dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by dopog »

Hey boys and girls. Yeah, here it is: would really only be content with either MTD or PrivateI lynches today.

Don't think MTD's done that much real scumhunting. What? Yeah. Just kinda defended the heck out of zmuffin and scumread Greyice. And I don't know where it came from I mean this kind of progression within his reads especially on zmuffin (boldyyy added to these quotes);
In post 163, MTD wrote:
In post 161, GreyICE wrote:
In post 149, Dessew wrote:Because I'm slow, I guess, and thus I don't really get why there's a wagon on Muffin. Feel free to explain it.
Dessaw, read the above post. Seriously. That's what he calls content. Oh, and voting for the moderator. And whining that I'm scum and LLD is a bad player, because that must be why we have a scum read on him!

He's just blatantly attacking everyone voting for him, and trolling. <snip> lynch players doing that, Dessaw. That's how you nail scum.

Everyone should explain in their next post why they're not voting Muffin.
Agreed, he isn't contributing much.

Wtf? He isn't voting the moderator, nor did he ever.
Well, that's just trolling probably.

No, that's not how you nail scum. This is how you lynch players regardless of their alignment.
If I was voting Muffin right now, that would be for a policy lynch and I don't do policy lynches.
Seems to let zmuffin off the hook with no thought. Like "agreed" but nope he's not scum, probably trolling. That doesn't say anything about what mtd thinks zmuffin is. References a policy lynch, and really I think that it's just to set up "I could vote zmuffin", don't even know what the policy is.....
In post 182, MTD wrote:
Muffin's defense really isn't that good
however
I like the way ICE is pushing this even less, he is handling it too much like a closed case, not answering muffins points but rather just saying they are scummy.
@Muffin: reads?
He really just lets muffin off. To insta-town read him (or more accurately, not even consider him for a lynch) because he has picked a side. And so from then on he has kinda decided that greyice is mafia and zmuffin should not be lynched. As in the same thing that he is accusing greyice of doing.
In post 345, MTD wrote:@LLD: This:
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:what do you think you accomplish with your posts above? you're arguing with someone who thinks you're scum and will almost certainly not change his mind. You're not stupid enough to not realize this.

So the only real intent you can have in making this drawn out bullets for bullets/points for points argument with him is to frustrate outside readers and create apathy towards you and he, so that people fall off your lynch wagon. Very common scum strategy, but very obvious.

Besides, you also stooped to asking "why me" which is death anyway, so.
Is actually the best case on Muffin I've seen in this game, but still it isn't conclusive IMO
, after rereading I think the same could be said about Grey, and even better so.
Why the bold?
It just doesn't look like he's thinking. Doesn't look as if he wants to know who is what and think it out. What he accuses greyice of doing. But more subtle, more.... arbitrary decision making to pursue grey that's veiled by a defence of zmuffin. That's mafian.

Will look at him and dessew later.

I'm cooling down on the PrivateI scumread a bit because dessew did flip scum and two scum on the zmuffin wagon voids my hypothesis from before. It's conceivable but I guess just less possible than I thought before. The unaccounted lurking/lack of content itches at me big time regardless.

So yes MTD then PrivateI

Would probably echo the sentiment about a mara/dessew scumteam not looking likely. Although what they were both saying might be different to what the votes were saying (as in that's the thing - bit iffy on the vote patterns that's stopping me from "lol mara is town") so I'll do some vca sometime.

@shos: like I asked before I guess, how are you reading privateI at the moment?

Wanna ask @mastin a question but not sure what at the moment. Something is weirding me here.

byeee
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Sorry, I pmed this to the mod but didn't post here. I am V/LA with tests/papers/life until Wednesday at the earliest.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 550, dopog wrote:Hey boys and girls. Yeah, here it is: would really only be content with either MTD or PrivateI lynches today.

Don't think MTD's done that much real scumhunting. What? Yeah. Just kinda defended the heck out of zmuffin and scumread Greyice. And I don't know where it came from I mean this kind of progression within his reads especially on zmuffin (boldyyy added to these quotes);
In post 163, MTD wrote:
In post 161, GreyICE wrote:
In post 149, Dessew wrote:Because I'm slow, I guess, and thus I don't really get why there's a wagon on Muffin. Feel free to explain it.
Dessaw, read the above post. Seriously. That's what he calls content. Oh, and voting for the moderator. And whining that I'm scum and LLD is a bad player, because that must be why we have a scum read on him!

He's just blatantly attacking everyone voting for him, and trolling. <snip> lynch players doing that, Dessaw. That's how you nail scum.

Everyone should explain in their next post why they're not voting Muffin.
Agreed, he isn't contributing much.

Wtf? He isn't voting the moderator, nor did he ever.
Well, that's just trolling probably.

No, that's not how you nail scum. This is how you lynch players regardless of their alignment.
If I was voting Muffin right now, that would be for a policy lynch and I don't do policy lynches.
Seems to let zmuffin off the hook with no thought. Like "agreed" but nope he's not scum, probably trolling. That doesn't say anything about what mtd thinks zmuffin is. References a policy lynch, and really I think that it's just to set up "I could vote zmuffin", don't even know what the policy is.....
I did
not
say anything about muffin's alignment here. The "probably trolling" is only in reply to one of grey's points. Policy lynch, because @see "not contributing", but I didn't have a scumread.
All in all, it is true, that I didn't say how I stand on muffin, that is because I didn't have a clear read on him.
In post 182, MTD wrote:
Muffin's defense really isn't that good
however
I like the way ICE is pushing this even less, he is handling it too much like a closed case, not answering muffins points but rather just saying they are scummy.
@Muffin: reads?
He really just lets muffin off. To insta-town read him (or more accurately, not even consider him for a lynch) because he has picked a side. And so from then on he has kinda decided that greyice is mafia and zmuffin should not be lynched. As in the same thing that he is accusing greyice of doing.
Dat misrep.
Nope, I did not insta-townread him, did not "never consider him for a lynch", I just
as I said
found grey to be much more scummy.
In post 345, MTD wrote:@LLD: This:
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:what do you think you accomplish with your posts above? you're arguing with someone who thinks you're scum and will almost certainly not change his mind. You're not stupid enough to not realize this.

So the only real intent you can have in making this drawn out bullets for bullets/points for points argument with him is to frustrate outside readers and create apathy towards you and he, so that people fall off your lynch wagon. Very common scum strategy, but very obvious.

Besides, you also stooped to asking "why me" which is death anyway, so.
Is actually the best case on Muffin I've seen in this game, but still it isn't conclusive IMO
, after rereading I think the same could be said about Grey, and even better so.
Why the bold?
It just doesn't look like he's thinking. Doesn't look as if he wants to know who is what and think it out. What he accuses greyice of doing. But more subtle, more.... arbitrary decision making to pursue grey that's veiled by a defence of zmuffin. That's mafian.
:facepalm:
Protip: Try reading.
I did obviously consider the case, and said I didn't find it conclusive because it could be used on grey as well and nobody (including me) considered the possibility of them both being scum, so yeah. This is
exactly
what I said in the quoted post, just what are you trying to do?
still the same old MTD
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:55 am

Post by shos »

Whats bad in 'letting off' a conftown?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Antihero »

Vote Count 2.3

dopog - 1 (GreyICE)
LadyLambdadelta - 1 (shos)
Ms Marangal - 1 (mastin2, Guyett)
MTD - 1 (dopog)

Not Voting: LadyLambdadelta, Ms Marangal, MTD, PrivateI

5 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-03-14 00:41:12).

Ms Marangal is V/LA until 3/7
Prodding GreyICE

Guyett is back and can post in the thread again!
Still looking for a Windblown replacement.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Shos
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:33 am

Post by GreyICE »

Got prodded

Not gonna lie this interrogation mechanic is really bad

It just kinda kills my will to play until I hear from the interrogated player and that just puts a huge pause button on the game.

Still no guyett, so opinions soon I guess
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Guyett »

Hello, that was a bit of a waste of time. I only got to talk to Emp unfortunately as windblown wasn't replaced.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Guyett »

Don't think the cops can enter the game.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fucking useless fucking mechanic
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Guyett »

Emp has you and shos as his biggest town read, myself and mastin are null town
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: PrivateI

Lets do this
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:57 am

Post by mastin2 »

So how much of our in-thread requests got addressed, Guyett?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 544, shos wrote:Guyette, ask as much as you can. Id like to know their opinion about how many scums are left, and if theybthink ms marascum is possible with dessews iso.
they think 2 scum are left and that dopog could be scum with mara
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 547, shos wrote:My assumption is that the cops will join the game in lylo or after it or something, or, that one of them is scum, and they will enter the game after 2 scum are down
Apparently not
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 am

Post by shos »

I doubt mara is scum because of dessew as I said.

I can go with PI tho
he's useless AND bad

VOTE: PrivateI

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 563, Guyett wrote:
In post 544, shos wrote:Guyette, ask as much as you can. Id like to know their opinion about how many scums are left, and if theybthink ms marascum is possible with dessews iso.
they think 2 scum are left and that dopog could be scum with mara
"They"? I thought Windblown wasn't in there.

And given your PI vote, what do you think of those reads (spoiler: I like the idea of lynching Dopog)
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 555, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Vote: Shos
I know you don't like talking

But dopog is town here?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Guyett »

I like their reads

I'm just saying what emp told me, I think they're agreed on that hence the they.
I could move to dopog but why not pi?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:22 am

Post by shos »

windblown didn't talk much on my interrogation too. 1 post maybe, iirc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:26 am

Post by shos »

in fact he posted twice, two ENTIRELY USELESS posts.

windblown is scum?

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 568, Guyett wrote:I like their reads

I'm just saying what emp told me, I think they're agreed on that hence the they.
I could move to dopog but why not pi?
Nothing 100%, but I don't feel like a PI lynch today.

Worrying about the alignment of someone you can't even lynch (and who is being replaced) remains an enormous waste of fucking time. Shos, why are you diddling about with that shit?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:50 am

Post by shos »

because if wind is scum then we only have 1 scum in the lynchable pool.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

I'm going to assume Antihero isn't going to have a game where we lynch all the scum then sit around arguing with townies.

So why is it relevant again? Why are we scumcounting in a bastard mod?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:18 am

Post by shos »

my guess is that when all scum die the cops come into play or something, as I said.

why not scumcount? we need to at least have an idea of when is mylo/lylo, what we look for, etc

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”