Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

/confirm

VOTE: Emogirl for taking the first post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 7, kabooooom wrote:
vote:garmr

for taking the first vote!
:P Let the games begin.
I sense an a ulterior motive to voting me Like finding me sexy, looking at my awesomeness or just wanting a hug. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 14, emogirl123 wrote:you should, considering that you are scum, it is your objective to gain my approval. learn to play pls
Starting to think I shall keep my vote on emo girl.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

Because your saying that he is a scum read yet you didn't vote him and your Ateing like hell.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:02 am

Post by Garmr »

the ateing comes in posts after through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 22, emogirl123 wrote:I can vote people for arbitrary reasons as well. For instance: VOTE: Garmr because he felt the need to explicitly state that his vote is no longer
suuuper
RVS for an arbitrary reason.

That's terribly weak though so no, I will not oblige.

UNVOTE:
You got to step out and vote someone. If you think my reasoning weak then vote me you might be able to start a wagon. You'll gain information when you start a wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 26, emogirl123 wrote:VOTE: emogirl123 here you go.
Better yet since your new do you know what a day-vig is. It's a townie that kills someone during the day phase.

daykill emogirl
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Garmr »

emo your already dead I shoot you would you like to give us some last words before the mod kills you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Garmr »

so were you scum or town emo.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Garmr »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vigilante
Under varitions day vig and this is what it says.
One of the most coveted variations of this ability is the Dayvig, which is a Vigilante that can kill during the Day. Depending on the game, the Dayvig may be able to submit its kill privately, or it may be forced to declare its kill publicly. Daykills are not normally stoppable by active abilities, so Dayvigs are considerably more potent than ordinary Vigilantes.
from the wiki.

Emo I just wacked you out the ballpark your gone out of here dead. The mod will kill you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 34, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 24, emogirl123 wrote:If I were making an honest attempt to data-mine with my vote, my first priority isn't to explicitly state that my vote is no longer RVS.
This is because the vote has already been placed.

I wouldn't feel the need to explicitly state that the vote is no longer RVS, that is completely trivial. I place RVS votes only to data mine, but that is my play style. I just can't see why someone would say, "oh my vote is serious now", without contributing any new information. The vote just ended up being another garbage vote.

Extreme dislike.
Because of the way your acting. I felt you needed some more pressure and you started become flaily when you shouldn't it's early game. I don't understand why town would react the way you did with just two votes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 43, emogirl123 wrote:
V
an
i
lla Townie

Garmr needs to address why he voted for me yet made no comment on kaboooom's reasons for voting me, and dropped vote for reasons of AtE.
If that's all you wanted then word it better I thought I answered your question clearly.

I liked kablamo vote on you and I didn't see him drop his vote on you after he voted so can you please explain what you mean by dropped vote to clear confusion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 49, emogirl123 wrote:You dropped your vote on me because of AtE. Typo.

Here is my meta.
In post 49, Dessew wrote:In the meantime, emogirl is being jumpy and her joking (I guess those are intended to be jokes) seems forced.
UNVOTE: Paschendale
VOTE: emogirl123
Hint: He was scum.

I retract my stupidity.

UNVOTE:
You probably guessed by now my daykill was faked. I saw the amount of games you did and thought I'd give it a shot to sort you out. I underestimated you because your newer and you didn't fall for it. Reading your games after this post I can see the ate is null sign with you. I really wish you would play against DBG (Drippinggoofball) She plays very emotional so it would be funny to watch you two go at it. (Send me a pm when this happens)
In post 52, Sotty7 wrote:/confirm.

Lets not spam the thread if none of these votes are counting. Plus the three of you are probably town anyway.
I disagree with this we are putting out a lot of information before the game begins and pretty much destroyed the rvs stage early on which I like so I don't see a reason for stopping the discussion.

Also what makes you think we three are town can you give us a reason?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 56, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 55, Garmr wrote:You probably guessed by now my daykill was faked.
Weren't you a little shocked when you realized that non of your scum partners were PRs?
Yeh totally shocked I was even more shocked when I unlynchable godfather in vanilla only game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Garmr »

I rolled

ebwop
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 60, emogirl123 wrote:Who said it was a vanilla only game?
Mod did

In post 0, Huntress wrote:Spoiler: Role PMs
As this is a vanilla game these are the only roles:
Townie PM wrote:
You are a Vanilla Townie. You have two weapons; your brain and your vote. Keep active and use both to the best of your ability.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Mafia PM wrote:
You are a Mafia Goon. Your partners are XXX and XXX.

During the pre-game confirmation stage and each night you may confer with your partners in this Quick Topic.

Each night you and your partners may choose one player to kill.

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Off topic but
I am liking this player list already I think emogirl's spunk is going to keep people talking this game.

It's got a mixture of newer players and oldies which I think will be a great learning experience. It's not often a game like this appears something that draws you in and keeps you intrigued.

I only wish fferylt and mollie were in this game to.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 78, emeraldemon wrote:Hi team. I am very new, I have exactly one finished game (here if you're curious). I will try to keep up though.
In post 70, Slandaar wrote: I have an inkling that it's multiball.
Can this happen in a vanilla game? The signup post just says "no PRs", so I guess it is still possible, as well as maybe serial killer or something similar?

And

VOTE: Acidic_TACO

because you are at the top of the page.
Fresh meat how sweet I see your link to as a message saying this me this town read up and go easy on me. Also even through slaandar brought up wifom of multiball with out going to the night phase (Bad slandy) you responded with more wifom.

The question you should of asked was what makes you think it's multiball?

btw you played with pirate mollie isn't she just doll :P. Pirate mollie and fferylt are mentors to me when it comes to mafia but my play style is radically different to theirs.

So my question to you is what do you think of bulba's vote on you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 85, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:I'd take Slandaar's post as sorta scummy but probs a mistake.

VOTE: Nobody Special

No matter if he's town or scum, his lynch will benefit town. (I kno dis)
Why mention slaandar's post as scummy if you think it was probally a mistake?
In post 90, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 89, Aegor wrote:
In post 88, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 77, Aegor wrote:VOTE: The Goodfather

I know for sure because my PM says he is scum.
Sweet. You're bussing your buddy?

VOTE: Aegor
Whoah. Way to make completely unfounded accusations.

VOTE: Brian Skies
Well considering the fact that the only way in hell you could know who's a scum is if you are a scum then his reason makes alot more sense...
Situation
What I saw was sarcasm and a bait where brian voted him for a reaction and Aegor omgused. Even through Aegor vote was suss. The way you reacted and voted Aegor was even more suss.

VOTE: Acidic_TACO
In post 83, Tebow wrote:
In post 80, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Emeraldemon

Saying stuff after game begins that could have easily been said in confirmation stage means it's only for towncred.
Yeah, this'll do.

Vote: Emeraldemon
Ok this is a sheep can you tell me in your own words why you voted emerldemon. Is there anything that stands out more about him?
In post 82, emeraldemon wrote:Re: bulba, gotta start somewhere I guess.

re: slandaar, honestly I was asking more of a rules question. There is a list of things not allowed in normal games, but I don't really know if "vanilla" carries strict rules about what it can and can't have. Looking more carefully at the first post it does say "As this is a vanilla game these are the only roles:", which makes me think it can't be multiball or have a SK.
So do you think bulba's town or scum for that vote.

Ninjaed
Aegor is starting to Look like a bit of VI instead of a an intentional bait.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:
In post 98, Tebow wrote: The sample scum role PM also says 'You are a Mafia Goon' not 'You are a [TYPE] Mafia Goon.' It seems unlikely to me Huntress would deliberately reveal the exact size of the scumteam(s).
The sample PM didn't remove type but did remove an XXX to hide how many scum there are? I see!

Maybe the sample PM wording is exactly the same as the real PM's after-all that is the point of them. Mafia Goon could be coloured to indicate the team.
In post 98, Tebow wrote: In any case - why do you believe speculating on this at this specific point in the game is useful?
What do you mean at this point in the game?

It is something to talk about, to generate discussion, that is what the point of RVS is.
We should wait till day 2 before we jump on the multiball wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 108, emogirl123 wrote:lmao where did all my votes go. Slandaar vote me please.
In post 27, Garmr wrote:Better yet since your new do you know what a day-vig is. It's a townie that kills someone during the day phase.

daykill emogirl
In post 28, emogirl123 wrote:So the premise of your vote on me is that I am new to this game. How would you react if I'm not? Is your vote still for pressure or are you scum reading me for god knows what.
Should have been clear to you by this point that I was not going to fall for a day-vig? Seriously, who would fall for a day-vig these days, especially when most people signed up for this game for the purpose of signing up for a mountainous game.
Didn't sign up for a mountingness game signed up for any random game only and got nabbed for this game when you said all your partners are vanilla.
In post 108, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 55, Garmr wrote:You probably guessed by now my daykill was faked. I saw the amount of games you did and thought I'd give it a shot to sort you out. I underestimated you because your newer and you didn't fall for it.
Of course I didn't fall for it, it should have been clear. You just spout out nonsense trying to look like you are validating new players even when it is clear that they are not new? I don't see what you were trying to accomplish other than act like you pro town without generating new content.
I have pushed players thoughts and have got motives through my way of generating content is different from your come vote for me style.
In post 117, Aegor wrote:What is the point of speculation? If we care that much, NL today and see how many people die. Otherwise, let us just proceed seeking out scummy people.

VOTE: Garmr
This a scummy post as a no lynch is a bad idea and you never point out reasoning why I you think I am scummy. This is opportunistic,omgussy and a nonsensical this where people should vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 125, Maestro wrote:I don't read that as calling for a NL, Garmr
The main point was he was using that to sneak a opportunistic vote under with out explaining himself. What do you think of his voting so far?

So everyone join the Aegor wagon or if you think I'm scum vote me let get things moving.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wow just wow. I be vocal and I get this much response.

Going to be honest I fused acidic taco and Aegor into one person in my mind for some reason. Probably not a good reason but yep it is.

But peoples reactions over me are great A lot of information came from it.

Basically emogirl defended me and bulb went full out over me. what we can get between the two if one is scum the other is not of the same alignment.
In post 186, Bulbazak wrote:We can argue about Garmr later, but we have guaranteed scum right here.
I can sort out this right here I'm town so no need for latter.
In post 187, Maestro wrote:yo Garmr, where you at bro?
I see you visited the site this afternoon, y u no post
Because you ninjaed me.

I was on this morning as well but couldn't post because I was in the middle of study.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

Still looking back over the posts and reading up and making judgements.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

Didn't say that bulb read again I said I would save you time and say I am town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

oh just reliazed my typo latter= later.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: emogirl123
Felt she is scummy after a read I'd also prefer to defend myself than have someone else defend me and if you think what I have to say is bollocks why are you town reading me.

Quick list town
Bulb

maestro

emeraldemon-This one needs a little explaining. This is based on his attitude which doesn't come as scummy to me and the interactions people have had with him make me think his bait. He also seems inquisitive bad point is he caught up in that wifomy multiscum thing.

kabooooom

scum
Emo
Aegor
Acidic taco/slandy These two are Not strong scum reads but still reads none the less.

Also to aegor
In post 129, Aegor wrote:The main point was he was using that to sneak a opportunistic vote under with out explaining himself. What do you think of his voting so far?

We are on page 6. This is a large game. What detailed explanation were you expecting?
Maybe the actual reason itself why you agreed with emo.

Also noting your relationship with EMO even through she just put words in your mouth you didn't question her straight away.

Why didn't you?

Didn't answer your other two questions because it was my stupidity for not voting you and fusing you as one person with another player and they are linked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 194, Aegor wrote:
In post 193, Garmr wrote: Maybe the actual reason itself why you agreed with emo.
What the fuck are you talking about? Are my direct responses
disagreeing
with emo somehow insufficient for you?
You did agree with emo at
In post 117, Aegor wrote:What is the point of speculation? If we care that much, NL today and see how many people die. Otherwise, let us just proceed seeking out scummy people.

She was the only one voting me and your vote came on with no reason. Which means you were sheeping a wagon and agreeing with emo
Also noting your relationship with EMO even through she just put words in your mouth you didn't question her straight away.

Why didn't you?
See above. I do not see how anyone could interpret my responses as anything close to "relationship with EMO." If this were not mountainous, I would try everything I could to have both you and Emo annihilated utterly.
You never mentioned this before bulba started scum reading emo why If you really wanted emo gone wouldn't of you voiced it earlier when you were disagreeing..
Didn't answer your other two questions because it was my stupidity for not voting you and fusing you as one person with another player and they are linked.
What other two questions?
The ones revolving around not voting you in post 129 question 1 and 3 this can be answered by me fusing you and acidic together in my mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 197, Garmr wrote:In post 117, Aegor wrote:
What is the point of speculation? If we care that much, NL today and see how many people die. Otherwise, let us just proceed seeking out scummy people.

She was the only one voting me and your vote came on with no reason. Which means you were sheeping a wagon and agreeing with emo
Not quite true just remembered a rvs vote on me. She was the only one voting me with a case (flawed but still a case.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 203, Aegor wrote:
In post 197, Garmr wrote: You did agree with emo at...She was the only one voting me and your vote came on with no reason. Which means you were sheeping a wagon and agreeing with emo
OMG unbelievable. Voting for the same person is not the same thing as conscious agreement. Did I mention emo's reasoning at all? Was there any indication whatsoever that my vote was in any way connected with hers? I did not even know whom she was voting.

By your bogus reasoning, anyone who happens to RVS someone who has previously been voted is "sheeping a wagon."

You never mentioned this before bulba started scum reading emo why If you really wanted emo gone wouldn't of you voiced it earlier when you were disagreeing.
The tone of my posts speaks for itself. Unless you are suggesting that I engage in liberal FoSes, we are done here.

In post 194, Aegor wrote:The ones revolving around not voting you in post 129 question 1 and 3 this can be answered by me fusing you and acidic together in my mind.
LINK
to them. I still have no idea what you are talking about.
Next time go back and look at your own post yourself.

quote="In post 129, Aegor"]Are you serious, Garmr? Your posts and bothered me (purely emotional reaction).

This a scummy post as a no lynch is a bad idea and you never point out reasoning why I you think I am scummy. This is opportunistic,omgussy and a nonsensical this where people should vote.
I never advocated for a NL. It is bad. And if people agree, then there is no reason to bother speculating about the number of scum groups, which is exactly what I said. My vote was not opportunistic (what opportunity), not OMGUSy (you were not voting me), and not nonsensical (what made it nonsense?).

The main point was he was using that to sneak a opportunistic vote under with out explaining himself. What do you think of his voting so far?
We are on page 6. This is a large game. What detailed explanation were you expecting?

[
quote]So everyone join the Aegor wagon or if you think I'm scum vote me let get things moving.[/quote]

You are not even ON my wagon. After all that, you are not even voting me?

I am happier than ever with my vote.[/quote]
here see the questions now?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

urls screwed up. I thought the bolded part were questions directed at me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Garmr »

How I feel this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

I got the ball rolling but not in the way I wanted to get everyone involved everyone contributing but oh well I got some town and scum reads but now people don't value opinion.
In post 247, emeraldemon wrote:# - this is actually the only post from emogirl I don't like. The rest of it is null.
# 1- garmr: "if one is scum the other is not of the same alignment." I dunno, are you sure?
# 2- Not sure if I like this vote either... or the waffly townread on me.
# - Ok Maestro is obvtown now
# 3- garmr again, you vote emogirl but you want to go back to arguing with aegor?

So... 170 aside, I don't really see anything scum in emogirl's posts. I don't think she's intentionally confusing, I think she's just confused. Not feeling great about garmr though.

vote: Garmr

@garmr I'd like to hear more about your emogirl vote please. Do you agree with bulba and maestro? Why do you think they are town?

pre-edit: i like you, ohgodmylife. Can we be friends?
I can easily anwser this
1.would a scum buddy bust so hard on another this early on in the way bulb did? I don't think so.

2.a What's not to like about my vote about think from my perspective your town and someone who's done the biggest push against you starts defending you in such a way it corrupts your defense, sets you up in such a way if you get lynched she gets the town cred.

2.b Ok i got my town read from questioning you from post 81 and 94 so the town read didn't come from no where and this shows I been considering where to place you. I know this wasn't the question you asked but you seem to think it's a town read I just slapped onto you for little reason.

3. This one is super easy and shouldn't even be a question your asking because you should know how I am going to answer. I have more than 1 scum read, in this game there are multiple scum I'm going to vote who I think my scum reads are.

I have question for anyone on my wagon.

What's my scum motive?

1.I have talked to everyone, I gave my opinions freely, Generating mass conversation

2.I have made mistakes like confusing peoples votes and posts. Pushing people on them before I realized they were mistakes. I have admitted to them and face palmed at my own stupidity.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:15 am

Post by Garmr »

I would love to be in the position I am in if I were scum but I'm not, I am a competent player I don't need defending I'm not a easy lynch and would rather be viewed as a competent player than a incompetent townie that a easy jump for scum. Even if this means I get lynched in the future at least my opinions and cases would actually be valued more than people seeing me as lynch bait townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 283, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 259, emogirl123 wrote:if her wagon ever builds, I suspect it will be a misdirection.
Hey Sotty, I have no problem with lynching Maenara when the time comes, but cut the shit please. You are misdirecting attention away from Garmr and Bulbazak over a null read, and this isn't making me happy.

I would probably like this post more if you mention yourself in that as well as at the moment most of the commotion is between the three of us. The fact yourself out is a bit disturbing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

So where do you think scum would place there vote then.

Also what do you think of Scotty.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 287, emogirl123 wrote:I suspect if Bulbazak and Garmr are both town, scum would place a vote on one of you.

If Bulbazak and Garmr have scum within, scum would make a counter push towards a easy target with a strong case.
what happens if one of us is town and the other is scum?

Also I played with manera before she rode a miller claim to end game didn't do much and got mislynched. So I will agree with you on the manera front.

Also you didn't answer what you think of scotty.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 291, Slandaar wrote:
In post 290, Garmr wrote:scotty.
Her name is Sooty get it right Garmr! Don't think star trek think Childrens TV!
From now on I will think of sooty always wearing a red shirt.

So Slandy what do you think of me this game?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Garmr »

So what do you think of sooty emo?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

bulb is probably scum because of This vital piece of evidence
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 376, The Goodfather wrote:
In post 365, Garmr wrote:bulb is probably scum because of This vital piece of evidence
:facepalm:

2 things:

1) I thought this was real evidence... fool me once and all that nonsense...

2) I have never seen rick astley before. i would have bet every dollar I have that he was black... and definitely not some pale guy with red hair...

^Is this enough to justify an OMGUS vote... its not like its a vote on him cause he voted for me... he just
really
sucks

on second thought, I don't care if its omgus. You have deserved this vote for wasting my time and ruining my image of the dude who sings that song... shame on you garmr... shame... :facepalm:

UNVOTE: Tebow

I nabbed tierce/squirrelgirl with this in a past game as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 387, Chevre wrote:
In post 384, Maestro wrote:I know. I'm just fucking confised
I don't care that it's misspelled, I have had the same reaction. I've been staring at the ceiling for like minutes, so confused by emogirl.

And it's not really that she self-voted, because I never know what to do with that. It's that she has yet again, when someone has tried to start a counterwagon to that of her own, she has gone against it. First with Maenara and now kabooooom. I don't see scum doing that.

Unvote: emogirl123
, not that I'm really pleased with emogirl's play, it's not feeling very town and it's wrecked any semblance of usefulness that Day 1 can possibly have. I do still think that lynching her would make for interesting relationship analysis, but there is no longer that same scummy feel due to her denial of two potential counterwagons to her own.

Also my computer sensed that Garmr's link was a virus and even though I know it is not it is a rickroll I still think it's really distracting and not really town either
Troll post like that are null like maestro said and I have done it as town in the past. You need to over explain your unvote way to much.
VOTE: Cheve
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 419, Brian Skies wrote:Page 17? Really? I'll catch up on Sunday.

Haven't read anything, but Albert and Garmr both get townreads for being awesome. Maenara gets one too because I still feel bad.

Emogirl can be scum for as long as I sit on her wagon. Will try to figure out why she's getting wagoned later.
You haven't earned a town read from me but you earned a read to my heart. <3
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm deciding if I should be here for any real time discussion or play league of legends.

Then I heard something magical

Captain Teemo reporting for duty.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 425, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 297, Garmr wrote:So what do you think of sooty emo?
:-/

What do you think of me? You asked this question a bunch of times.
I asked it so many times because emo wouldn't answer. But I have you as null-scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 429, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 424, Tebow wrote: BTW... I suggest people familiarise themselves with the mafia-playing norms of 2p2.net.
Let me stop you right there.....

Not just NO, but HELL NO.
Where is it mentioned emo is from there???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Ok missed that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm sorry Brian but the only read I got was Garmr early town read which you agreed with evidence is it possible to get a quick reads list.
In post 474, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 257, Garmr wrote:1.would a scum buddy bust so hard on another this early on in the way bulb did? I don't think so.
Why not? They will get a ton of towncred for it, and in a mountainous game, will make it easier for them to slide by.
But bussing a buddy on day 1 is stupid as fuck because people will look for it. It's way better to leave it to day 3 or 4 and gradually build up the bus. It requires both players to look town through but when your nail scumbuddy this way you look so much fucking townier
In post 473, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 94, Garmr wrote:What I saw was sarcasm and a bait where brian voted him for a reaction and Aegor omgused. Even through Aegor vote was suss. The way you reacted and voted Aegor was even more suss.
Well, this is an interesting conclusion.
Was I right through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Garmr »

today it's garmr can't be scum because it's his birthday day. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Albert's a slow start this game but that could be outside influences.

After a reread and thinking the game through from a new angle
I want a Brian
I think I only ever seen Brian as town and he was a lot better in those games because he actually stated his own opinion instead of what his doing now. His posting style has changed he usually tears apart a post but now his big walls don't so much

Out of post
I am a town read
get the feeling of a emo town read by the way you acted to kaboom not to sure on this one through
no sign of any scum reads.

a free town read to acidic because he figured out what you were thinking?
confused about what you thought of my post 94
Your comments to emo aren't giving her a town or scum read in this post they seem to be giving her question?
You like bulbs logic yet you didn't like Aegors post 129 they are basically saying the same thing but bulb also adding I tried to misrep aegor in some form. Also about some thing about emo knowing my alignment and that makes me scum partners with her somehow. There's more than one reason to defend a read as scum or town If she's town she genuinely thinks I'm town and if she scum she knows I'm town and and defended me to get some free town cred but did it prematurely. I thought it was the latter before but now I'm not so sure. I know your not the type to not think about all the options either
Oh you got a town read on bulba.

Post 474 didn't have much in read wise or much important information so this was hardest for me to analyze

Just a null read on manera which I can understand since last game we had together with manera miller... Oh and a town read from omgl this one has a least a bit better reasoning than the acidic taco one.
Rest were discredits and questions which probably won't go anywhere. Only question I liked the one about NS's town block and I'm not even sure if that was asked before.

UNVOTE: chev

VOTE: Brian skies

(I could still do a chev lynch but I am more confident in a Brian one now.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

@Aegors response
The fact you describes yourself as low hanging fruit is a bit pathetic in my book. If your town step up your game. If you see yourself as low hanging fruit at least try to hang higher. I think there's only one game I didn't struggle my hardest as town to keep myself from being mislynched (Out of the games I was being scum read) don't use it as a excuse.

@Good father
What sounds wishy washy. Point to me the bits you don't like tell me whats wrong with it, what you don't like ect. Don't be a lazy bear because with out pushing and prodding you won't get in any information out of post you don't like or be able to push your lynches effectively. I could say the same thing about every single post in the game and it won't make a difference. It produces no pressure,Information anything. Give reasoning behind your post please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 562, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 521, Sotty7 wrote:How has it worked twice? He was a big push behind the start of the emo but he was the 4th vote on a momentum wagon of Cherve. What do you think about him being on both wagons? As for your point on Brain Skies, I could see him as scum. His catch up posts aren't really bringing anything to the table and he might as well just jump in the deep in rather than spend forever on out of date catch posts to make it look like he is doing some work. He seems to be asking a lot of empty questions rather than scum hunting.
Offtopic, your pic and ohgodmylife's look too similar, I keep confusing you two.

In my memory Maestro called out Chevre's vote right away, but it was actually Maenara's vote he called out (), so I was wrong about the second wagon.

Maestro feels kinda town to me, at least I feel like I can understand the intention behind his posts and his votes. This game is really complicated to follow, but I have a slight townread on you and ohgodmylife, and a slight scumread on Chevre, although that's probably 75% sheeping. Garmr ignored my questions to him, so clearly my vote is ineffective where it sits.
Tbh I saw your question was going to answer it then I had to do something and forgot about it. The question itself doesn't apply much pressure and the information gained will be minimal if I answer in a certain way. But if you want my answer It's mostly because I was/ still am having doubts about the emo wagon and am unsure about it and saw chevs post 387 and it ticked scum. I answered why it ticked scum in my response to it 393. So doubt on emo and that post 393 was why my vote switched.

Also I get the feeling your scum read on me isn't very strong and your vote isn't very committed so I don't feel pressured in any sense. Maybe change up your tone of your posts. Your questions were good through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Garmr »

@Good father

Also If you don't see the point I'm building up to with all those posts then you need to learn flow and how to read in context better. I'm waiting for brian's response to see why i'm reading him as scum then here's the point. Also the fact his throwing town reads around which can easily take back and some of his posts are straight out discredits which make no sense to do as they will lead no where.

Most of the question will lead to dead ends and won't bring relevant information at all and some easily skipped. If if skipped irrelvant ones like
In post 93, Aegor wrote:
In post 92, The Goodfather wrote:@aegor, I just got a pm saying something about townies and my favorite flavor of ice cream... If you're intent on going down in flames, try not to drag the nearest idiot with you(that would happen to be me...)
Take it to our QT. No one is going down in flames.
Is this going to be one of those games where the scum-team is going to be extremely cheeky, or the town wants to set themselves as lynchbait?
or
In post 95, Chevre wrote:Vote: Brian Skies because what a silly username!
What if it's my real name, though?
He would of saved a lot of time the fact he does this is giving the illusion of packing more information in his post.

I don't remember brian fluffing around so much.

Also where are the scum reads they are absent from his list he was 12 pages in and all he got where town like posts nothing scummy in the slightest? Nope not buying it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Isn't that what we were supposed to do 25 pages ago ABR
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 714, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 476, Garmr wrote:I'm sorry Brian but the only read I got was Garmr early town read which you agreed with evidence is it possible to get a quick reads list.
No, I don't like to do those in larges because they are too hard to fill out. I'll be throwing down my reads/thoughts as they come.

Okay I expected something witty and maybe more substance.
first up the reads list thing. So how about a scum read list then not including town or null even you can do a simple request like that?

In post 561, Garmr wrote:I want a Brian
I am clearly not invested in this game up to this point, so what is it you're trying to accomplish here? If it doesn't look like I'm looking at the thread, then I'm obviously not looking at it (as in when I lurk, I don't read any posts).

This is also my response to your feeble attempt at beetlejuicing me and trying to apply my meta to this game (which only ever gets me mislynched unless your name is Falcon).

You should also know better after VisCon/Jake's game/I'm on a Boat.
Your not invested in this game that's fine but instead of choosing to keep up to date with current event you go back from the begging and right a summary about each page. What made you think that was a good idea? You even put useless page filler there so no.

Also 3 hours isn't even a beetle juice please use the term correctly and the meta thing lol no just no.
1.You misapplied meta in viscon not me i read you as town when I applied meta on you and I was right Also I nailed desp with his meta

2.I didn't even meta you in on the boat that was a miller thing and most people lynched you because you were claimed miller and you weren't the most helpful townie and even then you played better in that game than this one. There's differences between uninterested town you and uninterested scum.

3.Why even bring up jake's game for this point that was the first time I meet you and was new to the site? I don't think there was much meta in that game anyway.

So that makes no sense to even mention that meta thing. Also your language looks like a attempt to belittle my argument with out providing facts so no this not on.
In post 574, Garmr wrote:Also If you don't see the point I'm building up to with all those posts then you need to learn flow and how to read in context better. I'm waiting for brian's response to see why i'm reading him as scum then here's the point. Also the fact his throwing town reads around which can easily take back and some of his posts are straight out discredits which make no sense to do as they will lead no where.
I leave my vote in place unless either: A) I no longer want to risk said person getting lynched or B) I'm caught up and I see something better. I don't move votes in the middle of my catch-ups unless I feel the need to. I was still approximately 8 pages behind on my catch-up when I stopped.

Unvoting also isn't much of a thing for me.

Ok that's fair enough
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

zdenek are you town reading brian skies?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 758, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 728, Garmr wrote:Okay I expected something witty and maybe more substance.
Sometimes brief and concise is more helpful. Anyways, my reads are littered about. And Slandaar is my only scumread atm.
Ok sland is your only scum read you don't have your suspicions on anyone else? I mean we have a lot of content.
In post 728, Garmr wrote:Your not invested in this game that's fine but instead of choosing to keep up to date with current event you go back from the begging and right a summary about each page. What made you think that was a good idea? You even put useless page filler there so no.
:roll:
This is how I make my catch-up posts. I'm not going to change it just because you don't like it.

I actually used to throw my catch-up comments all in one huge post. So you guys should be grateful that I was considerate enough to break it up into separate posts.

If its the way you catch up meh and low you still have walls with no content and you haven't really pushed or pressured anyone it's like your posting walls and saying look at me i'm town. Describe to me what benefits do you get from posts like that Brian what are you achieving.
In post 728, Garmr wrote:Also 3 hours isn't even a beetle juice please use the term correctly
3 hours? I didn't see that post for over 2 days. And that WAS intended as a beetlejuice. "I want to see a Brian" is clearly written and read as "I want that guy to get in here and post."
Lol you interrupted it that when I said I want a brian I wasn't referring to you coming here right now when I said I want a brian I meant I want a brian wagon
In post 561, Garmr wrote:A
fter a reread and thinking the game through from a new angle

I want a Brian
Why would I care if you were online or not. You seem to misinterpreted my meaning so that's a null.

In post 728, Garmr wrote:and the meta thing lol no just no.
1.You misapplied meta in viscon not me i read you as town when I applied meta on you and I was right Also I nailed desp with his meta

2.I didn't even meta you in on the boat that was a miller thing and most people lynched you because you were claimed miller and you weren't the most helpful townie and even then you played better in that game than this one. There's differences between uninterested town you and uninterested scum.

3.Why even bring up jake's game for this point that was the first time I meet you and was new to the site? I don't think there was much meta in that game anyway.

So that makes no sense to even mention that meta thing. Also your language looks like a attempt to belittle my argument with out providing facts so no this not on.
What the hell is this shit? I was talking about you trying to draw connections between my alignment and my activity. If you're curious, Ffery's already misread me and mislynched me with that crap logic. Like literally, anything and everything that people have been calling me scum for (or about to call me scum for) in this game can be found in Ffery's case against me in that game.

If you'd like, you guys can just copy it over as a meta-case here.
Why the fuck are you bringing up fferys meta from another game when my point is about other things. These two meta reads are not even using the same points mine focuses on you being more suspicious of others intentions when your town,Posting more fluff than usually, discrediting stuff that isn't even worth the time for townie points which I haven't seen you do as town and the lack of scum reads until someone awesome brought it up and finally handing out town reads to things that are nullish.

While fferys case about you lacking emotion, being disengaged and not caring,deflecting questions (notice the words deflecting and not fluff filler),and defending your rvs vote hard core,usleess questions.

The only point that similar is the useless questions (fluff post)

Still think your scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 783, yessiree wrote:
In post 781, emeraldemon wrote:Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

I'm pretty sure was sarcasm, and the "important investigations" was probably just BSing, not trying to fake a breadcrum. So... that doesn't leave much.
This is horrible.

I'll need some time to digest the back and forth between Brain and Slandaar

UNVOTE:
and this is reason to take your vote off brian why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Garmr »

@yessiree
In post 808, yessiree wrote:
In post 793, Garmr wrote:
In post 783, yessiree wrote:
In post 781, emeraldemon wrote:Well time is short and it looks like it's either gonna be slandaar or brian skies. I could see either as scum honestly but I think I will

I'm pretty sure was sarcasm, and the "important investigations" was probably just BSing, not trying to fake a breadcrum. So... that doesn't leave much.
This is horrible.

I'll need some time to digest the back and forth between Brain and Slandaar

UNVOTE:

and this is reason to take your vote off brian why?

uhh, hmm... idk really...
maybe it's because of line above the unvote?
That doesn't explain much so I will ask it again in a more direct way so you can't try and dodge it.

What in this vote clears Brian of being scum to you?

@him
In post 819, inHimshallibe wrote:I do like I do for notetaking purposes.

Anyhow, yessiree that post read manufactured, forced, faked, whatever you want to use to describe it. Takes more than just that feeling to make you scum, but it's a starting point.
Saying stuff like forced and manufactured is the type of comments people use on me when they don't have anything critical and work off gut this has been used on me when i'm town and scum. But the reaction can be different between town or scum depending on the circumstance
In post 824, yessiree wrote:
In post 819, inHimshallibe wrote:I do like I do for notetaking purposes.

Anyhow, yessiree that post read manufactured, forced, faked, whatever you want to use to describe it. Takes more than just that feeling to make you scum, but it's a starting point.
I was genuinely pissed at Brain Skies, yes I admit it was forced, faked, etc. That's because I had to force myself not to use too many "fuck" and "shit"
Do you think yessiree reaction was scum or town him?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 830, Albert B. Rampage wrote:...

I responded to your question but my post got caught in the simulposting. If you didn't spam the thread with one-liners, you might have seen it. Too bad for you.

Unvote Slandaar, vote emeraldemon

I'll be coming after you tomorrow.
Don't like this one bit. I looked backed and didn't see a direct response to it unless you mean this.
In post 822, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm right here Slandaar, going to watch you and your scum team burn.
Also the shift to emerald is bad and with little reasoning. You haven't even made much of a case on him just taken little sarcastic stabs
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

I find it funny how this emer wagon is building momentum between abr and slaandars crossfire.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 842, Zdenek wrote:
In post 755, Garmr wrote:zdenek are you town reading brian skies?
Nope.
Want to hop on the brian wagon with me

In post 843, yessiree wrote:Is it clear to you now?
Yes quite but that only leads to more questions like what do you of brian and slandaar now and abrs interactions with it now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey Thor I didn't like Brian skies that much yesterday can you show me what yah got. Also It's curious how ABR was found real scummy for yesterday when Brian skies did the same thing as him.

My Eyes at the momment
Brian/thor lynch >Abr

VOTE: Thor
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 993, Thor665 wrote:
In post 990, Garmr wrote:Hey Thor I didn't like Brian skies that much yesterday can you show me what yah got.
Why was Brian scummy in your mind?

Also, why, if Brian/ABR did the same thing, would you rather vote me than ABR?
Its more the fact I haven't seen Brian do this before. He wasn't helpful instead of catching up normally he did page by page reports a lot of it was fluff. I have seen ABR similar to this (even through he only replaced in). Brian just said don't try to meta me as well and gave example from other games which mostly wasn't even similar to why I was reading him scum except maybe one point. Overall your slot is something that's fishy as hell and I know how good you are as scum from past games so I'm going to have to pay even more attention for any kind of slip up.(Take that as a compliment.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #64) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1023, Chevre wrote:
A post on the end-of-day votecount:

For reference, here it is:
In post 952, Huntress wrote:

Vote Count 1.19

Slandaar (10) - Chevre, OhGodMyLife, Aegor, Brian Skies, Bulbazak, Zdenek, Matias, yessiree, Albert B. Rampage, Slandaar

Brian Skies (4) - Garmr, Sotty7, emeraldemon, emogirl123
Chevre (2) - Zekrom25, The Fonz
emeraldemon (1) - inHimshallibe
emogirl123 (1) - kabooooom

Not voting (1) - Nobody Special

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One has been extended due to the replacements and is now Wednesday, 5th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-05 20:00:00)).
Let's go over the votes on Slandaar's lynch first. Obviously mine is the first vote; I think at the time of casting it was a weak vote based primarily on a sort of active lurking but Slandaar's poor reactions to the vote strengthened my opinions on it. I'm going to affirm here that I don't think the Slandaar lynch was poorly conceptualized, but in this review I do want to look at those whose votes seem opportune or of little reason. OGML's vote is second and I think it's actually a little bit prophetic with the line "In conclusion, let's try to disingenuously dismiss all criticism out of hand", so I don't take issue with this vote either. ABR's first vote on Slandaar (he unvotes later and then revotes) is just because he is "scummy" without explanation but that's to be expected of ABR at this point isn't it? He does switch to emeraldemon quite quickly afterward but that wagon hasn't really taken off yet so I don't think it's a scummy hop. I'm not sure of Sotty's reasoning for his vote on Slandaar, but it is not permanent I see. It does agree with OGML again which is so very strange and I think Zdenek is right to question it. Aegor, though initially I thought it scummy since he considers lynching Slandaar earlier in 607, actually has decent reasons in this post and 668, especially determining why Slandaar is the best choice out of the suspects. Despite walls on the same page, Brian Skies' vote is pretty reasonless; he notes how Slandaar is "pure evil" but I don't know if that necessarily indicates scum? The Bulbazak vote is reasonless within the post but in 634 he notes Slandaar's poor list construction (the one where he lists people he believes need to post and declares them as scum). I think Brian Skies' reasonless vote is at least in part remedied by transactions between the two on pages 31 and 32. ABR switches back for a second time to Slandaar and this is still not the last; what's even more disconcerting is that he says in this post that his reads are "usually right on the money" but his earlier switch from Slandaar to emeraldemon seemed quite fickle. Zdenek's vote feels right, especially since now Slandaar is all over the place and peaked with that vote switch to emeraldemon; Matias pretty much echoes these sentiments. Zekrom places a vote which I guess changes later, and it's literally reasoned by everyone else's reasons, but given what I've seen on Day 2 I'm not expecting much more. yessiree's vote is kind of pointless to include in this analysis, but for completion's sake, it actually doesn't do much in the way of reasoning, though at this point it is nearing deadline and much of the reasons have been stated and re-stated. I feel this differs from Zekrom's vote because yessiree's feels legitimate whereas Zekrom's feels like he's latching on, though these ideas are admittedly gut feels since there is so little wordage in the vote posts. I don't feel it's worth linking, but ABR switches back to make it L-1 in 929 and then Slandaar self hammers.

From the votes that were left at lynch, I think ABR's wishy-washy voting is the scummiest, but I do think most of the votes off the wagon are more fishy. I never really found Sotty7's vote reasoning for Slandaar very in-depth, and then he switches off the wagon. Zekrom's vote and switch to me before the lynch is also very scummy. emogirl also putting her vote on Brian feels scummy as well. Also Garmr barely touches the Slandaar wagon at all. As for the others, emeraldemon truly does reek of newness, and I am of mixed opinion on his vote on Brian Skies. I could totally see it as scum knowing Slandaar is not scum and thus trying to avoid flak on Day 2 but it really sort of matches emeraldemon's tone from the rest of the day. Despite it being on me, Fonz's vote wasn't really out-of-place and he declared intent to hammer. inHim, kabooooom, and Nobody Special's votes don't really bother me because they were either reading up / away, which could be scum excuses but I doubt it.

So for a concise list ( :roll: ) The end-of-day vote count makes me think Sotty7, ABR, emogirl123, Zekrom25, and Garmr are suspicious, in that order.
Wow that was a horrible,horrible, horrible post. So your scum reads list is who ever wasn't voting sland except ABR who is the flavor of the day. Are you just being lazy or even trying at all. Also you seem to be scum reading the brian skies wagon when he had done nothing nothing deserving of a town read.
I will note your passive defense of brian skies with your silent chainsawing

Also me and sland have a thing if we have scum read each other we only poke at each other never really put a full case on. If he has a town read on me he will only respond with playful quotes if I'm poking at him. Through If I stop poking at him and we have a mutual scum read we will work in tandem to get it lynched like theFast and furious game

In post 1024, Chevre wrote:Catching up on the rest of the thread because I don't know if I have it in me to do yessiree analysis tonight:

Thor665: Basically, I feel like if you don't read Day 1 before starting Day 2, aren't you essentially starting on Day 1 again? Day 1 in all its Fortune gives town a sense of how everyone is playing and posting, plus a plethora of votes and reasons. That feels condescending to say because I find it so simple.

Matias, continuing this thread of thought, why replace in if you're not going to read? I understand you're trying to be helpful, but not re-reading just means you aren't being helpful to the fullest you can be IMO.

Returning to Thor, Fonz's recap from my perspective at least points out why Day 1 is so important, because I find it so incredibly skewed. My initial reasoning for my emogirl vote is that I found her suspicious plus her lynch would be rife with information. I do realize in retrospect that the initial post lacks on why I thought she was suspicious. Additionally, as I did get close to lynch I reread the whole thread and posted a wall-summary of my thoughts in case I was lynched, and in that summary I clarify that I find emogirl so suspicious because of her playstyle and use of terminology (she said she was purposefully "towntelling", for example). I feel that post is responsible for the wagon dying down. Finally--and this is the thing I was disgruntled with most--at the conclusion of that wall I voted Slandaar, making my vote the first. Not exactly the proudest fact, but it's the truth. I also don't see my and emogirl's wagons as opposed as he does. But of course, I realize that Fonz's post for you is a personal perspective, and once again I do think that it comes from a town player.

In that catchup post, Fonz mentions how emogirl wagon supporters have forgotten about her, and I think there are multiple reasons:
a) most of the suspicion stemmed from her playstyle rather than actual scummy things, but also
b) I reiterate that after her wagon's death she did sort of disappear, and then through the Slandaar/emeraldemon/Brian debate her posts were kind of fluffy (she referenced, out of the blue, an essay on synergy?). I think this is scummy.

I Zdenek's points on Sotty7.
Here's another post that has interactions with thor/brian skies replacement. This looks like to me that his trying to push his scum buddy do something he want, it seems like coaching 101. I'll give you some advice on that through Thor scum game is top notch but when you jump on him like that it must frustrate him a little inside.
He also give matias a harsher tone making it look like he threw that in there so his thor interactions wouldn't be noticed.

And finally another reason for trying to push for people off the wagon is because the majority of the scum team is probably crammed on it.

Also Side note Bulba has lost his town read
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1028, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1026, Nobody Special wrote:I do not understand how a discussion of my meta vs. ABR's meta is in any way useful.
That's not really what's happening. I'm interested in how Thor is thinking.
Man brian skies played a shit scum game how will i save this slot -Thor
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1034, Thor665 wrote:[quote="In
In post 1027, Garmr wrote:Thor scum game is top notch but when you jump on him like that it must frustrate him a little inside.
Why must that frustrate me to have my scumbuddy jump on me? I'm pretty sure part of my usual commentary to scumbuddies is 'feel free to bus me' so I'm curious why you think this.
When I refer to jump I mean his smothering you with buddy tells (passive chainsawing of your wagon,coaching ). It's pretty obvious he isn't bussing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1038, Garmr wrote:When I refer to jump I mean his smothering you with buddy tells (passive chainsawing of your wagon,coaching ). It's pretty obvious he isn't bussing.
Why would that bother me?
Well it would bother me If someone was giving off a lot of association tells. Then again when I was panicking our scum game together you keeped cool and helped push me to end game with the wifom you set up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1062, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1051, Garmr wrote:Well it would bother me If someone was giving off a lot of association tells. Then again when I was panicking our scum game together you keeped cool and helped push me to end game with the wifom you set up.
So...basically your only evidence is that I don't act that way.
Why are you voting me again?
I am voting you because of brian skies mainly. Also You answer a question with a question which seems to be your way of dodging stuff that may incriminate you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1080, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What's the difference between Zdenek and Zekrom25?
Zdenek goes
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

and the other fits in a pokeball
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

The wagons town should be on

thor
chev
OhGodMyLife
In post 1044, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1040, Aegor wrote:I find zekrom more scummy and I want him gone with more urgency than I want ABR gone.
Why?
Your posts seemed to express equality between them though mentioned that someone else's commentary was favorable to you, and that was about ABR, so why do you believe the less supported wagon should go first, and why did you vote it over an ABR wagon?
In post 1041, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1039, Thor665 wrote:Why are you skimming the game?
I ISO'd The Fonz. I seriously have no idea what post you are referring to.
How about you read the post you're quoting me from again, and then answer why you're skimming the game.
Especially if you want me to believe you're town.
More examples of answering with questions to divert.
In post 992, Sotty7 wrote:Garmr, Skies was pretty awful most of the day but what did you think about his reasoning for voting Slandaar when he finally gave it? Thor can be a positive player for this game and I'd rather give him a little time to look town before I am willing to lynch him again.
I missed this earlier and what I can say is that's its thrown together the two fake town tells aren't really tells the first ones speculation set up the other is getting his reads together. The low hanging fruit is bs as those two votes were early game and he didn't shift it till brian latter on. Also brian says leaving votes on low hanging fruit it ruined his point as 1.He already mentioned this meaning he was scrambling for points to scum read him on 2. Left votes on emo who at that time could be considered low hanging fruit by his definition.

Before you say hypocrisy is a town tell (I heard this in past games) no it's not as it can be done scum or town a real tell is something that can't be done by the other alignment.

Like a legit scum tell which this site or my old hunting grounds never actually uses is playing over your skill level. I've been fucking around with this one in my town and scum games so people don't have a good grasp of my actual skill level if this ever becomes a site wide thing. Except sland and mollie those two have a good grasp on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Garmr »

It's also why most of my games have sland in them because his a player I feel comfortable having around late game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

It's a legit tell that I want this site getting into there system me and mollie are going to try and get it running. So think of it as advertising :P .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1090, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 1086, Garmr wrote:More examples of answering with questions to divert.
This doesn't make sense, in the post you quoted Thor explains why Aegor's vote on Zekrom seems suspicious to him, so what is he diverting?

I was one of the ones on the Brian wagon, but Thor's posts have seemed pretty town to me.
In post 1039, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1035, Nobody Special wrote:Ineffectual town.
Why town?
In post 1037, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1034, Thor665 wrote:Also, Fonz's wall against ABR is compelling.
What?
In post 1003, The Fonz wrote:Albert was on every major wagon except Brian's. He jumped the first two, but started the Slandaar and Emerald wagons and is now imho being scapegoated for them.
or are you reading something else?
Why are you skimming the game?

In post 1038, Garmr wrote:When I refer to jump I mean his smothering you with buddy tells (passive chainsawing of your wagon,coaching ). It's pretty obvious he isn't bussing.
Why would that bother me?

Quoted the wrong thing in his iso meant to quote the post above
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1094, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1089, Garmr wrote:It's a legit tell that I want this site getting into there system me and mollie are going to try and get it running. So think of it as advertising :P .
Explain it to me.
Basically If a player is nailing scum making assertions about the game which he/she wouldn't normally do and is correct. Making cases that are extremely strong and dead on the mark when normally they fail hard. Basically when you see a player like zekrom (for example) suddenly making a giant ass case that would be something out of the book fferylt.

Basically scum are going to be accurate when they throw their darts because they know what to hit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1110, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1023, Chevre wrote:I'm not sure of Sotty's reasoning for his vote on Slandaar, but it is not permanent I see.
I thought it was pretty obvious with the quote I included that I thought his post about "other investigations" was bullshit. I pushed him further when it turned out he was waiting for a poster that barely posted which was a great excuse to lurk.

I drifted off wagon because I feeling Skies was more likely to flip scum but when we came near the deadline I changed my mind again in my post lynch vote for Slandaar which actually detailed my thoughts a little clearer.

Do you still feel the same way about brian skies slot as I do.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

No don't replace out emo :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1130, Garm-on-Mollie wrote:VOTE: Bulba
Sorry this is me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1130, Garm-on-Mollie wrote:VOTE: Bulba
Sorry this is me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1204, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Garmr what do you think of emo's replacement?
I want my little emo back (shows a picture of a emo pony) but in all seriousness I don't see the effort. If it wasn't for emo's latter plays and all the content she provided to look over I would jump on this guys wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1208, inHimshallibe wrote:diction
Well i'm not known for perfect English -_- and I'm allowed to change my mind about past events as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1211, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1206, Garmr wrote:
In post 1204, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Garmr what do you think of emo's replacement?
I want my little emo back (shows a picture of a emo pony) but in all seriousness I don't see the effort. If it wasn't for emo's latter plays and all the content she provided to look over I would jump on this guys wagon.
I didn't think there was a wagon on me. I thought the wagon was on ABR.

me:You become correctness nazi when you're hungry
-gives you a snickers-
me: better
you:better
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

thor
chev
bulba
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1215, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1214, Aegor wrote: Everyone: Top three scumreads. Go.
TonyPF
Garmr

Aegor
I think you should push for my lynch over the other 2 if your scum reading me. You start pushing hard now and we will have our little back and forth town see's your scum and i'm town you get lynched we have a scum flip then I get night killed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

I acknowledged my prod. Also I feel bad for zekrom but his taken on to many games for his experience level.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1317, Zdenek wrote:I think that if he was scum with people wanting to lynch him just for being in the game he would have either responded with a post that would helped him with not getting lynched or that he'd have replaced out.
In post 1315, Zdenek wrote:At this point, there's also a pretty good chance that Zekrom is town too.
???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:03 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't know if zek is scum or not but aren't you being a little hypocritical.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:10 am

Post by Garmr »

You just said if there was scum you'd expect them to defend zek. Yet you are kinda defending him by saying that at the same time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1326, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1314, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1311, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1296, Garmr wrote:I acknowledged my prod. Also I feel bad for zekrom but his taken on to many games for his experience level.
as me being an IE how am inot experienced enough ?
Because you haven't figured out how many games you can be in without adversely affecting the quality of your play.
This does work on the presumption that your play can be better, naturally, but I don't think that's much of a stretch.

@Zdenek - again, thank gawd.
And he still has no grammar.
Who needs grammar?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1328, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1327, Garmr wrote:
In post 1326, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1314, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1311, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1296, Garmr wrote:I acknowledged my prod. Also I feel bad for zekrom but his taken on to many games for his experience level.
as me being an IE how am inot experienced enough ?
Because you haven't figured out how many games you can be in without adversely affecting the quality of your play.
This does work on the presumption that your play can be better, naturally, but I don't think that's much of a stretch.

@Zdenek - again, thank gawd.
And he still has no grammar.
Who needs grammar?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1334, Albert B. Rampage wrote:GIFs. Stop posting animated pictures.
ok will do :nerd:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1354, Thor665 wrote:Meh.

Unvote: InhimshallIbe
Vote: Aegor

Let's ride this one, I'm starting not to even care.
VOTE: thor

I keep telling you guys this slots opportunistic scum I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch scrubs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1358, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1355, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1346, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1343, Aegor wrote:
In post 1341, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1339, Aegor wrote:Thor, what are you talking about? I was one of, if not the, most mentioned players in the top three lists. Plenty of other people hate me.
No they don't. They have you as a soft tertiary at best. There is no effort besides mine about discussing your immediate death.
Tertiary out of 17 players? That would qualify as hate.

VOTE: Aegor. Let's end this.
UNVOTE:

There is absolutely no town motivation to do that.
Please explain to me the scum motivation.
To get other players to end the day early.
By getting himself lynched and playing against his win condition? :facepalm:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1361, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1356, Garmr wrote:I keep telling you guys this slots opportunistic scum I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch scrubs.
Yes, though I submit your definition of opportunistic doesn't jive with mine.
For instance, the wagon on Aegor? I created it - that's not opportunism.
You can probably suggest I'm scum trying to push for a mislynch, but at least accuse me of things I am actually doing and would actually do as scum.
In post 1034, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1021, Zdenek wrote:I'm just curious why you would defend ABR using the argument that he's playing within his meta, but do the same for NS.
Because the ABR wagon felt bad - the NS one doesn't.
Again, I don't feel like I've been subtle in my thoughts here, I came around pretty quick to not liking the ABR wagon, and I felt my transition was rather super obvious when it happened.
Conversely, why are you so worried about the NS wagon, but are totally fine with the ABR one?
In post 1024, Chevre wrote:Thor665: Basically, I feel like if you don't read Day 1 before starting Day 2, aren't you essentially starting on Day 1 again? Day 1 in all its Fortune gives town a sense of how everyone is playing and posting, plus a plethora of votes and reasons. That feels condescending to say because I find it so simple.
So...what you think I might miss is "a sense of how everyone is playing and posting" which is something I can get from, y'know, asking people their takes on Day 1 (which, amusingly, already has people disagreeing about how Day 1 went down - which is pro town to have discussion about) and also I miss "votes and reasons" which, if I need to, I can iso those specific bits out later if wanted.

So...yes, I think my method has validity in how I'm doing it.

Were there any big events that you think I missed? I mean, not like generic "Sense" events but "these three posts" type events? Anything you think might really affect my read of one or more players? I'd read that stuff, if you can dial it in. What do you think, of import, happened Day 1?
In post 1024, Chevre wrote:My initial reasoning for my emogirl vote is that I found her suspicious plus her lynch would be rife with information.
Is she still a good lynch now?
In post 1024, Chevre wrote:In that catchup post, Fonz mentions how emogirl wagon supporters have forgotten about her, and I think there are multiple reasons:
a) most of the suspicion stemmed from her playstyle rather than actual scummy things, but also
b) I reiterate that after her wagon's death she did sort of disappear, and then through the Slandaar/emeraldemon/Brian debate her posts were kind of fluffy (she referenced, out of the blue, an essay on synergy?). I think this is scummy.
a) That seems a bad reason to suspect someone.
b) So you're saying she avoided discussing the main wagons?

@Emogirl - I note that you disagree with Chevre - can you quote me a moment or two of you discussing the main wagons once you were no longer the focus?
In post 1026, Nobody Special wrote:I do not understand how a discussion of my meta vs. ABR's meta is in any way useful.
That's not really what the discussion is about.

What is your read on Chevre?
In post 1027, Garmr wrote:Thor scum game is top notch but when you jump on him like that it must frustrate him a little inside.
Why must that frustrate me to have my scumbuddy jump on me? I'm pretty sure part of my usual commentary to scumbuddies is 'feel free to bus me' so I'm curious why you think this.
In post 1030, Aegor wrote:[Zekrom] has to go now before it becomes an issue later in the game. Would also be willing to lynch ABR for similar reasons.

That being said, Fonz's wall against NS and ABR is quite compelling.
So, you are willing to lynch Zekrom or ABR for the same reasons?
Also, Fonz's wall against ABR is compelling.
...why wouldn't you vote ABR right now? Why are you voting Zekrom first?

Unvote: Nobody Special
Vote: Aegor

Serious vote.
So you question chev and vote aegor. Yet your up for a policy lynch on zekrom as shown in your latter posts?

In post 1044, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1040, Aegor wrote:I find zekrom more scummy and I want him gone with more urgency than I want ABR gone.
Why?
Your posts seemed to express equality between them though mentioned that someone else's commentary was favorable to you, and that was about ABR, so why do you believe the less supported wagon should go first, and why did you vote it over an ABR wagon?
In post 1041, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1039, Thor665 wrote:Why are you skimming the game?
I ISO'd The Fonz. I seriously have no idea what post you are referring to.
How about you read the post you're quoting me from again, and then answer why you're skimming the game.
Especially if you want me to believe you're town.
In post 1062, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1054, Aegor wrote:Completely bogus reasoning for voting ABR. And his posting will never provide us with a read. And check our mutual game history.
What is his 'bogus' reason for voting ABR, a slot you think is scummy?
Also, what about your game history should I bother looking for when I fakeclaim that I searched it?
Your just laying down questions with out actually putting a case forward. I don't understand why anyone be pressured by that?

In post 1238, Thor665 wrote:
Unvote: Aegor
Vote: Inhimshallibe
What made you think inhim was a stronger scum read than Aegor or did you have another reason for jumping off the wagon in the first place?

Dibbsing rights to say I told you so when thor flips scum.

ebwop been ninjaed by thor and aegor can't be bothered reading before posting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Zek I have hope you can improve your game but can you take mafia seriously please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Garmr »

That sarcasm sighs. I got some advice why don't you hydra with someone that's pretty good to improve your game a little that way you won't get policy lynched? Take a back seat and learn.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1398, Zekrom25 wrote:see you later everyone
:facepalm: I had hopes that your enthusiasm could be turned into quality play latter on. but If your going to leave the site in this manner fuck you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1402, Zdenek wrote:I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
To be honest this game doesn't have a good town atmosphere due to the way the player base is acting. If it can't be salvaged It's a 100% scum win so the fucks given are pretty low by the players who are town and realize this or a scum team member that wants a challenge. The more active players in my eyes are either scum who don't care for challenge or are confident in their win,town who are trying to salvage the game or townies who haven't acquired the skill to read flow yet (or ever)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1404, Zdenek wrote:Could I persuade you to not vote Thor? His asking Zekrom to be WOTCanned out was pretty townie - I mean it's an original thought that shows that he was trying to read Zekrom and something that's generally helpful to the town.
Thor is a really dangerous player. But I will unvote him for the rest of the day and focus on a couple of other players more intensely. If you promise to take my gut instincts about him seriously and watch him carefully. I feel like if I don't push hard on him the chances he will solely pull off a scum win will sky rocket.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

before I forget UNVOTE: thor

Would like to say why didn't anyone bite when I voted bulb out the blue? What's even more suss is
TonyPF
Garmr
Aegor
After I called him out on this post and challenged him
In post 1217, Garmr wrote:
TonyPF
Garmr

Aegor
I think you should push for my lynch over the other 2 if your scum reading me. You start pushing hard now and we will have our little back and forth town see's your scum and i'm town you get lynched we have a scum flip then I get night killed.

He hasn't replied to it since and he has posted 10 posts since then.

The quality in bulb posts have dropped to and the actual hunting seems absent. It just seems he is riding his town read from day 1 to end game. He is very likely scum.

VOTE: Bulb

@zed
Is this a wagon you could join zed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #100) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1410, emeraldemon wrote:@Zdenek
The early argument between Bulba and Fonz wasn't a strong tell, but it had all the vibes of town vs. town to me.
, , and all sound like someone who is reading closely for clues and trying to sort players.
Especially his answer to my question in felt very town to me. He wasn't just pushing a wagon, he wanted to know where players were coming from.

So why are you worried?
Wow you thought that was a town v town It wasn't even much of a match just like 1 or two posts each and I don't think bulba was even scum reading him. To me looked more to me that bulba was just struggling to keep holding onto his clutch while fonz questioned it. If he was interested in me and emo he would actually been pushing harder instead of just strolling about.

Also
In post 1184, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: The point which you seem to be missing, Zdenek, is that I don't think bad cases are indicative of scum. Slandaar made bad cases, ABR has made bad cases, Fonz has made bad cases, and you are making bad cases. A case being bad does not mean it's scummy. If you want me to believe that the case is scummy, and not just bad, then you need to provide evidence of it, and using the reads of a dead man who couldn't play to his wincon and had bad cases of his own is not the way to do so.
How the hell is this town. He just wants to discredit everyone. By his own theroy his cases should be bad cases. The fact I know I'm town makes his day 1 case bad. You know how he will respond if I do ever flip. It was garmr's fault and my case wasn't terribad when it fact it just sucks dick.

Lol.
In post 1415, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1403, Garmr wrote:
In post 1402, Zdenek wrote:I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
To be honest this game doesn't have a good town atmosphere due to the way the player base is acting. If it can't be salvaged It's a 100% scum win so the fucks given are pretty low by the players who are town and realize this or a scum team member that wants a challenge. The more active players in my eyes are either scum who don't care for challenge or are confident in their win,town who are trying to salvage the game or townies who haven't acquired the skill to read flow yet (or ever)
Hey, at least let me catch up. Sheesh. You sound defeated. At least let me
try
to turn this thing around- I mean, I haven't read up on everything yet, but from the sound of it, you've nearly given up...
@Nero Cain- not even letting me get into it before trying to lynch me... ouch.
I feel defeated to be honest but I'm still going to try and turn it anyway I need some town rep and I feel this the game I can do it in.

In post 1412, Zdenek wrote:ed, I agree that 855 is townish.

Garmr, Bulb's stubbornness about practically everything really reminds me of past games with him when he's always. So far, I've been content with that. I'll have to go and look look at his scum game to see if and how he fakes it in them.I'll get back to you.

and
YAY! Nero Cain!

Ok as long as you look at the bulba wagon. I need to rally some support here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #101) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1420, emeraldemon wrote:@garmr
What is your read on nobody special?
Null to null town This is basic NS but I can see little town sparks like in post 1355 and post 1174.

Little rant here

This game is personal to me very personal. I have to explain this very closely I have had a couple of games with brian skies recently and I feel like I can read him as well as I read desperado. (which is pretty good). I have experienced many moods of brian proactive brian ,frustrated brian and lazy retarded brian and every time I have came down with accurate read for him (except lazy brian he was a null but I didn't feel anything scummy from him so I didn't bother) . Most of the time he has scum read me and has fucked over towns chances of winning multiple times.

(I outed pretty much the whole scum team in one with a fake day vig on peacebringer also scum read banksy and null-scum on peacewhich I didn't really as hard as I should of.) and we could of won viscon desert kingdoms if he had pushed my scum read instead of derping with the incompetent (when it comes to set up only) as elyse on the set up. I had nailed every scum that game and my night plays were brilliant (said by fake god not me). my town win ratio should be 50/50 by brian skies is the sole reason it's 1win/5loses.

So when I found something that was off with his meta signs that he was scum I was so fucking happy. I made sure to question in case of bias because even I am pissed of with the player brian skies (not as a person he is great guy in rl) I would never throw a game because of it. I've looked at it from every angle fuck even his replaced out which is something town Brian wouldn't do even if he was lazy.

Pedit

That's not really arguing with a real player waynegg is retarded and shouldn't really be playing on this site as he is anti town as fuck.
(His the only wanka I don't like on the site at a personal level.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

No I took a step back and thought about it for a while and that's why I didn't jump straight in.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Not what I share with him. We have always been town together and something feels off with this one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1437, Bulbazak wrote:I've been calling you scum since d1. Nice try.
But where is your day 2 pushing. You done nothing nothing at all to pressure day 2 and I feel you been trying to avoid me directly.
In post 1437, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1409, Garmr wrote:
In post 1217, Garmr wrote:
TonyPF
Garmr

Aegor

He hasn't replied to it since and he has posted 10 posts since then.
Replying to it would be a waste of time and a distraction, since nothing would come of it. Also, did you have a problem with what I posted?
Starting up conversation with one of your scum reads is never a waste of time. Your just fucking avoiding me because you don't want to lose your clutch
In post 1409, Garmr wrote: The quality in bulb posts have dropped to and the actual hunting seems absent.
Examples please.
I'm saying your whole day 1 is a lot better than your day 2 and that's why I thought you were town. Somewhat wrong misdirected but town but when day 2 you became more a reactionary player instead of proactive one.

In post 1409, Garmr wrote: It just seems he is riding his town read from day 1 to end game.
What town read am I supposedly riding?
Your own town read that others gave you.
In post 1418, Garmr wrote:If he was interested in me and emo he would actually been pushing harder instead of just strolling about.
I must have imagined d1 then, as well as those votes on Tony.
Why did you drop the pressure on me then and why haven't you been able to actually pull a case out on me since day 1? You been stuck in that emo thing for ages you can't get past or even gather new evidence your incompetent bulb.
In post 1418, Garmr wrote:
In post 1184, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: The point which you seem to be missing, Zdenek, is that I don't think bad cases are indicative of scum. Slandaar made bad cases, ABR has made bad cases, Fonz has made bad cases, and you are making bad cases. A case being bad does not mean it's scummy. If you want me to believe that the case is scummy, and not just bad, then you need to provide evidence of it, and using the reads of a dead man who couldn't play to his wincon and had bad cases of his own is not the way to do so.
How the hell is this town. He just wants to discredit everyone. By his own theroy his cases should be bad cases. The fact I know I'm town makes his day 1 case bad. You know how he will respond if I do ever flip. It was garmr's fault and my case wasn't terribad when it fact it just sucks dick.
Why would my saying certain cases are bad be indicative of scum? That means that I don't think said cases have any merit, and I've explained why on several of them. I do like how you're trying to misrepresent my statement here and are trying to use it as a means to get me lynched.
Looking for those explanations can't find them unless your talking about the ones with fonz only then he comes off better and it feels like you getting defensive over them like your misdercting them away from any of your scum team mates.

Are you trying to defend yourself with that fake shield made of waaghh snivel snivel his misrepping me.
In post 1428, Garmr wrote: That's not really arguing with a real player waynegg is retarded and shouldn't really be playing on this site as he is anti town as fuck.
(His the only wanka I don't like on the site at a personal level.)
I'd say Waynegg is more skillful of a player than Emo. Why are you trying to discount my argument with Waynegg in another game and trying to avoid the comparison it was meant for?

I would really like it if we could swing an Aegor lynch.
Waynegg skilled lol your talking about a guy who would try to out someone who outs people he thinks are cops then contentiously soft claims doctor. Spams pages upon of pages of fuck you posts with no content and all while being a vanilla townie. He is a cancer upon this community and you call him more skilled than emo lllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooollllllllll.

I would use another player any even zekrom player aslong as it's not waynegg.

(I already got a warning from the mods about me and waynegg from past games so if this continues I could end with a ban so lets not continue much about this unless necessary.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1438, Zdenek wrote:Here are Brian Skyes scum games:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32528
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=31155

My read of his play is that he stingy with town reads (only rarely giving them out, outside of reads lists) when he's scum and he's not when he's town - when he gives them out as he reads through the thread. He wasn't stingy with them in this game.

At least in his recent games its a pretty distinguishing feature of his town play.

My bet is that he's town.
gieven these I say
60% chance brian of being scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #107) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

happy scumday chev
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm town but I feel like now my lynch is the only thing hat will make you guys take me seriously.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1485, Aegor wrote:Garmr, why would you think there is even time to lynch you at this point? Lynch NS.
Chevre wrote: Aegor is all over the place. In 1274 he suggests that he be lynched but also that kabooooom and Zekrom need to be rid of as well. If you're town, why not focus on forming cases for those two instead of pitching martyrdom?
My case is that they have posted so little no other case is possible. That is always scummy to me. ABR and inHim suffer the same problem.

He depicts himself as a strong suspect to most of the players yet says that there is little consensus among the players for suspects.
Little, not none.
Because bulba is annoying me and he couldn't even tell my scum game from my town game and when he was referring to not playing to the standards I would as town I wanted to strangle him for talking about about a ongoing game so subtly and using it in a way I couldn't defend myself that wouldn't effect my other game in anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

He is a null town read to me why would I vote that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1490, Aegor wrote:Because a lynch is better than no lynch and we are running out of time.

Do you honestly think he will be anything other than a lurking null read? At this point, that is definitely good enough.
We have 1 day and 16 hours another wagon can easily be done.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

But the ns wagon is also based on terrible reasoning and this is his usual play style and town points come slithering through everyone once and a while, while scum points aren't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

I didn't see the part about lynching weak players that have a high chance of being town in my role pms win condition
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1496, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1484, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I'm town but I feel like now my lynch is the only thing hat will make you guys take me seriously.
Don't even try this play, scum.
Quoting this for end game lols.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1497, Aegor wrote:"High chance of being town?" lol
I really do feel that way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

Chev and bulba are scum and the other one thor is off wagon on you. If there's 4 I have no fucking clue who the 4th one is.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1505, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 171, Bulbazak wrote:. I, for example, thought mountainous games were games where town outnumbered scum by a larger amount than the typical 1:3 ratio.
^^^^^^
this has me worrying about Bulb 'cause I think its fairly common knowledge that mountainous=no power but for someone that HAS played in a mountainous game this seems fairly obtuse.
Nerocain marry me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #118) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1537, Bulbazak wrote:
Bulbazak's Hierarchy of Reads (D3)

Town

Zdenek
Thor665
Chevre
Emeraldemon

Null

Albert B. Rampage
Rainbowdash
InHimshallibe
HighShroomish

Null/Scum

Kabooooom
Matias
Sotty7

Scum

Nero Cain
Aegor
Garmr

Yes your really good at reading my scum game lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

@bulb
Yep and I lynch you on policy to lol
Garmr
Garmr