LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

Macrophage (6) - Voidedmafia, Debonair Danny DiPietro, rhinox, 4nxi3ty, hiplop, fishythefish
funkybike1 (3) - Sleepless Assassin, Lastsurvivor, kortul
Voidedmafia (1) - Macrophage
Lastsurvivor (1) - nachomamma8
Debonair Danny DiPietro (1) - Alicewondering
Alicewondering (1) - funkybike1

With 13 votes in play it takes 7 to lynch
funkybike1 has requested replacement
Due to the replacement, deadline will be extended to April 9th, 7PM PST. The deadline will not be extended beyond this point
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 398, Macrophage wrote:Hi everyone :)

I don't have time to read through right now, but will soon.

And don't hammer me.

Vote: VoidedMafia

Bad vote is bad; yes it is.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 398, Macrophage wrote:Hi everyone :)

I don't have time to read through right now, but will soon.

And don't hammer me.

Vote: VoidedMafia

Soon better be, like, soon. Don't stall.

But yeah nobody hammer until he reads. (
Looking at you, FUNKY
)
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I think I know why NewMaleeMoaner voted. I'll wait for his answer though.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

UNVOTE: , because of the following.

@Macro: you are most probably going to get lynched today. Bad luck, and please be scum. If you are town, the most important thing to do is to check on your last will. You want to give your vote to town, and preferably competent town. If you have time to read the game, great. If not, pick from this list of townies:

Me, Rhinox, LS, Nacho

Particularly me.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

*ignores Macrophage's vote*

Funky just moved closer to being a viable lynch now (as in, more than a deadline lynch). Malee's slot is still much better.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Macrophage
Macrophage
Goon
Macrophage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Post by Macrophage »

Page 1:

I feel bad for Alice.
Fishy, Nacho and Debonair look town.

Page 2:

LastSurvivor's question to Debonair is bad.
Rhinox looks town.
Actually LastSurvivor's question isn't bad, but Rhinox raises good points.
Good vote from 4nxiety
Eh, Fishy's vote doesn't make sense, but he's likely town for other stuff.

I think is scummy. Voting Rhinox (following prob-town Fishy's vote) for serious-looking reasons, except accusations that Rhinox's posts are fluff and the inconsistency being made out to be much more significant than it should be, seem like scum just using ~bad stuff~ against him and not actually trying to find scummy stuff.

Page 3:

Top of LastSurvivor's is really awkward. It's like he feels he has to consider Rhinox less scummy, but can't unvote because of the possible "You voted and then unvoted right after Fishy did!" opportunism accusations he would think he'd get.

The unvote in 59 makes me less confident, (I wouldn't think scum would want to unvote when asked to) but I still think he's scum.

Why is Alice last on everybody's will???

LastSurvivor's sleepless vote isn't good either. It's like he's always making sure he has reasoning for everything he does, but the reasons for his suspicions don't seem like town scumhunting and more like formulaic scum ~scumhunting~.

Page 4:

Again with the scummy reasoning.

@Sleepless Was Fishy suspicion still vibe-based at this point?

It looks like I'll be voting Lastsurvivor.

Page 5:

I don't like hiplop's but I don't think he can be scum with LastSurvivor.

Um... Kortul's top of is all "Look how town I am!" but the number of no reads (or equivalent) make this questionable.

In LS is telling SA to expand on his scumreads except it doesn't sound like he's actually interested. More of a "you should do this because that's what townies should do" feel. I think this is scummy.

4nxiety expresses my feelings exactly, and I'm liking hiplop's response too.
End of Page 5/Top of page 6- LS's posting is townish (The whole asking about Rhinox thing)

Page 6:

Funkybike's : As opposed to Rhinox, I don't like his "defence" of Malee. There's no real opinion there and I think it could be scum trying to distance from the wagon (maybe a scumbuddy on it or just for towncred?) without actually making any attempt to stop it.

Hmm, I'm getting less of a scumread on LS, but I'm not sure whether I'm willing to let it go.

Page 7:

Nacho's vote is :D

Ok, I don't like LS's wagon jump. Explanation of previous defence is slightly scummy, and using other's reasoning while making it sound like his own is scummy.
And those questions like "why is it fake?" "Why is it not genuine?" infuriate me and I'm not even the one being asked. And this may sound unlikely, but when I have found someone really irritating before, they've been scum.

Kortul's looking more like town, but:
At around What exactly were your thoughts on Malee? Why did you not want to contribute them to discussion?

Ugh sorry, this is taking me longer than I thought it would, and I'm taking a break for now. Also, I've seen Malee's posts and I think I would be able to explain why she was town if people want me too.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

It'd be better if you started with why you voted me off the bat before launching into a re-read. Just about everyone who saw it is going, "What the fuck?" and I'm still trying to figure out how much of that is OMGUS.

(and before you point to my previous vote, I mean ignore as in I'm considering myself to be voteless atm, not that I'm completely ignoring the vote itself nor the post it's in)

Macrophage
Macrophage
Goon
Macrophage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by Macrophage »

Well I would say that I didn't actually put any thought at all into the vote and just did it for fun, but now that I've gotten these lovely posts in response to it, I'm not so sure I want to :D
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Uh-huh.

This wagon just looks better and better.

Macrophage
Macrophage
Goon
Macrophage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Post by Macrophage »

Why does the number of people that went "What the fuck?" matter?

What does OMGUS have to with anything?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

1st was an observation about the reactions, and a potentially-subtle-but-maybe-not-so-subtle hint for you to explain yourself.

2nd was me being undecided on how I should write off that vote: Scummy or OMGUS-y. 408 helped with that, though.

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Hmmm. Not particularly liking Vincent's reaction here. What's the problem with the vote or with 408? And note the options he gives us - the vote was scum or OMGUS. No possibility of it being serious for any reason other than OMGUS.

Haven't really seen anything from Macro that alters my read on that slot.
Macrophage
Macrophage
Goon
Macrophage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 am

Post by Macrophage »

Continuing on...

Page 7:

Fishy in Why are you more interested in lynching Malee before getting a replacement than actually seeing if a replacement better informs your read?

Page 8:

I'm quite liking Kortul.
Would be interested to see what Debonair's read of Nacho is now. Guess I'll have to wait.
4nxiety is freaky, except I'm not really feeling Alice-scum. It's not
that
bad though.

Hmmm, Sleepless's loss of Fishy suspicion looks too simple/easy/sudden (can't really find the right word), but I think they're both town otherwise.

Page 9:

I'll have to ISO 4nxiety. I've been thinking he was town mostly because of how he often said exactly what I was thinking. Sleepless' case is intriguing though.
Actually 4nxiety's lack of response to sleepless calling him scum out of the blue is interesting and his next post looks a bit like trying hard to look town after being suspected. I'll sort him out later.

Page 10:

Debonair has become less impressive to me.
@Anyone who has played with Debonair-town or Debonair-scum before, how does his play compare?

4nxiety's response in seems a bit townish, but I'm not very sure.

Page 11:

Hmm, I'll probably ISO LS after, but I'm starting to think he's town.
And now Rhinox is freaky too haha.
Ok, I've decided LS is a townread.

If anyone thinks that my earlier points on LS are significant, please say so

I like the Debonair point, but I actually could see it as either town or scum depending on ~stuff~. I really want an answer to my meta question now.
I like Debonair's argument regarding Hiplop's vote.

Actually
Debonair, how do you think your play here compares to your usual town play?

I've been feeling a bit iffy about Rhinox. Read under consideration.

Page: 12

Alice vote in is interesting. Significance depends on later actions.

Ok, so Alice votes Hiplop based on one silly thing with what I now see as a scummy comment. Hiplop posts afterward. Alice posts and does nothing about it. Originally I thought this was not meant as a serious vote and was for some other reason, but if she's saying she actually suspects hiplop because of it, I'll have to reconsider her.

Page 13:

Hmm ok. Alice unvotes. This makes it less bad, but I'm still concerned about that initial vote.

Alice, how serious was your initial vote on hiplop?

LS's next post is good and has me thinking.

Alice's response is quite townish though. I think I'll go back to my townread.

Page 14:

(Also on 13 I think) I'm seeing 4n as town again, although I probably will look over the ISO.

I'm not liking Rhinox's change of vote from hiplop after fishy says they are town v town. I could see him as scum thinking "Well I don't need to be involved in
that
anymore." Still, I'm really waiting for the chance to ISO him before changing my townread.

15:

Debonair, did your vote on theo have anything to do with Voided?

16:

Thank you Kortul! You are the only one with actual sense.

Ok, I'm pretty much done reading. I'm not up to anymore right now and will post thoughts later, but at the moment I'm thinking of lynching Voided. I'd rather not lynch funky because I really want to see his replacement.

The main things making me think Voided is scum are recent.

First, the "*ignores Macrophage's vote*" appears like scum concerned with having the negative attitude required (apparently) for a scumread, but it seems really unnecessary for town. Plus, the amendment in 207 is too self-conscious. The comment that my wagon gets better and better strikes me as scummy too, but I don't really know how to explain it.

I have to go and don't have any more time now, but thoughts on Voided and Vincent would be appreciated.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 412, Fishythefish wrote:Hmmm. Not particularly liking Vincent's reaction here.

I think you mean voided, right? (oh wait voided is vincent nevermind)

In post 405, Voidedmafia wrote:*ignores Macrophage's vote*

Funky just moved closer to being a viable lynch now (as in, more than a deadline lynch). Malee's slot is still much better.

What? Why? because funky replaced out? Thats almost always null, but in this case, why would scum funky replace out instead of just hammering like he was threatening to do? That doesn't make sense at all.

Mac, you've said a bunch of stuff, but I don't see it as anything scum couldn't have put together after replacing into your position.

Do you see anything scummy about voided/vincent other than stuff that happened on the last page? I noticed through all your big catchup posts, you didn't address vincent/voided at all other than this page stuff.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@Macro re: Malee quicklynch. Well, firstly I never thought we were going to get a quicklynch - which makes it a bit less serious because I didn't have to weigh the pros and cons. But the reason I might have led a quicklynch on Malee if it was plausible is that everyone always forgets replacees (case in point: noone's mentioned Malee for pages, and I bet hardly anyone is really thinking about her when voting you), and I thought Malee was too scummy to be forgotten.

@Rhinox: yeah, meant Voided. What do you think of him, here and in the rest of the game?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: Lastsurvivor
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 415, Fishythefish wrote:@Rhinox: yeah, meant Voided. What do you think of him, here and in the rest of the game?

Well I don't think this most recent conversation reflects well on voided at all. I sorta hinted at my feelings about vincent/voided previously when I unvoted vincent - basically, I had a couple vincent posts stuck in my head which caused me to vote him. I remembered him being wishy-washy about his feelings on my alignment in this post, but in the context of his whole iso he seems to have maintained a consistent read of me. And I also remembered this post and felt it was kinda just stirring the pot between me/hiplop when almost everyone else was calling for us to move on. But again, in the whole iso that doesn't look as serious as I thought. A little while back, I was thinking voided's first few posts were a decent entry to the game and a big improvement on the slot. Looking back at those posts now, I'm not so sure now. I don't get why he felt the need to spend so much effort explaining indifference to a funky lynch, rather than just focusing on who he suspected.

Idk, I'm having a tough time being confident of reads in this game. Its like, I see big posts from mac up there and now I'm starting to have doubts about lynching the slot, even though big posts shouldn't mean anything about alignment.

Which reminds me to address:
In post 413, Macrophage wrote:I'm not liking Rhinox's change of vote from hiplop after fishy says they are town v town. I could see him as scum thinking "Well I don't need to be involved in that anymore." Still, I'm really waiting for the chance to ISO him before changing my townread.

That wasn't really the case at all, so you probably didn't read closely. I still don't like hiplop, but after stating my case, then restating it, then asking others to restate my case so I'm convinced they understand what I'm saying - if after all that the majority of the players I feel are more likely town are telling me to give it up and start considering other options, then its no longer productive to keep focused on hiplop. I have to admit to myself that maybe my case isn't as strong as I thought.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

NewMaleeMoaner, yeah, the fish suspicion was vibe-based.

Also just throwing out there, I agree with fish about void's reaction to the joke vote, which I figured that was what that was.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 413, Macrophage wrote:Actually
Debonair, how do you think your play here compares to your usual town play?

It feels normal to me but I'm obviously biased by insider information.

In post 413, Macrophage wrote:
Debonair, did your vote on theo have anything to do with Voided?

Nope.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 412, Fishythefish wrote:Hmmm. Not particularly liking Vincent's reaction here. What's the problem with the vote or with 408? And note the options he gives us - the vote was scum or OMGUS. No possibility of it being serious for any reason other than OMGUS.

Well, at the time he was like, "Hai, I'm here, btw, vote voided" and there was no indication as to why he voted me, hence my reaction. So while it could've been just a joke, I had no way of knowing that. Then in 408 he's like, "chillax, it's just a joke!" and quite frankly, I don't know why you'd throw at a joke vote at this point because they make no sense. I don't care if you're going to call me some sort of hard-hat or whatever, but we're at the point where we really can't just say "lolol vote: x lolol" and expect it to be pushed under the rug or somesuch.

re *ignores* and the clarification: Maybe I'm biased because I wrote it, but that really doesn't look like "concerned scum", though if you can explain why that's so I'm all ears. As for the clarification, meh. Felt like it could be interpreted in some ways that I didn't want it to.

re funky: His wagon looked better because he came in, said "Hey, I'm hammering soon!" and nothing else about anything. 'course, that was before I noticed he had replaced out in the replacements thread, but I still don't like it.

a4: I can assume you're voting because of Macro's suspicions?

re indifference: Funky appeared to be the main lynch candidate at the time I replaced in (though theo was an alternate or near there, I think), and I wanted to address that current issue before going through ISO's to look for my primary suspect.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I will be back to normal self by tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hm.

I find the fact that I'm the focus of Macro's first catch up post unsettling. I'm just wondering if it's because I had the most posts at the time and he decided to latch on to every word I said. He accuses a lot of my cases of being overblown, but they're early game cases. They're going to be based on weak things if they're two pages in. And why did he flip flop after all that attention he put on me? I don't think I've acted any more townie since the game started.

In general, I just find that the catch up post starts to say less and less. And like someone already said, he wants to vote for someone that isn't mentioned at all in the post.

I'm fine with a macro lynch.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: macrophage
L-2

In post 416, 4nxi3ty wrote:
unvote, vote: Lastsurvivor

I'm just gonna assume this is a joke vote. Unless, of course, you're going to justify it with a case that I haven't already picked apart and blown out of the water.

When you do that, feel free to call back. Otherwise, plz submit a serious vote.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:26 am

Post by kortul »

In post 406, Macrophage wrote:
At around What exactly were your thoughts on Malee? Why did you not want to contribute them to discussion?
Strange question. I gave my thoughts on Malee in a reads post 112 (which you obviously saw), do you think they magically changed after just one post from her? I asked some questions, but they remained unanswered since she left.

We already know what have happened in the game, and now we know your brief notes on some posts, but where are your conclusions?
Macrophage
Macrophage
Goon
Macrophage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Macrophage »

Alice: Knowing that I hadn't read anything, what made you think to ask the "What makes VM scummy?" question.

Debonair: How is it bad exactly?

Fishy: I don't want to be lynched today.

About Vincent: There were a couple of things that I thought were town about him and a couple of things that made me think scum.

Voided: I actually have a townread on LS.
And, That's the reaction I would expect from scum, it shows that you have something to hide, that you're worried that a vote on you is serious. I would expect town's reaction to the vote to be one of indifference, or at least asking the reason for it since it would likely not be serious from their PoV.

Can people vote Voided please?

LastSurvivor: What has made you aware of how townie your posts are?

I'll sort out what I think of people now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”