herself over the source. "I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass all the way from here to the moon and back." She felt a surge of magic tingle up and down her body, through to her finger tips ready for use.

"I'm sure, I'm sure." The mafia boss chuckled, obviously taunting her. "Now, little girl, are you ready to play with the big boys?"

Hayl called a fireball into her hand and held a defensive stance, "As ready as I ever will be." she spoke, throwing the fireball at him, which he dodged earlier.

"Foolish child!" The man laughed at her as he dodged, "you're puny fireball tricks are no match for my raw energy!" He threw a jolt of blue light at her, which hit her shield with such force that she fell to the floor - the mafia around her laughed loudly.

"Then i guess I'll just have to fight fire with fire." She grinned at him, evilly.

In the space of two seconds, she was surround by a ball of brilliant violent light which radiated pure magical energy. She expanded it across the room, burning any mafia that got in the way into cinders. She hoped it would hit the mafia boss, too but she wasn't in luck. He had his own energy ball surrounding him. For a while it seemed like the power between them both was equal, sparks flew, both obtained injuries. It went on for at least an hour, Hayl began getting enhausted, she fell to her knees. It seemed like the mafia boss had won. But then, she drew up the whole of the rest of her power and threw every last bit of it at him...and the room exploded in a ball of fire.

Hayl gasped. She had remembered part of the earlier prophecy that the Water's of the Future had showed her. Just like last time, there will be a massive battle and very few people would survive. Except, this time, she wasn't meant to fight in it. This wasn't her battle to fight...for once. She jumped up from her spot on the floor and tried to make haste back to the classroom.

-------

Meanwhile, back in Room 233, paranoia had began setting in. It was any wonder that this hadn't started happening sooner, though. But, they were sorcerers, they were meant to be calm and cool in all situations. There was no way that they could decide who was going to win and who was going to lose this - it was just too difficult a choice. They shouldn't be put in the position where they have to kill one of their own in order to save their own lives. The innocents each felt a certain amount of betrayal. This was somebody that they had probably grown up with, had learnt magic together, eating meals in the hall with them. And all the while, they had been planning this. This callous occassion in which they hoped to wipe out the whole of the magic kind and take control over both the magic world and the human world. Maybe even heaven and hell - the breach of the wards surrounding those pathways in was strong in the Temple. If the mafia got control, there would be nothing but evil and chaos ruining the streets and villages...
That said, they couldn't figure out the best person to kill. They hoped to leave it for another day and make a better, informed decision.

Day Eight ends in a No Lynch.[/i]

It is now Night Eight, Night ends Tuesday 30th at 9pm GMT+1...stupid daylight savings time waking me up at 4am this morning...any actions not submitted by then will be forgone.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1676 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Haylen »

Not for the first time, Hayl ran through the corridors, trying to get to Room 233. It reminded her of when she was originally running to the classroom, actually. Both times had been in life or death situations. Now there was no one to punish her for running in the halls and being a possible hazard to people who are walking in them. To be honest, Hayl always believed they should have been lucky she never used an electric scooter or a motorbike in this corridors...not that she hadn't been tempted to.

If she managed to get to the classroom, she would be able to warn them that the mafia are going to attack and they must prepare for a massive battle...and hope they all survive. If she found out who that last mafia member was, she was going to strangle him to death herself. Hayl had had about enough of their nonsense, and to make it worse, she found their actions very rude. She ran faster, trying not to alert any mafia people that may be lurking in the shadows or around the corner

Too late.

Hayl tripped on a wire trap that had been set and tumbled over. Her head hit the corner of the table rendering her helpless and unconscious...

--------

She estimated that 4 or 5 hours had passed since she had last been awake, after Hayl arose from the land of the unconscious. She felt a large bump on her dead where she had hit the table earlier. But, she feared opening her eyes because she knew it meant that the mafia would notice and she would be tortured for hours on end. That was the game they played last time she had been taken from the courtyard, 3 years previous. She had been very lucky to make it out alive. This meant that once again, she would have to think of a clever way in which to escape. Perhaps, this also lay in the prophecy she had received when she had last looked into the Waters? Maybe it was the solution for her to escape. In the darkness of her cold, damp prison, Hayl tried to remember...

She remembered looking into a field, one that she had first thought was empty. Hayl realised it hadn't been. Standing opposite her, there had been a tall, bright figure with angelic like features. It was giving her a warning. A warning that, no matter how hard she tried to take them out, the mafia would never be defeated. However, it is her destiny to try to beat them whenever she can. If she managed to fulfill this destiny, those who have died will be reborn as they once were. Time would restart as though it had never happened and she would be reunited with her family. If she won, she would be able to see all her friends again as they once were - happy and carefree. Not covered in blood. Maybe angel's did exist afterall...

Hayl smiled to herself. In order for that to happen, though, she would have to die.
Deciding it was worth a shot, Hayl did a very simple teleportation spell, which would send her back to the Mirror Room if it worked...surprisingly, it did. How could those mafia idiots have been so stupid? They were meant to be criminal masterminds, and yet they didn't realise a sorceress might try to use teleportation magic against them. She grinned at their stupidity as she stood up from the ground and brushed herself down. Back in the Mirror Room, she was. Back in her sanctuary.

She heard an explosion, the whole building shook. It was that of the power of a small earthquake. Hayl made sure the door was closed tight, before sitting down in front of her favourite mirror. She wished she would fight with her friends, but that wasn't possible in the current situation. She had already been half kidnapped when she had tried to help them the last time.

All she could do now, was wait for her death...

-----------

The High Monk held his head in his hands, straining to understand what was going on. He was reading the old scriptures, the ones that were meant to foretell major life threatening problems and give the solution to them. He had found the one he was after - the rip in reality this year - but he didn't understand what it was telling him that he should do. He translated it to mean that he had to kill the person who create the problem. But that meant that the person who needed to die was Hayl...he didn't think he could kill her. He had been having dreams in which he committed the same crime, unbeknownst to him, this was also the dream that the remaining students were having aswell.

If he killed her, he would be hailed a hero. But, he would not be human anymore, it took much hate to be able to take another persons life and then to survive the deep regret would still be devastating on the soul.

But if he had to kill her, he would.

------------

One Year EarlierHayl silently closed the door behind her, trying to go unnoticed by the teacher. She didn't want him to know that she was late, especially as it was the first class of the year. Imagine the reputation it would give her! Such a bad impression, especially from the only surviving student from the previous Temple. She liked to keep up the belief that she may be a hero - even though she had doubted it herself. She had only won the last mafia war due to sheer common sense and luck.

"Hayl!" She heard a yell.

"Dammit." She whispered under her breath, so much for stealth.

"You're late! On your first day!" The teacher glared at her.

"Yeah, about that. I was in the nurses bays, I was feeling sick. I'm all better now though." Hayl replied, lying through her teeth.

The teacher looked at her dubiously, but allowed her to take her seat without any further questions.

She noticed lots of new faces, in fact, the only one she recognised what Nacho and that was only because of what happened in the last war. Now he was a fully fledged sorcerer like herself. She took the only desk remaining and observed the rest of the class. They looked happy and peaceful, pleased to be there and excited at the opportunity to learn magic. The girl she had sat down next to, Maemuki - her name was - chatted quite amiably to her and pointed to a few people she knew, naming them as Dramonic, camn and Anon. She had better get to know them, she was going to be spending the whole of the year of them and they would have to put up with her reckless acts. Might aswell make friends before all that.

To Hayl, they seemed to joyful for the Temple. But then again, they weren't here, they hadn't experienced what had happened before. They didn't truly know of the ghosts of memories past.

Hayl slumped back against the wall in the Mirror Room, her memories drifting back to a time when she had been happy and every body had been forgiving. She just needed to keep herself awake for a little while longer, then she would be able to sleep for an eternity.

For today, she was safe in the knowledge that nobody had yet died.

You have til the 4th to lynch.

My computer is being jerky.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1746 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Haylen »

IT'S THE FINAL VOTECOUNT!

SpyreX- Anon, Pulindar (2)
Anon- SpyreX, xReckoner (2)

Not Voting- ( 0)

with 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

A deadline has been reached. As SpyreX reached 2 votes first...you have:

She could feel them coming. Their coldness, yet remorse, screaming at her. This was one of those days that Hayl was glad she had inherited her fathers empathic abilities. She knew they were coming to kill her, but she also knew that they didn't want to and would never be able to forgive themselves. It scared her a little bit, the thought of dying. Would it hurt her when the blade entered her stomach? Would she even be able to commit the act herself? There were some questions where the speculation of the answer would do no good and was not the kind of knowledge that anybody should be seeking.

She took one last look around the room, her favourite place in the whole world. This was her new utopia and her death bed. She was glad that it was to happen here rather than any unfamiliar place. The surroundings were pleasant and beautiful. She felt totally at peace here. It was truly ironic that this would also be the place where she drew her last breath. She could sense her classmates surprise, if anybody else had known they were going to be killed and that they were unable to run away, the would have been driven insane by now. Then again, maybe Hayl was insane.

She looked in one of the many mirrors to see her own puzzled reflection staring back at her. The young girl appeared to be very pale, she had sleepless rings around her eyes and was very fatigued. If the nurse had seen her like this, she would have taken her straight to the sick bay, given her some medicine and put her to bed. That wasn't going to happen now though, the nurse was dead. She had seen her lifeless body on the way down to the classroom on numerous occassions.

Hayl started to grow panicky, she would never be able to say goodbye to her "friends" back at home or her remaining relatives. She could sneak out of one of the many hidden passageways leading to this room, but she knew that it would be against what had been destined for her. But then, could fate be changed? She head footsteps in the corridor - they were nearly here. Soon she would have to face her fears and bring reality bad to normal. Hayl tried taking some deep breaths to calm herself, there was nothing she could do to change this, so why should she fight it?

However, this did not stop her from gasping when the door crashed open revealing three of her classmates: Pulindar, Anon and Reckoner.

She spoke quietly, but confidently as the walked over to her silently, surrounding her. "You succeeded in your task?"

They nodded.

Reckoner told her just as quietly "We know we have to kill you, Hayl. There's no other way in which we can return the universe back to what it once was. We've all seen it in our dreams."

Hayl ignored him, "SpyreX was mafia?"

Pulindar smiled weakly at her, "Yes, he was. He was a tracker to them. A spy. We've won this battle, Hayl."

She smiled back at him "Good to hear. And about this whole killing me thing. I've decided I'm not going to put any of you through this." She drew a short dagger that had been concealed in her pocket and held it in front of her.

What happened next surprised her though.

There was another bang of the door and the High Monk strided in. He seemed to be almost in tears. "Hayl." He addressed her. "We need to sort this."

Hayl's face was completely encased in a look of pure rage. "I have nothing to talk to you about. It was my fault! All of it! You've bee putting the blame on me for everything for 14 years!"

The High Monk gave a wince and a pained look came over him, "The fire. It wasn't you're fault. You were just angry and for good reason. I'm sorry we were short with you."

"I killed mother and Riley." She responded, not looking at her classmates. They were all just stood their silently, staring at the scene in front of them.

The High Monk sighed and replied, "You were a child. You didn't intend on harming them."

"What about Nonnie!" Hayl raised her voice to a choking yell.

"I forgot that's what you used to call her, you couldn't say Harmony as a toddler, so you stuck to 'Harmnonnie' or just 'Nonnie'." The High Monk chucked, "In all seriousness, Harmony's death wasn't your fault either. It was those monsters who kidnapped you. I can see why you thought I blamed you though, I'm sorry. I should have remembered that even though the majority of my family was dead, I still had a young daughter to take care of. I love you."

By the time her father had finished speaking, Hayl had tears running down her cheeks. That was the first time she could remember him ever showing her any sort of affection. Her father held his arms open wide and she walked in them giving him a big hug and hiding her face in his shoulder.

He whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry, Hayl. Please forgive me."

Immediately after, she felt a sharp pain between her shoulder blades. She heard the sound of metal as two knives hit the floor - one of them her own, the other the one her father was hiding.

She slid to the ground, in her fathers arms. Lights were spinning around her and she could barely make out the High Monk's words between sobs when he said "We won, Hayl. We won."

Then, the whole world faded into white.

-------------

The light dimmed and she was able to see again. Hayl stood in that bright green field that she had played in as a child, and had seen in the prophecy. She was dressed in a long white gown, her hair hung loose around her shoulders. She was quite bewildered at this place.

"I've been waiting, Hayl." A soft voice spoke.

Hayl spun round and an angelic figure stood before her. The one she had recognised from the Waters. "What just happened?" She asked "My destiny will not be complete! I didn't kill myself! She said angrily.

"Don't worry, child." The figure said, "Your destiny is set in stone. Let me explain. You became part of your fathers heart again when you died, and he did yours. Therefore, he was part of you - a part of you that killed you. It's just a technicality."

"I see. Well? What happens now?" She asked confrontationally.

The angel smiled at her "You must fulfill your fate. The universe you were just part of will be reset. It will be like the past 14 years had never happened, the only difference is that you will not be born. All of your friends will return to life and be brought back to their original state. You? You will be sent to a new universe. Somewhere that needs you to help them defeat the mafia."

The girl nodded at the angel accepting what it was telling her. She was pleased that her classmates would be reborn and that they wouldn't remember anything that had happened. "Will I remember?" She asked. "What's happened, I mean."

The angel gave her a curious look, "I am unsure of this. You may remember some things. You may remember everything over time. I am sorry I cannot answer your question."

Hayl shrugged her shoulders.

"Will I ever see them again?" She asked quietly.

"Maybe, one day you will go back to that world. Maybe you will not. You most certainly will not see them in any other universe I send you to."

Nodding, Hayl prepared herself to be sent to a completely different place. "I'm not scared, you know? This is meant to happen." She smiled at the angel.

"I know you're not. You'll do your best. Good luck, Hayl."

The angel waved it's hand and the world faded into white again.

----------

Hayl found herself in a place that seemed familiar to her but she couldn't remember where from. There was a big temple that was no longer in use to her left and a sign with the name on the village to her right.

"Terra Nixor." She read aloud, "Lstin for Earth's Struggle."

This was going to be an interesting universe.

You have lynched SpyreX, he was a Mafia Tracker!

Congratulations Town! You won!

Please please please dont lock the thread til i finish ALL my flavor...

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1753 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Haylen »

Setup
Nilly

1. Parama
2. McZombie
3. Ythan
4. CSL
5. Miserable at Best
6. A Clergyman with a Hoop
7. Anon
8. Weaboo

Pro Town PR

Godfather - Camn
JailKeeper - Maemuki
Gun Smith - Dramonic
Super Saint - Drippereth
Miller - Yosarian2

Mafia

1. Nachomamma8
2. Nikanor
Mafia Tracker - SpyreX
Mafia Godfather - KMD

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1754 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Haylen »

Explanations* On the subject of the Town Godfather, every force has an equal but opposite reaction. So they Town GF was exactly the same as the Mafia's: Investigation Immune and had a kill. It comes up as no-gun with the Gunsmith target.

* Only people who would come up possitive to the Gunsmith were the goons and mafia tracker.

* Miller through a spanner in the works quite a bit.

Town and mafia played well! Lol, my first modded town win.

*Awaits Ether's scolding for the setup*

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1757 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Haylen »

camn wrote:PS.. I was the vig.
AND .. I told you guys there was no-reveal!! :)
Yes, she was basically an Investigation Immune Vig, hehehe :3

I'm glad you found it fun =)

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1800 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

Post by Haylen »

Anon wrote:<3 Mastin.
This. But Pul aint a Mastin alt, I would know. lol.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”